Warfare Results 12/15/14

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 12/15/14

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana and it's our final show before the most destructive pay-per-view on the EBWF calendar, Christmas Eve of Destruction!

Jim Ross: Our main event tonight is a triple threat match between Edge, The Rock and CM Punk... the winner challenges the new World Champion, Solomon Crowe, at Christmas Eve of Destruction!

Jerry Lawler: We'll also see the PTG and Intercontinental Champions go head to head as Justin Gabriel takes on Sami Zayn, and the former Intercontinental Champion Syxx is in action against Adam Rose!

Jim Ross: Up first tonight though, we have a triple threat match to determine the number one contender for the Breakout Title!

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva hit and the crowd booed as Bray Wyatt headed to the ring. After Wyatt had entered the ring, "Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hit and the crowd cheered as Austin Aries made his way to the ring. Finally, "Destroyer" hit and Vampiro came out to jeers from the crowd. When all three superstars were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Wyatt ran at Vampiro and took him down with a clothesline, then turned his attention to Aries. Wyatt pummelled Aries with a series of right hands, then whipped him against the ropes before hitting a powerslam. As Wyatt got to his feet, Vampiro ran at him and went for a spinning kick, but Wyatt ducked out of the way, then grabbed Vampiro and whipped him into the corner. Wyatt ran at Vampiro and hit him with a bodypress, then as Vampiro staggered out of the corner, Wyatt hit a drop suplex. Wyatt hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: A strong start from Bray Wyatt!

As Wyatt got to his feet, Aries attacked him from behind, hitting Wyatt in the back of the head then throwing him out of the ring. Aries then turned his attention to Vampiro, who was back on his feet, and the two men exchanged right hands back and forth. Vampiro gained the upper hand and went to whip Aries into the ropes, but Aries reversed it and whipped Vampiro into the ropes, then hit a sidewalk slam. Vampiro got to his feet and Aries hit the Brainbuster! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Wyatt jumped on Aries, interrupting the count!

Jerry Lawler: Bray Wyatt was just in time to stop Austin Aries from picking up the victory!

Wyatt pulled Aries to his feet and hit him with a body slam, followed by a running senton. As Aries struggled to his feet, clutching his ribs, Wyatt set him up for Sister Abigail, and hit it! Wyatt made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Bray Wyatt is the new number one contender for the Breakout Title!

The referee called for the bell and raised Wyatt's arm in victory. Wyatt celebrated, then made his way to the back.

SEGMENT

“Strike Back” by We As Human filled the arena, the capacity crowd responded with loud jeers as Trent made his way out. Clad in a black leather Jacket and a black “Storm Wrestling Academy” T-shirt underneath, jeans and black boots, he made his way down the ramp, ignoring most of the booing that came his way. Trent grabbed a hold of a microphone, ran a hand along his black bangs of hair and placed the microphone close to his lips.

Trent: Yeah, yeah, boo hoo… Are you still heartbroken about that shaved monkey losing his title? I’m just heartbroken it wasn’t me who kicked his ass. However, I am not here to talk about the World title, there are more important matters at hand… As you might be aware, 2014 is about to end. That means the time Wes Ikeda’s son arrives to hog up the spotlight is almost upon us, so let’s get this over with quickly… I am out here because I want to have a talk with Chris Jericho, right here, right now, face to face!

Trent stared at the stage intently, waiting for the interim CEO to make an appearance. Moments later, “Break The Walls Down” hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring. In what seemed like a break from the norm, rather than wearing a suit Jericho was dressed in ripped jeans and a grey patterned t-shirt. Jericho brought a microphone with him, and after entering the ring he grinned at Trent, before beginning to speak.

Chris Jericho: Hey there stranger! It’s been a while. I thought maybe you were still licking your wounds after I got your beloved mentor Lance Storm fired…

Trent: Yeah, I figured I’d do something other than lick my wounds and I thought it would be better to do something about it. I know you’re more used to having people bitch and moan behind your back when things don’t go their way around here…

Chris Jericho: And you’d rather bitch and moan to my face? I’m touched, Trent, really.

Trent: No, I’m here to DEMAND you to rehire Lance Storm. Not only that! But Acknowledge his wrestling academy for its contributions to EBWF’s previous and current roster… Had there been not a Storm Wrestling Academy, there would be no Tyler Breeze, no Dolph Ziggler, there would be no Lashley!

Trent shook his head.

Trent: Scratch that last one. Anyway, you are going to rehire Lance and give him a raise… Before you bark a witty comeback at me, Chris… You might be asking yourself “What position am I in to negotiate with you?”, I’m in a position where I can be the biggest, most annoying threat you could ever imagine. I will not stop Chris, I will not cease to make your existence miserable until you give in to my demands.

Jericho chuckled.

Chris Jericho: Trent, you forget that over the last 13 years, I’ve stood toe to toe with the likes of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart… To call yourself the biggest threat I could ever imagine is laughable. You are the most annoying though, I’ll give you that. Lance knew what was at stake when he wrestled me at Survivor Series - he agreed to the stipulation, and I’m not going to rehire him just because you miss the only person in EBWF who could tolerate you. And there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

Trent: You’re talking about how you defeated your best friend within an inch of your life like you had defeated some Ted DiBiase-like loser, Jericho. If you’re so confident you’re the biggest thing since sliced bread, and I’m not talking about Brian Kendrick’s move… Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and get in the ring with me? You know how Jolly can I be around Holiday season, just ask Zack Ryder, ask Randy Orton…

Chris Jericho: Are you challenging me to a match at Christmas Eve of Destruction, Trent? Because if you are, you know the drill… do you have any “destructive” stipulations in mind?

The crowd cheered in approval at Jericho’s comment.

Trent: Yes. At Christmas Eve of Destruction I will have my revenge.

Chris Jericho: And how are you proposing to do that, Trent? Here’s an idea, why don’t we have a ladder match and put your contract at the top of the ladder? That way, when I beat you, you can join Lance on the unemployment line.

Trent: Unemployment? Hah! With over 10 years of career ahead of me unemployment is the last thing on my mind. You, on the other hand… If you lose this job, it’s either crawling back to Vince or knocking on Dixie’s door. Contract on a ladder? Come on Jericho, I thought you had a little more Christmas spirit! To spice things up a little, I’d rather have that ladder wrapped around nicely and adorned with barbed wire… Even better, the ring ropes can be replaced with barbed wire as well…

Jericho frowned.

Chris Jericho: Barbed wire? Why so sadistic, Trent? If you want to turn the ladder into a Stairway to Hell and put a weapon on top of it, that’s fine… but if you want to settle our differences, I’d rather we did it without barbed wire.

Trent: I thought you’d be willing to man up… For a man who has kissed Haitch’s sledgehammer at least once, I figured you wouldn’t be scared of a little prick. I don’t want you panicking before your groupies… So, how about we keep barbed wire to a minimum? Just a foot long of barbed wire, dangling above the ladder… In order to win, you have to climb the ladder, wrap that oh-so-horrible barbed wire around your arm and make me bleed… You see, I have decided I won’t rest until I stain this clear white canvas with your blood.

Jericho considered Trent’s proposal for a moment, then nodded reluctantly.

Chris Jericho: Okay, Trent… challenge accepted. I’m not a fan of barbed wire, but I’m sure I can make an exception for you. And who knows, maybe when I’m hitting you in the face with that barbed wire, I might even enjoy it…

Trent: You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I’m telling you why… Trenton Clause is going to kick your ass!

Chris Jericho: We’ll see about that, Trenton… we’ll see about that.

Jericho and Trent stared one another down as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, we've got divas action, with a fatal four way to determine the new number one contender for the Women's Title!

Before the match started, "Angel on my Shoulder" hit and the crowd cheered as Velvet Sky made her way down the ramp, the Women's Title placed proudly over her shoulder. As she reached the bottom of the ramp, Velvet walked past the ring and took a sit at the announce table, joining JR and The King.

Jerry Lawler: Well it looks like our new Women's Champion is joining us for this match! How are you, Velvet?

Velvet Sky: I'm good, Jerry.

Jim Ross: What brings you out here tonight, Velvet?

Velvet Sky: Well JR, the winner of this match will be the first person I defend my Women's Title against, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to get a closer look at my opponents.

Alexa Bliss came to the ring first, followed by MsChif, Eva Marie, and finally AJ Lee. When all four divas were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. MsChif went after AJ Lee, while Alexa went after Eva Marie. Alexa took Eva down with a clothesline, then stomped on her several times. Eva got to her feet and Alexa took her down with a snapmare, then hit a standing moonsault double knee drop. Meanwhile, across the ring, MsChif hit AJ with a series of punches, then hit the Gateway to Annihilation. MsChif then turned her attention to Alexa, and the two divas exchanged punches. MsChif gained the upper hand then went for a Russian legsweep, but Alexa blocked it and countered with a bulldog. As MsChif got to her feet, Alexa ran against the ropes and hit MsChif with a tilt-a-whirl into an inside cradle. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Alexa with a near fall!

Velvet Sky: Alexa Bliss is a very talented diva, JR. She might be ditzy, but she has great athleticism.

As Alexa got to her feet, she was attacked by AJ Lee. AJ hit Alexa with a stiff kick to the midsection, then took her down with a spinning neckbreaker. At this point, Eva Marie got to her feet and ran at AJ, but AJ was ready for her and she hit Eva with a dropkick. The two divas got to their feet and AJ hit a spin kick, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time AJ Lee gets a two count!

Jim Ross: Velvet, do you have any preference for who you'd like to win this match?

Velvet Sky: I don't mind who wins, JR. I'm a fighting champion, and I'll take on all comers.

As AJ got to her feet, MsChif went after her, whipping AJ into the corner then hitting a double foot stomp. As MsChif pondered her next move, Alexa grabbed her from behind and lifted her up for a backdrop. Alexa climbed to the top rope, and hit MsChif with the Sparkle Splash! Alexa made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... Eva Marie interrupted the count!

Jim Ross: So close to a three count!

Velvet Sky: That's the challenge in a fatal four way, JR. If you take out one of your opponents, you've got two more to think about.

Eva pulled Alexa to her feet and threw her out of the ring, then grabbed MsChif and hit her with a DDT. Before Eva could make the cover, AJ grabbed her and hit a hurricanrana. Eva got to her feet and AJ locked in the Black Widow! As Eva cried out in pain, Alexa re-entered the ring and went to break the hold, but before she could do so Eva submitted and the referee called for the bell!

Jim Ross: It's over! AJ Lee wins!

Jerry Lawler: Well there you have it, Velvet! AJ Lee will be your opponent at Christmas Eve of Destruction!

Velvet Sky: AJ better bring it, Jerry. Unlike her opponents tonight, I won't go down without a fight.

As AJ celebrated her victory, Velvet left the announce table. As Velvet walked past the ring, AJ watched her closely. Velvet smiled and held up her Women's Title, taunting her with the gold, then made her way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

EBWF returned from a brief promotional piece to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. The following match is a Fatal 4-Way match to determine the number one contender for the PTG championship. Out first is Daniel Bryan. Breeze was out second, Ambrose makes the third entrance to a huge pop. Finally, Barrett was out. He posed at the top of the ramp and was in no hurry on his way to the ring. Christy Hemme did the formal in-ring introductions. The first man to gain a pinfall or submission is the winner. All four men were in the ring at once. The bell rang and we're off. Big four-man stare down to open the bout.

Bryan took out Barrett first. Breeze got on Bryan's back. Bryan dominated him to the mat, allowing Breeze to hit kicks to his face. Now Bryan went after Barrett. Breeze got dumped over the top rope by Ambrose. Barrett tried to work over Bryan but he dumped Barrett out of the ring. Bryan and Ambrose were in the ring. Ambrose hit all kinds of offense, but had no affect. Ambrose retreated to the outside but Bryan palmed his head and brought him in the ring. Barrett got on the apron but Ambrose hit him. Bryan got the cover on Ambrose but Breeze made the save. Bryan pinned Breeze for a two count but Barrett was in. Barrett got covered by Bryan but Ambrose broke it up. Ambrose jumped into Bryan's arms as Barrett cant touch him. Bryan manhandled Breeze but Ambrose countered on him and pinned him for a two count. Barrett took advantage, landing offense on Bryan for a two count. Ambrose made the save as he and Breeze double team Barrett. Ambrose hit a baseball slide on Bryan. Barrett hit a double clothesline on Ambrose and Breeze and got a two count on Ambrose. Barrett sent Ambrose into the turnbuckle. Barrett and Ambrose were in the ring, Breeze and Bryan on the outside.

Jim Ross: There’s a lot of action in this match!

Barrett landed power offense on Ambrose and got a two count. He followed with a submission-type hold and rests. Barrett applied a submission hold but Ambrose got to his feet. Ambrose backed Barrett down and ended up setting him up for a counter. Breeze flew in with a cross-body off the ropes into a two count. Breeze covered Barrett for two then dumped him to the outside. Breeze refocused on Ambrose in the opposite corner. Breeze was in control of the match. Barrett got on the apron as Breeze dragged him into the ring and hit offense on him. Breeze landed a kick on Ambrose in the corner. In the opposite corner, he hit a high knee on Barrett. Breeze went for one on Ambrose but he countered. Double German suplex from Barrett onto Breeze and Ambrose. Barrett got a two count on Ambrose then on Breeze. Ambrose regained control and went for FaceDeath on Breeze but Bryan caught him, drug him to the outside and picked him up and bounced him off the announce table. Bryan clotheslined Breeze and Barrett in the ring. He lifted Breeze up and dropped him down. Bryan whipped Barrett into Breeze then went into them himself. Double clothesline from Bryan on Barrett and Breeze. Everyone exited the ring. Bryan went outside after Breeze.

Ambrose kicked the steel ring steps into Bryan and Breeze went over the top onto Bryan. Barrett got in the ring as Ambrose springboarded off the apron into the ring. Ambrose tried to pickup the pace but Barrett countered. Breeze came in and gave Barrett the Beauty Shot. Unable to make the cover as Barrett clotheslines him out of the ring. Ambrose and Barrett are in the ring. FaceDeath on Barrett. Ambrose went for the pin!

1..2..3!

Jim Ross: It’s over! Dean Ambrose is the #1 Contender for the Path to Glory Championship.

Jerry Lawler: That title can be exchanged for a shot at the EBWF Championship at the Royal Rumble!

Jim Ross: But can Ambrose win it at Christmas Eve of Destruction?

Jerry Lawler: We’ll find out next Wednesday!

MATCH FOUR

Jim Ross: This next matchup is sure to be awesome as these two young men are incredible professional wrestlers.

“Fear Nothing” hit as Justin Gabriel came to the ring. The crowd was hyped as the IC Champion entered the arena next to the sounds of “World’s Apart”. The bell rang.

Jerry Lawler: And here we go!

Gabriel taunted him at first with his mat wrestling skills. There were lots of "Zayn" chants to start it off. While Zayn had him in an arm wringer, Gabriel springboarded to the top to counter it. There was a whip in, and then a shoulderblock by Gabriel. They did some running and Zayn got a pinning attempt with his legs. Couple of arm drags by Zayn, then Gabriel avoided a back kick. Zayn was busted up above his right eye a bit.

Jim Ross: A little preview there of what we might see at Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Back in the corner, Gabriel got a knee to the gut. Another whip in, Zayn got a spinning kick to the face. Gabriel bailed out to the floor. Then he charged back in, Zayn got control with his spinning kick, a clothesline, a slam and when he went for Helluva Kick Gabriel rolled to the floor. Zayn came over the top with a plancha onto Gabriel's face. They moved back into the ring, with Zayn on the apron going for a shoulder block, Gabriel leaped over the top and hit a sunset flip powerbomb on the floor. He pulled Zayn back in the ring for two. Gabriel squashed his head on the middle ropes with a butt splash type move. Rear chinlock was applied as the Zayn chants started. Another draping across the ropes, then he hit a high knee to the face after charging on the apron. He covered for a two. Backbreaker by Gabriel and then a camel clutch type maneuver. Zayn got ropes.

Bodyslam by Gabriel in the middle of the ring, then another one as he focused in on the lower back. Another rear chinlock by Gabriel. Zayn fought out of the chinlock, went for Helluva Kick, but Gabriel countered into a DDT. Gabriel took it to the top. Zayn pushed him off, but Gabriel jumped flat footed to the top for a superplex. Gabriel got a chinlock again. Zayn fought out with back elbows, whip in, Gabriel's dropkick didn’t connect because Zayn held the ropes. Zayn got a nice boot to the face to counter the face first turnbuckle smash attempt by Gabriel. Stinger Splash by Gabriel was avoided, Zayn hits two clotheslines and a sidekick. Whip in, Zayn with a back elbow and then a springboard back kick. Then a spinning heel kick and a Helluva Kick for a two count. Zayn with a bodyslam and then a Split Legged Moonsault for two. He charged in with a shoulder block and a monkey flip but Gabriel landed on his feet. Step over heel kick by Zayn. To the top, frog splash missed everything. Gabriel hit a sick DDT. Cover only got two because Zayn's foot was on the bottom rope. Another cover got two for Gabriel. Out on the floor, Gabriel charged in and he went head first into the barrier because Zayn hit him with a drop toe hold. Gabriel stumbled up into the Helluva Kick, and Zayn went for the pin. 1..2..

Jim Ross: This might do it.

3!

Jerry Lawler: And there’s a win for the IC Champion Sami Zayn!

MATCH FIVE

Metalingus hit and Edge was out first.

Jim Ross: And here we go with this main event, one of these EBWF Giants will go on to face EBWF World Champion Solomon Crowe at Christmas Eve of Destruction the most brutal pay-per-view of the year!

“Cult of Personality” brought the arrival of CM Punk, and the crowd was hot as the atmosphere changed just before the Rock’s calling card rang out loud in the arena and the crowd jumped to their feet as “Electrifying” hit. The people’s champ made his way out to the ring. With all three men having entered, the bell rang.

Edge stepped outside the ring, wanting Rock and Punk to fight. Rock and Punk slugged it out in the center and Punk won an exchange with some flying shoulder tackles, then a corner whip and the vertical suplex got two. Edge broke up the count. Rock hit an atomic drop to a nice pop. They punched some more, then Rock hit a high knee for two because Edge pulled him off from the floor. Edge moved up to the apron, Rock and Punk punched some more and then they stopped, looking at Edge. They lifted him in, then traded punches on him. Edge got knocked out to the floor, then Punk rammed him into the announce table. They each took turns bouncing Edge’s head off of it. Back in the ring, Punk got attacked from behind by Rock. Then Rock chucked Punk out. Edge put him head first into the turnbuckle. Edge worked on Rock on the apron, went for a suplex in, but Punk grabbed Rock's legs and he went face first into the apron. Punk went to the top. He hit a top rope splash onto Edge for two. Then he hit a spinning back suplex. He lunged at Edge who was trying to get to his knees. Edge pulled down the top rope. Punk went sailing over the top, then ate some steps when Rock whipped him into them. In the ring, Rock hit a facebuster on Edge and a clothesline got him two. Edge whipped Rock into the corner and got the big boot in Rock's face, but Rock got a Spinebuster for two. Edge hit a DDT for two. Whip in by Rock and then he caught Edge with a sleeper. Edge countered into one of his own. Punk was in, went for a GTS on Rock, but Edge speared Punk while he got Rock up in the air.

With Rock on the floor, Edge meet him there while Punk was out in the ring. Edge got a slingshot into the ring post and Rock started to bleed. Edge set up the Spanish announce table and hit the jumping DDT on the table. The table didn’t break, leaving Edge and Rock writhing in pain. Edge went to the top and hit Punk with a missile dropkick for two. Punk whipped Edge into the corner. Edge hit Punk with a shoulder tackle. Edge tried a lockup, but Punk slipped out and put him in a submission hold. Edge was getting close to the ropes, but Rock caught Edge's hand before he could tap out!

Jim Ross: There’s a creative way to avoid the tap out!

Rock then smashed a microphone into Punk's head while the ref wan’t looking. Rock was bleeding massively. He drunkingly staggered back in, then got hooked into the Anaconda Vice. Rock looked to be out, so the ref raised him arm once, twice and no, Rock pushed out of it while yelling like the Incredible Hulk. He got to the rope. Punk's up, he tried for the GTS but was countered into a Rock Bottom setup, but no, and Punk slipped out into another Anaconda Vice. Rock was close to the ropes. Edge was up, he went to the top rope and Punk got up to slug with Edge. Punk put Edge on his shoulders and Rock ducked under Punk's legs in the Electric Chair. They all tumbled down at the same time. Rock got to his feet first, and waited for Punk to turn around into the Rock Bottom. Edge speared Rock as he waited. Edge charged at Punk. Punk countered to the GTS. Rock spun Punk around and hit the Rock bottom. The fans were on their feet. Rock went for the cover! 1..2..3!

Jim Ross: Are you kidding me?!

Jerry Lawler: This is unbelievable! The Rock! After a tremendous return to EBWF! The Rock is the #1 contender for the EBWF World Championship.

Jim Ross: We’ll see Rock clash with Crowe on Christmas Eve!

Edge and Punk had rolled out of the ring, and Rock, wearing a crimson mask, had his arm raised in victory. “Space Dementia” hit and Solomon Crowe stepped onto the stage with his EBWF Championship on his shoulder. He looked up the ramp at him, and the two men stared each other down as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote