Warfare Results 10/19/15

Ben M

Warfare Results 10/19/15

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

After the opening credits for Warfare, "Break the Walls Down" hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring.

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, and kicking things off tonight, we've got Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel!

Jerry Lawler: And his guest is the EBWF General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin... I can't wait, JR!

Jericho entered the ring, which was already set up for the Highlight Reel. He grabbed a microphone, and after his music cut, he began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Welcome to Warfare is Jericho! Without further ado, allow me to introduce my guest for this evening... from right her in Texas, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

"I Won't Do What You Tell Me" hit and the crowd went nuts as Stone Cold made his way to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Austin shook hands with Jericho. Jericho then handed a microphone to Austin, then began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Thanks for joining me, Steve.

Steve Austin: Thanks for having me, Chris. I hope you don't mind if ole Stone Cold has a drink while we chat.

Austin signaled the timekeeper and a beer was launched into the ring. Austin caught it like a wide receiver with one hand. Another was thrown into the ring and Austin caught it too. The crowd popped loudly once Austin extended his hand, offering one of the beers to Jericho. Jericho looked down at the beer and smirked.

Chris Jericho: Let's be honest, I don't really have a choice, do I? You are my boss after all...

Steve Austin: Usually, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if you said no, that would mean more for ole Stone Cold, but since you did invite me out here on your show, during my show, I felt like being generous. So, if you wanna see Chris Jericho drink a beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin, gimme a hell yeah!

The roof almost blew off the building when the fans screamed "Hell Yeah" in unison. Jericho took the beer from Austin and the two men raised their beers to one another, then took a drink. Austin finished his beer quickly and asked the timekeeper to pass him another one. Jericho sipped his beer more slowly and placed it on his stool, before addressing Austin again.

Chris Jericho: Steve, you've been the General Manager for a few weeks now, and already you've made your presence felt. On your first night in charge, you announced the two main events for Fanniversary, and last week you made sure Vertex got what's been coming to them. So my first question is this... how does it feel being in charge here in EBWF? Are you enjoying it?

Austin finished his second beer as quick as the first. With a smirk on his face he looked Jericho right in the eyes and responded.

Steve Austin: What?

Jericho looked offended as the crowd popped loudly. Austin quickly broke a smile and spoke again.

Steve Austin: I'm just messing with ya, Chris. To give you a straight answer, hell yeah Stone Cold has enjoyed being in charge around these parts. Lemme tell you. This morning I woke up. Had a beer for breakfast. Took a few conference calls. Had another beer. Took a few more calls. Took my ass down to the 7/11 because I needed more beer. Took a few more calls. Then I threw my phone out the window on the way to the arena because Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't need a phone to open up a can of whoop ass.

Chris Jericho: Professional as always, Steve.

Jericho smirked again, then his expression turned serious.

Chris Jericho: I'm going to get straight to the point. You know I respect you, and I think you've made a great start as General Manager. There's been a power vacuum at the top for far too long, and I'm glad Wes Ikeda has finally done something about it. But while you've been inspiring a divas revolution of sorts, and putting The Miz and his cronies in their place, you seem to have overlooked something. Two weeks ago on Warfare, AJ Styles and CM Punk kidnapped Lance Storm's cat, then took out Trent. Trent has a severe concussion, the doctors don't know how long it will be until he's cleared to wrestle. Lance is still pretty shook up about what happened to Chris the cat. And me? Well, I'm pretty pissed off about it, to be honest. So before I take matters into my own hands, there's something I want to ask you. What are you going to do about CM Punk and AJ Styles?

Stone Cold rubbed his chin for a moment before responding.

Steve Austin: Well Chris, to be honest, I did see what happened and you have every right to be a pissed off. But what would you have Stone Cold do about it? You, Lance, and I came into this business around the same time. We've been through wars with some of the toughest sons of bitches to ever lace up a pair of boots. We've even gone to battle with one another a time or two. The thing is, Stone Cold Steve Austin didn't do a damn thing because Chris Jericho and Lance Storm should've been stomping a mud hole in both those bastards.

Jericho nodded.

Chris Jericho: You know what? Maybe I should go and stomp a mud hole in those bastards right now...

The crowd cheered, but as Jericho went to exit the ring, "Cult of Personality" hit and the cheers turned to boos as CM Punk and AJ Styles stepped out onto the stage to a thunderous wave of boos from the audience. Both of them with microphones on their hands.

CM Punk: See AJ, what beer does to people's brains... One sip and they're already delirious.

Punk looked at AJ as if he was about to give him a lecture on the long term effects of substance abuse.

AJ Styles: For the last time, I'm not an alcoholic, I don't go to meetings. I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Punk knew there was no changing the man beside him so he turned his attention back to the ring.

CM Punk: I almost feel sorry for Chris... His partner is probably more fond of his cat than he is, his pupil is on a hospital bed... I think we should do him a favor if we just take him out, right here, right now, don't you think?

Steve Austin: Wait a goddamn second, son. If you think you can come down here and call the shots you're gonna be in a shit load of trouble with ole Stone Cold.

CM Punk: What?

Stone Cold stared at Punk.

Steve Austin: WHAT?

CM Punk: Losers says "what"?

Punk mockingly smirked at Stone Cold. Styles stepped forward a bit and interrupted the back and forth bickering.

AJ Styles: You wait a god damn second, son. Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is AJ Styles and if you think for one second you could take me old man, I say give it your best shot.

Styles wanted to march towards the ring but CM Punk quickly restrained him. The audience popped loudly, salivating at the thought of an encounter between the two. Austin stood strong ready for any type of action.

CM Punk: I think we're getting sidetracked here.

AJ Styles: You're right, Punk. Our beef isn't with ole Stone Cold. It's with you, Chris Jericho. It's with you and those goofy, cornball losers Lance Storm and Trent. You three call yourselves "Wrestlers". You all even have the talent to be the very best "Wrestlers". But what do you do? You three prance around this place like the three stooges, making a mockery of this sport, and making fools outta yourselves.

CM Punk: That might be enough to make you Chikara World champions, but AJ and I, we're tired of the clowning... We already took care of Trent, and distracting Lance out was fairly easy... The only thing stopping us from kicking your ass is the Intercontinental title resting around your waist...

AJ Styles: Which I think would look much better around mine. It's about time that title has a proper Champion. How about you try your luck stomping that mud hole in me at Fanniversary, Chris, for that Intercontinental Championship?

Before Jericho could say a word, Punk cut him off.

CM Punk: The thing here is, I haven't forgotten what you did to me last month, Chris... I believe justice is more gratifying when it comes from your own hands, and what a better time and place than Fanniversary?

Styles gave Punk a weird look.

AJ Styles: You can have what's left of him after I'm done. Don't be greedy, dude. You already have that "golden ticket" on your shoulder.

CM Punk: Don't. Call. It. That. My! It seems we're in a predicament... Chris has never been one to back from a challenge, so why don't we make it a triple threat match?

AJ Styles: If that's the case Punk, how about you put that "golden ticket" on the line too? Winner take all?

CM Punk: Wait, hang on a minute... I know the intercontinental title deserves to be in much more capable hands, but I thought I was going to get Jericho at Fanniversary... Hey Cue ball! Help us out here, isn't that why you're on payroll?

Off mic Styles could be seen arguing with Punk about the matter. Austin didn't speak, he just watched the two fuss at one another. He looked at Jericho and Chris just gave him a shrug. Suddenly, the crowd exploded in cheers. A sickening sound could be heard as Styles was unexpectedly struck in the back with a steel chair by Lance Storm. Punk seemed between a rock and a hard place as Styles laid on the ramp. Storm blocked the exit through the ramp, while Jericho and Austin stood in the ring. He stood over Styles.

CM Punk: What the hell!?

Jericho slid out the ring and made his way up the ramp. Punk pulled Styles to his feet and the two quickly fled through the audience. Jericho stood with Storm on the top of the stage as Punk attempted to calm Styles down in the crowd. Austin still stood in the ring drinking another beer.

Steve Austin: Allow me to lay down the law. Fanniversary. It'll be the team of Lance Storm. And Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho. Versus AJ Styles and Path to Glory Champion CM Punk... NO HOLDS BARRED... WINNERS TAKES ALL! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE...

The capacity crowd was going insane at the announcement and joined in as Austin finished his signature catchphrase.

Steve Austin: CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Jim Ross: There you have it King! Chris Jericho and Lance Storm versus CM Punk and AJ Styles at Fanniversary... the winning team walks away with the Intercontinental and Path to Glory Championships!

Austin's music hit again and the General Manager downed his beer as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Up next we are going to see a clash between Mankind and Roman Reigns.

It only took moments for each man to enter the ring and the match begun. Mankind punched Reigns a few times and mocked him, then Reigns whips him into the corner and connected with some mounted punches. Reigns uppercutted Mankind and knocked him outside, then Roman went for a baseball slide but Mankind moved. He pulled Reigns outside and sent him into the stairs. Mankind rolled him in and went for some mounted punches in the corner, but Reigns countered with a powerbomb.

Jerry Lawler: Check out the strength of Roman Reigns!

Reigns covered him for just two. Mankind made his way to his feet and applied a side headlock but Reigns broke out and knocked him down, and hangs him up on the ropes. Reigns goes outside for a basement dropkick but Mankind was playing possum and clotheslined him. He gets Reigns back into the rig and takes his time to re-enter. Just as he does he is hit with a Superman punch. Reigns goes for the cover and only gets two. Reigns calls for a spear but Mankind kicks him in the face and catches him with a double arm under hook DDT. Mankind made a cover and the referee counted to three.

Jim Ross: It looks like Mankind just picked up another victory here tonight.

Mankind celebrated his victory while Warfare cut to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

The first match had concluded and no sooner had fans digested it before "Awake and Alive's instrumental was heard and the crowd quickly engulfed the arena with loud boos. Vertex emerged through the curtain. O'Reilly, Balor, and Owens all dressed in ring gear with their "Vertex" T-Shirts on, while Miz and Ted DiBiase were in expensive suits. Miz had the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. They slowly made their way to the ring. Christy Hemme handed Ted DiBiase her microphone, and Ted smiled finding humor in the fact that ring announcers don't even try to introduce them in non-match situations.

Ted DiBiase: Thanks toots.

The crowd booed as Ted flashed an arrogant smile.

Ted DiBiase: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most dominant group in the history of sports entertainment. We have O'Reilly, BALOR, OWENS, DIBIASE and of course the EBWF World Heavyweight Champion... THE MIZ.

Ted handed the mic to The Miz and the boos picked up.

The Miz: Just beautiful man, gets better every time. As Ted just said I am The Miz and I am YOUR EBWF World Heavyweight Champion. This is a fact. I will also REMAIN your EBWF World Heavyweight Champion after I decimate Sami Zayn AGAIN- at Anniversary. This is also a fact. You see people have voiced their doubts- they've voiced that because of what they saw last week that maybe Vertex are the ones on their heels. That maybe Vertex are the ones who are scared, but let me assure you that if you're thinking that you have got a case of the stupids.

The rest of Vertex laughed and the crowd booed as Miz cracked a smile.

The Miz: Because The Vertex we aren't on our heels, and we damn sure aint scared. We have our feet firmly planted in the ground, and what happened last week was just something that is going to have to be addressed... and make no mistake about it... we WILL address it.
The Miz flipped the mic to the ground and Vertex music hit once more.

Jim Ross: Well that was short and sweet- what the hell does he mean by that?

Jerry Lawler: Who knows JR!?

Miz cocked his head towards the ramp and Vertex walked back up and into the back to a chorus of boos from the fans.

MATCH TWO

"Celtic Invasion" hit and the crowd cheered as Becky Lynch made her way to the ring. When Becky was in the ring, "Bad Karma" hit and the crowd booed as Kharma stepped out onto the stage. Kharma walked slowly down the ramp, a menacing expression on her face as she stared at her opponent. The referee called for the bell and Becky went for a right hand. Kharma blocked it, then took Becky down with a clothesline. Becky got to her feet and Kharma lifted her up, hitting a huge body slam. Becky got to her feet once more and Kharma whipped her against the ropes, then lifted her up for a gorilla press slam. She followed it up with a leg drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: A strong start from Kharma!

Kharma pulled Becky to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then hit her with a series of knife edge chops. Kharma then took a few steps back, and was readying herself for a bodypress, but Becky got her feet up and kicked Kharma away, then went to the top rope. Becky went for a crossbody, but Kharma caught her and hit a powerslam.

Jerry Lawler: What a counter!

Kharma hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Kharma got to her feet and stomped on Becky several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit a forearm smash. Becky staggered backwards and Kharma grabbed her, dragging her towards the corner and slamming her head against the turnbuckle. Kharma lifted Becky over her shoulders again, setting her up for a fireman's carry slam, but Becky wriggled free, then hit Kharma with a roundhouse kick. Kharma was temporarily dazed and Becky tried to take advantage, going for the exploder suplex. Kharma blocked it, then hit Becky with a headbutt. Becky released Kharma, and Kharma grabbed the Irish diva by the throat, lifting her up for a two-handed chokeslam. Becky struggled to her feet and Kharma hit a kick to the midsection, then lifted her up and hit the Implant Buster! Kharma covered Becky and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! A dominant victory for Kharma!

"Bad Karma" hit and Kharma made her way to the back, leaving Becky laid out in the ring.

MATCH THREE

Jim Ross: It's time to see our Breakout Champion in action.

Jerry Lawler: I'm excited, JR. You know Jeff Hardy has been undefeated since he returned to the EBWF. Let's see if he can stay that way here tonight.

Out first came the champion Jeff Hardy to a great ovation. Next he was followed by Stardust who got a mixed reaction from the fans. The referee called for the bell and they locked up. Stardust went for the arm drag and took Hardy to the mat. They traded holds and tangle on the mat for a few moments. Hardy smacked Stardust hard across the face and sent him out to the ramp to regroup. Stardust re-entered and they locked up again. Hardy broke free shoved him back. Stardust responded with a side headlock takedown. More back and forth groundwork between the two. Hardy used his strength to send Stardust into the corner. Hardy stomped him in the corner. Hardy ended up hitting a big dropkick to the face and covering him for just two. Aries with a big shot to the face on the apron. Hardy hit a big suplex and a got another two count. Hardy pick Stardust up and went to whip him into the corner but he reversed. Hardy missed the Whisper in the Wind as Stardust moved. Stardust went to the top for a moonsault and got a quick two. Stardust seemed upset and pulled Hardy up hitting a backbreaker over the knee for another two count. Stardust picked him up again and hit an Alabama slam for another two count. The crowd began chanting for Hardy now. Hardy blocked a brainbuster attempt and hit a front suplex.

Jim Ross: Don't count Hardy out just yet.

Hardy delivered rights to the face and hit a knee in the gut. He tried to hit the Twist of Fate but Stardust countered with a German suplex with a bridge. The referee only counted two and now Stardust became visibly frustrated. He attempted to keep Hardy down with a front facelock. Hardy fought to his feet with the crowd behind him. Hardy broke loose and hit a huge inverted powerbomb that dropped Stardust on his face. Hardy made the cover and only got two. Now he seemed to be frustrated.

Jim Ross: Both men refusing to give up here tonight.

Stardust slowly stood and Hardy nailed Whisper in the Wind this time. He began stalking Stardust for a Twist of Fate but it's blocked in the middle of the ring. Hardy ducked the disaster kick from Stardust and this time he connected with the Twist of Fate. Hardy went to the top and hit the Swanton Bomb. Hardy made the cover and this time got a three count.

Jim Ross: That's it folks, we have a winner, current Breakout Champion Jeff Hardy. Can anyone slow down the momentum he has?

Hardy celebrated his victory in the ring.

MATCH FOUR

"#MMMgorgeous" by CFO$ hit and Tyler Breeze made his way out to the ring.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall- making his way to the ring with seasonal residence in Milan Italy- weighing in at 195 pounds. Tyler Breeze!

Jim Ross: Well here we go King- a match-up between two young superstars as Tyler Breeze goes head to head with Vertex's own Finn Balor.

"Awake and Alive" hit once more and Finn Balor emerged from the back being flanked by Kyle O'Reilly and Kevin Owens

Christy Hemme: His opponent being accompanied to the ring by Kevin Owens and Kyle O'Reilly. From Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. Weighing in at 190 pounds. FINN BALOR!

Balor confidently made his way to the ring as the crowd greeted him with a chorus of boos. He entered the ring and both men bounced around a little ready for this match to begin. The bell rang and we were off.

Jim Ross: Here we go!

The two men circled each other and finally met in the center of the ring with a lockup. Balor gained the advantage with a side head lock. He threw Breeze into the ropes, and on the rebound whiffed on a clothesline. Breeze hit the ropes on the other side and came back with a flying calf kick that hit Balor right underneath the chin. Breeze went for a cover but only got a 1 count. Balor was up holding his chin, but quickly shook it off and regroup. The two appeared to be going to lock up again, but this time Balor kicked Breeze right in the gut with a stiff right foot. He then planted Breeze with a swinging neck breaker. Balor went up to the second rope and when Breeze got up he came off with a cross body block, but Breeze rolled it through into a cover of his own and the ref counted ONE.. TWO... but Balor kicked out.

Jim Ross: Tremendous counter right there by Tyler Breeze. I am really impressed with this young kid.

Breeze was up smiling at Balor who was extremely frustrated. He charged at Breeze who hit a drop toe hold sending Balor face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Vertex had seen enough, as Kevin Owens was now on the apron talking trash to Breeze. Right away the ref went over to deal with Owens who was trying to force entry. While this was going on Kyle O'Reilly came into the ring and hit a drop kick on Breeze who had just turned his attention from looking at Owens. O'Reilly was quickly out of the ring. The ref turned around as Balor was going for a cover... and he counted ONE... TWO... but Breeze kicked out.

Jim Ross: That damn numbers game once more. I hate these guys!

Jerry Lawler: You aren't alone JR. Listen to these people.

A "Vertex Sucks" chant had come over the capacity crowd.

Balor was to his feet and went for a spine buster on Breeze when Breeze got back to his feet, but somehow Breeze used Balor's momentum to hit him with a DDT as a counter! Owens was back up on the ring apron, and it looked as though Breeze was going to go for the cover, but instead he hit a sweet chin music esque kick right to Owens Chin and sent Kevin down to the mat below. O'Reilly was on the apron now, and the crowd erupted as Sami Zayn came through the crowd and grabbed O'Reilly off the apron. He hit two kicks to the shin of O'Reilly and then hit a tornado DDT right on the mat.

Jim Ross: Sami Zayn! Sami Zayn is here!

Jerry Lawler: AHH!

Zayn was up on the ring apron, and Balor went over to him. He swung with a hard right, but Balor dropped to the floor below, and smiled. As Balor turned around he was dropped with a Beauty Shot in the middle of the ring.

Jim Ross: Beauty Shot! Beauty Shot!

The ref counted ONE... TWO... THREE!

Jim Ross: Breeze has pinned Finn Balor!

Breeze hand was raised in victory! He quickly exited the ring and went back up the ramp. Sami Zayn smiled as he began to walk back up the ramp. He got about halfway up and turned back to the ring to smile at a struggling three members of Vertex who were slowly making their way back to their feet.

Jim Ross: For the second straight week Sami Zayn has gotten one over on Ver... wait a minute!

From behind Miz and DiBiase, who were now dressed in ring gear, emerged from the back. Miz had a steel chair and he hit Zayn right in the back of the head with it. The crowd was booing. Miz hit Zayn with 3 more chair shots to the back as Zayn struggled to get to his feet. Miz yelled to Ted to "get him up" Ted did and Miz hit a SKULL CRUSHING FINALE right onto the chair which was rested on the ramp.

Jim Ross: Well this is just sickening, someone get out here and stop this!

"Glass Shatters" hit seemingly on cue, and the crowd went crazy. For some reason Miz and Ted didn't even turn to the entrance way, they instead dragged a lifeless Zayn into the ring.

Jim Ross: STONE COLD! HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

Jerry Lawler: Where is he, JR!?

The Miz got a microphone from the time keeper and spoke in a very sarcastic monotone voice.

The Miz: OH NO! It's Stone Cold Steve Austin!

He gave the mic to Ted. Who had the same sarcastic tone.

Ted DiBiase: OH NO!

The tron cut to backstage where the office of Stone Cold was seen. It was barricaded from the outside. You could hear Austin inside the door banging on it trying to get out. His voice came through muffled.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: SOMEBODY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR... SON OF A BITCH!

More door slams, but no luck.

The Miz: He's trying to escape! He's trying to get out!

The Miz laughed as the crowd booed.

The Miz: Kevin would you like to do the honors?

Owens, O'Reilly, and Balor were now in the ring. Owens nodded.

Miz pushed a lifeless Zayn right into a Pop Up Powerbomb in the center of the ring.

The Miz: Consider last week... addressed.

Miz once again confidently flipped the mic to the ground as Vertex's music hit once more. Miz walked by a lifeless Zayn by kicking him in the head on purpose. Vertex made their way back up the ramp to a chorus of boos. Zayn lay on the mat coughing trying to catch his breath.

Jim Ross: Well my god if this isn't one of the most heinous displays... somebody needs to put a stop to this group.

Warfare went off the air as Vertex made their way to the back, leaving the fallen Zayn in the ring.