KOTR Tournament Results 06/12/15

Ashlee
Site Admin

KOTR Tournament Results 06/12/15

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Brooke Adams beat Angelina Love with the Tess-Shocker for the pin.

SEGMENT

The Fargodome positively erupted as EBWF World Champion Dolph Ziggler and his girlfriend AJ Lee were seen strolling hand in hand down a backstage hallway. She looked so happy and, when he caught her smiling proudly up at him, he smiled warmly back. They looked like the picture of the perfectly happy couple. Until they rounded a corner and skidded to a stop, almost barreling into the man stepping out of his locker room. The nameplate on the door read “John Cena and Nicole Ikeda." AJ gave a small surprised yell and instantly Dolph was stepping between her and Cena, glaring up at the man now in front of him with unsheathed hatred and viewers could feel the tension in the air between the the two. John turned more toward the couple with that sinister smirk the world had come to know in the past few weeks.

Dolph Ziggler: You.

John Cena: That’s right. Me.

Dolph Ziggler: You tried to end my career.

John Cena: If I wanted to end your career, I’d have ended it and you wouldn’t be standing here right now.

Then AJ seemed to catch John’s attention where she stood just behind her boyfriend. John took a small step forward, speaking over Dolph’s shoulder.

John Cena: Well hello, aren’t you just the pretty little pixie. You look so... well, plain, on television. The camera is definitely not your friend. Look at how small you are. You’re like a hobbit. I could just break you in two. Yes I could... yes I could...

He spoke in a baby talk but somehow there was still something so dangerous and threatening in his undertone that it caused her eyes to widen and Dolph stepped more in front of her, guiding her back and behind him with one arm bent at the elbow so it wrapped around her small waist. The movement made John chuckle in amusement and Dolph’s voice and gaze became more intense. The World Champion stepped closer to John, bowing up and bumping his chest against the larger man’s.

Dolph Ziggler: You. stay away. from her. Don’t look at her, don’t talk to her, don’t have anything to do with her. You and I have a problem. You, and I. Not her. Leave her out of this. Or I’ll make your head a pinata and your teeth the filling.

John’s dark grin widened and he nodded as if pleased with that response. Then he gave an upward nod over Dolph’s shoulder toward AJ, though his own eyes remained locked on Dolph’s.

John Cena: You know, I’m going to give you a little bit of advice. Listen and listen good because my advice is invaluable. A man...

John’s eyes moved to look right at AJ for a moment then back at Dolph.

John Cena: ... is only as strong as his weakest link. She weakens you. She is always going to be a target, as long as you have something people want. As long as you have enemies. As long as you yourself wear a target, she isn’t safe. No one around you will be. If you want to be the best, you have to be lonely. Unless you’re me or Brock Lesnar. Then you can do whatever the hell you want.

Dolph gave a dry smirk of his own at that and started to speak but then John cut him off.

John Cena: Trust me, I know. Just look what happened to poor, poor Torrie.

He gave a shake of his head and an exaggerated tsk, tsk, tsk as Dolph’s body tensed even more at the memory of what had happened to John’s former girlfriend and good friend, Torrie Wilson. Brock Lesnar had F5’d her and now everyone had to assume it had all been planned out. Probably by John Cena himself. John grew more serious.

John Cena: Lose her. Dump her. Before someone else, maybe even me, decides to use her to send a message to you.

Dolph Ziggler: This may surprise you, but I hope you will win King of the Ring. So I can have a chance to meet you in that ring, and crush you. I’m not afraid of you, Cena.

John Cena: No? Well your girlfriend is, so she’s obviously smarter than you are.

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah, well, seems you’ve got a weak link in your chain of armor there “Champ.”

He knocked on the nameplate of John’s locker room door, pointing to Nicole’s name. John raised an eyebrow but otherwise appeared unaffected.

John Cena: No, I’m with an Ikeda. The only Ikeda worth a damn. And she’ll surprise you... trust me, she will. She already has, hasn’t she? She actually just makes me stronger. You have no idea what she and I have planned. No one does. Just like no one knows... who we will target... next. It. could be. anyone. Remember what I said, and do something about it. Before it’s too late. Bye AJ, maybe I'll see you again soon.

John winked her way and then roughly shoved past them to head down the hallway. Immediately AJ was in Dolph’s arms and he was hugging her, his chin at the top of her head, whispering to her and peering down the hallway in the direction Cena had gone.

Dolph Ziggler: Hey, it’s okay. It’s gonna be okay.

But as the scene slowly faded to black viewers couldn’t help but notice something. Dolph looked worried. And doubtful. As if he didn’t trust his own words. And part of him, was trusting John's.

MATCH TWO

Nikki Bella beat Michelle McCool with the Rack Attack and the pin.

MATCH THREE

Brie Bella defeated Torrie Wilson with the Bella Buster.

MATCH FOUR

Alexa Bliss hit Eva Marie with the Sparkling Splash and pinned her for the 1...2..3!

MATCH FIVE

Brock Lesnar hit an F5 on Trent and pinned him for the 1..2..3!

MATCH SIX

Chris Jericho got a submission after getting Adam Rose in the Walls of Jericho.

MATCH SEVEN

Nick Jackson took the loss after Bad News Barrett hit the Bull Hammer for the pin.

MATCH EIGHT

The Miz took the loss after taking the Sliced Bread #2 from Kendrick who pinned him for the 1...2...3!

MATCH NINE

Ted DiBiase Jr. took the win after hitting Dream Street on Konnor for the win.

MATCH TEN

John Cena defeated Lance Storm with an AA for the 1..2..3.

MATCH ELEVEN

Ryback suffered the loss after Bully Ray hit him with the Bully Bomb for the 1..2..3!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote