Warfare Results 06/18/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 06/18/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Note: Warfare results pick up where the Heath Slater RP left off: http://ebwf-forums.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4236

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Heath Slater was stood in the ring for the next match, with the "Royal Guard" surrounding the ringside area.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! In case you're just joining us, before the commercial break Heath Slater came out with the men you see at ringside, and informed everyone that Her Majesty the Queen has granted him use of the Royal Guard, to ensure Slater's match with Aiden English is a fair fight!

Corey Graves: These men aren't the Royal Guard, Mauro! I bet if you phone around, you'll find every fancy dress store in Iowa has sold out of British soldier uniforms!

“Toreador II” by Apocalyptica hit and the crowd booed as Aiden English made his way to the ring, accompanied by Raquel Diaz.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, Slater isn't the only one who's brought company tonight. Aiden English is accompanied to the ring by his wife Raquel Diaz, who signed an EBWF contract last week.

Corey Graves: Well it's lovely to see her out here, but Aiden English is still severely outnumbered!

English pushed past a member of the Royal Guard who was stood at the bottom of the ramp, then walked around the ring with Diaz. After Diaz had taken a seat near the announce table, English entered the ring. The referee called for the bell, and Aiden English exchanged right hands with Heath Slater. English gained the upper hand, and he whipped Slater against the ropes, before going for a clothesline. Slater ducked out of the way, ran against the opposing set of ropes, and took English down with a flying forearm smash. Both men got to their feet, and Slater whipped English into the corner, then ran at him, going for a corner clothesline. English got his knees up and blocked it, then as Slater staggered backwards, English climbed the turnbuckle. He jumped from the top turnbuckle, hitting Slater with a double axe handle. English stomped on Slater several times, then pulled him to his feet, hitting a DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action in the early stages of this match!

English pulled Slater to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle pad. After dragging Slater away from the corner, English set his opponent up for a suplex, but Slater blocked it, countering with a reverse STO. Both men got to their feet and Slater lifted English up, hitting a scoop slam, which he followed up with a knee drop. Slater hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Slater pulled English to his feet and hit a snapmare driver, then climbed to the top rope. Slater went for an elbow drop... but English rolled out of the way!

Corey Graves: Slater took a risk there, and it didn’t pay off!

Mauro Ranallo: Can Aiden English take advantage, and seize the momentum?

Slater clutched his elbow, and English applied an armbar, causing Slater to cry out in pain. Slater got to the ropes, and English broke the hold, then got to his feet. English pulled Slater away from the ropes and stomped on the arm several times, then pulled him to his feet and applied a hammerlock. Slater cried out in pain again, and tried to break free, but English locked the hold in tighter. Slater managed to turn around, and he hit English with a clothesline, then as English got back up, Slater set him up for the Smash Hit. English blocked it, countering with a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! English pulled Slater to his feet, and set him up for the Whirling Dervish, but Slater countered with a neckbreaker of his own! Both men were down for several seconds, then they slowly got to their feet. English and Slater exchanged right hands back and forth, and once again English gained the upper hand. He kicked Slater in the midsection, then set him up for a single underhook facelock drop, but before he could hit it Slater broke free, and got behind English, hitting a jumping Russian legsweep!

Corey Graves: Sweetness! This could be it, Mauro!

Slater hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... English kicked out just before the 3! Slater pounded the mat in frustration, then pulled English to his feet, setting him up for the Smash Hit once more. Again, English was able to block it; this time English dropped to his knees, and rolled Slater up into a schoolboy! The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Clever counter there by Aiden English, and he almost got a victory out of nowhere!

Both men got to their feet, and Slater went for a high knee, but English ducked out of the way, then grabbed Slater with a cobra clutch slam. Slater looked dazed, and as he struggled to his feet, English got behind him. This time, English hit the Director's Cut! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Aiden English wins!

Mauro Ranallo: English is now 7 and 0 here, and less than two months after his debut, the Drama King has advanced to the King of the Ring semi finals!

SEGMENT

As Aiden English celebrated his victory, his wife Raquel Diaz entered the ring to celebrate with him. English and Diaz hugged, then English climbed the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd. As he did so, "I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd erupted as Braun Strowman stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Strowman is here, and he wants retribution against Aiden English!

Corey Graves: Retribution for what, Mauro? Aiden English beat him after Tommaso Ciampa attacked him... surely if he wants retribution, Braun should be going after Ciampa?!

As Strowman walked down the ramp, English whispered something to Raquel Diaz. Diaz nodded, and the two of them exited the ring, leaving the ringside area through the crowd! Strowman continued walking towards the ring, and as Heath Slater got to his feet, he looked at Strowman. Slater's eyes widened with fear, and he yelled "Guards! Seize him!" The Royal Guard formed a line at the bottom of the ramp, stopping Strowman from getting to the ring! Strowman grinned, then began picking the guards off one by one! Slater was able to run through the crowd as Strowman took care of the Royal Guard. Strowman threw one guard into the ringside barriers, then slammed another guard onto the ramp. A third guard grabbed Strowman, and Strowman threw him into the steel steps. Two more guards tried to attack Strowman, but Strowman grabbed them by the throats, hitting a double chokeslam. He then grabbed a sixth guard, who he threw into the ring. Strowman entered the ring, and lifted the guard up over his shoulder, before hitting a running powerslam!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! Braun Strowman has cleaned house!

The remaining members of the Royal Guard retreated to the back, avoiding further punishment. Strowman grabbed a microphone, and yelled into it.

Braun Strowman: CIAMPA! You started something last week, when you interfered in my match, and I’m going to finish it. Come out here and face me like a man. I’m going to destroy you, you son of a…

The microphone was cut before Strowman could finish his sentence. Braun roared in frustration, and began pacing back and forth in the ring, waiting to see if Ciampa would respond. "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads sounded throughout the arena, and Strowman stopped in his tracks. He clenched his fists and stared up the ramp, awaiting the arrival of Ciampa.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like Strowman has gotten exactly what he wants. Here come Tommaso Ciampa.

Ciampa stepped onto the stage and walked down the ramp, but stopped short of the ring. He stood halfway up the ramp and waited for his music to stop.

Ciampa: What I started? You think I started this? Did I blind side you? Guilty. But you did it first. You left me concussed. I needed stitches because of…

Ciampa shook his head, realising that the fans in attendance liked hearing what Strowman had done to him.

Ciampa: You caused me trauma, physical and mental trauma. Congratulations Braun.

Ciampa gave a sarcastic slow clap.

Ciampa: But you. Did. Not. End me. Here's your second chance.

Despite his words Ciampa took a couple of steps backwards.

Braun Strowman: A second chance? You’re too kind, Ciampa. I’m going to take great pleasure in tearing you apart.

Strowman exited the ring and began to walk up the ramp. As he did so, Ciampa yelled for him to stop.

Ciampa: Wait. Slow down Braun. I don't want to do this right now. That wouldn't be fair. You've just taken on some… royal guards. If we're going to do this I want you at your best. Besides, I don't want to take you on in a backwater place like Iowa. We need a bigger stage. Ciampa versus Strowman at King of the Ring. What say you Braun?

Strowman nodded.

Braun Strowman: I can wait until Sunday… on one condition. If you’re going to fight me, that’s what I want it to be - a fight. No count outs, no disqualifications, a chance to settle this once and for all… in a street fight! What do you say, Ciampa? Can you handle that?

Ciampa: You know all the right words Braun. I say… you're on. I look forward to your losing streak continuing at King of the Ring.

Ciampa smirked then threw the microphone at Strowman. It hit Braun directly in the chest. Braun looked down at the microphone, then looked up at Ciampa. As Strowman glared at him, Ciampa scarpered, running up the ramp. For a moment, Strowman looked like he was about to run after him, but he stayed on the ramp. As the camera zoomed in on him, Strowman could be seen mouthing the words “you’ll pay for that Sunday”. Strowman then raised his arms in the air and yelled “BRRRAAAUUUUNNNN” as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

Warfare returned from commercial break, “Angel on My Shoulder” by Dale Oliver blasted onto the sound system. The EBWF Universe erupted as Velvet Sky walked out onto the stage. She smiled quickly before she headed down to the ring. She interacted with the crowd as she made her way down the ramp. Velvet hopped on the apron and smiled. She looked down at the cameraman and pointed with her finger. She threw her left leg into the ring over the middle rope and then bent down. As she bent, Velvet directed the cameraman around as she wiggled her booty.

Corey Graves: Oh here we go Mauro… Velvet Sky is releasing the pigeons!!

The crowd cheered out for Velvet’s entrance. She finished her way into the ring. She walked around and smiled at Christy before going to get corner. As Velvet stood in the ring and smiled out at the EBWF Universe when suddenly, “Crushed” by Parkway Drive took over the sound system. Alexa Bliss walked out on the stage and stopped. She looked out at the Universe, disgusted. She shook her head and then walked down the ramp. The boo continued as she made her way to the ring. Alexa rolled her eyes while paying no attention to the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like the EBWF Universe here in Iowa has no love for Alexa Bliss.

Corey Graves: What do these people know? They could be looking at the next Queen of the Ring before their eyes.

Alexa enter into the ring and looked over at Velvet. She mouthed a few words which got Velvet heated. Velvet attempted to get to Alexa, but the referee kept her back. Alexa taunted the crowd before turned back to the ring. She stood there and looked across the ring at Velvet as the referee signaled for the bell.

Corey Graves: Here we go, Mauro. It’s time to find out who will advance to the finals.

Mauro Ranallo: The winner here will face off against the winner of Trish Stratus vs Liv Morgan.

Alexa and Velvet circled each other as they sized the other up. Alexa was the first to make a move as she lunged at Velvet. With her veteran where for all, Velvet locked up with Alexa and instantly transitioned into a side headlock. Alexa flailed her arms and screamed as she looked around for the ropes. Alexa grabbed a hold of the middle rope and wrapped her arms around it. She continued to scream.

Alexa Bliss: GET HER OFF!!!

The referee warned Velvet who released the hold on his command. Velvet back away and posed for the EBWF Universe. Irate, Alexa stormed up behind Velvet and spun her around. She got into her face and begun to yell.

Alexa Bliss: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Velvet looked out at the crowd and shrugged her shoulders. Velvet then brought her hand around and slapped Alexa across the face. Alexa dropped to the mat and grabbed at her face. She backed up to the ropes and leaned against the bottom rope still clutching her face. She looked out at the crowd, who screamed with cheers as Velvet smiled down at Alexa. Alexa quickly got to her feet and ran at Velvet once more. Velvet adjusted herself and grabbed Alexa. She threw her over his hip and took Alexa to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: A hip toss there, transitioned into the arm bar. Velvet Sky is really showing her technical skill in the ring.

Alexa screamed and kicked her feet as Velvet pulled back on the arm. With a smile on her face, Velvet kept the armbar locked in tight. Alexa slid around on the mat and reached out with her legs to get to the rope. She was inches short of the rope before Velvet released the hold, but not Alexa’s arm.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss comes up short as she reaches for the ropes with her feet.

Corey Graves: Story of her life...

Velvet stood up with Alexa’s arm in her hand. She pulled Alexa back to her feet by the arm. Alexa begged and pleaded with Velvet. Sky shook her head as she twisted the arm. She applied pressure to the arm. Alexa stomped her feet while she shook her head. With her free hand, Alexa reached out and grabbed at the referee. She pulled at his shirt. He warned Alexa to let him go, but Alexa pulled on his shirt and brought him closer to the two women. Velvet shook her head as she removed one of her hands from Alexa’s arm while it remained twisted.

Mauro Ranallo: She can’t just grab the referee like that.

Corey Graves: Are you going to get in there and tell her that?

Mauro Ranallo: No…

Corey Graves: That’s what I thought.

Velvet pushed the hand which Alexa used to have the referee in her grasp. The force from the push caused Alexa to release her grip, but it also cause the referee to get spun around. While his eyes were off the two women, Alexa brought her free hand up and raked Velvet’s eyes. Velvet released Alexa’s arm completely as she grabbed at her own face. Velvet back up when the referee turned around and noticed Velvet’s actions. He look over at Alexa who shrugged while she held onto her own arm. Velvet lowered her hands, but she was met with a kick to the midsection. Velvet dropped to her knees. Alexa walked over and grabbed at Velvet’s hair. She pulled her head back and got into her face.

Alexa Bliss: THIS IS MY TIME YOU OLD HAG!!!

Alexa slapped Velvet across the face. The grip on the hair remained and Alexa pulled back on the hair once more.

Alexa Bliss: JUST STOP TRYING VELVET!!

Another slap across the face followed the verbal abuse. Alexa smiled as she looked out at the Universe who were booing Alexa’s actions. This did not bother Alexa, however, with her attention diverted, Velvet swiped Alexa’s arm away and then pushed forward. Velvet got to her feet and held onto Alexa and drove her back into the turnbuckle. Alexa bent in between the turnbuckle pads as Velvet rammed her with her shoulder. After a few more shoulder thrusts, the referee was able to pull Velvet back. He looked at her and warned her about getting Alexa out of the turnbuckle. Velvet listened, but shortly after she moved in on Alexa again. This time, Alexa was waiting as she kicked forward and nailed Velvet’s right knee.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa with the cheap shot...

Velvet dropped to the mat and rolled around grabbing at her knee. The referee bent down to check on Velvet, which gave Alexa a moment. Alexa, with the referee’s attention diverted, she turned around in the corner and pulled at the strings that kept the middle turnbuckle pad tied. She untied the pad and quickly removed, unknown to Velvet Sky and the referee. The Universe showed their disapprovement as they booed Alexa’s actions. Alexa stood in front of the corner so no one could see what she had done.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss just removed the turnbuckle pad… Someone needs to warn Velvet. She has no idea.

Corey Graves: This is smart by our former Women’s Champion. Alexa is using her body to hide the evidence.

Velvet Sky returned to her feet and nodded to tell the referee she still wanted to go. The referee moved out of the way and Velvet walked forward towards Alexa. She moved in, but Alexa reached forward and grabbed at Velvet’s tights. She pulled on them and pulled her into the corner. Alexa moved her body out at the last moment and Velvet fell, face first, into the exposed turnbuckle.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!!

The referee threw his arms in the air as Velvet crashed backwards clutching at her face. Alexa smirked as she shrugged her shoulders. The referee checked on Velvet, but Alexa wasted no time. Alexa grabbed Velvet and brought her back to get feet. Alexa spun Velvet around and whipped her towards the opposite side of the ring, however, she reversed the direction as she spun back around and pulled Velvet towards the corner with the exposed turnbuckle. She released the whip now and Velvet flew back first into the expose turnbuckle. She screamed out in pain as she stumbled forward. Alexa grabbed Velvet’s head and she tucked it under her arm. Alexa dropped back as she delivered a snap DDT. That could have been it, but Alexa shook her head and rolled under the bottom rope. She pulled herself up and climbed up the turnbuckle. At the top, Alexa smirked. She then leaped off the turnbuckle and flipped in midair.

Mauro Ranallo: TWISTED BLISS!!

Alexa hooked the leg as the referee dropped down to the mat.

Referee: 1… 2… 3…

The bell rung out as “Crushed” blast back onto the sound system. Alexa returned to get feet and smirked. The referee checked on Velvet, but Alexa turned back at him and screamed at him.

Alexa Bliss: GET OVER HERE!! Raise my hand…

Alexa held out her arm as the referee walked over and took her wrist into his hand. He lifted it into the air and Alexa looked smug from her victory.

MATCH THREE

“Catch Your Breath” hit the PA and Finn Balor came to the stage sizing up the Des Moines crowd, before going halfway down the ramp and throwing his arms into the air in time with the music. He proceeded with his usual entrance, repeating the motion on the turnbuckle. When he got down onto the mat, “Ain’t No Rest For the Wicked” hit and Seth Rollins entered the arena. He got into the ring, and the referee signaled for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: We’re continuing to determine the final four for the King of the Ring tournament. This should be one heck of a matchup, Corey.

Corey Graves: These two men have competed in arenas all over the world and one of them will land themselves in the semi-finals here tonight.

The two men tussled into the corner. Rollins shoved his way of the turnbuckles, and the two men grappled before Rollins hooked a side headlock. Balor hit an arm drag before being sent into the ropes. Rollins elbowed him down and sent him out of the ring, following up with the plancha.

Mauro Ranallo: This crowd appreciates that!

Balor helped Seth to his feet by the hair, and the two men rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope. Rollins got the upper hand and applied the chin lock to Balor. Balor fought to his feet, and the two men traded chips. Rollins sent Balor to the corner, he ran at Finn, but Balor got his boots up. Finn took him down with a few running forearms. Balor chopped Seth in the chest and went for the Irish whip, but Rollins was able to reverse it. Finn did a slingshot over him, and put the boots to him again. Rollins got out of the way and hit the blockbuster. Seth hit a running forearm in the corner, and followed up with a reverse STO. He went for the diving clothesline, but missed as Balor rolled out of the ring to recover.

Corey Graves: Seth Rollins just got a bump on the noggin there!

Rollins got to his feet and charged the ropes, connecting with a suicide dive! Seth got into the ring, and tried for a second one, but Balor kicked him in the head! Balor got on the apron, and got in the ring. He punched away at him before connecting with a big DDT for a near fall. Rollins quickly countered a Sling Blade, but Balor dropkicked him. Balor hit a reverse DDT elbow, and pinned Rollins for another near fall. Balor chopped Rollins a few times in the corner before Rollins came back with a Sling Blade. Seth hit the Ripcord Knee for a near fall.

Mauro Ranallo: Rollins tried to end it there, but Balor isn’t done yet!

Seth got to his feet, and the crowd was getting loud for this one. Rollins kicked Balor in the midsection and hit the ropes, but Balor forearmed him down. Balor hit a double stomp to the Rollins’ midsection. They took some time getting to their feet, and Balor kicked him down before going to the top rope. Rollins cut him off, forcing Rollins to fight out of the superplex attempt, but Rollins quickly scaled the ropes and managed it, hitting the superplex to the crowd’s delight! Rollins tried to follow up, but Balor countered into a Falcon Arrow and hooks the leg!

1…
2…
Kickout!

The two men got to their feet and traded forearm chops. Rollins kneed his way out of the 1916, but Balor came back with an overhead kick. Balor clotheslined him over the top rope. Finn hit a summersault senton, and helped Rollins back into the ring before hitting a stiff dropkick into the corner. Balor went to the top rope, but Rollins avoided the Coup de Grace. Rollins kicked Balor and went for the Stomp, but Balor moved out of the way. Balor hit the Sling Blade, and went for another running dropkick, but Rollins superkicked him! Rollins hit the Curb Stomp and pinned Finn Balor.

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Seth Rollins has done it! Seth Rollins is going to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring Tournament.

Mauro Ranallo: With Tommy End versus Edge, and Matt Hardy versus Chris Jericho still to come tonight we’ll find out who else will go on in the annual tournament as Warfare continues!

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, two more King of the Ring quarter final matches, but first in our second Queen of the Ring semi final match, it's Trish Stratus versus Liv Morgan!

"Illest" by Far East Movement hit and the crowd cheered as Liv Morgan made her way to the ring. After Morgan had entered the ring, "Bossy" by Kelis hit and Trish Stratus came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Stratus applied an arm twist, but Morgan fought out of it, countering with a hammerlock. Stratus broke free, then went for a roundhouse kick, but Morgan ducked out of the way and whipped Stratus against the ropes. Morgan took Stratus down with a hiptoss, then as Stratus got to her feet, Morgan hit her with an enzuigiri. Stratus staggered backwards, and Morgan whipped her against the ropes once more, this time hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet and Morgan hit Stratus with a DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Strong start by Liv Morgan here! She's taking the fight to the 7 time Women's Champion!

Morgan pulled Stratus to her feet and set her up for a snapmare, but Stratus blocked it and countered with a reverse DDT. When Liv Morgan was back on her feet, Stratus whipped her into the corner and sat her on the top rope, setting Morgan up for a superplex. Morgan blocked it and kicked Trish away, then hit a diving crossbody!

Corey Graves: Great counter by Liv Morgan!

Morgan pulled Stratus to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes, but Stratus reversed the Irish whip, sending Morgan into the ropes. As Morgan ran back towards her, Stratus took her opponent down with a clothesline, then stomped on her several times. She pulled Morgan to her feet and set her up for the Stratusfaction, but Morgan blocked it, countering with a back drop. Both women got to their feet and Morgan grabbed Stratus, then ran to the corner and hit the #201! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: What a huge victory for Liv Morgan!

The crowd cheered as Morgan celebrated.

Corey Graves: There you have it, Mauro... our Queen of the Ring final is set. It's going to be Liv Morgan versus Alexa Bliss!

MATCH FIVE

"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge hit and the crowd cheered as Edge stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, the Rated R Superstar, Edge, goes one on one with Tommy End in the penultimate King of the Ring quarter final match!

Edge wore a long black trenchcoat, which he removed upon entering the ring. After removing his coat, Edge moved into the corner, awaiting the arrival of Tommy End. "Lost in the Static" by After the Burial hit and the crowd booed as End made his way to the ring. When End was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Edge took End down with a hip toss, then as End got to his feet, Edge whipped him into the corner. After punching End in the corner several times, Edge whipped End into the opposing corner, then ran at him, going for a corner clothesline. End got his feet up to kick Edge away, but Edge reacted quickly, ducking out of the way and sliding underneath the bottom rope. Edge then grabbed End by the legs, taking him down, before re-entering the ring.

Corey Graves: Great reflexes there by Edge!

Edge re-entered the ring and as End got to his feet, Edge hit him with a series of right hands. He then whipped End against the ropes, before hitting a spinning heel kick. Both men got to their feet and Edge lifted End up with an electric chair, which he transitioned into a facebuster. Edge hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Edge pulled End to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes. As End ran back towards him, Edge went for a clothesline. End ducked out of the way, then hit a roundhouse kick. As Edge got to his feet, End lifted him up, hitting a brainbuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! This time Tommy End gets a two count!

End got to his feet and stomped on Edge several times, then hit a knee drop. He pulled Edge to his feet, whipping him into the corner. As Edge moved out of the corner, End ran towards him, hitting the Deicide Knee Strike! Edge got to his feet, and End went for the Owari Death Kick, but Edge ducked out of the way and grabbed End from behind, hitting a half nelson bulldog. Edge then went to the top rope, waiting for End to get to his feet. When End was on his feet, Edge hit a diving crossbody, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... End kicked out! Edge got to his feet and grabbed End by the legs, applying the Edgecator! End cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes.

Corey Graves: Clever move by Edge there, targeting the legs to try and limit the effectiveness of End's kicks!

Mauro Ranallo: There's a reason they call Edge the "Ultimate Opportunist", Corey. He always has a strategy in mind!

Edge broke the hold and stepped back, allowing End time to get to his feet. When End was on his feet, Edge hit a kick to the midsection, then set him up for the Edgecution. End blocked it, then got behind Edge, hitting a Saito suplex. Edge got to his feet and End got behind him once more, this time hitting a deadlift German suplex! End bridged it, and with both of Edge's shoulders down the referee made the count – 1... 2... Edge kicked out! Both men got to their feet, and End went to apply the Anti Cross, but before he could lock it in Edge lifted End over his shoulders, hitting a back to belly piledriver. Edge then signalled for the Spear! End slowly got to his feet, and the crowd cheered in anticipation as Edge charged towards Tommy End. However End had the move scouted, and he quickly spun around, hitting the Owari Death Kick out of nowhere!

Corey Graves: Incredible reflexes there by Tommy End!

End hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Tommy End joins Aiden English and Seth Rollins in the King of the Ring semi finals! We'll find out who else will be joining them next when Chris Jericho goes one on one with Matt Hardy!

End celebrated his victory as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH SIX

“The Deletion Anthem” caused a mixed reaction from the fans and Matt Hardy came to the stage area doing the “delete” taunt as he proceeded down to the ring. “Break the Walls Down” brought cheers from the crowd as Chris Jericho entered the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: The Legacy of Chris Jericho continues here in our Main Event tonight as he tries to become one of the semi-finalists in the King of the Ring tournament.

The referee checked the men over for weapons before ringing the bell. The two men locked up and Hardy pushed Jericho into the corner. Jericho got the side headlock on Hardy, but Matt whipped him off and Jericho shoulder blocked him down. Jericho went into the ropes, went over Hardy, and took a clothesline. Hardy punched him to the corner, and bounced his face off the turnbuckle. Matt clotheslined him down, and Chris was hung up on the bottom rope.

Corey Graves: Matt Hardy running all over Jericho in the early going here.

Hardy sent Jericho into the ropes, but ate a kick. Jericho laid a punch to the side of Matt’s head, and sent Hardy to the ropes. Matt held on so Jericho charged, only to get back dropped over the top rope. Matt got on the apron and hit a clothesline to the outside. Jericho blocked a follow up kicked Matt back, which landed Hardy on the back of his head on the ring steps. Matt nearly got counted out, but got back into the rings at the referee’s 9 count! Jericho gave him a kick to the ribs and sent him into the corner.

Mauro Ranallo: Seeing some shades of ruthless Jericho here, Corey!

Corey Graves: Chris Jericho wants to be King of the Ring, Mauro! You have to use your whole bag of tricks.

Jericho hit a corner clothesline, before hitting a snapmare. Jericho applied an arm trap chin lock. Hardy struggled, but fought up, and rolled Jericho into a small package for a near fall. Jericho quickly recovered with a step up enzuigiri for a near fall. Jericho sent Hardy to the corner and charged, but Hardy sidestepped him, and Jericho hit the ring post shoulder first.

Mauro Ranallo: That took the wind out of Jericho!

Hardy hit a neck breaker, and covered Jericho for a two count. Matt punched Jericho to the corner before whipping him to the opposite side. Hardy hit a clothesline-bulldog combination for a near fall. Hardy a second rope elbow drop to Jericho’s back and neck, and pulled Jericho up, signaling for the Twist of Fate. Jericho whipped him off and hit a back elbow. Jericho hit the lionsault, and went for the pin. Hardy kicked out at two!

Mauro Ranallo: I thought Jericho had him there!

Jericho couldn’t believe it, and went right back to laying punches on Hardy. Hardy ducked a clothesline and hit a Side Effect for a near fall. Hardy helped Jericho up and bounced his head off the turnbuckle. He whipped Jericho to the opposite corner and charged, but Jericho sidestepped him and rolled him up, but Hardy kicked out again at two. Jericho swept the legs and went for the Walls of Jericho. Jericho nearly got it, but Hardy powered out and countered out and rolled him up for a two count.

Corey Graves: Trading pinfall attempts here! These two could go at it forever.

The two men were on their feet, and Hardy went for the Twist of Fate, but Jericho held on to the top rope. Hardy jerked, trying to get Jericho to turn lose, which put Jericho in position.

Mauro Ranallo: Codebreaker!

Jericho hooked the leg!

1…

2…

3!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Chris Jericho!

Corey Graves: Chris Jericho is going on to the Semi Finals of the King of the Ring tournament.

Mauro Ranallo: He’ll have to beat Seth Rollins to make it to the finals! We’ll crown our King on Sunday!

Corey Graves: Soak it in, Chris!

Jericho’s hand was raised in victory as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote