Warfare Results 05/28/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 05/28/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from Memphis, Tennessee and tonight, the King of the Ring tournament continues!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, EC3 makes his EBWF debut as the One Percenter takes on Michael Dante!

Mauro Ranallo: Dante is also making his first singles appearance for EBWF... so far he has only wrestled in tag team matches. How will the Dutchman fare without his tag team partner, Tommy End?

"Lost in the Static" by After the Burial hit and the crowd booed as Dante made his way to the ring. When Dante was in the ring, "Top One Percent" hit and EC3 received a mixed reaction as he stepped out onto the stage. As he entered the ring, EC3 smiled smugly at his opponent, who responded with a glare. The referee called for the bell and Dante charged at EC3, going for the clothesline, but EC3 ducked out of the way, then turned to face Dante and hit him with a series of punches. EC3 whipped Dante into the corner and ran towards him, hitting a double high knee to the chest. Dante staggered out of the corner, and EC3 grabbed him, hitting an exploder suplex. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! EC3 got to his feet and stomped on Dante several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit a front facelock STO. He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Dante kicked out!

Corey Graves: A strong start by EC3... the One Percenter is impressing on his EBWF debut thus far!

EC3 pulled Dante to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then went to whip him against the ropes. Dante reversed the Irish whip, sending EC3 into the ropes, then as EC3 ran back towards him, Dante hit a back body drop. EC3 got back to his feet and Dante hit a spinebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Dante pulled EC3 to his feet and lifted him up for a brainbuster... but EC3 wriggled free and landed on his feet behind Dante, lifting him up and hitting a German suplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter there by EC3!

Both men got to their feet, and EC3 whipped Dante into the corner once more, then ran at him and hit a dropkick. As Dante staggered out of the corner, EC3 grabbed him, locking in the rear naked choke! Dante began to fade, and after checking on him, the referee called for the bell.

Corey Graves: EC3 just choked out Michael Dante! That's one way to make an impact on your debut!

The referee called for the bell and raised EC3's arm in victory. EC3 celebrated, then made his way to the back.

SEGMENT

The EBWF cameras opened up at the local Costco in town. The parking lot was pretty full as it always seemed to be no matter if you went to Costco, Sam's Club, or even Walmart. Summer Rae was quickly spotted as she parked her environmentally friendly compact rental car into a rather small parking spot. It wasn't that the spot itself was small, just two huge oversized vehicles were parked on either side of the space and of course, like jerks, they were both parked on the solid line. Lucky for Summer, she thought about the environment and thought of ways to reduce her carbon footprint in anyway she could. That's mostly why she always requested to drive a small car versus a huge SUV or truck. Since the compact vehicle didn't take up much room, Summer was able to get her car door open just enough to slide out and shimmy her way between the two vehicles.

Summer Rae: Ridiculous!

Summer Rae flared her hands out in frustration as she turned and looked at the two vehicles parked on either side of her. She shook her head in disapproval. Most people would think she was talking about how the other two cars parked, and how she had to shimmy her way to freedom... but it wasn't. It was more about the type of vehicles those people chose to drive. Big and obnoxious and unnecessary. Lucky for her she wasn't obese or handicapped or she never would have got out of the car.

Summer Rae: Why can't people just TRY to be environmentally conscience... even just a little?!

Summer yelled out in frustration at nobody in particular. She kicked one of the oversized car's tires with her foot. The car alarm blared to life and she nearly jumped out of her skin.

Summer Rae: JESUS!! Is - is that even necessary?! Noise pollution! No one wants to steal you're rust-bucket Jeep Wrangler with a lift kit and 400,000 miles on it! Get over yourselves! You're NOT cool, nobody likes you, your car sounds like crap, the exhaust looks super dumb... it's not awesome or fast sounding. It's not masculine, IT'S ANNOYING! It's a CLUNKER and it's killing our planet you stupid APES!

Summer sighed and shook her head in annoyance. She didn't even care if people walking to their cars stopped to look at the crazy lady ranting in the parking lot. Summer cursed under her breath when she realized that she left her purse in the front seat of the car. She balled up her fists at her sides for a moment before she popped the hatch back of the car open and shoved the backseat forward from the trunk. Summer crawled awkwardly into the car and grabbed her purse. She slowly climbed back out and slammed the hatch back door shut. Summer dusted off her pants after completing this task. She slipped her purse, made with 100% hemp, over her shoulder and began her journey into Costco.

Costco Employee: Hi there! May I help you with anything?

Summer Rae: Actually yes. You can point me in the direction of the aisle that has posterboard. I need markers, paint sticks for sign handles. Anything I can use for a protest.

Costco Employee: Oh my, well certainly. Arts and crafts is down on aisle 12. I can show you-

Summer Rae: No, no. There is no time to waste. I have a protest to organize by tonight.

Costco Employee: My, my, why so sudden?

Summer: Because I am having my rights infringed upon and I will NOT be silenced! I am bringing the corruption to light and the Deep State doesn't like it one bit. They are pushing back and trying to ruin me! I don't have time to delay this any longer. I've been eliminated out of the Queen of the Ring tournament for a washed up, never has-been, never will-be like Charlotte Flair. It's a gross injustice to me directly!

Costco Employee: Queen of the what? Charlotte who?

Summer rolled her eyes.

Summer Rae: You're another uninformed sheep. Just like the majority of my coworkers. Ugh, I can't waste time on you to show you the light. Now outta my way, I've wasted too much of my valuable time talking to you!

Summer brushed past the employee who simply shook their head, unable to follow what Summer Rae was on about. Summer then made her way down the arts and crafts aisle. She saw an abandoned shopping cart with a few items in it, but no one around. Summer looked left and right and the coast was clear. She dumped the items out of the basket and loaded it up with all the supplies she needed. After making her way back to the register and cashing out, Summer rushed her way back to the compact sized rental car. After packing the car full of the supplies, she sighed and realized the two vehicles parked by her were still there!

Summer Rae: Freakin' jerks!

Summer shimmied her way back into the car, just able to get back inside and close the door. She backed out and promptly sped off towards the arena to set up.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: So we've just learned that Edge will take on EC3 in the next round of the King of the Ring Tournament.

Corey Graves: That we did, Mauro, and this match will determine who will take on Matt Hardy in the next round.

Cody's theme hit and the EBWF newcomer made his way out to the ring. "Glorious" hit and the crowd welcomed Bobby Roode as he did his strutting entrance and came to the ring to come face to face with Cody.

Mauro Ranallo: We'll see how this newcomer stacks up to the glorious one!

The bell rang and Cody put the headlock on early to slow Roode down. Bobby scaled the back of Cody and did the Glorious pose to get the fans from Memphis to chant along. Cody hit a right hand to Roode in the corner, but Roode fired back with a quick clothesline. Roode kicked Cody down in the corner. Roode helped Cody up, but Cody hit him with a quick neck breaker on Roode. Cody caught Bobby with a sleeper hold off of the ropes. Roode tried to fight out of it.

Corey Graves: Cody is putting the hurt on Roode here.

Bobby hit a side suplex to break free. He caught Cody with a blockbuster off the second rope and went for the pin.

Kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: So close!

Roode planted Cody with a modified side slam for yet another pinfall attempt but Cody kicked out at two once more. Cody caught Bobby with a spike DDT, and pinned Bobby this time.

Kickout!

Roode avoided the CrossRhodes, and Cody went back to the sleeper. Cody went for Dark Matter, and pinned Roode, but Bobby kicked out at the one count. Cody ran at Bobby, and Roode surprised him with the spine buster. Roode rolled Cody up.

Cody reversed the roll up, and pinned Bobby's shoulders.

Roode reversed, and rolled through again. Cody was down.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: What a fast paced classic!

Corey Graves: Bobby Roode's got the victory and he's moving on to face the Broken Messiah Matt Hardy in the next round!

SEGMENT

A little while later the EBWF cameras returned to the FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN where Warfare was scheduled to take place this week. In the parking garage, there were signs propped against vehicles and laying on the ground. Summer Rae was vigorously working on different signs in order to finish them by the time Wes Ikeda would be showing up for Warfare. Summer was definitely on a mission and she was completely focused on the task at hand. A few people had gathered around her to help in the protest. There were only maybe eight or nine people and she was expecting hundreds. How could more people not be upset about her being held back yet again?!

Summer Rae: Alright people, he should be here any time now. Make sure to toss some glitter on that sign, I need it to pop. Wes Ikeda probably likes strippers, I'm half sure Christy Hemme was a stripper, and we all know she's one of his many ex wives. So glitter will grab his attention like for sure. Pour it on thick!

Summer Rae finangled a sign that she could wear. She slipped it over her head where pieces of ribbon were tied between the poster boards and it all rested around her neck and shoulders. The front of the sign read "Replacing Rae is NOT okay!!" and on the back it read "Give Rae her day! #QOTR2K18"

Summer Rae: Alright, listen, I need more bodies. Call your family, your friends, that girl you never called back after that one date, your personal trainer, your weird neighbor, your local mechanic, your child's pediatrician... Whoever! Just get them here!

Summer Rae was quickly pushing signs into people's hands. The few people who had gathered seemed to be dialing away on their phones to fill Summer's requests. Wes Ikeda would blow off a crowd of 10 people or less. But if she managed to get hundreds.... he would have no choice but to deal with her! He couldn't ignore her forever and she was going to make it damn hard for him to continue to do so!

Summer Rae: Let's go people, send those group texts and lets start this march. He will be here any moment!

Summer Rae and the crowd gathered about 200 or so feet from the metal doors which lead into the arena.

Summer Rae: In case you didn't know, I have been wrongfully removed from the Queen of the Ring tournament. That is why we are here today. Not only did the Deep State give MY shot to an ungrateful, spoiled, little brat named Charlotte Flair! Wes Ikeda didn't bother to even explain to me why exactly it was me that was taken out, and not his precious Velvet Sky, or Trish Stratus. It wasn't Liv Morgan who lost her chance in the Queen of the Ring... no, no, nooooo. It was me! I am shedding light on the corruption that is deep seeded into this business. I am fighting for truth and justice for ALL of us that have been wronged by the cabal of wrestling. Careers have been ruined simply to push an Ikeda agenda. Every. single. time! Wake up people. This man is pure evil. He is not a genius. He doesn't love this business! NO! He is the devil in sheep's clothing. He tries to lure people into believing he has a heart and he has compassion. He doesn't! He's a two faced little devil and you're all buying into his facade! He only loves the money! Nothing else! So let us start this march. We are standing for justice! You won't tread on us any longer!

The small group of people cheered. Summer Rae began the march and the people followed along with her. They marched in a circle behind her as she started off the chant.

Summer Rae: SUMMER RAE DESERVES HER DAY! REPLACING HER IS NOT OKAY!

The crowd joined in with her. The held their signs proudly and continued to march in a circular formation. A few more people had joined the group so it was more like 15 people.

Everyone: SUMMER RAE deserves her DAY! Replacing her is NOT OKAY!! SUMMER RAE deserves her DAY! Replacing her is NOT OKAY!!

Someone in the group had a small hand drum and began to tap a beat on it to give them rhythm to march to. Several EBWF Superstars walked by and just shook their heads and continued into the building. But Summer and her protesters kept going despite the weird stares. The camera cut to the next match.

MATCH THREE

Corey Graves: Summer Rae deserves her day!

Mauro Ranallo: Not you too Corey!

Corey Graves: This is an injustice, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: We're set for more King of the Ring qualifying action. The winner of this match will take on Marty Scurll who won an opportunity to go straight to the second round this past March at Wrestlemania.

"Walk" hit the PA and RVD came to the ring to cheers from the EBWF crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: A wrestling legend comes to roost in EBWF!

"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" played and the crowd welcomed Seth Rollins.

Corey Graves: This crowd showing some respect for Seth Rollins!

Mauro Ranallo: You have to love King of the Ring tournament season!

The bell rang and RVD tossed Rollins who stayed on the outside until the referee started his count. He got back in around six, and got back into the ring. RVD elbowed him, and landed a kick. RVD caught Rollins with a kick to the head, and shot Rollins in the corner, following up with a standing moonsault. Rollins hit RVD with a clothesline, and bent down to grab him by the arm and help him back to his feet.

Corey Graves: Rollins has to be careful here.

RVD blocked Rollins and hit him with some big rights. Rollins turned it around and took him down into a half Boston crab. RVD flipped out of the submission, and dropped Rollins with a quick super kick and followed with Rolling Thunder. He pinned Rollins.

Kickout!

RVD connected with a split leg moonsault in the corner. Rollins favored his lower back, got RVD up for a powerbomb and RVD flipped forward in a hurricanrana sending Rollins face first into the corner. RVD went up top and Rollins rolled out. RVD turned and took out Rollins on the floor instead. Rollins locked up the leg/ankle of RVD in the ropes and twisted his leg into the ropes with force. Rollins hit the ropes and connected with the Black Out. He hooked the leg.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: He did it! Seth Rollins has done it!

Corey Graves: He's going to face Marty Scurll in round two!

SEGMENT

The scene opened with a black luxury SUV that pulled into the parking garage. The windows were blacked out so no one could see who was inside. Summer Rae instantly perked up and stopped to watch the vehicle. It pulled up near the double doors that lead into the arena and stopped.

Summer Rae: He's here! He's here everyone, it's Wes Ikeda!

The crowd that had formed booed loudly. The door of the car popped open and a male's leg swung out into sight first. Summer Rae quickly approached the vehicle in anger.

Summer Rae: You dirty, rotten, no good-

Summer Rae cut herself off when she realized that it was not Wes Ikeda at all. Not even close. Tommy End stood up in front of Summer Rae and stared her down. Dante came out of the car next, followed by Zahra Schreiber. Zahra placed the strap of her Women's title over her shoulder and grinned cockily at Summer.

Tommy End: I've been mistaken for a lot of people in my lifetime, but certainly never Wes Ikeda.

Tommy End and Dante chuckled. Zahra Schreiber shook her head with pity at Summer Rae.

Zahra Schreiber: Ouch, tough break, kid. Got the news about you getting the boot. That must suck. Worst of all it was for Charlotte Flair. If that's not the ultimate insult, I'm not really sure what is.

Zahra Schreiber patted her hand on the title, which Summer Rae stared at. It was the one thing that had always seemed to elude her, her entire career.

Zahra Schreiber: I guess you are at the back of the line where you basically live now days. Better luck next time. But hey, consider yourself lucky. You didn't have to bleed at the hands of someone like me. So there's a positive for you. Trust me, you should be counting your lucky stars that you were removed from Queen of the Ring. Go ahead, ask Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, or even Mandy Rose, what it's like to be in the ring with me. Charlotte will learn soon enough. Just be glad you dodged the proverbial bullet... for now. Good luck with your little party... thing.

Summer Rae: It's a PROTEST!

Zahra Schreiber patted the top of Summer Rae's head in a patronizing manner.

Zahra: Yeah... good luck with that.

Legion moved off towards the double metal doors and headed into the arena together, laughing amongst one another. The camera zoomed in on Summer's shocked face. She hadn't been expecting any of that. Her eyebrows furrowed in frustration but she went back to protesting with her group. The camera cuts out to a commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

"Undisputed" filled the arena.

Corey Graves: Adam Cole Baybay!

Mauro Ranallo: Another debut here tonight, it's the arrival of Adam Cole.

The crowd didn't know what to make of the newcomer, but they knew what to make of the living legend Chris Jericho when his music hit and he made his way to the ring. The bell rang and the two men kicked things off. The bell rang, and Cole quickly took Jericho down, taking him by surprised. Jericho got up and locked up with him. Jericho wrenched the arm, but Cole twisted out and wrenched his arm right back. Jericho quickly got to the ropes and ran into a pair of arm drags. Cole took him down and caught him with the Shining Wizard.

Corey Graves: Jericho kicks out!

Jericho quickly got out of the ring to regroup, but Cole chased him down, and back inside the ring. Jericho attacked Cole as he reentered the ring. Jericho chopped the chest and buried his knee in his face. Cole punched back at him before having a whip reversed. Cole elbowed him in the face and came off the top rope with a cross-body block for another two count. Cole chopped the chest before having a whip reversed on him. Cole came back with a dropkick and went for another shining wizard but Jericho got out of the way. Cole wiped him out with a suicide dive. It took a few moments, but both men were able to power back into the ring. Jericho was back to his feet first and he stood on Adam Cole. Jericho hit the ropes, but Cole clotheslined him down. Cole chopped the chest before sending Jericho into the ropes for a dropkick. Jericho held on, and Cole fell flat on his back. Jericho immediately followed up with a Lionsault for a near fall. Cole stumbled to his feet, and Jericho hit the Codebreaker.

3!

The crowd was stunned at the quick finish.

Corey Graves: Chris Jericho with the victory!

Mauro Ranallo: Chris Jericho will take on one of the Gorgeous Guys in Round Two, we'll find out more about that next week. Tonight just wasn't Adam Cole's night.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, Kenny Omega gets his rematch as he challenges The Miz for the World Title in our main event. Up first though, more King of the Ring action as Jimmy Havoc makes his EBWF return against The Rock!

"I Hope You Suffer" by AFI hit and the crowd booed as Havoc made his way to the ring.

Corey Graves: This is the first time we've seen Jimmy Havoc in an EBWF ring since the injuries he picked up in his Deathmatch against Wes Ikeda at Wrestlemania. It will be interesting to see if Havoc is 100% here tonight.

Once Havoc was in the ring, "Electrifying" hit and the crowd erupted as The Rock headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Rock climbed the turnbuckle and did his signature pose, then climbed down and turned his attention to Jimmy Havoc. Havoc looked ready for him, and as the referee called for the bell both men charged towards one another, exchanging right hands back and forth. The Rock gained the upper hand, and he went to whip Havoc against the ropes, but Havoc reversed it, sending The Rock into the ropes. As Rock ran back towards him, Havoc hit a clothesline, then as Rock got back to his feet, Havoc dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle. Havoc punched Rock in the corner several times, then pulled him out of the corner, lifting him over his shoulders and hitting the Go Home Driver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start from Jimmy Havoc! The reigning King of the Ring is showing no sign of ring rust on his return from injury!

Havoc got to his feet and stomped on Rock several times, then sat him up, applying a sleeper hold. The Rock fought out of it and as both men got to their feet, Rock whipped Havoc against the ropes. As Havoc ran back towards him, The Rock lifted the King of the Goths over his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. The crowd sounded their appreciation, and as Havoc got to his feet, Rock set him up for a DDT. Havoc blocked it, countering with a bridging northern lights suplex! The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Havoc began punching The Rock against the ring mat, then turned him over and locked in the Suicide Silence! The Rock was able to get to the ropes, and the referee forced Havoc to break the hold. As Havoc got to his feet, Rock used the ropes to pull himself up. Havoc went to clothesline Havoc over the top rope, but The Rock was ready for him and he hit a back body drop, sending Havoc to the outside! The Rock followed Havoc out of the ring, and the two men exchanged punches once more. Again The Rock gained the upper hand, and he went to throw Havoc back into the ring, but Havoc dropped to his knees and began clutching his leg. The Rock looked concerned, and he tried to help Havoc to his feet. As he did, Havoc smirked, and he sprung back to his feet, headbutting The Rock before throwing him into the ring steps!

Corey Graves: That was brilliant! Jimmy Havoc just outsmarted The Great One!

Mauro Ranallo: It was unsportsmanlike if you ask me!

Havoc threw Rock back into the ring, then slid under the bottom rope. Upon re-entering the ring, Havoc dragged The Rock to his feet and hit him with the Acid Rainmaker! Havoc hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Jimmy Havoc advances to the second round!

Havoc celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

A while later the EBWF cameras returned once more to the parking garage area. The group of protesters had grown into well over fifty people or so... not bad for a last minute protest. However, Summer had already discarded her wearable sign and sat on the ground, exhausted. She was fanning herself with her hand because it was ungodly hot out. Her and the group had done so much marching and Wes Ikeda hadn't even bothered to show up!

Summer Rae: Unbelievable! He is the GM... how could he not be here?

A backstage staff member just happened to be walking by as she said that. Summer Rae wiped the sweat forming along her forehead from the humidity, her mouth felt like a desert. Maybe it was time to just give it up.

Backstage staff: Are you talking about Mr. Ikeda?

Summer Rae, on the verge of defeat, suddenly perked up at the man and nodded her head eagerly.

Summer Rae: Omg, yes! Yes! Is he coming?! We've been waiting all night! We're starving, thirsty, tired... and he hasn't even arrived! Is he almost here?!

Backstage staff: Uh - ma'am, Mr. Ikeda has been in the building for a few hours now. Catering even delivered a special order to him about an hour ago.

Summer Rae's face turned red. How could she have missed this?! She had been watching for him all evening! He had already been here the whole time and she didn't even know it! He had probably even witnessed her ongoing protest from the comfort of his lavish office. This was absurd! He was continuing to make a mockery of Summer, this was personal.

Summer Rae: Are. You. Freaking. KIDDING ME?!

Summer Rae almost lit up like a firecracker. The employee shook his head and briskly walked away from her before she exploded on him. Summer Rae began ripping and tearing at the protest signs. She kicked the table that had a clipboard with a petition full of signatures on it. The cup that was on the table and filled with pens went flying in every direction. Summer knocked over the empty five gallon bucket they had used for water until everyone drank it all. Despite being empty, the lid of the cooler separated from the cooler when it hit the concrete, bouncing up and hitting some of the protesters. The crowd backed up as Summer Rae was in full fledge meltdown, screaming in anger.

Summer Rae: HOW is he ALWAYS one step ahead of me?! I can't handle this!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Summer began to tug at her tangled blonde hair and continued with her mental breakdown. The protesters looked at one another and tossed their signs down on the ground. It was apparent they were calling it quits and no one wanted to be around Summer Rae while she was in the middle of losing it. Wes Ikeda had outsmarted her somehow and she wasn't taking it very well to say the least. She continued her tantrum as the scene fades to black.

MATCH SIX

"Devil's Sky" hit and Kenny Omega came out onto the stage.

Corey Graves: Kenny Omega will try to reclaim the EBWF World Championship here tonight.

Omega went down to the ring as "I Came to Play" hit and Miz came to the ring with the EBWF World Championship. He held it above his head in the center of the ring before turning it over to the referee. The bell rang, and Omega kicked things off with a neck breaker. It was a slow start as Miz maintained control for several minutes, squashing any attempts at a comeback with rest holds and a slow, methodical offense. Omega tried to build some momentum but Miz hit him with a running drop-kick in the corner, followed by a second, then a third to cap off a trio of big running dropkicks. He followed up with a running clothesline between the ropes, but got caught on the apron and sent to the floor, the champion slowly climbing the ropes and diving to the floor with a suicidal clothesline on the way down!

Mauro Ranallo: These men are putting it all on the line for the biggest prize in our game!

Both guys barely made the ten count back into the ring, but it was Omega who recovered first. He was moving awfully slow though as he hit a Fisherman's Buster, and pinned Miz for a close near fall. He followed up with a neck breaker and climbed the turnbuckle yet again. Miz caught Omega limping, and took the opportunity to catch him in the ropes. He began kicking away at his compromised his leg and knee. Omega came out of nowhere with a sunset flip out of the corner. Her made a sound when Miz countered into the Figure Four, putting pressure on the injured leg. Omega eventually reached the ropes to break the hold, but the damage had obviously been done as Omega limped his way to the corner. The referee checked on Omega who insisted he continue. Miz tried for a second Figure Four, but it was countered into a small package for two. Miz kept up his assault in the corner. Omega hit a running knee strike, but grabbed his leg. Miz chopped down Omega with kicks, but Omega caught the leg and rolled Miz into a Figure Four of his own.

Corey Graves: No Miz! Don't do it!

It looked like Miz was going to tap, screaming out in pain, but he managed to reach out to the bottom rope to break the hold. Miz got to his feet, and went for the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz went for the pin.

3!

The match seemed to end abruptly, and Omega immediately grabbed his right leg. The referee threw up the X and the crowd seemed to realize something was really wrong. Miz stood back as the referee went to get the EBWF Championship. He presented it to Miz, and raised his right hand in victory, as three officials moved to help Omega leave the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Kenny Omega is hurt. This is a significant injury.

Corey Graves: This is not good, Mauro. This looks very, very bad.

Omega got out to the floor and the men began to help him up the ramp. Miz went over to the corner and requested a microphone.

The Miz: Ladies and Gentlemen, The Cleaner, The Wizard of Winnipeg, The Cornerstone...Kenny Omega.

He looked up the ramp adjusting the title belt onto his shoulder.

The Miz: Hey Kenny... Goodbye.

He blew him a kiss with a dramatic *mwah*.

The Miz: And good night!

Miz pointed a finger gun directly at Omega.

The Miz: BANG!

Miz dropped the mic.

AWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEEE!

"I Came to Play" hit the PA, and Miz celebrated his victory in the ring as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote