Warfare Results 10/08/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 10/08/2018

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got "The Villain" Marty Scurll in action as he goes one on one with...

"Break The Walls Down" hit and the crowd cheered as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage. Jericho was wearing his Hot Topic exclusive "Alpha Club" t-shirt, and a bear of jeans. Jericho looked around the arena, grinning at the fans, who were chanting his name.

Mauro Ranallo: It's Chris Jericho! He's not scheduled to compete tonight!

Corey Graves: He's not dressed to compete, either, Mauro. But I guess he's out here for a reason!

Jericho walked down the ramp and grabbed a microphone from ringside before entering the ring. When his music was cut, he began to speak.

Chris Jericho: I'm gonna cut right to the chase. A few weeks ago, I pulled some strings and I brought Cody Rhodes back to EBWF. And he repaid me by insulting the company I have given the last 17 plus years of my life for, then attacking me. Since then, I have been waiting for an opportunity to settle the score, but I am done waiting. Cody, I know you're backstage, so come out here and face me like a man!

Jericho paced back and forth, but there was no sign of Cody.

Chris Jericho: You coward! Alright Cody, if you're not going to come to me, I guess I'll have to come to you...

Jericho dropped the microphone and was about to exit the ring when "Kingdom" by Downstait hit. The crowd booed as Cody Rhodes stepped out onto the stage. Cody was dressed in a suit, and as he walked down the ramp, he looked up at Jericho, a cocky smile on his face. As he entered the ring, he picked up the microphone Jericho had dropped. Cody signalled for his music to be cut, then began to speak.

Cody Rhodes: Jericho, Jericho, Jericho. You just don't get it, do you? You've been wrestling for 28 years now, 17 of which you've been here, helping to make EBWF what it is today. But while you've been becoming best buddies with Wes Ikeda, making sure you stay in the spotlight as EBWF becomes bigger than either you or Wes ever thought it could be, I've been out there making a name for myself all around the world. Two and a half years ago, I left Stamford to go my own way. I immediately made an IMPACT on the independent circuit. I fought with HONOR, and rose to NEW heights in JAPAN. And then, this summer, I went ALL IN. I took a gamble, funded my own wrestling show, and made millions. I proved that not only am I one of the best wrestlers in the world, I'm one of the best promoters too. And despite all that, you think you're doing me a favour, extending the olive branch and offering me a chance to come back to EBWF? Bullshit. I did you a favour accepting that olive branch, and the moment I came back, there was a buzz. When I attacked you, I instantly made you more relevant than you'd been in years. So instead of being angry, you should be thanking me. In fact, I'm going to let you thank me... by kissing the ring.

Cody held out his right hand to Jericho, offering him a chance to kiss the "Ring of Honor". Jericho slapped Cody's hand away, then snatched the microphone from him.

Chris Jericho: You arrogant bastard. Do you really think you're better than me because you finally got out of your father's shadow and made a name for yourself? I knew Dusty. I loved and respected him. And he would be ashamed of the way you're behaving.

Cody glared at Jericho, shoved him in the chest, then grabbed the microphone back.

Cody Rhodes: Don't you dare mention my father. You're lucky I don't drop you right now, Jericho.

Jericho snatched the microphone back, smirking.

Chris Jericho: Then why don't you? If you want to fight me, Cody, let's do it.

Jericho dropped the microphone, ripped off his t-shirt, then clenched his fists. Cody raised his right hand... then bent down, picked up the microphone and shook his head.

Cody Rhodes: Nah. Not tonight, Jericho. I'm not ruining this suit, and I'm sure as hell not wrestling in the sorry excuse for a city that is Las Vegas.

The crowd booed, which seemed to amuse Cody. Jericho took the microphone back from him.

Chris Jericho: Excuses, excuses, Cody. Just what I'd expect from a coward.

Jericho then shoved the microphone into Cody's chest. Cody's smile faded.

Cody Rhodes: Jericho, if I fight you, it will be the last match you ever wrestle. Because I'll put you down... for good.

Jericho didn't take the microphone back, but simply yelled three words... "Try it, bitch!" Once again, Cody laughed.

Cody Rhodes: You're not listening, are you? I don't want to fight you, because you're not worth it. You're the past, Jericho... I'm the future.

Cody threw the microphone at Jericho, and turned to leave the ring. Just as he was about to climb through the ropes, Jericho spoke into the microphone once more.

Chris Jericho: Well since we're in Vegas, Cody... how about we up the stakes?

Cody stopped, turned to face Jericho and mouthed the words "I'm listening".

Chris Jericho: You and me, one on one. If I beat you, you go back to wrestling on the indies... if you beat me, I will leave EBWF for good.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my god... Jericho has well and truly upped the stakes! He's challenging Cody to a loser leaves town match!

Corey Graves: Cody must have really struck a nerve to convince Jericho to put his career on the line, Mauro. EBWF means everything to him!

Jericho's challenge seemed to have intrigued Cody, and the two men locked eyes as Cody considered whether or not to accept. Cody held out his hand, asking Jericho to pass him the microphone. Jericho did so... and Cody hit him with the microphone! As Jericho stumbled backwards, Cody grabbed him, hitting the Cross Rhodes! He then crouched over Jericho, speaking into the microphone as he did so.

Cody Rhodes: Challenge accepted, Jericho... but like I said, not tonight. Because when I beat you, and you wrestle your final match for EBWF... I don't want you to have any excuses. I'll see you next week, for the last time!

Laughing, Rhodes exited the ring and made his way to the back.

Mauro Ranallo: Next week, Chris Jericho takes on Cody Rhodes... the loser will be gone from EBWF!

Warfare went to commercial as Rhodes walked up the ramp.

MATCH ONE

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hit and Kevin Steen made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, the match we expected to open the show with... Kevin Steen versus Marty Scurll!

When Steen was in the ring, "One True Villain" hit and Marty Scurll headed to the ring. After Scurll had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Steen hit Scurll with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As Scurll ran back towards him, Steen hit an arm drag. He then stomped on Scurll several times, before dragging him to his feet and throwing him into the corner. Scurll fell into a sitting position, and Steen went for the cannonball... but Scurll moved out of the way at the last second! Both men got to their feet and Scurll whipped Steen into the opposing corner, then ran at him, hitting a dropkick. As Steen staggered out of the corner, Scurll grabbed him from behind, locking in the Crossface Chickenwing! He took Steen down to the mat, but Steen was able to get to the ropes.

Corey Graves: Steen was in trouble there, and he knew it!

The referee forced Scurll to break the hold, and Scurll stepped back, allowing Steen time to get to his feet. Steen used the ropes to pull himself up, and Scurll ran at him, but Steen reacted quickly, hitting Scurll with a superkick! Steen quickly hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Scurll kicked out! Steen dragged Scurll to his feet, who still seemed dazed from the superkick. Steen hit Scurll with some more right hands, then lifted him up over his shoulder, hitting the Go Home Driver. He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Scurll kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Steen is in control now, but Scurll won't go down without a fight!

Steen was getting frustrated, and he yelled at Scurll, "why won't you stay down?!" He pulled Scurll to his feet, and lifted him up, setting him up for the Fisherman Suplex Piledriver... but Scurll wriggled free and landed on his feet behind Steen, lifting him up with a German suplex!

Corey Graves: Great counter by Marty Scurll!

Mauro Ranallo: Can The Villain regain the momentum now?

Both men got to their feet and Scurll whipped Steen into the corner, then sat him up on the top rope. Scurll lifted Steen over his shoulder, then carried him to the center of the ring, before hitting the Bird of Prey! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Marty Scurll gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised Scurll's arm in victory. As Scurll celebrated, the arena lights went out. Three words appeared on the tron: "WE ARE LEGION". As the lights came back on, Tommy End was stood behind Scurll. Scurll turned around, and End hit him with the Owari Death Kick! End then exited the ring, leaving Scurll laid out on the mat.

Corey Graves: Well Marty Scurll has been calling out Legion... and I guess Tommy End just answered the call!

MATCH TWO

EBWF Warfare returned from a commercial break with newcomer Ivelisse already stood in the ring getting herself ready for the upcoming match. The lights began to dim down as the familiar sound of "Pourquoi" began to play over the sound system. The crowd immediately began to boo as Maryse stepped out onto the stage with a smug look upon her face.

Christy Hemme: Making her way to the ring, Maryseeeee!

Maryse had by now reached the ring and had made her way inside before hitting her signature entrance pose, the magnificent hair flip. Ivelisse had gotten fed up of Maryse playing to the crowd and immediately attacked as soon as the bell was signaled to be rung! Maryse hit the canvas hard and Ivelisse immediately mounted Maryse, slamming fore arms into the side of Maryse’s head.

Corey Graves: That is a lot of built up anger right there!

Mauro Ranallo: Can you blame Ivelisse after what Maryse had to say to her on Twitter?

Ivelisse had by now gotten to her feet, slamming Maryse into the turnbuckle before following up with some sharp kicks to the mid-section. Maryse grasped her stomach and staggered forwards only to be caught with a huge bull dog sending her face slamming into the canvas. Ivelisse quickly went for the cover. 1...2... Maryse powered her shoulder off of the canvas, quickly scrambling for the ropes so that Ivelisse couldn’t continue the brutal assault. Ivelisse went in for Maryse but the referee had no other option to block the attack, pushing Ivelisse back slightly. Maryse toon he advantage and quickly sprang forwards, taking Ivelisse to the canvas with a huge clothesline. Maryse quickly gathered herself for a moment before quickly climbing to her feet, sending her boot into the side of Ivelisse’s face.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh that was a dirty tactic from Maryse!

Corey Graves: I love it when Maryse plays tactical!

A grin had taken over Maryse’s face as she began to taunt the booing crowd. She turned and pulled Ivelisse up by her hair before quickly connecting with a suplex. 1...2... Ivelisse managed to get her shoulder off the canvas in time to the dismay of Maryse. She pulled Ivelisse back to her feet and signaled a DDT but Ivelisse powered Maryse over into the corner, quickly followed by a huge chop to the chest. Maryse sunk down into the turnbuckle, Ivelisse quickly digging her boot into the throat, causing her the squeal and splutter. The referee began to count and Ivelisse managed to break the choke on 4, allowing the match to continue. Maryse quickly rolled under the bottom rope and to the outside attempting to catch her breath. Ivelisse had turned her back to Maryse for a moment giving Maryse the chance to climb to the top rope. Ivelisse turned and Maryse sprung from the top rope and attempted to catch Ivelisse with a hurricanrana but Ivelisse managed to remain on her feet, lifting Maryse into the powerbomb position. She staggered around the ring for a moment as Maryse began drilling her fist into her head. Maryse managed to quickly roll over Ivelisse’s shoulder before quickly rolling her into a cover! 1...2... Ivelisse quickly got to her feet and clearly looked shocked.

Mauro Ranallo: Maryse really did take Ivelisse by surprise right there!

Corey Graves: I thought that was it for a moment!

Maryse had by now darted out of the ring from Ivelisse who quickly followed. Maryse began running around and Ivelisse began following. Suddenly Maryse stopped dead to the surprise of Ivelisse and quickly sent her flying into the barricade! Maryse clearly seemed delighted with this and quickly got back into the ring as the referee began to count her out. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... Ivelisse somehow managed to get back into the ring just in time, only to be caught with brutally vicious stomps to the back by Maryse! Maryse stopped for a moment and gestures that she was going to finish it! She stepped back a little, stalking her prey as an unaware Ivelisse staggered to her feet with help from the rope. Maryse quickly swung her leg up to the head of Ivelisse for the finish but to her surprise Ivelisse ducked and quickly speared Maryse to the canvas!

Corey Graves: She just avoided getting her head kicked off!

Mauro Ranallo: Ivelisse has clearly been doing her homework!

The two women had slowly began to get to their feet with help from the ropes, Maryse was up first and charged at Ivelisse with a big boot but once again missed and slammed face first into the turnbuckle. Ivelisse quickly took advantage and rolled Maryse up from behind. 1...2... Maryse quickly powered out of the pin fall and was dragged up to her feet by Ivelisse. Suddenly, Maryse sprung out with a huge slap to the side of Ivelisse’s face, sending her backward onto her bottom! Maryse had begun laughing before quickly slamming her boot into the side of Ivelisse’s head!

Corey Graves: Has Maryse just knocked Ivelisse out?

Mauro Ranallo: Somebody needs to check if she’s conscious!

Maryse began parading around the ring to the displeasure of the booing crowd. Ivelisse began to roll around the canvas but Maryse seemed none the wiser. Ivelisse quickly reached out, tripping Maryse and sending her down onto the canvas. Crawling over a little, Ivelisse got on top of Maryse and began to slam her fore arms into Maryse’s head and the screams of Maryse could be heard from more than likely outside of the arena. Ivelisse was moved off by the referee giving Maryse a quick second to compose herself. Ivelisse charged forwards but Maryse dived over the head of Ivelisse before quickly spinning and slamming her boot into the side of Ivelisse’s head! French Kiss!! Maryse quickly went down for the cover. 1...2...3!!!!

Mauro Ranallo: My lord Maryse has done it again!

Corey Graves: As much as I love Maryse I did not expect that!

Maryse quickly sprung to her feet and lent against the top rope, catching her breath.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Maryse!!

Suddenly, the crowd had begun to get extremely loud. From out of the crowd came none other than Zelina Vega!! Maryse hadn’t noticed Zelina who was by now stood behind her. Maryse turned only be kicked clean in the mid-section from Zelina. Zelina quickly launched Maryse across the ring with a massive hair toss. The crowd were stood on their feet in shock as Zelina rolled Ivelisse out of the ring. Zelina quickly turned her attention back to Maryse who was by now climbing back to her feet in shock. Zelina shot across the ring and connected with a devastating drop kick!

Mauro Ranallo: What the hell is Zelina doing out here!

Corey Graves: Why is she attacking Maryse?!

Ivelisse had begun to watch from the outside at the happenings in the ring as Zelina began to climb to the rope rope. Moonsault! Zelina quickly got back to her feet after the amazing moonsault and began gesturing to the crowd causing them to boo even louder. Ivelisse quickly rolled back into the ring, standing at the side of Zelina Vega who had taken Maryse by the hair, pulling back her head. Zelina planted a kiss on the fore head of Maryse before letting out an extremely loud cackle as Warfare went off to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got more women's action as Alexa Bliss takes on Candice LeRae!

"Stars in the Show" hit and the crowd cheered as Candice LeRae headed to the ring. Once Candice was in the ring, "Crushed" by Parkway Drive hit and the crowd booed as Alexa stepped out onto the stage. Alexa glared intently at Candice as she entered the ring, and as the referee called for the bell, she charged at Candice, taking her down with a clothesline then stomping on her several times. Alexa pulled Candice to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, hitting a corner dropkick. Candice staggered out of the corner and Alexa took her down with an arm drag, then applied a keylock. Candice got to the ropes, but Alexa refused to break the hold! The referee threatened to disqualify her and began counting – 1... 2... 3... at the count of 4, Alexa broke the hold. She got to her feet and pulled Candice away from the ropes, stomping on her several times before hitting the Insault to Injury. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: A dominant start by Alexa Bliss!

Mauro Ranallo: Ms Bliss is looking to make a statement here tonight, Corey!

Alexa got to her feet and stomped on Candice several more times, but Candice rolled out of the way and got to her feet. Alexa went for another clothesline, but Candice ducked out of the way, then grabbed Alexa from behind, hitting a German suplex. Both women got to their feet and Candice whipped Alexa against the ropes, before hitting a hip toss. Alexa got back to her feet and Candice hit a reverse STO, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Alexa kicked out!

Corey Graves: Another near fall! This time Candice LeRae gets a two count!

Candice pulled Alexa to her feet and dragged her to the corner, then set Alexa up for Ms LeRae's Wild Ride. Alexa blocked it, and shoved Candice of the ropes. As Candice hit the mat, Alexa hit her with the Twisted Bliss! She hooked the leg once and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss gets the victory, and you have to wonder if the Women's Champion Zahra Schreiber was watching!

MATCH FOUR

"How do you like me now?" began to play out across the sound system as Hardcore Holly stepped out onto the entrance ramp with anger in his eyes.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and will determine the number one contender for the EBWF Breakout Championship! Making his way to the ring first, Hardcore Holly!

Holly had reached the ring and stood awaiting the arrival of his opponent. The lights dimmed down as gold lights began to flash throughout the arena. The words Royalty flashed upon the tron as "Making A Difference" began to blast out! Smoke billowed up out of the entrance ramp as Zelina Vega stepped out, hand on hip. Zelina began to walk to the ring as Andrade and Charlotte Flair began to follow behind.

Christy Hemme: His opponent, being accompanied by Zelina Vega and Charlotte Flair, Royalty... Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas!!

Zelina reached the ring first and quickly charged her way over to Holly, stepping toe to toe with him. Holly towered Zelina as she spat words of hate towards him. Andrade and Charlotte quickly pulled the furious Zelina Vega back and Charlotte accompanied her out to ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: What on earth has gotten into Zelina, Corey? Has she lost her mind?

Corey Graves: I have no idea but I am loving this side of Zelina Vega tonight!

The bell rang and the two power houses locked up in the center of the ring, battling for dominance. Holly gained the advantage and sent Andrade into the ropes who clearly wasn’t amused. He stopped to compose himself before charging forward, slapping Holly straight across the face in utter disrespect! The crowd looked on in anticipation to see what Holly’s reaction would be. Holly grasped the side of his face and let out a little chuckle. Holly charged forwards and took Andrade clean off his feet with a massive clothesline! Zelina squealed whilst hitting the apron on the outside! Andrade rolled around the canvas a little, trying to regain his composure as Holly stalked him. Andrade slowly began to get to his feet but was quickly taken back down with a huge knee to the temple by Holly who was clearly disgruntled by the slap to the face!

Corey Graves: I don’t know who looks more furious, Hardcore Holly or Zelina!

Mauro Ranallo: I feel for Andrade, what was he thinking!

Holly quickly dropped down and covered Andrade. 1...2... Andrade powered out of the pin and was quickly pulled from the ring by Charlotte Flair. Zelina began whispering in Andrade’s ear as Holly made his way to the outside. Charlotte Flair immediately stood in between the two, stopping Holly from reaching Andrade. Almas quickly took the time and made his way around the opposing side of the ring, followed by Zelina who was shouting all sorts of things at this point. Charlotte began to laugh as the referee continued to tell her to get out of the way. The referee took his attention towards Almas at this point as Holly climbed up onto the apron. Charlotte grabbed Holly’s leg and pulled him down from the apron before quickly scurrying around to the other side, a look of pleasure upon her face. Holly was clearly infuriated by Charlotte’s actions and began to follow her around the ring. Out of nowhere, Andrade came flying over the top rope and landed directly on top of Holly, both flying into the crowd barrier and onto the floor!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma MIA!! Both men could be out!

Corey Graves: Royalty is on par tonight, I am loving this new violent way these girls are working tonight, what’s going on with this women’s division Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: I have no idea but I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end that’s for sure!

The referee had by now reached the count of 6 as Charlotte and Zelina helped Andrade back up and into the ring, Hardcore quickly followed. Andrade took the advantage and quickly began to deliver stomps to the back of Holly, sending him down into the canvas. Andrade pulled Holly to his feet and quickly delivered a spinning back kick to the mid-section before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle before quickly following with a turnbuckle splash! Hardcore dropped to his knees and Andrade delivered a sharp kick to the head of Holly but to his surprise Holly didn’t seem too fazed as he quickly got back to his feet. Andrade seemed a little took back by this and charged forwards with several forearms to the head before quickly retreating to the opposing side of the ring. The referee turned to Andrade and Zelina quickly lent in and grabbed Holly’s boot, causing him to turn to her. Andrade quickly ran up from behind and quickly executed a huge back snapper!

Corey Graves: Zelina is clearly making this match hard for Hardcore Holly!!

Mauro Ranallo: How has the referee not sent them to the back by now is beyond me!

Andrade quickly went in for the pin. 1...2... Holly got his shoulder off the canvas to break the pin as Andrade quickly got to his feet. Almas watched closely as Holly began to pull himself up and quickly connected with a massive enzuigiri! Holly immediately dropped to his knees as Andrade flew across into the ropes, springing back with a huge drop kick. Holly dropped onto his back as Andrade quickly climbed to the top rope! Moonsault!! Holly managed to roll out of the way but Andrade managed to land on his feet, only to be caught with a massive drop kick from Holly! Hardcore pulled Almas up and positioned him for the Alabama Slam! He hit it! Zelina screamed in despair as Holly dropped down for the cover. 1...2... Charlotte quickly reached in, placing Andrade’s foot onto the rope. The referee noticed this and quickly stopped the pinfall to Holly’s dispute! Zelina began to clap on the outside as Holly began to bicker with the referee. Andrade took that time to quickly gather himself and get back to his feet. Holly turned and Almas connected with a kick to the mid-section and it looked like Almas was going to deliver the finish but Hardcore somehow managed to toss Andrade over his shoulder before turning and drilling his knee into the temple of Andrade! Charlotte quickly ran around to the other side of the ring, jumping up onto the apron as Zelina began climbing the ropes! Hardcore turned and Zelina connected with a massive hurricanrana before quickly rolling from the ring! Andrade dived across and quickly pinned Holly! 1...2... Hardcore somehow managed to kick out to the shock of the whole of Royalty!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my lord, I thought that was it!

Corey Graves: They’re making this so difficult for Hardcore tonight, Royalty is working extremely well together tonight!

Andrade kneeled in the middle of the ring, head in his hands in utter shock of what had just happened. He looked over to Zelina in shock whilst Charlotte began to slam her hands into the apron! Andrade quickly turned and pulled Holly up, delivering a suplex before going in for another cover! 1...2... Hardcore once again kicked out, and somehow managed to quickly get to his feet, taking Almas down with a huge clothesline! Holly grasped onto Andrade’s top knot and pulled him back to his feet before setting him up for yet again another Alabama Slam! Andrade managed to slither out of it and behind Holly, onto his feet. Holly span around only to be taken out with a huge drop kick to the face. Holly hit the ropes hard and went flying out to the ring side.

Mauro Ranallo: This match is brutal!

Corey Graves: I am loving this!

Andrade climbed to the top rope and flew with a massive flying cross body but Holly caught him!! Holly charged into the ring post whilst holding Andrade, his spine slamming hard! Hardcore tossed Andrade like a rag doll back into the ring and the referee quickly began checking on Almas. Out of nowhere, Zelina came flying from the apron onto Holly but he managed to catch her and toss her onto Charlotte, who also caught her! Charlotte put Zelina down and charged forward with a big boot but Holly ducked and charged into Zelina but she screamed, stopping Holly in his tracks. Zelina slyly sent her boot slamming into the crotch of Holly, sending him to his knees. The referee turned to see the commotion outside and signaled for Zelina and Charlotte to leave ringside! The crowd erupted into a massive chorus of cheers! Andrade ran to the ropes and quickly began disputing as Holly quickly rolled back into the ring, rolling the distracted Almas up! 1...2...3!

Mauro Ranallo: Holly has done it, he’s done it!

Corey Graves: I’d say I was impressed but I’m only impressed by the workings of Royalty tonight, regarding the outcome!

Holly kneeled over the shocked Andrade as Zelina quickly rolled into the ring, diving onto the back of Holly! Holly staggered to his feet, Zelina still latched onto his back! Andrade quickly got up and pulled Zelina off of Holly before pulling her out of the ring.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner and the new number one contender for the EBWF Breakout Championship, Hardcore Holly!

Andrade grouped up on the ramp way with Charlotte Flair and Zelina! Zelina seemed more furious than any of the trio and pushed Andrade! Charlotte quickly stood between Zelina and Andrade, stopping anything progressing. Zelina looked as though she was about to walk away but quickly turned back, pushing Charlotte into Andrade, sending them staggering back before storming off up the ramp way as the scene faded to a commercial.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, our main event sees Nikki Cross go one on one with Charlotte!

"Glasgow Cross" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Nikki Cross made her way to the ring, accompanied by Becky Lynch. As Nikki entered the ring, she ran back and forth against the ropes, awaiting the arrival of her opponent. "Recognition" by CFO$ hit and the crowd booed as Charlotte stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by Zelina Vega and Andrade Cien Almas.

Corey Graves: And here come Royalty!

As she reached the bottom of the ramp, Charlotte looked across at Becky, who glared at her. This seemed to amuse Charlotte, and she smirked as she entered the ring. The referee then called for the bell and Nikki charged at Charlotte, hitting her with a series of punches. Nikki then whipped her against the ropes, and as Charlotte ran back towards her, Nikki went for a clothesline. Charlotte ducked out of the way and grabbed Nikki from behind, hitting a German suplex. Both women got to their feet and Charlotte whipped Cross against the ropes, before taking her down with a big boot. Nikki looked dazed as she got to her feet, and Charlotte grabbed her, hitting a neckbreaker. She hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Charlotte pulled Nikki to her feet and whipped her against the ropes once more, this time hitting a Spear! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... again, Nikki kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Impressive resilience here by Nikki Cross!

Corey Graves: Charlotte is in control though, Mauro... and Becky Lynch does not look happy about it!

As Becky shouted some words of encouragement to Nikki, Charlotte looked across at the Lass Kicker and began mouthing off at her. Becky shouted back, and Charlotte dared Becky to come at her. Not wanting to get Nikki disqualified, Becky shook her head. Laughing, Charlotte turned her attention back to Nikki Cross. She stomped on Nikki several times, then grabbed her by the legs, going for the Figure Eight... but Nikki kicked her away and got to her feet. As she did so, Charlotte went for a forearm smash, but Nikki blocked it and pummelled Charlotte with a series of punches. Nikki followed it up with a kick to the midsection, then hit Charlotte with a DDT. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Charlotte kicked out! Nikki turned Charlotte over, and went for the Crossface, but before she good lock it in, Charlotte grabbed the bottom rope. The referee ordered Nikki to step back, and Nikki did so, allowing Charlotte time to get to her feet. When Charlotte was up, Nikki ran at her, clotheslining Charlotte over the top rope! Nikki then ran against the ropes, before diving through the ropes and hitting Charlotte with a...

Mauro Ranallo: Tope suicida!

Both women were down outside the ring, and the referee began counting them out. As he reached the count of 5, Nikki got to her feet, and she grabbed Charlotte, tossing her back into the ring. Nikki then slid under the bottom rope, but as she did so, Zelina Vega grabbed her by the leg, trying to stop her from re-entering the ring! The crowd booed, and Nikki turned around, glaring at Zelina Vega. Just as Nikki was about to attack Vega, Charlotte grabbed her, pulling her back into the ring and lifting her onto her shoulders, hitting a fireman's carry slam. Charlotte hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Charlotte got to her feet and stomped on Nikki several times, then set her up for a powerbomb. Nikki blocked it, countering with a back body drop, then as Charlotte got to her feet, Nikki hit her with a swinging fisherman's neckbreaker!

Corey Graves: The Purge! Nikki might be about to dethrone the Queen!

Mauro Ranallo: Wait a minute, Corey... look at this!

Nikki hooked the leg, but as she did so Zelina Vega climbed onto the ring apron, distracting the referee! The crowd booed, and Nikki got to her feet, then charged at Zelina. Zelina quickly hopped down from the apron, and Nikki turned her attention back to Charlotte. Charlotte had begun to stir, and Nikki grabbed her, but Charlotte hit a spinebuster! Zelina looked pleased, and she applauded Charlotte's efforts. This seemed to anger Becky Lynch, and the Lass Kicker confronted Zelina. Just when it looked like Lynch and Vega were going to come to blows, Charlotte hit Becky with a baseball slide, taking her down! Charlotte then turned her attention back to Nikki Cross, and hit her with Natural Selection! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Charlotte got to her feet and signalled for the Figure Eight, but before she could lock it in, Becky Lynch ran into the ring and attacked Charlotte! The referee called for the bell.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has disqualified Nikki Cross, therefore your winner... Charlotte!

Charlotte's music played briefly, but then it was cut as Charlotte and Becky continued to brawl. Becky hit Charlotte with an Exploder Suplex, then grabbed her by the arm, but before she could lock in the Dis-Arm-Her, Zelina Vega attacked Becky. Zelina hit Becky with a series of punches, then took her down with an arm drag. Becky got to her feet and fought back with some punches of her own, but Charlotte attacked Becky from behind, and she and Zelina proceeded to double team Charlotte. Charlotte hit Becky with Natural Selection, then Zelina hit her with a moonsault! Charlotte was about to lock in the Figure Eight, but Nikki Cross ran at her, taking Charlotte down with a spear. As Nikki hit Charlotte with a series of punches against the mat, Zelina grabbed Nikki, pulling her off Charlotte. Nikki then hit Zelina with a headbutt! Zelina fell to the mat, then rolled out of the ring, and as Nikki turned around, Charlotte rolled out of the ring also. As Zelina and Charlotte regrouped with Andrade Cien Almas at the bottom of the ramp, Nikki turned her attention to Becky Lynch, who was still down on the mat. Nikki helped Becky to her feet, then the two European superstars stared at Royalty, who were retreating up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Well one thing is for sure, Corey... the war between Charlotte and Becky Lynch is far from over!