Warfare Results 8/20/18

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 8/20/18

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Warfare opened with Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo standing behind the announce desk.

Corey Graves: Welcome to EBWF Warfare, I’m Corey Graves and alongside me as usual is Mauro Ranallo!

Mauro Ranallo: Thank you for joining us tonight as we make our final approach to SummerSlam!

Corey Graves: Things have been heating up in the EBWF! After the King of the Ring was uncerimoniously dethroned by Wes Ikeda it looked like the Miz was walking into the Biggest Party of the Summer without an opponent.

Mauro Ranallo: That’s right, and last week Miz took it upon himself to find someone to challenge for the World Title by issuing an open challenge. That challenge was answered by none other than last year’s King of the Ring Jimmy Havoc.

Corey Graves: And answered in the most brutal and bloody fashion possible. The EBWF Universe had been whispering that Havoc had changed since his match with Wes Ikeda at Wrestlemania and his early round loss to Tommy End in the King of the Ring tournament.

Mauro Ranallo: If there had been a change in his attitude last week was a true return to form. 

Corey Graves: Absolutely! The psychopath is back and he’s set to take on the Miz at SummerSlam!

Mauro Ranallo: Speaking of SummerSlam, tonight Charlotte and Mandy Rose are going one on one with the winner getting a spot in the first ever Queen of the Mountain match!

Corey Graves: I’m excited to see these two ladies put it all on the line to get a shot at the title!

Mauro Ranallo: Me too Corey and that’s not all for the Women of EBWF tonight because there’s also a six woman tag match where Zahra Schreiber, Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss take on Candice LaRae, Liv Morgan and Trish Stratus. 

Corey Graves: Just last week Candice LaRae forced Paige to tap out to earn her spot in the Queen of the Mountain match. 

Mauro Ranallo: And the situation between Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan has been growing since King of the Ring last month.

Corey Graves: I’m not sure this match will be able to contain the hatred they have for one another! Then throw in the other four women and you have a recipe for chaos!

Mauro Ranallo: Chaos seemed to be the theme of last week’s show. Like when Hardcore Holly threw his debut match against Big Show to hit him with a chair!

Corey Graves: Holly has said numerous times that he’s not here to win matches, he’s here to hurt people Mauro and he didn’t do a bad job at that last week.

Mauro Ranallo: Thankfully the ringside staff was able to get the situation under control before anyone was seriously injured. They weren’t however able to stop the flow of words between the two superstars on twitter this week.

Corey Graves: And it seems that Holly has gotten under the skin of several other superstars including his opponent tonight Marty Scurll.

Mauro Ranallo: His back and forth with the other members of the locker room included a promise from Aiden English about the outcome of tonight’s match. If Marty Scurll is able to secure a victory over Holly, Aiden is going to give him a shot at the Breakout Title!

Corey Graves: What an opportunity for Marty Scurll, and what a nice gesture from the Drama King. It was Scurll that Aiden beat to win the Breakout Title in the first place.

Mauro Ranallo: Actually he just became number one contender for beating Scurll and Rob Van Dam.

Corey Graves: Foregone conclusion Mauro, it was a FORGONE CONCLUSION!

Mauro Ranallo: Since we’re on the topic of Aiden English, EBWF’s own Renee Young sat down with the members of Sights and Sounds Orchestra earlier today for an extended interview. Let’s take a look at what went down!

The screen cut to Renee Young, Aiden English, Elias Samson and Raquel Diaz sitting in director’s chairs. Renee was on the left side of the screen turned out slightly to face the other three. Elias was just at the right edge of the screen, any further and he would be out of the shot. Aiden was sitting close to Renee with Raquel’s chair pushed up next to his. Raquel and Aiden were holding hands.

Renee Young: I’d like to thank all of you for joining me today. Can we get you anything before we get started?

Elias Samson: Is this as far out as the chair goes before it’s out of frame?

Renee Young: I’m afraid so, but that leads me to a good opening question. There seems to be a rift forming between the two of you, can you explain why that is?

Raquel Diaz: There’s nothing going on! Sights and Sounds Orchestra is a fully functioning unit. We’ve never been better.

Aiden and Elias just stared at each other through the silence.

Renee Young: Are you sure? There seems to be a lot of tension in the room right now.

Elias Samson: I wouldn’t call it tension, we’re just dealing with people overstepping the boundaries of friendship.

Renee Young: Would you go into that a little deeper?

Elias Samson: My PARTNER made a wager for this battle of the bands that he had no business making. I wasn’t consulted and that pisses me off.

Aiden English: You just don’t have faith in our ability to win!

Elias Samson: I have faith, your livelihood isn’t on the line!

Aiden English: What does it matter what is on the line if there’s no way we can lose?

Raquel Diaz: ENOUGH!

Raquel took a deep breath as both men stared at her in shock. Even Renee was caught off guard by the sudden outburst. 

Raquel Diaz: This team is fine. We are working through this and it won’t have any effect on the upcoming Battle of the Bands. Now, can we please move on?

Renee Young: Absolutely. Sorry.

Raquel Diaz: Just, next question.

Renee Young: What is in the future for both of you after SummerSlam?

Aiden English: For me it’s lining up a title defense of the Breakout Championship. Unlike the previous chump to wear this strap, I plan on being a fighting champion.

Elias Samson: If you’re so keen on defending that title, why didn’t you put it up as the prize for battle of the bands?

Aiden English: You want me to? I’ve got no issues doing that because I’m not going to lose battle of the bands!
Aiden stood up from his chair and stepped toward Elias. Elias met him half way and they stood a few feet apart staring each other down.

Elias Samson: You’re not going to lose? Don’t you mean we’re not going to lose?

Aiden English: I don’t know! With your attitude I don’t know if you’re going to be able to perform at you best.

Elias Samson: I’m at the top of the iTunes download charts for the third week in a row! I ALWAYS perform at my best!

Aiden English: Then how about you stop worrying about what happens if you lose and get in the winning mindset? How does that sound to you?

Elias Samson: Oh, I plan on winning but that doesn’t excuse you putting my career on the line.

Aiden English: You should just be happy I saved your ass from a beating!

Elias Samson: Really? This is your beef that you drug me into! You started all this Drama with Tennessee Two-Step!

Aiden English: I also drug you into this company, don’t forget that! I’m the reason you have a career so I’ll damn sure put it on the line if I feel like it!

Raquel jumped up and pushed the two men away from each other. She stood in between them, giving a pleading look to her husband.

Raquel Diaz: HEY! Pull your heads out and chill! You two are a team and if you want to beat these two you need to be on the same page!

Aiden English: I’m not even sure we’re performing the same play?

Elias Samson: What’s this play crap? We’re going into battle of the bands, not Broadway.

Aiden English: I’m surprised you know what Broadway is.

Raquel walked toward the camera, covering it with her hand.

Raquel Diaz: That’s enough! This interview is over. Turn of the camera! TURN IT OFF!!!

The shot snapped back to Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo now sitting behind the announce desk.

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t know how these two are going to co-exist like this.

Corey Graves: Sometimes people outgrow one another Mauro. It could be the case that Aiden has outgrown Elias!

Mauro Ranallo: After what three weeks?

Corey Graves: He’s the Breakout Champion, his career is on a meteoric rise!

Mauro Ranallo: Still, you’ve got to feel for Elias Samson. If they lose this battle of the bands then he’s no longer able to sing in a Warfare ring.

Corey Graves: Nothing to worry about, Aiden English doesn’t lose!

Mauro Ranallo: What about that time with Tommy End? Or…

Corey Graves: I don’t know what you’re talking about!

Mauro Ranallo: Enough about English and Elias. Up next we’ve got Hardcore Holly taking on the Villain Marty Scurll.

Corey Graves: I hope there are no broken fingers!

Mauro Ranallo: That match happens, right after this!

MATCH ONE

As EBWF came back from commercial Hardcore Holly was already in the ring, and Marty Scurll was making his way down the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: These two men have been engaged in a battle of wits on Twitter.

Corey Graves: Let's hope they wrestle better than they tweet, Mauro.

The bell rang, and Scurll opened the match with some great chain wrestling and a shoulder block that sent Holly to the mat. Holly tried to keep up, but Marty was seemingly two steps ahead in the opening portions of the matchup. Marty went for a surf board stretch, and pulled Holly's arms. Marty went to hit his super kick off the apron, but Holly knocked Marty off the apron and into the barricade!

Mauro Ranallo: Scurll doesn't know what happened!

Holly sent Marty flying into the guardrail and then both men began to fight on the floor as the referee began his count. They eventually rolled back into the ring, and Holly started stomping Marty back in the ring. The two men started a test of strength, and Marty was able to win. He ducked down, sending Holly out of the ring before his apron super kick.

Corey Graves: Holly got taken by surprise there.

Scurll grabbed Holly and hit a big superplex to get him back in the ring. He went for the tornado DDT, but Holly countered, blocking the maneuver and following up with a Russian leg sweep. Holly went for a clothesline, but Marty ducked and hit a lariat. He moved to help Holly back to his feet, and Holly hit a suplex, followed by a big brainbuster. He pinned Scurll.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: His Twitter disses might cause eyes to roll, but this victory tonight should turn some heads! Hardcore Holly is victorious over Marty Scurll tonight!

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Mandy Rose takes on Charlotte Flair and if Charlotte wins, she replaces Mandy Rose in the Queen of the Mountain match!

Corey Graves: What a travesty that would be! Come on Mandy!

Charlotte made her way to the ring first, followed by Mandy Rose. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Mandy charged at Charlotte and took her down with a spear, then began punching her against the mat. Charlotte rolled her over and hit Mandy with a series of punches, then got to her feet. She pulled Mandy to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then hit her with a backhand chop. The crowd chanted "wooo!" and Charlotte whipped Mandy into the opposing corner, then ran at her, hitting a corner clothesline. Charlotte pulled Mandy out of the corner and whipped her against the ropes, this time taking her down with a big boot.

Mauro Ranallo: A dominant start by Charlotte here... Mandy could be in trouble!

Corey Graves: Never count out Mandy Rose, Mauro... this is a superstar who won the Women's Championship on her debut! In an Elimination Chamber, no less!

As Mandy got to her feet, Charlotte it a DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Charlotte got to her feet and grabbed Mandy by the legs, looking to lock in the Figure Eight, but Mandy kicked her away and got back to her feet. The two women locked up and Mandy hit a snapmare, then as Charlotte sat up, she kicked her in the back. Grabbing Charlotte by the hair, Mandy pulled the second generation superstar to her feet, then hit a neckbreaker. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: I told you not to count Mandy out, Mauro... a vicious neckbreaker by the Golden Goddess!

Mandy got to her feet and stomped on Charlotte several times, then whipped her into the corner. Mandy ran at Charlotte, but Charlotte moved out of the corner, running towards Mandy Rose and taking her down with a spear! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... again Mandy kicked out at 2! Charlotte pulled Mandy to her feet and hit her with another backhand chop, then whipped her against the ropes. As she hit the ropes, Mandy held onto the top rope, and Charlotte ran at her, going for a clothesline. Mandy ducked underneath it and hit Charlotte with a back body drop, sending Charlotte over the top rope to the outside! Mandy then ran against the ropes, and as Charlotte got to her feet Mandy dived through the ropes, hitting a...

Mauro Ranallo: Tope suicida!

The crowd began chanting "Mamma Mia!" as Mandy took Charlotte down outside the ring. The referee began counting, and as he reached the count of 3, Mandy got to her feet. She dragged Charlotte towards the ramp as the referee counted 4, and at the count of 5 she lifted Charlotte up, suplexing her onto the ramp! Charlotte cried out in pain and Mandy headed back to the ring, going for a count out victory. Before she could re-enter the ring, Charlotte got to her feet and she grabbed Mandy, throwing her into the ring steps! The referee was up to the count of 7 now, and Charlotte grabbed Mandy Rose, then went to throw her into the ringside barrier. Mandy fought back, pushing Charlotte into the ring post as the referee counted 8. Once again, Mandy tried to re-enter the ring, but Charlotte grabbed her and dragged her back towards the ramp. After hitting Mandy with a stiff kick to the midsection, Charlotte powerbombed Mandy onto the ramp! The referee had already counted 9, and Charlotte rushed back towards the ring, and as the referee counted 10, Charlotte slid back into the ring.

Corey Graves: Did she beat the count?

Mauro Ranallo: I'm not sure, Corey! The referee is calling for the bell, but what will his decision be?

Charlotte looked at the referee, awaiting his decision. The referee shook his head, then spoke to ring announcer Christy Hemme, who announced the result of the match.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that Charlotte did not beat the 10 count, and therefore the result of this match is a double count out!

Mauro Ranallo: The match officially ends in a draw... what does this mean for Queen of the Mountain?

Charlotte looked furious, and she began arguing with the referee. By this point, Mandy Rose had re-entered the ring, and she was arguing with both Charlotte and the ref!

"War (Street Fighter Remix)" by Sick Puppies hit and the crowd cheered as Angelina Love stepped out onto the stage.

Corey Graves: I guess we're about to get our answer, Mauro... here comes the Women's General Manager!

Angelina stood at the top of the ramp, and after signalling for her music to be cut, she began to speak.

Angelina Love: Ladies... settle down. That was a great match, but you should both know that the referee's decision is always final! If Mike says you didn't beat the 10 count, Charlotte, then you didn't beat the 10 count, and therefore the match is a draw.

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd, but Charlotte and Mandy had stopped arguing and were watching Angelina intently, wondering what her decision would be regarding the Queen of the Mountain match.

Angelina Love: Now the stakes of this match were simple – whoever won would compete in the Queen of the Mountain match this Sunday, and whoever lost would not. There seems to be only one fair solution to me... and that's to put you BOTH in the Queen of the Mountain match!

The crowd were now cheering, and both Charlotte and Mandy looked pleased.

Angelina Love: So on Sunday, there will be eight women making history. Until then, play nice.

"War (Street Fighter Remix)" played again and Angelina stepped back through the curtain as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

Big Show made his way to the ring first, and he stood in the ring as the sounds of “Like a Prayer” brought the arrival of Grado. Once both men had entered the ring, the referee rang the bell. Big Show immediately gave Grado the big boot, knocking him down before pulling him up again to chop away. Show shushed the crowd, and chopped Grado again which got a big reaction. Grado rolled out of the ring to recover, but Show followed him out and shoved him into the barricade.

Mauro Ranallo: Big Show has no mercy for Grado!

Show got Grado back in the ring and took him down. Show stood on him and choked him on the ropes. Then he head butted him down. Show sent Grado into the corner for an avalanche.

Corey Graves: Grado can’t get anything going!

Show choked him on the ropes and hit the final cut. He went for the pin, but it was only good for a two count. Show kicked Grado in the ribs, but Grado started fighting back. Grado went for a clothesline, but Show didn’t go down. Grado tried again for the same result. Grado hit the ropes, and Show clotheslined him twice. Big Show got the avalanche on Grado in the corner and hit the ropes, but Grado blocked the knee. Show got out, and hit a sidewalk slam. He pinned Grado again for yet another two count. Grado rolled out of the ring to recover, but Big Show leaned over the top rope and pulled him up to the apron. Grado snapped him off the top rope. Big Show grabbed Grado around the neck for the Chokeslam, but Grado slithered out and kicked Show in the head.

Mauro Ranallo: Big Show’s lights are out!

Grado kicked Show in the head a second time before hitting him once more for good measure. Grado went for the pin, but it was only good for a near fall. Grado stomped the spine of Show, and went to put Show in a submission, but Show pushed him off with so much force that Grado stumbled out of the ring. Grado quickly moved back in, and Big Show floored him with a Chokeslam. Big Show lifted his arm and pulled his singlet strap down, picking Grado up for one final Chokeslam. Show pinned Grado and hooked the leg.

1…

2…

3!

Mauro Ranallo: A decisive victory here tonight for The Big Show!

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from commercial, the camera cut to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Well this Sunday at Summerslam, the women of EBWF will compete in the first ever Queen of the Mountain match. The winner will be crowned the 2018 Queen of the Ring, and walk away with the EBWF Women's Championship! Up next, we've got six of the women who will be competing in that match in action, as they go head to head in a six woman tag!

After a video package promoting the Queen of the Mountain match, Candice LeRae made her way to the ring, followed by Liv Morgan and Trish Stratus. Alexa Bliss came out next, then Nikki Cross and finally the reigning Women's Champion, Zahra Schreiber.

Corey Graves: It will be interesting to see how these women approach this match, Mauro. There has been no love lost between them in recent weeks, and I'm sure each and every one of them will want to make a statement in this match... but can either team coexist?

Nikki signalled to Alexa and Zahra that she wanted to start the match, pounding her chest like a gorilla. Alexa and Zahra shrugged, then moved onto the apron. Across the ring, there was some debate between Liv, Trish and Candice over who would start the match, but eventually Candice and Liv exited the ring, allowing Trish to start the match. As the bell rang, Nikki ran at Trish, but Trish reacted quickly, hitting Nikki with a roundhouse kick!

Mauro Ranallo: Chick Kick outta nowhere!

Trish hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Nikki kicked out! Nikki was dazed, and as she struggled to her feet Trish grabbed her, lifting her up and hitting a suplex. As Trish got to her feet, Alexa entered the ring, attacking Trish! Liv then went after Alexa, leading to Zahra entering the ring and taking Liv down with a spear. Candice then entered the fray, pulling Zahra off Liv Morgan and hitting her with a snapmare. All six women brawled amongst themselves as the referee struggled to gain control of the match.

Corey Graves: This is chaos, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Imagine how chaotic it will be on Sunday, Corey, when these six women, Mandy Rose and Charlotte are all competing for the ultimate prize... Queen of the Mountain!

Eventually the referee was able to regain control of things, and he ordered the non-legal women out of the ring, leaving Nikki and Trish in the ring. The chaos had given Nikki time to recover, and she hit Trish with a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. Nikki lifted Trish over her shoulders, hitting a Samoan Driver, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Trish kicked out! As Nikki got to her feet, Zahra tagged herself in, and as Nikki reluctantly exited the ring Zahra stomped on Trish several times, before pulling her to her feet and hitting a neckbreaker. Zahra then applied an armbar, but Trish was able to get to the ropes and the referee forced Zahra to break the hold. As Trish got to her feet, Zahra set her up for a DDT, but Trish blocked it and got behind Zahra, hitting a German suplex. Trish then tagged in Liv Morgan, who went to the top rope and hit Zahra with a diving crossbody! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Zahra kicked out!

Corey Graves: Impressive aerial skill from Liv Morgan!

Liv pulled Zahra to her feet and hit a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. As Zahra ran back towards her, Liv hit a hip toss, then as Zahra got back to her feet, Liv set her up for the 201. As Liv ran towards the corner, Zahra broke free and shoved Liv into the turnbuckles. Zahra then ran at Liv and hit her with a clothesline, before pulling her out of the corner and hitting a brainbuster. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! As Zahra got to her feet, Alexa Bliss called for the tag, and Zahra tagged her in. As she did so, Liv Morgan crawled towards her corner, tagging in Candice LeRae. Candice and Alexa locked eyes with one another as they entered the ring, then locked up in the center of the ring. Alexa went for a snapmare, but Candice blocked it and hit a German suplex. Both women got to their feet and Candice went for a clothesline, but Alexa ducked out of the way and took Candice down with a legsweep, then hit the Insault to Injury! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Candice kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! What a showcase of talent we're seeing from these six women, Corey!

As Alexa got to her feet, she stomped on Candice several times, then began mouthing off to Trish Stratus and Liv Morgan. Alexa got too close to her opponents' corner, and Trish slapped Alexa across the face!

Corey Graves: That was uncalled for!

Mauro Ranallo: Are you kidding, Corey? Alexa provoked Trish!

Alexa was furious, and she ran at Trish, knocking her off the ring apron. Liv Morgan then entered the ring and attacked Alexa, before Zahra entered the ring and grabbed Liv, throwing her out of the ring. Zahra followed Liv out of the ring, and the two former Midnight Dollz began brawling on the outside. Back in the ring, Alexa and Candice were both down and sensing an opportunity, Nikki Cross tagged herself in. She grabbed Candice and set her up for a fisherman suplex... but Candice countered it, rolling Nikki up in a small package! The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: Candice just stole a victory!

Candice rolled out of the ring and celebrated on the ramp, leaving a furious Nikki Cross pounding the ring mat in frustration. The camera then cut to Alexa and Liv at ringside, who were being separated by EBWF officials.

Mauro Ranallo: That was a wild ride for Ms LeRae and company... can Candice ride to the top of the mountain on Sunday and become the new Women's Champion?

Warfare went to commercial as Candice made her way to the back.

SEGMENT

Corey Graves: and up next we have a bit of a different segment for the EBWF Universe.

Mauro Ranallo: You’re right Corey, after last week The Miz offered an Open Challenge for the EBWF World Championship at Summerslam. Just when he thought no-one was answering, Jimmy Havoc would attack Miz from behind.

Corey Graves: A brutal assault which saw Havoc bust Miz open and leave him a bloody mess at the beginning of the show. We have yet to hear from The Miz regarding that assault but what we do know is that the Main Event of Summerslam will be Jimmy Havoc vs. The Miz for the EBWF World Championship.

Mauro Ranallo: The Miz is one of the best competitors in EBWF but you have to think has he bitten off more than he can chew?

Corey Graves: I think Jimmy Havoc is an exceptional performer but he’s yet to win the EBWF World Championship. Winning gold is in Miz’s wheelhouse! Jimmy Havoc needs to step up in order to beat Miz.

“I Hope You Suffer” by AFI echoed throughout the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: Be careful what you say Corey, cos here comes the Challenger!

Jimmy Havoc walked onto the stage to a mix of cheers and boos. He looked among the crowd and grinned, he moved his hair back and walked down the ramp. He got the ring and looked in, the Ring was set up with barbed wire wrapped around the ropes, baseball bats and Light Tubes were in the corners of the ring with a stool in the middle.

Mauro Ranallo: I believe Jimmy Havoc has prepared to do a...how do I put this, a Miz TV segment!

Corey Graves: You’re right Mauro, he’s called it Under the Light Tubes with Jimmy Havoc!

Jimmy entered the ring, he engaged the crowd as they cheered and boo’d him.

Jimmy Havoc: Welcome! To Under the Light Tubes with your wonderful host...me!

The crowd boo’d.

Jimmy Havoc: Now, last week The Miz was silly enough to offer an Open Challenge to ANYONE on the roster. Who knows who could’ve answered...Braun Strowman…

The crowd cheered loudly.

Jimmy Havoc: Aiden English…

The crowd boo’d.

Jimmy Havoc: That shirtless guy with the steel chair and the Dad bod…

The crowd boo’d loudly.

Jimmy Havoc: And none of them did, you all thought that the King had returned for a second!

The crowd boo’d the loudest they could.

Jimmy Havoc: Imagine the Internet if he did just come back? Nope, The King of the Goths answered that challenge with great anger and hatred. As the last remaining King and rightful heir to the throne, I thought it was only fitting I would be the one to answer the challenge. You see, Miz has never beaten me. Whether he sent his henchmen Alex Riley or even faced me himself, I came out on top. He also did what I could never do and win the EBWF World Championship. You see, I’ve failed 3 times including at Summerslam but maybe the time just wasn’t right?

Jimmy pondered a second.

Jimmy Havoc: See, all the pieces fell into place. I didn’t win the Gateway Championship and Seth done gone and got himself fired and there was Miz. In the Crosshairs with no obstacles in the way so I thought fuck it. Now this one is for the “Mizfits” out there, how did it feel to see your World Champ broken, bloody and battered? The Miz has been in this company for a long time, but I guarantee that last week was the first time he’s received a beating like that. You see, there’s no-one like me. I am the only Jimmy Havoc around and no-one can stand toe to toe with me, It doesn’t matter who you are or how important you think you are. The hierarchy comes falling down one way or another, look at Chris Jericho...he thought he was safe in his Ivory Tower and oh how the mighty do fall. Miz, the same thing will happen to you come Summerslam. I will beat you within an inch of your life until you beg for death and I will NOT give you the satisfaction. You will suffer and you will struggle to breathe, constantly hoping that it’s your last. Miz, this is the end of the road for you. It’s over, go home. Stay home and forfeit that title, that’s where he is right now! He’s at home, crying to that hick girlfriend of his how Jimmy Havoc hurt him. He’s just another champion who doesn’t show and claims he’s carried the company when the real work horses are right fucking here.

The crowd cheered.

Jimmy Havoc: Yeah I beat you badly Miz, shit happens. I only gave you what you deserve, wiping that shit eating grin off your face was actually quite nice. Come Summerslam, I’m going to see right through this fake persona you have with these fans about how your the fans champion and that you love them. The truth will set you free,I want The Miz who bullied Alex Riley and made him do his laundry for a year, did everyone just kinda forget about that? Like it wasn’t THAT long ago, dudes an asshole.

Jimmy smirked.

Jimmy Havoc: Look, I offered Miz to come on here but he never got back to me. He’s at home, so I’m going to have to cut this short. It’s been good, I’ll see you all at Summerslam when I. BECOME. EBWF. WORL-

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I Came To Play" by Downstait echoed through the arena and the crowd erupted. A confident smirk formed on the face of Jimmy Havoc as he peered towards the entrance. All of a sudden the lights started to flicker off and on in the arena as the song continued to play.

Mauro Ranallo: What's going on here?

Corey Graves: LOOK!

The lights came back on and The EBWF World Champion was standing right behind Jimmy Havoc. Jimmy turned around and was slightly startled by The Miz' presence. Havoc quickly went for a right hand which Miz blocked and struck Havoc with 3 quick lefts sending The King of the Goths into the corner. The crowd was going nuts as Miz charged directly at him without wasting a second. He straddled Havoc in the corner and continued to unload left hands with vicious ferocity. Miz was screaming at a now slumped down Havoc.

Mauro Ranallo: A little bit of retribution for the champ here!

The Miz was not done. He quickly got Havoc to his feet. Havoc weakly went for a clothesline, but Miz ducked it and planted Jimmy with a Skull Crushing Finale in the middle of the ring. The crowd cheered as Mickie James skipped her way down the ramp holding Miz' World Championship strap. She entered the ring and gave it to Miz. Miz got down right next to Havoc's face and held the belt right up against Jimmy's chin. He screamed "YOU WANT THIS HUH?! YOU WANNA TRY AND TAKE THIS FROM ME?! BE MY GUEST BITCH!" the microphone picked this trash talk up, as it was directly followed with a vicious blow of the championship belt right to the forehead of Havoc, which busted Jimmy wide open. Miz laid the belt on the mat. He picked up a now bloody Havoc, and delivered yet another SCF right onto the belt. Miz had a vicious smirk on his face as he held onto Havoc and they both laid on the ground.

Corey Graves: I'd say a little retribution and then some! Miz has snapped here.

Referees had now made their way in a dead sprint from the back, as Miz was on his way to the outside to grab a steel chair. The crowd was still going nuts for the EBWF Champion who entered the ring with the chair in hand. As he raised it to hit Havoc in the back of the head, the referees grabbed him and wrestled Miz as a team to the corner, and the crowd booed.

Mauro Ranallo: Looks like the refs have restored order here.

Havoc had crawled to the corner trying to catch his breath. His face busted wide open in a crimson mask.

Corey Graves: Nope! Not so fast.

Miz had managed to wrestle his way away from the officials and blitzed Havoc in the corner. Delivering 4 vicious chair shots to Jimmy who wants again fell to the mat in a heap. The referees pulled Miz off of Havoc once again and wrestle him to the corner. Miz was yelling "YOU WANT ME VICIOUS HUH?! YOU WANT CRAZY?! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!" The crowd erupted in cheers once again as "I Came To Play bellowed from the arena once again, as Miz made his way out of the ring. He had a stain of Havoc's blood on his bare chest, and his hair was now a mangled mess. He had a vicious sadistic look on his face as Mickie retrieved the title belt from the ring, and gave it to Miz as the two back pedaled up the ramp. Miz was laughing as medics and referees attended to a lifeless Jimmy Havoc in the middle of the ring. The camera went back to Miz who inaudibly said. "See you soon.. see you real soon." He held the title up high for the crowd to see. They were loving every second of it.

Mauro Ranallo: This is going to be some kind of explosion when these two men meet at Summerslam for the games richest prize.

Corey Graves: Pardon my french, but I can't freaking wait! Goodnight folks!

Warfare went off the air to a shot of Miz at the top of the ramp holding his title high with two hands.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote