Warfare Results 04/27/2015

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 04/27/2015

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off in the Maverik Center and the crowd was ready for Warfare!

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Warfare.

Jerry Lawler: We’re ready to kick off the action.

Slyk Wagner Brown came to the ring to a mixed reaction and awaited the arrival of Chris Sabin.

Jim Ross: Singles action kicking things off. We’re just one week away from Aftermath!

Sabin came to the ring to a pop from the crowd. The bell rang and Sabin went to work on Brown, taking him to the corner. Brown turned it around and unloaded. Brown hit a neckbreaker and an elbow drop for a one count.
They tumbled over the top and went at it on the floor now. Brown brought it back in the ring but Sabin dropped him with a kick. Brown ducked a clothesline and hit a dropkick for another one count. Sabin turned it around and sent Brown back to the floor as we go to commercial.

Back from the break and Sabin was still in control. Sabin hit a big knee drop for a 2 count. Brown got some offense in and they really got going after a few minutes. Brown hit a huge DDT for a close 2 count. Sabin got a roll-up for 2. Brown went down after an enziguri. Sabin got another 2 count. Sabin went for the corner powerbomb but Brown slid out and rolled him up for 2. Brown got a huge kick for a close 2 count.

Jim Ross: Not quite over yet!

Sabin hit the corner powerbomb. Sabin hit the All Hail Sabin finisher for the win.

Jerry Lawler: Another big win for Sabin here tonight.

SEGMENT

"LADIES. AND. GENTLEMEN!"

The crowd gave a loudly mixed reaction to the music free entrance of Paul Heyman. Heyman remained at the top of the entrance ramp. He was wearing a dark grey three piece suit, a confident grin on his face. He brought a mic to his lips.

Paul Heyman: My name... is PAUL. HEYMAN. And I am the one... behind the one... who defeated the Phenomenal One... in WEEK one. He is the BEAST. And the mighty conqueror! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you Wes Ikeda's worst nightmare... BAAAWWWWRRRRROOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKK..... LESNAR!!!

"Next Big Thing" blasted out of the speakers in the arena as the fans got to their feet for Brock Lesnar. The freakishly large super athlete made his way to Paul Heyman's side, oblivious to the reactions from the crowd. Lesnar and Heyman headed down to the ring as his music played.

Jim Ross: Paul Heyman looking rather chipper today. His freshly inked deal with John Cena has created a surgically planted smile on his face. I don't think anything could ruin his mood as it has been over the last few weeks.

Jerry Lawler: He's sure proud of himself. The alliance with one of EBWF's most admired wrestlers in John Cena was the most shocking moment of 2015 for sure.

Heyman got onto the apron and sat down on the ropes, allowing Lesnar to step in. They both got in the ring and Heyman paced back and forth with his mic. He stopped and smiled to the hard camera as he brought the mic back up to his mouth.

Paul Heyman: I am honored to be here tonight. Well, of course, I don't mean here in this arid hellscape of Salt Lake City. I meant here on Warfare, with my client. I meant here in the EBWF, while Wes Ikeda licks his wounds in whatever room in his palatial estate that he's hiding in this week.

The crowd booed as Heyman managed to take potshots at the former Chairman and their hometown at the same time. Heyman had an incredulous expression as he looked out to the crowd.

Paul Heyman: Oh, come on. Don't act like I'm sitting here bearing false witness. Two weeks ago, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and I were all in the same ring. Where was Wes Ikeda? Hiding. Last week, we even gave everyone's favorite "rebel" some space. Where was Wes Ikeda? Hiding. And now here we are, once again gracing the EBWF with our presence, while my client cashes a HUGE check just to step foot in this city. And just where is Wes Ikeda? You guessed it - hiding.

The boos rained louder on Heyman who continued his diatribe.

Paul Heyman: I can’t say I blame, Wes either. It must be hard to know you’re faced with one of two options…

“Oh My, Here We Go!”

The boos changed to cheers as “Sound of Madness” hit the PA, and the camera panned to the entrance ramp, but after several moments of the theme playing in the arena, Wes Ikeda did not appear on the stage. Lesnar looked to be losing his patience and as the music faded, Heyman smirked.

Paul Heyman: This, ladies and gentlemen, displays the pure arrogance of Wes I….

Wes Ikeda: Up here, Paul.

The camera moved all over the arena, trying to find where the amplified voice had come from, and finally it settled on Wes Ikeda. standing between the middle and upper bowl of the arena near a tunnel exit into the arena’s walkway area.

Wes Ikeda: I’m not afraid, but I’m also not stupid.

Wes raised an eyebrow when the crowd cheered. He put a jeaned leg over a concrete barricade and pulled himself over to sit down on it. Then he smoothed his hand over the front of his black, Hart Dungeon pink logoed t-shirt and grinned a little.

Wes Ikeda: Brock Lesnar has been unsuccessfully chasing after me for over a year, and I don’t think he’s committed enough to traverse these fans and those stairs to get to me. And I think the whole world knows at this point that John Cena is afraid of heights. So, this looks like a comfy, comfy spot for our conversation, Paul.

Paul Heyman: A proper display of fear from a coward, Mr. Ikeda.

Wes Ikeda: Or a proper display of brilliance from where I’m sitting. I’m not here to do the same old, same old with Brock Lesnar. I’m here to address the matter of John Cena.

That brought a pop from the crowd.

Wes Ikeda: I know how this goes, Paulie. I come down there. I confront the Beast Incarnate, and John Cena will be waiting in the wings to give me yet another AA, and he’ll make sure I get to see the whites of his eyes for just a split second so he can say I saw it coming. John Cena has made it clear that he doesn’t care what I think. So, I’m going to say this to the EBWF Universe, and Cena can do with it what he wants. This alliance? This arrangement between the three of you? It’s an embarrassment to the legacy John Cena has made in this business. And he’s going to come out here eventually, and tell you that you, the fans, did this to him. That I did this to him. That we forced him into this betrayal by our insistence to hold him up on a good guy pedestal. And then this one…

He pointed his index finger down at Heyman.

Wes Ikeda: This one showed our tragic hero, a higher, more rewarding, self-serving pedestal. I don’t know what happens when three egomaniacs decide to go against a single egomaniac, but I’m thinking, based on 19 years experience in a wrestling ring, that this doesn’t end well for me. But it doesn’t end well for John Cena either. Because what John is failing to recognize, that we all know already, is that that man in that ring? Paul Heyman, he cares about two things, that man standing next to him, and cold. hard. cash.

Wes shrugged.

Wes Ikeda: You think I don’t know what this is about Paul? You think I don’t know this is about your client’s 15-month quest to go one on one with me? And what’s funny is that you think after all of this, I’ll finally answer the call. Let me tell you what these people already know. I do not need a match with Brock Lesnar half as bad as he needs a match with me. I don’t need that feather in my cap. My career stands all on its own without subjecting myself to a subpar wrestling match with a man who can’t even speak for himself!

The crowd popped huge. Wes got up from his seated position, moving back to the concrete floor, and his agitation began to show as he paced.

Wes Ikeda: You bring me the man that can, because the only way I’ll truly know that John Cena has completely lost it is if he starts letting you speak for him. For a month, a friend of yours, CM Punk, he’s been coming out here vomiting my name and trying to get my attention. He puts down my life’s work, he turns off his own microphone in the middle of a nonsense rant and pretends that I’m censoring him. I ignore him. AJ Styles comes out on national television and tells the world that I am the biggest piece of shit to ever step into a wrestling ring, and then salivates at the thought of a rematch with me. I ignore him. You know why? Because they NEED me. The minute their star is fading, the minute their relevance is waning, they want to get in the ring with me. Because a match with Wes Ikeda is a match right back to the top of the food chain. What I don’t get, what I don’t really understand, Paul, is that John Cena doesn’t need that. He never has. This is...personal.

Wes stopped his pacing and looked toward the ring.

Wes Ikeda: Paul Heyman for the last 15-months you have been systematically trying to recruit people who have meaning in my life. You know you have. You know you approached Randy Orton. You know you inquired about getting Alex Shelley a new EBWF contract.

The crowd popped huge at the name. Wes put his hand up to silence them.

Wes Ikeda: You tried to recruit Natalie. The mother of my two-year-old son. The person I share a home with. You wanted to put a foot inside of my world, and you wanted your client to destroy me. John was the next logical step wasn’t he? At Wrestlemania when you let your client bully Blaine into that ring, oh, you knew. You knew full well that you had me. John either doesn’t see how you’re using him, or he does and he doesn’t care, but I already told you. I don’t need a match with Brock Lesnar. He needs a match with me. And he needs it because you need to be the one, behind the one, who finally beat the elusive one. You want Brock to have the match I just won’t give him, and you know coming between me and family is the surefire bait, don’t you?

Wes smirked.

Wes Ikeda: That might have worked on a younger, dumber Wes Ikeda. But not this one.

Heyman smiled his devilish, toothy smile. The crowd was cheering "Wes Ikeda!" as Heyman considered his response. His voice took on a cutesy, condescending tone, as if he were talking to a five year old.

Paul Heyman: Well aren't you ever the detective, Mr. Ikeda! You figured me out! You've solved the puzzle! You found Carmen Sandiego! I'll bet you feel real good about yourself right about now. The trouble is... you're only half right.

Heyman's tone returned to a more serious one, as his eyes were transfixed on the casually relaxing former chairman of the company. Lesnar stood stoically in the ring, casting a shadow on his advocate.

Paul Heyman: You're right that my client, the Killer of Kings, the BEAST INCARNATE, would love nothing more than to physically overpower you in an EBWF sanctioned match. He would love nothing more than to suplex you across the ring. Then... pick you up and suplex you again. Then pick you up and suplex you AGAIN. Then PICK YOU UP AND SUPLEX YOU AGAIN. Brock Lesnar would destroy you utterly in the way that only Bawwwrrrooooccckkkkk... Lesnar can. And to be perfectly candid, he tried. My client tried the normal channels. We went to the Vice President of Talent Relations and we asked. Nothing. We came out here and cut promo after promo after promo. Nothing. Brock Lesnar even went so far as to lay you out like the broken down husk of a man that you are. And... nothing.

Heyman paced back and forth, his voice changing into a growl as he got more agitated.

Paul Heyman: You are so deeply rooted in fear that despite being humiliated and embarrassed by MY client, you still refused to meet Brock Lesnar in the ring, like a man. So, we had to change up our game plan. Which leads me to the reason why you're only half right. Brock Lesnar does not need a match with you to get back to the top of the food chain. Brock Lesnar IS the food chain. Your current World Champion? Brock Lesnar destroyed him at Wrestlemania last year. The guy that had the championship before that? Brock Lesnar destroyed him too. This is not a meal ticket for Brock Lesnar, this is a statement. A statement to you, and no one else. That all changed when we realized that you were too afraid to get into the ring. Simply put, we decided that we wouldn't chase you anymore. We're tired of the constant ducking and hiding. Brock Lesnar has a much larger vision for his time here in the EBWF, than to fritter it away trying to get you to agree to a match. So, we're going to let you come to us. You seem to think that John Cena was some sort of coup d'état, or the ultimate power play, when the reality is FAR more terrifying. John Cena was just the beginning. I didn't even need to convince him of much, he came to the truth on his own the moment he was given some time to think about it with a clear head. What I want you to see, Wes, is the grander picture. You think that you're still the patriarch of this glorious empire. You have no idea how many of your people have completely lost faith in you. You sit up there on that balcony, completely oblivious to the fact that it is crumbling around you. For your benefit, however, I will be delighted to show you. One by one the people you trust the most will leave your side.

Heyman paused as the boos from the crowd got overbearingly loud. A "You Suck!" chant formed in the vacuum caused by Heyman's silence. He rolled his eyes and continued.

Paul Heyman: You see, I'm a lot of things, Mr. Ikeda. But an idiot is not one of them. You've got that casual, carefree disposition down to a science, it's almost impressive. But I know that the fact that John Cena turned his back on you bothers you. It makes you angry, and it pisses you off to have read him so wrong. You built your COMPANY around that man, and he broke your trust. Just imagine, then, when the few other people in your life that you trust implicitly, decide to walk away from you. And when that day happens, you will be BEGGING for a match with Brock Lesnar. You will be BEGGING for a match with John Cena. And maybe, just maybe, we'll ALLOW you to get into the ring with one of them, so they can finally put you down for good.

Wes nodded, a small smirk passing his lips.

Wes Ikeda: Many a man has tried, none were successful. I’ll tell you what, Paul. I’ll take that bet, but I won’t have to beg. I intend to be such a thorn in John Cena’s side that he’ll be dying to get his hands on me.

Wes’ music hit and the fans around him stuck their hands out for a hand slap. Wes fistbumped and shook a few hands as the show went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Jerry Lawler: Time for our second match of the night!

Jim Ross: This’ll be interesting no doubt, King. Mighty Molly and Alexa Bliss take on Eva Marie and Summer Rae. And you can expect Sasha Banks to make an appearance as well.

“So Cool” by Kodeine played throughout the arena and Summer Rae and Eva Marie came out to the stage to a mixed reaction, accompanied by Sasha Banks. All three women wore their championships around their waist as they struck an individual pose before doing their signature snap in unison, and proceeded to the ring. Summer Rae entered and posed for the crowd while Eva and Sasha talked trash to fans from outside the ring. Eva took her place on the apron shortly after.

Jim Ross: Something tells me this won’t end well for Mighty Molly or Alexa Bliss.

Jerry Lawler: Molly's a super hero, JR! That means she has super powers! Maybe she and Bliss can stop the Mean Girls once and for all.

“I Need a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler sounded off next, and Mighty Molly dashed out from the curtain to cheers from the crowd. Alexa Bliss appeared beside her. Both struck a pose in the name of justice and walked with purpose to the ring, Mighty Molly's flashy pink cape trailing behind her. She hopped on the turnbuckle and posed for the crowd before getting into the ring. Summer flipped her hair and rolled her eyes as the bell rang.

Summer and Molly locked up, and Molly applied a headlock. Summer broke free and pushed Molly into the ropes, then took Molly down with an arm drag. Summer hit Molly with a leg drop, then pulled her to her feet and dragged her towards the corner, tagging in Eva. As Eva entered the ring, Summer held Molly in place, allowing Eva to hit Molly with a stiff kick. Summer then exited the ring as Eva hit Molly with a vertical suplex. Eva hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Eva got to her feet and stomped on Molly several times, then pulled her to her feet and whipped her towards the corner. Eva ran at Molly, going for the corner clothesline, but Molly got her knees up and blocked it. Eva ran into Molly's knees and staggered backwards. Molly got to the top rope and hit Eva with a crossbody. Molly made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall!

Both divas got to their feet and Eva went for a clothesline, but Molly ducked out of the way, then grabbed Eva and hit her with a body slam. Molly then tagged in Alexa Bliss, and the crowd cheered as the Fairy Princess entered the ring. Eva tagged in Summer, who grabbed Alexa and went to whip her into the ropes. Alexa reversed the Irish whip, sending Summer into the ropes, then hit a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown. Summer seemed out of it as Bliss went for the pin.

As soon as Bliss hooked Summer’s leg, Sasha Banks hopped on the apron and started yelling, forcing the referee to address her. Eva Marie took advantage of the distraction and ran in, nailing Bliss with a knee to the face. Sasha stepped down and the referee finally turned around, only to see Mighty Molly jump from the turnbuckle and nail Eva with a diving crossbody! When Molly got back to her feet, Summer went on the offensive and threw her over the top rope. Sasha pulled Eva out of the ring as Summer went for the cover on Bliss, who was still out from the knee to the face. 1...2…….3! The bell rang as Summer quickly rolled out to be joined by the rest of the Mean Girls to celebrate their victory. Sasha pointed to Mighty Molly and taunted her with the women’s title as all three divas made their way back up the ramp. Molly went back into the ring to Bliss and helped her up. The duo shook their heads in disapproval.

Jim Ross: It’s tit for tat here folks, looks like Sasha and Mighty Molly are on even ground here going into Aftermath!

MATCH THREE

Jerry Lawler: I love a little Diva’s action, but we’re moving on now to the tag team match of the night!

Jim Ross: The Ascension will take on Dean Malenko and Steve Austin.

From there, Malenko and Austin came out together. Out next are their challengers for tonight, the team of Viktor and Konnor. Konnor and Austin started things off for their respective teams. Austin secured the upper-hand and then tagged in Malenko. Malenko picked up where Austin left off, taking it to Konnor.

Konnor tagged in Viktor. After some quick double-team offense, Viktor remained in the ring and continued to go to work on Malenko. Viktor tagged Konnor back in. They utilized some more quick double-team offense to remain in control of the match.

Each guy made the tag. Austin took the hot tag and was blasting anything that moved. He nailed Viktor with a DDT and then started calling to the fans. Konnor interfered, allowing Viktor to roll Austin up for a close near fall.

Austin fought his way out of it and kicked Viktor. He hit the running clothes line in the corner for another near fall. He went to the top rope, but Viktor crotches him and tags Konnor back in.

Viktor grabbed Austin and superplexed him. Konnor came off the top on the other side of the ring with a splash. 1-2…Austin kicked out.

The action continued until one Malenko kicked Viktor out of the ring. Austin however, got nailed by Konnor with Konnor's finisher. 1-2-3.

SEGMENT

“Smack Down” by Thousand Foot Krutch suddenly hit and the Maverik Center erupted in a deafening pop as World Champion, Dolph Ziggler, accompanied by his long-time girlfriend AJ Lee, ran out from the back. Despite not having a scheduled match he was dressed for action and, after making his typical hip swivel-hair flip move, he took AJ’s hand and they took their time moving down to the ring. The World title belt was around his waist. He made his usual cocky entrance, flirting with the ladies in the front row with smolders and winks, before holding the ropes for AJ to enter the ring as well. He visited all 4 turnbuckles and then was handed a microphone before moving to the center of the ring. He smiled big as he began to speak, listening to the excited crowd.

Dolph Ziggler: Wow, you’d think you guys liked me or something!

The pop that had already been deafening became ear-splitting and Dolph’s smile widened as AJ gushed next to him.

Dolph Ziggler: Well, I’m gonna get right down to it because unlike our LAST World Champion I’m not full of hot air and hollow words. I’m a doer, damnit! Seeing as it’s become very clear that both Punk and Styles are complete losers and don’t want to face me because they’re too scared and they know they’ll lose anyway... I’m out here lookin’ for a REAL challenge! I said I would be a fighting champion and I meant it! I’m not gonna do the Styles thing and lose almost every match during a reign that only lasts a month! Hell no, I’m out here tonight to put this title up for grabs so consider this an open challenge to anyone in the back. Right here, right now, tonight, in Salt Lake City, I will defend this World Championship against anyone brave enough to come down that ramp and enter this ring!

The fans were going crazy, popping louder and louder with each pause in Ziggler’s speech but now the mood definitely changed as suddenly “Bad, Bad Man” filled the arena.

Jerry Lawler: OH NO!

Jim Ross: You wanted a challenge Dolph, I think you just got one!

Jerry Lawler: Be careful what you wish for Dolph!

Ziggler’s eyes had widened a little but he otherwise stood his ground, his jaw clenching and his hands already starting to form fists as a thunderous heat filled the arena as a stoic John Cena lumbered out from behind the curtains and started down the ramp toward the ring. As he slowly made his way up the ramp, ignoring all the hisses and boos around him, AJ had moved to Dolph’s side but now he leaned down and whispered something to her and she scampered off and out of the ring to watch with concern from ringside. Inside the ring Cena’s music faded, John had been given a microphone, and the two men stood facing one another, only about two feet apart. A few seconds passed and neither man said anything.

Jim Ross: You can feel the tension here, King. These two men used to be good friends.

Jerry Lawler: That’s right! RATED PG! The greatest tag team that only ever had one match together!

Finally Dolph raised the microphone to his lips, his eyes never leaving John.

Dolph Ziggler: Let’s get a referee out here and get this started then!

The arena was engulfed in cheers and John gave an odd look before starting to chuckle. Then, out of nowhere, he threw his microphone down with a thud and began to lay into Dolph with hard rights that forced him back and into the corner! Ziggler started trying to defend himself but he’d been caught off guard and, as the two reached the corner John grabbed him by the neck and roughly slammed the back of his head three times into the top turnbuckle. Disoriented Dolph fell to one knee but John kept raining rights and then delivered a hard knee right to Ziggler’s throat. Then, from behind, AJ Lee climbed into the ring and pounced on Cena’s back, yelling at him and hitting him. John, looking more amused than anything, backed up and grabbed at her, making her slide off his back and to the mat. She looked up at him with big eyes and he grabbed a handful of her hair, starting to yank her to her feet.

Jim Ross: No, John! Leave her alone!

Jerry Lawler: This is no match! Get some officials out here!

From behind Dolph made a weak attempt to save his girlfriend with a hard arm to the back of John’s knee. John released his hold on AJ and she scrambled to get out of the ring, calling out to her boyfriend. But Dolph was gripping his neck, choking and coughing, and John stood over him for a long moment, watching as Dolph started to climb to his feet from all fours. Then he roughly planted his sneakered foot on Dolph’s back and pushed him back down to the mat like he was no more than a plaything. The surrounding microphones picked up John’s words as he shouted down to Ziggler.

John Cena: STAY. DOWN!

Jim Ross: Oh my Gawd... the same ominous words he shouted at Wes Ikeda at Wrestlemania...

And just like at Wrestlemania, the World Champion wasn’t going to stay down, and again he tried to get to his feet. Cena watched with an almost-smirk and he reached down, yanked Ziggler to his feet and slammed him back down with a huge Attitude Adjustment! The boos were loud and scathing and John only took his time looking out at the crowd with an unreadable expression. Then he bent down and began to pick up a completely limp and unconscious Ziggler, throwing him over his shoulders, and walking toward the announce table side of the ring. Then, in one sudden, smooth, and seemingly easy motion he was holding Ziggler straight over his head in a gorilla press-like fashion and eying the announce table.

Jim Ross: No...

Jerry Lawler: He can’t... he wouldn’t... it’s too far away! He’s strong but he’s not THAT strong... right?!?!

Jim Ross: Move, King!

The two famous commentators had barely stepped away from the table when suddenly John was launching a now lightly struggling Ziggler through the air and straight through the announce table!

Jim Ross: Oh my Gawd! Oh my Gawd! Oh my Gawd!

Ziggler wasn’t moving and AJ Lee rushed over, crying, and trying to check on him as she looked up at the man in the ring with fear in her eyes. Cena looked down at the World title belt that had fallen to the mat and picked it up. He looked at it for a long moment then he picked up one of the dropped microphones, speaking in a gruff voice as he held up the championship.

John Cena: If I wanted this, if Lesnar wanted this... We could just take it. You’re lucky I’m not interested in being the World Champion right now, Dolph. We've got bigger fish to fry than you.

He tossed the belt out of the ring carelessly and it bounced off the floor to land right in front of Dolph’s grimacing face. He turned and exited, his music hitting as medics and officials ran down the ramp to check on the barely moving Ziggler.

Jim Ross: After Wrestlemania John Cena said we hadn’t seen anything he had to offer yet, including his full strength, and I think tonight was a demonstration of that.

Jerry Lawler: I think it was more than a demonstration, JR. I think it was a message. With the combined strength of John Cena and Brock Lesnar working together... what can defeat that?

Jim Ross: I don’t know, King. I just. don’t. know.

MATCH FOUR

Christian was first to the ring, followed by Tyler Breeze and finally CJ Parker. The crowd was ready for this Triple Threat Match to get started and to determine the new number one contender for the Breakout Championship.

The bell rang and immediately Breeze ended up in control. Breeze worked over Christian in the corner of the ring while Parker was out on the floor. Christian finally cut Breeze's momentum short with a big backbreaker. Parker went to re-enter the ring, but he was knocked out to the floor. Breeze knocked Christian over the top and onto the floor as well.

Breeze went out after Christian and attacked him outside of the ring. He slammed Christian's face off of the announce table and then whipped him back-first into the barricade. The fight continued on the floor for an eight count, before Breeze and Christian finally ended up back in the ring. Christian was in control of the offense now, as he started doing a stomp. Parker was still on the outside.

Out of nowhere, Parker came off the top rope with a double-missile dropkick, knocking down both Christian and Breeze. He fired up and started blasting Christian and Breeze with kicks repeatedly. Christian eventually cut him short, dumping Parker on his injured shoulder. Christian covered Parker for a pin attempt, but Parker managed to kick out at two.

Breeze ended up in control of the match again. Now Parker was running from one side of the ring to the other, screaming as he ran across, nailing both Christian and Breeze in opposite corners with flying kicks. The crowd cheered.

Christian launched Parker over the top rope and out to the floor, crashing down hard on his shoulder. Back in the ring, Breeze went up to the top rope. Christian cut him off. Christian went for a superplex, but Breeze blocked it. Christian headbutted Breeze over-and-over again and eventually hit the big superplex off the top. Parker came in the ring out of nowhere and took out Christian. Parker walked into a Beauty Shot from Breeze. Breeze went for the pin. 1..2..3!

Jim Ross: Tyler Breeze is the #1 Contender for the Breakout Championship!

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, the camera cut to a shot of the steel cage hanging above the ring. "Break the Walls Down" hit, and the camera cut to the stage as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring. Jericho had a smug expression on this face, and the Intercontinental Title he had stolen from Sami Zayn last week was draped over his shoulder as he headed down the ramp.

Jim Ross: This Sunday after Aftermath, Chris Jericho will compete inside that steel cage we see hanging above the ring.

Jerry Lawler: He has the chance to defeat Sami Zayn inside the cage and become a three-time EBWF Intercontinental Champion... but the way he's carrying that title belt, you'd think he was already the champion!

Jim Ross: Such arrogance from the former World Champion, King!

As Jericho entered the ring, he held the Intercontinental Title up, celebrating and taunting the fans. He then grabbed a microphone and began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Did you see what happened last week? Did you? Sami Zayn thought he was tough because he beat Trent and Lance Storm at WrestleMania, and then he had the audacity to run his mouth when I confronted him two weeks ago. But last week, not only did Zayn get beat by CM Punk, but I took the most important thing Zayn has from him - this!

Jericho held the Intercontinental Title up once more, causing the crowd to boo. Jericho laughed, then continued to speak.

Chris Jericho: Zayn challenged me, he said I couldn't beat him without Lance and Trent... but look at what I did to him last week. I took him out without anyone else helping me, and I took his title for good measure. I'd challenge Zayn to come out here right now and take his title back, but he isn't even here tonight! I've been looking everywhere for him, daring him to try and take back his title... but that ginger-haired assclown is nowhere to be seen. He's at home licking his wounds, scared I'm going to hurt him. But this Sunday at Aftermath, there'll be nowhere to hide.

Jericho paused for a moment, looking up at the cage.

Chris Jericho: Have you ever fought inside a steel cage, Sami? I have. I've fought in steel cages, elimination chambers, even hell in a cell. There's nothing I haven't done in this business, and that's why I'm going to beat you this Sunday. Because no matter how good you think you are, no matter what tricks you might have up your sleeve, there's nothing you can do to surprise me. You see...

Before Jericho could continue, the arena lights went out and a spotlight covered the ring. The "steel cage music" began to play, and the cage began to lower. Jericho looked up at the cage again, confused as to what was happening. As the cage neared the ring, Sami Zayn was seen sitting on top of the cage!

Jim Ross: It's Sami Zayn! Sami Zayn is on top of the cage!

Jerry Lawler: I bet Jericho wasn't expecting that, JR!

It didn't take long for the fans to break out into loud 'Ole!' chants as Sami waved at Chris Jericho with a cheesy grin on his face. The cage continued to lower and it finally fell into place and fans realised that Sami wasn't going to climb down in usual fashion. Instead his smile had disappeared as he slowly found his footing and stood tall on the steel cage, trying to balance himself.

Jim Ross: What on earth is Sami Zayn trying to do, King?! He could hurt himself if he doesn't get down from there!

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, Sami Zayn is going to get down one way or another, Jericho needs to look out!

Sami stared at Jericho who still had Sami's Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder, Sami shouted something at him and then pointed at Jericho before throwing himself off the cage and landing a huge diving crossbody which knocked down Jericho as the Intercontinental Championship fell to one side. Sami slowly recovered and held his abdomen in pain, looking around the arena as the fans got out of their seats to show their appreciation which pumped him up. He got up and picked Jericho up from his hair and dragged him to one of the turnbuckles and hit an exploder suplex, crashing Jericho's back on to the turnbuckles before picking him up and hitting the corner powerbomb, as Jericho's body slumped into the corner. Sami then walked to the opposite and called for it as the fans cheered for him, he ran towards Jericho and hit a huge Helluva Kick as Jericho fell to the mat.

Jim Ross: Did you see that King?! That Helluva Kick rocked Jericho's head straight on to the steel cage!

Sami walked towards his Intercontinental Championship and picked it up, looking at it and placing it over his shoulder where it belonged. He stared at Jericho for a while before climbing over his body and started to climb the steel cage, eventually reaching the top. Once he was there, he sat there and lifted up his title as "World's Apart" hit the PA system with Zayn celebrating.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, Chris Jericho was very confident earlier on, but could this be the scene we witness at Aftermath?

Zayn continued to celebrate on top of the cage as Warfare faded into a commercial break.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Up next, we've got our main event, as Dean Ambrose takes on Brian Kendrick. Given what happened the last time we saw Brian Kendrick in an EBWF ring, it will be interesting to see what mental state Kendrick is in tonight King!

"Hey, Hey, My, My" by Neil Young hit and the crowd cheered as Dean Ambrose headed to the ring. After Ambrose had entered the ring, "Rocket Skates" by Deftones hit and the crowd booed as Kendrick headed to the ring. Kendrick walked slowly down the ramp, his face expressionless as he entered the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, let's see if Kendrick puts up a fight tonight!

As the bell rang, Kendrick stirred into life, running at Ambrose and taking him down with a clothesline. Kendrick stomped on Ambrose repeatedly, then pulled him to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle. Kendrick hit Ambrose with a series of punches and kicks, then pulled him out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes, before hitting a dropkick.

Jim Ross: This is the Kendrick we're used to, King!

Ambrose got to his feet and Kendrick went for a leg lariat, but Ambrose ducked out of the way. Ambrose then hit Kendrick with a knee to the midsection, before hitting a DDT. Kendrick got to his feet and Ambrose hit a series of right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Ambrose lifted Kendrick up onto the turnbuckle, then hit a double underhook superplex! Ambrose made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Ambrose with a near fall!

Both men got to their feet, and exchanged right hands back and forth. Ambrose gained the upper hand, and after hitting Kendrick with a series of punches in quick succession, he whipped Kendrick against the ropes. Ambrose ran after Kendrick, and as Kendrick hit the ropes, Ambrose hit him with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope. Ambrose then ran against the ropes and as Kendrick got to his feet, Ambrose dived through the ropes, hitting Kendrick with a flying clothesline! The referee began counting - 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Ambrose got to his feet and picked Kendrick up, throwing him into the ring. Ambrose re-entered the ring and hit an elbow drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Ambrose gets another two count!

Ambrose pulled Kendrick to his feet and set him up for a powerbomb, but Kendrick countered with a back toss, then as Ambrose got to his feet, Kendrick hit a facebreaker knee smash. Kendrick then applied the camel clutch! Ambrose refused to submit, and Kendrick broke the hold, before hitting a belly-to-back suplex. Kendrick hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Kendrick got to his feet and stomped on Ambrose several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for the Sliced Bread #2. Kendrick ran towards the corner... but Ambrose broke free and shoved Kendrick into the turnbuckle! As Kendrick staggered out of the corner, Ambrose grabbed him and hit the FaceDeath! Ambrose hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Ambrose's arm in victory. Ambrose celebrated his win as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote