Warfare Results 01/05/2015

Ben M

Warfare Results 01/05/2015

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, and tonight we'll see the new PTG Champion, Dean Ambrose, take on the World Champion Solomon Crowe!

Jim Ross: We'll also see Wade Barrett and Ryback in tag team action against Adam Rose and Stardust, to determine the new number one contenders for the EBWF Tag Team Titles!

Jerry Lawler: Up first tonight though, CJ Parker takes on MVP!

MVP came to the ring first, followed by CJ Parker. When both superstars were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. MVP hit Parker with a series of right hands, then went to whip him against the ropes. Parker reversed the Irish whip, sending MVP into the ropes, then took him down with a clothesline. MVP got to his feet and Parker hit a kick to the midsection, before whipping MVP into the corner. Parker ran at MVP and hit a corner dropkick, then as MVP staggered out of the corner, Parker grabbed him from behind and took him down with a bulldog. Parker hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Parker pulled MVP to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but MVP blocked it and countered with a suplex of his own. MVP stomped on Parker several times, then applied a single-leg Boston crab. Parker cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes and MVP broke the hold. As Parker got to his feet, MVP ran at him and went for a clothesline, but Parker ducked out of the way, then grabbed MVP from behind and hit a reverse DDT. Parker hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! An impressive performance from CJ Parker thus far!

Parker pulled MVP to his feet and hit a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As MVP ran back towards him, Parker went for an arm drag, but MVP blocked it and took Parker down with a Russian legsweep. As Parker sat up, MVP went to apply a sleeper hold, but Parker fought out of it and both men got to their feet. MVP and Parker exchanged right hands back and forth, and after gaining the upper hand, MVP whipped Parker into the corner. MVP ran at Parker and went for a big boot, but Parker moved out of the way, causing MVP to collide with the turnbuckle! Parker grabbed MVP from behind once more and lifted him up for a back drop, then signalled for the Third Eye! MVP got to his feet, and Parker hit it! He covered MVP and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! A solid victory for CJ Parker!

Parker celebrated as the referee called for the bell, then made his way to the back.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, divas action as Angelina Love takes on Eva Marie!

"Top of the World" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd booed as Eva Marie made her way to the ring. After Eva had entered the ring, "Street Fighter (War)" by Sick Puppies hit and Angelina Love came out to a mixed reaction. When both divas were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and Angelina and Eva locked up. Angelina took Eva down with a snapmare, then hit her with a low dropkick to the back of the head. Eva got to her feet and Angelina hit a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes before taking her down with an arm drag. Eva got to her feet and Angelina took her down with a running shoulder block, then stomped on her several times. Angelina pulled Eva to her feet and hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Angelina pulled Eva to her feet and hit her with some more right hands, then whipped her into the corner. Angelina ran at Eva, going for the corner clothesline, but Eva got her knees up and blocked Angelina, then as Angelina staggered backwards, Eva moved out of the corner and ran at Angelina, taking her down with a spear. Eva hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time Eva Marie gets a two count!

Both divas got to their feet and Eva took Angelina down with a clothesline, then turned her over and applied a modified surfboard stretch. Eva kept the hold locked in until Angelina cried out in pain, then released her and made a second pinfall attempt. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Eva pulled Angelina to her feet and applied a headlock, but Angelina broke free and countered with a back drop. Angelina then climbed to the top rope and waited for Eva to get to her feet, before jumping from the turnbuckle and taking Eva down with a crossbody! Angelina made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Impressive aerial skill from Angelina Love!

Both divas got to their feet and Angelina went for a body slam, but Eva countered with a headscissors takedown. As Angelina got to her feet, Eva went for a spinebuster, but Angelina countered with a DDT. Eva got to her feet and Angelina swung her leg out, hitting Eva square in the face with the Botox Injection!

Jerry Lawler: That came out of nowhere, JR!

Angelina hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Angelina's arm in victory. Ms Love celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Alexa Bliss and Emma were on their way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next, more divas action as our new Women's Champion, AJ Lee, teams with Paige to take on Alexa Bliss and Emma!

After Alexa and Emma had entered the ring, "Can You Feel My Heart" by Bring Me The Horizon hit and the crowd cheered as AJ and Paige made their way to the ring. AJ had the Women's Title placed over her shoulder, and upon entering the ring she climbed to the turnbuckle, proudly holding the gold up in the air. AJ then handed the title to a member of ringside crew while Paige moved onto the ring apron, allowing AJ to start the match. Across the ring, Alexa moved onto the ring apron, leaving Emma in the ring as the referee called for the bell. AJ and Emma circled the ring, then locked up in the center. Alexa applied a headlock, but AJ broke free and whipped Alexa into the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet and AJ hit Alexa with a series of punches, then kicked her in the stomach before taking her down with a swinging neckbreaker. AJ hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! AJ tagged in Paige, who upon entering the ring ran at Alexa and took her down with a clothesline, then stomped on her several times. Paige pulled Alexa to her feet and went to whip Alexa into the ropes, but Alexa reversed the Irish whip, sending Paige into the ropes. As Paige ran back towards her, Alexa hit a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, followed by a standing moonsault double knee drop.

Jerry Lawler: The Glitz Flip! I love that move, JR!

Alexa made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! As Alexa got to her feet, Emma held her arm out and Alexa smiled, tagging her partner into the ring. Emma danced into the ring and as Paige got to her feet, Emma lifted her onto her shoulders, spinning her around with the Emma-plane! As Emma released Paige, the diva from Norwich looked dazed, and Emma hit her with a discus elbow smash. Emma hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both divas got to their feet and Emma went to whip Paige into the corner, but Paige reversed it, sending Emma into the corner. Paige ran at Emma and hit a clothesline, then as Emma staggered out of the corner, Paige hit her with a fisherman suplex. Paige then tagged in AJ, who climbed to the top rope, waiting for Emma to stand. When Emma was on her feet, AJ jumped, landing on Emma's shoulders and taking her down with a hurricanrana!

Jim Ross: A picture perfect hurricanrana from AJ Lee!

Both divas got to their feet and AJ grabbed Emma, running towards the corner and hitting the Shiranui! As AJ hooked the leg, Paige ran across the ring and knocked Alexa off the ring apron, preventing her from interrupting the count. The referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! AJ and Paige win!

As the referee called for the bell, AJ and Paige shared a celebratory hug, then made their way to the back.

MATCH FOUR

The divas tag team match was now over and all of the focus was back inside the arena after a commercial break. The lights in the arena went dark and the fans erupted in boos as soon as Space Dementia by Muse blasted the PA system and the EBWF World Champion, Solomon Crowe emerged on the stage donning his new in-ring gear with his championship title wrapped around his waist. As he was introduced to the raucous Dallas crowd he walked down the ramp with a smug look on his face, with the camera focusing on some of the scars left on his face and hands from his brutal match against The Rock at Christmas Eve of Destruction. He eventually got to the side of the ring and lifted up the apron and moments later he lifted his head up and in his left hand was a steel chair before ordering a microphone to be given to him. He snatched it out of the hands of Christy Hemme and slowly walked up the steel steps as a more sinister look grew on his face. Inside of the ring he examined the steel chair closely with his eyes and hands before quickly opening it and sitting on it and looking more relaxed. His music eventually stopped and he tossed the camera back and forth from his left hand to his right, with his EBWF Championship title now over his shoulder he started to speak.

SOLOMON CROWE: Ladies and gentlemen of Dallas, Texas…your Monday Night Warfare experience officially begins…now. All of what you have seen was for your enjoyment, something to make sure you fickle fans continue to purchase the tickets and the t-shirts and the lunchboxes and your children go home and they tell YOU Dad, that they cannot wait to go back and watch their favourite superstars again, and you are forced to listen to them and succumb to their big, watery eyes and as much as it pains you, you pay those extra dollars to come to the shows to watch the same thing, and then you are at it once more buying those t-shirts, buying those lunchboxes and then you go home and your children tell you the exact same thing; it is a never ending painful cycle that you are forced to endure. So…your champion is now here to end that torment, now I can see all of you at the front, pointing and laughing at these scars on me…well let me tell you THESE scars are signs of victory. You go and ask The Rock how HE is feeling tonight, because quite frankly I cannot hear the supposed millions and millions and no he is a distant memory who means nothing. These scars, they are nothing compared to what will happen with my opponent tonight.

The fans then erupted in cheers as they knew Crowe was talking about Dean Ambrose, the Ambrose chants broke out and it was clear the fans wanted The Lunatic Fringe to come out and shut Crowe up once and for all. Crowe then sat back and laughed, looking around the arena and knowing just how much Ambrose was loved but didn’t let it affect him in any way whatsoever.

SOLOMON CROWE: Go ahead, please chant his name! I want to hear the roof blow off of the American Airlines Center with his name being shouted from corner to corner! Come on!

Fans then booed as Crowe sarcastically laughed at the fans, not taking their fandom seriously before cutting them off.

SOLOMON CROWE: NO! Why are you stopping? Oh, have we all finally realized that it does not matter how loud you cheer for the superstars you love because everyone you have cheered for, they fall to Solomon Crowe. Just like John Cena, just like The Rock…Dean Ambrose will not walk out of the arena on his own two feet I can assure every single one of you. The only difference is, John Cena and The Rock had no idea just what Solomon Crowe was capable of and they paid the price, whereas Dean Ambrose knows he will be inside the ring with somebody just as psychotic as he is and I would not want it any other way. I knew…I knew our paths would cross in the EBWF sooner or later, I just thought it would be Solomon Crowe chasing Dean Ambrose but that is not the case, not like years ago when the two of us were just two equally insane sons of bitches who would never amount to anything, now Solomon Crowe is on top of the world and Dean Ambrose NEEDS him!

Fans continued to boo Crowe who was breathing out to calm himself down, now composed he then smiled and continued to speak over the boos whilst leaning forward.

SOLOMON CROWE: Tonight Solomon Crowe breaks that boring, expensive cycle you parents hate and he will put on something which will leave you and your children scarred for life. I am doing you all a favour, you have a warning to look away and not turn around and see what will happen. As eager as I am to finally wrap my hands around Dean Ambrose’ throat and dig my thumbs into his crazy eyes and just rip them out with my bare hands…I am not a happy champion tonight. In fact I am very upset because it will not be as satisfying, I feel that as the champion the EBWF management need to accommodate my requests and it is clear they have not been doing that as of late, because what I would have REALLY enjoyed is being locked inside that electrified cage with Ambrose, the fans should have brought the weapons and we should have glued glass to our fists and made that the most brutal moment in EBWF history so I could silence Dean Ambrose once and for all…but that did not happen, so tonight I will have to improvise and do what I can and finish him. The history is out of the window, what matters is the things I will do to Dean Ambrose and I know Dean Ambrose is itching to get his greasy hands on me too and I cannot wait! Dean…you told these people you would pay a little visit to The Crowe’s Nest, well…we are waiting in anticipation for your arrival and it is a shame you did not pay a visit before tonight but it is okay, we have history and we go way, way back; I have made sure that The Crowe’s Nest has wheelchair access, I will personally give you a tour myself once I am done with you tonight.

Crowe dropped the microphone and shouted like a maniac for Dean Ambrose to come to the ring, pulling his own hair and laughing whilst looking up at the roof, begging for Ambrose to come to the ring and face him. Crowe picked up his championship and put it over his shoulder as he then paced around the ring talking to himself, engaging in a full conversation as the fans chanted for Dean Ambrose to come down to the ring for this eagerly anticipated clash.

“Hey Hey, My My” by Neil Young hit as Dean Ambrose emerged from behind the curtain to a big ovation. He wasted no time with theatrics as he stormed down the ramp screaming “Call me greasy one more time Solomon”. He dropped his Path to Glory Title, slid into the ring and went straight for Crowe, the two immediately exchanging blows. Crowe got the better of Ambrose in terms of strength and the fight spilled over the top ropes with both men going over in tandem. The bell had still not rang as Ambrose sized the World Champion up. He charged towards him, but Crowe hit a drop toehold, driving his opponent face first into the ring steps. Ambrose rolled around in pain as Crowe wasted no time laying in some stomps into Dean’s abdomen. Crowe turned to the crowd and soaked the boos in, but in no time Ambrose had gotten to his feet and clobbered him from behind, knocking him to the ground. Ambrose took a few steps backwards up the ramp and waited for his opponent to get to his feet, and when he did stumble upright Ambrose charged at him with a lowered head, ramming Crowe’s back into the ring apron.

The referee was now outside the ring, pleading with the two competitors to take it to the ring to start the match. Ambrose shook his head and lifted Crowe to his feet, signalling towards the ringpost to cheers from the crowd. Ambrose ran Crowe towards it, but Crowe reversed it, driving Dean face-first into the steel at high-speed and around the post, the rebound resulting in his body slamming against the crowd barrier. Immediately, the World Champ made haste towards the bell area, instructing the bell ringer out of his chair and taking it. As Ambrose got to his feet, Crowe threw the chair at him. He caught it and immediately threw it back to Crowe, who also caught it. Ambrose then charged head first at Solomon and the two’s heads collided, sandwiching the steel.

By this point, both men’s faces were bleeding. Ambrose crawled over to Crowe and leaned over his face, blood dripping onto his foe and he could be heard shouting “This is what you wanted!”. Crowe responded with a headbutt and Ambrose fell backwards. Solomon got to his feet, wiped some blood off of his face and inspected it, smiling. He picked Ambrose up and dragged him towards the announce table. He propped him up against it and hit numerous knife-edge chops while screaming, so quickly that the crowd were a mess of ‘woo’s. He hit one final big one and Ambrose popped backwards, rolling onto the table. Crowe’s bloody face lit up and he climbed onto the table, the announcers standing up and taking a step backwards.

Jim Ross: Good lord, our World Champion has nothing but bad intentions written all over that mess of a face.

He lifted Dean to his feet with effort, and grabbed him in the headlock position. Ambrose’s laboured physique sprung to life and he grabbed Crowe’s arm and reversed it, then kicking Solomon in the sternum and getting him in his own headlock. Crowe frantically punched Dean in the back and then summoned the strength to push him away. The two then came face to crimson face once more and exchanged blows slowly, with boos for Crowe and cheers for Ambrose. The latter got another sudden burst of energy and soon it was him delivering the punches on his own. Crowe fell at his feet and Dean set his head between his legs and lifted him up in a piledriver position. The crowd popped, but Crowe’s flailing legs made Dean lose his positioning, and Crowe reversed and lifted him into an Alamaba Slam position. Dean then struggled the situation back into his favour and returned to his feet, Crowe between his legs, and this time Ambrose wasted no time lifting him right up for a powerbomb, slamming him down onto the floor from the table.

Jim Ross: What a fall for Solomon Crowe! And our announce table is safe, for now!

The crowd sounded disappointed at this, as Dean fell and rolled off of the table. He sat up with a sick smile on his face, but then looked confused at the crowd reaction. He got to his feet and pointed towards the announce table, to which the crowd went back to cheering. Dean shrugged and struggled to pick Crowe to his feet, then rolled him back onto the table, climbing up also. Ambrose set him between his legs once more, signalling for another powerbomb. Crowe somehow blocked the lift, however, and instead dropped to his knees. He then lowered his head, and thrust it back upwards, low blowing Ambrose with a backwards headbutt. Ambrose crumbled to his knees in agony, as Crowe got to his feet. He grabbed Ambrose’s head in a headlock, and proceeded to hit the Headlock Driver directly through the announce table, Ambrose’s body almost vertical as it crashed through.

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd, I think Crowe’s killed him!

The two foes laid writhing in the wreckage, covered in blood. A group of referees checked them immediately, and called to the back for the medical team. They rushed out and checked on both men. It was clear that Ambrose had come off worst in this exchange.

Jerry Lawler: This match never even got underway, JR. These two didn’t care about a matchup, they just wanted a fight.

Jim Ross: Well what more do you expect from these two men? They go back years, and those years have been covered in blood, sweat and tears.

Jerry Lawler: But mainly blood, right?

The referees attempted to aid Crowe in walking to the back, but instead he grabbed his World Title belt and struggled to the back unaided. Ambrose, however, was loaded onto a stretched, a neckbrace applied. The EMTs wheeled the Path to Glory champion to the back, who was absolutely motionless.

SEGMENT

“Break the Walls Down” blasted over the PA and Chris Jericho, Lance Storm and Trent stepped out onto the stage. The crowd gave a mixed reaction for the three superstars as they made their way down the ramp.

Jim Ross: And here comes Chris Jericho, who stunned everyone at Christmas Eve of Destruction by aligning himself with Lance Storm and Trent. Hopefully tonight we’ll get some answers!

Jericho was stood between Trent and Lance, with Trent to his left and Lance to his right. The interim CEO was wearing ripped jeans, a Fozzy shirt and a leather jacket. His face was expressionless as he headed to the ring. When Jericho, Lance and Trent had entered the ring, Trent grabbed a microphone from ringside and handed it to Jericho. Jericho passed the microphone to Lance Storm, and the crowd booed as Lance looked at him, nodded and began to speak.

Lance Storm: Show some respect. This man runs this show, and if you don’t like it he will eject each and every one of you. Is it because he’s not wearing a suit? You don’t trust him anymore? He’s still the CEO. Or is it his choice of friends you idiots aren’t particularly fond of?

Trent put his arm around Lance and looked smug, while Lance’s demeanour remained the same. The boos intensified.

Lance Storm: Chris Jericho is a man of honesty, intelligence and dignity. Every single thing he does is for the good of the world of professional wrestling, yes - this business. What me and him have done for these past 3 months is take you on a necessary journey towards that wonderful concept of which I am so obsessed with - change. Hey, I did it once, didn’t I? Sadly, it didn’t last. It seems that the poison which Wes Ikeda exudes from every orifice can corrupt any positive in this world. I mean, you hadn’t seen me for a long time, had you? That in itself is a grand misjustice, and is simply not fair on any of you. And my friend - my BEST friend, no - my BROTHER had to don the Ikeda uniform, put a fake smile on his face and suffer through all of the bullshit just to keep that small glimmer of hope alive that the business of professional wrestling would not wither and DIE under the toxic reign of the Ikeda dynasty. But now I am back and the dream team are side by side but we are not alone… Through a series of trials and tests we have determined who the future of this thing that we love is. In our infinite wisdom and foresight we have singled out the man who, with our guidance, will equal our greatness and join us in saving wrestling, and in turn, saving all of you. That man’s name… is Trent.

Without averting his gaze, Lance pushed the microphone into Trent’s chest.

Trent: When I came to the Storm Wrestling Academy to hone my crafts, to mend the hopes and dreams Wes Ikeda and his corporate Fish had unceremoniously stepped on over and over AND OVER AGAIN… This man right here, this legend standing by my side promised me a chance, an opportunity to turn it all around. On one condition.

Trent patted Lance Storm on the back firmly, his free hand then showed a single finger to the audience.

Trent: No matter how crazy, no matter how extreme, I would do exactly as Lance Storm would say. Of course, it was suicidal to dive in head first getting in the CEO’s face… Turns out Lance wanted him to notice me, he wanted Jericho to see that spark he saw while we trained in Canada. The same spark you’re all going to see from now on… From now on, we call the shots, from now on we OWN THIS PLACE… We don’t need contracts, we don’t need to don expensive suits, we don’t need to make matches… Do we, boss?

Trent chuckled and handed his microphone over to Chris Jericho.

Jerry Lawler: Finally JR, we’re going to hear some answered from Chris Jericho!

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd as Trent handed the microphone to Jericho. This was a man they had spent the last two and a half years cheering, and it seemed that a number of the fans in attendance didn’t want to believe that Jericho had turned his back on them. However, there was a smug look on Jericho’s face as he took the microphone to Trent and began to speak, causing the crowd to quickly turn against him.

Chris Jericho: Trent, Lance and I wanted to test you when we brought you back to the EBWF, to make sure you had the potential Lance thought he saw in you. You had a great opportunity to become the EBWF’s top dog when you won the World Title at Christmas Eve of Destruction in 2013, and to be honest, you blew it. So I wasn’t willing to guide you back to the top until you’d proved yourself to me. That’s why I asked Lance to bring you in as my enemy - I wanted to fight you for myself, to bring out that same determined son of a gun who bested Randy Orton a little over 12 months ago. And last month at Christmas Eve of Destruction, you showed me that fighter was still in there. You beat me without Lance’s help, and that’s when Lance and I knew that it was time to let you know about our plans. These fans might not like it, but with our help, you will be the World Champion again!

Jericho gave Trent a supportive pat on the back, and the crowd booed loudly at the thought of seeing Trent hold the EBWF World Title for a second time.

Chris Jericho: Make no mistake though, Trent, you’re going to have to earn it. You could have already been World Champion if you’d beaten Solomon Crowe in that battle royal before Survivor Series… and it just so happens that the biggest battle royal of them all, the Royal Rumble, is just around the corner…

In spite of the crowd’s disdain for Jericho, Lance and Trent, they couldn’t help but cheer at the mention of the Royal Rumble.

Chris Jericho: You might have beaten me at Christmas Eve of Destruction, Trent, but if you want another World Title shot - if you want to main event Wrestlemania - you’re going to have to beat me again at the Royal Rumble. Because tonight, as interim CEO, it’s my pleasure to announce that the first entrant in the 2015 Royal Rumble is… ME! And I’ll be entering at number 30!

Jim Ross: I don’t believe it, King! Chris Jericho has given himself the number 30 spot in the Rumble! That’s an abuse of power!

Jericho grinned, but Trent looked stunned. Even Lance seemed surprised.

Chris Jericho: Don’t worry, Trent, you and Lance will be right behind me. Because Lance is entering at number 29, and you’re entering at number 28!

Jerry Lawler: This is ridiculous, JR! I don’t think I’ve ever seen such corruption here in EBWF!

Suddenly, Trent seemed a lot more pleased and even Lance couldn’t hold back a slight grin.

Chris Jericho: Trent, Lance… our mission for the Royal Rumble is simple. Whichever superstars are left when the three of us enter, we’ll work together to eliminate. We’ll make sure that the three of us - the only three men worthy of winning the Rumble and earning a World Title shot at Wrestlemania - are the last three men standing. And after that, it’s every man for himself. It’s been too long since I held the World Title, and I want to be in the Wrestlemania main event again. Lance, I’m sure you do too?

Jericho looked across at Lance, who nodded.

Chris Jericho: So Trent, don’t think of this as Lance and I passing you the torch… you’ve got to take it from us. The question is, are you ready to do that?

Trent leaned into the microphone.

Trent: Hell yeah! You bet I am ready to take that torch from you… As I’m ready to--

Before Trent could finish what he was saying, “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown hit and the crowd cheered at the sound of Wes Ikeda’s entrance theme. Jericho, Lance and Trent’s heads all turned sharply; it was clear they hadn’t expected anyone to interrupt them, least of all Wes Ikeda.

Jerry Lawler: And here’s Wes Ikeda, at last! I think he’s heard enough of this, JR!

Jim Ross: Business is about to pick up, King!

Wes had a determined look about him as he stepped out onto the stage. Wes carried a microphone with him, and as he stared towards the ring at Jericho, Lance and Trent, his music was cut. Wes began to speak, walking back and forth at the top of the ramp as he did so.

Wes Ikeda: Chris, Chris, Chris… are you really going down this road again? Fed Ex is so 2009. But hey, at least your replacement for Brian Kendrick might actually be able to pass a wellness test.

The crowd laughed as Wes cracked a joke at Kendrick’s expense.

Wes Ikeda: You disappoint me, Chris. You’ve been acting as interim CEO for over two years now, and you were doing a great job… but now your dead-weight tag team partner of days gone by is back again, and you want to trade your suit for the trunks? Honestly, I’d be fine with that if you were doing it for you. But to end your in-ring hiatus to act as a mentor for Trent? We both know you’re better than that. I did enjoy the trick you pulled with the Rumble numbers though, because that makes my announcement all the more timely.

Jerry Lawler: An announcement from Wes Ikeda? What do you think this is about, JR?

Jim Ross: I have no idea, King, but we’re about to find out!

Wes Ikeda: I met with the EBWF Board of Directors earlier today, and I told them I was concerned that after what happened at Christmas Eve of Destruction, it would be a conflict of interest for you to remain as the interim CEO. You’ve just proved that I was right to raise those concerns with the board, and it just so happens that they shared my concern. The decison was unanimous, and effective immediately, you are no longer the interim CEO!

Jerry Lawler: Well that’s a spanner in the works that Jericho, Storm and Trent weren’t expecting! Haha!

Jericho looked furious, and began shaking his head in disbelief. Trent and Lance didn’t look to happy either. The crowd, on the other hand, were delighted and began chanting Wes’ name. Lance climbed onto the ropes, pointing at Wes shouting “This is bullshit, Ikeda!”

Wes Ikeda: Which means… I’m in charge again. Don’t worry Chris, I’ll let you keep your job as a wrestler - you were always better in the ring than you were in the boardroom anyway. And since I’m feeling generous, I’ll even let you keep the last three spots in the Rumble for you and your cronies. But if one of you is going to win the Rumble, you’re going to have to go through me to do it. Because I’m entering the Royal Rumble too, and I’m going to enter just before you three, at number 27!

Jim Ross: It keeps getting better and better, King! Wes is making it clear that he won’t stand for Jericho’s corruption!

Chris Jericho: You know what Wes, that’s fine. Last year, I protected you in the Rumble… this year, I’m going to destroy you!

Wes Ikeda: I’d like to see you try.

Wes grinned, and as “Sound of Madness” blasted over the PA once more, the EBWF Chairman and CEO walked back through the curtain.

SEGMENT

Jim Ross: And now we go backstage to our broadcast colleague, Renee Young.

Renee Young: Thankyou, JR. I am joined at this-

There was a crash and Renee turned backwards, looking shocked. The camera panned to show Dean Ambrose scrambling towards Renee, struggling to keep on his feet. He removed his neckbrace.

Dean Ambrose: Interview… Now!

Dean reached out his hand and Renee looked repulsed for a moment, as Dean was still quite bloody, but then helped him to his feet.

Renee Young: What the-

Dean Ambrose: Cut the crap! Royal Rumble! I cash it in! I’m going to take… that son of a bitch… straight to hell!

He pushed the microphone away whilst falling over. The EMTs came rushing in, clearly having been looking for him. The camera turned back to Renee, who simply looked speechless. The scene then cut back to ringside.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, as you just heard moments ago, Dean Ambrose will be cashing in the Path To Glory Championship at the Royal Rumble, and will challenge Solomon Crowe for the World Title! And given the bad blood we saw between these two superstars earlier tonight, it's sure to be an intense match up!

Jerry Lawler: Right now JR, we're about to find out another match that will take place at the Royal Rumble. Adam Rose and Stardust take on Wade Barrett and Ryback, with the winners challenging Rated Awesome, Edge and The Miz, for the Tag Team Titles on January 25!

Jim Ross: It's great to see the Tag Team Titles back in contention, King, and I'm looking forward to this next match.

"Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as the Breakout Champion, Stardust, and Adam Rose made their way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: JR, I think these two might be the oddest tag team combination in EBWF history!

Jim Ross: I'm not so sure, King - Goldust and Mr. Kennedy could arguably give them a run for their money!

After Stardust and Rose had entered the ring, "Rebel Son" by CFO$ hit and Ryback and Wade Barrett also received a mixed reaction from the crowd as they headed to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: It seems the fans here in Texas are unsure who to cheer for tonight, JR!

When Barrett and Ryback had entered the ring, Barrett moved onto the ring apron, allowing Ryback to start the match. Adam Rose did the honors for his team, and as Stardust moved onto the ring apron, the referee called for the bell. Ryback wasted no time getting started, charging towards Rose and taking him down with the Meat Hook, then stomping on him repeatedly. Rose got to his feet and Ryback pummelled him with a series of punches, before lifting him up and hitting a fallaway slam. Rose got to his feet once more and Ryback lifted him over his shoulder, hitting the Boulder Holder! Ryback made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: A dominant start from Ryback!

Ryback pulled Rose to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, then tagged in Wade Barrett. Ryback held Rose in place while Barrett hit a kick to the midsection, then exited the ring as Barrett whipped Rose against the ropes. Barrett took Rose down with a big boot, then as Rose got to his feet, Barrett hit a pumphandle slam. Barrett hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Barrett pulled Rose to his feet and hit him with a series of right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Barrett ran towards Rose, going for a corner clothesline, but Rose moved out of the way at the last second, causing Barrett to collide full force with the turnbuckle! As Barrett moved out of the corner, Rose hit him with the E-Lemon-Nator, then tagged in Stardust. Stardust smiled eerily as he entered the ring, and formed a star with his hands as he waited for Barrett to get to his feet. When Barrett was up, Stardust hit him with a series of punches, before turning him around and hitting a falling inverted DDT. Stardust then ran against the ropes, hitting Barrett with a springboard bionic elbow! Stardust hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Stardust pulled Barrett to his feet and applied a headlock, but Barrett broke free, then took Stardust down with a clothesline. As Stardust got to his feet, Barrett hit a series of right hands, then whipped Stardust against the ropes and hit the Winds of Change! This time Barrett hooked the leg, and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Barrett then tagged in Ryback, who upon entering the ring ran at Stardust and took him down with a Thesz press, followed by multiple mat slams. As Stardust struggled to his feet, Ryback whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, attempting a bodypress. Stardust got his feet up and kicked Ryback away, then as Ryback staggered backwards, Stardust climbed to the top rope. Stardust hit Ryback with a crossbody, then as Ryback got back to his feet, Stardust ran against the ropes and hit the Beautiful Disaster! Stardust hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Stardust was so close to victory there, JR!

Ryback and Stardust both got to their feet and began exchanging right hands back and forth. Ryback overpowered Stardust, and after hitting him with a hard kick to the midsection, Ryback lifted him up and hit a triple powerbomb, before pinning him to the mat. The referee counted - 1... 2... Adam Rose interrupted the count! As Rose attacked Ryback, Barrett entered the ring and the referee struggled to restore order. Barrett ignored the referee's protests as he tried to order both Rose and Barrett out of the ring, and Barrett lifted Rose onto his shoulders, hitting him with the Wasteland! Barrett then exited the ring as Ryback lifted Stardust up, hitting him with Shell Shocked! Ryback hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over, King! Ryback and Wade Barrett are the new number one contenders for the Tag Team Titles, and based on their performance tonight, they could be a force to be reckoned with!

Ryback and Barrett celebrated their victory as Warfare went off the air.