Warfare Results 07/23/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 07/23/2018

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

“Toreador II” by Apocalyptica blasted over the speakers in the arena, calling forth anger from the crowd. Aiden English stepped out onto the entrance ramp with Raquel Diaz not far behind him. She had a microphone in her hand. The couple walked to ringside with Aiden taunting the crowd in his usual fashion.

Christy Hemme: On his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois standing six foot three inches and weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. AIDEN ENGLISH!

Aiden climbed up onto the ring apron and held the ropes open for Raquel, following her quickly into the ring. She went to the center of the ring and Aiden rushed to the far corner and jumped up to the second turnbuckle.

Mauro Ranallo: I heard a rumor that no one in the back is willing to work with Aiden due to his inflated ego!

Corey Graves: Inflated ego? You mean his massive talent?

Mauro Ranallo: You just may be his only fan Corey!

Raquel Diaz: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the number one contender for the Breakout Championship and my husband Aiden English! Tonight, you’re in for a treat as my husband will be joined by a superstar HAND PICKED to be his partner for the final Aiden English Open Challenge. Tonight you will witness history! Tonight you see the dawn of a new Era, the birth of the next great tag team. Tonight you witness the Sights and Sounds of greatness.

Aiden jumped down from the corner and marched across the ring toward the entrance ramp. He waved for someone to come down to the ring. The same generic music from the last to weeks started playing and the two musical note adorned wrestlers stepped out onto the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Nashville, Tennessee at a combined weight of four hundred and seven pounds, they are the Music City Minstrels, Ryan O’Hare and Frank Woods!

They gave each other a double high five and then ran down to the ring. They slid in on either side of English who turned to face them and clenched his fists. A fight was moments from breaking out.

Raquel Diaz: Slow down boys! We’ve got one last person to introduce in this match! And, don’t worry Christy. I know you don’t know who to announce so I’ll do your job for you this one time!

Corey Graves: I can’t wait! Who could it be?

Mauro Ranallo: I’m telling you, this man has no friends.

Corey Graves: He seems to get along fine with Jimmy Havoc! He’s worked with Tommaso Ciampa before! This could be anyone.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, I can promise it’s not Braun Strowman or Seth Rollins.

The two wrestlers retreated to a corner and started to hype one another up. Aiden joined his wife in the center of the ring. The sound of an open guitar strum rang out in the arena before a cover of “Today is the Day” by the Eels started playing. Out from the back stepped Elias Samson.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s Elias!

Corey Graves: Raquel Diaz wasn’t kidding about hand picked!

Mauro Ranallo: I told you no one in EBWF was willing to work with him!

Corey Graves: This is amazing!

Raquel Diaz: Ladies and gentleman, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen points and standing six feet tall! He is Elias Samson!

Elias held a fist up in the air at the top of the ramp and Aiden mimicked the motion in the center of the ring. Elias started walking toward the ring as Aiden helped Raquel back out. Elias reached the ring and slid under the bottom rope. He and Aiden shook hands and Aiden pointed across the ring at the other two wrestlers. Elias chuckled and climbed out onto the apron. The two Nashville wrestlers talked for a moment and then Frank climbed onto the apron, keeping his gaze laser focused on Aiden.

Corey Graves: Aiden English and Elias Samson! This just turned into a HISTORIC match on Warfare!

Mauro Ranallo: I can’t believe that I have to agree with you right now.

The bell rang and Aiden raced across the ring. He delivered a huge flying forearm to Ryan, knocking him back into the corner. Frank slapped his partner’s shoulder to make himself the legal man but Aiden proceeded to kick Ryan several times in the gut. Frank climbed into the ring and pushed Aiden away from O’Hare. Aiden looked surprised. He pushed Frank. Frank pushed Aiden again. Aiden shoved Frank and when he started to step forward to return the favor, Aiden kneed him in the gut. Aiden delivered a spike ddt and quickly grabbed the downed Frank Woods by the leg. He dragged Frank across the ring and tagged Elias in. Elias hopped over the top rope and performed a leg drop onto the held leg of Woods.

Corey Graves: Amazing teamwork by English and Samson!

Elias lifted Frank’s leg and kicked him in the hamstring. He drug him to the center of the ring before delivering another leg drop across the lifted leg. Elias stood Woods up and whipped him into the ropes, Frank rebounded into a scoop slam. Elias pulled Frank up and hit a suplex toward the center of the ring. He covered with a hooked inside leg.

1…

2…

Frank Woods kicked out at the last moment.

Mauro Ranallo: I thought Elias had that one put away!

Corey Graves: That makes two of us Mauro.

Elias sat up in frustration and slapped the mat. He pulled Frank back to his feet and toward the corner. Aiden tagged in and hopped over the top rope into the ring. They delivered a double suplex to Frank from the corner. Aiden walked across the ring to Ryan O’Hare and shouted in his face before landing a running elbow drop on Frank Woods. Aiden made the cover.

1…

2…

Aiden lifted Frank’s shoulders off the mat and slammed his head back down. Aiden stood up and began stomping Woods in the gut and chest rapidly. Aiden delivered a second running elbow drop.

Mauro Ranallo: We’re still seeing a very aggressive Aiden English!

Corey Graves: I love this new side of the Drama King!

Aiden tagged in Elias and rolled out of the ring. Aiden embraced Raquel at ringside and gave her a kiss. He whispered something in her ear. Elias took his time climbing in the ring and walking over to Frank Woods. He knelt down and hit him in the head several times before he pulled him up from the mat. Elias hit a swinging neck breaker on Frank and made the cover.

1…

2…

Mauro Ranallo: And a diving save by Ryan O’Hare keeps this team in the match against Elias and Aiden.

Ryan O’Hare kicked Elias as he tried to climb back to his feet, giving his partner time to get out of the ring. The referee pushed O’Hare back toward his corner. Outside the ring Frank was climbing to his feet when Aiden English rounded the corner at a full sprint and delivered a big boot. Aiden continued running and slid into the ring. He jumped to his feet and hit an unsuspecting O’Hare with a bulldog.

Corey Graves: Just a dominating showing by these two superstars!

Mauro Ranallo: Frank Woods is in desperate need of getting out of this match.

Aiden climbed back onto the apron as Elias went outside the ring to retrieve Woods. Elias rolled Frank into the ring and followed after him. Frank tried to crawl toward his corner but Elias hit him with a running knee to the head. Frank tried to push himself back to his feet and Elias stood over him slapping him in the head repeatedly. Frank grabbed Elias’s boot and lunged up, pushing Elias into the corner and making the tag to his partner.

Mauro Ranallo: Huge tag for Frank Woods and now O’Hare is the fresh man!

Ryan O’Hare jumped quickly into the ring and chop blocked Elias, dropping him to the mat. Ryan ran across the ring and hit Aiden off the apron. Ryan swung around and hit a diving clothesline on Elias just as he got back to his feet. Ryan slapped the mat and jumped back to his feet fired up. Ryan climbed to the top rope and held his hands up to the crowd. He leapt off the top rope to deliver a HUGE frog splash. At the last moment Elias pulled his knees up and Ryan came crashing down on them.

Corey Graves: That will take the wind out of your sails in a heartbeat!

Elias scrambled to the corner and tagged in Aiden just as he got back on the apron. Aiden climbed into the ring and rushed across to the downed O’Hare. He slid into a flurry of blows. Aiden drug O’Hare by the legs across the ring and hooked them under his shoulders to perform a slingshot catapult into the top turnbuckle. O’Hare was draped over the corner and Aiden made the tag to Elias. Aiden went down to a knee and stood up with Ryan on his shoulders in an Electric Chair. Elias jumped up on the top rope and hit a diving neckbreaker.

Mauro Ranallo: What in the world was that?

Corey Graves: The end of Ryan O’Hare’s fifteen minutes of fame!

Aiden ran across the ring and slid to the outside. He grabbed hold of Frank Woods and launched him into the corner steps with authority. Inside the ring Elias made the cover on O’Hare.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Your winners, Elias Samson and Aiden English!

Aiden slid back into the ring with a guitar case he pulled from under the ring and pushed it toward Elias. Elias popped the case open and bent down over it. He pulled up a guitar strap and flung it over his shoulder. Elias stood up with a shiny black guitar and a pick held in his teeth. He walked around the ring for a second, playing notes on the guitar to check the tuning and then strummed the strings. Aiden rolled O’Hare out of the ring and Raquel handed him a microphone. Elias nodded to Aiden and Aiden nodded in return. Elias started strumming a very typical blues riff, similar in pace to “Bad to the Bone” by George Thorogood.

Aiden English: At King of the Ring, I got kicked in the skull. And the tournament was won, by the King of the Dull. Now Aiden’s back, and better than ever! I bet Seth Rollins, sure thinks he is clever. Now there’s just one thing, that’s left to do! Shine that title up nice boy, I’m comin’ for you!

Aiden tossed the microphone to the ring with a loud thud and opened his arms up wide in expectation of cheers. Instead he was greeted with a downpouring of boos. Both English and Elias looked confused at the reaction of the crowd.

Corey Graves: What’s wrong with these people? That could be a hit single!

Mauro Ranallo: Yeah, I’ll keep an eye out for it on iTunes!

Corey Graves: Warfare continues right after this!

SEGMENT

Just as cameras returned to ringside at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky, “Illest” by Far East Movement hit over the PA system. The fans cheered loudly and jumped up to their feet as Liv Morgan skipped out onto the top of the stage. She twirled around and pointed out at the fans in attendance. As the camera zoomed in on her she winked and took off running down the ramp and climbed up onto the ring apron. Liv climbed between the ropes and signaled for a microphone. Christy Hemme stood from her chair and quickly fetched one for Liv and quickly ran it over to her. Liv nodded her head and turned to face camera side.

Liv: Aight, aight, cut my music.

Liv’s music ended and the fans continued to cheer. She paced the ring for a moment before clearing her throat to speak.

Liv: Yo I’m glad to be here in Kentucky, and I appreciate y’alls support but I really need to get down to bid’ness, if ya don’t mind.

Liv flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

Liv: Ya see, everybody has been askin’ me all week why I did what I did at Warfare last week. Why did I ruin Alexa Bliss’ coronation? Because it wasn’t a reality, bro. She didn’t win, just like I didn’t win. We both wanted it so bad and neither of us got it. It’s just the cold hard truth. But I’ll be damned if I’ma sit back and let her take credit for something she didn’t even do. They can rebook the match or whateva they gotta do, yo, but as of right now… ain’t nobody Queen of the Ring.

If I gotta single handedly beat that into Alexa Bliss, then so be it. I ain’t nev’ah back down from a fight and I ain’t about’ta start now. If Alexa is mad about me wrecking her party last week, she’ll be even more pissed when I wreck her face for tryin’a pull a fast one. I’m down for a rematch, Alexa. Let's settle this once and for all, yo. We’ll march down to Ikeda’s office and get it booked!

The fans burst into a loud cheer, they wanted to see this match again as well.

Liv: I’ll finish what I started at King of the Ring... because I was far from done with you. If it wasn’t for Zahra, I would have ended you once and for all. There would be no dispute as to who the real Queen of the Ring is…

Suddenly the titan tron flickered to life. The interruption caught the attention of Liv Morgan, along with the the EBWF Universe. On the screen stood Alexa Bliss with her back to the camera. She motioned with her hands as she guided a large covered truck. Attached to the truck and closest to Alexa was a wood chipper.

Alexa Bliss: Back a little more, Phil… Come on… Right about… There!!

She held up her hand to stop the truck driver. Alexa then turned to the camera and smirked.

Alexa Bliss: Oh hi.. Sorry, didn’t see you there. I was helping out John back up this wood chipper.

She slapped the steel side of the chipper.

Alexa Bliss: I know, you’re probably wondering why I’m helping a lawn guy. My accountant usually takes care of all that. However, I was feeling kind hearted after being assaulted last week. Very humbled.. So I wanted to pay it forward and help out those mediocre people who do the jobs, I don’t want to.

Alexa gesture to herself as the camera panned back into the arena where Liv Morgan stared up at the tron. Alexa continued.

Alexa Bliss: Jesus already showed me how to run this thing, so let me just get it started and then we can get to work.

Alexa walked over to the controls of the wood chipper and clicked a few of the buttons. The heavy machine rattled and sputtered to life after a few seconds. Alexa stood back for a second and then walked around to the back of the machine. She looked into the shoot at the giant spinning blades. She shook her head and then turned away from the machine.

Alexa Bliss: Now that we have that going, we can go over here and grabbed some wood and throw it in there.

Alexa walked over to a pile of wood and she reached down and picked up a log. She carried it over to the wood chipper and tossed it down the shoot. The log hit the blades and hopped around in the shoot as the blades chopped it into small pieces. Alexa turned and headed back over to the pile.

Alexa Bliss: This thing really chews up these logs like they were nothing. You know what, I wonder if there’s other things that we can toss down the shoot and chop them up. I know, how about we try these.

Alexa bent down and picked up a pair of sneakers, but not just any old sneakers. In her hands were a pair of Jordans, which could only belong to one person. The camera shifted back to the ring where Liv Morgan charged at the rope and grabbed a hold of the top rope. She shook her head as she looked up at the screen wide eyed, her mouth open in shock. Alexa walked over to the wood chipper with the pair of Jordans. She looked them over before she tossed them into the shoot. The Jordans slammed against the steel sides of the shoot as they bounced around on the blades. Shortly after they hit the blades, chips of the sneakers flew out of the end of the chipper and into the truck. Alexa smiled and laughed.

Alexa Bliss: Wow!! That was fun. I’ve a got a few more pairs left, so why don’t we just go ahead and throw them all in.

Alexa walked over once more and this time she stood in front of large pile of Jordans, seemingly a whole collection. Alexa reached down and grabbed a couple more pairs of Jordans and walked them over to the wood chipper. One by one she tossed the shoes down the shoot. Liv Morgan let out a scream and appeared to tear up almost instantly.

Liv: NOOOOO!! STOOOPP!!!

Liv rolled out of the ring as Alexa continued to toss in a few pairs of Liv’s shoes. That was her pride and joy and Alexa was shredding it all to pieces. Tears streamed down Liv’s face as she ran up the ramp and through the staging curtains. Liv hurried and pushed her way through the hallways backstage, not caring who she ran into and shoved aside. After what felt like an eternity, Liv finally burst through the arena doors and ran out into the parking lot area.

Liv: Where are you?!

Liv screamed out in a furious tone and shielded her eyes from the bright sun with her hand.

Liv: Show your face, coward!

Liv continued to yell out. She heard the wood chipper grinding in the distance and took off towards it. Liv rounded the corner and stumbled onto the scene of the crime. The wood chipper was still spewing out pieces of her shoes all over the place. Alexa had already got out of dodge as she was nowhere to be seen. Liv ran over to the area Alexa had been where one single shoe laid on the concrete. It was her Wolf Grays… and only one was left. The very shoes she had won her Women’s title in for the first time. Only one was left. Out of her whole collection she had worked so hard to build.

Liv: I will wreck your whole life apart, yo!

Liv dropped to her knees and cradled the shoe against her body like a baby. She cried out in pure agony. Almost as if someone were physically torturing her or a loved one. Liv turned her head when she heard a noise but was met with a stiff side kick to the head. Liv’s body toppled over. Alexa Bliss quickly bent down and yanked Liv up to her feet by her hair. Alexa spun her around and slammed Liv’s body into the steel of the wood chipper. A loud thud was heard when her flesh met the steel. Alexa reached down and picked Liv up once again by the hair. She held her up to her face.

Alexa Bliss: You think you can attack me!! You think you can ruin MY MOMENT!?!!

With a scream of anger, Alexa yanked back on Liv’s hair and slammed her face first into the side of the wood chipper.

Alexa: Did you really think you were going to just get away with destroying my big moment?!

Liv’s head bounced off the steel before she collapsed to the grass. Blood begun to tickle down from a small cut on Liv’s forehead.

Alexa: Huh?! Did you?!

Alexa’s words were full of venom. Alexa turned and walked over to the sole remaining shoe and picked it up.

Alexa: Well... now it’s my turn!!

She walked it over to the wood chipper and sent it through. Liv reached up to try and stop her, but Alexa grabbed her by the hair once more and slammed her skull into the steel yet again. Liv dropped to the ground, motionless. Alexa walked over to the truck and hopped on the back bumper. She reached into the bed of the truck and pulled out a handful of the fresh, newly chopped, Wolf Grays. Alexa took the handful of chopped up shoe and took it over to Liv. She dumped the handful onto Liv’s body before she walked off. Liv, barely conscious, curled into the fetal position as the camera fades to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

Trish and Mandy made some small talk as Paige entered the ring. She stared over at the duo before her music cut out. It was quickly replaced with “Lost in the Static” as Zahra walked out onto the stage with her EBWF Women’s Championship strapped around her shoulder. Dressed in her ring gear and looking ready to compete, Zahra rounded the ring and looked in at the three women who wanted to tear into her.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like Zahra’s going to compete. I didn’t think she’d show up with who her partner is.

Zahra passed by the steel steps and continued to walk around the ring. She smirked at Paige who gave her a questionable look. Zahra made it over to the commentator’s table and then took it upon herself to take a seat at the table. Both Paige and the referee yelled at Zahra to get into the ring, but she shrugged them off.

Corey Graves: Look Mauro, the Women’s Champion is going to have a seat with us.

Mauro Ranallo: She’s suppose to be in the match.

Zahra put on a headset and looked over at Mauro.

Zahra Schreiber: Paige thinks she’s the best, then let her prove it.

Zahra looked up at Paige and motioned for her to go on with the match. The referee shrugged his shoulders before he signaled for the bell. Zahra watched on as Paige started out the match against Mandy Rose. Her mind not completely on the match, Paige got sucked punched by Mandy. Paige collapsed to the mat in the corner as Mandy begun to stomp down on her. The referee pulled Mandy back into the center of the ring and gave her a warning. He turned to check on Paige.

Zahra Schreiber: Look at that, she can’t even get her head in the game. Can you believe they wanted me to team up with that.

Corey Graves: I don’t know what management was thinking.

Mauro Ranallo: If you think you can do better, why don’t you get in there?

Zahra rolled her eyes as she shook her head. She watched as Mandy reached down and pulled Paige up into the corner. She delivered a strong chop across the chest and then grabbed Paige’s arm. Mandy whipped her into the opposing turnbuckle where Trish stood. Mandy walked over and gave Trish a tag. Trish entered into the ring and then delivered her own chop to Paige. Trish looked over her shoulder and stared at Zahra at the commentator’s table.

Zahra Schreiber: Why is she looking at me like that?

Mauro Ranallo: Maybe she thinks you should be up there helping your partner.

Zahra Schreiber: Does he ever shut up? He’s like a parrot..

Corey Graves: I’ve tried a million times.

Trish pulled Paige out of the corner and kicked her in the midsection. She dropped back and took Paige down with her in a DDT. Paige’s head connected with the mat hard. Trish rolled Paige over and attempted the pin. The referee dropped down.

Referee: 1… 2..

Paige rolled her shoulder off the mat and stopped the count. Trish stood up and then pulled Paige up. She tucked her head under her arm and then lifted her up. Trish held Paige upside down in with a suplex. After a few seconds, Trish fell back and Paige’s body crashed to the ring. Trish returned to her feet and walked over to her corner. She tagged Mandy into the match. Mandy quickly entered the ring and scurried over and attempted a pin.

Referee: 1…

Paige quickly kicked out. Mandy stood up and looked down at Zahra. She shook her head and then went to pick up Paige. She bent down, but Paige was laying in wait as she rolled her up. The referee quickly dropped to the mat, but Mandy escaped before the one count could connect.

Zahra Schreiber: She can’t even get a one count.. Come on.

Both women returned to their feet and Mandy attempted to throw a punch, but Paige countered and threw one of her own. Mandy stumbled backwards from the force. Mandy came at Paige once more, but Paige dropped her down with a clothesline. She quickly returned to her feet only to be clothesline down by Paige once more. Paige begun to build some momentum as she scooped Mandy up and dropped her with a powerslam. She dropped to her knee to catch her breath, but this allowed Mandy to roll over to her corner and tag in Trish.

Zahra Schreiber: She’s so out of shape.. And look at that, she allowed the tag. This is pathetic.

Mauro Ranallo: She’s in a handicap match..

Trish entered and hurried over to Paige but got dropped in with a spear. Trish held at her midsection but Paige couldn’t capitalize. Both women laid on the mat as Zahra finally jumped from the table and rushed over to the turnbuckle. She outstretched her hand for the tag. Paige looked back at her confused. As Paige moved and went for the tag, Zahra dropped off the apron and shook her head.

Mauro Ranallo: What’s this?! I thought for sure she was going to finish this match.

Corey Graves: Obviously she has better plans.

Zahra walked over and picked her championship off the announcer’s table and walked around the ring. Paige kept her eyes on Zahra as she walked away. As Zahra made her way up the ramp, Paige turned back to the match only to get her head knocked off with quick roundhouse.

Mauro Ranallo: CHICK KICK!!!

The referee dropped down to the mat as Trish made the cover.

Referee: 1… 2… 3…

“Bossy” blasted back onto the sound system as Mandy entered the ring and joined Trish. The two women got their hands raised as their eyes remained fixed on Zahra who stood at the top of the stage with a smirk on her face.

SEGMENT

The cameras cut backstage as Warfare returned from commercial break. A loud commotion of women talking over each other was heard as the cameras showed Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan both sitting across a desk from the chairman himself, Wes Ikeda. Liv held a towel to her head as she screamed at Alexa Bliss. Alexa screamed back at Liv. Both women complaining about the attack by the other.

Alexa Bliss: YOU RUINED MY CORONATION!!

Liv Morgan: YOU’RE NOT THE QUEEN, YO’!!!

Alexa Bliss: YOU GOT DISQUALIFIED AT KING OF THE RING!!!

Liv Morgan: YOU WISH!!!

Alexa Bliss: I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS COMPANY!!

The two women begun to talk over each other again before Wes finally had enough and spoke out.

Wes Ikeda: Enough!! One at a time or I’m going to kick both of you out of my office.

Alexa and Liv both stared at each other in silence as Wes looked them both over. He motioned to Alexa first. She adjusted in her chair and looked over Liv.

Alexa Bliss: I beat her at King of the Ring. I know it, you know it.. Everyone knows it. What happens when someone, who’s not in the match, attacks one of the participants in a match? That’s right, their accomplice get disqualified. So this little rat should have been disqualified the moment Zahra, her best friend, pushed me off the top rope.

Liv Morgan: Z and I aren’t friends..

Alexa Bliss: Could have fooled me, you pulled her off the announcer’s table when I was about to end her at WrestleMania. I don’t care what is going on between the two of you, I know you have each other’s backs and I’m sick of it.. I won at King of the Ring and I should get my rightful, one on one, match for the championship. The match I should have had at WrestleMania.

Alexa glared at Liv.

Alexa Bliss: Then knowing that I was the right Queen of the Ring, and knowing a man of your intelligence would see things my way, I took it upon myself to set up my coronation. I had one of the most eloquent coronation planned, but you saw it on Facebook… This little rat had to ruin everything! She ruin my palanquin!! She dumped syrup all over me!! She made me look like..

Alexa looked disgusted with herself.

Alexa Bliss: Like a chicken… Then she attacked me and pushed that column on top of me. She could have ended my career.. No, she could have killed me.

Liv scoffed and rolled her eyes as she held the towel to her head. Wes nodded his head and then looked over at Liv. He motioned for her to tell her side of things.

Liv Morgan: Almost killed her? C’mon, she’s just being dramatic. Yo, Wes, you know me. I work hard for my dime, man. I put in overtime just to get what’s mine. So... I don’t exactly take lightly to those that try to steal off my plate and that’s exactly what that... TROLL over there has been doing to me!

Liv held the towel to her head and shot a glare over in Alexa’s direction.

Liv Morgan: That belt was MINE and I was screwed out of it at ‘Mania and I nev’ah got my rematch!

Liv sat up on the edge of her chair, practically ready to jump out of it at Alexa.

Liv Morgan: Did’ja even see what she just did out there?! She attacked me… and... and destroyed my personal property, yo!! SHE SHREDDED MY JORDANS!! It ain’t fair!

Wes Ikeda: Destroyed your personal property, huh? Last year you destroyed the car I bought my wife…

Liv Morgan: I mean… that was like… uh- a different situation, yo. Er- sir.

Wes Ikeda: Then you kidnapped 2Pawz…

Liv Morgan: I-uh… well… I mean, uh… Let's not dwell in the past, right? Water over the bridge or whateva’.

Wes Ikeda: Under.

Liv Morgan: Wha..?

Wes Ikeda: It’s water under the bridge.

Liv Morgan: Yeah.. yeah, that! Thank you.

Just as Wes was about to respond, the door burst open and in walked Paige, clearly angry about her tag partner Zahra Schreiber walking out of the match.

Paige: We need to talk! Did you see that? Zahra just up and left the match and-

Liv Morgan: Whoa, whoa, we were here first, bro!

Alexa Bliss: Clearly he is busy right now!

Paige: Does it look like I was talking to either of you?! I was talking to him.

Liv Morgan: Oh no you didn’t…

Paige: I want Zahra.

Alexa stood up and got into Paige’s face. Paige stood her ground and stared at Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: No.. You can’t just walk in here and demand a match against Zahra. I got her next.. I beat this rat, at King of the Ring. I earned my shot. The two of you…

The office door swung open and cut Alexa off. Everyone in the office turned their attention to the doorway as Trish Stratus walked through.

Trish Stratus: Wes… Someone needs to beat some respect into that champion of yours…

Trish stopped and stared at the office full of people.

Alexa Bliss: No.. Stop.. You are not getting a championship shot grandma… Neither are you.. Or you..

Alexa pointed to each of the women in the office.

Alexa Bliss: I earned this shot.. Do you hear me? I earned it.. The only thing all of you have earned is a spot in the welfare line. I’m next.

Liv Morgan: Yo!! Who be lettin’ you call the shots? I nev’ah got my rematch, bro.. I deserve the shot.

Paige: I want her.. This is personal.

Wes attempted to follow the conversations as all the women began to talk over one another. Suddenly the office door opened again and Wes just threw up his arms. Mandy Rose walked into the room and looked around at the girls. She turned to Wes and spoke to him.

Mandy Rose: Zahra has my…

Mandy moved her hips as she held her hands down at her waistline. Wes’ eyebrows rose as he watched the gesture.

Mandy Rose: Championship. My waist has been lonely long enough. I want my rematch.

Liv Morgan: You already got yours, bro!! I nev’ah got mine.. Who you kiddin’?

Alexa Bliss: Rematches mean the both of you lost.. I haven’t lost anything. I’ve won!! I won the Royal Rumble. I won the Queen of the Ring..

Liv Morgan: Oh gawd!!

Paige: You are delusional.. You are.

Wes Ikeda: Ladies…

The camera stopped and focused on Wes Ikeda who sat at his desk. Frustration grew on his face from all the women talking at once. He shook his head before he looked up at the women. He noticed confused looks on their faces. Wes looked complexed as he slowly turned his chair and looked in the direction the women were staring. There, on the solid, polished cherry desk sat Nikki Cross. She rocked back and forth with a smile on her face. Wes slid his chair back as he was startled by Nikki. She cocked her head to left and looked at him.

Wes Ikeda: HOLY SHI…. Where did you come from?

Nikki Cross: Unno.

She smiled at him as he head twitched. She looked over at the other women who stared back at her.

Nikki Cross: I… I want!!! I want!!!

She jumped off the table and grabbed a hold of the arms of Wes’ chair. She laughed in his face.

Nikki Cross: I WANT A FIGHT!!! I WANT A FIGHT!!!

She laughed again and then quickly jumped up on Wes’ desk and looked at the women. She stood up on the desk and laughed. She turned around and sat down with her legs cross and breathed heavy as she stared at Wes. Alexa stepped forward.

Alexa Bliss: You’re suspended.

Nikki snapped her head around and barked at Alexa and snarled. Alexa jumped back and looked at Nikki like she was crazy. Nikki turned her head back around at Wes and smiled.

Liv Morgan: Yo, who let the Scot out of Arkham?

Mandy Rose: Don’t listen to them, I want Zahra.

Paige: No.. I want Zahra.

Trish Stratus: The two of you can wait.. Wes, I want to beat the respect into her. Let me have her.

Liv Morgan: Yo, it’s my rematch, back up!!

Alexa Bliss: You get to the back of the line too… All of you. I get the shot at SummerSlam.

Paige: You wish.

The women continued to yell over one another. Nikki begun to rock back and forth again on top of Wes’ desk as she started to mumble the word “No” over and over again. Wes stared at the the screaming women who had lost all control. The all got in each others faces as they screamed their demands of Zahra and the EBWF Women’s Championship. The noise in the office reached its loudest before Wes finally stood up.

Wes Ikeda: ENOUGH!!!

All the women abruptly turned their attentions to Wes.

Wes Ikeda: All of you women are out of control, and I don’t know what to do about it anymore. I’ve got you interfering in each others matches, attacking each other all over the arena. In all my years, I’ve never seen anything like this, and I’m fed up with it, so here’s what’s going to happen. Next week, I am going to appoint a General Manager for the Women’s Division. Someone who will sort out all of this chaos and restore order to the division. Until then, you all need to get out of my office, I’ve got a few calls to make.

Wes motioned to the door and all the women looked at him and then exited one by one. Wes sat back down at his desk and shook his head as the scene cut back ringside.

MATCH THREE

Jimmy Havoc won a ten man battle royal to become the number one contender for the EBWF Gateway Championship.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from a commercial we had a closeup of the EBWF Warfare announce team Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo.

Corey Graves: Well welcome back folks to EBWF Warfare and coming up next we have a much anticipated episode of Miz TV- as Miz will be welcoming to the show, the man that will challenge him for the EBWF Championship at Summerslam, Seth Rollins.

Mauro Ranallo: It is going to be extremely interesting to see what happens with these two in the same ring together.

The camera panned to the inside of the ring that was completely set up for Miz TV. The crowd was buzzing with anticipation. All of a sudden a familiar word boomed from the PA System.

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I CAME TO PLAY"

"I came to play" by Downstait echoed across the arena, and the crowd erupted in cheers. The Miz exploded out of from behind the curtain. He had the EBWF Championship over his shoulder. He wore a baby blue short sleeve v neck and dark blue slacks. A pair of sunglasses covered his eyes, and his hair was slicked all the way around. He pointed out to all the crowd and even slapped a few high fives on the way down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the EBWF World Champion, The Miz!!

The Miz climbed into the ring confidently. He soaked in all of the cheers. He put the microphone to his lips and a "Miz is Awesome" chant interrupted his starting to speak. A big smile came across his face as he nodded in agreement.

Mauro Ranallo: They love this guy.

Corey Graves: They sure do, it's almost eerie.

The Miz: 4 months ago at Wrestlemania- the world made sense again. The EBWF dial, flicked around and then landed back on normal, when The Miz ONCE AGAIN become this companies TOP DOG, when The Miz ONCE AGAIN became EBWF World Champion.

The crowd erupted in cheers once again.

The Miz: It's been a great 4 months, a terrific summer. All truly feels right with the world. Day in and day out I wake up, I get out of my King sized bed. I put on some clothes. I brush my pearly whites that make up this million watt smile, and I come to work KNOWING that every single jamoak-a-doke in the back is looking at me in AWE as I walk through the lobby. As I grab chicken wings and crystal light. They look right at me, and they look at someone that they ALL aspire to be. They look at me and they know that they are looking at the most MUST SEE, cream of the crop, best of the best, superstar that exists on this planet. They look at me KNOWING that they can't BE MIZ.. so they have no choice but to ...

Crowd: BE JEALOUS!

The crowd cheered as Miz nodded and smiled.

The Miz: However, when my guest tonight became King of the Ring, I didn't quite feel that same adoration.. in fact I felt the complete opposite. When Seth Rollins became the King of the Ring- I saw, and continue to see, a man who truly feels as though Summerslam is going to be his time.. I see a man who truly believes that he is better than this beautiful bastard who stands before you right now..

The crowd booed at that thought.

The Miz: Really?

Their boo's switched to cheers immediately.

The Miz: REALLY?! You do Seth, don't you? You honestly think that when you became King of the Ring, that it booked your flight to he top don't you? Well bad news, the flights cancelled, because there's not one part of me, that has ANY SHRED of DOUBT in my mind that after Summerslam.. the man holding this.. will be the man that all of my Mizfits are staring at right now.. YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER'S FAVORITE WRESTLER... THE MIZ!

More loud cheers from the capacity crowd.

The Miz: I'm not really sure how anyone can truly feel the way Seth does. I'm not sure how anyone can look in the mirror nod at themselves and say "yeah I'm better than The Miz." So I figure let's get him out here on to the most MUST SEE show on television, and ask him ourselves how he could be so incredibly clueless and delusional.. so without further ado.. the man who will surely lose to yours truly at Summerslam.. please welcome to Miz TV... Seth Rollins!

The crowd booed in anticipation of Rollins. Miz confidently leaned on the top rope with his arms folded. After several beats.. and no Rollins.. Miz spoke again.

The Miz: SETH ROLLINS!!!

The Miz comically held his hands out as if someone had missed their cue in a school play. Again several beats passed and Seth was nowhere to be found. The crowd booed.

Corey Graves: Wonder where he is?

Mauro Ranallo: I'm sure he'll be here.

The Miz: Mizfits in all my time doing Miz TV- I can say this is honestly a first. People have loved me, they've hated me, but when they've been scheduled to come down and join this show, they come. Seth Rollins- has just shown- to all of you.. that he isn't in fact the confident lunatic you see nightly. Instead Seth Rollins.. has just shown all of you that he's nothing but a WD 40 as Shampoo using... COWARD.

The crowd cheered.

The Miz: Seth Rollins has shown his true colors tonight by not coming out here.. and I can't say that I'm surprised. What I will say.. is that at Summerslam he will NOT be as lucky as he is tonight.. because at Summerslam you HAVE to show.. you HAVE to get in this ring with The Miz.. which means you have to endure a VICIOUS beating the likes of which you've NEVER experienced before in your entire life. HASH TAG!

Crowd: FACTS!

The Miz: BECAUSEEEEEE I'MMMMMM THE MIZZZZZZZZ AND I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Crowd and Miz: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

"I Came To Play" blasted once again as The Miz confidently flipped the mic to the mat, and the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Well a very disappointing turn of events tonight, as it looks like we will continue to have to wait for a Miz and Rollins collision.

Corey Graves: One can't help but wonder where Rollins was tonight, hopefully next week brings some answers to this bizarre situation. Goodnight folks.

Warfare faded off the air to a shot of The Miz playing to the crowd in the ring holding his title high in the air.