Warfare Results 12/08/2014

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 12/08/2014

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross.

Jerry Lawler: And I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jim Ross: We are just a couple of weeks away from Christmas Eve of Destruction, and tonight we will here from both the former champion, John Cena, and our new EBWF World Champion, Solomon Crowe.

Jerry Lawler: First we have our opening matchup!

Bo Dallas came to the ring to open the show, and the crowd cheered until Adam Rose and his Rosebuds brought the party to the rampway. Rose met Bo in the ring, and the bell rang. The match was underway. The fans seemed strongly behind Dallas in the early goings, and Dallas was controlling the action early on as well. Lots of chain-wrestling and holds from these two, and then Rose established control over Dallas Torriefly.

Both men traded near falls. This lead into Rose grabbing a hold of Dallas's legs. He teased a Party Foul but Dallas reversed into a pin attempt. Seconds later, Rose got him with the Party Foul. Rose rolled Dallas up for two. Dallas reversed and with a simple roll up on not only zero offense, but coming right off a Rose offensive move, Dallas held Rose in a roll-up but Dallas kicked out.
Rose tries to jump right onto Dallas.

Dallas hit a superplex clamping onto Rose in a front-guillotine MMA choke type of spot. They went to the top rope stuck in the same position. Rose, while Dallas has is legs wrapped around Rose's body, in one swift move and an impressive show of strength, hoists him out for a superplex from there. Dallas went for the BoDazzler but Rose reversed into a launching European uppercut blast for a close near fall. Dallas went for another BoDazzler attempt but this time Rose reversed into a backbreaker. Rose went for the Party Foul, and took the pin. 1...2..3!

SEGMENT

With the previous match now over the cameras returned inside the Thompson-Boling Arena after a commercial break; and as soon as the bright lights turned to darker shades the fans instantly knew it wasn’t going to be a cheerful scene. The PA system started to play the sound of a piano introduction as ‘Space Dementia’ by Muse then kicked in and all cameras focused on the stage, where Solomon Crowe was teasing and annoying the fans by delaying his arrival. Eventually his figure did emerge on the stage and the Knoxville crowd erupted in a chorus of loud boos but this didn’t affect Crowe one little bit, the camera zoomed into his face and he stood there with a sinister grin on his face. His hair wasn’t a mess this evening, it was all slicked back into a ponytail as he wore a black suit shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the middle of his forearms, with grey suit pants and black shoes. He took one step forward and then stopped in his tracks before turning around and walking back through the curtains with his music still playing. The boos continued to grow louder before Crowe emerged once more with a bigger smile on his face, soaking in the negativity but this time he had the EBWF World Championship draped over his shoulder and the newly-crowned champion confidently made his way down the ramp; making sure he reminded every single viewer that he was the new EBWF World Champion.

He knew the fans hated him, and he loved every second of it as the whole world was now talking about Solomon Crowe and how he shocked the world when he defeated John Cena less than 24 hours ago. With the entire wrestling industry still buzzing after a successful Survivor Series pay-per-view, fans were wondering what would be next for the EBWF, the championship, John Cena and now Solomon Crowe. He slowly walked up the steel steps as he scouted the entire arena as they continued to voice their displeasure, before letting out a laugh and getting into the ring. He waited inside the middle of the ring as Christy Hemme introduced him to the fans as their new champion, he then left the ring and lifted the apron in front of the fans and pulled out a steel chair. He threw it inside the ring and then got into the ring himself before opening the chair in the middle of the ring facing the camera-side and sitting down comfortably as he continued to look around at the fans. His music then faded out as he dropped his championship title from his shoulder and on to his legs, finally taking his eyes off his gold and speaking over the loud boos.

Solomon Crowe: I know my people skills are not great but…it sounds like you’re all upset and angry, why? Why are you all angry?

The fans booed even louder at Crowe who looked around with a sarcastic, confused look on his face as he lifted the EBWF Championship a little over his head.

Solomon Crowe: This? You’re angry that John Cena isn’t the one standing inside this ring with the gold still strapped around his waist? So my question still stands…why are you all angry? I mean, I did tell you all exactly what will happen at Survivor Series and I gave not only John Cena but all of you enough time to prepare yourselves for change so if anything you people only have yourselves and John Cena to blame, not me. I just did what I knew I would do and I told you all what I would do and that was to defeat John Cena and take the gold and now I have proven that I am absolutely nothing like anybody else in the EBWF locker room because even though I may talk about kicking your ass, I am one of the very, very few who will actually go through with it. Jokes. You’re all so welcoming when it comes to dishing out the jokes with your witty banter and making fun of people like me, whether it’s you making jokes to your friends in your petty little lives or whether it’s a superstar at the back who decides to poke fun through social media and not step into the ring with me and say it to my face about but…I was pleasantly surprised that one man did see things from my point of view, he was right. I AM the future of this business whether you like it or not and last night I showed why that no matter how much you overlook me and make fun of me, I will crush all of your dreams in an instant and then I will be the one laughing at all of you who pay to watch this show and those at the back who think they are God’s gift. The sad thing from last night is the man who agreed with me being the future is no longer in the business because your current CEO decided this business didn’t need a wrestler who spoke the truth and could work inside a ring and was doing each and every single one of you a favour but it is fine, you still have Solomon Crowe as your new hero.

It didn’t take long for the John Cena chants to break out and this time Crowe didn’t even let it affect him because he was now past it and did what he wanted to do since he arrived.

Solomon Crowe: No, please don’t let me stop you. I anticipated this and I understand that you need to get John Cena out of your system, it is why I brought this chair inside this ring and decided to sit down and get comfortable because you all do not know how to adapt quickly, so I can watch each and every one of you try to cheer so much for John Cena that somehow you believe a genie will grant your wishes and give this championship back to John Cena and we will all wake up in a new day and the sun will be shining, everyone will be happy and there will be rainbows and unicorns and fairy dust and all of the problems in this world will disappear and you will all be content with your lives when you bow down to King Cena, wake up! None of that will happen and I believe every single one of you need to bow down to me, Solomon Crowe; because I did what some of your so-called best could not even do and I did it in my very first attempt. Now I am a man who is more than happy to give credit where credit is due so John Cena, congratulations for taking me as far as I went and further than I expected even you to go; but when the dust settles it doesn’t matter how far you took me, how close you came to retaining the championship title, what matters is who left the arena with the 1, 2, 3 and the gold around his waist and last night and for the foreseeable future it will be Solomon Crowe, as a once-great man once said, the champ…is here…

The fans didn’t take anything on board and it was clear, nothing he could say would make them change their minds about Crowe, but he always did love a challenge and to get under the skin of the best of them.

Solomon Crowe: I set my target on something and I went out and exceeded all expectations and for the first time, you idiots were left in shock, an entire arena filled with silence and as much as I’d like to take all the credit for my brilliance and the ability to read John Cena like a book; on this occasion I need to share the credit with the former champion because he overlooked me, I was ‘JUST Solomon Crowe’ remember? Someone who talked, and bitched, and moaned and I still walked out with the gold. So JUST Solomon Crowe, the moaner, the bitch, the loud-mouth defeated your champion, what does that say about him? Maybe John Cena didn’t take me seriously enough, maybe John Cena should have spent more time taking me and the match more seriously and not acting as if the two of us were fighting over a stupid Blog of the Year award, I did not lose sight of anything and when I finally drove his skull on to this very mat I am sitting on, I knew it was over and so did each and every single one of you. The era of John Cena came crashing down and you have no idea just how satisfying that was. But in all honesty, even though I am the number one man in this company, the most dangerous man, even though I am the biggest threat, the EBWF World Champion; one thing just irritated me and it still sits in the back of my mind today. And it all comes down…to you.

Fans booed Crowe as he was clearly angry at them as well as John Cena and the others who doubted him but it drove him to success, but he also had something else on his mind with the fans and their actions.

Solomon Crowe: I know everything there is to know about everything in the EBWF, from the owner of this company to the newest cleaner they hire for an event, so I read everything you say and what…you decided to take your frustrations out on Mr. Wes Ikeda? Wanting to burn his house down and threatening his family because of how Survivor Series ended? Why are you doing that? Why is my hard work and credit turning into a bad decision from him? Only I can do that, not you. I did all of that. Don’t you dare go to him for this because it wasn’t Wes Ikeda who defeated John Cena, it was me; he didn’t step into the ring with him, it was me. He didn’t beat him down, that was me too. He didn’t get under his skin and get personal, I’m taking credit for that. He didn’t drive Cena’s skull into the mat, I did. Don’t go off on him when it was I who shattered this fantasy world you were all living in. So…I know you’re angry and upset, and hurt – maybe not as much as John – but that is exactly what drives me every single day, to see you fickle mugs run around in circles not knowing who to blame – that was all me, tell me to burn in hell not somebody who just signed off on the match. Come to me, tell me to burn and I will sit right here and laugh in all of your faces with the championship over my shoulder and I do not care whether you’re a silly little fan wearing a purple shirt with neon green sweatbands and yellow shoelaces, whether you’re John Cena himself and while we are here…anybody else in the back who has the same mind-set as John Cena – I do not care. This championship is not going anywhere whether you all like it or not. I took down your Cenation leader and I showed you all, provided to you all that this farce of a champion you idolise did not have what it takes to survive against somebody like Solomon Crowe, he knew it too but there is no way a man with his ego will ever admit that, back of the line John Cena. Slowly but surely the entire Cenation will turn on one another and the silly little group will no longer exist. The very foundation of the EBWF has been shaken and there will be chaos…soon the songs of Solomon, will be sung.

Fans booed even louder as Crowe got up off of his chair and raised his EBWF World Championship in the air with no reaction on his face. He was happy that he defeated Cena, pleased the fans hated him and determined to keep it that way, trying to turn the fans against their heroes and admit that they need Solomon Crowe as their champion more than anybody else in the locker room. He stared into the camera and lowered his title belt as Warfare faded into another commercial break.

MATCH TWO

The show returns from commercial with Vampiro and Wyatt already in the ring. The bell rang.

Wyatt backed Vampiro into the corner, but they both pushed each other around the ring. Wyatt was able to take Vampiro down to the mat, and avoid something, so he immediately gloated. Another lock up and Vampiro clamped on a side headlock. Wyatt pushed him off, but ate a shoulder block. Wyatt got up, only to catch a big clothesline. Vampiro stompped away at Dolph before hitting him with a big uppercut. Wyatt caught Vampiro with a kick to the chest, and took him down to the mat for a two count. Wyatt punched away at Vampiro’s neck before hitting him with a big elbow to the back of the head. Wyatt rolled out to the apron. Vampiro tried for a DDT, but Wyatt fought out and rolled him up for two. Wyatt tried for a rocker dropper, but Vampiro countered with a powerbomb. Vampiro pinned Wyatt for two.

Vampiro dragged Wyatt into the corner and sat him on the top rope before hitting him with a couple of big rights. Vampiro tried for a superplex, but Wyatt was able to fight him off. Vampiro was able to grab Wyatt’s head and snap his throat across the top rope for yet another two count. Wyatt stompped away at Vampiro’s chest before hitting him with a series of elbow drops that put Vampiro down for two. Wyatt was able to hit a DDT out of nowhere which was good for another two count. Wyatt climbed up to the top rope and waited for Vampiro to stand. Vampiro was able to crotch Wyatt, and he hit him with a couple of rights before heading up after him. Vampiro hit a top rope superplex for a nearfall.

Vampiro tossed Wyatt over the barricade and used the guard rail for a suspension DDT. Vampiro dragged Wyatt back into the ring, and he went for the pin, but Wyatt put his foot on the rope. Vampiro tried for his finisher, but Wyatt countered with a roll up. Wyatt was able to lock on the sleeper hold, but Vampiro threw him off. Wyatt hit the Sister Abigail for the three count, and took the pin.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from its first commercial break of the evening it was the scene of John Cena sitting quietly in his locker room and there was a loud pop from the fans filling the arena. John was sitting quietly on a black leather couch in front of a glass coffee table, looking down at his now infamous dog tags and rolling them around in his hands. He was still dressed in his street clothes including some black boots, dark wash jeans, and a form-fitting long sleeve white Affliction henley style shirt with black tribal designs. He could barely be heard softly mumbling the words, “Sorry I failed you, dad,” before there came a knock at his locker room door. John turned to look over his shoulder toward the door and then he raised an eyebrow and gave a small smirk as he stood. Instantly he appeared to be in a good mood, his tone of voice one of amusement and fondness as he called out to the person on the other side of the door.

John Cena: Blondie, you know you don’t need to knock...

He shook his head, his smile widening more as the fans cheered again, now expecting to see the other half of “Jorrie,” Torrie Wilson, standing on the other side of the door. The entire world knew by now that “Blondie” was his nickname for his former girlfriend, intergender tag partner, and friend. But as Cena moved out of frame the camera did not follow him and all those watching were left to simply listen. There came the sound of the door opening and then John’s voice, slightly surprised but still calm and pleasant enough.

John Cena: Oh hey, I thought you were Torrie. She’s supposed to stop by. Come on in...

John stepped back into the frame, facing into the room, and away from the doorway, and moving back toward the couch as he looked down at the dog tags still in his hands and started to slip them back over his neck.

John Cena: So, what brings you to my door? Want a Redbull? Some water? Anythi...

And then the scene was suddenly and unexpectedly cut short as the Titantron abruptly went black.

MATCH THREE

We go back to the ring where AJ Lee makes her way to the ring. Torrie Wilson came out to a huge ovation as she headed down to the ring. The action began with a lengthy lock-up. AJ Lee hit a big slam on Torrie in the ring.

AJ grabbed Torrie by the hair and held her up in the air from behind her back by it. Torrie reversed AJ and slammed her down hard for a nearfall. AJ rolled out to the floor, leading to Torrie doing a dive through the middle ropes. AJ sold her knee, and separately the two women pulled themselves into the ring. Torrie got in first and headed to the top rope. When AJ rolled in, Torrie hit a missile dropkick. She covered, but AJ managed to kick out at 2 1/2. AJ hit her finisher on Torrie and covered her, but Torrie kicked out at 2 1/2. "What is it gonna take," screeched AJ, who can't believe that Torrie kicked out. AJ blasted Torrie with a forearm shot, and then wrapped her up into the Black Widow. This sent Torrie tapping and AJ dropped her as she rolled out of the ring in celebration up the ramp.

MATCH FOUR

Ted DiBiase came to the ring first, and the announcers no sold his entrance to hype The Rock who came out next to a crazed reaction from the fans. The bell rang and both men circled each other. DiBiase kicked at Rock before ducking a lock up. DiBiase continued to kick away at Rock before they finally locked up. DiBiase dropped Rock with a shoulder block, and DiBiase was quick to celebrate. Another lock up and DiBiase clamped on a headlock. Rock pushed DiBiase off and was dropped with another shoulder block. DiBiase gloated again and Rock didn't look too happy. A third lock up and another headlock from DiBiase lead to another push off, and a third shoulder block from DiBiase. This time Rock retaliated with a couple of arm drags before DiBiase bailed to the outside. DiBiase got back into the ring and slowly walked up to stare down the Rock. Rock and DiBiase had words before DiBiase slapped Rock. Rock hit DiBiase with a series of rights in the corner and DiBiase called for more. The ref reminded Rock he’d be DQ’ed, but Rock continued with the rights before being pulled off again. Rock stopped himself and DiBiase smiled before getting to his feet and spitting in Rock’s face. Rock attacked and sent DiBiase to the outside, following and launching DiBiase into the barricade, then hitting a big clothesline. Rock slammed DiBiase head first into the announcer’s table before laying DiBiase out across the table. DiBiase raked Rock’s eyes and headed back into the ring. Rock followed and DiBiase caught him with a quick clothesline, then a neckbreaker.

DiBiase placed Rock in a rear chin lock and worked over The People's Champ. Rock fought to his feet, but DiBiase pulled him right down to the mat. DiBiase released the hold and hit a couple of knee and elbow drops. DiBiase goes for the pin but was only able to get a two count, so he went right back into the chin lock. Rock fought to his feet and out of the hold, but he ran right into a back heel kick from DiBiase that lead to another near fall. DiBiase pulled Rock up and hit him with a big suplex that put Rock down for another two count. DiBiase put on another rear chin lock, and Rock was quick to fight to his feet this time. He got out of the hold and hit DiBiase with a big right, then another. DiBiase was able to catch Rock with a big boot, then a springboard clothesline which was good for another near fall. DiBiase went back to the well for another rear chin lock.

Rock faded, but eventually he was able to get back up to his feet. Rock fought DiBiase with a series of rights, but DiBiase ducked a clothesline in the corner and DiBiase connected with a high knee. DiBiase stalked Rock and backed up across the ring. He ran in with another high knee, then put Rock down with a right hand. DiBiase went to the top rope hitting an elbow drop for another two count. DiBiase picked up Rock and dumped him to the outside, following himself. DiBiase began taking apart the Spanish announce table, but Rock responded with a series of right hands before bouncing DiBiase’s head off the announcer’s table and sending things back into the ring. Rock tried for the Rock bottom, but DiBiase fought it off and hit Rock with a big kick to the side of the head. DiBiase picked up Rock and tossed him to the outside again. This time he got him up on the Spanish announcer’s table, and he hit the Rock bottom, planting Rock on the table. The table doesn’t break, and the referee continued his ten count.DiBiase rolled back into the ring and smiled, but Rock was able to beat the count. DiBiase mounted Rock and hit him with a series of punches to the face. DiBiase hit the ropes and ran right into a big Samoan drop from Rock. Both men got to their feet and Rock hit DiBiase with a giant right hand, then another. DiBiase responded with a couple of his own, but Rock got the upper hand with a big clothesline. Rock hit a DDT, then waited for DiBiase to stand up. Rock tried for the Rock bottom, but DiBiase fought it off with a series of elbows to the head and neck, then the back of the Rock. DiBiase rolled out to the apron and got to his feet, trying for another springboard clothesline. Rock caught DiBiase with a Rock bottom. He went for the pin, and got the 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: The Rock wins!

The arena had come unhinged.

Jerry Lawler: Wait, wait a second? What is this?

SEGMENT

Is he breathing?! IS. HE. BREATHING?! HELP HIM! PLEASE!!!

It was these shrill words that the world heard first as the backstage area was again shown. More specifically, viewers were looking down the length of a hallway. The camera jostled up and down erratically as the cameraman ran down the hall and then slowed, flashing momentarily on the name placard beside a busy doorway: John Cena. Loud voices could also be heard and various officials, trainers, and EBWF staff could be seen moving in and out of the room. An increasingly growing group of EBWF Superstars and Divas were also congregated in the hallway just outside the door, trying to see inside and listening. The cameraman crossed the threshold and then viewers found themselves inside Cena’s locker room, and instantly there was a very loud response from the Knoxville fans filling the Thompson-Boling Arena. The room had collapsed into pandemonium. The result of too many people in too small a space with too much hysteria and too many questions; not to mention the physical state of the room. It was positively destroyed. The furniture had been overturned, John’s gear bag had been thrown across the room and it’s contents spilled out and tossed about, the flat screen television monitor that had been hanging on the wall was destroyed and left in a black puddle of shattered plastic technology on the floor, and there was blood. Lots of it. It was splattered everywhere with red smudges and handprints creating a deranged wallpaper-carpet combo that looked like something out of a horror movie. Torrie stood to the right of the cameraman, a brown paper bag at her feet, tears streaming down her face as she spoke to one of the officials who almost looked like he was both holding her back, and up.

Torrie Wilson: I just... We had plans. I brought dinner. I was going to surprise him with his favorite because I thought he could use some cheering up and... and then he had something he wanted to say to the Universe tonight, he said it was important, and... when I got here the door was open a little so I just came on in and...found him. Oh John... Johnny, I’m so sorry... Is he going to be okay?! Who would have done this? Who COULD have done this?!

It was then the the camera followed her gaze, turning to the left, and the arena once again gave an ear-splitting response. Glass littered the floor where the coffee table had been broken and, in the middle of that pile of glass, appearing to have gone through the table itself and also covered in shards of broken table and glittering glass, lay an unmoving John Cena. His face was a mask of blood with heavier, darker concentrations leaking from his nose, mouth, and ears and there appeared to be a deep gash at the top of his head. His facial features could hardly be made out through all of the blood. His white shirt was in tatters and now more red than white, especially around the right upper quadrant of his abdomen. His red splattered jeans were ripped at one knee and stained dark, almost black, with blood and his eyes were closed. He was lifeless to the now frantic actions around him. Paramedics had already arrived on the scene and were quickly attending to John. A neckbrace had been applied around his neck to keep it immobilized and one medic was busy slowly squeezing the bag attached to both a portable oxygen tank and the oxygen mask placed around John’s mouth, supplying him with oxygen. Over the chaos created by officials rushing around, someone calling out that someone needed to get Jericho and Wes, someone else asking about the whereabouts of John’s wife, Danielle, Torrie’s hysterical cries, and the official with her, trying to reassure and console her, the medics’ words could be overheard in snippets....

...barely breathing on his own... that leg may be broken... think he’s broken some ribs too... definitely got a skull fracture, he’s busted wide open here... his abdomen is very hard, suspecting a liver laceration... damn, this glass cut him to shreds.. he’s bleeding everywhere... we need to get it under control... careful guys, watch his neck and spine... .. we need to get an IV... we need to get him out of here. Now. Ten minutes ago.

Officials, referees, the head trainer and his assistant began to help the medics carefully place Cena onto a backboard, the stretcher positioned nearby as the cameraman seemed to back out of the already packed room. But then it was as if something caught the cameraman’s attention and he began to zoom in on two items across the room that were either being ignored, had been forgotten, or were still unseen by all the others filling the small space. They were in the floor, sitting in a small puddle of now red carpeting. The items came into focus just before the scene faded away to blackness. They were John Cena’s blood-splattered dog tags, and next to them, a blood covered hammer.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote