Warfare Results 09/07/15

Ben M

Warfare Results 09/07/15

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

"#mmmgorgeous" by CFO$ hit and the crowd booed as Tyler Breeze made his way to the ring.

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts!

Breeze walked to the ring with a confident swagger, and upon entering the ring he moved to the corner, laying across the top rope as he awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Constant Motion" by Dream Theater" hit and the crowd cheered as Seth Rollins stepped out onto the stage.

Jim Ross: And here comes one half of the NEW Tag Team Champions, Seth Rollins! His partner, Dean Ambrose, will be in action later on tonight, against the former Intercontinental Champion, Syxx!

After Rollins had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Breeze applied a headlock but Rollins broke out of it, then hit Breeze with a series of right hands. Rollins whipped Breeze against the ropes, then took him down with an arm drag. He stomped on Breeze several times, before pulling him to his feet and whipping him into the corner. Rollins ran at Breeze, hitting a corner forearm smash, then as Breeze staggered out of the corner, Rollins hit him with a DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A strong start by Seth Rollins!

Rollins pulled Breeze to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then set him up for a suplex. Breeze blocked it, countering with a jawbreaker, then followed it up with an enzuigiri. Rollins staggered backwards and Breeze hit the Supermodel Kick! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Tyler Breeze gets a two count!

After Rollins had kicked out, Breeze sat him up, applying a sleeper hold. Rollins broke out of it and both men got to their feet. Breeze ran at Rollins, going for a clothesline, but Rollins ducked out of the way, then hit a back kick. Breeze staggered backwards onto the ropes, and Rollins ran at him, hitting a high-knee and sending Breeze to the outside. As Breeze got to his feet, Rollins ran against the ropes, then hit a suicide dive! Both men were down outside the ring and the referee began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... at the count of 5, Rollins got to his feet. He threw Breeze back into the ring, then rolled under the bottom rope and made the cover. The referee counted – 1... 2... Breeze kicked out. Rollins pulled Breeze to his feet and went to whip him against the ropes, but Breeze reversed it, sending Rollins into the ropes. Breeze then hit a dropkick, and as both men got to their feet, Breeze got behind Rollins, hitting a back drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Breeze pulled Rollins to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then hit a corner clothesline. As Rollins staggered out of the corner, Breeze went for the Beauty Shot... but Rollins ducked out of the way, then grabbed Breeze and hit a reverse STO into the turnbuckle! Breeze looked groggy as he fell to the mat, and Rollins took full advantage, hitting the Curb Stomp! After moving Breeze away from the ropes, Rollins hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! An impressive victory for Seth Rollins against the Breakout Champion!

Rollins celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Paige and Brooke Tessmacher were in the ring ready for the next match.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next, we've got divas action as Brooke Tessmacher takes on the Anti-Diva, Paige!

The referee called for the bell and the two divas locked up. Paige applied a hammerlock then released Brooke, hitting a forearm smash before whipping her against the ropes. As Brooke ran back towards her, Paige hit a short-arm clothesline. Brooke got to her feet and Paige hit a headbutt, then whipped her into the corner. She ran at Brooke and hit a high knee, then as Brooke staggered out of the corner, Paige hit a fisherman suplex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Paige pulled Brooke to her feet and lifted her up for a body slam, but Brooke countered with a headscissors takedown. Both divas got to their feet and Brooke got behind Paige, rolling her up. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Brooke and Paige both got to their feet once more and Brooke went for a snapmare, but Paige blocked it, then countered with a reverse DDT. She grabbed Brooke by the hair, pulling her to her feet, then hit a hair-pull mat slam. As Brooke got to her feet, Paige whipped her into the turnbuckle, then hit multiple back elbows in the corner. Brooke fought back, pushing her away, then as Paige turned around, Brooke ran at her and hit a spear. After taking Paige down, Brooke punched her against the mat several times, but Paige managed to roll Brooke over and hit some punches of her own. She got to her feet and hit Brooke with a knee drop, then as Brooke sat up, Paige hit a low kick. She made the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

Both divas got to their feet and Paige whipped Brooke against the ropes, then hit a running single-leg dropkick. The two divas got to their feet once again and Paige took Brooke down with a drop toe hold, then applied the PTO! Brooke cried out in pain, then tapped out.

Jim Ross: It's over! Paige wins! An impressive victory for the young diva from Norwich!

MATCH THREE

When Warfare came back from a commercial Solomon Crowe was in the ring, he looked as though he was in a foul mood as the crowd was anticipating his opponent. The familiar instrumental of "Awake and Alive" was heard over the loud speaker and Vertex made their way down to the ring. Owens was in ring gear, the rest of the group were dressed in black pants and matching "Vertex" T-Shirts they slowly made their way down to the ring looking extremely confident.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent being accompanied by Vertex- Kevin OWENS!

Owens slid into the ring and The Miz and Ted DiBiase joined the commentary team. Balor and and O'Reilly remained on the ring apron outside of the ring.

Jim Ross: Well it appears we're being joined once again by the two leaders of this controversial group, Ted DiBiase and The Miz.

The Miz: That's STILL Path To Glory Champion, The Miz, to you JR.

Jim Ross: Well yes indeed, you did retain your title at Summerslam, with the help of a low blow I might add.

The Miz: Low Blow Schmo Blow, I won because I'm a winner and that's what winners do... Crowe lost because well... you get the rest.

Jim Ross: In any event, we got Solomon Crowe and Kevin Owens about to kick off.

Ted DiBiase: Let's go KEV!

The bell rang and the match was underway. Crowe and Owens wasted little time before there was an aggressive lock up in the center of the ring. The advantage went to Owens who got Crowe in a side headlock. Crowe threw Owens off and Owens hit the ropes, on the rebound Owens dropped Crowe with a shoulder tackle. Crowe popped back up and ran the ropes again this time Owens tried back body drop him but Crowe landed on his feet on the other side. When Owens turned around it was right into a vicious clothesline that took KO off of his feet. Crowe went for a cover and earned a two count.

Jim Ross: Some back and forth action here, both of these men extremely tough individuals.

The Miz: Pfft...

Ted DiBiase: Pfft...

Jerry Lawler: Nice analysis guys.

The Miz: Thanks King. More than you've offered in 25 years.

Jim Ross: Anyway, back to the match.

Both men were back to a vertical base. They locked up once again this time it was Crowe who locked in a hammerlock on KO. Owens quickly reversed it into one of his own. He then broke the hold and flipped Crowe around Owens then planted him with a hard DDT. He went for a cover and earned a two count. Owens barked at the ref to count faster. He picked up Crowe by his hair, and hit two punches. On the third punch attempt Crowe blocked it. He then whipped Owens into the corner. He followed up with a charge but Owens countered with an elbow. He pushed Crowe off the ropes and went for a pump up power bomb, but instead before Owens could get him up Crowe dropped Owens with a drop toe hold. As Owens started to get to his feet Crowe hit him with a double running knee right to the chin.

Jim Ross: Good grief Owens may be out here.

Ted DiBiase: KICK OUT KEV!

The ref counted ONE... TWO... and Owens got the shoulder up before three.

Ted DiBiasse: That a boy!

Jim Ross: Nevertheless Owens appears to be in a lot of trouble here guys.

Crowe picked Owens up and Owens appeared to be out on his feet, all of a sudden seemingly out of nowhere Owens pushed Crowe into the ropes and planted him with a Pop-Up Powerbomb in the center of the ring.

The Miz: You were saying?

Ted DiBiase: COVER HIM.

The move had taken it all out of Owens as well and both men were down. Finally after several beats, Owens got the arm over Crowe. The ref counted... ONE... TWO... THRE... NO! Crowe kicked out at 2 and a half.

Jim Ross: He kicked out! Crowe kicked out!

Jerry Lawler: WHAT!?

The Miz: Great analysis there King.

Owens had a look of disbelief on his face. He got right up into the ref's face saying that it was a three count. He would not back down, the ref was warning him that he'd be disqualified if he kept it up. Out of nowhere Crowe rolled Owens up from behind.

Jim Ross: Roll up... ONE... TWO... THREE! He got him! He got him!

Jerry Lawler: I can't believe it!

The Miz and Ted quickly through their headsets down and were gone from the announce table. Owens got up in disbelief as the crowd was cheering. Crowe had his hand raised in victory

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Solomon Crowe!

The Miz yelled across the ring to Balor and O'Reilly to "GO" The two men were quickly in the ring. Crowe looked poised to fight. Owens saw that these two were now in the ring, and quickly got over the matches result and turned his attention to Crowe. Miz and DiBiase smiled on the outside as Crowe went right after O'Reilly he hit two punches on him, then two on Balor, but before he could do anything Owens dropped him with a vicious dropkick right to the face. Owens yelled for Balor and O'Reilly to get him up and they did just that. Owens threw him into the ropes and planted him with a Pop-Up Powerbomb. The crowd was booing as Ted DiBiase went under the ring. He threw a table into the ring, and O'Reilly and Balor set it up. They threw a lifeless Solomon Crowe onto the table as Ted and Miz slid into the ring. Miz now had a microphone.

The Miz: You see people didn't want to believe us. They didn't want to believe us when we told you and THEM, that if you mess with Vertex you are going to get exposed for being the weak pathetic piece of crap that you are. Solomon Crowe had you guys all fooled, he had you thinking that he could overcome the most dominant group in the history of the EBWF. He had you all fooled that somehow someway he would find a way to persevere even when the odds were and are so heavily stacked against him. This is what happens... this is what happens when people don't listen. When people don't heed the warning.

By now Ted DiBiase was on the table with Crowe. Ted brought Crowe up and planted him with Dream Street through a table. The Miz had his PTG Title in hand he put it down next to Crowe's head. He also got right up in the lifeless Crowe's face.

The Miz: It didn't have to be like this Crowe. I told you as clear as I could speak that this is what would happen, but you didn't seem to care. You didn't seem to think it would happen to you... but the fact of the matter is...

Miz was now back on his feet talking.

The Miz: It will happen to anyone who tries to stand in our way. This group is the end of days for the rest of the EBWF. It's BEYOND wise to stay the hell out our lane because if you don't you are going to get RUN THE HELL OVER... which brings me to my next point.

The Miz started walking towards Crowe who was in his way.

The Miz: Get this piece of dog shit out of my ring.

Balor and O'Reilly picked a lifeless Crowe up and tossed him aggressively out of the ring to the floor.

The Miz: Sami Zayn...

The crowd erupted in cheers.

The Miz: Wooooo Yeahhh! Sami Zayn. I want Sami Zayn out here right now, or we will be back there to find him. Get out here Sami!

There was a couple of beats.

The Miz: Come on, I said get out here! Sami Zayn! Let's hear it for him, let's give him some encouragement.

"World's Apart" was suddenly heard over the PA System which caused the crowd to erupt as the New EBWF Champion emerged onto the stage. He had the title in hand and had a big smile on his face. The medical staff had attended to Crowe and helped him to the back under the ramp. The Miz had a cocky smirk on his face. Sami didn't seem worried at all.

Sami Zayn: You rang?

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: Cute... real cute. I like you Zayn. I real...

Sami Zayn: Thank you Miz.

The Miz: Don't interrupt me kid.

The crowd booed as Zayn smiled at Miz.

The Miz: I really do like you though, you got this happy go lucky thing going. You got the world in the palm of your hand right now, doesn't he folks? Come on give it up for your new EBWF Champion!

The crowd cheered, but some were apprehensive knowing Miz was building to something.

The Miz: Except that that world, much like the world of Solomon Crowe... is about to come crashing down around you. You see there's so many people like you in this business Zayn. They come in, they blow up quick, and then... they fade... and the reason why they fade is because they get thrown into a world they just aren't ready for... being the EBWF Champion is a world you just aren't ready for, it's a weight you just can't handle... it's a weight that is going to BREAK you.

Sami Zayn: How would you know weren't you only champion for like 2 months? And Ted you were champ too for like a week right? I'm almost already caught up to both of you combined and I've only been champ for eight days.

The crowd exploded with cheers. Miz smirked.

The Miz: Again... adorable... just adorable. Endearing even... Sami the reason why I called you out here, is that I wanted to tell you to your face that at Destiny... I WILL be cashing in the Path To Glory Championship... and I WILL be defeating you for the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship. I like you Zayn... but I sure as hell won't miss you when you're gone.

Sami looked intense now after this Miz announcement.

Jim Ross: What a blockbuster... Miz and Zayn for the EBWF World Title at Destiny.

The Miz: What's wrong Sami? Seeing your career flash before your eyes freaking you out about? You look like you want to fight... why don't you come on down... we don't even need to wait until Destiny. Come on Sami!

Sami started to walk down the ramp. The crowd cheered. Miz smiled thinking Sami was going to fall right into his trap.

Jim Ross: Don't do it Sami! It's an ambush!

Sami Zayn: Oh you'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like me to end up in that ring to go one on five with you. I think I'll pass for tonight, but trust me Miz, when I tell you that when we DO go one on one. You are going to realize why I'm the champ... and you're just some guy who talks about how he used to be the champ. I'll see you at Destiny...

The Miz: Oh no Sami... you'll be seeing me a lot sooner than that..

Sami looked at Miz and Miz winked at him. Sami looked very intense as he back pedaled back through the ramp. Miz and the rest of Vertex had confident smirks on their faces as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

Jim Ross: And now it's time for our main event as the veteran superstar Syxx takes on "The Lunatic Fringe", Dean Ambrose!

"Hey Hey, My My" hit and the crowd cheered as Dean Ambrose headed to the ring. After Ambrose had entered the ring, "F.E." by 40 Below Summer hit and Syxx made his way to the ring, accompanied by Symphony. As Syxx entered the ring, he and Ambrose stared one another down. Ambrose charged at Syxx and hit a series of punches, before dragging him to the corner and slamming his head against the turnbuckle. Ambrose punched Syxx in the corner several times, then whipped him against the ropes and hit a knee strike to the midsection. He followed it up with a snap DDT, then hit an elbow drop and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Ambrose got to his feet and stomped on Syxx several times, then picked Syxx up and whipped him into the corner. Ambrose then ran at Syxx, going for a corner clothesline, but Syxx got his feet up and kicked Ambrose away. Ambrose staggered backwards and Syxx went to the top rope, hitting a crossbody. Both men got to their feet and Syxx set Ambrose up for a suplex, but Ambrose blocked it, then countered with a suplex of his own. As Syxx got to his feet, Ambrose ran against the ropes, before taking him down with a bulldog. Ambrose went to the top rope, and as Syxx got to his feet once more, Ambrose hit him with a diving elbow. Ambrose hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall!

Jim Ross: A dominant performance from Dean Ambrose thus far!

Ambrose pulled Syxx to his feet but the veteran superstar fought back, hitting Ambrose with a kick to the midsection before whipping him into the corner. Syxx ran at Ambrose and hit a corner clothesline, causing Ambrose to fall into a sitting position. Syxx stepped back, then hit the bronco buster. Ambrose looked dazed as he got to his feet and as he used the ropes to pull himself up, Syxx hit a dropkick, sending Ambrose over the top rope. Syxx then followed it up with a springboard crossbody, leaving both men down on the outside. The referee began counting – 1... 2... 3... Syxx got to his feet at the count of 4, and Ambrose was up by the count of 5. Ambrose went to hit Syxx with a right hand, but Syxx blocked it and slammed Ambrose's head against the ring apron, then threw him into the ring steps and re-entered the ring. The referee continued counting – 6... 7... 8... Ambrose staggered to his feet and rolled underneath the bottom rope as the referee counted 9. Ambrose then got to his feet and Syxx whipped him against the ropes, but Ambrose hit him with a pendulum lariat. Syxx got to his feet and Ambrose hit a back drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Ambrose pulled Syxx to his feet and set him up for FaceDeath, but Syxx blocked it and pushed Ambrose into the ropes, then hit a spinning heel kick. Syxx followed it up with a neckbreaker, then as Ambrose stumbled to his feet, Syxx went for the X-Factor. Ambrose blocked it, countering with a spinebuster, then turned Syxx over and applied an STF. Syxx cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes and Ambrose broke the hold. As Syxx got to his feet, Ambrose hit a double leg takedown, followed by multiple punches against the mat. Ambrose then dragged Syxx to his feet, and hit the FaceDeath! Ambrose hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Ambrose wins!

Ambrose celebrated his victory as Warfare went off the air.