Warfare Results 06/15/15

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 06/15/15

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from Lincoln, Nebraska, and tonight we'll kick off the second round of the King and Queen of the Ring tonight!

Jim Ross: We'll see two former World Champions go one on one in our main event as the two-time King of the Ring Randy Orton takes on the 2015 Newcomer of the Year, Solomon Crowe!

Jerry Lawler: We'll also see Stardust, aka Cody Rhodes, in action for the first time since the tragic passing of his father Dusty Rhodes... Cody will take on the EBWF Chairman Wes Ikeda, and on behalf of everyone at EBWF I'd like to offer my condolences to the Rhodes family at this time.

Jim Ross: That one is sure to be an emotional rollercoaster, and tonight's show is dedicated to the American Dream himself.

Jerry Lawler: We'll miss you Dusty!

Jim Ross: Up first tonight, we've got divas action as last year's runner up in the Queen of the Ring tournament, Velvet Sky, takes on the four-time Women's Champion, Trish Stratus!

"Angel on my Shoulder" hit and Velvet Sky came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. After Velvet had entered the ring, "Bossy" by Kelis hit and the crowd cheered as Trish Stratus headed to the ring. When both divas were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Velvet hit Trish with a snapmare, then as Trish got to her feet, Velvet whipped her into the ropes. As Trish ran back towards her, Velvet took her down with a shoulder block. Trish got to her feet once again and Velvet set her up for a northern lights suplex, but Trish blocked it and hit Velvet with a DDT. Both divas got to their feet and Trish hit Velvet with a series of backhand chops, before whipping her against the ropes. Trish took Velvet down with a Thesz press and punched her several times against the ring mat, then pulled her to her feet and hit a suplex. Trish hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both divas got to their feet and Trish lifted Velvet up for a body slam, but Velvet countered with a headscissors takedown. Trish and Velvet both got to their feet once more and Velvet hit Trish with a kick to the midsection, then applied the octopus stretch! Trish cried out in pain but refused to submit, and Velvet broke the hold. She then hit Trish with a Russian legsweep and made the cover - the referee counted, but Trish kicked out at 2.

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall!

Jim Ross: Great back and forth action thus far!

Velvet pulled Trish to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then went for a clothesline. Trish ducked out of the way and grabbed Velvet from behind, taking her down with a one-armed neckbreaker slam. She pulled Velvet to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then set her up on the top turnbuckle. Trish took a step back then did a turnbuckle handstand, taking Velvet down with a Frankensteiner!

Jim Ross: Stratusphere!

Trish hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Velvet kicked out just before the 3! The move had taken a lot out of Trish and Velvet, and both divas took their time getting to their feet. When Trish and Velvet were back on their feet, Trish went for a bulldog, but Velvet blocked it then rolled Trish up with a schoolgirl. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! The two divas got to their feet once again and Velvet went to whip Trish into the ropes, but Trish reversed it, pulling Velvet back towards her and hitting a spinebuster. Velvet got back to her feet, and Trish hit her with the Chick Kick! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Trish advances to the semi finals!

Jim Ross: We'll find out who she'll face in the final four next, as Emma takes on Summer Rae!

MATCH TWO

"#Emmalution" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Emma made her way to the ring for the next match. After the Australian diva had entered the ring, "So Cool" by Kodiene hit and the crowd booed as Summer Rae headed to the ring, accompanied by Sasha Banks and Eva Marie.

Jerry Lawler: And here come the Mean Girls!

As Summer entered the ring, she began taunting Emma. The referee called for the bell and Emma charged at Summer, taking her down to the mat with a spear and punching her on the ring mat several times. Emma pulled Summer to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her and hit a discus elbow smash. As Summer staggered out of the corner, Emma climbed through the ropes and applied the Dil-Emma! Summer cried out in pain, but Summer refused to submit and Emma broke the hold.

Jim Ross: A strong start from Emma!

Emma re-entered the ring and went to whip Summer against the ropes, but Summer reversed it, sending Emma into the ropes. As Emma ran back towards her, Summer took her down with an arm drag, and followed it up with a discus leg drop. Summer hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both divas got to their feet and locked up. Summer went for a snapmare, but Emma countered with a reverse DDT. As Summer got back to her feet, Emma whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a running big boot. Summer got to her feet once again and Emma went for a backslide pin. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Summer and Emma both got to their feet and Emma went for a clothesline, but Summer ducked out of the way then hit Emma with a forearm smash. She followed it up with a neckbreaker, then as Emma got to her feet, Summer hit her with the Summer Crush! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Summer Rae advances to the semi finals, where she'll face Trish Stratus!

Summer celebrated with the Mean Girls as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

"AWEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEE" followed by "I Came To Play" by Downstait hit the PA system and boos rained down as The Miz and Ted DiBiase made their way down the ramp. Miz was dressed in gray jeans, and a black with gray letters "Your Favorite Wrestler's, Favorite Wrestler" T-Shirt. DiBiase was right along side him wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Miz and DiBiase both had arrogant smirks on their faces as they entered the ring. They both requested microphones from the stage manager and their requests were granted. The boos were deafening as DiBiase broke the silence.

Ted DiBiase: Shut up! Shut the hell up! All of you!

The crowd grew louder with boos.

Ted DiBiase: You think we give a shit what you think? Huh?! Well guess what morons we don't. The joke is on you, it's only been a week since Miz and I have teamed back up, and it's all anyone's been talking about. Not who the champion is, not the freaking.. Rock.. not the King of the Ring tournament. It's I can't believe Miz and Ted are teamed together again! You hate us- but yet you're obsessed with us.

The crowd booed again and an "assholes" chant broke out. Miz smirked.

The Miz: Oh well that's cute.. and original. An asshole? Ouch.. Ted.. I think.. I think I'm melting.

Ted smirked as did Miz. The boos got even louder. A "You got beat" chant started directed at The Miz. Miz again arrogantly smirked.

The Miz: Yeah yeah, so spanky beat me. What can I say I was a little rusty? Oh who am I kidding? It was a god damn fluke.. and if Kendrick wants to gloat about it, he can be our guest, I just wouldn't gloat too much.. because we would HATE for something bad to happen to him..

More heat from the capacity crowd.

The Miz: Honestly, I don't care about the King of the Ring tournament, the fact of the matter is that we've made our mark already more than me winning that tournament would have done. If you don't believe us.. ask The Rock.

The tron showed DiBiase and Miz viciously assaulting The Rock last week costing The Rock his match with Justin Gabriel. This of course brought more boos from the capacity crowd.

Ted DiBiase: Oh wait you can't ask him! He's been lying up in a hospital bed and he isn't here tonight, something about a severe concussion- I don't know how THAT could have happened?!

The Miz: You don't think we caused it do you? Because I'd feel.. I'd feel.. well hell I'd feel like I always feel... awesome.

More heat.

Ted DiBiase: You see the thing about The Rock is th..

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK.... IS COOKIN'" followed by "Electrifying" by Jim Johnston was heard over the loud speaker and the place went NUTS! The Miz and DiBiase remained cool, as The Rock walked on to the stage, he wore an "I Bring it" Tanktop and wore black track pants. He had his signature shades on as well as the crowd began a "Rocky" chant he had a mic in hand and began to pace the stage. Mic in one hand and EBWF PTG Championship in the other. Miz cut him off, before he could begin.

The Miz: Wow yay! The conquering hero! Wh..

The Rock held a hand up which surprisingly shut the Miz up as the crowd was losing their minds another Rocky chant broke out.

The Rock: FINALLY.... THE ROCK.. has COME BACK.. To NEBRASKAAAAHHH

The crowd lost their mind. Miz looked unimpressed, you could see the blood boiling in Ted's head.

The Rock: You see The Rock.. IS.. a conquering hero.. because had The Rock not come out here, all of his fans would have had to continue to listen to..

The Rock did a whiny tone.

The Rock: We are back.. we are together.. we don't care what you think.. do you care Ted? No I don't care.. do you care Miz? No I don't care either... OOHHH SHUT YOUR MOUTH you too preppy bitch jabroni's!

The crowd cheered again and another Rocky chant broke out.

The Rock: You see Miz.. Ted.. you come out here and you show your little videos to The Rock's fans. You show your little 2 on 1 attack, did you leave The Rock in a pool of his own blood, yeah you left The Rock in a pool of his own blood. Did the two of you sneak attack The Rock and beat The Rock's ass yeah you beat The Rock's ass.. did the two of you celebrate in the back with a little slap and tickle session.. yeah the two of you celebrated in the back with a little slap and tickle session..

DiBiase was furious, The Miz stayed locked into The Rock with that same squinty unimpressed look.

The Rock: The question is.. now that you both took your best shot at The Rock... and The Rock is standing in front of you.. not hurt.. not concussed.. not.......worried. What's next? Are you going to put ants in The Rock's pants? Are you going to make The Rock sit on a whoopie cushion? What are you going to do? Because what you've done so far.. just isn't going to cut it, if you're really going to STEP UP and try and stop The Rock. So Miz.. Ted either one of you roody poo's can answer.. what are you going to do.. now?

Miz put the mic to his lips.

The Miz: I'll tell you what we're gonna d..

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO NOW!

This actually fired up The Miz for the first time and he and Ted were hot. The crowd on the other hand were loving it.

The Rock: You see you came at The Rock, on your big return Miz, you came at The Rock like you so often come at Ted... from behind.. but the fact of the matter is this without a shadow of a doubt.. it would be.. a whole different story if you and The Rock were face to face. The Rock knows it.. you know it.. your little candy ass friend who's ass The Rock has already whooped thirteen ways to Sunday knows it.. and most importantly the millions....

CROWD: AND MILLIONS

The Rock: Of The Rock's fans know that it would be a whole lot different. In fact The Rock can say.. that it WILL be a whole lot different.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: Is that? Is that a challenge? If so, obviously I accept..

The Rock smiled.

The Rock: You can say what you want about The Miz.. but boy is he smart.. let's all clap for The Miz isn't he smart.. yayy Miz.. you're so smart.. you bet your little frogger monkey ass it's a challenge. You.. and The Rock.. King of the Ring for The PTG Title... you've come out here and you've brought The Rock's fans boredom, you've brought them lies about The Rock being concussed and in the hospital, you've brought them a chance to get a bathroom break or a beer.. but on June 28th.. if you want The Rock's PTG Title.. if you want to PROVE that you are a tough guy.. or that anyone should give a damn that you are back in this company.. then Miz.. The Rock says JUST BRING IT!

The Miz: Went to say something, but again The Rock cut him off.

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. WHAT THE ROCK.... IS COOKIN'!

The Rock's music hit again, as the Miz yelled some inaudible trash talk at The Rock. The Rock cocked his eyebrow and went back through the curtain. Miz and DiBiase looked confident as they shared a quick glance.

Jim Ross: Well there you have it folks a big announcement just made for King of the Ring, it's going to be The Rock vs. The Miz for the PTG Title! What a match that will be King!

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait!

Warfare went to a commercial.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven hit and there was a mixed reaction from the crowd as Stardust, aka Cody Rhodes, stepped out onto the stage. Rhodes was wearing his Stardust attire, but there was no facepaint, and the youngest son of the late Dusty Rhodes had a solemn expression on his face as he made his way down the ramp. As Stardust entered the ring, the crowd chanted his father's name, which caused a lump in Stardust's throat. "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown and the crowd cheered as Wes Ikeda headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Ikeda nodded respectfully at Stardust.

Jim Ross: Well King, there's a lot of history between these two men, but there's also a lot of respect between them, especially given the circumstances surrounding this match.

Jerry Lawler: No doubt about that, JR! Whatever you think of Cody - Stardust - you have to respect him for showing up and competing tonight, just four days after the loss of his father Dusty Rhodes.

The referee called for the bell and Stardust ran at Ikeda, going for a clothesline. Ikeda ducked out of the way, then hit Stardust with a series of right hands. He whipped Stardust against the ropes before hitting him with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Ikeda hit Stardust with a kick to the midsection, then took him down with a DDT. Ikeda hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Ikeda hit Stardust with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Ikeda ran at Stardust, going for the corner clothesline, but Stardust got his knees up and blocked it, then as Ikeda staggered backwards, Stardust went to the top rope and hit him with a crossbody. Both men got to their feet and Stardust hit an inverted suplex slam, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout! Stardust pulled Ikeda to his feet and applied a headlock, but Ikeda broke free, then lifted Stardust up for a back drop. Ikeda and Stardust both got to their feet and Ikeda lifted Stardust over his shoulder, hitting It Came From Detroit! Ikeda hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Stardust kicked out!

Jim Ross: So close to a three count!

As both men got to their feet, Ikeda hit Stardust with a forearm smash, then whipped him against the ropes. As Stardust ran back towards him, Ikeda went for a back body drop, but Stardust countered, dropping to his knees and hitting Ikeda with an uppercut. Ikeda staggered backwards and Stardust ran to the ropes, hitting the Beautiful Disaster kick. Ikeda looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Stardust took advantage, hitting Ikeda with the bionic elbow!

Jerry Lawler: Bionic elbow by Stardust! Cody is paying tribute to his father, and this could be it JR!

Stardust hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... 3! As the referee called for the bell and raised Stardust's arm in victory, it was obvious Cody was overcome with emotion. He celebrated his victory by pointing to the sky and mouthing the words "Thank you, Dad". As Ikeda got to his feet, he offered Stardust his hand, and the two men shook hands. Ikeda then left the ring, leaving Stardust to have his moment of celebration as the crowd chanted his father's name once again.

MATCH FOUR

The crowd was hyped up during the entrances of both Edge and Dean Ambrose. After both men had been introduced, the bell rang, and Ambrose and Edge circled each other before locking up. Edge kneed Ambrose in the gut before laying into him with a quick forearm, then smashing his head into the corner turnbuckle. Ambrose came back with a kick to the stomach and was able to score a couple of quick right hands on Edge in the corner before the referee pulled him away.

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose had some very strong words for Edge this week. I wonder if Edge took any of that to heart.

When Ambrose went back to Edge he was greeted with a boot to the stomach and a hard whip across the ring, before a series of quick knee drops and a near fall. Edge picked Ambrose up and hit a gutbuster type drop on Ambrose which was good for another near fall. Edge caught Ambrose with a knee to the midsection, flipping Ambrose over his knee, and it was good for yet another near fall for Edge.

Jerry Lawler: Edge trying to stay on top of Ambrose here.

Ambrose rolled to the outside and Edge followed, slamming him into the ringside barricade hard. Edge picked Ambrose back up and body slammed him chest first down onto the barricade before rolling back into the ring and breaking the count. Edge rolled Ambrose back into the ring, but when he went to follow he was caught with a boot and a rope assisted neckbreaker which was good for a near fall for Ambrose. Ambrose stomped away on Edge repeatedly until the ref pulled him away again. Edge rolled toward the ring apron and Ambrose exited the ring, bringing his elbow down across Edge's throat, and the back of his head. Ambrose caught Edge with a couple of kicks to the side of the head before choking Edge against the middle rope. Ambrose was able to lock in a rear chin lock, softening Edge up. Edge was able to get to his feet and fight out of the hold before he whipped Ambrose into the corner. Edge charged Ambrose but he got caught with a boot to the chest. Ambrose tried for a sunset flip, but Edge rolled through and catapulted Ambrose into the corner. Ambrose was quick to respond with a neck breaker that was good for a near fall. Ambrose stalked Edge before hitting a running, flipping neck breaker to a seated Edge that was good for another near fall. Ambrose locked in another rear chin lock, continuing to wear down Edge.

Jerry Lawler: I think Edge got a little more than he bargained for her.

Ambrose broke the hold and dropped a big elbow for another two count. Edge rolled to the ring apron and stood up, but Ambrose charged and launched him directly into the barricade at ringside. Ambrose followed to the outside only to bring Edge back in for a cover, but he was still only able to get a two count. Ambrose laid into Edge with a couple of elbows before locking in yet another rear chin lock.

Jim Ross: Ambrose is dead set on making Edge tap here.

Edge was able to fight up to his feet and he fought off Ambrose, sending him into the ropes. Both men went for cross body blocks, and both men connected and ended up down on the mat gasping for air. They made it back to their feet at a six count, and Edge was able to avoid a diving Ambrose in the corner, causing Ambrose to crash and burn in the corner. Both men were back up and Ambrose charged again, only to be picked up and flopped right back down on his stomach by Edge. Both men were slow to get up again and Edge ducked a clothesline before hitting a couple of running forearms and a facebuster on Ambrose that was good for a near fall. Edge went for Ambrose, but he ended up eating a jawbreaker maneuver. Ambrose went for the rocker dropper, but Edge was able to counter it into an awesome sit-out powerbomb which he held on to for a pin, and a two count. Edge went to the apron and began to climb to the top rope. Ambrose was able to stop Edge and he laid into him with a couple of head butts, but when Ambrose tries for a superplex, Edge was able to fight him off, and he scored a head butt of his own. Edge dove off the top rope with a cross body, but Ambrose rolled through! The crowd couldn’t believe it, Ambrose got the rollup and the 1…2..3!

Jim Ross: And it’s over just like that.

Edge slammed his hand down on the mat.

Jerry Lawler: Edge thought he had the upper hand, and in the blink of an eye…Dean Ambrose moves on in the King of the Ring tournament.

MATCH FIVE

After J-Gabe and Seth Rollins made their way out to the ring, both largely ignoring the crowd, the bell sounded. The two men grappled. Gabriel got behind and Rollins hit an elbow. Rollins got behind and went for a German suplex but Gabriel landed on his feet and attacked Rollins from behind. Rollins countered with a slam and a double foot stomp on Gabriel. He picked up Gabriel, put him at the corner and dropped him over the top rope.

Jim Ross: You can’t win out there, Seth!

He stepped back and landed a running kick to the stomach followed by another double foot stomp. He kicked Gabriel against the corner, then landed a punch to the gut followed by a gut buster. Rollins squeezed the air out of Gabriel's lungs, but Gabriel got back to his feet. Gabriel hit a big DDT, but Rollins got to his feet and dropped him and landed an elbow to the chest before applying a bear hug submission. Gabriel punched out of it. Gabriel got a kick to the side and Rollins shoved him into the corner. Gabriel flipped off the turnbuckle and connects with a reverse DDT. He went for the 450 splash and connected!

Jerry Lawler: Justin Gabriel might have it here!

He went for the pin and the crowd booed mercilessly as he got the 1..2..3!

MATCH SIX

Solomon Crowe was already waiting in the ring when EBWF returned from commercial and “Counting Bodies Like Sheep” hit the sound system. Randy Orton did his usual slow entrance to the ring with much love from the fans. Once inside, the bell rang and we were off. Crowe controlled the action, focusing all of his early attack on Orton’s arm.

He remained in control for a few minutes, but eventually Orton slowed down his momentum with a big clothesline. From there, Orton was comfortably in control of the offense. Orton took a break from beating down Crowe to taunt the crowd. While doing so, however, Crowe knocked Orton out of the ring. Orson had his clocked cleaned and the two men traded punches around the ring until a seven count at which point Orton got back into the ring, and in control of Crowe again. He hit a picture-perfect dropkick.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton wasting no movement there, King.

Orton locked on a side headlock. Crowe shoved Orton into the ropes and hit a shoulder tackle. Orton paused for a moment before delivering a kick to Crowe. Orton twisted the arm and shoved Crowe into the corner. Crowe whipped him across the ring . Orton got a counter kick to the head. Orton climbed the turnbuckle, grabeds Crowe by the head and delivered forearm blows to the head. Crowe shoved Orton off the top and he fell to the outside.

Jerry Lawler: Randy better acclimate if he wants Crowe to quit calling his plays.

Orson made his way back into the ring. Crowe put Orton in a headlock. Orton punched Crowe off and ran the ropes. He delivered a kick to the head, ducked a clothesline and Crowe got a big boot to the face for a two count. Crowe kicked Orton in the head and then drove a knee into his throat. He tossed Orton into the corner and jabbed him in the throat. Orton fought back and the two traded punches until Crowe caught Randy with a DDT for a two count. Crowe locked on another headlock. Orton got up and fought him off. Crowe whipped Orton into the corner and delivered a splash. He tried it again and Orton moved out of the way before hitting a clothesline. Orton climbed on top of Crowe and delivered a ten count of punches before hitting a dropkick. Orton systematically stomped on Crowe's limbs. Crowe got to his feet and jabbed Orton in the throat. He ran the ropes and hit a dropkick to the face for a two count. Another headlock. Orton punched Crowe off of him, ran the ropes and ducked a clothesline before hitting a powerslam. Crowe was quick to his feet. He shoved Orton into the ropes and grabbed him with a side slam for two. Crowe climbed to the top and waited for Orton to get up. When he did he went for a clothesline and Orton avoided it. Crowe landed on the mat. Orton put Crowe on the apron and went for the DDT, but Crowe dropped Orton on the ropes. He went for the headlock driver, but Orton pushed him off, sending him backward for an RKO! The crowd was on their feet. Orton got the win!

Jim Ross: Randy Orton! Randy Orton has done it, what a victory. What a night.

Orton got out of the ring swiftly with little celebration as he headed back up the ramp. As the fans continued to cheer, Orton pointed to the tron which let up with a photo of a younger Bob Orton standing with a young Dusty Rhodes and a little boy, who was no doubt Randy. “American Dream” began to play in the arena as Randy did his signature taunt at the top of the stage, and turned to go back through the curtain, leaving the cheering EBWF Universe to go home happy as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote