Warfare Results 10/26/15

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 10/26/15

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! I'm Jim Ross, joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler: We are live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, and up first tonight, we'll see Roman Reigns take on Ted DiBiase!

"The Truth Reigns" hit and the crowd cheered as Roman Reigns made his way through the crowd. As he entered the ring, "Heroes" by Shinedown began to play and the crowd's cheers turned to boos as Ted walked out onto the stage.

Jim Ross: And here comes Ted DiBiase, accompanied by Vertex.

Ted entered the ring and the referee called for the bell. DiBiase and Reigns circled each other for a few seconds before DiBiase went for a clothesline. Reigns ducked out of the way, then he kicked DiBiase in the midsection. Reigns followed it up by hitting DiBiase with several punches, then went to whip him against the ropes. DiBiase blocked the Irish whip, then pulled Reigns towards him, hitting an inverted atomic drop. DiBiase then hit a neckbreaker, before stomping on Reigns several times, trying to keep the Samoan superstar grounded. Reigns rolled away and got to his feet, then as DiBiase came towards him, Reigns hit him with a headbutt. DiBiase staggered backwards, looking dazed, and Reigns grabbed him, whipping him against the ropes before lifting him over his shoulders and hitting a Samoan drop. Reigns signalled for the Superman punch and the crowd cheered in anticipation, but DiBiase rolled out of the ring, taking a moment to compose himself.

Jerry Lawler: JR, I think Ted DiBiase is surprised by the aggression of Roman Reigns here tonight!

Jim Ross: Maybe so, King... but I wouldn't count DiBiase out just yet, especially with the Vertex here at ringside.

Miz gave DiBiase some words of encouragement, and DiBiase nodded, then re-entered the ring. Reigns ran at him, going for a clothesline, but DiBiase ducked out of the way and ran against the ropes, before hitting Reigns with a high knee. As Reigns got to his feet, DiBiase dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle. DiBiase punched Reigns in the corner repeatedly, before pulling him away from the turnbuckles and hitting a half nelson backbreaker. DiBiase then hit an elbow drop and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: DiBiase with a near fall!

DiBiase sat Reigns up and applied a sleeper hold, but Reigns broke out of it, then both men got to their feet. Reigns kicked DiBiase in the gut and set him up for a powerbomb, but DiBiase countered with a back toss, then as Reigns got to his feet, DiBiase went for the Million Dollar Dream! Before DiBiase could lock it in, Reigns flipped him over onto the mat, then signalled for the Spear! Finn Balor climbed onto the ring apron, and Reigns ran at him, hitting the Superman punch! DiBiase took advantage of the distraction and rolled Reigns up. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: DiBiase almost stole one!

Both men got to their feet and DiBiase hit Reigns with an uppercut, before turning him around and hitting Dream Street! He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Ted DiBiase gets the victory!

DiBiase celebrated at ringside with Vertex, then the group made their way to the back.

MATCH TWO

Jim Ross: Up next, we'll see two veteran superstars go at it as the Breakout Champion Jeff Hardy takes on Mankind!

"Wreck" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Mankind made his way to the ring. When Mankind had entered the ring, "Similar Creatures" by Peroxwhy?gen hit and the crowd cheered as Jeff Hardy stepped out onto the stage. Hardy made his way down the ramp with his usual swagger, and upon entering the ring he climbed the turnbuckle, posing with the Breakout Title. Hardy stepped down from the turnbuckle and looked across at his opponent, who eyed him curiously. The referee took the title out of the ring, then called for the bell. Mankind wasted no time getting started, charging towards Hardy and hitting him with a series of punches. Mankind then whipped Hardy against the ropes, before taking him down with a clothesline. Hardy got to his feet and Mankind lifted him up for a body slam, then followed it up with a knee drop. Mankind hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: A strong start by Mankind!

Mankind pulled Hardy to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Mankind ran at Hardy, going for the corner clothesline, but Hardy got his knees up and blocked it. As Mankind staggered backwards, Hardy got to the top rope, then hit Mankind with a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Hardy hit Mankind with a mule kick, before hitting a sitout jawbreaker. Hardy went to the top rope once more, this time hitting a double leg drop to the midsection of Mankind. Hardy made the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Jeff Hardy gets a two count!

Hardy pulled Mankind to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Mankind blocked it, then hit a forearm smash. Hardy staggered backwards, and Mankind hit him with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope. Mankind followed Hardy out of the ring and grabbed him, tossing him into the ring steps. Mankind then sat Hardy against the steps and ran at him, hitting a running knee lift to the face of Hardy and slamming his head against the steel!

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, King! Mankind might have just knocked Jeff Hardy out cold!

Hardy slumped to the ground, and as Mankind re-entered the ring, the referee began counting. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... at the count of 6, Hardy staggered to his feet, and he rolled under the bottom rope at the count of 7. Hardy was still groggy, and Mankind took advantage, running at Hardy and hitting him with a swinging neckbreaker. Mankind hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Mankind got to his feet and reached into his pants, pulling out Mr Socko! Hardy got up, and Mankind went for the Mandible Claw... but Hardy blocked it and hit the Twist of Fate!

Jerry Lawler: Jeff Hardy with the Twist of Fate! This could be it, JR!

Both men were down for several seconds, before Hardy rolled over and draped an arm over Mankind. The referee counted – 1... 2... Mankind kicked out! Hardy hit Mankind with a leg drop, then went to the top rope and signalled for the Swanton Bomb! He jumped... but Mankind rolled out of the way! Both men got to their feet and Mankind hit a double arm DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Mankind has ended Jeff Hardy's undefeated streak!

Jerry Lawler: What a match, JR!

Mankind celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Fear Nothing" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Justin Gabriel made his way to the ring, accompanied by Velvet Sky.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next we'll see Justin Gabriel take on Wade Barrett!

When Gabriel had entered the ring, "Rebel Son" hit and the crowd continued to give a mixed reaction as Wade Barrett headed to the ring. When Barrett was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and Barrett charged at Gabriel, taking him down with a clothesline. Gabriel got to his feet and Barrett hit him with a series of punches, before whipping him against the ropes. As Gabriel ran back towards him, Barrett took him down with a big boot. Gabriel got to his feet once more and Barrett hit a neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Barrett pulled Gabriel to his feet and went to whip him into the corner, but Gabriel reversed the Irish whip, sending Barrett into the turnbuckles. Gabriel ran at Barrett and hit a dropkick, then as Barrett staggered out of the corner, Gabriel took him down with a DDT. Gabriel hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Another near fall!

Jim Ross: Great back and forth action thus far!

Both men got to their feet and Gabriel went for a Russian legsweep, but Barrett blocked it, then applied a headlock. Gabriel broke out of it and hit an enzuigiri, then followed it up with a discus elbow smash. Barrett fell to the mat and Gabriel hit a standing senton, then made the cover. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Gabriel got to his feet and stomped on Barrett several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for a suplex. Barrett blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet and Barrett whipped Gabriel against the ropes, before hitting the Winds of Change! Barrett hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: So close to a three count!

Barrett pulled Gabriel to his feet and set him up for the Wasteland, but Gabriel wriggled free then hit a reverse DDT. Barrett got to his feet and Gabriel hit him with a jumping back kick, then went for a hurricanrana. Barrett blocked it and countered with a powerbomb, then as Gabriel got to his feet, Barrett hit the Bull Hammer! Barrett hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! Wade Barrett gets the win!

The referee called for the bell and raised Barrett's arm in victory. As Barrett celebrated, Dean Ambrose ran down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope and going after Barrett.

Jerry Lawler: It's Dean Ambrose, JR! I think he wants revenge after what happened last week!

As he entered the ring, Ambrose hit a double leg takedown, then punched Barrett several times against the mat. Ambrose then pulled Barrett to his feet, and hit him with the FaceDeath!

Jim Ross: Ambrose has taken Barrett out!

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think he’s done yet, JR!

Ambrose exited the ring, and to the crowd’s delight, pulled a table out from underneath the ring. Ambrose re-entered the ring with the table and set it up in the ring, then picked Barrett up and placed him on the table. Ambrose went to the top rope and hit an elbow drop, sending Barrett through the table!

Jim Ross: Ambrose just put his own body on the line to take out Wade Barrett! He really is the Lunatic Fringe, King!

Warfare went to a commercial break as officials checked on Ambrose and Barrett.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Dean Ambrose was seen walking through the backstage area, talking angrily to himself. Suddenly, Ambrose found himself face to face with the EBWF General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The crowd cheered as the two men stared at one another unflinchingly.

Dean Ambrose: Boss.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Did you enjoy yourself out there?

Dean Ambrose: Didn’t do anything you wouldn’t have. Except coming off the top rope, I guess.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?!

Austin glared at Ambrose stone-faced, but Ambrose didn’t back down. Suddenly, Austin broke out into a smile and chuckled to himself.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Top rope… that’s a good one! Damn, son, I don’t think I’ve come off the top rope in the last fifteen years. Have you settled the score with Barrett, at least? He put you through a table last week, you put him through a table this week… I’m no good at math, but that makes you even, right?

Dean Ambrose: Correct! I feel pretty zen about the whole Barrett thing at this very moment… However, I don’t quite feel like I’m done tonight.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?

Dean Ambrose: I can’t believe after 15 years you still haven’t got that hearing problem seen to.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: My hearing ain’t a problem, as long as I can see clearly. And I’ve got my eye on you tonight, Dean. I know they say beer kills brain cells, but I’m not a damn fool. I know Ryback’s in the main event tonight, and I’m sure you’re planning on getting revenge on him too.

Dean Ambrose: Well I’m glad you of all people has their eye on me tonight. Surely, boss… You see more than a little of yourself in me every time I’m out there.

Steve Austin: There are certainly a few things we have in common… we’re both crazy sons of bitches for starters. And I’ve heard you like a drink as much as ole Stone Cold. Where is that bar of yours, anyway? Maybe I ought to pay it a visit some time…

Dean Ambrose: I’m not allowed to advertise it on television as it conflicts with certain sponsors or SOME SHIT. I’ll send a carrier pigeon with the location.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Carrier pigeon?

Dean got right up in Austin’s face.

Dean Ambrose: What?

Ambrose smiled a sarcastic smile. Austin paused, then returned it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: I guess that’s something else we have in common… we’re both cocky as hell. But there’s one thing we don’t have in common, and that’s that I’m in charge.

Dean Ambrose: You’re… authority? The boss! This might appall you - but I don’t play too well with bosses.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Son, you’re talking to the man who was infamous for “not playing well with authority”. So whatever rebellions you’ve got in mind, either I thought of them first or I’ve done them already. Maybe both. I understand you want to walk your own path, and I respect that. But hear me out for a second. Ryback is in the main event - the last main event before Fanniversary - against The Miz. That’s going to be one hell of a match, and I’ve already banned Vertex from ringside to make sure they don’t interfere. I’m sure you can understand I’ve got to ban you from ringside too… if I didn’t, that would make me a hypocrite! Stone Cold is many things, but a hypocrite ain’t one of them.

Dean Ambrose: I suppose I do… Mr Austin.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: I’m glad we could reach an understanding! I was afraid we might have to do things the hard way…

Austin grinned, suggesting he wouldn’t have a problem “doing things the hard way”.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: And don’t worry, you won’t have to wait too long to get your hands on Ryback. Since you like tables so much, I’ve decided that this Sunday at Fanniversary, you and Seth Rollins are going to defend the Tag Titles against Wade Barrett and Ryback in a tables match! How does that sound?

Dean Ambrose: I’ll tell you how that sounds to me… It sounds like while I’m doing things the old school Austin way around here, you are doing things the Vince way. Who’da thought it?

Dean patted Austin on the shoulder and walked past the Rattlesnake. Austin’s gaze shifted to where Dean’s hand had just been. Then, suddenly, Ambrose reappeared in the shot.

Dean Ambrose: One more thing… Who are ‘Vertex’?

Austin looked at Dean and shook his head.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Maybe you ought to spend less time shopping for skinny jeans and more time paying attention to what’s going on in EBWF… also, if you touch me again, you’ll get to see “old school Austin”, I promise you that. Be careful what you wish for, son.

Austin walked past Dean, patting him on the shoulder as he did so. Dean was left looking down at his tattered and ripped jeans.

Dean Ambrose: ...I found these in the street.

He shrugged, and left in the opposite direction to his boss.

MATCH FOUR

Jim Ross: Still to come, our main event, but first we've got tag team action as Trish Stratus and Natalya take on the Mean Girls, Eva Marie and Summer Rae!

"Bossy" by Kelis hit and the crowd cheered as Trish and Natalya made their way to the ring. When the two Canadian divas had entered the ring, "Sky's the Limit" hit and the crowd booed as Sasha Banks, Eva Marie and Summer Rae stepped out onto the stage. Sasha stood in the center, the Women's Championship proudly around her waist. Flanked by Summer and Eva, the Women's Champion made her way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: I guess Sasha wants to scout her opponent for Fanniversary, JR!

Jim Ross: If I know Sasha Banks, she'll be doing more than scouting out here, King!

Sasha entered the ring with Summer and Eva and held up the Women's Title, taunting Trish Stratus with the gold. Then, smirking, she brushed past Trish and Natalya, exiting on the other side of the ring. As the referee called for the bell, Natalya and Eva Marie moved onto the ring apron, allowing Trish Stratus and Summer Rae to start the match. Summer and Trish locked up, and Trish applied a headlock, then took Summer down to the mat. Summer broke out of it and both divas got to their feet. Trish hit a kick to the midsection, before whipping Summer against the ropes. As Summer ran back towards her, Trish hit an arm drag, then followed it up with a knee drop. She then tagged in Natalya, who upon entering the ring lifted Summer up and hit a double underhook suplex. Summer got back to her feet and Natalya hit the Michinoku driver, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Trish and Natalya have started this match strongly, JR! They're working well together as a team!

Jim Ross: You're absolutely right, King... and I don't think Sasha is happy about it.

Sasha looked frustrated at ringside and she shouted words of encouragement to her fellow Mean Girls. Natalya pulled Summer to her feet and hit a backhand chop, then went to whip her against the ropes. Summer reversed the Irish whip, sending Natalya into the ropes, then hit a spinning heel kick. Summer tagged in Eva, who ran at Natalya as she entered the ring, taking her down with a spear and punching her several times against the ring mat. Natalya fought back and shoved Eva away, then both divas got to their feet. Natalya tried to lift Eva up for a fireman's carry, but Eva blocked it and rolled Natalya up with a small package. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Eva almost stole one!

Both divas got to their feet and Natalya went for a clothesline, but Eva ducked out of the way then grabbed Natalya from behind, lifting her up for a back drop. Sasha applauded at ringside and Eva smiled. She dragged Natalya towards the corner, then tagged Summer Rae back into the match. Eva held Natalya in place as Summer went to the top rope, allowing Summer to hit a diving leg drop. Eva exited the ring and Summer hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! After a shaky start, Summer and Eva are working together well here.

Jerry Lawler: They're trying to keep Natalya away from Trish... I would have thought Sasha would want Trish to be the one taking punishment tonight!

Jim Ross: No doubt she does, but the Mean Girls can send a message to Trish by wearing down Natalya...

Summer got to her feet and stomped on Natalya several times, then sat her in the corner and applied a foot choke. The referee threatened to disqualify Summer and began counting, but Summer broke the hold at the count of 4. Summer dragged Natalya out of the corner and set her up for a DDT, but Natalya blocked it and countered with a northern lights suplex.

Jerry Lawler: Great counter by Natalya!

Natalya crawled to the corner... and to the crowd's delight, she tagged in Trish Stratus! Trish ran at Summer and hit her with a dropkick, then hit Eva with a clothesline, knocking her off the ring apron. Trish turned around to face Summer Rae, and hit her with a spinebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Trish pulled Summer to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then took her down with a Thesz press and punched her several times against the ring mat. Trish got to her feet and signalled for the Stratusfaction! The crowd cheered in anticipation, but their cheers turned to boos as Sasha Banks climbed onto the ring apron and began mouthing off to Trish.

Jim Ross: We might not have to wait until Sunday to see these two go at it, King!

Trish responded with some trash talk of her own, then grabbed Sasha! Before she could do anything though, Summer attacked her from behind and hit the Summer Crush! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: Thanks to Sasha, the Mean Girls get the victory!

Summer rolled out of the ring and regrouped with Sasha and Eva at the bottom of the ramp. The Mean Girls made their way to the back as Trish and Natalya watched on, disappointed.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: And we’re ready now for the main event!

Sami Zayn’s music hit, and the former EBWF World Champion headed around the ring and straight to the announce table.

Jim Ross: Sami, thanks for joining us for this main event.

Jerry Lawler: The World Champion Miz will take on Ryback.

Sami Zayn: I doubt he could win without Vertex.

Jim Ross: That is the real question.

Ryback made his way to the ring to a pop from the crowd. When he entered “I Came to Play” hit and The Miz came to the ring, holding the world championship. The crowd began to boo. Miz continued down the ringside, and pulled himself up on the ring apron. He held the championship above his head to a chorus of boos.

Sami Zayn: I’m surprised Miz doesn’t have them out there. I didn’t trust him to keep his word about that.

Jim Ross: I don’t trust him to do anything he says he’ll do!

Sami Zayn: They don’t like The Miz here at the Pepsi Center.

Jerry Lawler: They don’t like him anywhere.

Miz immediately went to work on Ryback. Ryback turned things around and began to dominate Miz and eventually hit a double suplex on him. Ryback climbed up to the middle rope and turned around. He stood up tall but Miz knocked him off and Ryback crashed onto the mat. Miz quickly covered Ryback but the big man kicked out at two. Ryback traped Miz in the corner and blasted him with a few vicious chops. He splashed into Ryback. Miz jumped on Ryback from behind but Ryback catches him and slams him down to the mat for a near fall.

Jim Ross: Ryback almost had him there!

Sami Zayn: That’s Miz’s weakness. He has to run a ground game if he thinks he’s going to beat me on Sunday. I want that title back.

Jerry Lawler: You’re clearly driven, Sami.

Ryback slammed Miz down with a spinebuster. He jumped and splashed onto Miz. He got the fans to chant "Feed Me More" as he waited for Miz to get up. He went for a Shellshock. But Miz reversed it, and Ryback ran into a Skull Crushing Finale. Miz immediately covered him but Ryback kicked out at two. Miz flipped out. Ryback got to his feet and went for another Shellshocked, but Miz reversed it and quickly hit another SCF, and went for the pin. The referee counted the 1..2..3!

Jim Ross: Unbelievable!

Sami Zayn: Miz steals another one.

Jerry Lawler: It looked like Ryback had this well in hand.

Jim Ross: Will he be as lucky in his rematch with Sami Zayn on Sunday?

Sami Zayn: Doubtful.

The cameras saw a tired Miz roll out of the ring and walk towards the timekeeper’s area, demanding for them to hand him his World Championship title. At the same time, Sami took off his headset as he mockingly looked over at The Miz and applauded his efforts, knowing he needed to try to get under his skin.

Jim Ross: Look at this, King! Sami mocking the World Champion with a sarcastic round of applause!

Jerry Lawler: The champ doesn’t look too happy with that!

Jim Ross: I think Sami should be careful here, King. I don’t think The Miz will take too kindly to being mocked especially with the size of his ego!

The cameras focused on Miz who did look angry, staring back at Sami who continued his applause and the cameras picked up what Sami had to say to The Miz.

Sami Zayn: Oh great job out there “champ”, you’ll need to be a whole lot better on Sunday because THAT title is coming back with me! Not even Kevin or Finn can help you this time!

The Miz raised the title high above his head as Sami stared up at it, his applause slowly dying out before The Miz placed the title back over his shoulders and barged right into Sami as he tried to walk past. Sami smiled as The Miz was slowly walking away, shouting at the fans heckling him on the front row before Sami eventually snapped and turned The Miz around right into a right hand.

Jerry Lawler: Here we go, JR! I knew this wouldn’t end quietly!

The Miz tried to move a few steps back to regroup, but Sami was all over him, hitting him with rights and lefts before taking his blazer off and throwing it right onto The Miz. Sami was pumped up and tried to pump up the crowd as well as he cleared off the announcer’s desk which received a loud reaction from fans. Out of nowhere, The Miz jumped right on to Sami with a huge clothesline which dropped him instantly, this time The Miz was all over Sami with his own right’s and left’s and hitting his head on the announcer’s desk.

Miz picked Sami’s body up and taunted him right in his face before hitting a huge Irish whip right on to a barricade with Sami bouncing off it, wincing in pain on the ground. Miz walked over and continued to stomp all over him, not giving him a chance to move before he moved back and decided to look under the ring to see what could help him, pulling out a steel chair and throwing it at Sami and then a sledgehammer, slowly walking towards Sami with a cocky smirk on his face.

Jim Ross: Don’t do it, Miz! Don’t do it!

Sami slowly pulled himself up at Miz’ tights, looking right up at him and just as The Miz was about to strike him with the sledgehammer, Sami had no choice but to hit a big low blow on Miz who’s jaw dropped in pain before falling down himself. Sami slowly started to get up and grabbed the championship title, throwing it into the ring before falling to his knees again. He suddenly found a quick burst of energy and fans erupted in cheers as Sami slowly pulled out a ladder, a weapon that would be key in their rematch at Fanniversary.

Jerry Lawler: Oh no, what’s Sami planning on doing with that ladder?

Jim Ross: I hope he doesn’t do what I think, maybe there won’t be a title match at Fanniversary at this rate!

Sami slid the ladder into the ring and slowly started to set it up, making sure he was at an angle where he could dive out of the ring and onto The Miz. He slowly started to climb the steps before slouching on the top in pain, as he took the final step to the top, The Miz quickly got up and rolled into the ring, quickly climbing up the ladder and smacking Sami’s head on to the top step of the ladder. Sami then fought back as both men traded fists, trying to knock the other down in the process, but fans were left shocked at what happened next. Both men refused to give up and tried to push each other off, next thing they knew the ladder was already falling to the side as they were pushing and both men dived out of the ring and crashed right through the announcer’s desk!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD KING! NEITHER OF THESE MEN ARE MOVING! THEY FELL FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER INSIDE THE RING, RIGHT THROUGH OUR COMMENTARY TABLE!

Fans chanted as camera’s focused on the faces of Miz and Sami, their eyes were open but were clearly in pain after falling so high from the top of the ladder. Medics rushed down the ramp, checking on both men to make sure they were still able to move. They didn’t signal for a stretcher as a few more medics made their way down to the ring and they helped up both men, taking them around the ring to help them walk backstage. Fans were still chanting for both men to still go at it as they limped towards the ramp and the cheers started once more when both Sami and Miz fought off the medics who fell right away, and Miz somehow jumped over them and landed right on Sami.

They continued to brawl, switching over as Sami dominated for a while before Miz took over again and threw Sami back into the ring. He stood over him, grabbing him by his hair as Sami tried to fight back. Miz continued to keep Sami down before setting the championship title on the ground, shouting at Sami as he was so close to hitting the Skull Crushing Finale, before he could do it though, a number of EBWF personnel from guards, referee’s and superstars stormed the ring and took Miz down as Sami fell, splitting the two up as they tried to fight past them.

Jim Ross: It’s about time! Miz was so close to finishing Sami right there!

Jerry Lawler: Well…they both certainly fired each other up, JR! I can’t believe what we just saw! And they’re not stopping!

Sami managed to wriggle through the guards and jumped right on to Miz with a forearm right to his jaw, making him stumble back into the turnbuckle. He then proceeded to stomp all over Miz for a few seconds before he was dragged back, allowing Miz to take advantage who started to trade blows with Sami once more.
The guards eventually managed to get The Miz out of the ring as they continued to shout insults at one another. Sami looked fired up as he and The Miz stared off, both being pulled away by the guards.

Jim Ross: What a scene we just witnessed here, King. Sami Zayn and The Miz battle it out in a ladder match at Fanniversary, and we just got a great preview here tonight!

The cameras focused on the faces of Sami and Miz before Warfare went off-air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote