Warfare Results 09/03/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 09/03/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Pyro kicked off the start to Monday Night’s greatest wrestling show!

Mauro Ranallo: Hello and welcome to EBWF Warfare! I’m Mauro Ranallo, here with Corey Graves, and we are in for one hell of a show tonight!

Matt Hardy’s theme hit first and the Broken One came down to the ring, and waited for the arrival of his opponent, The Big Show. Show received a mixed reaction from the crowd, and it continued when the bell rang and show started with body shots to Hardy early. Hardy dumped show through the ropes to the outside and connected with a baseball slide and suicide dive combo. Hardy jumped back in, got up on the top turnbuckle, jumped, and Big Show caught him with a chest chop.

Corey Graves: Big Show is controlling the action here.

Big Show took things back in the ring, and he dropped Hardy with a big scoop slam. Show lifted the ankle of Hardy, who untied the boots of Big Show.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, that’s a strange strategy!

Hardy laid in some kicks, and caught Show with a boot in the corner. Hardy jumped on the back of Show, applying a sleeper hold. Hardy dropped the jaw of Big Show in the top rope, headed up to the top turnbuckle, and Big Show caught Hardy! Big Show dropped back and dropped Hardy face first off the mat. He went for the pin.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Corey Graves: Big Show couldn’t end it there.

Hardy countered a choke slam attempt by Show into a DDT. He followed up with slaps and body shots. Hardy ate a big choke slam, and Show hooked the leg.

1…

2…

Mauro Ranallo: Another kickout from Matt Hardy. Big Show can’t believe it!

Big Show hit a second choke slam on Hardy, and Hardy rolled out of the ring. The referee started the ten count. Hardy slid back in the ring at 8 and Show caught Hardy with a kick. Big Show left the ring and speared Hardy on the outside. The referee started the count again. Hardy slid back in at 9. Hardy fell out again, and Big Show picked him up. Show tossed Hardy in. Hardy kicked Big Show in the face, went for a suicide dive, but Big Show caught him with knockout punch!

Mauro Ranallo: This should do it!

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Big Show’s done it! Another victory for Big Show here on Warfare!

SEGMENT

Suddenly, a deep voice cut onto the sound system.

Narrator Voice: Ladies and gentlemen.. We’re proud to announce that The Band has just entered the building!!

The EBWF Universe has no idea what was going, but the announce took them back. The show continued as planned.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: What the heck was that?

Corey Graves: I don't know Mauro, but what I do know is it’s time for some women’s action!

Candice LeRae was to the ring first to a massive ovation, followed by “The Queen” Charlotte. The referee checked the women’s boots, and then the bell rang. They locked up and Charlotte put Candice in a side headlock. Charlotte got a shoulder tackle, and pinned Candice right away, but LeRae kicked out after two. Charlotte got another shoulder tackle, and when she went to stand up, Candice tripped her, but Charlotte hit a back heel kick, and pinned her again.

Corey Graves: Candice kicks out at two again.

Candice hit some arm drags, and followed up with a Japanese arm drag. She hit a drop kick, and pinned Charlotte. Charlotte kicked out and sent Candice into the turnbuckles but as Charlotte ran at LeRae she sent her to the apron. Charlotte grabbed the arm and kicked Candice in the leg. Charlotte tripped Candice and wrung the arm into the ring post. Charlotte pinned Candice.

Mauro Ranallo: Charlotte with another near fall!

Charlotte ran her knee across Candice’s pained arm. Then she kicked, and dropped her knee into it. Pinning Candice once more for the two count. Candice countered with a big rollup for a near fall. Charlotte got the arm wringer as she sent Candice to the mat. Charlotte wrapped the arm in the ropes, and the referee gave her a warning. Charlotte got the head scissors while continuing to work on the arm in the corner. Charlotte locked on the Cobra Clutch to cause more discomfort for Candice.

Corey Graves: This is a little unorthodox for Charlotte!

Charlotte pulled Candice to the mat when Candice got back to her feet. Candice hit the snap mare to escape, followed by an elbow and another snap mare. Candice hit a leap frog neck snap and a drop kick. She came alive with forearms and chops. Candice threw Charlotte in the corner and rained down a flurry of more forearms and chops in the corner, followed by a big elbow. Candice went for the turnbuckles and hit a bulldog.

Mauro Ranallo: Did you see that Cory?

Candice followed up with the Unprettier, and hit the Quebrada for good measure. She pinned Charlotte.

Corey Graves: Is this happening?

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Candice LeRae just stole one from Charlotte! Unbelievable!

Mauro Ranallo: This Women’s Division is out of this world, Corey! Welcome to it, Candice LeRae!

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Aiden English defends the Breakout Championship against veteran superstar Hardcore Holly!

"How Do You Like Me Now?" by Jim Johnston hit and the crowd booed as Hardcore Holly made his way to the ring.

Corey Graves: Hardcore Holly has made himself a lot of enemies in the short time he's been an EBWF superstar... but if he can win the Breakout Title tonight, I don't think he'll care!

As he entered the ring, Holly climbed the turnbuckle and began mouthing off at the crowd, then climbed down and awaited the arrival of his opponent. "Toreador II" by Apocalyptica hit and Aiden English came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. English was wearing the Breakout Title around his waist, and as he entered the ring he bowed to the crowd, then removed the championship from around his waist and held it up in the air. He then passed the title to the referee, who held it above his head then called for the bell. English and Holly exchanged right hands back and forth, with English gaining the upper hand. English whipped Holly against the ropes, then hit him with a dropkick. As both men got to their feet, English set Holly up for a suplex, but Holly blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. Holly got to his feet and stomped on English several times, then dragged him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Holly ran at Aiden English, going for a clothesline, but English got his knees up and blocked it, then as Holly staggered backwards, the Breakout Champion climbed the turnbuckle, hitting a diving double axe handle.

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action thus far!

English hit Holly with a neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Hardcore Holly kicked out! English dragged Holly to his feet and hit a second neckbreaker, then ran against the ropes, going for a leg drop, but Holly rolled out of the way. As both men got to their feet, Holly took English down with a clothesline, then hit him with a knee drop. He punched English against the mat several times, then rolled out of the ring and lifted up the ring apron, looking for a weapon! Holly pulled out a trash can, but before he could use it, Aiden English hit him with a baseball slide! The trash can flew through the air as Hardcore Holly fell to the ground.

Corey Graves: Aiden English is taking out the trash!

Mauro Ranallo: Hey! Lame puns are my thing, Corey! That's gimmick infringement!

The referee exited the ring and grabbed the trash can, placing it back underneath the ring. Meanwhile Aiden English dragged Hardcore Holly towards the ramp, then lifted him up, hitting a fireman's carry spinebuster onto the ramp! English re-entered the ring, and ordered the referee to count Holly out. The referee began counting, and as he reached the count of 5, Holly began to stir. He got to his feet, and slid under the ring before the referee reached the count of 7. English grabbed Holly and hit a DDT, then went to the top rope. English went for a Senton... but Holly rolled out of the way!

Mauro Ranallo: English took a risk there, and it didn’t pay off! Is the Drama King about to be dethroned?

Holly got to his feet and stomped on Aiden English several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit a piledriver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... English kicked out! Holly looked frustrated, and he dragged English to his feet once more, this time hitting the Alabama Slam! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Aiden English got his foot on the ropes! Holly didn't realise, and began arguing as the referee tried to explain why he wouldn't count the 3. Holly shook his head, then rolled out of the ring and rummaged underneath the ring once more. Holly pulled a small leather bag out from underneath the ring, then reached into the bag and brought out a set of brass knuckles! He put the brass knuckles on his right hand, then re-entered the ring. The referee warned Holly if he used them, he would be disqualified, but Holly didn't seem to care, and he waited for Aiden English to get to his feet. When English was up, Holly swung a right hand at him... but English ducked out of the way, then grabbed Holly from behind, lifting him up for a German suplex! Holly dropped the brass knuckles as he hit the mat, and English kicked them out of the ring, then hit Holly with the Director's Cut! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Aiden English retains the title!

The referee called for the bell then grabbed the title from ringside, handing it to English and raising his arm in victory. English celebrated, then made his way to the back. As English walked up the ramp, Hardcore Holly began yelling at the referee.

Mauro Ranallo: Hardcore Holly furious at losing this one, and that seems to be making Aiden English even happier about winning!

The camera cut to Aiden English at the top of the ramp, who smirked as he walked through the curtain.

SEGMENT

The lights in the arena cut off just as the stage lit up in a spotlight. On the stage, amps and a drums were set up once more in the same set up at SummerSlam.

Corey Graves: This is it Mauro!! The Band is finally going to perform!! This is bigger than The Beatles’ 1965 United State’s tour!! Bigger than Cher!!

Mauro Ranallo: Calm down Corey..

Corey Graves: Calm down?! We’re all going to be part of history tonight.. The Band debut performance!!

Seconds turned into minutes as the spotlight remained on the set up on the stage. After a little while, the deep voice came over the PA system once more.

Narrator Voice: Ladies and gentlemen.. We are sorry to announce that The Band.. Is at the wrong venue…

The EBWF Universe let out a loud boo to show their displeasure. The show cut to commercial as stagehands come out to tear down The Band’s set.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, we've got Zahra Schreiber versus Alexa Bliss and we'll here from the new EBWF World Champion, Jimmy Havoc! Up first though, Tommaso Ciampa goes one on one with the EBWF Gateway Champion, Dalton Castle!

"Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and the crowd booed as Tommaso Ciampa made his way to the ring.

Corey Graves: Tommaso Ciampa has been cleared to compete tonight, but it goes without saying that he's not one hundred percent. He needed seven stitches in his forehead due to a cut he suffered in his chain match with Braun Strowman!

Mauro Ranallo: He may not be one hundred percent, Corey, but he'll be looking for retribution after Dalton Castle got involved in Ciampa's business at Summerslam!

When Ciampa was in the ring, "I Want It All" by Queen hit and the crowd cheered as Dalton Castle made his way to the ring, accompanied by his Boys, Brandon and Brent. Upon entering the ring, Castle held up the Gateway Title, then handed it to one of the Boys. The referee called for the bell and Ciampa ran at Castle, taking him down with a clothesline.

Corey Graves: Remember this match is non-title, but a win for Tommaso Ciampa could put him in contention for a shot at the Gateway Championship.

Mauro Ranallo: I don't think Ciampa cares about a title shot, Corey. I think he just wants to hurt Dalton Castle!

Ciampa stomped on Castle several times, then punched him against the mat repeatedly. He dragged Castle to his feet and threw him into the corner, then ran at him and his a clothesline. Castle fell into a sitting positon and Ciampa applied a foot choke! The referee threatened to disqualify Ciampa and began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... Ciampa withdrew his foot just before the ref counted 5. Ciampa then pulled Castle to his feet and lifted him over his shoulder, hitting a back-to-belly piledriver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out! Ciampa then sat Castle up, and applied a sleeper hold, but Castle fought out of it and both men got to their feet. Castle and Ciampa exchanged right hands, with the crowd cheering Castle's punches and booing Ciampa's. Just when it looked like Ciampa was about to gain the upper hand, Castle fought back, punching Ciampa several times then whipping him against the ropes. As Ciampa ran back towards him, Castle hit a dropkick, then as both men got to their feet, Castle hit the Fair Winds! He rolled over into a pinfall attempt and the referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Tremendous athleticism by Dalton Castle there... getting a near fall after hitting the Fair Winds, and maybe the winds of this match are about to change!

Castle pulled Ciampa to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a high knee. As Ciampa staggered out of the corner, Castle climbed to the top rope. Castle hit Ciampa with a hurricanrana, then as both men got to their feet, Castle set Ciampa up for the Bang-A-Rang! He lifted Ciampa up and spun him around, but Ciampa managed to counter it, grabbing Castle and hitting a DDT!

Corey Graves: Ciampa drilling Castle's head into the mat there... Castle might be out cold!

Ciampa dragged Castle to his feet, and hit him with the Project Ciampa! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Ciampa's arm in victory, but Ciampa shoved him away, then grabbed Castle and hit a second Project Ciampa! Ciampa then rolled out of the ring, grabbing the Gateway Championship. One of Dalton Castle's Boys tried to stop him, but Ciampa hit him in the face with the title! The other Boy then went after Ciampa, but Ciampa grabbed him and threw him into the steel steps. Ciampa entered the ring with the Gateway Championship and placed it on the mat, then grabbed Castle once more and hit a double underhook sitout facebuster, drilling Castle face first into the title!

Mauro Ranallo: Ciampa showing that psycho killer instinct of his... a vicious assault on the Gateway Champion!

Corey Graves: He's using Dalton Castle to send a message to Castle's so called "best friend", Braun Strowman!

Ciampa punched Castle several times, then grabbed his arm, locking in the Fujiwara armbar! As Castle cried out in pain, "I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit and Braun Strowman ran down the ramp towards the ring. Ciampa immediately broke the hold on Castle, and as Strowman climbed into the ring, Ciampa exited the ring on the opposite side. Ciampa looked up at Strowman, smirking as the Monster Among Men glared at him. Strowman then turned his attention to Dalton Castle, and as he helped Castle to his feet, Ciampa walked around the ring and headed back up the ramp. As he reached the top of the ramp, he looked back at Strowman, who pointed at Ciampa and made it clear the war between the two of them wasn't over. Ciampa laughed, then waved at Strowman before exiting through the curtain.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, the "message" has been sent and received... I wouldn't want to be Tommaso Ciampa the next time he crosses Braun Strowman's path!

As Strowman helped Dalton Castle to the back, Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from commercial. The crowd perked up and erupted in cheers when they heard one of their favorite words.

"AWEEEEEESOMMMMMEEEEEEEE"

Followed by I Came To Play filled the arena and The Miz came out from behind the curtain. He wore a white Calvin Kline plain T and black jeans. His hair was slicked back, and he had a slight smile on his face. He was flanked by Mickie James who wore a pink top and blue jeans shorts. She had a bigger smile on her face and was showing off her new engagement ring to the crowd. Miz high fived a couple of fans on his way down the ramp into the ring. He requested a microphone. A "you're still awesome" chant broke out from the crowd. Miz held his hand up so that he could begin speaking.

The Miz: Thank you. Summerslam and the days leading up to it, was one of the most bittersweet roller coasters of my entire life. Just a few days prior.. as many of you may know.. I got engaged to be married.. to this beautiful gal standing next to me.

Mickie framed her own face and wore a huge smile. Miz smiled too. The crowd cheered.

The Miz: Though this was one of the greatest days of my life.. if not THE greatest. Summerslam should have been the cherry on top of an amazing weekend. Summerslam should have been the exclamation point on the best 4 days of my entire existence. I am elated to be able to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful bride to be.. but at Summerslam.. things just didn't go the way I planned. It didn't go the way it should of.. at Summerslam.. I was beaten by Jimmy Havoc.

The crowd booed. Miz shook his head knowingly.

The Miz: Mizfits- I failed. Now in the past I would have come out here with every excuse in the book, but I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to blame my defeat on anyone or anything. Instead tonight, I am going to come out here.. like the man that I am.. and congratulate Jimmy on his victory. I didn't understimate him.. I didn't look past him.. I respected him and his ability.. and he showed me and the rest of you.. why that was the case. He defeated me on the biggest stage of the Summer.. and well.. that sucks..

The crowd cheered as Miz smirked.

The Miz: It sucks.. because now your hero.. is no longer the EBWF Champion. Your main man, Mizfits, is no longer the guy.. but though that's the case now... now... is NOT FOREVER!

The crowd cheered again.

The Miz: So I offer a congratulations to Jimmy Havoc, a tip of the cap.. a nod of respect.. but also a GUARANTEE.. that you have not seen the last of me.. we WILL meet again.. and boy am I looking forward to that..

The Miz flipped the microphone to the ground causing a thud on the mat. "I Came To Play" was heard once again. Miz put his arm around Mickie as the two exited the ring to cheers. They made their way up the ramp high fiving the fans on their way up.

Mauro Ranallo: Well a gracious but determined Miz here tonight Corey.

Corey Graves: Definitely a new man, will he ever be champion again? Time will tell on that.

Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FIVE

Warfare returned from break just in time for “Crushed” by Parkway Drive to blast onto the sound system. The injured Alexa Bliss walked out on the stage slowly. She glared at the EBWF Universe who instantly began to boo. She walked past them as she made her way down the ramp. She slowly walked up the steel steps and gingerly got into the ring. As she made her way to the center, “Lost in the Static” took over the sound system. Zahra, wrapped in just as many bandages as Alexa. She stood tall on at the top of the ramp as she lifted the EBWF Women’s Championship in the air with her heavily bandaged right arms. She stared down the ramp and right into Alexa’s eyes. The tension could be felt throughout the entire arena. Zahra walked slowly down the ramp and turned the corner. She walked up the steps and onto the apron. She looked into the ring where Alexa stood her ground. Zahra stepped into the ring and walked up to Alexa. The two women stared into each other’s eyes as they stood in the center of the ring. Without a notice, Alexa flung her head forward and hit Zahra in the mouth with her forehead. Zahra dropped the belt and took a step back. Alexa charged at Zahra and speared her down to the mat. Zahra raised her left arm in attempt to block the assault that Alexa brought down.

Mauro Ranallo: Zahra unable to use that right arm.

Corey Graves: She ripped it out of a handcuff… Did you see her injuries? She barely has skin.. They wanted her to get a skin graft, and I volunteered, but she said no. She said she wanted to live with that scar to remind everyone just what she’s willing to do to keep that Women’s Championship.

The referee pulled Alexa up to her feet and away from Zahra. He backed her into the corner and warned her. Zahra pulled herself over to the ropes and rolled out under the bottom rope. She sat on the edge of the ring and held onto her arm. Alexa pushed past the referee and ran at Zahra. She jumped and drop kicked Zahra in the back through the ropes. Zahra tumbled off the apron and crashed onto the mat. She screamed out in pain as she landed on her right arm. Alexa climbed through the ropes and dropped down from the ring. She walked over and she bent down and picked Zahra up by the hair. She drug Zahra over to the steel steps and she grabbed Zahra’s right arm. She lifted it up in the air and slammed it down on the steel. Zahra screamed as she pulled her arm into her body. She walked away from Alexa and turned the ring. Alexa chased after and caught her. She grabbed Zahra’s pitch black hair and pulled her head back. Zahra turned and she threw her left hand up jabbed Alexa in the eye. As Alexa grabbed at her face, Zahra charges and forced Alexa back with her shoulder. She rammed Alexa into the ring post. Alexa dropped to her knees and grabbed at her back. She looked up at Zahra who took a few steps back. Zahra charged once more and this time brought her knee up and slammed Alexa’s head back into the ring post.

Mauro Ranallo: This women are picking up where they left off at SummerSlam.

The referee jumped out of the ring and checked on Alexa. Zahra attempted to move in once more, but the referee kept her back. Zahra pushed passed and walked over to Alexa. She picked her off the ground and then whipped her into the barricade. Alexa cried out in pain as her back connected with the thin pads on the barricade. Zahra charged at her, but Alexa lifted her foot and kicked Zahra in the right arm. Zahra flinched which allowed Alexa to lunge from the barricade. Alexa pushed on Zahra’s back and shoved her, right arm first, into the ring post. Zahra spun as she collided with the steel and fell to the ground. Alexa walked over and she bent down and pulled at Zahra’s right arm. She lifted up and ripped at the bandage. The blood began to flow once more from the wounds. Alexa took a moment as she stared down at Zahra. Just then, “War” by the Sick Puppies blasted onto the sound system, but even before the song could full be started, Angelina Love charged from the back and rushed down the ramp. She screamed at Alexa who instantly let go of Zahra’s arm. Alexa backed up as Angelina checked on Zahra. With her back turned, Alexa stomped down on the back of Angelina’s head. Angelina fell on top of Zahra and grabbed at the back of her head. Alexa lifted Angelina up by the blonde hair and pulled her away from Zahra. She turned Angelina around and screamed in her face.

Alexa Bliss: I SHOULD BE CHAMPION!!!

Alexa sneered at Angelina and then ran with her and she threw Angelina face first into the steel steps. Angelina fell to the ground motionless. Alexa smiled and walked over to the edge of the ring. She lifted the apron and reached under. From under the ring, Alexa pulled out a brown paper back. She opened it and then walked back over to Angelina. She knelt down and lifted Angelina’s head and place the back over it. On the side of the back was drawn an ugly face. Alexa stood back up as “Crushed” by Parkway Drive blasted back onto the sound system. Alexa looked over at Zahra as she passed back and up the ramp.

SEGMENT

“MANTRA” by Bring Me The Horizon played throughout the arena.

“Do you wanna start a Cult with me? I’m not Vibrating like I outta’ be. I need a purpose, I can’t keep surfing through this existential misery.”

Jimmy Havoc burst through the curtain with his World Championship above his head. He held it aloft with both hands and looked up to it, he slowly brought it down to his shoulder and placed it on.

“Too late to tell you now, one ear and right out the other one. Cos all you ever do is chant the same old. MANTRA.”

Jimmy began his walk down the ramp and got to the ring. He slid the Title into the ring and followed it in. He picked it back up and raised it to the hard cam before being passed a Microphone. The music slowly faded out as…

“JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY FUCKING HAVOC!”

Chants started. Jimmy laughed to himself and looked at the belt again before placing it back on his shoulder.

Jimmy Havoc - “You know, I’ve been back there thinking of what I can and can’t say and it all boils down to what Corey Graves said at the end of Summerslam after I won.”

The Titantron replayed the moments that happened after Havoc had pinned Miz.

“Corey Graves: This is pay per view, Mauro! So I’m gonna say it. I have to say it, and Mr. Ikeda, I’m sorry… but… Jimmy Fuckin Havoc is the WORLD CHAMPION of a MAJOR Professional Wrestling Company and what a wonderful business we’re in.”

Jimmy looked towards Corey and bowed in his direction.

Jimmy Havoc: The fact that I’m World Champion of not just a Major wrestling company, THE BIGGEST wrestling company in the world is just testament to how far we’ve come in this business. The fact that the best commentary team is American Jimmy Havoc and Mauro Ranallo is amazing. Sorry Corey but I psychically can’t find a fault with Mauro so you got the insult.

Corey Graves: No problem Jimmy, even though your the British Corey Graves.

Jimmy smirked.

Jimmy Havoc: The fact that 3 out of 5 Major Champions are tatted, weird looking, gothy degenerates is amazing. The fact that 2 out of 5 are Non-Americans is amazing. Zahra Schreiber almost fucking ripped her whole arm off to hook a title up is insane to me, Tommy End and Michael Dante are just 2 fantastic talents that deserved to be here! That’s not a dig on Dalton or Aiden, they’re Stanford rejects and Never wanted! It shows how small minded other promoters are, that the people on this company are proving that they were wrong and we were right.

The crowd started chanting “EBWF”.

Jimmy Havoc: You’re damn fucking right. I wouldn’t fit in elsewhere, in the “Land of the Giants” or “Big Boys Club”. It’s all down to Wes Ikeda and it pains me to say… Chris Jericho. Round of applause for those guys please?

The crowd applauded.

Jimmy Havoc: Enough of them. More of me now…

Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy Havoc: I fucking did it. It only took me 4 tries but I finally did it. You know something…

Jimmy raised his shirt to show a fresh scar on his back.

Jimmy Havoc: I’ll always remember it. Thanks Miz, you earned my respect out there. I wanted your all and your everything and that’s exactly what I got. Whenever you get your rematch, I’m right here ready to defend this right here.

Jimmy raised his Title.

Jimmy Havoc: Because I’ve always said I’ll defend it against anyone at anytime! Aiden English, Dalton Castle, The Miz, Liv Morgan, Natalya, AJ Styles, PJ Black, Zahra Schreiber, it doesn’t matter. I will defend it on every house show and every date if I have to because that’s who I am. The fighter, the scratcher, The crawler. I’ll sleep with one eye open… mainly because Zahra punches me in her sleep. She’d probably try to roll me up for the 3 too.

The crowd laughed.

Jimmy Havoc: I now have 2 of the greatest memories I’ll ever have because of EBWF. Winning this World Championship at Summerslam and meeting her.

Some of the crowd “aww’d”. “Lost in the Static” played throughout the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: Here she comes! The EBWF Women’s Champion, Zahra Schreiber!

As Zahra got in the ring she took off her EBWF Women’s Championship and showed it to Havoc, almost comparing them. Havoc held his out and laughed. Zahra smiled a genuine smile of happiness at Jimmy, which was a rare sight. She walked over to him and embraced him without hesitation. The Women’s champion locked lips with the newly crowned EBWF World champion causing the fans to cheer louder. She slowly pulled away from the intimate embrace and slyly stole the microphone out of his hand while he was distracted by her kiss.

Zahra: You should know by now that I’m tough as nails, Jimmy... I’ll steal that title off you in a heartbeat.

Zahra snapped her fingers and winked playfully at him. In the next moment her facial expression then turned back to being sincere.

Zahra: I’m kidding. Babe.. seriously… you deserve that title. You deserve the world on a silver platter. You really do. You’ve done some pretty amazing… crazy… fucked up things around here. You’ve pushed the limits and smashed barriers down, you’ve proved people wrong when they doubted you. You showed that no matter how tatted or scarred you are, you CAN be the champion of a major company. You proved them all wrong and you truly do inspire me, babe. I’m so fuckin’ proud of you. I mean look at you... you’re the goddamn World Champion!

Zahra clapped her hands the best she could while holding the microphone. Jimmy nodded and smiled at her words. The fans joined in and began to chant for Jimmy yet again. Suddenly… “Lost in the Static” played again as Sumerian Death Squad, Tommy End and Michael Dante made there way out to the ring.

Corey Graves: Tommy End and Dante, old buddies of Havoc’s from way back when!

Jimmy hugged End and Dante as they raised his arms.

Jimmy Havoc: Did you ever think this shit would legit happen?

Tommy shook his head as he reached out and took the microphone from Zahra and stood to the side of Jimmy. Dante nodded his head as he stood on the opposite side of Jimmy and patted the World Champion on the back. Jimmy’s shoulder buckled from the force, but Jimmy just looked back and smiled.

Tommy End: Jimmy, before I came here, I watched as you fought through everything this company threw at you. I watched as you not only made a name for yourself, but for European wrestling in general.

He paused as the EBWF Universe erupted with a cheer.

Tommy End: You came here and you showed the world our heart… Our passion.. You showed everyone that it wasn’t about being the biggest.. It wasn’t about being the strongest.. You proved that good looks had nothing to do with this business.. Obviously.

The four laughed in the center of the ring. Dante smacked Jimmy on the back again.

Tommy End: It took you forever to get to this level.. It took you longer to win that championship.. Here's to a long, dominating reign.

Tommy walked up and took Jimmy’s wrist again and he lifted Jimmy’s arm in the air. The two men smiled as Dante grabbed Jimmy’s other wrist and lift it, along with the EBWF World Championship in the air. Zahra stood and clapped her hands as the trio took a few steps towards the ropes. The EBWF Universe cheered at the groups unison, but those cheers were quickly replaced with gasps as Zahra knelt down behind Jimmy and threw her arm up between his legs.

Mauro Ranallo: WHAT’S THIS?!

Corey Graves: A low blow.. Zahra just low blowed Havoc!!

Jimmy knelt over with pain. Tommy let go of Jimmy’s wrist and he turned to him and tilted his head. Jimmy fell to his knees, but his hand, with the championship remained in the air. Jimmy grabbed at himself with his free hand and then looked up. Tommy smiled as he knelt down beside Jimmy and grabbed at his hair. He held Jimmy’s head straight and stared into his eyes.

Tommy End: Here’s to your reign’s.. End.

Dante lifted Jimmy up and pulled him to his body as to set up for the Acid Rainmaker, but instead, when Danted twisted Jimmy out from his body, Dante rushed in with a massive spear that looked to have ripped Jimmy in half. Jimmy kicked at the mat as he held onto his ribs.

Mauro Ranallo: What the.. What was that!!

Corey Graves: That had to have broken several ribs..

Zahra walked up to Jimmy’s body and she knelt down side him and took his cheer into her hand and she smiled. Jimmy opened his eyes and looked up at her betrayed. Zahra brushed his hair out of his eyes and then stood back up. Jimmy rolled over and he grabbed at her boot. She shook her head as he crawled up to his knees. He looked at her once, then out of nowhere, Tommy delivered a stiff shin kick to Jimmy’s chest. Jimmy doubled over and grabbed at his chest. Dante lifted Zahra up in the air. As he dropped her, Zahra brought her boot right across the back of Jimmy’s head and drove him face first into the mat. Zahra smiled as she walked over to Tommy. He took her into his arms and then looked out onto the crowd who were now booed Legion for their actions. Zahra leaned up and gave Tommy a quick peck on the lips before she walked to the side of Jimmy’s prone body. Dante looked at Tommy and nodded. Tommy walked up to the top of Jimmy’s body. He placed his foot under Jimmy’s jaw and he slowly lifted him. Jimmy was limp as his body was lifted off the mat. Tommy continued to lift him up until Jimmy was on his feet. Jimmy stood there wobbly for a few moments before Tommy spun around with his foot and connect the sole of his foot with Jimmy’s jaw. Jimmy’s legs gave out as he dropped back motionless to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: TOMMY JUST KICKED JIMMY’S HEAD OFF!!

Tommy stood over Jimmy’s body for a moment and then turned to Zahra. He reached out his hand and gave her a nod. She bent down and reached into her boot. From her boot she pulled out an object that was wrapped in fabric. She opened the fabric and revealed an old, gold plated knife. The chipped paint and the faded red stains showed the knife’s age, but it also showed who the knife belonged to. The knife that Jimmy Havoc had proudly used to cut many victims. Tommy took the knife from Zahra. He turned to Dante and gave him a similar nod. Dante bent down and grabbed Havoc’s shirt and ripped it of his chest. He then picked Havoc up of the mat and forced him on his knees. Danted grabbed a hold of one wrist as Zahra took a hold of the other. They pulled at Havoc’s arm and outstretched them as he knelt before Tommy. Danted grabbed at Jimmy’s hair and held his head up. Tommy walked over and picked up the EBWF World Championship. He held it in his hands and stared down at it. He turned and walked over to Jimmy and he lift the knife to Jimmy’s chest. In on fluid motion, Tommy slid the knife across Jimmy’s chest. The blood flood down his chest instantly. Tommy then took the EBWF Championship and pressed it into Jimmy’s chests and covered it in his blood. He then walked around and stood at Jimmy’s back. Tommy looked down at the bloody championship before he lifted it in the air above Jimmy’s head. The lights dimmed as a red spotlight shined down on the ring. “Lost in the Static” blasted back onto the sound system as Legion stood over Jimmy in the middle of the ring.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote