Warfare Results 08/13/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 08/13/2018

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are less than two weeks away from the hottest event of the summer… EBWF Summerslam!

Corey Graves: Tonight, we are live from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and kicking things off, we've got…

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Mauro Ranallo: Well this wasn't what we were expecting, but it looks like we're about to hear from our EBWF World Champion!

"I Came To Play" by Downstait played as The Miz flanked by Mickie James exploded out of the back with a tremendous amount of energy. He wore sunglasses over his eyes, a white long sleeve button up and gray slacks. He had the EBWF Championship over his shoulder as he confidently made his way down the ramp and into the ring. He requested - and was granted - a microphone from the time keeper. The crowd was giving him a tremendously warm reception and a "Miz is Awesome" chant broke out. Miz comically put the microphone to his lips with a great flare for the dramatic. He began to speak.

The Miz: Atlanta, Georgia... where are my Mizfits at!!!!???

The crowd erupted in cheers.

The Miz: So - it would appear as though your hero is indeed a prophet. It would appear as though your hero, can indeed see into the future without even the use of a crystal ball. The last time you saw me, I alluded to the fact that at Summerslam there may be a chance that a match between myself and Seth Rollins... well it just might not be in the cards. Last time you heard me I hinted at the fact, that maybe just maybe, Seth Rollins would be too shook like a rook to go against the greatest of the great, cream of the crop, most must see man... this side of the Mississippi... The Miz. It would appear, Atlanta, that that is EXACTLY the situation that we all find ourselves in. The Miz - your favorite wrestler’s favorite wrestler - is without an opponent for the greatest event of the summer...

The crowd booed at the thought of Miz not competing at Summerslam.

The Miz: I know right?! It's awful… how are we going to have a Summerslam without the EBWF World Champion? How are we going to have a Summerslam without seeing the best wrestler on this planet or any other... doing what he does better than anyone else?! How are we going to have a Summerslam?! Without the freaking Miz?! I mean is that a Summerslam that any of you here would even watch?

The crowd booed again.

The Miz: That's what I though. So Mizfits... I have good news...

The crowd popped as Miz had clearly been playing with their emotions.

The Miz: I can't accept... nor fathom... a Summerslam without this beautiful bastard that you're looking at right now. So in an unprecedented move... because those are the only moves I make... I... The Miz... the man... the champ... am throwing out an OPEN CHALLENGE... to anyone that wants to step into the bright lights of the Summerslam main event. I'm throwing out an open challenge to anyone that thinks that they have what it takes to become the leader of this great company. I'm issuing a challenge to ANYONE in the back that wants to take a shot at changing their lives. Whoever you are... wherever you're from... let's see who's just DUMB enough to try and take down yours truly... I will take on ANYONE! Come on out! Who wants to see what The Miz is all about!? Who wants to see why I'm the champ?!

Mauro Ranallo: I can't believe this Corey... an open challenge?! Is he serious?

Corey Graves: Seems pretty serious to me!

The crowd was going nuts at this announcement and Miz' growing intensity. The Miz waited several beats and nobody's music hit. The Miz looked troubled by this.

The Miz: Really? Really? Nobody wants a chance to face The Miz at Summerslam for the EBWF World Championship? Not one person... call everyone in the back what you want... but I didn't think that we had a bunch of cowa...

"Aint No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage of the Elephant hit. The crowd booed as Seth Rollins' music blared through the entire arena. A big smile formed on the face of the EBWF Champion.

Mauro Ranallo: I thought it wasn't going to happen!

Corey Graves: Looks like all signs point to Miz being wrong about that one.

The Miz inaudibly was screaming at the entrance way. He took his sunglasses off and handed them to Mickie, who adorably put them on. He then put the EBWF World Championship on the mat and motioned with his hands as if to say "come on let's go." All of a sudden Mickie screamed and fell to the floor as the crowd popped huge, Miz looked at Mickie and she pointed behind him but before he could turn around his hands wrapped around his waist, he was pulled out and back in for…

Corey Graves: Jimmy Havoc! Rainmaker! Acid Rainmaker to the champ!

Mauro Ranallo: Way to rain on Miz’s parade!

Havoc stood back and stood over Miz, who had fallen down in a heap. He looked to his right to see Mickie James who was sat cowering in the corner. Havoc nodded and motioned her to exit the ring, she looked at Miz and exited up the ramp. Havoc looked back at Miz and mounted him. Havoc began raining punches down on the Miz one after another. He stood back up and went ringside and grabbed a microphone. Once back in the ring he mounted the Miz again and began beating him with the microphone across the forehead until the World Champion bled.

Corey Graves: Oh my god. Someone get the EMTs for The Miz!

Havoc got to his feet, wiped blood off the microphone and began to speak.

Jimmy Havoc: There appears to be a vacancy on the throne and if I remember correctly the last King was kinda good at wrestling.

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd. Some fans cheered, others were still booing Havoc for his vicious assault.

Jimmy Havoc: Miz. Consider your poxy “Open Challenge” accepted. I’m the one you haven’t and can’t beat, I am your everything come Summerslam and your worst nightmare.

Miz began to stir so Havoc hit him again with the microphone.

Jimmy Havoc: Consider your run as champion officially fucking over and accept me as the still reigning King of the Goths, your demise and your NEW EBWF World Champion.

Havoc stood up and walked over to the EBWF World Title, he picked it up and placed it next to Miz’s head. He sat next to Miz and picked him up by his hair, forcing him to stare at the Title belt.

Jimmy Havoc: Don't worry though Mizfits, you will see The Miz after Summerslam. We’ll have a wonderful “In Memoriam” for him, I might even do a eulogy.

Miz tried to force his way back but Havoc landed another blow with the microphone, blood began to pour from the cut on his head onto the Title belt.

Jimmy Havoc: At least you can finally say you’ve given your blood for this Title belt. You know me well by now Mike. I will stand here and tell jokes but you know how hard I hit and how hard I can get hit and keep going, like a shit Rocky Balboa knockoff. I have taken bigger punishments for less than it’s worth, so what will I do when this match at Summerslam is worth fucking everything to me? In two weeks Miz, you find out.

Havoc picked Miz backup, whose face was covered in blood. He could hardly stand as Havoc stood him upright, Havoc hit Miz with another Acid Rainmaker which collapsed The Miz.

Havoc picked up the Title belt and stood over the World Champion, he held the belt aloft in the air and then draped it over Miz’s body. He left the ring as Mickie made her back in to check on The Miz. Warfare went to commercial as Mickie begged for a medic.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back, if you've just joined us, before the commercial break Jimmy Havoc accepted The Miz's open challenge for Summerslam, viciously assaulting the EBWF World Champion in the process!

After a brief recap of the opening segment, the camera cut back to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at Big Show.

Corey Graves:We hope to get an update on Miz's condition later on in the show, but right now we've got The Big Show in action as he goes one on one with the debuting Hardcore Holly!

Mauro Ranallo: Big Show made his EBWF debut last week with an impressive victory over Andrade Cien Almas… can he get another victory here tonight?

Corey Graves: One thing is for sure Mauro, there is no love lost between the Big Show and Bob Holly… they've been back and forth at each other all week!

"How Do You Like Me Now?" by Jim Johnston hit and the crowd booed as Hardcore Holly made his way to the ring. After Holly had entered the ring, "Crank It Up" by Brand New Sin hit and the crowd cheered as Big Show headed down the ramp. Once Big Show was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Holly came at Big Show with some stiff right hands, but Big Show fought back with some punches of his own, then whipped Holly into the corner. Big Show charged towards Hardcore Holly, going for a bodypress, but Holly moved out of the way, causing Big Show to collide with the turnbuckles.

Mauro Ranallo: You could feel the ring shake there!

Holly pulled Big Show out of the corner and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes. As Big Show ran back towards him, Holly hit a dropkick, then kicked Big Show in the midsection and took him down with a DDT. Holly followed it up with a leg drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1… 2… Big Show kicked out! Holly got to his feet and stomped on Big Show several times, trying to keep him grounded, but Show was able to get to his feet and he took Hardcore Holly down with a clothesline. As Holly got back to his feet, Big Show lifted him over his shoulder, hitting a huge body slam. Holly got to his feet once more, and Big Show hit the Final Cut! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… kickout!

Corey Graves: What an action packed match this has been, Mauro!

Big Show signaled for the Choke Slam, and waited for Hardcore Holly to get to his feet. Holly got up, and Big Show grabbed him by the throat, but Holly fought back with an elbow smash, then hit a neckbreaker. Holly then rolled out of the ring, grabbing a steel chair!

Mauro Ranallo: Well Holly said he was going to use a chair on Big Show… it looks like he's going to be a man of his word!

As Hardcore Holly re-entered the ring with the chair, the referee tried to stop him, but Holly shoved the referee aside then hit Big Show in the face with the chair! Big Show fell to the mat, and as the referee called for the bell, Holly hit Show with the chair several more times. Holly then dropped the chair on the mat, and set Big Show up for a piledriver onto the chair… but Big Show countered with a back body drop, then as Holly got back to his feet, he hit the WMD! Big Show then went to grab the chair, but before he could use it referees and road agents rushed to the ring, getting between Big Show and Hardcore Holly.

Corey Graves: Yet more chaos… what's gotten into everyone tonight, Mauro?!

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Well up next, we've got women's action as Candice LeRae takes on Paige. If Candice wins, she takes Paige's spot in the Queen of the Mountain match!

Paige was already in the ring, awaiting the arrival of her opponent. "Stars in the Show" by Gamma Rock hit and the crowd cheered as Candice made her way to the ring. Once she was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Candice took Paige down with a snapmare then as Paige sat up, she kicked her in the back. She dragged Paige to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes, but Paige reversed the Irish whip, sending Candice into the ropes. As Candice ran back towards her, Paige went for a clothesline, but Candice ducked out of the way and got behind Paige, lifting her up for a German suplex. Both women got to their feet and Candice hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1… 2… kickout!

Corey Graves: A strong start to this match by Candice… you can tell how badly she wants to compete in the Queen of the Mountain match!

Candice pulled Paige to her feet and hit a DDT, then climbed to the top rope, going for a moonsault. She jumped from the top rope… but Paige moved out of the way at the last second! Paige stomped on Candice several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit a fisherman suplex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Candice kicked out! Paige pulled Candice to her feet and set her up for the RamPaige, but Candice blocked it, countering with a northern lights suplex. Both women got to their feet and Candice hit a dropkick, then as Paige got back to her feet, Candice hit a reverse STO. She then locked Paige in the Mrs Garga-No-Escape! Paige was unable to reach the ropes, and she quickly submitted.

Mauro Ranallo: Paige tapped out! Candice just booked her place in the Queen of the Mountain match!

Corey Graves: You can see how much it means to her, Mauro… look at that smile!

Candice celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, “I Am Stronger” by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Braun Strowman stepped out onto the stage. Strowman was wearing cargo trousers, a black “Monster Among Us” t-shirt, and he had a steel chain draped around his neck.

Corey Graves: Strowman wearing that chain like a badge of honor!

Mauro Ranallo: That’s the chain that Tommaso Ciampa used to choke out Braun Strowman at King of the Ring, and he tried to do the same again last week. But as you can see, Strowman “confiscated” the chain from Ciampa… he then used it to shatter the windshield of Ciampa’s rental car!

Corey Graves: He also ripped the door off Tommaso Ciampa’s rental car, Mauro, costing Ciampa thousands of pounds in damages!

Mauro Ranallo: That’s nothing compared to the damage Strowman wants to inflict on Ciampa…

As Strowman entered the ring, he began swinging the chain around. He then placed the chain in the corner of the ring, grabbed a microphone and began to speak.

Braun Strowman: Well I guess you could say the winds of CHAINS are blowing through EBWF…

Corey Graves: Did Strowman just attempt to make a joke?!

Mauro Ranallo: Successfully attempted, Corey!

Corey Graves: Oh well of course you’d find it funny, Mauro…

Braun Strowman: At King of the Ring, Tommaso Ciampa did something that no other superstar has been able to do in my entire career - he injured me. Last week, I was finally cleared to return to action, and he tried to injure me again. But what Tommaso Ciampa is going to realise is that if you come after me like that, you better make damn sure you follow through and put me down for good. Because otherwise I’m going to cause you more pain than you could ever have imagined.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s no laughing matter now, Corey. Strowman is all business!

Braun Strowman: The problem is, Ciampa, you’re only willing to come after me when you think you have an advantage. As soon as I fight back, you run away like a scalded dog. So the next time we step into the ring together, I want to make sure you don’t run off again.

Strowman picked up the steel chain and wrapped it around his wrist.

Braun Strowman: Tommaso Ciampa… at Summerslam, I’m challenging you to a chain match! And if you don’t accept it, everyone in this arena and in the back will know that you’re a coward.

Strowman began pacing back and forth, waiting for Ciampa to respond to his challenge. "Psycho Killer" played through the arena and the crowd booed as Tommaso Ciampa stepped out onto the stage, wearing desert camo shorts and a dark hoodie. He stood at the top of the ramp for a moment as the fans began to chant "Strowman’s gonna kill you". Ciampa got angry and shook his head, then took a few more steps towards the ring. He stopped short and stood halfway up the ramp. After his music faded Ciampa pointed at Strowman and raised the microphone to his lips. He lowered the mic again as the anti-Ciampa chants got louder. Ciampa raised a finger to his lip requesting the fans to be quiet, this had the opposite effect.

Mauro Ranallo: When has that tactic ever worked?

Corey Graves: Shh. Ciampa has something to say.

Ciampa turned on his heel, raised the microphone again. He faced the fans in the arena addressing them directly.

Tommaso Ciampa: I'm the greatest sports entertainer the world has ever known so listen up. Even though, as we just established, I am the best I am not scheduled to fight tonight, it's your time you're wasting, not mine. I have nothing better to do this evening. I'd hate for the rest of the show to suffer because of your intolerance. Heaven forbid they have to cut a match short later on. We know it would be the women who suffered, am I right?

Ciampa laughed at his own joke.

Tommaso Ciampa: Okay, enough. Confession. I lied. I'm sorry. I have a million things I'd rather be doing than wasting MY precious time with ungrateful Atlanta fans.

Ciampa turned and pointed to Braun.

Tommaso Ciampa: As for you.... I'm not interested.

Ciampa dropped the microphone and went to leave. The crowd began chanting “You’re a coward”, and Ciampa smirked. As the camera zoomed in on him, Ciampa spoke directly into the camera, saying “I don’t care what these idiots think!” He then looked back in the ring at Braun, who was laughing. This seemed to annoy Ciampa, who picked up the microphone and spoke once more.

Tommaso Ciampa: What are you laughing at, ya big buffoon?

This time, Strowman was the one who was smirking.

Braun Strowman: I’m laughing about the fact you think you have a choice, Tommy. You see, I already knew you were a coward, so I spoke to Wes Ikeda earlier and he already sanctioned the chain match. So you’re facing me at Summerslam, whether you like it or not.

Ciampa looked furious, and he was about to say something, but Strowman cut him off.

Braun Strowman: Oh and one more thing… when he sanctioned the match, Wes made it clear that if either one of us attacks the other between now and Summerslam, we’ll be suspended without pay. So don’t try any more sneak attacks unless you want to be hit in the wallet. Again.

Strowman dropped the microphone and exited the ring. Ciampa stood on the ramp, wondering what Strowman was going to do. Strowman handed Ciampa the chain and patted Ciampa on the shoulder, then continued walking up the ramp. Ciampa looked around at the crowd with disdain, then followed Strowman to the back.

Mauro Ranallo: Well there you have it… in two weeks at Summerslam, it’s going to be Strowman versus Ciampa in a chain match!

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from break, Nikki Cross and Mandy Rose were in the ring for the next match. The show cut to the stage while “Bossy” begun to play over the sound system. Trish Stratus walked out on the stage to a loud eruption of cheers from the EBWF Universe. She held her hand up to the air before she made her descent to the ring.

Christy Hemme: Making her way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... TRISH STRATUS!!!

Mandy watched as Trish rounded the ring and climbed up the steel steps. Nikki smiled methodically as she sat in far corner. Trish entered the ring and looked at both of the women before she turned and posed for the crowd. As she turned back around, Nikki jumped off the mat and ran up to Trish. She then looked over and did the same to Mandy. Nikki pulled at her hair as she smirked. Trish and Mandy both look over at Nikki you smashes her forearm against her own chest. She laughs methodically and turns her head between Trish and Mandy. She stopped and stared directly at Mandy before she lunged forward. Nikki instantly started to wail down on Mandy Rose before Trish walked over and pulled her off. Nikki stumbled backwards and then looked at Trish.

Mauro Ranallo: Trish pulling Nikki off of Mandy.

Corey Graves: Good!! She could have damaged Mandy’s gorgeous face.

Trish shook her head as she looked at Nikki. Instantly Nikki jumped up and tackled Trish down to the mat. Trish attempted to cover up as Nikki pounded down on her. Mandy ran out of the corner and nailed Nikki in the side of the head with a stiff boot. Nikki fell to the mat next to Trish. Mandy jumped on top of Trish and continued with Nikki had left off. Nikki rolled to the ropes while Mandy rained down a few punches on Trish. The referee warned Mandy to get off. He tugged at her until Mandy finally stood up. She dusted herself off and spun around. Trish crawled over to the ropes as Mandy basked in her own glory.

Mauro Ranallo: Mandy thinking very highly of herself.

Corey Graves: Why shouldn’t she? She’s Mandy Rose... In fact, I have it on good authority, she was the inspiration for Seal’s “Kiss from a Rose”. He wrote that song for Mandy Rose.

Mauro Ranallo: I can't believe you...

Corey Graves: Believe it Mauro, I never joke about music, or the gorgeous Mandy Rose.

Blindsided, Mandy fell to the ground from a clothesline to the back of the shoulder blades. Nikki jumped onto Mandy’s back and grabbed her blonde hair and she rubbed her face into the mat. Nikki then proceeded as she picked up Mandy’s head and slammed her face first into the mat. Trish walked up behind Nikki and grabbed her by the head. Nikki spun quickly and tackled Trish down to the mat once more. Trish rolled it over and took the mount on Nikki. Trish continued to dominate the top as she started to rain down a few punches on Nikki. She lost balance as Nikki bowed her hips and flipped Trish to the bottom. The two women continued to roll all the way out of the ring.

Corey Graves: These two just want to go at it!

Mauro Ranallo: This is more than just a normal match. The stakes are increased with that prize hanging in the balance.

The two women stood up on the outside and released their grip on each other. The each took a step back, but Trish showed her speed as she quickly ran forward and dropped Nikki with a clothesline. Nikki’s head bounced off floor. Trish turned around and bend down and picked Nikki up. She moved Nikki over to the barricade and she perched Nikki up by her arms. Trish played to the crowd as she shushed them. She then quickly brought her hand across Nikki’s chest with a knife-edge chop.

EBWF Universe: WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Trish is lighting Nikki up with those chops.

Nikki screamed out in pain and stumbled around the ring. Trish followed closely. As Nikki turned to Trish, she was met with another knife-edge chop. Nikki spun around after the impact and walked away. Trish continued to follow. Trish caught up with Nikki and led her over to the barricade once more. Trish perched her up against the barricade once again. She quieted the crowd once more as she attempted another chop. Nikki brought her foot up and caught Trish in the midsection and cut off the assault.

Mauro Ranallo: Nikki cuts her off...

Trish doubled over, but quickly regained her composer. She attempted another chop, but once again Nikki brought her foot up. This time, Trish caught the foot and pulled. Nikki got yanked off the barricade. The back of Nikki’s head bounced off the floor once more. Trish went to pick Nikki up once more, but Mandy charged up from behind and grabbed Trish and tossed her head over end into the barricade.

Corey Graves: IT’S MANDY!!

Mauro Ranallo: Where did she come from?!

Mandy quickly gathered Trish up and threw her back into the ring. Mandy slid in and went for the cover. The referee dropped down.

Referee: 1… 2…

Trish rolled her shoulder over. Mandy pushed her back down on the mat and told the refereed to count. He dropped down once more.

Trish once again rolled her shoulder. Mandy mounted Trish in frustration and pinned both of her shoulder to the mat and screamed at the referee.

Mandy Rose: COUNT!!!

Trish lifted her shoulder for a third time. Mandy jumped to her feet and screamed out in frustration. Mandy bent over and picked Trish up by the hair. Once on her feet, Mandy whipped Trish into the corner. Mandy slowly walked over. She climbed up to the second rope and stood with Trish pinned into the corner. Mandy smirked before she bent down and started punching Trish. The referee warned her, but the crowd counted along.

EBWF Universe: 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8...

Before they could count 9, Trish lift Mandy off the rope and spun around with her and sat Mandy on the top turnbuckle. Trish gave Mandy a right slap before she took a step back. Trish ran at the ropes and did a handstand in the corner. She wrapped her feet around Mandy’s neck and attempted to flip her off the rope. Mandy held onto the top rope as Trish fell forward and returned to her feet. Trish ran at Mandy but was met with a kick to the face. Trish dropped to a knee as she spun around. She quickly got back to her feet and turned to face Mandy again. Mandy launched herself off the second rope with a cross body. Both women crashed to the mat and Mandy hooked the leg. The referee dropped.

Referee: 1… 2… Th… Kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: A close one for Mandy...

Corey Graves: That was three, I counted the pin for myself... I don’t trust this referee.

Trish threw her arm into the air. The referee waved off the pin and held up two fingers to Mandy. She looked up at him and argued that it was three. Once the realization set in, Mandy got back to her feet and then reached down and picked Trish. Mandy kicked her in the midsection, and as Trish was doubled over, Mandy tucked her head between her legs and hooked her arms.

Corey Graves: Here we go Mauro!! Golden Wings!!

Mauro Ranallo: This could be it...

Trish attempted to fight off the move as she positioned herself near the ropes. Mandy shook her head vigorously as Trish lifted her off her feet. Trish arched herself up as she deposited Mandy over the top rope. Mandy fell to the outside, her shoulder hitting hard on the apron. She crashed to the floor and instantly grabbed at her arm. Trish dropped to her knees and looked back as she breathed heavily. Trish rolled out of the ring and went after Mandy. Trish bent down to pick Mandy up and lifted her feet. Trish looked to grapple Mandy, but her attention was caught as the EBWF Universe cheered. A top the top rope, Nikki launched herself and landed on both Trish and Mandy with a huge cross body.

Mauro Ranallo: MAMMA MIA!!!!!!

EBWF Universe: HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

The cheers rang out as Nikki got back to her feet and screamed. She pounded her chest like a gorilla and then pulled at her hair. She turned around and bent down and picked up Trish. Nikki pulled Trish with her and picked up speed. Nikki ran at the barricade and tossed Trish over the barricade into the EBWF Universe. Nikki leaned against the barricade and laughed and smiled a Trish. She then slowly turned and ran over to Mandy. Nikki grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. Nikki spun Mandy around and threw her, injured shoulder first into the steel steps.

Mauro Ranallo: Nikki is turning up the aggression.

Corey Graves: The referee needs to do something. Nikki is going to injure someone.

Nikki picked up the arm and jumped up onto the steel steps. Nikki set Mandy’s arm on the top of the steps and the jumped in the air and landed directly on the arm. Mandy cried out in pain, but Nikki did not let up. Nikki grabbed a hold of the injured arm and she yanked it. She continued to pull on the arm and drug Mandy up the steel steps. Nikki entered the ring and pulled Mandy through the ropes. As Mandy was draped over the middle rope, Nikki dropped back and bent Mandy’s arms over her knees. Nikki continued to laugh as she got to her knees. Nikki grabbed the arm and Mandy’s hair. She pulled Mandy the rest of the way into the ring and then drug her into the center of the ring. Quickly Nikki locked in the Crossface.

Corey Graves: NO!!!

Mauro Ranallo: THE CROSSFACE!!! NIKKI HAS IT LOCK IN!!!

She pulled back on Mandy who instantly begun to tap out. “Glasgow Cross” blast onto the sound system as the referee called for the bell. He tugged at Nikki to release the hold, which she kept locked in. Nikki rocked back and forth with the hold locked in tight as Mandy cried out for a few seconds before she eventually passed out from the pain.

Corey Graves: Get her off her!! Mandy is really hurt!!!

Finally Nikki released the hold and scrambled to her knees and crawled to the ropes. She bit the bottom rope as the referee checked on Mandy.

Christy Hemme: The winner of this match, by submission... NIKKI CROSS!!!

She bounced up quickly and ran at the referee who fell over from fright. She laughed and then dropped down on the mat neck to Mandy. She snarled into her ear before she jumped back to her feet and ran the ropes a few times. She slid out of the ring and belly flopped onto the barricade where the EBWF Universe was still parted away from the fallen Trish. Nikki laughed and tilted her head as she looked at Trish. Nikki pushed herself off the barricade and ran up the ring to the stage. She smirked and sat down on the stage. She continued to laugh as she watched EBWF’s medical staff as they checked on Mandy in the ring.

MATCH FOUR

“The Deletion Anthem” by CFO$ hit and Matt Hardy stepped out onto the entrance ramp. He paused at the top of the ramp and threw his arm out to the side while yelling “DELETE” along with the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Right into another great match as Matt Hardy is set to go one on one with Tommy End!

Corey Graves: Tommy End was very dismissive of Matt earlier tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: Matt has been on a losing streak lately and has to be looking to right the ship tonight against End.

“Lost in Static” by After the Brutal started playing and Tommy End emerged from the back. Matt Hardy paced the ring as Tommy End made his way down the ramp.

Corey Graves: Textbook laser focus from End tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: There’s only one thing on his mind when he’s in the ring.

Corey Graves: That’s right Mauro and his one goal is to kick the head off whoever finds themselves across the ring from him.

Matt and Tommy End squared off in the ring before the bell and stared each other down. They closed the distance between them, standing face to face. Tommy End smirked as the referee pushed them apart and called for the bell.

Corey Graves: And this match is underway!

End delivered a strong right. Matt answered with one of his own. End returned with a wide left hand. Hardy threw one of his own. They lunged forward and tied up. Tommy tugged at Matt and sent him across the ring, Hardy rebounded off the ropes only to receive a stiff kick to the chest. Matt rolled around the mat holding his chest in pain.

Mauro Ranallo: An exciting open and now Tommy End is in the driver’s seat.

Corey Graves: End is making a statement tonight, a statement about King of the Ring.

Mauro Ranallo: He said earlier he would be King if it wasn’t for the finals.

Corey Graves: Now that the King has been dispossessed, there’s a good argument for Tommy claiming that crown. Not that he has any interest in that.

Mauro Ranallo: I’m sure he wouldn’t mind a shot at the Miz at SummerSlam!

Matt had made it back to his feet after blocking another kick from End. Matt landed a flurry of blows, pushing End up against the ropes. He launched Tommy across the ring and landed a diving shoulder tackle close to the opposite ropes. End rolled to the outside to create some space. Hardy ran across the ring and dove over the top rope onto Tommy End.

Mauro Ranallo: Incredible athleticism from Matt Hardy!

Both men struggled to find their feet outside the ring as the referee started counting. 1... 2... 3... Both men leaned up against the apron. They exchanged blows at ringside leading up to a big kick by Tommy End to Matt’s head. 4... 5... End rolled Hardy back into the ring and followed onto the apron. Matt cut him off with an uppercut as he climbed through the ropes. He pulled End into the ring and hit a suplex.

Corey Graves: The momentum has been swinging back and forth like a pendulum in this match.

Mauro Ranallo: Both of these men are amazing athletes.

Matt Hardy ascended the ropes and hit a senton on the prone End. He jumped to his feet and began calling for the Deletion to the delight of the Atlanta crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Sounds like this audience is in Hardy’s corner.

Matt picked End up and set him up for the Deletion. He started the move and Tommy countered by shoving him into the ropes. Hardy grabbed hold of the top rope, draping his right arm and neck over. Tommy landed a hard clothesline to Matt’s back. He grabbed Hardy by the head and drug his neck across the top rope on the way to the corner. End hoisted Matt up into the corner and climbed up onto the second rope. Hardy delivered a series of blows to Tommy’s head but End countered with strikes of his own.

Corey Graves: These two are battling like their lives depended on it.

Matt shoved Tommy off the ropes and went for a dropkick. Tommy shoved Matt’s legs out of the way to counter the attack. Matt got back to his feet and the two men stared each other down, each showing wear from the match. They locked up again. Matt dropped to his back and tossed Tommy with an arm drag. He followed up with a leg drop. He covered.

1... 2...

Tommy End kicked out! Hardy lifted End up and drove him back to the mat with a DDT. He sat End up and locked him in a seated headlock. Tommy End fought back to his feet and was rewarded with a belly to back suplex for his trouble. Matt stood in the center of the ring and again called for the Deletion.

Mauro Ranallo: Matt Hardy looking to put this one away!

End got up to his knees and Matt grabbed him for the Deletion. Tommy grabbed Matt’s legs and drove him to the mat with an unorthodox double leg takedown. Both men scrambled to their feet. Matt grabbed Tommy and whipped him across the ring. He dropped down for a back body drop but did so too early and Tommy End delivered a knee lift. Matt stumbled backwards into the corner, dazed. He stepped out toward the center of the ring and Tommy End caught him with Owari Death Kick.

Corey Graves: What a twist of fate for Matt Hardy in this match!

Tommy End hooked the leg and the referee slid down for the count.

1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: And, that’s all it takes for Tommy End to put anyone down for the count!

Corey Graves: If End was looking to make his case, he’s done so here tonight!

Tommy End’s hand was raised as “Lost in Static” started to play. The camera focused in on Hardy still lying motionless on the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: Warfare continues, after this!

MATCH FIVE

As Warfare returned from commercial, the camera cut to Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: It has been an amazing Warfare tonight. We’ve witnessed the debut of Hardcore Holly, the second of the triple threat matches leading up to EBWF’s first ever Queen of the Mountain Match and a match between Paige and Candice LaRae… all three with huge implications on SummerSlam!

Corey Graves: And, the show isn’t over yet. We still have a main event match! Tonight Edge takes on Elias in his EBWF singles debut!

Mauro Ranallo: Let’s take a look back to last week and the event leading up to this match.

The screen cut to Elias in the ring with his guitar at the moment Edge’s music started to play last week. Jump cuts to Edge walking out on the ramp. The editing team had spliced together bits of the dialogue to pick the speed up on the video package.

Edge: Oh, I’m sorry Elias… did I interrupt something?

The camera cut to Elias standing at the ropes enraged.

Edge: This song? Not a hit!

The camera cut to Elias throwing a tantrum in the ring. He kicked over the stool he had used in the segment as we faded back in on Corey and Mauro.

Corey Graves: Edge came out here and interrupted a live performance. Anything that happens tonight is his own doing.

Mauro Ranallo: Elias has only been on the roster a few weeks and his musical numbers are already getting on everyone’s nerves!

Corey Graves: Not mine Mauro, I just bought his new single on iTunes! It’s called “Edge of Nothing”.

Mauro Ranallo: I wonder what that could possibly be about.

Corey Graves: It’s an expertly written song about an aging man’s attempts to hold onto his former glories.

Mauro Ranallo: Elias’s jabs at his opponent are going to be answered in the ring tonight!

Corey Graves: I don’t think Edge is going to be happy that you’ve insinuated he’s old!

Mauro Ranallo: What are you talking about?

Their conversation was cut off when Elias’s cover of “Today is the Day” by the Eels started playing. The crowd booed as Elias marched to the ring with his guitar in hand. He slid into the ring and threw the guitar strap over his shoulder. Elias played a few chords and started to launch into song. Before he could even get out a word “Metalingus” started to play and Edge came down to the ring in a full sprint. Elias struggled to get the guitar off and dropped it to the apron. When he turned around Edge was already on him.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is wasting no time getting started here tonight!

Corey Graves: The bell hasn’t even rung yet!

Edge and Elias exchanged blows in the corner until Edge got the upper hand and whipped Elias across the ring. Edge with a huge sitout spinebuster. He held the legs for an early pinfall attempt.

1… Elias kicked out!

Corey Graves: Barely a one count for Edge.

Edge started to lift Elias to his feet by the hair but Elias hit him with a stiff right and followed up with a knee to the stomach. Edge doubled over and Elias drove him to the mat with a snap DDT. Elias dropped his knee on Edge’s head repeatedly, ignoring the protests of the referee. Finally the referee was able to back Elias away from Edge and into the corner. Elias received a verbal lashing as Edge sat up. Elias pushed past the referee and hit a running knee on Edge. Elias grabbed Edge by the tights and hair to pull him to his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: Elias has no concern for the rules.

Elias whipped Edge into the corner and followed after him for a clothesline. Edge put his leg up at the last minute and connected with Elias’s face. Elias stumbled out of the corner and Edge grabbed his head for a bulldog. Edge leaned up against the ropes to gather himself.

Corey Graves: Edge has taken over but can he capitalize after those knees to the head?

Elias made it to his feet as Edge recovered from his momentary daze. They locked up near the ropes and struggled. Edge took control and applied a hammerlock on Elias. Elias struggled to escape but Edge held on. The struggle had spun Elias to face the ropes and put the referee at Edge’s back. Elias reached over his shoulder and caught Edge in the eye with a thumb. As Edge released the hold to grab his eye, Elias stomped down on his foot.

Mauro Ranallo: And Elias maneuvered so the referee couldn’t see that.

Corey Graves: See what?

Mauro Ranallo: Elias just poked Edge in the eye with his thumb!

The referee bent down to check on Edge, but Elias pushed him back and continued his assault. He drug Edge up by his hair and hit him in the chin with an elbow. Elias whipped Edge into the ropes and hit a scoop slam on his return. Edge rolled over and started to slowly climb to his feet while Elias paint brushed the back of his head.

Elias Samson: This will teach you to interrupt me!

Elias hit a sitout powerbomb on Edge and hooked the inside leg.

1… 2…

Edge kicked out! Elias slapped the mat and looked at the referee in disbelief. He hauled Edge back to his feet and hit a pump handle slam. Rather than attempting another pin Elias slapped Edge in the face multiple times.

Elias Samson: Get up Edge! Get up! Is this a hit? This one?

Edge put a hand up and stopped Elias’s blow by grabbing his wrist. Elias pulled away and Edge used the momentum to pull himself to his feet. Elias rushed at Edge for a clothesline but Edge ducked under it. Elias off the ropes and Edge hit a spear out of nowhere.

Mauro Ranallo: A spear! This match is over!

Elias quickly rolled out of the ring and crawled to the barrier. Edge took a moment to amp up the already cheering crowd before climbing out of the ring. His picked Elias up and pushed him back against the barrier. Edge delivered a flurry of chops. He drug Elias to the ring and rolled him under the bottom rope. As Edge climbed up onto the apron Elias leapt to his feet and grabbed the back of his head. He dropped back to the mat to hit a hangman on Edge. Edge dropped back to the outside of the ring and Elias collapsed inside.

Corey Graves: These two men are holding nothing back tonight!

Elias rolled back to the outside and hauled Edge to his feet. He whipped Edge into the corner steps. Elias grabbed Edge’s arm and drug him back to the ring. He bounced Edge’s head off the apron.

Mauro Ranallo: That part of the mat is much less protected than the others!

Elias rolled Edge back into the ring and followed after him. He placed a single foot on Edge’s chest and posed for the crowd.

1…

Edge slapped his leg away and rolled onto his stomach. He crawled to the corner and set up to catch his breath. Elias followed and began to push his boot into Edge’s head. He stepped up onto the second rope to apply more pressure.

1… 2… 3… 4…

Elias threw his hands up and took steps back away from Edge. As soon as the referee dropped his count Elias rushed back to the corner and reapplied the maneuver. This time the referee grabbed him by the arms and pulled him out of the corner and off Edge. They argued. Elias grabbed Edge’s feet and pulled him out of the corner slightly. He tucked Edge’s feet under his shoulders and slingshotted his head into the bottom turnbuckle.

Corey Graves: Elias Samson is looking to make a statement.

Mauro Ranallo: Yeah, that he cheats as much as his buddy Aiden!

Corey Graves: Edge had this coming!

Elias set Edge up for the drift away. He stopped as Frank Woods ran down to the ring and jumped up on the apron. Frank ducked down and attempted to climb in the ring but the referee stopped him. Elias had dropped Edge and was backing away from the interference. He reached the opposite rope and Ryan O’Hare smashed him over the head with his own guitar. Frank continued to try and push into the ring while Ryan pulled all the big chunks of guitar out of the ring and hid next to the ring.

Corey Graves: What are these two idiots doing here?

Mauro Ranallo: Looks like karma coming back to bite Elias for his actions in this match!

Edge got back to his feet and Frank Woods walked back up the ramp about half way. Edge stood in the corner calling for the spear as Elias started to come to and climb to his feet. Elias used the ropes to pull himself up, he swung around and…

Mauro Ranallo: Another HUGE spear from Edge!

1… 2… 3!

Corey Graves: Edge stole this one with help from Tennessee Two-Step.

Mauro Ranallo: I’m kind of surprised that you know their names!

Ryan O’Hare climbed back into the ring and started to stomp on Elias. Edge hesitated for a moment, eyeing O’Hare and Elias back and forth. Ryan stopped stomping and looked Edge in the eyes. They stared each other down and then Edge rolled out of the ring with a smile on his face and started walking up the ramp to the sound of “Metalingus” playing. As he walked up the ramp he was passed by Frank Woods running back to the ring. The two nobodies proceed to beat down Elias.

Corey Graves: This isn’t fair, it’s two on one!

“Toreador II” by Apocalyptica started playing and Aiden English ran down the ramp with the Breakout Title over his shoulder. He dropped the title just inside the ring as he slid under the bottom rope. He took Frank Woods by surprise with a diving forearm. O’Hare tried to shift focus to Aiden, but Aiden whipped him across the ring and hit a back body drop over the top rope.

Mauro Ranallo: Our Breakout Champion has made the save.

Corey Graves: It pays to have friends in high places!

Aiden checked on Elias then began stomping on Frank Woods. He picked him up and hit the Director’s Cut. Aiden sat up to a knee and surveyed the damage. Ryan O’Hare was only just getting back to his feet. He pulled himself up onto the apron and started to climb into the ring headfirst between the middle and top ropes. Aiden blasted him with the title sending him back to the floor. Aiden leaned over the top rope and called for a microphone. It was quickly handed to him by a crew member. Aiden hit the top of the mic to test it.

Aiden English: I don’t know about all of you, but I’m tired of all this drama with the good ol’ boys here! I think it’s about time to put an end to it and you know SummerSlam IS right around the corner!

The crowd cheered.

Aiden English: Here’s what I’m proposing. Tennessee Two-Step and the Sights and Sounds Orchestra at SummerSlam in an EBWF first! That’s right, the first ever EBWF Battle of the Bands!

Corey Graves: Did you hear that Mauro?

Mauro Ranallo: I’m hoping I won’t have to!

Aiden English: When we win, Tennessee Two-Step will be banned from ever again attending any EBWF event! Never again will the step foot in an EBWF arena as in ring talent, on air talent or even as fans! Now, if they can pull of a miracle and beat us at the battle of the bands. Well then Elias will never again sing on Warfare!

Warfare went off the air with Aiden English holding the Breakout Title over his head and Elias finally getting to his feet.