Warfare Results 7/16/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 7/16/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Warfare began with Aiden English standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd was booing. Aiden paced the ring, shaking his head at the fans.

Mauro Ranallo: What is English doing in the ring?

Aiden English: Hello MUSIC CITY! I expected better of the fans here in Nashville. I expected you people to understand the talent standing before you in the ring. Nashville has seen its share of talent, and now it’s seen me.

Corey Graves: I’ve heard Aiden sing, he’s right at home here in Nashville.

Mauro Ranallo: I think you heard a different Aiden English sing than I have.

Corey Graves: Are you seriously putting down the best musical talent in the EBWF?

Mauro Ranallo: No, I’m speaking poorly of Aiden English.

Aiden had climbed out of the ring and was walking around the outside taunting the fans in the front row. He sat down on the ring steps closest to the ramp and leaned back.

Aiden English: Last week I lost a match to a nobody from Indianapolis.

The fans cheered.

Aiden English: Laugh it up! See, last week I lost because some idiot in the crowd started a confrontation with my wife Raquel Diaz. I had to turn my focus to keeping her safe from the disease that is mediocrity you people carry around with you from day to day. I lost because of you people! Tonight, I’ve asked my wife to stay in the back for her safety. So that I can prove that last week was a fluke victory and to do that I’m issuing another OPEN CHALLENGE to anyone in the back right now!

Corey Graves: What a great guy, offering the chance of a lifetime to one more person!

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden better hope he can keep his wits about him this week!

The lights went down in the arena and the same generic entrance music blasted over the speakers. The fans let out a wild cheer as an unknown wrestler in black tights with gold quarter notes all over them stepped out onto the entrance ramp with a gold spotlight.

Christy Hemme: Answering the Aiden English Open Challenge, from right here in Nashville, Tennessee! He is Ryan O’Hare!

Ryan walked down the ramp to the roar of the crowd, giving high fives and pointing up into the nosebleed section. Aiden English met him at ringside with a massive clothesline. Aiden stomped on the local wrestler several times before lifting him up to his feet and hitting a suplex at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Cheap attack by the Drama King before the match is even under way!

Corey Graves: He keeps telling people, you do what it takes to win!

Aiden rolled O’Hare into the ring and slid in after him. After a few moments Ryan pulled himself shakily to his feet and the bell rang. Aiden rushed across the ring and drop kicked Ryan into the corner. Aiden followed up by again stomping away at Ryan. English pulled the young wrestler out of the corner and whipped him across the ring. He charged after Ryan and hit a big splash in the opposite corner, then linked it with a bulldog out to the center of the ring.

Corey Graves: We’re seeing a very aggressive Aiden English!

Aiden dropped an elbow into the center of Ryan’s back. English taunted the crowd before mounting O’Hare and delivering blow after blow to the back of his head. Aiden grabbed a handful of Ryan’s hair to pry his head back and continue with the wild blows to the head. The referee pulled Aiden off Ryan and pushed him back a few feet, delivering a verbal warning about his actions. Aiden continually tried to push past the referee to continue his assault on O’Hare.

Mauro Ranallo: If English isn’t careful he’s going to get himself thrown out of this open challenge match.

Corey Graves: He can’t be disqualified for winning too well!

Mauro Ranallo: You’re not allowed to pull hair in the EBWF.

Aiden relented on his attempts to push past the referee and held his hands up. The referee dropped to a knee to check on the local wrestler and Aiden immediately launched another wave of attack. He threw himself down to the mat and delivered blow after blow to the back and ribs of Ryan. Aiden hopped to his feet and pulled Ryan up from the mat. Aiden set Ryan up for the Director’s Cut and delivered it in the center of the ring.

Corey Graves: This match is over!

Mauro Ranallo: That loss last week seems to have lit a fire under English here tonight.

Aiden lifted Ryan back to his feet and set him up for a second Director’s Cut. He taunted the crowd for a moment and then delivered the move. Aiden jumped back up to his feet and leaned over the top rope to yell at the crowd.

Aiden English: This is the best Nashville has to offer?

Aiden got down from the ropes and turned his attention back to Ryan O’Hare. He delivered a leg drop and left his leg draped over for a very disrespectful pin. The referee slid down and began the count.

1…

2…

The speakers in the stadium rang out with the generic music that had called O’Hare and Davidson down to the ring and Aiden jumped up to his feet. He stared at the entrance ramp as another local wrestler walked out from the back wearing black tights with silver music notes on them. The wrestler pointed at Aiden English and started to run at the ring. Aiden stepped back and prepared for the man to slide into the ring. From behind Ryan O’Hare grabbed Aiden’s tights and rolled him up into a school boy.

1…

2…

3…

Aiden kicked out of the pin a fraction of a second too late and quickly came back to his feet. Ryan slid out of the ring and started celebrating with the other man at ringside. Aiden flailed into the corner and started violently thrashing the top turnbuckle.

Mauro Ranallo: That has to sting! For the second time in two weeks Aiden English has been pinned by unsigned talent in his own open challenges.

Corey Graves: Did you see that? He was distracted by that other guy! Who even is that guy?

Aiden yelled at the referee and at the crew at ringside to get him a microphone. He continued slapping the ropes, stomping the mat and kicking at everything in sight. The two wrestlers at ringside started to walk back up the entrance to the generic entrance music. Finally someone handed Aiden a microphone from ringside. Aiden rushed over to the ropes closest the entrance and leaned over them.

Aiden English: HOLD UP!

The two men stopped dead in their tracks and turned to face the ring. Aiden nodded and pointed at the two of them.

Aiden English: You think you’re real smooth don’t you? Yeah, you two! Distracting me so that your buddy can get the pin! Real good work! Reminds me of someone I know! You want a chance at another fifteen minutes of fame? Both of you this time!

The fans roared as Aiden climbed out of the ring and onto the apron.

Aiden English: Next week! Next week, the two of you take on a partner of my choice in this very ring! How does that sound?

The fans cheered as the two men nodded to each other and then to Aiden. They turned and finished walking to the back after Aiden dropped the mic inside the ring and sat down on the apron.

Corey Graves: Aiden English in a tag team match?

Mauro Ranallo: I can’t think of anyone in the EBWF who would team with Aiden English!

Corey Graves: Anyone would be lucky to work with the Drama King!

Warfare went to commercial as Aiden English made his way back up the ramp.

SEGMENT

The EBWF cameras returned from a commercial break, focusing in at ringside. The ring had a red carpet covering its entire surface. In the middle of the ring, a shiny gold throne with deep red cushions sat atop a raised platform. A single step was in place right in front of the throne, also covered with a lush red colored carpet. The ring ropes were wrapped with white flower garland and gold silk fabric was draped down the turnbuckles. The red carpet extended all the way up the ramp and right to the entrance way. On the stage stood four large Greek columns, evenly spaced apart. The columns were made of a light plaster but designed to look heavy and sturdy. Positioned at each column stood a man dressed in black slacks and a red royal jacket. In each of their hands they held onto a long golden trump. As the camera panned to them, the trumpetmen raised their trumpets in synchronization. In unison the trumpet players blew into their trumpets to a gain everyone's attention.

Corey Graves: This is it Mauro!! This is Alexa’s Coronation as EBWF’s Queen of the Ring. Stand up and then bow down to you Queen, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: But she never won the match.

Corey Graves: That doesn’t matter. Alexa Bliss is the Goddess of EBWF already, it’s only fitting for her to be the Queen as well.

A few seconds later the men stop and stood back by the columns, their trumpets resting at their sides. A small quartet was set up off to the side stage at the top of the ramp. A classical tune began to play a royal melody as four strong, muscular men emerged from behind the staging curtain carrying a palanquin. The palanquin was a very lavish one… or at least it was at one point. The intricate carving designs done by hand, that were featured into the polished wooden carrying poles and up along the columns, were all still in pristine condition. So were the flowy curtains that drape along the top of the palanquin, and hung down along each of the columns. Alexa Bliss was sat in the middle of the platform in an oversized chair that sported spray paint graffiti all over it.

Corey Graves: What is this?!

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like Alexa Bliss is sporting a little art.

Corey Graves: That is not what it looked like earlier when Alexa show me her very expensive Greek palanquin. This is an outrage, Mauro. We have vandals in the arena.

The expression on her face was one of pure anger. Clearly she was unhappy at whoever had managed to vandalize her special ordered palanquin. It was centuries old and she had paid a lot of money to have it here for her coronation. It had even been shipped from overseas. From Greece if we want to be more specific. Alexa Bliss spared no expense for her big celebration. It was her moment to become Queen. The men carried the platform down to the ring and walked along to the side of the ring. They sidestepped to the ring until the palanquin touched against it. Alexa stood up from the chair and she walked over and entered the ring slowly. She rushed past the clutter in the ring and demanded a microphone. Christy Hemme walked over and handed one over. Alexa instantly let out a scream of frustration. She walked to the center of the ring and stepped up onto the platform.

Alexa Bliss: Are you kidding me!!! Where is security?! Where?!

Alexa looked around ringside until she spotted a security guard in the crowd and pointed him out.

Alexa Bliss: You!! They fat guy! Yeah, you!! I want your boss’ number because I want every single security guard here tonight to be FIRED!!! Do you hear me?! You’re all out of a job!!

Alexa walked over to the ropes where her palanquin still sat atop the muscular shoulders of the four men.

Alexa Bliss: I don’t know who back there did this... but believe me!! Once I get my crown tonight, I will launch a proper investigation into this and I will find out who you are. Then, you will pay. You will not only reimburse me for the cost of my palanquin… That is an authentic Greek palanquin that has been handed down over thousands of generations... It cost me FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! Not to mention the extra ten thousand for private shipping to get it here tonight.

Alexa turned around away from the palanquin and walked over to the platform which elevated the golden throne. Her anger turned to a smile as she remembered why she was out here.

Alexa Bliss: However, this will not change the mood of tonight. The pure bliss that I know you all are feeling because I’m feeling it too. Knowing that your true Queen... No… Your true Goddess AND Queen of the Ring has finally been given what is hers. My crown.

As Alexa spoke, three masked servants entered the ring. The each wore a phantom of the Opera type mask to half conceal their identity. One held a royal robe folded neatly in his arms. Another servant held a golden scepter with Egyptian carvings engraved in it. The third, rather slender, masked servant carried a giant red velvet pillow which an elegant crown sat on top of. The three servants lined up next to Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: Tonight is my night and there is nothing that can ruin it. So let’s get on with the festivities, I don’t want to keep everyone waiting. We all want to see me with the crown sitting upon my throne... Eee I can’t wait!! I’ve worked SO hard for this! Now, come on... Bring me my robe!!

The servant with the royal robe walked up to Alexa and he unfolded the robe and straightened it out. He fluffed it out before he held it open for Alexa to put her arm in. He helped her get into the robe before stepping aside. The second servant walked up and held out the golden scepter. Alexa snatched it from him and held it to her body. She walked in front of the throne and smiled. Alexa stepped up and sat down on the red cushion and relaxed back in the throne.

Alexa Bliss: Now, bring me my crown, subject. And release my confetti..

The slender servant stepped forward and held out the crown just as pyros exploded above their heads. The servant stepped back just in time. Instead of confetti, a huge amount of syrup was released from the rafters. It splattered all over Alexa Bliss, slowly oozing down her hair and down over the robe.

Corey Graves: What is going on?!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s syrup!! Alexa Bliss is covered in syrup!!

Corey Graves: Mauro, stop laughing... Our Queen is being plagued by jokesters.

Alexa looked like she was about to explode with anger as she tried to spring up from the throne. However, the robe she was wearing was somehow Gorilla glued to the throne. She fell back into the seat and screamed in frustration. She was completely covered in the syrupy mess and twisted and pulled her way out of the robe. Once freed, Alexa turned and pointed to the slender masked subject.

Alexa: YOU!!! IT WAS YOU!!

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!! IT’S...

The camera panned over and revealed the servant to be none other than Liv Morgan. She smirked as she dropped the mask and lifted the giant pillow in the air. The crown fell to the ground as Liv swung the giant pillow at Alexa. The pillow exploded as it made contact with Alexa’s face. Feathers flew from the pillow and covered Alexa. The feathers instantly stuck to the syrup and turned Alexa into a human chicken. The remainder of the feathers settled down as Alexa stood there.

Mauro Ranallo: Bliss is covered in feathers!! The EBWF Universe is going crazy!!

Corey Graves: This is not right... Alexa is being bullied by Liv Morgan. Someone needs to press charges against this woman.

The EBWF Universe erupted in laughter as Alexa stood there humiliated. Seconds passed before Alexa let out a primal scream and lunged at Liv, but stumbled off the platform. Blinded by the feathers, Alexa turned to face Liv. Morgan launched herself at Alexa and took her down with a Lou Thesz and instantly threw down some punches. Alexa attempted to shield herself from the barrage of punches. Alexa arched her back to shift Liv’s weight and managed to turn her over onto her back. Alexa sat up and went to punch Liv, but Morgan reached up and grabbed Alexa’s hair. She pulled her down and the two women rolled around on the mat for a few seconds. The syrup that covered Alexa picked up more feathers. The two women rolled out of the ring and Alexa got a second to get away.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa is running for the hills.

She walked away as Liv chased after. Liv grabbed Alexa by the hair and rammed her face into the turnbuckle post. Alexa bounced off the steel and stumbled to the ramp. Alexa attempted to crawl up the ramp, but Liv chased after and stomped down on Alexa’s back. She bent down and picked Alexa up and pulled her up the ramp by the hair. Liv lead Alexa over to the Roman column and she smashed her face into the polished stone. Alexa’s body slumped but Liv kept her on her feet with the hand full of hair. Liv then backed away from the column with Alexa. Liv tucked Alexa’s head against her shoulder and pointed at the column. Liv ran at the column and walked up the side of it. She flipped up over Alexa and dropped her back with a Sliced Bread.

Mauro Ranallo: HASHTAG 201!!! From the Greek column!!

Corey Graves: Alexa was right about the security in this place. Why are they letting this happen?

Alexa’s head smashed against the steel stage as Liv lands on her knees. Liv looked at Alexa and then turned looked over at one of the other columns. She stood up and reached down and grabbed Alexa by the hair again and drug her motionless body closer to the other column. She stopped and dropped Alexa a few feet from the second column. Liv then walked around the other side of the pillar and stared at it. She looked over at Alexa and then back to the column quickly. Liv opened her palms and pretended to spit into them. She rubbed her two palms together and then placed her hands on the side of the column.

Corey Graves: Oh no... What is she doing?!!

Mauro Ranallo: She can’t!!

Corey Graves: NO!!!

She pushed forward and toppled the “stone” column on top of Alexa’s motionless body.

Mauro Ranallo: LIV PUSHED OVER THE COLUMN ON ALEXA!!!

Corey Graves: We need to get medics out here right now!!

Once the column fell onto Alexa, Liv quickly hopped up on top of it. She stood up and pretended to be surfing, waving her body side to side to pretend to balance. She laughed and squatted down, bending her knees, still on top of the pillar. Liv laughed as backstage officials rushed out from behind the staging curtains. They quickly scrambled over to Alexa’s unconscious body to check on her.

Mauro Ranallo: Liv Morgan got herself a little revenge tonight.

Corey Graves: Revenge? That’s wasn’t revenge Mauro... That was attempted murder.

Liv slides off the column and walks backwards towards the Gorilla position, never taking her eyes off the carnage she just caused. Several officials assisted in moving the pillar off of Alexa and calling for medical. Liv licked her dry lips and smirked before turning around and ducking out behind the curtain. The cameras fade out to another commercial break.

MATCH TWO

"Glasgow Cross" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Nikki Cross made her way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Well folks, we were supposed to have Nikki Cross versus Alexa Bliss next, but given what happened to Alexa before the commercial break, I'm not sure Miss Bliss is going to be in any condition to compete!

Corey Graves: Well Nikki looks excited to compete, Mauro. I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her that her match has been cancelled... you've seen what she gets like when she's mad!

As she entered the ring, Nikki ran back and forth against the ropes, before sitting in the center of the ring with her legs crossed, awaiting the arrival of her opponent. Nikki's music was cut, and "Crushed" by Parkway Drive hit, but Alexa Bliss was nowhere to be seen. Eventually, a member of the EBWF medical team ran to the ring and said something to the referee, who passed the message onto Christy Hemme. Hemme nodded, then lifted up her microphone to make an announcement to the crowd.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed that Alexa Bliss is unable to compete. Therefore...

Hemme was cut off by the sound of Nikki Cross screaming "NO!" Hemme was visibly started, and flinched as Nikki Cross snatched the microphone from her.

Nikki Cross: I want a fight!

Hemme shrugged, as if she didn't know what to say, which seemed to anger Nikki more. She dropped the microphone and grabbed Hemme by the hair, then threw her across the ring! As Nikki glared menacingly at Christy Hemme, the referee tried to reason with Nikki, but Nikki hit the ref with a DDT and jumped on Hemme, pummelling her with a series of punches!

Mauro Ranallo: Talk about shooting the messenger... Christy Hemme is being punished her for something that is completely out of control!

Corey Graves: I did warn you about the temperament of Nikki Cross, Mauro... someone needs to help Christy Hemme here!

Cross dragged Hemme to her feet, and hit her with a swinging fisherman's neckbreaker. She then went for the Crossface, but before she could lock it in a group of referees and road agents rushed to the ring to intervene. Cross then exited the ring as two of the road agents tended to Christy Hemme.

Mauro Ranallo: The EBWF women's division has descended into chaos, and tonight Nikki Cross took things too far!

MATCH THREE

Renee Young: The following match is scheduled for one fall...

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and Gentlemen, if you're just joining us, Renee Young has taken over for Christy Hemme after Nikki Cross viciously attacked our ring announcer.

A brief clip played.

Mauro Ranallo: We'll have a medical update on Christy to you as soon as one is provided to us.

"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" hit and Seth Rollins came to the ring accompanied by Paige.

Mauro Ranallo: The current EBWF King of the Ring is going to take on the 2017 King of the Ring and this should be some kind of matchup.

Corey Graves: Some kind of matchup indeed, Mauro!

"I Hope You Suffer" hit next and the crowd popped for Jimmy Havoc as he proceeded to the ring. The camera caught Paige giving him some massive side eye, but he only smirked at her as he climbed the stairs and entered the ring. The referee checked both men for illegal weapons and rang the bell.

Corey Graves: And this match is under way!

Rollins worked over Havoc's left arm immediately, but Havoc rolled out of the hold. Rollins slowed Havoc down with a side headlock, followed by a shoulder tackle. He rolled Havoc up.

Havoc kicked out. Havoc returned the favor, and worked on Rollins' left arm. Paige began to hit the ring apron in an attempt to help Rollins power out. Rollins hit a big elbow to the side of Havoc's head. Havoc tackled Rollins to the ground, and hit him repeatedly with right hands. Rollins reversed, mounting Havoc, and got in a few rights of his own. Havoc got a clothesline, but Rollins cut off the suicide dive, catching Havoc with a shot inside the ring. Havoc rolled out of the ring to try to recover, but Rollins connected with a suicide dive of his own. The crowd booed, but Paige celebrated own the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: Seth Rollins is willing to put his body on the line for the win here tonight.

Rollins helped Havoc back into the ring, and tried to go after the arm again, but Havoc connected with the Go Home Driver. He hooked Rollins leg.

Kickout!

Corey Graves: That was so close!

Havoc went up to the second rope, and waited for Rollins to get up. He connected with a crossbody, but Rollins rolled through.

Havoc kicked out! Havoc caught Rollins with a Michinoku Driver for another close two count. Havoc went back up top, but Rollins jumped up and got knocked away. Havoc missed a shot and Rollins connected with a Blockbuster of the top turnbuckle. He hooked Havoc's leg.

Corey Graves: Another kickout from Jimmy Havoc.

Rollins was frustrated, and when Havoc got up he made him regret it by sitting him back down with a super kick. Rollins pinned Havoc and he barely kicked out. Paige started hurling abuse at the referee and Rollins hit Havoc with the Falcon Arrow suplex.

Mauro Ranallo: Havoc has to be done here.

Corey Graves: He kicked out! Jimmy Havoc has kicked out!

The two men stumbled to their feet and began to exchange elbows. Rollins hit a big jumping knee and connected with a clothesline takedown. Havoc blocked a suplex attempt. Then he did a springboard off the ropes and connected with a tornado DDT. Rollins avoided a shot in the corner. Havoc countered another suplex attempt sending Rollins over the top rope to the outside. Paige rushed to his side.

Corey Graves: Paige, honey, that might be a bad idea.

Havoc was going up top. Rollins rushed back in and caught Havoc with a kick to the head. The crowd booed. Rollins had Havoc hooked for a face buster from the top turnbuckle. Havoc made a desperate maneuver and connected with a top rope sunset flip powerbomb on Rollins.

Mauro Ranallo: Every now and then Havoc pulls out a move that surprises you! That one surprised me there, Corey!

Havoc rolled through for the pin, but Rollins kicked out! The crowd couldn't believe it. Rollins stumbled to his feet and swung wildly. Havoc caught him for the Acid Rainmaker! He hooked Seth's leg.

3!

Corey Graves: The former King of the Ring has defeated the current King of the Ring, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Paige doesn't look happy!

Indeed, Havoc smirked, and before his arm was even raised in victory he vacated the ring. Paige rushed in to check on Seth as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event... the EBWF World Champion The Miz goes one on one with Matt Hardy!

"The Deletion Anthem" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Matt Hardy made his way to the ring. When Hardy was in the ring, "I Came To Play" by Downstait hit and the crowd cheered as The Miz stepped out onto the stage. Standing at the top of the ramp, Miz held the World Title up in the air, then walked down to the ring. Upon entering the ring he climbed the turnbuckle and held up the title once more, before handing it to the referee, who took the championship out of the ring. Miz started across at his opponent, and as the referee called for the bell, the two superstars locked up. Hardy immediately tried to set Miz up for the Twist of Fate, but Miz fought back with a knee to the midsection, then hit Hardy with a series of punches. Miz whipped Hardy against the ropes, before taking him down with a hip toss. Hardy got back to his feet, and Miz went to whip him against the ropes once more, but Hardy reversed the Irish whip, sending Miz into the ropes then taking him down with a back elbow smash. Hardy hit a fist drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Miz kicked out!

Corey Graves: Matt Hardy seems in a hurry to finish this match... does he have a plane to catch?

Mauro Ranallo: He's eager to beat the EBWF World Champion, Corey... Matt Hardy knows that a win here tonight could put him in contention for a title shot!

Hardy pulled Miz to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then climbed to the second rope, punching Miz 10 times! Hardy then stepped back, began chanting "Delete!" and charged towards the Miz, going for a clothesline. Miz moved out of the corner and grabbed Matt Hardy, slamming his head off the top turnbuckle! Miz then sat Hardy on the turnbuckle, before hitting him with a neckbreaker from the top rope! Miz hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Miz showing the sort of resilience that allowed him to defeat Kenny Omega, winning the EBWF World Title for the third time in his career!

Miz sat Hardy up and hit a series of elbows to the shoulder, before applying a chinlock. Hardy managed to get to his feet and hit Miz with several body punches, forcing Miz to break the hold. Hardy ran at Miz, going for a clothesline, but Miz ducked out of the way and hit an inverted facelock backbreaker, following it up with another neckbreaker!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter by The Miz! His reflexes are awesome if you'll excuse the pun, Corey!

Miz hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Miz got to his feet and stomped on Hardy several times, then dragged Hardy to his feet and whipped him into the corner, before hitting the Awesome Clothesline! Hardy fell to the mat, and Miz climbed to the top rope. When Hardy got to his feet, Miz went for a double axe handle, but Hardy caught him and hit the Side Effect! Both men were down for several seconds, before slowly getting to their feet. Hardy hit Miz with a series of punches, then dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head off the turnbuckle several times. Hardy shouted "Yesssssss!" then took Miz down with a bulldog. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Miz kicked out! The crowd began chanting "Delete!" and Hardy dragged Miz to his feet, setting him up for the Twist of Fate! Miz blocked it, then swung Hardy around and hit him with the Skull Crushing Finale! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Miz wins!

Mauro Ranallo: An impressive victory for The Miz... and no doubt Seth Rollins was watching closely backstage!

Corey Graves: If he was, Mauro, he's seen just how quickly The Miz can turn things around!

The referee raised The Miz's arm in victory, then handed him the EBWF World Title. Miz went to the corner, held the title up and proclaimed "it's mine!"

Mauro Ranallo: Thanks for joining us, be sure to tune in next week for another edition of Warfare!

Miz continued to celebrate as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote