Warfare Results 03/09/2015

Cory

Warfare Results 03/09/2015

Post by Cory »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off as EBWF Warfare came on the air.

Jim Ross: Welcome to Warfare, I’m JR. With Jerry “The King” Lawler, and we are on the Road to Wrestemania!

Jerry Lawler: We start the evening once again with Divas Action and the Debut of Awesome Kong!

Kong came to the ring first, followed by Alexa Bliss who didn’t look fazed by the size of the new Divas contender. The two divas circled the center of the ring at the bell. Bliss got a rear arm lock. Kong took Bliss over and Bliss went for an arm wringer. Kong got a side headlock and a takeover.

The two broke and Kong called for a test of strength but instead Bliss kicks her to the gut. Side Headlock Takeover by Bliss this time. Kong applied the headscissors to reverse out. Bliss got out then applied another side headlock. Kong powered out and the two broke. Kong quickly shoved Bliss into the corner and shoulder tackles her. Kong for a pin and gets two. Bliss got on her feet and quickly jumped to the ropes and hit a missile dropkick. Two count for Bliss. Bliss was on the ropes now and charged out at Kong with a rake of the eyes. Bliss hit Reverse DDT on Kong and went for the pin. Bliss got the victory! She and the crowd could hardly believe it. Bliss fled the ring, celebrating up the ramp as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

After Christy Hemme announced both men and they entered the ring the action started quickly with Rose hitting a dropkick on Sydal that was good for a two count. Rose then charged Sydal who moved and Rose fell out to the apron. Sydal locked Rose off the mat and then hit a suicide dive through the ropes onto Rose outside. Sydal crawled away from Rose. Rose pulled himself into the ring, and Sydal was quick to follow.

Sydal charged and now went for the pendulum elbow but Rose moved and got up and kicked Sydal. Sydal then hit a gut-wrench powerbomb and a two count.

Rose attacked Sydal with a double foot stomp dropkick and went for the Party Foul but Sydal rolled out. Rose charged and Sydal sent him into the turnbuckle. Sydal followed by going to the top rope for a shooting star press. He rolled Rose up and pulled the tights. Rose rolled through with the bridge and the referee made the count count. The Rosebuds went crazy!

Jim Ross: Adam Rose with a big victory there!

Rose celebrated with The Rosebuds as EBWF went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from it’s first commercial break of the night the Coleman Coliseum erupted in a huge pop as Renee Young could be seen standing backstage to the left of both Dolph Ziggler and Brie Bella. Both number one contenders were dressed to the nines with Dolph wearing a smart, well-fitted all black suit and Brie wearing a Miriam gold crystals sweetheart strapless bodycon bandage dress. Between the two of them not a hair seemed out of place and Dolph had his hand rested loosely at Brie’s back in a sign of comradery. Renee smiled into the camera.

Renee Young: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time is of course the winners of their year’s Royal Rumbles, Brie Bella and Dolph Ziggler!

Brie and Dolph warmly smiled back and said a few initial pleasantries that could be overheard but were not spoken into the microphone in Renee’s hand.

Renee Young: And now that Fallout is over it’s official, you Brie will be taking on Sasha Banks for the Women’s Championship and you, Dolph, will be taking on AJ Styles for the World Championship at Wrestlemania. Do you two have anything you’d like to say to the world or your opponents now that you know exactly who you will be facing?

As Renee held the microphone toward the pair Dolph looked at Brie and Brie looked at Dolph. Then they shared a little smile.

Brie Bella: Renee, to be honest it didn’t really matter to either of us who our opponent was going to be at Wrestlemania.

Dolph Ziggler: Didn’t matter!

Brie Bella: Because we both know what we are capable of and no matter who it was in that ring with us, we both are prepared to walk away a champion.

Dolph Ziggler: No matter WHO it was!

Brie Bella: And we both already know what our opponents are planning on saying about us.

Dolph nodded emphatically.

Dolph Ziggler: We haven’t done much here.

Brie Bella: There have been no titles held between us.

Dolph Ziggler: We had our chances and we failed.

Brie Bella: Because he won last year’s Royal Rumble.

Dolph Ziggler: And she was the Queen of the Ring.

Brie Bella: But people tend to try and overlook that.

Dolph Ziggler: ALWAYS OVERLOOKING THAT!

Brie Bella: But that’s fine. We’ve both proven at this year’s Rumbles that if you write us off, we make you regret it.

Dolph Ziggler: Not to mention we are DAMN good looking.

Brie turned to Dolph with her perfectly shaped eyebrow raised.

Brie Bella: What does THAT have to do with anything?

Dolph shrugged.

Dolph Ziggler: The EBWF Universe deserves to have champions that look good again. Sasha Banks looks like her face got hit with a frying pan holding some flaming turds and AJ Styles’ haircut is stupid and with the dead animal on his face he looks like he’s trying to become the mirror image of Chuck Norris.

He whispered loudly to her.

Dolph Ziggler: AJ Styles will NEVER BE Chuck Norris.

Brie Bella: EVERYONE knows that!

Dolph Ziggler: Except maybe for AJ Styles. He’s too busy terrorizing mothers by trying to kiss their babies and spreading his mono. Or other WORSE communicable things...

He smiled and she chuckled as the crowd popped and both turned back to Renee.

Brie Bella: The bottom line, Renee? We’re ready for what lies ahead of us.

Dolph Ziggler: WE’RE READY!

Brie Bella: A lot of titles changed hands at Fallout.

Dolph Ziggler: It’ll happen again at Wrestlemania.

Brie Bella: So Sasha Banks?

Dolph Ziggler: And AJ Styles?

Brie Bella: We’re coming for you.

Dolph Ziggler: Are YOU ready?

The two stood confidently, appearing united in a common goal, as the scene slowly faded to black.

MATCH THREE

We returned to Warfare from commercial. DiBiase and Storm locked up and broke. Storm slipped outside and DiBiase slingshot out to him but Storm sidestepped and shoved him into the apron in mid-air. Back inside now Storm hit a Double Underhook faceplant on DiBiase, and a two count. Storm went for Deep Impact, and Storm drug him to the ropes. DiBiase was lying across the bottom rope throat-first and got a big boot to the head. Storm picked up DiBiase for a Powerbomb but got reversed down into a DDT. DiBiase was sent to the corner now and tried a Spinning DDT but Storm placed him out on the apron. DiBiase got back to the top and hit a Flying Cross body, then a side Russian Legsweep. DiBiase was setting up for the Dream Street but got Speared by Storm who followed up with a DDT that was only good for two.

DiBiase laid Storm across the middle rope throat first and hit a dropkick to the back. He slingshot out to the apron then back in and hit a double Knee to the Face, Facebuster, and a two count for DiBiase. Storm called for a Superkick now and missed. DiBiase tries to set up Dream Street but it was blocked and Storm rolled up DiBiase and held the ropes for the 3 count. The crowd booed this display of non-sportsmanlike behavior, but Storm didn’t seem to mind as he celebrated in the ring.

MATCH FOUR

Angelina Love came to the ring first, followed by AJ Lee. When both divas were in the ring the referee called for the bell. Side headlock by AJ. Angelina battled free, sent Lita to the ropes. Shoulder block by AJ, she tried to go to the ropes but Angelina tripped her. Dropkick by Angelina, and she went for a punch but AJ ducked out of the way then hit a snapmare. AJ was in charge now, driving Angelina’s head into the turnbuckle, and then punched her in the corner several times. Angelina fought back then tried a spinning DDT but AJ spun her around and planted her. AJ went for a pin, but Angelina kicked out at 2. Both divas got to their feet and Angelina hit AJ with a series of punches, then went for a DDT. AJ countered with a northern lights suplex, then as Angelina got to her feet, AJ applied the Black Widow! Angelina tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from the break, the ring had been covered in purple carpet and a podium with a microphone was in the center. Music that hadn't been heard for several weeks played through the sound system. "You're Not Enough For Me" sent the crowd into mostly boo's, and former women's champion Michelle McCool stepped out onto the ramp and made her way to the ring. She was smiling the entire way, and even went to shake and high five a few hands which were with great reason sharply retracted behind the barricade.

Jim Ross: Michelle McCool, what a “pleasant” surprise. Looks like she may be back in action soon King.

Jerry Lawler: She sure seems happy about it too! I wonder what she has to say tonight.

When she got into the ring, she went to the podium and waited for the crowd to die down a little more before speaking.

Michelle McCool: Thank you for this warm welcome everyone. I'm so excited to FINALLY be back!

There were more boo's and she put her hands up in surrender.

Michelle McCool: I know, I know. I haven't exactly done much in the name of good since I've been a part of this company. But that all changes today! It's a new year! It's 2015! After suffering an injury at Survivor Series last November, I've had some time to reflect on my EBWF career. Much of my time was spent being so... Mean to people. For no reason at all really. And what I realized back at home after Velvet Sky viciously attempted to completely dismember my leg, is that all of the times I acted with such hatred toward another came back to me that night. I jinxed myself when I said all the bad things I did hadn't caught up to me yet. Well, the night of Survivor Series, they did. That was such an obvious act of karma! It's opened my eyes and allowed me to live my life differently. Everything that could've gone wrong that Sunday DID go wrong. I lost the women's championship, I was hurt and had to miss out on the job I love, and I lost my dignity...

She shook her head and looked down shamefully. The crowd wasn't buying into this at all.

Jim Ross I don't buy this crap, King. And I don't think anyone else here buys it either.

Jerry Lawler: I'm with you JR. Something doesn't seem right. First AJ Styles, and now Michelle McCool? Somebody's pulling our leg, and not in a good way!

Michelle McCool: 2015 is a new year, and there is a new me. I didn't come out here tonight to bash anyone, not even you beautiful people of Tuscaloosa! No... I came here to do something else. Something better.

She reached into the podium and pulled out laminated book. On the cover in bold letters were the words "I'm Sorry". The crowd reacted noisily.

Michelle McCool: Yes, I'm sorry. I'm here to formally apologize to the many I offended in my first year being a part of the company. But first, let me read the dedication and preface.

She cleared her throat and opened the book on the podium and began reading.

Michelle McCool: This is dedicated to the Queen of Mean, the OLD Michelle. Rest in Peace, December 2013-December 2014... Let's have a moment of silence, please...

Michelle bowed her head down and even closed her eyes while the crowd continued to boo. After a few seconds she opened her eyes again and continued.

Michelle McCool: Now for the preface. 'In order to forgive others, you must first forgive yourself. And I've done just that. I forgive myself for all the wrongdoings and heinous acts against others I may have committed. But there are also others I must forgive as well, for they have hurt me equally so. First and formost, Wesley Ikeda. For your unprovoked attack on social media, I forgive you. I hope we can move past that moment and continue to work together as we have. Velvet Sky, I forgive you, for hurting me physically and emotionally. Brianna and Nicole Bella, I forgive you for slandering my name and reputation backstage. And lastly, John Cena, for spreading a terrible rumor that I had an STD.' Now, there are several others I've forgiven which will be mentioned throughout the book. I don't want to keep you all waiting so I'll jump right in to the apologies...

Once again, I must respectfully begin with the person who gave me the opportunity to work with the many I've hurt. Wes Ikeda. I'd like to formally apologize for any downgrading of morale I may have caused within the women's division as well as any negative press associated with myself brought upon your company. I also have to apologize for the multiple occasions I insulted you and defamed your character; whether it was saying you're rather effeminate, a jackass, or had an odd looking hairline, I know I can't take it all back. What's been said has been said, but I'm sorry... There are also the beautiful Bella Twins, Brie and Nikki. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you two, especially when it came to exposing your without permission. I'm very, VERY sorry. The Mean Girls, Summer Rae, Eva Marie and Sasha Banks, I apologize. When you stepped foot in this company I immediately gave you a hard time. I enjoy your presence and hope you accept this apology. And last, but not least, and perhaps most affected by my actions... Velvet Sky.

At the sound of her name the crowd cheered. Michelle turned the page.

Michelle McCool: Velvet, I think out of everyone backstage I've given you the most hell. If I treated myself the way I treated you many days, I'd be miserable. I hope you never felt miserable after I said such horrible things about you. I deserved that loss a Survivor Series, and after such hard work, YOU deserve my greatest apology, and also the women's championship.' I have to go off the record now, or I'll keep reading forever. But I sincerely mean everything I've said here tonight. I'm so sorry for all the trouble and anguish I've caused. Even to you, EBWF universe. I hope you can learn to forgive just as I have, and accept my apologies. Please, don't hold my past against me. I'm a completely different person now, and this is just one example of many that are to come of how I've bettered myself. If you'd like to buy a copy, they will be on the EBWF shop. Also, all superstars and divas have received a complimentary copy of this book! However, me coming to make amends isn't the only reason I'm here tonight... You see, just recently, another person made their return. AJ Styles.

The crowd gave off a mixed reaction at mention of the recently crowned World Champion.

Michelle McCool: Oh, so now you love him? Do you really believe any of his nonsense about being a "changed man"? AJ Styles is the same “man”, if you can even call him that, he always has been and ever will be, because that's all he can amount to! I can't even believe I have to explain to all of you here that he's STILL a manipulative, lying asshole of a human being!

The crowd boo'd again. Whether it was because of Michelle bad mouthing Styles, or because they believed what she said, was unclear.

Michelle McCool: It's time I expose him for who he truly is. You all think that I’m sooo evil, that I’m just terrible, right... You all can believe AJ Styles, but not me? Things REALLY must've changed around here. I’m gonna prove you wrong. Just last week, when your little angel AJ was seducing that oh so naive Renee Young, he messaged me asking if I was jealous yet. If this made me want to crawl back to him and have angry, dirty sex with him. That he'd just love to have me back because I was the best thing to ever happen to him. But really, he wants to use Renee Young for his own filthy pleasure, to get to me, and then throw her away like trash. Just like the garbage AJ Styles is. AJ Styles hasn't changed! He still goes around shitting on every man there is to talk about; Wes, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Chris Jericho. Only because he’s jealous, obviously. Jealous they have everything he doesn’t. I know for a fact many of you backstage don't believe him. So instead, believe me. Like I said, I'm a better person now. And the first action I plan to make is exposing AJ Styles.

She closed her book, and waved to the audience who were cheering and also booing, before exiting the ring. When she reached the top of the stage she turned around and even took a bow, before heading backstage as the ring was cleared for the next event.

MATCH FIVE

Rock was announced first, followed by CM Punk. They locked up, Rock with a snapmare, two count for Rock. Punk got an inside cradle with a one count. This match was off to a quick start. Rock got a backslide and a two count. They broke. They circled and locked up. Punk slapped on the headlock. Punk was sent to the ropes, but Rock met him with a shoulder block. Rope to rope he went again, Rock tries a Rock Bottom but Punk reversed, catching him and they ran into the ropes and were forced to break. Rock then hit a snap dropkick to the legs. Rock hit a suplex and a two count. Punk battled back now with a snap dropkick to the midsection, he sent Rock to the ropes and hit a clothesline that was good for a two count. Rock went to the ropes, springboard for a huge take down, but Punk sidesteps, Rock landed on his feet. Punk went to the ropes, and a dropkick sent Rock outside. Punk sized him up and ran to the ropes and hit a dropkick through the ropes to Rock on the outside. Punk then leapt up to the top of the fan barricade, charged Rock and flew, but Rock reversed with a dropkick to the midsection of Punk. The two moved inside the ring and Rock had a choke on Punk to slow the pace. Punk battled back to his feet. Rock was in the corner, Punk climbed the ropes and pummeled Rock. Back in the middle of the ring and Rock locked on a rear bear hug on Punk who was in a seated position. Punk fought out, to his feet and hit a sit down jaw breaker. Punk then tries a GTS but Rock reversed by shoving Punk into the turnbuckle, on the recoil, Rock rolled up Punk and got a two count. Another two count by Rock. Rock went back to the rear-bear hug on the mat. Punk went to the ropes, Rock caught Punk and lifted him over his shoulder, hitting a flapjack and then getting a two count. Punk fought back, kick to the gut of Rock, and a front face plant suplex. That was good for another two count! Punk climbed the ropes and hit a Swanton, but Rock got the knees up! Rock covered. 1….2…KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: The Rock can’t keep Punk down!

Rock was visibly frustrated. He positioned Punk in the middle of the mat, Rock went for the people’s elbow, but only got a two count. Rock tries a maneuver but Punk reversed, Rock to the ropes. He tried a clothesline, but Punk ducked and he missed. Punk went for a GTS, reversed, and Rock shoved him into the corner, Punk sprung off the turnbuckle and positioned himself for another GTS. He went for the pin. The crowd cheered! 1…2…3!

Jerry Lawler: That’s a win for CM Punk!

EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH SIX

Chris Sabin came out to the ring for the main event, and the crowd was heated up when the EBWF World Champion AJ Styles came to join him. There was a lock-up to start. They rolled around the ropes and on the mat, all still locked up. They ended up in the middle of the ring and finally broke. They went face to face, Sabin threw a punch, Styles hit a few kicks. Sabin went to the ropes, caught Styles’s foot, spun around, and got a dropkick to the back of Styles.

Jim Ross: Look at the athleticism from Chris Sabin!

Styles set up in the tree of woe but reversed out by punching Sabin. Sabin now hit a drop toe hold and a pinning combination for a two count by Sabin. Styles charged Sabin, and Sabin kicked the legs out from under Styles. Styles then charged Sabin, who ducked Styles’s kick but Styles stopped and connected on a back kick to the back of the head of Sabin. Styles got a two count.

Jerry Lawler: The World Champion almost had him there!

Knife-edge chop on Sabin. Snap mare by Styles, and a snap elbow drop, two count for Styles. Modified single armbar, maneuver. Sabin battled to his feet and threw a punch, one came back at him. The two go on to exchange a few more. Sabin sent Styles to the corner, and charged, Styles got the feet up, kicking Sabin. Styles got another two count. Styles applied a body scissors to Sabin, rolled him over for a two count. The two now exchanged big knife-edge chops. Styles went to the ropes he came back with a big kick and then a snap kick to the back of the head of Sabin. Two count for Styles, Sabin powers out. Styles had Sabin in the corner, shoulder block thrusts from Styles. Sabin battled back but Styles hit a bicycle kick to the face of Sabin. Sabin fell to the outside apron. Styles hit a kick to the chest and went to the ropes, Sabin leapt and connected a springboard dropkick on Styles. Sabin powered up and hit a series of clotheslines, Styles charged Sabin and Sabin sidestepped and sent him outside. Sabin went coast to coast and hit a suicide dive between the ropes onto Styles on the outside. Back in the ring now, Sabin hit an inziguri on Styles and placed him in the tree of woe. Sabin hit the hesitation dropkick to Styles’s face. Two count for Sabin. Sabin tried a powerbomb. Styles somehow reversed in mid air into a modified dragon sleeper submission. Sabin backed into the turnbuckle to get him off. They each ended up in an opposite corner, they charged each other, Cartwheel by Styles, but Sabin hit a dropkick to Styles’s head as he cartwheeled. Sabin went to the ropes now and hit a springboard reverse DDT and tried a pin but only got 2 and a half! The crowd cheered.

Jerry Lawler: AJ Styles has his game face on for Dolph Ziggler! I can’t wait for Wrestlemania!

Styles seated on the top rope now, Sabin climbed, tried a hurrincanrana and connected, but Styles rolled through and hit a Styles Clash. Styles tried a quick pin but Sabin kicked out. The fans erupted. Sabin sent to the ropes, Styles hit a springboard back kick on Sabin and another two count. Styles seemed rattled now. Again Sabin sent to the ropes, Styles charged, Sabin moved, Sabin hit a big running kick on Styles’s face. Sabin tried a Cradle Shock, Styles reversed out, Sabin reversed back in and hit the Cradle Shock! One-Two- KICK OUT! At Two and a half! Sabin now had Styles straddling the top rope. Sabin tried to set up a Top Rope Cradle Shock. Styles was battling back and hit a kick to the chest of Sabin and another and another. They csme off the ropes now. Styles hit a running double foot stomp dropkick. Styles hit a Styles Clash. He went for the cover and 1…2..3!

Jim Ross: There it is! A win for the EBWF World Champion.

Jerry Lawler: AJ Styles is going into Wrestlemania standing tall! What will next week bring?

Styles held up the EBWF World Championship as Warfare went off the air.