Warfare Results 02/16/2015

Cory

Warfare Results 02/16/2015

Post by Cory »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of EBWF Warfare coming to you live from the Smoothie King Center in colorful New Orleans!

Jerry Lawler: Bienvenue, EBWF Universe! And what a show we have for you tonight!

The live audience was electric as the Warfare theme music played and then a new song took over as Alexa Bliss made her presence known.

Jerry Lawler: And we’re starting off with a match that could be the highlight of my night, JR. Alexa Bliss takes on Angelina Love, Torrie Wilson, and Sasha Banks in a huge match that will determine our number one contender for the Women’s title going into this Sunday’s Fallout. WHOO HOO!

Jim Ross: Yes, I know, King. That’s a whole lot of pretty in one ring.

Alexa Bliss entered the ring then she was followed by Angelina, Torrie, and finally Sasha with each woman taking a corner. All three were eying one another as Sasha’s music began to fade and the referee shared a few words with them. Then the bell rang and the ring immediately lapsed into sheer chaos with Angelina and Torrie lunging toward one another and Alexa and Sasha collapsing together in a flurry of lefts and rights in one corner with Sasha getting the early upper hand. The referee looked a little overwhelmed for a moment and then he moved to break up Sasha and Alexa with a count when he saw Sasha delivering kicks to the midsection to wear down Alexa. In the opposite corner Torrie was smashing Angelina’s face over and over again into the turnbuckle and as soon as he’d broken up the other two women the referee raced across the ring to pull Torrie off Angelina.

Jim Ross: I think the referee has his hands full.

Jerry Lawler: I know, he so lucky!

Jim Ross: Stop. Just... stop.

The referee pulled Torrie off and just as Torrie turned around she got a hard clothesline from Sasha and went down, but then as Sasha turned to capitalize on Torrie, Angelina ran at her from behind to take Sasha down to the mat in a hard bulldog. Angelina raised her hands in the air and turned, celebrating, but as she did she was suddenly met with a hard boot right to the face in a dropkick from the top rope by Alexa!

Jerry Lawler: Oh my God!

Jim Ross: Women are flying everywhere, King!

Jerry Lawler: Only in New Orleans, JR!

Now Alexa Bliss was the only woman standing and she took a moment to look around at the other three women before, randomly, choosing to go after Torrie. She delivered a hard neckbreaker as Torrie started to stand and then went for the cover.

One... two... Angelina barely had time to yank Alexa off Torrie by her ankle. Alexa turned around to try and kick at Angelina but then Sasha was dropping a hard elbow onto Alexa, stopping her. She went to cover Torrie now but Torrie kicked out emphatically at two, having gotten her wind back. Slowly all four women were returning to their feet but Torrie turned and went after Sasha first, her momentum spilling them both out of the ring and to the floor below where their fight continued. Inside the ring Alexa was battling Angelina, throwing her off the ropes and going for another dropkick but Angelina saw it coming and sidestepped at the last possible minute, leaving Alexa to hit the mat hard. Angelina thought fast and applied a camel clutch to the prone Alexa. As the referee was distracted looked to see if Alexa was going to tap, outside the ring the action was still ongoing with Torrie momentarily gaining the advantage over Sasha as she threw Sasha, shoulder first, into the steel ringpost. Sasha cried out and grabbed her arm as Torrie gripped her by the hair and swung her into the ring barrier. Then Torrie climbed into the ring and broke up Angelina and Alexa with a hard kick to the back of Angelina’s head.

Jim Ross: Torrie Wilson teaching these women how it’s done here!

Jerry Lawler: You know Torrie is one of the women that a lot of the other competitors like to knock for her “veteran” status. But obviously, she’s showing us that she’s still got plenty of competition left in her, and with her experience, has come knowledge that only time will give you. Go Torrie!

Torrie delivered another spinning heel kick on Angelina and went for the cover but this time it was broken up by Alexa when she spun Torrie around and began to deliver a series of backhand chops that forced Torrie backward and into the ropes. Then Alexa backed up and threw herself off the opposite ropes to connect with a flying forearm smash that took Torrie down to the mat hard. Angelina was out and had rolled to the corner and now, seeing no one else around to stop her, Alexa seemed to decide this was her chance. She ran at the ropes, hopping up on the second one to perform a moonsault but NO! Suddenly there was Sasha, leaping up on the apron and giving her a hard back fist to the face that took Alexa down, both hands covering her face. Alexa now dispatched Sasha moved quickly to the corner turnbuckle, climbed it, and just as Torrie started to move Sasha flew through the air to take her back down in a diving crossbody. Then she went for the cover.

One... two... three!

Jim Ross: Sasha Banks has done it! Sasha Banks is the new number one contender for the Women’s Championship!

Sasha’s arm was raised and she celebrated in the ring, seemingly oblivious to the diva carnage around her.

SEGMENT

The number one contender for the Women’s title had just been decided when the backstage area was shown. It was a rather nondescript hallway and the fans cheered as they saw Paige turn a corner and appear at the opposite end of the hallway. Paige began to walk toward the camera but then, the fans let out another loud pop when, from behind her, Brie Bella suddenly stepped into view. Brie moved quickly, catching up to Paige.

Brie Bella: Hey, Paige!

Paige turned on her heel only to get a stiff kick right to the face that took her down to the floor hard, gripping her face in both hands. Brie looked down at her, shouting.

Brie Bella: You wanna start something? You sure as hell better be able to finish it! You, me, at Fallout! I’m done with this! I’m done with you!

She pivoted and stormed away, leaving the camera to zoom in on the pained Paige as she struggled to get to her feet, that one hand still at her face as the scene slowly faded to black.

MATCH TWO

“World’s Apart” hit the PA as the crowd went wild in anticipation of Sami Zayn’s arrival. Out from the back he danced, the Intercontinental Title around his waist. “Let’s go!” the fans shouted along with the song as Zayn made his way down the ramp. He slid into the ring and raise the title belt in the air to the crowd’s delight.

“Well, well, well…”

Sami’s music was interrupted by a voice. He and the crowd looked around for the source, and upon turning to the top of the ramp saw that Lance Storm had emerged from the back before his music could hit.

Lance Storm: You seem excited, Sami. Is it because you know you’re about to tear the house down with yours truly? Is it because you’re about to be treated to the privilege of wrestling a true great? Or is it because you don’t have anything to worry about tonight, as your precious Intercontinental Title isn’t on the line?

Sami shook his head and looked puzzled at Lance. He signalled for him to come down and get in the ring.

Lance Storm: Only one of those things is true, Sami. Your championship status isn’t at risk tonight. However, you won’t be getting the honour of wrestling me tonight. No, I have no desire to waste my time kicking you in the face and showing you up on national television. I also have no desire to take that title off of you. Glory isn’t my thing nowadays… But helping others to it is. Tonight, my protégé Trent will become the number one contender for that belt. That, however, just isn’t enough for me… I want to go to bed without a single worry in my mind tonight. Hell, you’re one of the brightest talents in this industry. But unlike Trent, you don’t have my seal of approval… This just won’t do… I want to go to sleep tonight knowing that everything will go to plan. So with that in mind - turn yourself around, son.

Zayn turned around and was met with a right hand from Chris Jericho! Zayn fell to the mat and Jericho began stomping on him. Storm ran to the ring and joined in the assault.

Jim Ross: Storm and Jericho are working together to wear down Zayn in anticipation of him defending the Intercontinental Title against Trent at Fallout! This is heinous! What cowardice!

Zayn tried to fight back as best he could, but the numerical advantage Storm and Jericho had was too much for the Intercontinental Champion. Jericho picked Zayn up and threw him towards Storm, who hit him with a Superkick. Storm then picked Zayn up and handed him to Jericho, who hit the Codebreaker. Jericho then turned Zayn over and grabbed his right leg, signalling for Storm to grab his left leg. Storm obliged and the two men both applied a single-leg Boston crab simultaneously!

Jerry Lawler: Is that a double Canadian Mapleleaf, JR? I think that’s the first time we’ve seen that!

Jim Ross: Someone needs to put a stop to this!

As Zayn cried out in pain, officials and crew members ran down the ramp to stop the assault. As they reached the bottom of the ramp, Storm and Jericho reluctantly broke the hold, then made their way to the back. The officials tended to Zayn as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: And now it’s time for another match to determine a number one contendership, this one for the Intercontinental title.

Trent’s music began to play and the young man came out to the ring to a loud but mixed reaction. Behind him came the colorful Adam Rose and finally Ted Dibiase entered as the final participant.

Jerry Lawler: This should be really good, JR.

The bell rang and immediately Trent and Dibiase were locked up. Adam Rose however stepped back and leaned casually against the ring post, watching as his two other opponents figuratively tried to kill one another. Trent got the early upper hand with a hammerlock that had Dibiase crying out. Then Dibiase began to desperately kick at Trent’s instep, forcing the man to break the hold. Dibiase slammed his head back and into Trent’s face, forcing Trent to fall back into the ropes. Dibiase threw Trent off the ropes then caught him with an enzuigiri on Trent’s return trip. In the corner Adam Rose laughed and clapped a little which in turn caught Dibiase’s attention. Rose’s smile faltered as he saw Dibiase glaring at him and the audience got a laugh.

Jerry Lawler: Well leaving your opponents alone to destroy each other was a good plan while it lasted, but I think Adam Rose has been spotted here, JR.

Jim Ross: I think you’re right, King.

Dibiase charged and at the last second Rose sidestepped and threw Dibiase shoulder first into the post. Dibiase turned and Rose began to rain rights on him, forcing him down to the mat until the referee gave his count and Rose had to back off. Rose did but he looked ready to pounce any second, gesturing for Dibiase to get up but then, from behind, Trent was suddenly spinning Rose around, kicking him hard in the gut, and turning his back to Rose to take him down in a snapmare neckbreaker. Trent went for the cover but Dibiase, weak and clutching his shoulder threw himself on the two men to break the count. Trent angrily pounced on Dibiase in a hard elbow drop then turned back to Rose. He yanked Rose to his feet but EBWF’s resident party host fought back, raking at Trent’s eyes as the referee’s back was turned to check on Dibiase. Rose then took a momentarily blinded Trent down with a drop toe-hold and locked in an armbar. Trent cried out in pain and reached for the ropes but they were too far away. The seconds ticked by and then suddenly Dibiase came flying through the air in a big leg drop off the corner turnbuckle to land on both Rose and Trent, taking out himself in the process. The fans went crazy.

Jerry Lawler: Wow!

Jim Ross: All three men laid flat, King! And I think Dibiase might have hurt himself even more than he hurt Rose and Trent here.

Indeed Dibiase was clutching his back and wincing in the far corner. Trent was getting to his feet using the ring ropes as was Rose on the other side of the ring. They both stood at the same time, they both turned at the same time, then they both charged at the same time. Rose attacked with a flying back elbow but NO! Trent seemed to have seen it coming somehow and he ducked, using Rose’s own momentum against him to lift him up and slam him back down to the mat in a huge powerbomb. He went for the cover.

One... two... three!

The bell rang and Trent’s arm was raised.

Jim Ross: What a match!

Jerry Lawler: And it looks like Trent is going to be facing Sami Zayn at Fallout for the Intercontinental title!

Trent continued to celebrate in the ring as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Get Ready to Fly" by GRITS hit and the crowd cheered as AJ Styles made his way to the ring for the next match.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next, AJ Styles, who qualified for the Elimination Chamber by defeating Stardust, takes on the two-time Royal Rumble winner, Dolph Ziggler!

Jerry Lawler: And both of these men have admitted that this is personal, JR... I can't wait to see these two superstars settle their differences in the ring!

As Styles entered the ring, he climbed the nearest turnbuckle and posed for the crowd, then stepped down and awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Smackdown" by Thousand Foot Krutch hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Dolph Ziggler headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Ziggler grinned cockily at Styles. Styles responded with a glare, and as the referee called for the bell, the two men locked up. Ziggler applied a headlock but Styles broke free and pushed Ziggler into the ropes, then hit him with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Styles hit Ziggler with a series of punches, then whipped him into the corner. Styles ran at Ziggler, going for a clothesline, but Ziggler got his knees up and blocked it. As Styles staggered backwards, Ziggler moved out of the corner and hit Styles with a kick to the midsection. Ziggler then grabbed Styles and slammed his head against the turnbuckle, then punched him several times in the corner. After pulling Styles out of the corner, Ziggler hit some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes before hitting a scoop powerslam. Ziggler hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Dolph Ziggler with a near fall!

After Styles had kicked out, Ziggler sat him up and applied a sleeper hold. Styles broke free and both men got to their feet, then began exchanging right hands back and forth. Styles gained the upper hand, then kicked Ziggler in the stomach and lifted him up for a snap suplex. Both men got to their feet and Styles lifted Ziggler over his shoulder, hitting a back-to-belly piledriver. Styles covered Ziggler and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall! This time AJ Styles gets a two count!

Styles got to his feet and stood over Ziggler, allowing the Showoff to get to his feet. When Ziggler was up, Styles ran at him and hit a clothesline, sending Ziggler over the top rope. Styles waited for Ziggler to get to his feet on the outside, then pulled on the ropes and jumped over them, hitting Ziggler with a crossbody. Both men were down outside the ring and the referee began counting. 1... 2... 3... at the count of four, both men got to their feet. Styles grabbed Ziggler, but Ziggler fought back, hitting Styles with an elbow smash then throwing him into the steel steps. The referee had reached the count of six, and Ziggler re-entered the ring. At the count of eight, Styles got to his feet and rolled back into the ring, but as he stood up in the ring, he appeared to be a little dazed from hitting the steel steps. Ziggler grabbed him and hit the Famouser, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Again Ziggler gets a two count!

As Styles got to his feet, Ziggler went for a superkick, but Styles ducked out of the way, then took him down with a clothesline. Ziggler got to his feet and Styles hit a series of punches, then went to whip Ziggler against the ropes, Ziggler reversed the Irish whip, sending Styles into the ropes, then took Styles down with an arm drag. As Styles got to his feet, Ziggler went for a neckbreaker, but Styles blocked it and countered with a neckbreaker of his own. Both men got to their feet and Styles kicked Ziggler in the gut, then lifted him up for a brainbuster. But Ziggler countered with a jumping DDT! Styles looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Ziggler got behind him, hitting the Zig Zag! Ziggler made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Ziggler wins!

The referee called for the bell and raised Ziggler's arm in victory. Ziggler celebrated, then made his way to the back.

SEGMENT

After the fans had just calmed down from the previous match, their blood would be pumping once more as on the tron stood Renee Young and next to her was The People's Champ- The Rock. Renee wore a white dress, while The Rock wore a White with Blue Writing Team Bring it tank top, a pair of sunglasses and black and white track pants. The crowd was going ballistic to the point that Renee had to pause a moment before she spoke. Finally the roar subsided and she was able to get her opening words out.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, The Rock.

The crowd cheered and a "Rocky" Chant broke out. Renee went to speak her next words, but Rock held a hand up and grabbed the microphone. The "Rocky" chant gained momentum, The Rock held the mic up to his lips, and finally the chant died down. He cocked his head back before he spoke.

The Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE BIG EASYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd went crazy with the cheap pop!

The Rock: You see Renee since coming back, The Rock has been busy. Since coming back, The Rock has been winning matches, losing matches, throwing jabroni's out of the ring in the Royal Rumble, beating Tyler Breeze with the ugly stick, but the one thing The Rock has YET to do since coming back is win the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship, that is... not... yet.

The crowd cheered and another "Rocky" Chant broke out.

Renee Young: Well Rock, you will get your chance at The Elimination Chamber as you, AJ Styles, and Dean Ambrose have already punched your ticket to the main event inside the Chamber where you will meet Solomon Crowe, and the winner of the last two matches tonight. You got to be excited!

The Rock gave Renee a weird look.

The Rock: Excited? No Renee The Rock isn't excited. The Rock doesn't get hee hee haa haa.. excited. The Rock isn't Michael Cole in front of a hot dog stand, he's not AJ Styles in Denver Colorado where the ganjjjj.. is legal.. he's not Dean Ambrose in a room of white padded walls.. he's NOT Renee Young every time she even thinks about going ONE.. on.. ONE..

The crowd helped him finish this line.

The Rock: WITH THE GREAT ONE!

The crowd cheered and Renee smiled and blushed.

Renee Young: So what are you feeling?

The Rock: What The Rock is feeling Renee is ready. Ready to WALK into the Elimination Chamber. The Rock, 5 other guys, all competing for the same prize. The Rock is feeling ready for whoever it may be that The Rock is going to have to go up against. READY for AJ Styles

The Rock mocked AJ

The Rock: "I'm The Big Bad Wolf" ... "I'mmm The Man" Ohhh your the big bad wolf? Well allow The Rock to quite simply, huff and puff and kick your candy ass all over Elimination Chamber.

The crowd cheered.

The Rock: The Rock is READY to face Dean Ambrose, the lunatic fringe. Yeah your crazy, you give bug eyes.

The Rock did his best crazy look, the crowd laughed.

The Rock: Yeah you are livin la vida loca! Dean Ambrose!! Well The Rock says that you are even more crazy than the Rock's fans give you credit for, if you think for one solitary second that you are going to defeat The Rock at the Elimination Chamber. You see Renee The Rock doesn't care who he has to go through, because he is READY. He is READY to go through whoever wins tonight, Solomon Crowe, Godzilla, King Kong Himself, because most importantly The Rock is READY to become The EBWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... IF YAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK...

The crowd finished this with him.

The Rock: IS COOKIN'

The Rock lowered his sunglasses cocked and eyebrow, then left quickly leaving Renee Young in the frame as Warfare went to a commercial.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Still to come, Randy Orton takes on Chris Sabin in our main event to determine the final entrant in the Elimination Chamber match at Fallout... but first, Chris Jericho takes on Damien Sandow in our penultimate Elimination Chamber qualifier!

"Hallelujah Chorus" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Damien Sandow made his way to the ring for his EBWF return match. Sandow looked excited to be returning to action as he made his way down the ramp. Upon entering the ring, Sandow posed for the crowd, then stared down the ramp as he awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Break the Walls Down" hit and the crowd booed as Chris Jericho headed to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Well earlier tonight, Jericho and Lance Storm assaulted Sami Zayn... but it looks like Jericho is planning to take care of Damien Sandow on his own, JR! There's no sign of Lance Storm or Trent...

Jim Ross: Thank God for that, King. I want to see a fair contest between these two superstars, and I'm sure the EBWF superstars do too.

As he entered the ring, Jericho got in Sandow's face and began taunting him. The referee called for the bell and the two men began exchanging right hands back and forth. Jericho gained the upper hand, and after hitting Sandow with a series of punches in quick succession, he whipped him against the ropes. Jericho took Sandow down with a flying forearm smash, then as Sandow got to his feet, Jericho hit a dropkick. Both men got to their feet once more and Jericho whipped Sandow into the corner, before hitting a series of backhand chops. Jericho pulled Sandow out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes once more, this time taking him down with a spinning heel kick. Sandow got to his feet and Jericho hit a double underhook backbreaker, before making the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A dominant start by Chris Jericho!

Jim Ross: Jericho made it clear earlier tonight how badly he wants to be in the Elimination Chamber, and he's showing that in the ring right now!

Jericho stomped on Sandow several times, then pulled him to his feet and sent him up for a northern lights suplex. Sandow blocked it and countered with a DDT. Jericho got back to his feet and Sandow applied a single underhook, followed by multiple knee lifts, then whipped Jericho against the ropes. Sandow went for a clothesline, but Jericho ducked out of the way, grabbed Sandow from behind, and lifted him up for a tiger suplex. Jericho ended the move with a bridging pin and the referee counted once more - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall for Jericho!

Jericho pulled Sandow to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then went to whip him into the corner. Sandow reversed the Irish whip, sending Jericho into the corner, then ran at him and hit a clothesline. As Jericho staggered out of the corner, Sandow took him down with a Russian legsweep, then applied a kneeling inverted sharpshooter.

Jerry Lawler: Royal Arch!

Jericho cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes and Sandow broke the hold. As Jericho got to his feet, Sandow went for a kick to the midsection, but Jericho blocked it, grabbing Sandow's leg before hitting an Enzuigiri. Sandow staggered backwards, and Jericho ran against the ropes, then took Sandow down with a one-handed bulldog. Jericho then ran towards the ropes once more, this time springboarding off the second rope and hitting the Lionsault! Jericho made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: So close to a three count!

Jericho got to his feet and stood over Sandow, waiting for the self-proclaimed "Intellectual Saviour of the Masses" to get back up. When Sandow was on his feet, Jericho went for the Codebreaker, but Sandow blocked it, then hit Jericho with a sitout rear mat slam. Both men got to their feet and Sandow applied a full nelson, ready to hit Jericho with You're Welcome, but Jericho broke free, hitting Sandow with a back elbow before turning around and hitting Sandow with a neckbreaker. As Sandow got back to his feet, Jericho grabbed him by the legs, knocking him down to the mat before applying the Walls of Jericho! Sandow cried out in pain and tried to reach the ropes, but as Sandow neared the ropes, Jericho pulled him away and locked the hold in tighter. Sandow reached out for the ropes once more, but upon realising that they were out of reach, Sandow tapped out! The referee called for the bell and raised Jericho's arm in victory.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, whatever you think of Chris Jericho, you can't deny that was an impressive performance from the seven time EBWF World Champion!

Jim Ross: No doubt about that, King, and if Jericho performs like that on Sunday, we might just see an eighth World Title reign for Y2J!

Jericho celebrated, then made his way to the back.

MATCH SIX

"Hail Saban" brought Chris Sabin down to the ring, who looked completely focused upon the task at hand.

Jim Ross: Folks we've got an Elimination Qualifying match coming up and young Chris Sabin is looking to join the field.

Jerry Lawler: Sabin has never been in an Elimination Chamber, nor has he been a World Champion. However, tonight might change all of that!

'Counting Bodies Like Sheep' ushered Randy Orton down the aisle. He looked as icy and cool as ever as his eyes never left Chris Sabin while he made his trek to the ring.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton's accolades speak for themselves. There isn't a great deal he hasn't accomplished here in EBWF. But don't think for one moment that he's going to overlook a challenge from a competitor like Chris Sabin.

As soon as the bell rang, Sabin didn't waste much time rocketing towards Orton. Orton threw a Clothesline in hopes of cutting Sabin off early, but Chris ducked and transitioned into a quick roll up for a two count. Sabin didn't falter and caught Orton with a Crucifix for another two count. Not slowing down, Sabin ran to the ropes, and sprung off of them with a Crossbody. However, Orton was able to catch him in a Snap Powerslam that grounded the smaller man.

Jerry Lawler: Sabin was trying to end this one early and I don't blame him. But I don't think you're going to be able to catch Randy Orton off guard so easily.

With Sabin reeling, Orton began to walk in a circle around him, kicking at each of his limbs, chest and torso, stomping harshly onto his fallen foe. He pulled Sabin back up, only to drop him with a European Uppercut. A Suplex followed next and Orton then connected with a Leaping Knee Drop to Sabin's forehead. He pressed an elbow into Sabin's throat and held him down for a two count before Sabin threw a shoulder up.

Jim Ross: This sort of deliberate pace is more Orton's style and he looks to be quickly wearing Sabin down.

Orton tossed Sabin into the ropes but when he lowered his head, Sabin booted Orton square in the face. Upon shooting up, Sabin took down his opponent with a lightning fast Enziguri. Orton collapsed and Sabin dove for another two count. Sabin tossed Orton into a corner and nailed him with a Running Big Boot. He slid into another two count before Orton powered out.

Jerry Lawler: Both these guys are trying to keep their preferred pace! Two very different styles, I might add!

Sabin went for a Tornado DDT but Orton shoved him away. Sabin landed on his feet but Orton booted him in one of his surgically repaired knee's. As Sabin dropped to a kneel, Orton quickly hit him with a Inverted Headlock BackBreaker. Orton dragged Sabin's somewhat lifeless body over to the ropes and looked to go for his Draping DDT but when he was tossed onto the apron, Sabin rammed his shoulder into Orton's stomach. He slid under the bottom rope and under Orton's legs, now behind him. Sabin caught Orton with a bridging roll up, pressing his palms into the mat..and scored a three count!

Jim Ross: He's done it! Chris Sabin has done it! I would have to consider this quite an upset!

Sabin slid out of the ring, quite pumped for his victory while Orton sat up. He looked to be in a state of both disbelief and confusion at the rapid fire defeat.

Jerry Lawler: Chris Sabin is on his way to his first Elimination Chamber match and joins the field!

Sabin celebrated up on the ramp, all smiles as EBWF Warfare went off the air.