Warfare Results 08/06/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 08/06/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Greenville, South Carolina!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got women's action as the debuting Candice LeRae takes on former EBWF Women's Champion Mandy Rose!

"Stars in the Show" by Gamma Rock hit and the crowd cheered as Candice LeRae made her way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: If you've been following EBWF recently, you'll know that the women's division is hotter than ever, and the extremely talented Candice LeRae is a welcome addition to that division! Our new Women's General Manager Angelina Love announced last week that Zahra Schreiber will be defending the EBWF Women's Championship at Summerslam in the first ever Queen of the Mountain match... and Candice will be looking to put herself into contention for a place in that match with a debut victory here tonight!

As Candice entered the ring, "Kiss from a Rose" by Wake Me hit and the crowd booed as Mandy Rose stepped out onto the stage. Rose looked around at the crowd with disdain, then headed to the ring.

Corey Graves: Well if anyone in EBWF knows a thing or two about making an impressive debut, Mauro, it's Mandy Rose. She won the Women's Title in her EBWF debut... in an Elimination Chamber match, no less!

After Rose had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Rose charged at LeRae, going for a clothesline, but Candice was ready for her and she took the former Women's Champion down with a hip toss. Rose got to her feet, and LeRae hit a swinging neckbreaker, then climbed to the top rope. LeRae waited for Mandy Rose to get back to her feet, then hit her with a diving hurricanrana!

Mauro Ranallo: Impressive aerial skill by Candice LeRae there!

Corey Graves: She's a very talented superstar, Mauro, no doubt about that, but you can never count Mandy Rose out!

Both women got to their feet, and LeRae hit a DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! LeRae turned Rose over, and went for the Mrs Garga-No-Escape, but before she could lock it in Rose rolled to the edge of the ring, clutching onto the bottom rope. LeRae took a step back, allowing Rose to get to her feet. Rose used the ropes to pull herself up, and LeRae went to clothesline her over the top rope, but Rose ducked out of the way and pulled down on the ropes, sending Candice to the outside. Rose then followed LeRae out of the ring, and threw her into the ringside barrier! Rose grabbed LeRae and dragged her back towards the ring, slamming her head off the ring apron then tossing her back into the ring.

Corey Graves: See Mauro? I told you! Just like that, Mandy Rose has swung the momentum of the match in her favour!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't agree with her methods, Corey, but there's no denying they're effective!

Rose re-entered the ring and pulled Candice to her feet, hitting a suplex then hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Rose got to her feet and stomped on LeRae several times, then pulled her to her feet and whipped her against the ropes. As LeRae hit the ropes, Rose ran towards her and went for the running bicycle knee, but Candice ducked out of the way and grabbed Rose from behind, hitting her with a German suplex! Both women got to their feet, and LeRae dragged Rose towards the corner, then set her up for Ms. LeRae's Wild Ride. Rose blocked it, shoving Candice onto the mat then hitting her with a diving elbow drop. LeRae looked dazed, and Rose dragged her to her feet, hitting the Golden Wings! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! What a win for Mandy Rose!

Mauro Ranallo: That was a tremendous debut performance from Candice LeRae, Corey, but unfortunately it just wasn't her night!

Rose celebrated her victory as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

Warfare had just returned from a commercial break when Elias’s voice rang out over the speakers in the arena. His cover of “Today is the Day” by the Eels played as he made his way down to the ring with a guitar. The crowd booed. A crew member at ringside slid a bar stool into the ring and set it up.

Corey Graves: I hope Greenville is prepared for the truly inspiring music of Elias Samson!

Mauro Ranallo: I know I’m prepared Corey!

Corey Graves: Are those ear plugs?

Elias used the steps to get to the ring apron and ducked under the second rope. He walked to the middle of the ring and hopped up on the stool. He strummed a few chords on his guitar to the chagrin of the audience. Elias blew into his headset microphone as a test. The sudden wind noise was jarring for everyone in attendance.

Elias Samson: Hello Greenville! My name is Elias Samson and you’re welcome! You’re welcome for the amazing song you are about to experience. I say experience and not hear because this song is going to change your life. This song is going to make you better people. In fact, if you learn the lessons this song teaches, I guarantee this song will impact you starting tonight!

Elias played a few more chords before finding the right ones and starting into the musical part of his performance.

Elias Samson: People of Greenville, I’m going to make you better men. All you have to do is take a shower now and then. Head to your local dollar store and find the hygiene aisles. By some soap and shampoo so you can’t be smelled for miles! Elias Samson is gonna teach you how to get clean. Take that bar of soap, lift you flab and wash between.

“Metalingus” by Alter Bridge began playing and interrupted Elias. Edge stepped out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone to the roar of the crowd. Elias looked very cross as he spun on the stool to look at Edge.

Mauro Ranallo: I’ve never been more happy to see Edge!

Edge: Oh, I’m sorry Elias… did I interrupt something? My ears were kind of bleeding in the back there, so I couldn’t quite work out if it was a good time to come out.

The crowd cheered and Elias looked obviously annoyed. Elias jumped up off the stool and marched to the ropes.

Edge: I don’t know why you decided to step away from your day job and pick up a guitar, but this is a little over the top. It’s straight up bad. This song? Not a hit!

Elias paced the ring, slapping the top rope and kicking the bottom. He grabbed his guitar by the next and held it over the top rope at Edge.

Elias Samson: You think you know a thing or two about hits huh? How about this, you climb in this ring with me next week and I’ll show you how big my hits are!

Edge: Alright. If you wrestle half as well as you sing, I should be in pretty good shape. You’re on!

The crowd cheered at Edge’s response. “Metalingus” started to play again and Edge backed up toward the entrance before turning and leaving. Elias was still livid, he walked to the center of the ring and kicked the stool over. He slid out of the ring and drug his guitar behind him.

Corey Graves: What awesome news!

Mauro Ranallo: It sounds like next week we’re going to see the in ring singles debut of Elias Samson as he takes on Edge!

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Marty Scurll is in action as he goes one on one with Adam Cole, bay bay!

Corey Graves: Scurll has been on something of a losing streak as of late... can he return to winning ways here tonight?

Cole made his way to the ring first, followed by Marty Scurll. When both superstars were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Scurll took Cole down with a clothesline and stomped on him several times, then dragged him to his feet and hit a European uppercut, then followed it up with a pumphandle neckbreaker. He hooked the leg, but Cole kicked out at 2. Scurll then whipped Cole into the corner and set him up for a superplex, but Cole fought back and knocked Scurll off the turnbuckle, before hitting a dropkick. As both men got to their feet, Cole set Scurll up for the Last Shot, but Scurll blocked it and countered with a sitout suplex slam. Scurll then hit Cole with the Bird of Prey, and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Marty Scurll gets the victory!

The referee raised Scurll's arm in victory, and Scurll made his way to the back as Cole recovered in the ring.

SEGMENT

The scene opened up in a designated interview area. A lush deep red curtain hung in the background, and a large sized steel cut out of the EBWF logo was placed in front of the curtain. Lights cascaded down from the ceiling onto it to light it up and catch the viewer's eyes. Two plush chairs were set by one another with a small table placed between the two. Renee Young was sat in one chair with her legs crossed and a smile on her face. She grinned big at the camera before she spoke up.

Renee Young: Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the EBWF Universe. It’s Renee Young here at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina and I am in a sit down interview with EBWF’s brand new Women’s GM, Angelina Love. Angelina.

Renee Young waved for her to come on out. Angelina Love walked into the frame and smiled. Renee Young stood up and met Angelina, sharing a mutual handshake and both taking a seat in their chairs.

Renee Young: Thank you so much Angelina, I know you’re an incredibly busy woman and there is certainly a lot going on that needs your attention. We thank you for sparing some of your time to sit down with me here today so that our Universe can get a feel for you. It has been a few years since you’ve officially been in an EBWF ring full time, so you must be feeling all kinds of different emotions. However, before we get to that, let me just start off with saying welcome back! It’s great to see you!

Angelina Love: Well thank you, Renee. It’s great to be back! It’s great to be home.

Renee Young: Certainly, and we are so glad to have you back! Now, if you don’t mind me asking, would you care to share with us about how you’re feeling with your return, and being announced as the first ever EBWF Women’s GM?

Angelina smiled proudly and nonchalantly toyed with her long blonde hair with her manicured fingers.

Angelina Love: It feels incredible, Renee. I honestly never thought I would be back in EBWF. As you may know, I got married a few years ago, and then had my son. So being a stay at home Mom was where I saw myself. I did a lot throughout my career, and I felt it was time to move on to a new chapter. Fast forward a few years and I get a call out of the blue, from Wes. He said he had a proposition for me and well... Here we are.

She took a deep, satisfying breath as she continued.

Angelina Love: Now as far as how I feel about being named the first ever Women’s GM of the EBWF? It feels fabulous! I couldn’t be any more excited than I already am. I have a lot invested into the Women’s division here, being a major part of it in the past. I want to see the division continue to grow strong and break barriers. With some guidance I feel we can do exactly that. The EBWF has the best Women’s division around. There are so many incredibly talented and beautiful ladies on the roster. There is so much potential. However, the division has turned into chaos. We have women doing whatever they want without any repercussions. That stops now. Respect has gone completely out the window and it’s time to restore it. That is what I am here to do.

Renee Young: You’ve certainly made an impact in the women’s division so far. The announcement of the Queen of the Mountain Match at SummerSlam... But everyone is wondering... What is a Queen of the Mountain Match?

Angelina smiled with a slight laughter in her tone.

Angelina Love: Ha ha... I forget, not many people have watched some of the promotions where I groomed myself to become the wrestler I was. It was in one of those promotions where I got the idea of this match. See, the Queen of the Mountain Match is a ladder match, but instead of pulling down the championship, you need to get the championship and hang it up. So it’s a little more challenging in that aspect, but it goes a little deeper.

Renee Young: How so?

Angelina Love: Well, where’s the fun in everyone starting the match and playing tug-a-war with the belt to try and hang it? No, to be able to hang the championship above the ring, the women in the match will have to earn the right to be eligible. Only when you’re eligible, will you be able to take the Women’s Championship, which will be held onto by myself at ringside, and climb the ladder and hang the belt up to win.

Renee Young: So you will be at ringside for this momentous match?

Angelina Love: Where else would I be? This is history in the making, Renee. Not to mention, with how these women have been acting, I need to make sure there are no shenanigans. At the end of this match, there will be a winner, and she will have earned it.

Angelina looked stern as she talked about the Women’s Division once more. Renee turned the attention back to the match quickly.

Renee Young: So, how do the women become eligible?

Angelina Love: During the match, the women will become eligible once they score a pinfall or submission. Then they’re eligible for the remainder of the match. However, there is a downfall to this as well. The woman that gets pinned or taps out, they will spend two minutes locked inside the “penalty box”. Which will be a specially designed shark cage. And this happens with any pinfall.

Renee Young: So the women can just continue to score pinfalls throughout the match?

Angelina Love: Yes, and that’s a great strategy. You can score as many pinfalls as you want. It doesn’t just have to be the one pinfall to become eligible. Just think of it like this... There are seven women in this match. The more women you get in the penalty box at one time, the less there is in the match. Which will make it a lot easier to climb the ladder and win the match.

Renee Young: Wow...

Angelina Love: Exactly... That’s what makes this match unlike any other ladder match you’ve ever seen. You have to think about everything, not just making the climb. You have to be on the offensive and knock down the numbers, but you also have to be on the defensive. You don’t want to end up in that penalty box because then you’re just sitting there. If there’s another woman climbing that ladder when you’re stuck in there for two minutes, there’s nothing you can do but watch the Women’s Championship slip through your fingers.

Renee Young: This sounds like it’s going to be an exciting match. Challenging for sure.

Angelina Love: Oh it will be, that’s why I’m going to be spicing things up before SummerSlam.

Renee looked at Angelina who sat there with a smirk. You could see the ideas running through her head.

Angelina Love: When I returned, I said that no one was going to be given anything. You’d have to earn everything that you get. Well, after Warfare last week, I thought to myself, I just gave everyone a shot in this match... So that’s tonight’s triple threat match, as well as next week's. They will be for bigger stakes.

Renee Young: What do you mean, bigger stakes?

Angelina Love: I mentioned how the woman who scores the victory in each of the matches will get a reward, but I’ve decided that the woman who gets pinned in each match will have to prove that they deserve to be in the Queen of the Mountain Match. So, the woman who gets pinned in each of the triple threat matches, they will have to defend their spot in the match the week before SummerSlam. One will defend her shot against a newcomer here in EBWF... Candice LeRae. The other will defend her shot against Charlotte... So, if you win, you’re in.

Renee Young: Wow... That should light a fire in all the women.

Angelina Love: That’s what I want from this division. I want them to know that everything is going to be earned from here on out and if you don’t produce, you will lose your spot.

Renee Young: Now what doesn’t the winner get?

Angelina Love: The winner of each of the triple match will get an advantage going into the Queen of the Mountain Match. The two women will start off the match as eligible, so if they choose, they don’t need to score a single pinfall or submission. If they were able to from the opening bell, they could take the championship and hang it up instantly. I don’t suggest that strategy, but they would have earned that right.

Renee Young: Are you serious?

Angelina Love: Come on Renee, you know me, I never joke. I said when I returned that this will be a new era in the Women’s Division. Wins and losses, they will matter. The matches you perform out in the middle of that ring, they will determine everything. We will find out who’s here to be the best women’s wrestlers in the world and who’s just here to collect a paycheck. This Queen of the Mountain Match is just the beginning.

Renee Young: I have no doubt that the EBWF Women’s Division will only continue to grow and be the place where women’s wrestling truly matters.

Angelina Love nodded her head in agreeance.

Angelina Love: Absolutely, Renee.

Renee Young: Well that just about wraps us up for this sit down interview. I just want to thank you so much Angelina, again, for your time today. The EBWF Universe is extremely excited to see what this Queen of the Mountain match will bring. Such an exciting time to be in the Women’s division!

Angelina Love continued to smile and nod as the camera slowly faded out with the two women talking among each other. Warfare then cut to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, the Big Show makes his EBWF debut as he goes one on one with Andrade Cien Almas!

"Crank It Up" by Brand New Sin hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as The Big Show made his way to the ring. When Big Show was in the ring, "Making a Difference" by CFO$ hit and the crowd booed as Almas headed to the ring, accompanied by Charlotte and Zelina Vega.

Corey Graves: What a contrast between these two superstars, Mauro... Big Show is over a foot taller than Almas, and outweighs up by about 170 pounds, maybe even more than that!

Mauro Ranallo: Be that as it may, Corey, Almas can use his speed and athleticism to his advantage... not to mention the presence of Zelina Vega and Charlotte at ringside could make a difference!

After Almas had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Big Show went for a clothesline, but Almas ducked out of the way and hit Big Show with a series of kicks. Almas then hit an enzuigiri, and tried to take Big Show down with a Russian legsweep... but Big Show blocked it, then grabbed Almas and hit him with a headbutt. Almas staggered backwards, and Big Show took him down with a big boot. As he hit the mat, Almas rolled out of the ring, giving himself a moment to recover.

Mauro Ranallo: Almas quickly getting himself out of harm's way... he wants as little to do with Big Show as possible!

Corey Graves: Can you blame him, Mauro? He's competing with a literal giant!

As Big Show taunted Almas, Zelina Vega climbed onto the ring apron and began yelling at him. Taking advantage of the distraction, Almas re-entered the ring and attacked Big Show from behind, hitting him in the back of the head before hitting a kick to the back of Big Show's legs, causing Big Show to fall to his knees. Almas then hit Big Show with a superkick, causing him to fall to the mat. He made the cover and the referee counted – 1... Big Show kicked out before the ref could even count 2!

Mauro Ranallo: It's going to take more than that to put the Big Show down for a 3 count!

Almas stomped on Big Show several times, trying to keep him grounded, but Big Show shoved Almas away and got to his feet. When he was on his feet, Big Show grabbed Almas and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a bodypress! Almas staggered out of the corner and Big Show lifted him up, hitting a gorilla press slam. Show then put his foot on the chest of Almas, pinning him. The referee counted – 1... 2... Almas kicked out!

Corey Graves: Big Show is trying to make a statement here and show the EBWF locker room just how powerful he is!

Big Show signalled for the Chokeslam, and he pulled Almas to his feet, then grabbed him by the throat. As Show tried to lift Almas up, Almas blocked it, fighting back with a kick to the midsection. Big Show let go of Almas, and Almas tried to set him up for the Hammerlock DDT... but Big Show countered with a back body drop! Almas got back to his feet, and Big Show hit him with the WMD! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Big Show gets the victory!

Corey Graves: An impressive debut... I don't envy whoever steps into the ring with him next!

SEGMENT

The fans let out a nearly universal boo as “Toreador II” by Apocalyptica began to play across the arena. Aiden English stepped out onto the entrance ramp with Raquel Diaz just a step or two behind him. Aiden had the Breakout Title laying over his right shoulder. He turned to the title and used his breath to fog a section up before polishing it with his palm.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s not time for Aiden’s match, what in the world is he doing out here?

Corey Graves: The Drama King promised us a Breakout Bonanza tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: This man is so full of himself!

Corey Graves: You can’t talk about the Breakout Champion that way!

Aiden climbed up on the ropes and held the top and middle ropes for Raquel to climb in. She made a straight line across the ring to retrieve a microphone from a crew member at ringside. Aiden climbed up in the corner closest to the steps and lifted the Breakout Title over his head. The crowd continued to boo. Raquel waited in the center of the ring for her husband. He stepped down out of the corner and laid the title back over his shoulder. He took the microphone from Raquel.

Aiden English: Take it in for a moment! Aiden English is the new EBWF Breakout Champion!

The crowd got louder as Aiden held his hands up over his head.

Aiden English: I know, you didn’t think I could do it. I’ve heard the doubt since the first time I set foot in this ring. And, I get it. There’s a lot of room to question the hiring policy of the EBWF but I think it’s clear by now that I’m the exception to that rule and not another statistic. I’m one of the few good ideas Wes Ikeda has had since taking the show over after Mania. To celebrate the start of my reign I promised to host the Biggest Breakout Bonanza of all time and I don’t go back on my promises! Just like when I promised this title was mine from the moment I became the number one contender!

Aiden walked to the ropes and motioned for someone to come out.

Corey Graves: I’m excited to see what he has planned!

A dozen or so men and women stepped out onto the entrance ramp. Each of them was wearing a pair of black slacks, a black button up and a gold drama mask to cover their face. All of them except the first two were carrying various objects as they paraded down to the ring. The empty handed pair slid under the bottom rope and jumped to their feet. One by one the others handed off their objects and returned to the back. The pair in the ring went about quickly setting the items up. First was an easel on which a covered image was quickly placed. Next there was a small table, the second guy opened a guest book and placed it on the table. The show cut away to commercial and eventually came back. It took both of them to unroll the black and gold rug across the center of the ring. The remaining items were all set dressing; plants, curtains to hang over the top ropes and big feather quill pin for the guest book. Aiden and Raquel watched as the two men dressed the ring and then slid back out and stayed at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Only Aiden English would take things this far!

Corey Graves: He deserves a little time in the spotlight Mauro!

Aiden English: Now that this ring looks more suitable for a celebration of this caliber, I’d like to invite everyone in the back down to the ring to celebrate with their new Champion!

Aiden had a smile on his face for a moment before he realized that no one was coming to the ring to celebrate with him.

Aiden English: No one! UNACCEPTABLE!

“I Am Stronger” by CFO$ hit the speakers. The audience came to its feet, cheering for the monster. Aiden dropped the microphone and quickly rolled out of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: I think Aiden just got more than he asked for!

He motioned for Raquel to come on but before she could get out of the ring one of the masked men at ringside clotheslined Aiden. He pulled the mask off to reveal Ryan O’Hare. The other masked man approached and revealed himself to be Frank Woods, the other member of Tennessee Two-Step. Ryan went to lift Aiden up to his feet but Aiden hit a low blow. Aiden pivoted and hit Frank with the Breakout Title.

Corey Graves: I heard these two had been banned from returning to Warfare after what happened with Elias Samson last week!

Aiden started to round the ring to leave but Braun Strowman was standing at the top of the ramp, cutting off Aiden’s exit strategy. Aiden helped Raquel out of the ring and the two ducked down below the apron in a half-hearted attempt at hiding from Strowman.

Corey Graves: I’m sure Braun is just down here to celebrate with our new champ!

Mauro Ranallo: Braun and Aiden still have unfinished business from the King of the Ring tournament.

Strowman stopped at the ring and considered giving chase to Aiden, then his eyes landed on the pretty decorations set up in the ring. He walked up the steps and over the top rope into the ring. Aiden and Raquel took this opportunity to bolt up the entrance ramp. Another pause as Braun considered going after them but his gaze returned to the covered picture in the center of the ring. He pulled the cover down to reveal a painting of Aiden with the Breakout Title around his waist. Braun let out a chuckle before breaking the frame of the picture over his knee and tearing the canvas in half. Aiden stopped at the top of the ramp and looked back enraged. Braun turned to face him and laughed. Aiden reluctantly left as Braun went about clearing the ring off all the stuff that had just been set up.

Mauro Ranallo: Braun is sending a clear message about how much he cares for the Drama King.

Corey Graves: Way to ruin a perfectly good Breakout Bonanza!

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Braun Strowman is set to take on Bobby Roode!

MATCH FOUR

After a commercial for Summerslam, the camera cut to the ring, where Braun Strowman was stood waiting for his opponent. "Glorious Domination" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd sang along as Bobby Roode made his way to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Roode removed his robe, then stared across at Strowman. Roode yelled at Strowman, "you're not glorious!", then as the bell rang, Roode ran at Strowman. Strowman got his foot up, taking Roode down with a big boot! As Roode stumbled to his feet, Strowman threw him into the nearest corner, then hit a hard chop to the chest. Roode cried out in pain, and Strowman dragged Roode to the next corner, before hitting another hard chop. For a second time, Roode cried out, and Strowman dragged Roode to a third corner, hitting a third chop to the chest. The crowd began chanting "one more time!" and Strowman obliged, dragging Roode to the fourth and final corner then hitting one last chop to the chest! Roode had a red handprint on his chest where Strowman had dropped him, and as Strowman stepped back, Roode crumpled to the mat. The crowd began chanting Strowman's name, and the Monster Among Men raised his arm in acknowledgement.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, it seems Braun Strowman has some fans here in Greenville!

Corey Graves: Well Mauro, Strowman grew up in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, just a couple of hours drive from here. Perhaps the people of South Carolina have adopted Braun as one of their own!

Strowman dragged Roode to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, then went for a clothesline. Roode ducked out of the way and got behind Strowman, hitting a kick to back of the knee. Strowman lost his balance slightly, and Roode ran against the ropes, hitting Strowman with a shoulder charge to the back of the knee! Strowman fell to the mat, and Roode began pummelling him with a series of punches. Roode then hit a knee drop, and as Strowman sat up, he applied a sleeper hold.

Mauro Ranallo: Strowman has only recently been cleared from the neck injury he sustained at King of the Ring at the hands of Tommaso Ciampa. Roode is targeting the neck here to try and wear Strowman down!

Strowman fought out of the sleeper hold, and as both men got to their feet, Strowman hit Roode with a series of punches. Strowman then whipped Roode against the ropes for a second time, this time hitting a sidewalk slam. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: I never understand why people choose to kick out when Braun Strowman pins them. If it were me, I'd stay down to avoid further punishment!

Strowman got to his feet and stomped on Bobby Roode, then dragged Roode to his feet and set him up for a chokeslam! Roode fought out of it, then kicked Strowman in the midsection and set him up for the Glorious DDT! Strowman blocked it, countering with a shoulder back toss, then as Roode got to his feet, Strowman lifted him over his shoulder and hit the Running Powerslam! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Braun Strowman gets the victory!

SEGMENT

As Braun Strowman was exiting the ring, Tommaso Ciampa's voice echoed around the arena. He spoke in a sing song voice.

Tommaso Ciampa: Braaaaaun. Braun Strowman. Do you wanna come out and play? Let's do something fun.

Strowman stopped in his tracks in disbelief.

Mauro Ranallo: This isn't wise on Ciampa's part.

Corey Graves: Why not Mauro? If you're gonna to provoke the Monster Among Men it may as well be after he's already been involved in a match.

As Ciampa's laugh rang out he appeared on the tron stood in the parking lot.

Tommaso Ciampa: I'm feeling generous. How's about a nice game of hide and seek? In a moment I'm gonna disappear from the screen. You count to ten then come and find me? Okay... go!

Strowman did not count to ten. He walked briskly up the ramp and into the backstage area, stormed through a door and into the parking lot.

Braun Strowman: Where are you, Ciampa? I'm not in the mood for games. I've always hated hide and seek...

Strowman's frustration grew as he tore the place apart, violently brushing away warning signs and anything else that got in his way.

Braun Strowman: Damn it, Ciampa, don't waste my time. Come out and face me like a man!

Strowman examined a car for a moment before ripping off the door off!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! If I'm not mistaken, that's Tommaso Ciampa's rental vehicle. That's going to be a hefty blow to Ciampa's wallet.

Corey Graves: If were Tommaso Ciampa I'd be more worried about blows to my body than my wallet.

The trunk of the car popped open and Tommaso Ciampa sneaked out. He grabbed a chain from the back and wrapped it around him arm. Strowman turned around in time for Ciampa to sock him with the chained up forearm. Strowman stumbled around before falling to his knee.

Tommaso Ciampa: You didn't count to ten Braun. You cheated. Cheaters never win Braun.

Ciampa nailed Strowman with the chain again. Strowman fell onto his back. Ciampa made the most of opportunity by slowly unwinding the chain and forcing the chain around Braun's throat.

Mauro Ranallo: Shades of what we saw at King of the Ring.

Ciampa applied pressure and laughed some more. Strowman was unable to put up any resistance as his body began to go limp.

Corey Graves: Braun Strowman is fading quickly. I think we might have a...

Grave's stopped mid-sentence as suddenly Strowman's hand grabbed the chain, forcing his fingers under it and allowing himself to breathe once more. Ciampa was no longer laughing, instead he was trying to retrieve the chain. Ciampa tried for a few moments but it was clear Strowman was not giving up and had overpowered Ciampa. Ciampa looked around for a moment before hightailing it out of the parking lot. Strowman allowed the chain to fall to the floor before slowly getting to his feet and clutching at his throat. When Strowman removed his hand the red marks revealed just how much pressure Ciampa had applied. Strowman looked angry for a moment but his enraged expression was soon replaced by something else. Strowman bent down and picked up the chain. Strowman swung the chain and Ciampa's rental car, hitting the windscreen full force and causing it to shatter! Strowman then walked away, taking the chain with him.

Mauro Ranallo: I don't think that went the way Tommaso Ciampa had planned!

Corey Graves: Ciampa may have caused more damage to Strowman... but at what cost?

MATCH FIVE

Warfare returned from commercial as “Crushed” by Parkway Drive took over the sound system. Alexa Bliss walked out onto the stage and stood at the top of the ramp. Christy Hemme in the ring reluctantly raised the microphone up to her lips.

Christy Hemme: Making her way to the ring, from Columbus, Ohio. The one and only, true “Goddess of Professional Wrestling”. EBWF’s uncrowned Women’s Champion... Aaaallleeexxxxxxaa Bllliiiissssssssss!!!!

Alexa smirked as she walked down to the ring and quickly made her way into the ring. She walked over to Christy and gave her a tap on the head with a smile. She turned as “Stars in the Night” replaced her theme on the sound system. Paige was the next out and quickly made her way down to the ring.

Christy Hemme: Her opponent... Making her way to the ring, from Norwich, England... Paige!!

She got into the ring and looked at Alexa who stood off in the corner. Paige taunted the crowd seconds before her music was replaced with “Illest” by Far East Movement. Liv Morgan walked out on the stage, quite... Calm... She stopped for a second as she looked out at the EBWF Universe. She took a deep breathe, her eyes bloodshot and swollen, before she headed down to the ring slowly.

Christy Hemme: Their opponent... Making her way from Elmwood Park, New Jersey... Former EBWF Women’s Champion... LIIVVVV MOORRRGGAANNN!!!

Alexa shot a look over at Christy as Liv entered into the ring. Her mood changed as soon as she laid her eyes on Alexa. She charged over to the corner at Alexa. Paige stood off to the side as Alexa and Liv got in each other’s faces. The two women begun to bad mouth each other before the bell could even ring. The referee walked over and attempted to separate the two women so he could start the match, but that’s when Paige charged in and knocked Liv in the back of shoulders with a right forearm. Liv stumbled into Alexa who instantly scooped her up and slammed her down on the mat. Without waiting, the referee signaled for the bell and the match was made official.

Mauro Ranallo: The match as officially started, and it already seems like Paige and Alexa are working together.

Corey Graves: Doesn’t surprise me, Mauro... Liv tends to annoy a lot of people. I know I’m annoyed every time she’s around.

Alexa and Paige looked at each other and then both down at Liv who arched her back as she rolled to her side. Paige bent down and scooped up a handful of Liv’s hair and pulled her up to her feet. Paige followed up with a quick slap which dropped Liv to her knees. Alexa smiled as she walked around to the front of Liv and bent down.

Alexa Bliss: Aww... Poor Liv…

Alexa grabbed Liv’s head and slammed it down into the canvas face first. Paige and Alexa looked pleased as Liv clutched at her face. Alexa motioned to Paige to pick Liv backup, which Paige quickly followed. She lifted Liv up to her feet again and the two women each took one of Liv’s arms. Alexa and Paige then whipped Liv into the corner with force. Liv’s body bounce off the turnbuckle. She collapsed right in the corner as she reached back and grabbed at her lower back once more.

Mauro Ranallo: Liv goes hard into the corner.

Corey Graves: It doesn’t look like Paige is done... Wait a minute…

Mauro Ranallo: What’s this?!

Paige moved in to continue to the assault, but Alexa quickly grabbed Paige by the hair and by the tights and she threw in between the top turnbuckle and the middle. Paige’s shoulder connected with the steel post. She toppled through the ropes and fell to the outside. Alexa turned her attention back to Liv and then just nudged her with her foot.

Alexa Bliss: Come on... I thought you were supposed to be all heart...

She nudged her with her foot again. Liv reached out for the bottom rope, but Alexa kicked her hand away. She mocked Liv some more. Alexa bent down and paint brushed the back of Liv’s head.

Alexa Bliss: YOU’RE NOTHING!!!

Alexa reached down and helped Liv up to her feet. She positioned Liv in the corner and then she grabbed a hold of Liv’s jaw and held onto her face. She pushed it back and bend Liv over the turnbuckles as she continued to berate her.

Alexa Bliss: I MADE YOU!!! I MADE YOU!!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa is humiliating Liv...

Corey Graves: Humiliating? Alexa is speaking the truth. Liv Morgan would be nothing if it wasn’t for Alexa Bliss.

She pushed her open palm into Liv’s face and pushed her head back a few times. The referee warned Alexa to get it out of the corner, which Alexa turned and walked away. Liv stared forward as Alexa created some space. Alexa turned and faced Liv and begun to charge at her. Paige grabbed the legs of Liv and pulled them out from under her. Before Alexa could connect, Paige yanked Liv out of the ring and threw her to the ground. Alexa collided with turnbuckles and cried out in pain.

Corey Graves: Quick thinking by Paige...

Paige quickly picked Liv up and then threw her into the steel steps, back first. Alexa slowly walked out of the corner after the collision. Paige slid back in behind Alexa’s back and shot at her. Paige dropped down and she took out Alexa’s right knee. Alexa buckled under the attack and dropped to her knee. Paige continued quickly and grabbed Alexa. She smashed her knee into Alexa’s face quick before she threw her to the mat. Paige reached down and picked up Alexa’s right knee and she tucked it under her arm and dropped back. Alexa’s knee stiffened as her foot connected with the mat. Alexa reached out to her leg as Paige stood back up. She looked down at Alexa and then over and noticed Liv attempting to get back into the ring. Paige quickly ran over and booted Liv in the side of the head. Liv fell to the floor once more and Paige turned to face Alexa. Paige moved in on Alexa. She bent down and attempted to pick Alexa up, but rolled her up for a pin. The referee dropped down.

Referee: 1… 2…

Mauro Ranallo: Quick kick out from Paige.

Paige forced her way out of the pin attempt and quickly returned to her feet. Alexa managed to get to her feet as well, but not as quickly as Paige. The two women met in the center of the ring as Paige hit a quick forearm. Alexa threw her own forearm and connect with Paige. The two women traded forearms a few times before Liv Morgan flew into the mix and took out both women with a double missile dropkick. Paige and Alexa flew to the opposite end of the ring and Liv followed. She jumped quickly on Alexa and attempted a pinfall.

Referee: 1… 2...

Alexa threw her shoulder up. Liv quickly scrambled over Alexa and moved over to Paige. She gave her a quick cover.

Referee: 1… 2...

Paige once again kicked out. Alexa used the ropes and pulled herself up to her feet as Liv returned to her. Liv turned and she faced Alexa. The two women looked at each other for a second before Liv charged. Alexa raised her arm as Liv wailed away on Alexa with a primal scream. Alexa backed against the ropes and the referee instantly got in the middle and pulled Liv back from Alexa. Liv attempted to charge at Alexa again, but Paige scooped her up and rolled her up in a quick pin.

Referee: 1… 2…

Alexa jumped forward and broke up the pin. She picked Paige up by her hair and attempted to throw her into the corner, but Paige reversed and threw Alexa into the corner. Alexa hit against the middle turnbuckle and sat in the corner. Paige turned as Liv returned to her feet. The two women exchanged a few forearms of their own before Paige took the upper hand with a cheap shot to the midsection.

Mauro Ranallo: Paige looks to be in completely control here.

Liv doubled over and dropped to her knees. Alexa moved around in the corner as Paige lifted her knee and rammed it into Liv’s forehead. Liv fell backwards onto the mat. Paige bent down and grab Liv by the hair and pulled her back to her feet. The referee warned Paige about the hair, but she blew him off. Alexa moved out of the corner and club Paige in the upper back. Paige let go of Liv and turned to face Alexa. She grabbed her by the head and tucked it under her arm. Liv attacked Paige in the back which caused her to drop Alexa. Liv wrapped her arms around Paige’s waist and attempted to pull back for a German suplex, but Paige reversed and took Liv’s back in a quick transition.

Mauro Ranallo: Paige with the reversal!!

Paige attempted the same move, but Liv locked her foot behind Paige’s leg to block. Paige rained a few blows to the back of Liv’s neck until she loosened Liv’s foot. Paige set up her arms around Liv’s waist again, but Alexa quickly grab a hold of Paige’s waist. Alexa pulled back in attempt to lift the two women, but she couldn’t get the two over. Liv charged forward towards the corner to get free, but the momentum proved too much as the three women all ran at the corner. Liv tucked down and her face instantly connected with the exposed steel of the middle turnbuckle.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY... THE EXPOSED TURNBUCKLE... WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Paige’s chest smashed into the top turnbuckle which caused to her release her grasp on Liv. Liv fell to the mat. Alexa fell backwards and pulled Paige over her. She tucked up under Paige’s legs and sat back. For extra measure, Alexa pulled back on Paige’s tights and exposed a lime green thong. The referee dropped down and counted.

Mauro Ranallo: SHE’S GOT THE TIGHTS!!!

Referee: 1… 2… 3…

Corey Graves: It’s over!! The Goddess of the Ring is the winner!!

“Crushed” by Parkway Drive blasted onto the sound system as the bell rang and Alexa stood up. Paige rolled over and grabbed her chest. The referee grabbed Alexa’s arm and raised it in the air.

Christy Hemme: The winner of this match... ALEXA BLISS!!!

Alexa celebrated in the middle of the ring, excited that she just won her advantage in Queen of the Mountain Match.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from a commercial the fans were brought to their feet with one simple word over the PA System.

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I Came To Play" by Downstait hit the PA System and the fans exploded in cheers. The Miz charged through the curtain wearing a black dri fit hoodie and gray jeans. He had sunglasses on and his hair was slicked all the way around. The EBWF Championship was over his shoulder, as he made is way confidently down the ramp. He slapped a couple of fives as he entered the ring in true Miz fashion. He soaked in all of the cheers before finally getting a microphone from the time keeper. The Miz put the mic to his lips, and the crowd got even louder with cheers. Miz brought the mic down and a big smile formed on his face, this gained him an even bigger ovation. Finally the crowd quieted down long enough for him to begin.

The Miz: Thank you. Hi guys!

Another huge pop from the crowd.

The Miz: A simple "Hi Miz!" would be great. Let's try this again... HI GUYS!

Crowd: HI MIZ!

The Miz: Nicely done. Alright enough of the pleasantries... let's get right down to business. A couple of weeks back, I came out here on the most MUST SEE show in the history of Sports Entertainment Miz TV- and I planned with all of my heart and soul to try... really try.. to turn my brain down to a 4 year old level to actually be able to have a conversation with one... Seth Rollins.

The crowd booed at the mention of Rollins.

The Miz: He of course... well he didn't come...he didn't show... he didn't even have the courtesy to RELEASE a statement of an apology for standing me up... and that... well that just burned me up inside.. that FIRED me up to my very core...

The crowd cheered starting to catch on to what Miz was doing.

The Miz: I'm serious... this is something that I had a very hard time trying to LET GO. However, with the help of family and friends, I was able to get over him not showing up. I was able to TERMINATE those negative feelings I had for Seth... and I was able to rise above them... and move on to my other FUTURE ENDEAVORS...

More cheers. The Miz had a shit eating grin on his face.

The Miz: The first of which being tonight... now let's just... hypothetically say... that Seth Rollins starts to make a habit of not showing up. Let's just say- come Summerslam I'm there right... I'm waiting for Seth... and then someone runs in the ring... with a PINK SLIP...

He paused dramatically. The crowd was getting a kick out of this.

The Miz: Of paper... telling me that Seth wasn't coming. Let's say that this happens... I just wanted to come out here tonight and say that should this occur... I will NOT be surprised... I will NOT be effected by it... I will not get all up in my feelings about it...I actually would welcome it. You see Mizfits, Seth Rollins vs. The Miz that's cute... it's something... but is it Summerslam good? Ehhh... no. So no matter what happens at Summerslam... no matter who happens to show up on the other side of that ring... I just want you all to know that I will be waiting for them... and I will be ready....

The Miz quickly got very intense as the crowd cheered loudly.

The Miz: I will be ready- because this belt right here that you see- this belt signifies that I am the best. It signifies that no matter what jamoak shows up to face me at the biggest event of the summer... this belt signifies that they are about to enter themselves into an uphill climb.. that they are in no way shape or form ready for... it signifies that whoever shows up to meet me at Summerslam is in for the longest god damn night of their lives. This belt signifies that whoever that man might be... will never BE MIZ... so they'll have no choice but to...

Crowd: BE JEALOUS!

The Miz: BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANNNNND I'MMMMMMMMM

Crowd and Miz: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The Miz flipped the microphone down to the mat. As "I Came To Play" was once again heard.

Mauro Ranallo: Well some confident words by the champion there Corey.

Corey Graves: It seems as though he's beyond ready for whatever comes his way here in the weeks ahead.

Warfare went to a commercial as Miz was shown showboating with the fans.

MATCH SIX

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden English has made it all the way to the main event here tonight and he will take on the Gateway Champion!

Aiden’s theme hit and he came to the ring to a flurry of boos from the EBWF Universe. Dalton was to the ring next accompanied by his boys. A replay of his victory last week over Jimmy Havoc played for the audience at home.

Corey Graves: And that’s how the Party Peacock remains the EBWF Gateway Championship this week!

Both men were in the ring and the bell rang. Collar and elbow, and Dalton with a knee, a punch and putting boots to Aiden in the corner. Aiden whipped Dalton, but Castle blocked the hip toss. Aiden connected with a jawbreaker, and English with a DDT, but Dalton was able to block and go for the clothesline. Aiden denied him the clothesline and headed up top. Dalton cut him off and went for a superplex. English blocked, and got the headbutt, knocking Dalton down, perching, Castle rolled to the floor and was consoled by the boys.

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden is on the prowl, going outside to get Dalton Castle back in the ring.

Aiden picked him back up and threw him back in under the bottom rope. Dalton came alive though and smashed Aiden’s face into the turnbuckles. Aiden came off the ropes, and ate a boot to the face. Dalton went for the pin, but couldn’t put English away so he drove a knee into Aiden’s back and went for a kneeling surfboard. Keeping it on, rising to his feet as English struggled to escape. Blocking punches, Aiden fired them back, reversed a whip, and hit a big forearm, followed by the Manhattan Drop in to a double leg drop into the basement dropkick. He pinned him, but it was only good for a near fall!

Corey Graves: I thought English had him there.

English hit the Irish whip, but Dalton caught himself on the ropes and missed a front kick. Aiden turned and hit the Director’s Cut. He hooked Dalton’s leg.

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: What just happened?!

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden English has a victory over the Gateway Champion!

Corey Graves: The Boys are stunned!

Mauro Ranallo: The Drama King had no doubt!

Indeed, Aiden English was celebrating in the center of the ring as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote