Warfare Results 07/02/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 07/02/2018

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

"Recognition" by CFO$ played as Warfare came on the air. The entrance flashed Charlotte's name on the iron as she appeared from the entranceway. A confident Charlotte made her way down the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got women's action as Charlotte takes on Mandy Rose!

Mauro Ranallo: This is going to be a heck of a contest, Corey. It's a match that could lead to some gold down the line for the winner!

The crowd cheered as Charlotte did an athletic reverse somersault into the ring. She leaned back against the corner as she waited for her opponent. "Kiss from a Rose" by Wake Me played next, and The Golden Goddess made her way down to the ring, unfazed by a general hostility from the Warfare crowd.

Corey Graves: If you could compile the DNA and make two perfect blueprints for what it means to be a women's wrestler, it would be Charlotte and Mandy Rose, Mauro. Mandy is genetic perfection from top to bottom.

Mauro Ranallo: Alright cool your jets, Corey. She certainly is a force to be reckoned with in the ring. But she's got her hands full tonight.

Charlotte stood and stared across the ring at Mandy Rose. The bandages around her midsection from the assault during the Queen of the Ring Finals. Mandy eyed up the bandages as though they were a target for an easy victory. She smirked as Charlotte just stared her down. Zelina Vega could be heard as she screamed her instructions from ringside. The referee turned to each woman and asked if they were ready. Both women gave a nod and the referee turned and called for the bell. Quickly the two women met in the center of the ring. Charlotte went high with a forearm, but Mandy counter with a knee to the injured midsection. Charlotte dropped quickly to one knee. She grabbed at her ribs as Mandy looked down at her.

Mauro Ranallo: Mandy wasting no time attack the injured ribs of Charlotte.

Corey Graves: That’s shows the ring smarts of Mandy. She sees the weakness and she exploits it.

Charlotte returned to her feet and was met with Mandy’s boot, which caught her again in the stomach. Charlotte doubled over. Mandy grabbed Charlotte by the hair and lead her over to the turnbuckle. She leaned Charlotte in the corner and kneed her in the midsection once more. Charlotte cried out in pain and doubled over once more. She gripped the top rope to keep her on her feet. Mandy smiled wickedly as she looked at Charlotte in pain. Mandy continued her assault on the ribs with a stiff kick. One right after the other. Over and over. The referee tugged at Mandy’s shoulder and warned her to get Charlotte out of the corner. Mandy ignored the referee who just started his count.

Referee: 1… 2… 3…

Mandy backed up and Charlotte collapsed in the corner. Zelina walked around the ring and started to scream at Charlotte. Mandy waved Zelina away as she neared Charlotte again. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back up into the corner. Zelina yelled up at Mandy which caused a slight distraction. Charlotte used this moment to grab Mandy and pull her into the turnbuckle. Mandy bounced off the pads and stumble backwards. Charlotte charged out of the corner and took Mandy down with a speak.

Mauro Ranallo: Zelina getting Mandy’s attention.

Charlotte worked her way back to her feet and held onto her ribs. Mandy clutched at her own stomach down as she reacted to the force of the spear. Charlotte rolled over and reached for the ropes. Zelina walked around and got right in Charlotte’s face and gave her more instructions. She screamed at Charlotte as she climbed back to her feet. Charlotte turned and looked at Mandy who had returned to her knees.

Mauro Ranallo: What’s this? Is Charlotte planning on finishing this with Natural Selection?

Corey Graves: No... Mandy needs to get out of the way.

Charlotte rushed at Mandy, but she ducked out of the way. Charlotte hit hard on the mat and Mandy quickly went for the pin. The referee dropped down but before he could make connection with the canvas, Charlotte threw her shoulder in the air. Mandy pinned Charlotte’s shoulders back down and tried again. Again Charlotte kicked out before the referee could even start a count. Mandy stood up and then reached down to pick Charlotte up. Zelina jumped up on the apron and yelled at Mandy. The distraction caused Mandy to turn and Charlotte quickly rolled up. Zelina hopped off the apron and the referee turned and dropped for the count.

Referee: 1… 2...

Mandy rolled her shoulder over. Charlotte looked back at Zelina who continued to scream for Charlotte to take advantage. Charlotte got up to her feet and then reached down and picked Mandy up by her hair. She pulled her up to her feet and walked her over to the ropes. Charlotte placed her on the ropes and then grabbed the top rope. She yanked back on the rope into Mandy’s chest. Mandy dropped to her knees as she turned away. Charlotte listened as Zelina continued to instruct her. Charlotte turned to Mandy and kicked it in the back. Mandy dropped forward and rolled over. Mandy held onto her back, but Charlotte changed plans and reached down. She picked up Mandy’s left leg.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh no... That’s the leg that Zahra attacked a few months ago. It can’t be fully healed.

Corey Graves: This is bad.

Charlotte kicked at the back of the knee. Mandy screamed out in pain and instantly grabbed for the knee. Charlotte kicked the back of the knee a few more times. As she went to wrap her leg around Mandy’s, a crowd of people showed up on the stage.

Corey Graves: What’s this?! Is that?!

Mauro Ranallo: YES!! Trish Stratus is trying to make her way to the ring.

Surrounded by security, Trish attempted to make her way down to the ring. She screamed at Charlotte who now turned her attention to Trish and left Mandy. Zelina walked around the ring and stood at the edge of the ramp. She screamed up at Trish and the security. Charlotte joined in on the yelling until Mandy Rose snuck up behind her and rolled Charlotte up quickly. The referee turned and noticed the pin and dropped.

Mauro Ranallo: Mandy trying to steal one here!!

Referee: 1… 2…

Charlotte kicked out and quickly returned to get feet. Mandy attempted to get to her feet as quickly, but Charlotte kicked out her left knee. Mandy dropped back down to the mat. Charlotte reached down and grabbed the leg and then looked up at Trish. She pointed at her and then quickly locked in the Figure-Four Leglock. Without a wasted motion, Charlotte arched her back and applied her version.

Mauro Ranallo: THIS IS IT!! THE FIGURE-EIGHT TO MANDY’S BAD LEG!!

Corey Graves: No!! Don’t tap!!

Mandy screamed out in pain as Charlotte just turned her head and looked up the ramp at Trish. Mandy reached for the ropes, but they were just too far away. After what seemed like an eternity, Mandy tapped out. The referee jumped up and called for the bell. Security kept Trish at bay as the bell rang out. “Recognition” blast onto the sound system. Zelina smirked at ringside as Charlotte released the hold and stood up. She yelled up the ramp at Trish.

Mauro Ranallo: These two women want to tear into each other.

Corey Graves: What is happening to the EBWF Women’s Division?

The two women stared each other down as Warfare cut to a commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from commercial Renee Young was stood in the ring. The opening notes of Psycho Killer by Talking Heads boomed through the arena followed by a chorus of boos. Tommaso Ciampa stepped into the arena, the chain he used at King of the Ring draped around his neck.

Mauro Ranallo: Who does Tommaso Ciampa think he is? Hercules Hernandez?

Ciampa was wearing combat pants under a leather coat which was open to show a "God of War Chains of Olympus" tee. As the camera panned into him he pointed to the image of the chains. Ciampa oozed confidence as he slowly made his way to the ring soaking in the loathing from the crowd. He stepped into the ring and approached Renee Young as his music faded.

Renee Young: Tommaso Ciampa, you put...

Ciampa raised his hand to indicate for Renee Young to stop. She did so though she looked annoyed. Ciampa walked away and placed the chain on a ring post before returning to Renee and indicating for her to continue.

Renee Young: You put on an impressive showing against Braun Strowman at King of the Ring. You must be pleased with yourself.

Ciampa smirked and wrung his hands together.

Tommaso Ciampa: Pleased with myself? Do I look pleased with myself?

Ciampa gave a huge grin. Renee Young looked disgusted.

Tommaso Ciampa: Pleased doesn't even come close to how I'm feeling right now. I warned you Renee Young, I warned everyone. I knew it was going to take something special to bring down the Monster Among Men. I heard it everywhere... Everywhere. But. I, Tommaso Ciampa, I am something special. I'm not the first to bring down the monster but I am the first to do that... Did you see it?

Ciampa paused and pandered to the crowd and soaked in the hate.

Tommaso Ciampa: I came close to ending Braun Strowman. Not just his career but his life. I could have gone further too. Part of me wanted to. Part of me wanted to keep applying that pressure, until I was dragged off of him. But I'm not that man. I'm too much of a gent. As badly as Braun treated me, after all the evils he has done to me. The bullying. I am too noble. Plus. Now he can bear witness to the fact that Tommaso Ciampa is the real deal.

Renee Young: Aren't you worried about retribution?

Tommaso Ciampa: Retribution? Retribution is exactly what happened at King of the Ring. As far as I'm concerned that chapter is closed. I am not one to hold grudges Renee Young.

Renee Young: I meant retribution from Braun.

Tommaso Ciampa: That is outrageous Renee Young. Are you of sound mind? You saw what I did to Strowman, right? I grant you, Strowman is more muscle than brain but even a brute like that realizes that they've been outmatched and outsmarted by an all-round better man.

Renee Young: I think it might be wise to watch your back.

Tommaso Ciampa: Noted. Thanks for the concern Renee Young. I'll sort this here and now. Strowman, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you have a modicum of common sense. So, I'm going to assume you now fears me. Wise choice Braun. Also, I'm pretty sure I crushed Strowman's larynx. Even if he wanted to get some form of misguided revenge I'm pretty sure I'd hear him before I see him. Fee fi fo...

Ciampa put his hands around his throat and pretended to choke. He took the skit to the extreme by falling to the floor and convulsing. He then rolled to his belly and crawled to the ropes, grabbing the bottom rope to pull himself up, but pretended to slip and fall flat on his face. Renee Young crossed her arms disapprovingly.

Renee Young: This is juvenile, Ciampa. Can we get on with this?

Tommaso Ciampa: Oh, come on Renee. I hate people when they're not polite. But, in this case, I suppose you're right.

Ciampa rejoined Renee in the center of the ring.

Tommaso Ciampa: I wouldn't want to waste the time of the parasites of Grand Rapids.

Ciampa soaked in more cheap heat.

Renee Young: What's next for Tommaso Ciampa? I'm guessing you are here to do something other than gloat?

Tommaso Ciampa: Do I look like I'm dressed to wrestle? Do I look in the mood to fight? I have no agenda Renee Young. I am simply here so that these people can bask in the presence of greatness. You're welcome.

Renee Young: Greatness? You know what...

Renee Young shoved the mic into Ciampa's chest and exited the ring. She could be heard saying "when he gets back Braun is gonna kick your ass".

Tommaso Ciampa raised the microphone to speak but it had been cut off. He started trying to shout about being the true monster slayer but was drowned out by his own theme music. Ciampa shrugged, grabbed the chain and made his exit.

Mauro Ranallo: There goes an egomaniac if ever I've seen one. I think I preferred Ciampa when he was unsure of himself.

Corey Graves: There's nothing wrong with a little self-confidence, Ranallo. I thought you would advocate this sort of thing.

Mauro: I will never advocate anything that man does. From one man who loves himself to another, when we return we have Dalton Castle taking on Adam Cole Bay Bay.

Corey Graves: Hypocrite!

MATCH TWO

Adam Cole was in the ring as Warfare returned from a break. "I Want It All" by Queen played as Dalton Castle made his way down to the ring, flanked by his "Boys".

Mauro Ranallo: Dalton may have not been the winner last week, but he sure got the last laugh after EC3 embarrassed himself.

Corey Graves: Every day is a new day to the Peacock of the EBWF!

Castle was lifted into the ring by his boys, and he stepped through the ropes and got to his corner. The referee called for the bell and the two opponents closed the distance between each other.

Cole landed rights to Castle early. Castle blocked an early superkick attempt, but ate more rights from Cole and avoided a standing dropkick. Cole got right back up and the two jockeyed for position. Castle maneuvered Cole towards the corner and hit a few shoulder blocks against the turnbuckle. Castle laid in a few stomps to Cole against the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Dalton Castle showing some aggression tonight, definitely wanting to pick up the win!

Castle drove a knee into Cole and then applied pressure on his head on the bottom rope with his boot. Cole pushed his foot backward, causing Castle to stumble backwards. Cole got back up to his feet and landed the super kick he was going for earlier. Castle hit the mat like a sack of bricks and Cole followed up with a cover for a two count.

Corey Graves: Adam Cole Bay Bay! He's going to wipe the floor with this weirdo!

Castle tried to lay in a few rights but Cole cut off a Castle comeback with a big back elbow. Cole applied more pressure to the head of Castle in the corner using his boot. Cole choked Castle over the top rope from the ring apron. Castle knocked Cole off the ring apron with a punch and rolled out. Castle tossed Cole into the lower back of the ring apron and then tossed him back inside. Cole caught Castle with a dropkick as he was getting back in. He followed up with a fiery series of hard shots to the back of Castle's head.

Mauro Ranallo: Adam Cole showing that he has every bit of a mean streak as anyone here!

Cole grinned as the crowd booed him. He was nonchalantly standing on the head of Cole inside the ring. Cole grabbed the left arm of Castle and reared it back, stretching his shoulder backward.

Cole got a two count off a pinfall attempt. Castle threw a back elbow and a right hands to fight off Castle. Cole charged forward at Castle and missed as Castle side stepped him, and Castle followed up with a splash in the corner, swinging neckbreaker and jumping leg drop onto Cole for a two count.

Mauro Ranallo: Castle is starting to feel it here!

Dalton Castle signalled for the Bang-A-Rang! He waited patiently for Adam Cole to get back up to a vertical base. When Cole was up, Castle went for the Bang-A-Rang... but Cole countered with a rollup! The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet, and Cole hit an inverted DDT, then signalled for the Last Shot! Before he could hit it, Dalton Castle's "Boys" ran into the ring and began double teaming Adam Cole! The referee called for the bell.

Corey Graves: Well Adam Cole had won this match by disqualification, but he's being outnumbered here by Dalton Castle and his Boys!

Cole tried to fight the Boys off, but as he did so Dalton Castle attacked him from behind, hitting him in the back of the head then lifting him up for a back drop. As Cole got to his feet, Castle hit the Bang-A-Rang! He then exited the ring with his Boys, leaving Adam Cole laid out in the ring.

SEGMENT

"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant hit over the PA System as the crowd went nuts in anticipation of Seth Rollins. After a few moments Seth Rollins stepped out onto the stage alongside Paige. Paige had her wrestling attire on and the EBWF Breakout Title over her shoulder. Seth was wearing a shirt that said 'King Rollins' on the front and had the completed King of the Ring bracket on the back of the shirt. He also had some jeans on and most noticeable was a crown on his head. Seth looked around at the fans before walking down the ramp and as both Rollins and Paige got into the ring, the camera cut to a throne waiting for them in the center of the ring. Rollins and Paige got on opposite turnbuckles and Seth raised his hands high in the air, and at the same time Paige raised the EBWF Breakout Title up above her head. After a few moments they got down and Paige grabbed a mic as Seth took a seat on the throne.

Paige: I'd like to introduce all of you to THE KING!

She pointed at Seth and as she did, he got up and bowed before returning to his throne.

Paige: Yeah take a seat baby. You've earned it. That throne looks comfortable.

Seth Rollins: It's fit for a King, that's for sure.

Paige: I think everyone now knows not to underestimate you. I know all these people in Grand Rapids, Michigan knew you were going to be the 2018 King of the Ring. Am I right?

The fans begin to cheer.

Paige: I also realized something else. Since there was no Queen of the Ring this year...and you're the King of the Ring...and I'm your Queen...wouldn't that make me the Queen of the Ring?

Seth Rollins: I can't really argue with that.

Paige: It makes a lot of sense to me. Plus look at me and then look at the rest of these bitches. I'm the only one who is even close to being royalty.

Seth Rollins: Again...can't really argue there.

Paige: Before I let the King speak I just wanted this to be a warning to all you little hoes in the back. Seth is MY man. I've seen the way some of you hussies have looked at him and that stuff isn't going to fly with me. Keep your eyes and everything else off of my man. I'm only going to be nice about this one time!

Paige gave a bitchy look into the camera before handing the microphone to Seth. He sat up in the throne and put the microphone up to his mouth.

Seth Rollins: Didn't I tell you guys not to underestimate a King? Didn't I tell you guys that Seth Rollins was going to be the King of the Ring? Now how many times have I said something and not done it?

He paused for a moment.

Seth Rollins: That's right...none. Every single time I've said I'm going to do something I've not only done it but I've done it in style. I've beaten everyone that has been put in front of me and been on a streak that's unmatched by ANY superstar in the back and that includes your World Champion. I'll get to him in a bit though. Right now this is about one thing and one thing only and that's yours truly. When I first joined up a few months back I set multiple goals for myself. I wanted to become the EBWF Breakout Champion...and I did. I wanted to be the BEST wrestler, week in and week out, in the EBWF. And as far as I'm concerned I've done that as well. I knew the timing of when I joined up and what was ahead. Because of that one of the things at the top of my list was to be the 2018 King of the Ring. I've been telling people that I would win it before the brackets were even announced. And what happened? I won it and I did it in Seth Rollins style. I did it by beating some of the best wrestlers in this company. I did it by beating a former 10 time World Champion and a former King of the Ring himself in Chris Jericho.

As Rollins paused, the crowd began chanting for Jericho.

Seth Rollins: I do have to say that I have all the respect in the world for you Chris. And while I do respect the effort that was put forward in the Finals by Tommy End, I think we all know the real Finals was that semi-final matchup between Jericho and myself. We put on a show. But at the end of the day, you just didn't have what it took to be the first one to beat me since joining back up. And I know people will say that you aren't in your prime but what I say to those people is that a past his prime Chris Jericho is still better than 99% of wrestlers in the world. The problem for Chris is that he ran into that 1%.

Seth paused for a moment as he got up from the throne and walked back and forth before looking around at the crowd.

Seth Rollins: Now as everyone knows but winning the King of the Ring I've earned a spot at the main event of Summerslam against none other than The Miz for the World Title. Before we get to that I've got some unfinished business though. Before we get to that I have to finally defend my EBWF Breakout Title.

Seth paused for a moment as Paige lifted the title high in the air and then handed it over to him. He looked down at it before lifting it up high in the air with his left hand.

Seth Rollins: Now I think everyone knows that I'm way better than this belt. I've more than broken out since winning it. And quite frankly I'm just too good for this title. There's no shame in it. The thing is when the best wrestler in the world holds the Breakout Title it just makes it so much harder for anyone else to rise up in the ranks. What does that mean? That means that this belt isn't going anywhere until I'm ready to let it go. The way I see it, my next goal is to become a DOUBLE Champion. But I don't want to be one of these champions who doesn't wrestle every week or who doesn't defend his title often.

That's why I'm calling out Aiden English. That's why we need to make this title match happen and we need to do it sooner rather than later.

Seth took the title and threw it back over his shoulder.

Seth Rollins: It really doesn't matter when this match happens but it needs to happen. I got tired of the Aiden English hype going into King of the Ring and we all saw just how good he really is when he wasn't even able to make it to the Finals. What happened English? I thought you were unbeatable? I thought you were the best? I guess all that talk was just that...talk. I always had a feeling that you couldn't back up your words. Not without some help at least. The way I see it you don't even belong in the same ring as me. I will say that I wanted to be the first guy to beat you so I could shut you up. I guess I'll have to settle for being the second guy to beat you and the guy who is going to keep you away from being a champion. Let's face it there might be some guys back in that roster that can put up a fight against me, but you're not one of them and you never were. You were empty hype. That's it. I'd say for you to come out here and let's handle it right now but you don't belong in this ring with me. Not right now. Not during my coronation. Not while I'm here in the ring with my Queen, my title, and my throne. The truth is you don't ever belong in the ring with me but I'll make an exception so I can show you and the world just how overrated you really are.

He paused for a moment before sitting back on the throne.

Seth Rollins: Speaking of overrated...what's up Miz? Did you enjoy the show on Sunday? I know you were sitting there at ringside on Sunday night and hoping more than anything that I wouldn't win. Why? Because you're not a REAL fighting champion. You're the type of guy who likes to cruise around. You might be the EBWF World Champion but you AREN'T the best wrestler in the world. I am. You know why? Because I'm out here busting my ass every single night. Hell...I fought in 2 matches on Sunday and I STILL would have loved to fight tonight. That's just the type of wrestler I am. Just think about that for a moment. While you were sitting on your ass all of Sunday, I was beating two of the best wrestlers in the EBWF including arguably the best ever. The truth is that you're overrated and nobody has the balls to tell it to your face...except for me. I know you probably didn't expect to have to see me so soon and I'm sure that terrifies you. I'm sure you're sitting back right now and enjoying being the champ, and you should. In fact, you've got from now until Summerslam to do so. So take that belt out every single night with you. Take it to dinner and a movie and just spend some time with it because once Summerslam rolls around I AM going to take it from you. I AM going to show you why I'm the best wrestler in the world AND why I'm the KING. How's that feel? How does it feel knowing you're the World Champion but EVERYONE is calling ME the King?

Seth dropped the mic as "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant blasted over the PA system. Seth just sat in his throne as the fans cheer and the scene faded.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, the ring had been cleared for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Strong words right now from the reigning King of the Ring, Seth Rollins! Up next, the former King of the Ring Jimmy Havoc is in action as he goes one on one with Matt Hardy!

"The Deletion Anthem" by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Matt Hardy made his way to the ring. When Hardy was in the ring, "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI hit and the crowd booed as Jimmy Havoc headed to the ring. As Havoc entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Havoc charged towards Hardy, taking him down with a clothesline then stomping on him several times. Havoc pulled Hardy to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, then took Hardy down with the Roaring Elbow. Hardy got to his feet, and Havoc lifted him over his shoulders, hitting the Go Home Driver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Hardy kicked out!

Corey Graves: An aggressive start by Jimmy Havoc!

Havoc pulled Hardy to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, then went to slam his head off the turnbuckle. Hardy blocked it and slammed Havoc's head against the turnbuckle, then lifted him up, hitting a back drop. As Havoc got to his feet, Hardy hit an inverted DDT, then followed it up with a leg drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Hardy pulled Havoc to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a clothesline. Havoc staggered out of the corner, and Hardy set him up for a suplex, but Havoc blocked it, countering with a reverse STO. Havoc then went to the top rope, hitting a diving double foot stomp. He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! Once again, Jimmy Havoc gets a two count!

Corey Graves: Havoc is in control, but Matt Hardy won't stay down!

Havoc pulled Hardy to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then sat him on the top rope, setting him up for a superplex. As Havoc tried to climb the turnbuckle, Hardy pushed him down, then hit a diving double axe handle. Hardy stomped on Havoc several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted – 1... 2... Havoc kicked out! Hardy pulled Havoc to his feet, then set him up for the Twist of Fate... but Havoc blocked it! He grabbed Hardy by the arm and applied a wrist lock, then set him up for the Acid Rainmaker... but Hardy ducked out of the way and countered with a neckbreaker! He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... Havoc kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: A great counter there by Jimmy Havoc! I thought that was it for sure!

Hardy got to his feet and began chanting "Delete!" then set Havoc up for a piledriver. Havoc countered with a back body drop, then as Hardy got to his feet, Havoc dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head hard off the top turnbuckle. Hardy cried out in pain, and Havoc lifted him up, hitting the Death Valley Driver! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Hardy kicked out!

Corey Graves: What's it going to take to finish this match?

Havoc looked frustrated, and he turned Hardy over, locking in the Suicide Silence! Hardy was able to get to the ropes, but Havoc refused to break the hold! The referee threatened to disqualify him and began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... Havoc broke the hold just before the count of 5. Havoc got to his feet and dragged Hardy away from the ropes, then punched him against the ring mat several times. Hardy fought back with some punches of his own, then shoved Havoc away. As both men got to their feet, Hardy went to kick Havoc in the midsection, but Havoc grabbed the leg and spun Hardy around, then hit him with the Acid Rainmaker! He pulled Hardy to his feet and hit a second Acid Rainmaker to make sure, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Jimmy Havoc gets the victory!

Corey Graves: Tremendous effort by both these superstars, Mauro!

The referee called for the bell and raised Havoc's arm in victory. Havoc celebrated as Warfare went off the air.