Warfare Results 01/19/15

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 01/19/15

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona, and the Royal Rumble is just six days away!

Jim Ross: Up first tonight, we've got divas action as Summer Rae takes on Torrie Wilson!

Summer Rae came out first, accompanied by Eva Marie. After Summer had entered the ring, "Aphrodite" by Kylie Minogue hit and the crowd cheered as Torrie headed to the ring. When Torrie was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Summer took Torrie down with a snapmare, then stomped on her several times. Torrie got to her feet and Summer whipped her against the ropes, before taking her down with an arm drag. Summer hit a leg drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Summer pulled Torrie to her feet and hit her with a kick to the stomach, then went to whip her into the corner, but Torrie reversed the Irish whip, sending Summer into the turnbuckle. Torrie ran at Summer and hit her with a clothesline, then as Summer staggered out of the corner, Torrie took her down with a DDT. Torrie hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Torrie pulled Summer to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Summer blocked it and countered with a suplex of her own. Both divas got to their feet, and Summer grabbed Torrie, hitting a hair-pull mat slam. Torrie got to her feet once more and Summer hit a spinning heel kick! Summer covered Torrie and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

Summer looked frustrated as she got to her feet, and Eva Marie shouted words of encouragement from ringside. Summer pulled Torrie to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then applied a corner foot choke. As Summer lowered her leg, Torrie staggered out of the corner, clutching her neck. Summer lifted her up, going for a body slam, but Torrie countered with a headscissors takedown! Both divas got to their feet, and Torrie hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Torrie Wilson gets a two count!

Torrie pulled Summer to her feet and hit a forearm smash, then went to whip her against the ropes. Summer reversed it, sending Torrie into the ropes, then hit her with a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet, and Summer got behind Torrie, then hit an inverted leg drop bulldog!

Jerry Lawler: Summer Crush!

Summer covered Torrie, and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Summer's arm in victory. Summer celebrated with Eva Marie as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As MVP’s music began to pound from the PA the TNA transplant made his way out and down the ramp to a decent pop.

Jim Ross: Two promising young arrivals here in the EBWF set to go at it, King.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: That’s right, JR, and I bet both these men are eager to show us all just what they are bringing to the table.

MVP was now in the ring and, as he moved to the far turnbuckle, Austin Aries’ music struck and his opponent slowly stepped out from the back, eying MVP as he walked to the ring and climbed into the squared circle. As soon as the bell rang the two men flew across the ring to lock up in the middle, each one looking like they have a lot to prove. Each man appeared to be matching the other in strength but then, with a knee to the midsection, Aries gained the early advantage, sinking down to one knee in a side headlock. MVP however wasn’t going quietly and he began to pound Aries in the face, swinging wildly. Aries through MVP off him and into the ropes and, on the return trip, MVP went for a running clothesline but Aries countered, using MVP’s own momentum against him to take him down to the mat in a Japanese arm drag. Immediately when MVP rolled over to climb to his feet Aries was on him, sinking in the Last Chancery bridging arm triangle choke to look for the submission.

Jim Ross: MVP could be in a lot of trouble here, King!

But no, slowly but surely, MVP slide sideways until he was able to reach out and grab one of the ring ropes and the referee forced Aries to break the hold.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Smart move by MVP there.

Aries stepped back a few paces to allow MVP to start to get up but when Porter was only halfway up Aries pounced again, going for a Superman punch but at the last possible second MVP ducked and stepped out of the way. Aries pushed himself off the ropes and turned, just in time to get the Play of the Day leaping reverse STO from Porter!

Jim Ross: Oh mah Gawd did you see the speed on that?

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I think I blinked and missed it!

MVP went for the cover but at the last possible second Aries got his foot on the bottom rope. MVP yanked Aries by one ankle toward the center of the ring and sank in the Irreversible Crisis.

Jim Ross: MVP maybe seeking some revenge for Aries’ actions earlier in the match here...

Aries yelled and reached for the ropes that were no longer there. Finally he began to tap and the referee called for the bell as MVP’s music began to play.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: MVP making quick work of Aries here tonight and perhaps sending a strong message to the rest of the roster!

MVP’s arm was raised in the middle of the ring and then he began to celebrate with the fans in the front row as the scene slowly faded away.

SEGMENT

The crowd’s attention was suddenly focused on the TitanTron, where a room empty aside from a number of monitors was suddenly projected. The crowd booed, knowing this location to be the ‘Crowe’s Nest’, a location EBWF World Champion Solomon Crowe liked to call home. A figure appeared from the side of the screen in a dark hooded cloak, and due to the only light in the room being emitted from the dim monitors, his face could not be seen.

Jim Ross: Well it looks like we’re about to hear from our World Champion.

The boos intensified as the fans in attendance anticipated Crowe revealing himself. After some pacing around, the dark character turned suddenly to the camera and slowly lifted his hood. The crowds boos suddenly turned to cheers however, as the crowd realised it was not who they anticipated.

Dean Ambrose: Boo!

The crowd’s cheers got louder as Dean Ambrose revealed himself. He took a seat so that the camera, apparently placed on a table, was in line with his face. Dean took a look around.

Dean Ambrose: How does he feel comfortable projecting in this environment? I feel like I’ve quit wrestling and got a job as a security guard at a local swimming pool.

Dean pondered for a moment.

Dean Ambrose: In 2013… No-one died. In 2014, there was the incident with the pigeon.

He slapped himself in the face a few times.

Dean Ambrose: Focus, Dean. Focus! This is where Solomon comes to think… To ponder the wonderful goings on here in the EBWF… Well this is going to be quite the miserable place for dear Solomon after Sunday! I fear for these wonderful decorative monitors when a frustrated, bloody, battered… decimated… DESTROYED shell of a man comes here to reflect on things on Monday… Without any gold around his waist. Without any sense of meaning here. A lost little lamb he was when he came to the EBWF, suddenly thrust into the spotlight and earning his way to the top in no time at all. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone rise so quickly to the top. And his position was cemented by winning that World Title…

Dean started messing with his hair and rocking backwards and forwards.

Dean Ambrose: So what happens if you take away the one thing that has made a man. What happens if you take away his pride and joy… The one thing which means he belongs here…

Dean stopped rocking, looked up at the camera and smiled.

Dean Ambrose: One man’s loss is another man’s gain.

Ambrose then sat back and took in his surroundings.

Dean Ambrose: I followed you here last week, Solomon. I wanted to get a feel for how you go about your days. You were here for hours, I assume playing on these monitors here. Embracing yourself in the World of Starcraft or something? I dunno what you nerds get up to. Once you emerged, you walked straight past me. Well, I was a LITTLE bit hidden behind a tree but still, you seemed too focused to be looking anywhere but forward. So I came back so I could get a real feel for you. I made sure the coast was clear… And in I stepped. Well, in I broke.

Dean picked up a doorhandle from the floor, showed it to the camera and shrugged. He dropped it again.

Dean Ambrose: So I finally found myself in the mysterious Crowe’s Nest. And, well, it certainly opened my eyes to what kind of man you are now Solomon. And I knew what you were focused on when leaving this place last week… Getting a shower. This place is even worse than mine! Then I took a seat here and tried to figure out what you get up to in here.

He turned his seat to one of the monitors, and started using the keyboard in front of it. Within 10 seconds, the monitor had cut out and the screen then changed to a blue one, indicating some kind of error. Dean turned back looking like he’d been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Dean Ambrose: Whoops. Hope you saved your My Little Pony game progress, brah. Seriously though Solomon – through all the years I’ve known you, you’ve always been a little kooky. And yes, I’ve always liked that. But this place? This is all a bit of a gimmick. You fancy yourself as one of those misunderstood and mysterious comic book villain types, huh? And your special power – magnificent HACKING ABILITIES!

Ambrose did a Scott Hall-esque finger wave at the camera, feigning being scared.

Dean Ambrose: Say, Mr Crowe… What would happen if these monitors were to get wet, huh?

He went to rummage in the pocket of his big cloak, and pulled out a very large bottle of water.

Dean Ambrose: Time for a little experiment…

He turned his back on the camera and pondered the monitors for a moment. But as he went to open the bottle, there was a crash. Dean turned towards what appeared to be the entrance and the camera suddenly cut to black.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: Up next, divas tag team action as two former Women's Champions, Trish Stratus and Natalya, team up to take on Alexa Bliss and Emma!

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for this one, JR!

"Gun" by CHVRCHES hit and the crowd cheered as Alexa and Emma made their way to the ring. After Alexa and Emma had entered the ring, "Bossy" by Kelis hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Trish Stratus and Natalya stepped out onto the stage.

Jim Ross: The crowd are behind all four of these divas tonight, King!

After Trish and Natalya had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Trish and Alexa moved onto the ring apron, allowing Natalya and Emma to start the match. Natalya and Emma locked up, and Natalya applied a headlock. Emma broke free and pushed Natalya into the ropes, then took her down with a discus elbow smash. Natalya got to her feet and Emma went for a clothesline, but Natalya ducked out of the way, then grabbed Emma and whipped her into the corner. Natalya ran at Emma and hit a clothesline, then as Emma staggered out of the corner, Natalya lifted her up, hitting a suplex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Natalya gets a two count!

Natalya pulled Emma to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. As Emma ran back towards her, Natalya went for an arm drag, but Emma blocked it, then countered with a reverse DDT. Alexa held out her arm and Emma tagged her in, then moved onto the ring apron. Alexa climbed to the top rope, waiting for Natalya to stand... then when Natalya was on her feet, Alexa hit her with a diving crossbody. Alexa made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Alexa Bliss gets the two count!

Both divas got to their feet and Natalya grabbed Alexa, setting her up for a Michinoku driver. Alexa countered with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, then as Natalya got back to her feet, Alexa hit a dropkick. Both divas got to their feet once more and Alexa went for a bulldog, but Natalya blocked it then lifted her up, hitting a back drop. Natalya then tagged in Trish, who upon entering the ring ran at Alexa and took her down with a Thesz press, followed by multiple punches. Alexa got to her feet and Trish whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, hitting the Stratus Splash. As Alexa staggered out of the corner, Trish took her down with a running bulldog, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both divas got to their feet, and Trish went for a spinebuster, but Alexa countered with a DDT then tagged in Emma. As Emma entered the ring, she ran at Trish, taking her down with a huge big boot! Emma hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

Both divas got to their feet and Trish ran at Emma, but Emma took her down with a drop toe hold, then went for the Emma Lock! Trish broke free and both divas got to their feet once more. Emma went for a clothesline, but Trish ducked out of the way, then took Emma down with a one-armed neckbreaker slam. As Emma got to her feet, Trish hit the Chick Kick! Trish hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Experience proves to be the difference maker as Trish and Natalya pick up the victory!

Trish and Natalya celebrated, then made their way to the back as Alexa and Emma watched on disappointedly.

SEGMENT

The match over, the triumphant victory announced and celebrated, the Warfare programming suddenly shifted gears and the backstage area was shown. Viewers were watching the scene from the camera’s perspective and now they saw the images of Brie Bella and Paige standing alongside the craft services table, talking. Their conversation appeared to be growing increasingly heated though their words were not able to be heard. Each girl seemed to be getting more and more in one another’s face until finally Paige pointed a finger directly into Brie’s face. Outraged Brie slapped Paige’s hand away and gave her a hard shove. Paige yelled in protest then shoved Brie even harder and, within seconds, the two women were in an all out brawl that became a food fight when Brie grabbed a bowl of ranch dip out of the center of a vegetable platter and turned it upside down on Paige’s head. Paige in turn began to spray Brie with spray cheese. The audience was figuratively eating it up, especially when Women’s Champion AJ Lee and Nikki Bella suddenly arrived on the scene to try and break it up with AJ grabbing for her best friend Paige and Nikki going for her sister Brie. Then all four women were yelling at one another, Nikki and Brie screaming at AJ and Paige and gesturing wildly at one another as the Phoenix fans cheered the women on and the scene faded to black.

MATCH FOUR

Adam Rose made his way to the ring with his Rosebuds fresh off the Exotic Express. The crowd eagerly awaited the arrival of Wade Barrett and then the match was underway when the bell rang. The two immediately went at it with everything they had. Barrett nailed Rose with a big right hand before running his eyes across the top rope. Rose fought out of a corner and beat Barrett into the opposite corner. Barrett came back with a big right hand. Rose beat Barrett down and sent him out of the ring. Rose followed and Barrett nailed a big right hand. Rose hit a clothesline next. Rose came off the apron and dropped Barrett again. Rose brought it back in the ring with a low clothesline and an elbow drop. Rose ducked a clothesline but Barrett launched himself into Rose for a near fall.

Jim Ross: Barrett almost had Rose there!

Barrett stomped away. Barrett hit a suplex and a senton for a 2 count. They collided in mid-air and Barrett got the best of Rose. Barrett sent him back to the floor. Barrett followed but Rose rushed and they collide on the floor. The referee started a count. At 3 they came back in and went at it. Rose unloaded and hit a running bulldog. Rose wrapped Barrett up in the ropes and charges him. Rose hit a leg drop to the back of the neck from the second rope. Rose got the two count. They went to the top and Barrett tried for a superplex but Rose fought him off. Rose sent Barrett to his feet. Rose came off the top but Barrett caught him. Another counter. Rose hit a slingshot clothesline but Barrett choke slammed him for a two count. Rose nailed the clothesline this time. Rose went to the top with an elbow drop while Barrett was standing. Rose with a two count.

Jerry Lawler: Rose’s turn with near fall!

Rose mounted Barrett in the corner but Barrett went for a powerbomb. Rose fought out of that but Barrett nailed a massive clothesline. Rose went to the floor and is dazed by a clothesline. Barrett slammed Rose onto the steel steps. The referee began a young, and Barrett rolled Rose in and covered, but Rose reversed into a rollup, and Barrett couldn’t kick out in time. Adam Rose got the victory, and bailed out of the ring to celebrate with the Rosebuds.

Jim Ross: A victory tonight for Adam Rose!

MATCH FIVE

When Warfare returned from a commercial break CM Punk was already in the ring, his music playing loudly, fans around him cheering his arrival. Then when the opening bars of Syxx’s theme song began to pound from the speakers the fans were on their feet once more as the polarizing former Intercontinental Champion made his presence known. He wasted no time in running down the ramp and sliding into the ring, his eyes locking on Punk’s across the squared circle. When the music faded and the bell rang the two seasoned warriors warily circled one another. Finally it was Punk that made the first move, lunging at Syxx with a flying elbow out of nowhere. It connected and knocked Syxx back into the corner but as Punk looked to continue taking advantage, charging toward the corner, Syxx stopped him dead in his tracks with a hard roundhouse kick that took Punk down. Syxx grimaced and put one hand to his temple where Punk had gotten him.

Jim Ross: Syxx looks a little disoriented, King.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I don’t know how he’s standing after that elbow, JR.

Syxx wasn’t just standing, now he followed up the kick with a hard knee drop right to Punk’s spine. Punk cried out and grabbed his lower back as Syxx went for the cover.

One... two... kickout!

Syxx began to yank Punk to his feet but as soon as Punk was on his feet he countered with hard Mongolian Chops to Syxx’s shoulders and neck then a few knife edge chops that forced Syxx back and into the ropes. Punk threw Syxx off the ropes and took him down with a hard clothesline. He went for the Anaconda Vise but barely had time to sink it in before Syxx rolled, pinning Punk’s shoulders in the rollup to try and steal one.

One... two.. thrKickout!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Whoa! We almost had a winner there!

Punk and Syxx were both quick to their feet and then the lefts and rights were flying making the crowd pop big. For each move one man nailed the other came right back with one of his own and so when Punk nailed a hard uppercut it seemed out of nowhere but it rocked Syxx enough to send him flying back. Punk followed it up with a hard bulldog then signaled for the Go To Sleep. The arena erupted as Punk got Syxx on his shoulders but NO! Syxx managed to squirm his way free and just when Punk turned Syxx sent him down with the Syxx kick. He went for the cover.

One... two... three!

Jim Ross: What a fast paced match!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: But tonight Syxx to be just slightly one step ahead of CM Punk!

Inside the ring Syxx celebrated. His arm was raised and then he hopped up on a turnbuckle to continue the celebration as the scene faded away to a commercial break.

MATCH SIX

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Fear Nothing" hit and the crowd jeered as Justin Gabriel made his way to the ring, accompanied by Velvet Sky.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Still to come, we have the contract signing between Dean Ambrose and Solomon Crowe for their World Title match at the Royal Rumble. But first, we have a triple threat match to determine the number one contender for the Intercontinental Title! Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler and The Rock go head to head, with the winner challenging Sami Zayn for the gold this Sunday!

After Gabriel had entered the ring, "Smack Down" by Thousand Foot Krutch it and the crowd cheered as Dolph Ziggler made his way down the ramp. As he reached the bottom of the ramp, Ziggler winked at Velvet Sky. Gabriel shot Ziggler a jealous glare as the Showoff entered the ring. Finally, "Electrifying" hit, and the crowd went wild as The Rock stepped out onto the stage. The Great One walked down the ramp with his trademark strut, and upon entering the ring he climbed the turnbuckle, raising his arm and smelling the air. As Rock climbed down, he looked at Gabriel, then at Ziggler. As the referee called for the bell, Rock held out both his arms, challenging Gabriel and Ziggler to "Just Bring It!" Gabriel and Ziggler duly obliged, charging towards The Rock and double-teaming him with a series of punches. After wearing The Rock down, Ziggler and Gabriel turned on each other and Ziggler struck first, taking Gabriel down with a clothesline. Gabriel got back to his feet and Ziggler threw him out of the ring, then turned his attention back to The Rock. Rock was still down and Ziggler stomped on him several times, before running against the ropes and hitting a jumping elbow drop. Ziggler hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! As Ziggler got to his feet, Gabriel re-entered the ring and he attacked Ziggler from behind, hitting him in the back of the head before grabbing him and slamming him head-first against the turnbuckle. Gabriel then lifted Ziggler up for a back drop, before turning his attention to The Rock, who was back on his feet. Gabriel ran towards The Rock and went for a running punch, but Rock blocked it, catching Gabriel's fist in mid-air before hitting him with a series of right hands. The Rock then whipped Gabriel against the ropes before lifting him over his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. Rock made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time The Rock gets a two count!

Jim Ross: What a thrilling match-up this has been so far King!

At this point, Ziggler got to his feet, using the ropes to pull himself up. The Rock eyed Ziggler up and went to clothesline Ziggler over the top rope, but Ziggler pulled down on the top rope, sending Rock to the outside. Ziggler then hit the Famouser on Gabriel, before hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Ziggler and Gabriel both got to their feet, and Ziggler hit a series of punches, then went to whip Gabriel against the ropes. Gabriel reversed the Irish whip, sending Ziggler into the ropes, then hit him with a jumping back kick. Ziggler got to his feet and Gabriel hit him with a hard kick to the stomach, before hitting a spinout powerbomb. Gabriel then climbed to the top rope, and hit the 450 Splash!

Jerry Lawler: 450 Splash from Gabriel! This could be it, JR!

Gabriel made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... No! At the last second, The Rock grabbed Gabriel by the leg and pulled him out of the ring, interrupting the count. Rock then hit Gabriel with a Rock Bottom outside the ring! As The Great One re-entered the ring, a woozy Ziggler was slowly getting to his feet. Rock stalked Ziggler before lifting him up, hitting a spinebuster. To the delight of the crowd, The Rock then signalled for the People's Elbow! Rock removed his right elbow pad and tossed it into the crowd, then whipped his arms back and forth. Rock ran against one set of ropes, ran against the other... but as he ran back towards Ziggler, the Showoff got to his feet and caught Rock with a huge jumping dropkick to the face! Both men got to their feet, and Ziggler jumped up once more, this time hitting The Rock with the Zig Zag!

Jim Ross: Zig Zag outta nowhere!

Ziggler hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Ziggler's arm in victory. Ziggler looked delighted as he celebrated his win.

SEGMENT

The fans were still coming to terms with the result of the final match-up of the night as the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship was revealed after a great bout between Justin Gabriel, The Rock and Dolph Ziggler; but the fans knew their evening wasn’t over just yet. The loud cheers turned to a chorus of boos as the arena darkened and Space Dementia by Muse hit the PA system and it was finally time for the highly anticipated contract signing between Dean Ambrose and Solomon Crowe. Crowe finally emerged on to the stage with a grin on his face and his World Championship hanging around his waist – which came as a surprise considering the lengths Dean Ambrose went to when mocking Solomon Crowe and the Crowe’s Nest. Christy Hemme introduced him to the fans as the smug Crowe looked around at the fans before stepping on to the steel steps and taking off his championship title and placing it over his shoulder before finally getting into the ring. He was donning a regular suit without the blazer and the shirt sleeves were rolled up, but the fans attention was turned to his bare hands, which were red and clearly covered in blood looking as if he had finished filming a horror movie scene. He ran his fingers over the table which was set up and looked around the arena again, before finally taking a seat and staring into the empty seat opposite him, clearly vacated for the number one contender. As the music stopped the fans didn’t waste any time in starting the chants for Dean Ambrose, resulting in a sinister yet arrogant smile growing on the champion’s face before he wasted yet more time, picking up the microphone and placing it back on the table, leaning back on his chair and resting his legs up on the table and then picking up the contract and flicking through it and placing it next to his championship title. He then looked around at the crowd with a confused look on his face before picking up the microphone and talking to the Phoenix crowd.

SOLOMON CROWE: What, are you all waiting for me? My apologies I thought you all were still showing your appreciation to Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler and the supposed Great One so come on Phoenix, let’s applaud them because they are clearly the three men you all queued up to really watch tonight, right?

Solomon Crowe then looked towards the stage and sarcastically applauded, aiming it at Gabriel, Ziggler and The Rock. He then started to laugh by himself again as the fans wondered just what was running through his twisted mind.

SOLOMON CROWE: No, what you are all REALLY here for is to watch myself and Dean Ambrose step into this ring and simply…sign a piece of paper. You know it is funny because every single time I appear in front of you all I can hear are the children and the parents and the grandparents booing me and looking down on me because of what I do and how I do it but the last time myself and Mr. Ambrose were inside this ring we damn nearly ripped each other’s heads off and you cheered for us and you loved every single second of it, you boo me but each and every single one of you is just as sick and twisted as I am and no matter how much you deny it, you love the violence and the blood which is and will spill inside the ring this coming Sunday. I can see the look in your eyes, every single one of you; you don’t care about me signing a measly paper…with or without this contract I am going to the Royal Rumble and I am ripping Dean Ambrose limb from limb and no paper can stop me from doing that. What you people REALLY want is to hear Neil Young’s vocals hit the PA system and see a deranged, twisted individual try to run down this run and do the things you all want to do to me, but the sad reality is that tonight, that just will not be happening.

Fans booed Crowe as he shot down the fans’ hopes of seeing Ambrose out to sign his contract and he loved seeing them miserable but that didn’t stop them from chanting his name in the hope of seeing the potential future World Champion in the ring and taking it to Solomon Crowe.

SOLOMON CROWE: Be my guests, please continue chanting for Dean Ambrose. You people are not snake charmers, chanting his name will not result in that snake squirming his way down this ramp but I can assure you that he was wriggling in pain a little earlier on this evening. So with that, I have some bad news for all of his fans, Mr. Ambrose will not be joining us tonight and for that I do have a valid explanation so if you would all please settle down and stop with the boos and all of the abuse then maybe I can explain myself and you will get to the bottom of this, please bear with me.

Crowe then sat back in his chair with the blood still dripping from his hands, he looked at both of his hands for a brief moment before wiping his entire face with his left hand and Crowe looked more deranged than ever as his hair became a mess and his face covered in blood. He then looked through each Page of the contract which was resting on his knees as he began to speak to the audience without looking up.

SOLOMON CROWE: Since my arrival here I have noticed a certain trend, a trend which runs through my opponents just before our match but Dean Ambrose…Dean Ambrose followed the trend and took it to new heights. We all heard and saw it with John Cena, we all saw and heard it with The Rock and we are enduring it with Dean Ambrose…jokes. The attempt to cause amusement, or laughter often finished with a funny punchline. John Cena, The Rock and Dean Ambrose are the comedians and you are the audience, I just happen to be the material they use to gain these cheap pops and cheers and you all fall for it time and time again, it is almost like you refuse to pick up what is going on. John Cena cracked joke after joke after joke and look where his buffoonery got him…I will never forget it…”He’s JUST Solomon Crowe”…well JUST Solomon Crowe put an end the horseplay and the walking billboard is nowhere to be seen. The Rock decided to crack the same jokes, talk about make-up and his millions and millions and his pie and I put him back in his place but Dean Ambrose…he decided to get a little more personal which is my kind of fun. I tried and tried and tried to get John Cena and The Rock to finally crack, throw you all away and bring out the monsters that live inside of them but I failed because they failed to bring it. The difference between Mr. Ambrose and the other two is that he is too similar to me and he’s very different from The Rock and John Cena because Dean Ambrose is a living, breathing maniac, perfect. He does not care about anyone – least of all you people – and he will stoop to any level to get what he wants and in this case it is my World Championship title and already he has shown me that he wants this more than The Rock wanted this and certainly more than John Cena wanted to hold on to this. I watched Mr. Ambrose earlier, I must say even I will admit that I was pleasantly surprised and amused by his perception of The Crowe’s Nest and I know all of you enjoyed it, it is good…sometimes before a big championship match we do need something to laugh at. But I am disappointed also, you see I am an old friend of Mr. Ambrose and I would have gladly opened the doors of The Crowe’s Nest to him where he would be treated like royalty, treated like a friend but he chose to ignore that and made me look a fool, instead going behind my back and stooped to mimicry. So then I had to take the situation into my own hands.

The camera panned to the TitanTron, and the crowd gasped and booed. Dean Ambrose was laid where he had last been seen – in the Crowe’s Nest – this time completely covered in blood, seemingly unconscious. His body was twisted in a seriously uncomfortable manner as a heap on the floor.

Jim Ross: Good god almighty. It was Crowe who cut Ambrose off earlier. And this is Ambrose’s punishment! Some champion – this man makes me sick!

Solomon Crowe finally looked up towards the TitanTron, smiled a sick and sadistic smile and put the contract back on to the table. He lifted his bloody hands in front of his face and examined them with a grin on his face.

SOLOMON CROWE: Yes…I did take the situation into my own hands because I finally managed to catch up with our favourite stand-up, crazed comedian. And I spoke to him in a language that very few people understand and these hands did all of the talking. Slamming him into the walls, hitting his head on the ground over and over and over again until his eyelids completely shut and the little jester was not joking around anymore and the result of our little conversation is dripping from my hands as we speak. Mistake number one Dean Ambrose made was that he thought he could get inside of my head when even he knows dating back to the day I first spoke to him, I am the master of such mind games and the outcome of trying to play these games with me will always be the same…you will be left lying in your own puddle of blood on a concrete floor, incapacitated with nobody around to hear you cry for help or scream in agony and who knows, perhaps an incompetent EMT is listening to me and taking the hint that I took out Dean Ambrose earlier on this evening and that this is in fact his blood dripping from my hands, THERE’S your answer as to why Dean Ambrose will not make it out here this evening – revenge - because I took care of the problem and this Sunday I will take care of the problem again, or whatever little Dean Ambrose can possibly bring to the ring because there is no way I am allowing him to walk out of the Royal Rumble with my World Championship. I have said it since day one and I will say it again, I will take down everyone who steps in my way and this time it just happens to be an old friend, somebody I know too well and whose number I have had since we met. Tonight Dean, it was just a taste of what is to come this Sunday…I am looking forward to it because there are only two people on this entire roster who can cause more chaos in one evening and that is the two of us, it just so happens that it will be your life that will never be the same. Much like certain stars here whose lives have been turned upside down…think about it Dean because look what I have done to John Cena and a certain Billion Dollar Princess is nowhere to be seen now either, I am sure even you can put one and one together and realise I cost her a great-paying job and just like that I will make your crazy, messed-up life even worse.

Crowe then slammed his microphone on the table before running his fingers on the line requiring his signature, signing it with Dean Ambrose’ blood as he continued to rub salt into the wounds of both Ambrose and his fans. He then looked up and started to laugh maniacally and the fans continued to show their hatred towards him as Warfare was coming to an end.

SOLOMON CROWE: You can imitate Solomon Crowe all you want, but one thing you will never be able to imitate is having the World Championship around your waste and come Sunday, the sign of a successful night is when my hands are covered with you blood….again.

Jim Ross: Are we even going to have a title match at the Royal Rumble? Our Champion seems to have already dealt with his competition!

Jerry Lawler: We’ll have to see on Sunday! But I’m not holding out hope that we’ll be seeing Dean Ambrose at the pay-per-view.

Crowe’s bloody face stared into the camera as Monday Night Warfare faded to black to close the show with tensions rising between Dean Ambrose and Solomon Crowe before their World Championship bout.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote