Warfare Results 11/09/15

Ben M

Warfare Results 11/09/15

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Warfare opened to a pyrotechnic display and a screaming fanbase at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. The camera whizzed around the arena picking up countless signs and a bunch of excited EBWF fans. Finally, the camera focused in on long time announcers Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler who looked set to kick the show off.

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Warfare. Fresh off the heels of a memorable night at Fanniversary. It was there that we learned that unlike a year ago, the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship WOULD be defended at Survivor Series.

Jerry Lawler: That's right- last night The Miz stunned a lot of his critics when he outlasted Sami Zayn in a ladder match- without the help of Vertex- to retain the EBWF Title.

Jim Ross: I got to hand it to the son of a bitch- it was his most impressive victory in quite some time. Tonight- we have 6 matches on tap- the winner of each will earn themselves a spot in the 6 pack challenge next week- and the winner of that 6 pack challenge- will meet The Miz at Survivor Series for the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Jerry Lawler: Oh Boy JR- I can't wa...

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" followed by "Awake and Alive" brought Vertex out from behind the curtain. They were welcomed by a chorus of boos by the capacity crowd. Interestingly enough- every member of the group was dressed to the nines in expensive suits. They all had extremely cocky looks on their faces. The first three men through the curtain were Finn Balor, Kyle O'Reilly- who was wearing the EBWF Breakout Championship over his shoulder, and Kevin Owens. After a couple of beats Ted DiBiase emerged and a step behind him was the EBWF World Heavyweight Champion- The Miz. Miz put both of his hands in the air as if to say "worship me" and the other members of Vertex all were clapping their hands for the champ. Miz and Ted walked ahead of the other 3 men, and they made their way down to the ramp with a purpose.

Jim Ross: Well speak of the devil, here comes Vertex. All dressed very nicely tonight.

Jerry Lawler: I didn't even think Kevin Owens owned a suit.

When they got into the ring Christy Hemme- as usual handed the microphone to Ted DiBiase. As she was leaving the ring- Ted gave her a little pat on the behind. She looked back annoyed- but Ted, who was chewing gum, didn't seem to care all that much, not even giving her a second look.

Ted DiBiase: Thanks babe..

The crowd booed.

Ted DiBiase: Oh shut up will ya? Can't we just end the hate- what's the point? Do you think booing us is going to make a damn bit of difference? Huh? Do you think it's gonna spare all of your favorite superstars from getting their asses kicked if they cross us? Because guess what San Jose- it won't. You might as well just sit on your filthy hands- and shut your idiot mouths- and listen to the most dominant, the most reckless, but most importantly THE MOST TALENTED group to ever hit an EBWF ring- The Vertex. We have the NEW EBWF BREAKOUT CHAMPION KYLE O'REILLY!

The crowd booed as O'Reilly took a confident bow with a smile on his face.

Ted DiBiase: Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, myself Ted DiBiase.. and of course the reigning EBWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.. my friend and yours... THE MIZ!

Ted flipped the mic to Miz- who caught it with a confident swipe of his arm. The boos intensified as he moved his right arm- holding the mic- in an airplane motion, he finally stopped it on his mouth and held it there- allowing the boos to pick up even more. Finally they started to die down and Miz began.

The Miz: Awww... are you guys all sad? Huh? Are you all a little disappointed? Are you all a little butt hurt that your man Sami Zayn.. couldn't get the job done... AGAIN?!

San Jose answered with a chorus of boos.

The Miz: Well good- you should be sad. You should be disappointed- you all deserve to suffer over this- because if I've told you once.. I've told you a thousand times- you will continue to be sad and disappointed if you continue to hope and pray that I AM GOING TO LOSE.. because guess what you morons? I'm NOT GONNNAAAAAA'

He said 'Gonna' in a mocking tone with a cocky smile on his face which brought more boos out.

The Miz: I'm not gonna' lose- no matter how bad you want it to happen. No matter how hard you say your little prayers right before you go to sleep in your shacks or your cardboard boxes- you're gonna wake up the next day- turn on your raggedy little television set- and you are gonna STILL SEE THIS FACE holding the EBWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Wahhhh.. wahhhh.. tooo bad sooo sad! I'm the EBWF Champion.. but more than that.. I... WE ARE THE EBWF! At Fanniversary Stone Cold Steve Austin announced that I'd be defending the EBWF Championship at Survivor Series.. that I would need to be a fighting champion.. unlike jamoaks like Dolph Ziggler who've held it in the past and gone months without putting it up for grabs.. well to that I say.. good... because there's nothing IN THIS WORLD- I love doing more than continuing to show just how great I am.. that I love more than seeing you put your hopes and dreams into somebody in the backs hands.. only to watch them fail miserably and fall at the hands to the greatest of the great, the cream of the crop, the best of the best, your FAVORITE WRESTLERS FAVORITE WRESTLER... YOUR EBWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... THEEEEE MIZZZZZ!!

Deafening boos turned to cheers when "Glass Shatters" was head over the PA system. Austin emerged onto the stage and the crowd was chanting "Austin Austin Austin"

Steve Austin: Your favorite Piece of Crap's favorite piece of crap.. is more like it you mealy mouth son bitch!

The crowd cheered.

Steve Austin: Now if you think Ole' Stone Cold was going to sit back and listen to you flap your gums for another damn second..EHN EHN.. not gonna happen.

More cheers.

Steve Austin: You see Miz tonight- as I said at Fanniversary tonight we are going to have six matches- among the competitors, AJ Styles.. The Undertaker.. Solomon Crowe.. Roman Reigns.. Edge.. Justin Gabriel.. Randy Orton.. Jeff Hardy.. CM Punk.. Syxx.. Chris Jericho..

Miz cut him off.

The Miz: I mean Really? What point is announcing all the names if not one of them even remotely concerns me? I could beat.. and have beat pretty much every name you just listed.. Austin.. I'll say this slow.. I DONT CARE WHO I FACE AT SURVIVOR SERIES.

Steve Austin: Seeing as I only named 11 of the competitors competing for a spot in the six pack challenge next week.. I'm going to need you to shut your damn mouth.

The crowd cheered.

Steve Austin: The last man who will be in action tonight- with the chance to get into the six pack challenge will be..

The Miz: Are you not hearing me? It doesn't freaking matt..

Steve Austin: Ted DiBiase.

The crowd had a mixed reaction- they hated DiBiase but they knew the Miz wouldn't be happy about this. Miz looked back at DiBiase who shrugged as if to say "hey not my call," Miz looked back at Austin. He sarcastically clapped.

The Miz: Bravo Austin- all you've done is guaranteed The Vertex a chance to continue to remind everyone that we are the best in this business. All you've done is guaranteed a match at Survivor Series between Ted DiBiase and myself for the EBWF World Heavyweight Championship. Which means all you've done is guaranteed ANOTHER Vertex victory. Now I know.. I get it.. you think that's going to drive a wedge between our group.. but I got news for you..The Vertex.. is NOT going anywhere.. and neither is this..

The Miz held up the title and stared a hole through Austin, who just had a "we'll see about that" smirk on his face as he exited back through the curtain. Miz looked back and caught eyes with Ted quick- who looked pretty intense- the other 3 Vertex members were nodding in agreement. "Awake and Alive" hit the PA System once more and Miz cocked his head towards the back. He exited the ring first and was followed by O'Reilly, Balor, and Owens. DiBiase took an extra second in the ring, before Miz yelled "Ted come on!" and DiBiase followed the rest of the group back up the ramp.

Jim Ross: Well what a night it's going to be King. Sensed a little bit of tension there when DiBiase was announced as one of tonight's competitors.

Jerry Lawler: You got that right JR. Boy this is going to be a fun couple of weeks- who's going to get their chance at The Miz?!

Warfare went to a commercial.

MATCH ONE

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Our first six pack challenge qualifier is about to get underway as the former World Champion Solomon Crowe takes on Roman Reigns!

"Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down hit and the crowd cheered as Reigns made his way through the crowd. When Reigns had entered the ring, "Space Dementia" by Muse hit and the cheers quickly turned to boos as Solomon Crowe headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Crowe glared at across at Reigns, who stared right back at him. The referee called for the bell and Crowe charged towards Reigns, going for a forearm smash. Reigns blocked it and clobbered Crowe with a series of punches, before hitting a knee to the midsection and setting Crowe up for a powerbomb. Crowe blocked it, countering with a back toss, then as Reigns got to his feet, Crowe took him down with a lariat. Crowe stomped on Reigns several times, then hit a knee drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jerry Lawler: Crowe with a near fall!

Crowe punched Reigns several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Crowe then ran at Reigns, going for a forearm smash, but Reigns got his foot up and kicked Crowe away. As Crowe staggered backwards, Reigns moved out of the corner, hitting Crowe with the Superman Punch! Reigns hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Another near fall! This time Roman Reigns gets a two count!

Reigns pulled Crowe to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, then hit a Samoan drop. Both men got to their feet and Reigns went for an exploder suplex, but Crowe blocked it and countered with a Saito suplex. Crowe then applied the Stretch Muffler!

Jerry Lawler: Stretch Muffler locked in! Crowe is going to make Reigns tap, JR!

Reigns cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes and Crowe broke the hold. Crowe pulled Reigns away from the ropes and went to reapply the Stretch Muffler, but Reigns kicked him away and got to his feet. Crowe ran at Reigns, but Reigns was ready for him and hit the tilt-a-whirl slam. Reigns then punched the mat, signalling for the Spear! Reigns stalked Crowe, waiting for him to stand. Crowe got to his feet and Reigns charged towards him... but Crowe sidestepped it and applied a headlock, then drove Reigns head into the mat!

Jim Ross: Headlock Driver out of nowhere! Bah gawd, what a counter!

Crowe hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: The first man in the Six Pack Challenge is Solomon Crowe!

Crowe celebrated, then made his way to the back as Reigns recovered in the ring.

MATCH TWO

"Last Ride" hit and the crowd cheered as smoke filled the arena and the Undertaker made his way to the ring.

Jim Ross: Up next, we'll see the Deadman in action as he takes on AJ Styles.

Jerry Lawler: It's the Phenom versus the Phenomenal One, JR!

Upon entering the ring, Taker removed his hat and trenchcoat, then stared down the ramp as he awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Get Ready To Fly" by GRITS hit and the cheers quickly turned to boos as AJ Styles stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by CM Punk.

Jim Ross: And here comes AJ, accompanied by the former PTG Champion, CM Punk. Punk is in action against Jeff Hardy later on tonight... I'm sure both Styles and Punk will be determined to return to their winning ways here tonight.

Styles entered the ring and climbed the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd. He then climbed down from the turnbuckle and looked across at his opponent. The referee called for the bell and Taker and Styles began circling the ring. Styles ran at Undertaker, but the Deadman was ready for him, and he took Styles down with a big boot. Styles got to his feet and Taker pummelled him with some right hands, then dragged him towards the corner. Undertaker went to the top rope, going for Old School, but Styles countered, dragging Taker down and causing him to land on the ropes. Styles followed it up with the Pelé Kick, sending Undertaker to the outside. Styles then ran against the ropes, before hitting an over the top rope suicide dive!

Jerry Lawler: A high risk manoeuvre by AJ Styles!

Jim Ross: He's willing to do whatever it takes to beat the Undertaker, King!

Both men were down on the outside, and the referee began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... at the count of 5, Styles got to his feet, and at the count of 6, Undertaker sat up. Styles hit Taker with a low dropkick, then picked him up and threw him into the ring. Styles went to the top rope and hit a diving knee drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! AJ got to his feet and stomped on Undertaker several times, then picked him up and set him up for a brainbuster. Taker blocked it and hit Styles with a knee to the midsection, then whipped him against the ropes. As Styles ran back towards him, Taker hit a sidewalk slam, then followed it up with a running leg drop. Taker pulled Styles to his feet and hit a reverse STO, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Undertaker pulled Styles to his feet once more and whipped him into the corner, then hit a corner clothesline. As Styles staggered out of the corner, Undertaker grabbed him by the throat, going for the Chokeslam! The crowd cheered in anticipation, but Styles blocked it, hitting Taker with a kick to the groin then lifting him up and hitting the ganso bomb.

Jerry Lawler: Huge powerbomb by AJ Styles!

Styles went for the Calf Killer, but Undertaker kicked him away and got to his feet. The Deadman whipped Styles against the ropes once more, this time hitting the Phenomenal One with a back body drop. Styles got to his feet and Undertaker lifted him over his shoulder, going for the Tombstone... Styles wriggled free and countered with a reverse DDT. Both men got to their feet and Styles lifted Undertaker over his shoulder, hitting the back-to-belly piledriver. Styles went to the top rope and hit the Spiral Tap, then as Taker got to his feet, AJ hit him with the Styles Clash! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: So close to a three count!

Styles looked stunned at only getting a two count, and began arguing with the referee, telling him to count faster. As AJ and the referee argued, Undertaker sat up, then got to his feet. Styles turned around, facing the Undertaker, and Taker took him down with a big boot. Styles got to his feet, and Undertaker set him up for the Last Ride!

Jerry Lawler: Last Ride! This could be it, JR!

Undertaker lifted Styles up... but Styles countered with a hurricanrana! Both men got to their feet and Styles hit a second Styles Clash, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: It's over! AJ Styles gets the victory!

Styles celebrated with Punk, then made his way to the back.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Heroes" by Shinedown hit and the crowd booed as Ted DiBiase made his way to the ring, accompanied by the Vertex.

Jim Ross: Welcome back! Up next, we'll see two former World Champions collide as Ted DiBiase takes on the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Jerry Lawler: Can you imagine in Ted DiBiase wins the six pack challenge, JR? How would the Miz feel about his fellow Vertex member becoming the number one contender?

Jim Ross: Well he looks pretty happy right now, King!

Indeed, Miz looked as smug as ever as he walked down the ramp alongside DiBiase, flanked by Kevin Owens, Finn Balor and the new Breakout Champion, Kyle O'Reilly. The five men entered the ring and posed in unison, then the other members of Vertex exited the ring as DiBiase awaited his opponent. "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge hit and the crowd cheered as the returning Edge stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by Randy Orton.

Jerry Lawler: Here's Edge... and he's brought some backup!

Edge and Orton made their way down the ramp, and as they reached the bottom of the ramp Orton looked across at the Vertex coldly, warning them that there would be repercussions if they got involved in the match. Edge then entered the ring and looked across at DiBiase as the referee called for the bell. DiBiase ran at Edge, going for a clothesline, but Edge ducked out of the way, then turned around and hit DiBiase with a series of right hands. Edge then whipped DiBiase against the ropes, before hitting a spinning heel kick. Both men got to their feet and Edge lifted DiBiase onto his shoulders, hitting an electric chair drop. DiBiase got back to his feet and Edge went for a northern lights suplex, but DiBiase blocked it and countered with a DDT. DiBiase stomped on Edge repeatedly, trying to keep him grounded, but Edge rolled out of the way and got to his feet. DiBiase grabbed Edge and went for a headlock, but Edge broke out of it and hit the Edge-O-Matic, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Edge with a near fall!

Edge pulled DiBiase to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Edge ran at DiBiase and hit a corner clothesline, then as DiBiase staggered out of the corner, Edge lifted him up, hitting a flapjack. Edge then went to apply the Edgecator, but DiBiase kicked him away and got to his feet. Edge ran at DiBiase, going for a flying forearm smash, but DiBiase moved out of the way and threw Edge over the top rope. DiBiase followed Edge out of the ring and grabbed Edge, slamming his head against the steel steps. DiBiase then tried to distract the referee, but realising what Vertex had in mind, Orton got between Vertex and Edge, daring them to go through him.

Jerry Lawler: JR, does Randy Orton realise he's outnumbered here?

Jim Ross: I don't think that matters to the Viper, King!

The crowd chanted "RKO" in anticipation and the referee looked across at Orton and Vertex. Not wanting any trouble, the referee ordered all five men backstage! Miz protested, but Orton simply watched the World Champion and his cronies, waiting for Vertex to leave before following. Meanwhile, Edge and DiBiase were back in the ring, and DiBiase took Edge out with a high knee, then hit a fist drop. He made the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! DiBiase got to his feet and hit multiple elbow drops, then pulled Edge to his feet and hit a half-nelson backbreaker. DiBiase made the cover once more – 1... 2... again Edge kicked out! DiBiase looked frustrated and he pulled Edge back to his feet, this time locking in the Cobra Clutch.

Jerry Lawler: Million Dollar Dream! Edge could be in trouble here!

DiBiase locked the hold in, but when the referee asked Edge if he wanted to submit, Edge refused. DiBiase went to apply more pressure, but Edge broke out of it, then hit the Edgecution. Both men were down for several seconds before getting to their feet. Edge and DiBiase exchanged right hands back and forth, and Edge gained the upper hand, then took DiBiase down with a Russian legsweep. Both men got to their feet and Edge hit a half-nelson bulldog, then signalled for the Spear! DiBiase got to his feet and Edge Speared him to the mat, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jim Ross: This one's over! Edge advances to the Six Pack Challenge!

"Metalingus" hit and Edge celebrated his victory.

MATCH FOUR

"Fear Nothing" hit and the crowd booed as Justin Gabriel made his way to the ring for the next match, accompanied by Velvet Sky.

Jim Ross: Up next, we'll see Justin Gabriel take on Randy Orton in another Six Pack Challenge qualifier. Orton defeated Gabriel in the 2014 King of the Ring semi-final, and Gabriel beat Orton in the King of the Ring quarter-final earlier this year... which superstar will emerge victorious here tonight?

When Gabriel had entered the ring, "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" by A Perfect Circle hit and the crowd cheered as Orton walked to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Orton gave Gabriel a cold, hard stare, then smirked. The referee called for the bell and Orton ran at Gabriel, taking him down with a clothesline before stomping on him several times. Gabriel got to his feet and Orton dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle before punching him in the corner several times. Orton pulled Gabriel out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes, before hitting a snap scoop powerslam.

Jerry Lawler: A dominant start from the Viper!

Orton pulled Gabriel to his feet and hit a European uppercut, then went for an inverted headlock backbreaker. Gabriel blocked it and countered with a neckbreaker, then as both men got to their feet, Gabriel hit an enzuigiri. Gabriel whipped Orton into the corner, then ran at him and hit a dropkick. As Orton staggered out of the corner, Gabriel grabbed him and went to the top rope, hitting a tornado DDT. Gabriel hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Jim Ross: Gabriel with a near fall!

Gabriel pulled Orton to his feet and went to whip him against the ropes, but Orton reversed it, sending Gabriel into the ropes. Orton hit a dropkick, then as both men got to their feet, Orton hit a side belly-to-belly suplex. Orton followed it up with a leaping knee drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Orton got to his feet and stomped on Gabriel several times, then pulled him to his feet and dragged him towards the ropes, hitting the rope-hung DDT. Orton then began punching the mat, signalling for the RKO. The crowd cheered in anticipation, and as Gabriel got to his feet, Orton hit it! Orton hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Jerry Lawler: It's over! Randy Orton wins!

Orton celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH FIVE

Jim Ross: Up next, CM Punk will go head to head with Jeff Hardy.

Jerry Lawler: These two men have a rich history, JR. I'm excited to see this!

CM Punk was out first to massive heat from the fans. Jeff Hardy, was out next to cheers. The two men stood across from one another and the referee called for the bell. Punk and Hardy circled one another. Punk landed a kick first. Side headlock applied by Punk, crowd is very pro-Hardy. Hardy escaped. Punk and Hardy locked up with Punk applying a side headlock once again. Punk hit a shoulder block on Hardy and picked him up for an early GTS. Hardy countered by picking up the pace, sending Punk to the mat with a suplex, when Punk was up Hardy bounced his head off the top turnbuckle numerous times. Punk fought back and applied a sleeper hold on Hardy. Hardy got to his feet, battling out of the hold. Hardy ended up spilling out of the ring. Punk rebounded off the ropes and shot out of the ring, but Hardy got out of the way, sending Punk crashing into the barrier!

Jim Ross: Crash and burn!

Hardy got Punk in the ring and covered him for a two count. Hardy went to the top rope but Punk went to the outside. Hardy jumped to the outside but Punk moved this time and Hardy landed on the guard rail! Punk slid back in and told the referee the start counting him out. Hardy was slow to get up and made it in at 9. Punk covered Hardy for a two count. Punk looked upset and he proceeded to throw Hardy into the turnbuckles as hard as possible. Punk covered him and got another two count. And another. And another. Now Punk was visibly upset and he locked Hardy in a bow and arrow submission hold. The crowd got behind Hardy and he broke the hold with all he had. Punk landed shot after shot to Hardy’s ribs. Hardy was hurting and tried to avoid the onslaught to his lower back/kidney area. Punk set Hardy up on the top rope. Punk attempted a superplex but Hardy shoved him off the top rope and Punk crashed down hard! Swanton Bomb! Hardy nailed it beautifully but Punk rolled out the ring immediately.

Jim Ross: SWANTON BOMB! Jeff Hardy could've had the win. Great ring awareness from CM Punk.

Punk was selling his ribs and the referee went out to check on his wellbeing. Hardy got to his feet and before he could make a move he was almost decapitated by a vicious clothesline from AJ Styles! Hardy was out like a light and Styles got out of the ring as quick as he got in. All of a sudden Punk was fine and back in the ring going for a cover.

Jim Ross: BAW GOD KING! What the hell is AJ Styles doing out here!

Jerry Lawler: I have no idea but it looks like he just served Punk a win here tonight on a silver platter!

The referee counted- 1... 2... Hardy got a shoulder up! Punk pulled hardy off the mat and Hardy and Punk exchanged blows in the center of the ring. Finally Hardy took Punk down and landed an inverted atomic drop. Hardy went up for the Whisper in the Wind but Punk pushed the top rope causing Hardy to fall off the top rope in a heap! Punk smiled as Hardy was dazed in the corner. Punk hit a running knee on Hardy but Hardy countered his bulldog attempt and hit the Whisper in the Wind! Both men were now down in the ring.

Jim Ross: Who's gonna make it to their feet first!

Jerry Lawler: Check out Styles! What is he doing?

Styles slid a steel chair in the ring by Punk and climbed onto the apron which quickly got the referees attention. With the ref distracted Punk took hold of the chair and looked to use it on Hardy. The crowd exploded into cheers and as soon as he stood up he was cracked in the jaw with a Superkick from Lance Storm out of nowhere! Storm took the chair out the ring quickly. AJ Styles was suddenly yanked off the apron by Chris Jericho. Styles face smacked the apron and he laid on the outside the ring!

Jim Ross: The Thrillseekers out here to assist Hardy! Just in time!

Hardy was now on his feet and took full advantage of the situation. He climbed the top rope and the crowd was girly behind him. Hardy landed a second picture perfect Swanton Bomb on CM Punk in the center of the ring! Hardy made the cover and the referee counted- 1... 2... 3! The arena exploded in cheers.

Jim Ross: Jeff Hardy pulls out one hell of an upset and he's moving on to next week's six pack challenge! He has to be happy!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but check out Punk, he's seething!

Hardy celebrated his victory in the crowd with the fans while Styles joined Punk in the ring. The two bad-mouthed Jericho and Storm who mocked them on the entrance ramp as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH SIX

Warfare was back from a commercial break and Chris Jericho was standing in the ring talking to Lance Storm who was in his corner.

Jim Ross: It's main event time and we are about to find out the last man to qualify for next weeks six pack challenge.

Jerry Lawler: Jericho is still out here from earlier and by the looks of it our Intercontinental Champion appears to be very confident.

The crowd gave a loud mixed reaction as Syxx made his way to the ring. He too appeared confident and entered the ring without the slightest hesitation. The referee rang the bell and the two men locked up.

Jim Ross: This match is underway! Two EBWF legends going head to head here tonight. You gotta believe Miz is paying close attention to this match.

Jerry Lawler: Wait just a second, JR! Don't tell me those two are back out here!

Syxx and Jericho were still in a fierce lock up when a commotion was taking place at ringside. A camera man quickly got the shot of Lance Storm being assaulted with steel chair shots. Both CM Punk and AJ Styles took turns smashing their chair into the spine of the Path to Glory champion. The crowd was raining down boos and Jericho finally noticed what was going on. Before he could act he too was overwhelmed by the double team. The referee called for the bell as Styles as Punk pummeled Jericho into the mat with steel chairs.

Jim Ross: This is bad, King. Someone has to stop this.

Jerry Lawler: Come on Syxx! Help em out!

Syxx not being one to get in things that didn't belong him took a step back. He watched from the opposite corner and exited the ring as Jericho continued to be assaulted.

Lilian Garcia: The winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, Chris Jericho!

Jim Ross: Punk and Styles just gave Chris Jericho a chance to compete in next weeks six pack challenge!

Jerry Lawler: I don't think they care, JR. Looks to me like they just want vengeance!

The announcement that Jericho was the winner seemed to upset Syxx. He looked back into the ring and now had a reason to fight. The crowd exploded as he made his way to the ring to help out Jericho. As soon as he made it back into the ring the crowd erupted into even louder cheers as Syxx was confronted by another man. A bigger, faster man who exploded into the ring oozing testosterone. Syxx stood only feet away from the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: Uh oh!

Syxx wasn't prepared to meet Lesnar but he didn't back down from the fight. He charged at Lesnar only to be snatched up and threw across the ring with a German suplex! Brock Lesnar didn't waste any time finishing Syxx off as he hoisted him up and drilled him with an F-5! Syxx was motionless while Styles and Punk watched the impressive feat from the corner. Still welding chairs, they resumed their beating to Chris Jericho. Lance Storm was finally back up and even after being beaten down he still tried to help his best friend. He slid into the ring only to be met with a swift and vicious F-5!

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar is displaying his dominance here tonight and I don't think there is anything that can stop him.

Jerry Lawler: And here comes Paul Heyman!

Microphone in hand, Heyman entered the ring. He stood proudly beside Brock Lesnar while the fans rained down boos on him. Styles and Punk were satisfied with their handy work and finally dropped their weapons. Together they hoisted the lifeless body of Chris Jericho to his feet and drug him to the center of the ring. Paul Heyman approached Chris Jericho and with a smirk on his face he brought the microphone to his lips.

Paul Heyman: Happy Birthday!

The fans were booing like crazy while Heyman laughed sinisterly. AJ Styles and CM Punk fed Jericho to Brock Lesnar and within a blink of an eye Jericho was destroyed with a devastating F-5!

Jim Ross: BAW GAWD, KING! THIS IS JUST SICKENING!

Jericho, Storm, and Syxx were all laid out in the ring. Paul Heyman wore a grin as he stood over their lifeless bodies.

Jerry Lawler: This has been complete chaos. Will anyone be able to stop this deadly alliance?

Jim Ross: I have no idea, King. But we are out of time! Be sure to tune in to next week's Warfare for the fallout of this attack and the star studded six pack challenge to determine a new number one contender for the EBWF Championship!

Warfare ended with a shot of Brock Lesnar standing side by side with AJ Styles and CM Punk.