Warfare Results 09/10/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 09/10/2018

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got women's action as the debuting Becky Lynch goes one on one with Candice LeRae!

"Celtic Invasion" by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave Becky Lynch a mixed reaction as she made her way to the ring. After Becky had entered the ring, "Stars in the Show" by Gamma Rock hit and the crowd cheered as Candice LeRae stepped out onto the stage. Candice was all smiles as she walked down the ramp. Once Candice was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Candice hit a snapmare, then as Becky got to her feet, Candice whipped her into the corner. Candice ran at Lynch, hitting a corner clothesline, then as Becky staggered out of the corner, Candice took her down with a bulldog. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1.... 2.... kickout!

Corey Graves: An impressive start by Candice LeRae!

Mauro Ranallo: Candice is an impressive superstar, Corey, but I wouldn't count Becky Lynch out yet!

Candice pulled Becky to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Lynch blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Both women got to their feet, and Becky whipped Mandy against the ropes, then took her down with a leg lariat. As Rose got to her feet, Lynch got behind her, hitting the Bex-Plex! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1.... 2.... kickout! Lynch got to her feet and stomped on Candice several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit a fisherman's neckbreaker. She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1.... 2.... again Candice kicked out! Becky looked frustrated at only getting a 2 count, and began pounding the mat in frustration.

Corey Graves: Becky has taken control here, but she needs to keep her head in the game!

Mauro Ranallo: Didn't you see her interview with Christy Hemme earlier, Corey? She's as fiery as the hair on her head!

Becky pulled Candice to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, going for a flying forearm smash. Candice moved out of the way at the last second, causing Becky to collide with the turnbuckles. As Becky staggered backwards out of the corner, Candice grabbed her from behind, lifting her up for a bridging German suplex! The referee counted – 1.... 2.... Becky kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: So close to a 3 count!

Candice pulled Becky back into the corner, then sat her on the top rope, setting her up for Ms LeRae's Wild Ride. Becky blocked it, and hit an exploder suplex off the top rope! She then grabbed Candice's arm, and applied the Dis-arm-her! Candice was unable to escape the hold or get to the ropes, and she tapped out. Becky broke the hold, and as she got to her feet, the referee raised her arm in victory.

Corey Graves: An impressive debut by Becky Lynch tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: Another strong addition to a women's division that is bursting with talent!

SEGMENT

The cameras returned backstage after a lengthy commercial break. We are taken into Angelina Love’s official GM office that was designated backstage for Warfare. The slender blonde wore a dressy blouse and some nice black slacks, her hair was worn loose, cascading down over her shoulders and back. Angelina sat behind a high end looking wooden desk, sat in an overstuffed office chair for comfort. The Women’s GM was busy jotting down some notes on a notepad in front of her. She held the receiver of the phone to her ear with her shoulder.

Angelina: Uh huh... yes sir... that is correct. Mmm-hmm...

A knock was heard on the door.

Angelina: Hold on one second...

Angelina turned the phone away from her mouth and spoke loudly for whomever was knocking to hear.

Angelina: Come in!

The door pushed open and Alexa Bliss walked in slowly. She didn’t seem quite as confident as she had when she was attacking Angelina Love down at ringside on Warfare last week. Angelina continued her conversation on the phone and motioned for Alexa to come on in and have a seat. Alexa slowly walked over to the chairs set in front of Angelina’s desk, and chose the far right chair. She flopped down into the chair and sighed. It was like being in the principal's office.

Angelina: ...Mm-hmm... I see... Yes. She’s here in my office now... Yeah. Well, normally I would agree, Sir, however, I’ve done some thinking and I do believe I know how to handle this... mm-hmm. Of course. Thank you, Wes.

Angelina smiled and hung up the phone on her desk. She wrote down a few more notes on her notepad without a word. Alexa seemed to squirm a little, unsure of what she was about to be in for exactly. After several long, quiet minutes, Angelina put her pen down and crossed her arms in front of her, her elbows rested on the desk.

Angelina: I’m sure you know why I brought you in here today... it should go without saying. What happened last week on Warfare was inexcusable.

Angelina shifted in her chair and crossed her legs.

Angelina: I am your superior, Alexa. Whether you like it or not. I will NOT tolerate anyone attacking me, or any other EBWF personnel. It’s unacceptable and it will be met with harsh punishments from here on out.

Now... several of the higher ups want you suspended to set an example. Which, if you didn’t put two and two together, would basically take you out of the title picture. I’m pretty sure that’s the exact opposite of the results you were going for.

Alexa: I get it... I’m suspended... You got just what you wanted, right? How long is this thing so I can get it over with...

Angelina tucked some of her hair behind her ear and cleared her throat slightly.

Angelina: Give me a minute and listen carefully. I don’t care what your personal opinions of me are. I’m not here to sing Kumbaya, hold hands, wear friendship bracelets and be the best of friends.

Angelina sneered and rolled her eyes.

Angelina: Not even close. I am here to handle business and keep this division running smoothly. You can talk all night about my past in ring career, it doesn’t matter to me any. I’m not ashamed of a single thing I’ve done. Last week, after the attack... I was absolutely ready to suspend you. Maybe even call for your release. That was the wrong move on your part. Lucky for you... I’m in a forgiving mood. I’ve had time to calm down and reflect on a few things. I went back and watched the footage from SummerSlam and I understand the confusion. I get why you are angry. I get it.

Alexa’s eyes widened in surprise. This was not what she had been expecting.

Angelina: ...and in the interest of what is best for EBWF, I have decided to waiver your suspension. Instead, you will pay a 5 thousand dollar fine and keep your spot in line for a title rematch... provided you remain on your best behavior and leave EBWF personnel out of the equation. Leave your aggression in the ring. I may be able to set up a match with you against Zahra Schreiber at Fanniversary, one on one... IF you abide by my rules. If you mess up... the deal is out the window, and you’ll find yourself in the back of the line. The next time you decide to try and pull a stunt like that... you better think about it long and hard. Don’t mistake this decision as a sign of weakness... I hung up my boots long ago, but I’m not afraid to put someone in their rightful place. Tread carefully, got it?

Angelina pursed her lips together and looked over at Alexa Bliss. She stood up from her chair and looked down at Angelina.

Alexa Bliss: I got it... You just make sure you live up to your end of the bargain and give me my rightful rematch...

Alexa glared at her before she turned and walked out of Angelina’s office. Angelina watched Alexa leave, slamming the door behind her on her way out. Angelina simply shook her head and mumbled something to herself before she picked up the pen on her desk and resumed writing, the scene fades out slowly.

MATCH TWO

“Crank It Up” by Jim Johnston played as Big Show made his way to the ring. He stepped over the top rope and raised his arms to the crowd.

“Lost in the Static” by After the Burial played as Tommy End stepped out on to the ramp, he stood alone until Dante appeared to his left and Zahra appeared at his right. He took a Golden Knife out of his jacket pocket and pointed it at Big Show before handing it off to Zahra and made his way down the ramp. Zahra and Dante followed him down and stayed ringside.

Corey Graves: Seems Jimmy Havoc isn’t LEGION's only Target!

Mauro Ranallo: What a victory it would be too Corey, against the World's Largest Athlete and recent runner-up in a Strongman Competition!

Corey Graves: So what you’re saying is, he didn’t win?

Big Show started shouting at Dante and Zahra at ringside who brushed him off.

The match got underway, End looked to lockup but Show pushed him off instantly. End was sent backwards to his corner, he ran his thumb across his throat to signal Show's demise. He ran towards Show who went to grab him but End rolled underneath, in one swift movement End kicked the back of Big Shows knees and dropped him to the mat, followed it up to a kick to the back, a kick to the head and a knee to the head. Big Show fell down and End went for the cover but Show kicked out at 2.

The match went by and Big Show still struggled to get the advantage over the much quicker Tommy End. Tommy was climbing to the top, he went for a Double Foot Stomp but Big Show rolled out the way. End landed on his feet and rolled through it, charging back at Big Show who countered with a sidewalk slam, dropped End to the mat and then hit a leg drop. He covered End for a 2.

Big Show picked End up and signalled for the chokeslam, he grabbed End by the throat and picked him up. End countered and was behind Show, he grabbed Big Shows wrist and twisted him out, pulled him back in for a huge Bicycle Knee which stunned Big Show.

Corey Graves: Was that a shout to Jimmy Havoc?!

Mauro Ranallo: Zahra seems happy with that Acid End-maker!

The groggy Big Show teetered back and forwards, End looked for the Owari Death Kick…

Big Show blocked it with his forearms and pushed him back round, he went for the KO Punch…

End side stepped it and kicked at the back of Big Shows knees again. While Show was on his knees End began to kick at Show’s chest, End ripped open Shows singlet and began kicking Show more in the ribs until they were red and bruised.

Show looked up at End and signalled him to bring it. End answered with an Owari Death Kick which knocked out Big Show.

Corey Graves: Big Show, ever the fighter has just got his lights knocked out. This one is over!

Mauro Ranallo: Tommy End was looking for the cover but it seems Zahra wanted something else.

Tommy crawled over to Zahra and they conversed for a week seconds. Tommy walked back over to Big Show and smirked, he began to pick up Show with his foot until Show was back on his knees.

Corey Graves: Show is up but, there’s no lights on there.

Tommy smirked as Big Show leant back and forth to get balance. His smirk turned to anger as he spun around for another Owari Death Kick! He covered Big Show and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

The referee went to raise Tommy End's hand but was pushed away by Zahra Schreiber who raised Tommy’s hand in victory. LEGION posed for a minute before Warfare broke for commercial.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from commercial, "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and the crowd booed as Tommaso Ciampa made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got tag team action as Tommaso Ciampa teams with the EBWF Breakout Champion, Aiden English, to take on the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman, and the EBWF Gateway Champion, Dalton Castle!

When Ciampa was in the ring, "Toreador II" by Apocalyptica hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Aiden English made his way to the ring, accompanied by Elias Samson. Elias had brought his guitar with him, and as he reached the ringside area he ordered one of the crew members to get him a chair. Elias then took a seat, and strummed his guitar as Aiden English joined Tommaso Ciampa in the ring. "I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd cheered as Braun Strowman stepped out onto the stage. Strowman raised his arms at the top of the ramp and roared, then walked down to the ring. Upon entering the ring, he glared across at his opponents, his fists clenched. "I Want It All" by Queen hit and the crowd continued to cheer as Dalton Castle headed to the ring. After entering the ring, Castle took his place on the apron, allowing Braun Strowman to start the match. Across the ring, English and Ciampa were arguing about who would start the match – Ciampa was telling English to start, but English was insisting that Ciampa should start the match. Strowman got tired of waiting, and ran at the two superstars, taking them both down with a double clothesine! Strowman then tossed English out of the ring, and began stomping on Tommaso Ciampa.

Corey Graves: Ciampa and English couldn't decide who would start the match, so Braun Strowman made the decision for them!

Mauro Ranallo: He's an impatient beast, Corey!

Strowman pulled Ciampa to his feet and whipped him into the corner. As Dalton Castle held Ciampa in place, Strowman hit him with a hard chop to the chest. Strowman pulled Ciampa out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes, then took him down with a big boot. Ciampa looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Strowman hit a clothesline, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out! Strowman pulled Ciampa to his feet and grabbed him by the throat, setting him up for a clothesline, but Ciampa fought back, hitting Strowman with a kick to the midsection then hitting a DDT. By this point, Aiden English had taken his place on the ring apron, and Ciampa tagged him in. The two men then began to double team Strowman, before the referee ordered Ciampa to exit the ring. As Ciampa exited the ring, English hit Strowman with a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Strowman kicked out! English got to his feet and stomped on Strowman several times, then went for a leaping leg drop, but Strowman sat up, dodging it. As both men got to their feet, Strowman hit English with a series of punches, then lifted him up and hit a backbreaker. English struggled to his feet, and Strowman whipped him against the ropes, before hitting a spinebuster. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden English was the first superstar in EBWF to pin Braun Strowman, and it's clear that Strowman hasn't forgotten that. He's got a score to settle!

As Strowman got to his feet, Dalton Castle called for a tag, and Strowman tagged the Gateway Champion into the match. Upon entering the ring, Castle hit English with an exploder suplex, then as both men got to their feet, Castle hit a bridging northern lights suplex. English's shoulders were down, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Dalton Castle is taking Aiden English to his own brand of Suplex City!

Mauro Ranallo: I'm guessing Dalton's Suplex City is a lot more sparkly than Brock Lesnar's, Corey!

Castle pulled English to his feet once more and went for an Irish whip, but English reversed it, sending Castle into the ropes. English hit Castle with a dropkick, then as both men got to their feet, English hit a back drop. Aiden English then tagged in Tommaso Ciampa, and the two men began to double team Dalton Castle! As the referee yelled at English, telling him to exit the ring, Braun Strowman entered the fray and charged at Tommaso Ciampa. Ciampa ducked out of the way, and Strowman collided with Aiden English, accidentally knocking him into the referee! The referee hit the deck, and Strowman grabbed English, throwing him out of the ring. As Strowman followed English to the outside, Ciampa hit Castle with the Project Ciampa, then tried to revive the referee. The camera cut to the outside, where Strowman and English were exchanging punches. Strowman was able to overpower English, and he took him down with a clothesline. Elias Samson then got to his feet, grabbing his guitar and walking towards Strowman. He tried to sneak up behind Strowman, and swung his guitar at Strowman, but Strowman turned around at the last second and ducked out of the way. Samson's guitar kept swinging, and Elias accidentally smashed the guitar over Aiden English's head!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia!

Elias looked stunned, then his eyes widened with fear as he looked up at Braun Strowman. Elias jumped over the barrier and ran through the crowd, and Strowman ran after him, leaving Ciampa and Castle all alone. The referee had begun to stir, and Ciampa slapped Castle a couple of times, then set him up for another Project Ciampa. He lifted Castle up... but Castle countered with a hurricanrana, and hooked both legs! The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: I don't believe it! Dalton Castle just snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat!

Mauro Ranallo: I still can't believe Aiden English got taken out by Elias Samson! I wonder if Strowman has caught Elias yet...

Corey Graves: It was an accident, Mauro! I'm sure Aiden will understand!

The referee called for the bell and raised Dalton Castle's arm in victory. Castle was visibly pleased with himself, and he looked around for Braun Strowman, holding up his hand as if he wanted a high five. When he realised Strowman was nowhere to be seen, he shrugged and exited the ring, grabbing his championship from ringside. Castle looked down at Aiden English, who was still out cold, and smirked as he made his way up the ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Tommaso Ciampa was furious, and after yelling at the referee he looked towards the stage, glaring at Castle. As Castle walked through the curtain, Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Break the Walls Down" hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my, Corey! It's Chris Jericho! We haven't seen him since King of the Ring!

Corey Graves: He's marking his return with style... look at that suit!

Jericho was wearing a pinstripe suit, complete with a waistcoat, shirt and tie. He walked down the ramp with a big grin on his face, and upon entering a ring he took a microphone from ring announcer Christy Hemme. He signalled for his music to be cut, then began to speak.

Chris Jericho: EBWF universe... I'm back, baybay!

The crowd cheered once more, and a "Y2J!" chant broke out.

Chris Jericho: I've got a lot of love for the state of Florida; after all, I've lived here a long time. My only regret is that we made the mistake of booking Warfare in the worst city Florida has to offer. If it was up to me, we'd be at the Amalie Arena in my home city, Tampa!

The cheers of the crowd turned to boos and Jericho laughed.

Chris Jericho: The bad news, Miami, is that your city still sucks. The good news, is that I've got a huge announcement for you all! I may no longer be the EBWF General Manager, but I still have some pull backstage, and I've managed to convince one of the hottest independent wrestlers in the world to sign for EBWF. He is a second generation superstar, he is a former EBWF World Champion, and most importantly, he is my friend. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Cody Rhodes!

As soon as the introduction was done, "Kingdom" by Downstait filled the arena. The fans rose to their feet, looking to the entrance ramp. It didn't take long for Cody Rhodes to appear, smiling ear to ear and dressed smartly in a three-piece suit himself, his short-cropped hair a peroxide bleach blonde. He made his way down the ramp, looking at the outstretched too sweets, but merely passing each by. He does stop once, at ringside, where a younger fan has extended his hand. He started to reach out, acting as if he's going to fulfill the young fan's hopes and dreams, only to pull it away at the last second. "Naw," the camera picked up him saying. "Naw, not worth it."

Mauro Ranallo: I can't believe it Cory! The American Nightmare has come back to EBWF, and he looks better than ever.

Cory Graves: I'm speechless Mauro, truly. Cody Rhodes is one of the hottest names on the indie circuit--or I should say he was! Jericho was right, this is a huge announcement, and totally wasted on this Miami crowd!

Cody finally made it into the ring. He looked at Jericho and the two men shared a quick hug before Cody took the microphone from him. Jericho slid out of the ring and stood at ringside, giving Cody the spotlight. Cody waited for his music to die down before he started talking.

Cody Rhodes: Yes, yes it's true. The son of the son of a plumber is back here at EBWF. And I know what a lot of you are thinking. So I'll go ahead and say it: you're welcome.

He let that hang for a second, and crowd started to chant "Thank you Cody" clap clap clap-clap-clap.

Cody Rhodes: You're welcome for lowering myself to come back to this craphole.

The chanting abruptly halted as a large boo flowed through the arena. And for his part Cody broke into a cocky grin.

Cody Rhodes: And I don't just mean Miami, which make no mistake, is a real steaming pile. I meant this ring. This company. You're welcome that I would even consider coming back to EBWF, when let's face it? I don't need to. I don't need your paychecks, because in case you missed it? I just sold out over 10,000 seats in Chicago a few weeks ago. And if you don't think I could do it again, anywhere in the world? That I could put this company out of business if I wanted to. I would just follow you around town to town, snatching up the best talent. Hell, if that. I could wrestle a sack full of potatoes and it would be more entertaining than this show week after week.

The crowd was now worked up into a frenzy. Even Jericho at ringside was looking less than pleased. Cody's own smile faded some, as if he was really starting to dig up some darker side of himself.

Cody Rhodes: So now it's been made very clear that EBWF needs me way, way more than I need it, that leads to the question that you must be asking yourself. Why would I stoop to sign up with a company I hold such contempt for? Because talk is one thing. Money-draw is one thing. But there is nothing quite as sweet as a good-old fashioned rasslin' match. So when my good "friend"- Chris, it's really cute that you think we're actually friends by the way - when my "friend" Chris Jericho called me up and begged me, guys I mean sniveling and crying begging me, to come be on this show, I realized it was my opportunity to prove the naysayers wrong. That I'm not just some indie darling that can't hang with the "big boys". So I said sure Chris, draw up a contract, I'll meet you in...Miami.

Cody stopped his story to fake retch for a second before continuing.

Cody Rhodes: And so here I am, looking to shake things up. But unlike some who say that, I got the bona fides to back it up. I've wrestled around the world, everywhere, for everyone. And to every person that's doubted me, that's said I was out of my mind to walk away from my cushy position in one of the majors? To go it on my own and strike my own path? To everyone who said I should settle for being a bit player instead of headlining? Look at me now. Look at how I got a living legend like Chris Jericho on his knees, pleading for me to come back. So I did. But not for him, and certainly not for any of you. I did it, as always for one person: me. I did it to prove that I am exactly who I say I am, that I am the biggest damn thing in this business, and that doesn't matter if I am selling out arenas or fighting in the backroom at a bar somewhere. I am going to run through every last single competitor that Jericho and his fancy bosses put in front of me and knock each one down. I am going scratch and claw and bleed all my way to the top of this business, grab ahold of that brass ring, rip that sucker off and never give it up. I am going to take over this hellhole and then burn it to the ground, because that's what each and every one of you deserve: smoldering ash. So I say again...you're. Welcome.

With that, Cody tossed the mic aside and slid out of the ring. His smile was completely gone. "Kingdom" started blasting again, but the booing crowd was clearly audible over the music. As Rhodes passed Jericho, Jericho grabbed him and went to say something, but before Jericho could say anything, Cody hit him with a Cross Rhodes! Cody then looked down at Jericho and grinned, before making his way up the ramp.

MATCH FOUR

“AWWWEEESOMMMMMEEEEE” blasted throughout the arena as Miz made his way to the top of the ramp.

Corey Graves: And here is your Main Event for Warfare! The Miz vs. Jimmy Havoc in a Summerslam rematch for the EBWF World Championship!

Mauro Ranallo: I hate to bring up the elephant in the room Corey but Tommy End won his match against arguably a stronger opponent. Havoc MUST’VE seen that?!

Corey Graves: If I know Jimmy Havoc, he won’t let that phase him.

“Mantra” by Bring Me The Horizon played as Miz took off his entrance attire and handed it to Christy Hemme.

Corey Graves: Here he comes, the new EBWF Champion. His celebration last week ruined by LEGION, he looks like he’s sporting some bandages after that attack.

When Jimmy raised the belt above his head, his shirt came up to reveal bandages covering his chest and stomach.

Mauro Ranallo: Defending his Championship a week after a BRUTAL attack by Sumerian Death Squad and his ex-girlfriend!

Corey Graves: A sadistic attack even he would’ve been proud to have done. Jimmy Havoc is against a game Miz here tonight!

Jimmy got into the ring and took off his entrance attire. He held the World Title up and handed it to the referee. Christy Hemme did her announcements the match began.

Havoc and Miz locked up and exchanged holds until Miz had Havoc in a headlock. Havoc pushed Miz into the ropes and rebounded him off of them, Miz followed back with a shoulder tackle which took Havoc off his feet. Havoc stood back up and Miz back body dropped him, Havoc rolled out of the ring clutching his chest.

Corey Graves: Looks like that chest wound still hurts Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Yeah! Although he didn’t land on his chest, the impact sure did knock a few staples loose surely!

Miz beckoned Havoc back in the ring and stood back to allow him in. Havoc took this opportunity to get in and they locked up again, this time Havoc got Miz in a headlock and immediately took Miz down, he released the headlock and double foot stomped Miz in his chest. He covered but Miz kicked out just after one.

A few minutes passed in the match and Havoc still had the upper hand. He had Miz in the corner and whipped him to the opposite corner, he ran towards him but Miz got out of the way and chopped Havoc in the chest. The crowd “Woo’d” along to Miz’s chops as he kept chopping Havoc. He then placed Havoc on the top rope and followed him but Havoc would reverse, he headbutted Miz who fell off but landed on his feet. Havoc jumped off the top rope but Miz caught him in a neckbreaker. Miz climbed to the top rope and hit an elbow drop.

Corey Graves: This could be it!

Havoc kicked out at 2. While Havoc was recovering, the mat began to soak in blood. Havoc looked around and pulled up his shirt to see his bandages also covered in blood.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like that cut has re-opened like the Red Sea Corey!

The referee threw up the X as Havoc began to unravel the bandages, he went to check on Havoc but Havoc could be audibly heard saying.

“Just continue the fucking match.”

Havoc threw the bandages ringside and put his shirt back on. Miz was told by the referee to continue.

After a few more minutes, Miz had the upper hand. He picked Havoc up and hit his old finisher Mizard of Oz, which only got a 2 Count. He signalled for the end as he began to circle around Havoc until Havoc got to his feet groggy. Miz went behind him and hit the Skull Crushing Finale, he covered Havoc…

1…
2…

KICKOUT!

Miz couldn’t believe it, he began to stomp on Havoc and set him back up for the SCF. Havoc countered into an Acid Rainmaker, he covered!

Corey Graves: That’s how Havoc won at Summerslam! Is this it again!?

1…
2…

KICKOUT!

Havoc couldn’t believe it, he turned Miz over and locked in his legs. He tried to bend backwards for the Suicide Silence but was in agony from his cut, he buckled down in pain.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like Havoc was going for his Muta Lock but couldn’t get into it!

Corey Graves: I can tell you right now, to do that move it requires a lot of stretching and there’s no way in hell you're stretching with most of your chest stitched and stapled up!

Blood began to pour around Havoc again, Miz got to his feet once more and hit an elbow drop right on to Havoc’s wound. Havoc was in so much pain, Miz decided to end it. Miz wrapped Havocs legs around his for his own submission, the Figure 4 Leglock. He got all the way around and sat down with it, Havoc was visibly in pain but would not tap out. He began to crawl to the ropes, inches away.

Mauro Ranallo: Havoc! He’s about to grab the ropes! This is his last chance!

Miz released the hold and stomped on Havoc’s chest a good 7 or 8 times and dragged him back into the middle and to his feet. He got behind him and hit the Skull Crushing Finale one more time.

Corey Graves: The Miz is about to regain his Championship!

Miz dragged Havoc into the middle of the Ring.

COVER!

1…

“Lost in The Static” by After the Burial played throughout the arena as Zahra Schreiber stepped out onto the ramp.

Corey Graves: Come on! Go away! You’ve done your beating, just let this match happen.

Miz released the cover and went to the ropes pointing at Zahra and mouthing obscenities. Zahra smirked as she pointed back, it was then that Tommy End jumped Miz from behind. The camera zoomed out to also see Michael Dante attacking Jimmy Havoc on the ground. Zahra walked her way to ringside as Miz crashed out on the floor. Tommy quickly hopped out of the ring and picked Miz up to his knees. Zahra walked up and slapped Miz across the face. Tommy quickly tucked Miz’s head under his arm and dropped back. Miz’s head bounced off the floor. Back in the ring, Dante stomped down on Jimmy’s chest.

Mauro Ranallo: Miz is down... Now Jimmy is getting assaulted again!! Someone has to stop this!!

Corey Graves: Who’s going to stop them, Mauro? You?

Zahra slid into the ring and crawled over to Jimmy with a smile on her face. She knelt down beside him and picked up his head. Her smile turned to hatred as she slapped Jimmy across the face and stood. As she did, Dante bent down and he picked Jimmy up. Outside, Tommy lifted the Miz’s head with his foot just as he did the previous week to Jimmy. Miz rose to his feet, delirious. Tommy spun around and nailed Miz right on the jaw with the Owari Death Kick. Miz crumbled under his own weight.

Corey Graves: The Death Kick!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Tommy is just kicking people’s heads off left and right.

Back in the ring, Dante held Jimmy to his body. Zahra walked up and while Dante held Jimmy, Zahra began to stab in the chest with her finger. She laughed as she watched Jimmy cringe in pain. She stepped to the side and quickly, Dante hit Jimmy with yet another Spin-Out Spear. Jimmy screamed out in pain as he grabbed at his chest.

Mauro Ranallo: A SPEAR!!!

Corey Graves: Wait a minute... What is Tommy getting? Is that…

Outside, Tommy pulled a tool box out from under the ring and searched it. He smiled as he pulled out a pair of pliers. Tommy slid them then into the ring at Zahra’s feet. She bent down and picked up the pliers and looked at Tommy with a sadistic smile. Tommy gave a nod and Dante reached down and ripped open Jimmy’s shirt, revealing his bloody, stapled wound. He rolled Jimmy onto his back and Zahra mounted him. She looked down at Jimmy’s chest and placed her hand in his blood. She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth. Tommy rolled into the ring and he sat next to Zahra on top of Jimmy. He watched as she looked at him.

Mauro Ranallo: She’s not going to…

Corey Graves: Jimmy needs some help out here now!

She then lifted the pliers in front of her. Zahra took the pliers and used them as she began to pull out Jimmy’s staples out of his chest. With each pull, Jimmy yelled out.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!! SHE’S PULLING OUT JIMMY’S STABLES!!

Corey Graves: Breaking his heart was not enough, now Zahra wants to rip it out of his chest.

Dante stood over the group with a smile on his face. Tommy sat and watched as Zahra plucked out Jimmy’s staples, one by one. She tossed the bloody staples to the side and went for another. And another. A few minutes past and Jimmy’s wound was completely opened once more as blood flowed. Zahra stood up and moved over behind Tommy, who sat there and looked at Jimmy as the blood poured out of his chest.

Mauro Ranallo: Legion with another show of domination here tonight...

Corey Graves: I don’t know if I would call that domination... That was pure mutilation...

“Lost in the Static” blasted onto the sound system again as Legion all remained still with evil smirks on their faces. The EBWF logo flashed across the screen as Warfare came to a close.