Warfare Results 10/15/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 10/15/2018

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Corey Graves: Welcome everyone to EBWF Warfare, I’m Corey Graves and I'm joined by my broadcast partner as always...Mauro Ranallo!

Mauro Ranallo: Of course Corey always a pleasure to be alongside you! Fans we have a hell of a show for you tonight but to start things off we have to show you an EBWF Facebook exclusive! In the parking lot before the show, LEGION member Kazuchika Okada was attacked!

The feed cut to the footage of Okada stepping out of his car and immediately being blindsided by a man in a black ski mask dressed in all black.

The man jumped Okada and ended up throwing him into the side of the car leaving Okada down and out.

MATCH ONE

The camera cut back to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: We'll keep you updated on Okada's condition throughout the show... if we hear anything.

Corey Graves: Up next, we've got the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman in action as he takes on Samoa Joe!

Mauro Ranallo: What a contest that will be, Corey! A battle between two heavyweights!

Samoa Joe came to the ring first to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When Joe was in the ring, "I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Braun Strowman made his way to the ring. As he entered the ring, Strowman squared up to Joe. The referee got between them, then called for the bell. Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman began exchanging right hands back and forth, and after gaining the upper hand, Strowman went to hit Joe with a clothesline. Joe ducked out of the way, then turned around and headbutted Strowman in the chest! Joe hit Strowman with some more right hands, then grabbed Strowman and went to whip him against the ropes. Strowman blocked it and pulled Joe towards him, before hitting a clothesline. Joe got back to his feet and Strowman whipped him against the ropes, then took him down with a big boot. Strowman followed it up with a leg drop, then made the cover. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Strowman pulled Joe to his feet and grabbed him by the throat, going for a chokeslam... but Joe blocked it and hit Strowman with an enzuigiri, then locked in the Coquina Clutch!

Mauro Ranallo: Joe has the Coquina Clutch locked in! Can he make choke out Braun Strowman?

Corey Graves: Surely not!

Strowman broke out of it, then whipped Samoa Joe into the corner. He charged at Joe, hitting a body avalanche, then as Joe staggered out of the corner, Strowman lifted him up, hitting a backbreaker He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Strowman got to his feet and stomped on Joe several times, then pulled him to his feet and lifted him over his shoulder, hitting a running powerslam. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Braun Strowman gets the victory!

As Strowman celebrated, "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and Tommaso Ciampa made his way to the ring, carrying a baseball bat with him.

Corey Graves: Strowman and Ciampa have been at war with each other these past few months... I guess the war continues tonight!

Strowman smiled as Ciampa approached the ring, and beckoned Ciampa towards him. Ciampa climbed into the ring and looked across at Braun Strowman, then looked down at Samoa Joe, who was still laid out in the center of the ring. Ciampa smirked... and began attacking Samoa Joe with the baseball bat!

Corey Graves: What the hell?!

Strowman watched on as Ciampa attacked Joe, seemingly unsure whether or not to intervene. Ciampa dropped the bat and pulled Joe to his feet, then hit Project Ciampa! Ciampa then went to pick the bat back up, but Strowman stopped him, grabbing the bat. Before he could use it, Ciampa rolled out of the ring. The referee checked on Samoa Joe and made an "X" with his arms. Moments later, EMTs rushed to the ring. Strowman exited the ring and followed Ciampa up the ramp, still holding the baseball bat. Meanwhile, Samoa Joe was being placed on a stretcher.

Mauro Ranallo: Ciampa attacked a defenseless Samoa Joe, and it looks like Joe might be injured as a result. But what was the meaning behind the attack? Why did he attack Joe and not Strowman?

Corey Graves: Joe was the easy target, Mauro... Ciampa used him to send a message to Braun Strowman!

SEGMENT

As Samoa Joe was being stretchered out, the feed cut backstage to Renee Young.

Renee Young - I’m outside of the LEGION dressing room hoping to get an interview with them or anything regarding their recent attacks on Jimmy Havoc.

Renee knocked on the door as the door opened slightly, she opened it fully to see one of the newest members of LEGION “Hangman” Adam Page sprawled out on the floor. She rushed over and tried to wake him but he wasn’t moving. Renee looked up to see “LEGION HAS” on the wall, she shouted for help as the feed cut to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Warfare returned from a commercial break with Big Show in the ring, preparing himself for his opponent, Kevin Steen! “Unsettling Differences” began to play from the sound system as Kevin Steen began to make his way down to the ring.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Marieville, Quebec, Canada, Kevin Steen!!

The crowd cheered the Canadian native as he reached the ring and climbed inside. Steen leaned against the ropes and waited for the bell to ring. The bell rang and Steen and Big Show immediately began exchanging lefts and rights. Big Show took the advantage with a headbutt to Steen, sending him across the ring and into the turnbuckle. Show walked across and began chopping away at Steen’s chest before Irish whipping him hard into the opposing turnbuckle. Steen hit hard and fell onto his back but rolled out of the ring to gain some composure. The referee began to count Steen out. 1...2...3...4...5... Steen rolled back into the ring and ducked under a massive fist from Show before turning and connecting with a dropkick. Show stumbled backwards and caught himself on the ropes, bouncing forwards only to be on the receiving end of yet another dropkick!

Corey Graves: Steen is showing the versatility he has right now!

Mauro Ranallo: Big Show is still standing!

Steen had a look of shock upon his face and charged forwards with a big forearm, which didn’t have much effect. He immediately began kicking Big Show in the back of each leg, finally he dropped down to his knees. Steen ran across the ring, bouncing from the ropes and slamming his elbow into Big Shows head, he finally dropped back onto the canvas!

Corey Graves: Show is down!

Steen made his way to the top rope and went for the frog splash but Big Show caught him before tossing him across the ring and into the turnbuckle. Steen squirmed across the ring, holding onto his back as Show signaled the Show Stopping Choke Slam! Steen slowly rose to his feet and Big Show immediately grabbed him by the throat but Steen powered out, sending his boot into the mid-section of Show before he pushed him backwards! Big Show staggered backwards and Steen whipped him across the ring! Pop Up Powerbomb! The powerbomb failed and both men fell down onto the canvas!

Mauro Ranallo: Neither men gained anything from that!

Corey Graves: Steen is up!

Kevin ran towards the ropes and made his way up to the top before turning and connecting with a huge Frog Splash! 1...2...3!!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Kevin Steen!

Kevin rolled from the ring and sat at the end of the ramp way, looking at Show with a grin upon his face!

Corey Graves: I’m in shock!

Show climbed to his feet and walked to the ropes where he glared down at Kevin, not taking his eyes off him for one second as Warfare went to a commercial.

SEGMENT

The camera cut backstage where Aiden English and Elias Samson were standing a few feet apart. Raquel Diaz was standing between them with her hands pressed against both men’s chests, separating them but not using any force.

Elias Samson: Are you serious? You wanted me to hang around and put myself in the crosshairs? I’m not here to get mutilated and massacred like your new pal Jimmy Havoc!

Aiden English: So you abandoned me out of fear?

Elias Samson: Not fear, just good sense! Why risk my neck for someone else?

Aiden English: It was the right thing to do!

Elias Samson: Since when are you concerned with doing the right thing? Win, AT ANY COSTS! By hook or by crook! Do you remember that Aiden? Where is he? That guy was my friend.

Aiden English: I’m still the same person, I’ve just decided I want to be able to respect myself.

Elias Samson: Go enjoy your respect while you can still walk, I’m not walking with you!

Aiden English: Looks like Sights and Sounds is officially dead.

Elias Samson: Looks like!

Aiden English turned to walk off and Raquel shrugged her shoulders at Elias before following.

Elias Samson: Oh and Aiden! Maybe you should have thought of your wife’s safety before you dragged her into the crosshairs with you!

Aiden stopped and stood there listening to Elias’s chuckle. Raquel put her hand on Aiden’s back to urge him forward but he didn’t budge.

Aiden English: Don’t talk about my wife Elias.

Elias Samson: Or what? You’ll hit me with the title? You’re not that guy anymore Aiden! You’ve changed! You’ve gone soft! You’re weak! When LEGION is done with you they’re going to destroy Raqu…

Aiden turned like a bolt of lightning and knocked Elias to the ground with the Breakout Title. He stood over Elias who held his face in pain.

Aiden English: I said don’t talk about my wife!

The shot cut away to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at the announce table.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! Shades of the old Aiden English here on Warfare!

Corey Graves: Just two weeks ago these two were best friends! Now Aiden’s blindsiding Elias with the title? LEGION has caused waves of chaos here in the EBWF Universe.

Mauro Ranallo: I think Aiden is going to need to keep some of that fire if he wants to survive LEGION’s attacks.

Corey Graves: Survive is right! I don’t think anyone has any hope of beating LEGION at this point, all they can do is try to survive!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s going to be Marty Scurll trying to survive tonight when he takes on Tommy End!

Corey Graves: What a boneheaded move to call out LEGION!

MATCH THREE

The camera cut back to the ringside area, where Ivelisse and Velvet Sky were in the ring ready for the next match.

Corey Graves: Up next we have a great women's match between Ivelisse Velez and Velvet Sky!

“Lost in Static” by After the Burial played throughout the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh god. What now?!

After 30 seconds Michael Dante appeared through the curtain, he fell through landing on his back. A Masked Man followed behind him. He picked Dante up and dragged him to the ring.

Corey Graves: Who the hell is this?!

Mauro Ranallo: Call him the Trashman because he’s at work right now!

Corey Graves: LEGION won't like you calling them garbage Mauro!

The masked man entered the ring and made a gun sign at Dante who was trying to get to his feet. He stared at Velvet Sky who left the ring, Ivelisse tried to square up but decided against it. He stared back at Dante and ran his fingers over his throat, he pulled the trigger and hit the Owari Death Kick on Dante.

Corey Graves: A message sent...to Tommy End and LEGION!

The man stared at Dante laid out and eventually left the ring as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! We’ve just got word that after their confrontation earlier tonight, Aiden English and Elias Samson will go one on one!

Corey Graves: And that match is RIGHT NOW!

Christy Hemme: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois. The EBWF Breakout Champion, AIDEN ENGLISH!

“Moments” by Sevendust started to play and Aiden English stepped out from the back with the Breakout Title over his shoulder. Raquel followed him and the pair stood at the top of the ramp as the crowd cheered. Aiden took a deep breath and leaned his head back. “A MOMENT” the tempo of the song changed and Aiden snapped his head forward and started walking toward the ring. Aiden slid in the ring and jumped up to hold the ropes open for Raquel. He passed her the title and climbed up on the nearest corner.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... ELIAS SAMSON!

A loud pop rang out over the PA followed by tapping and a breath sound. Elias’s signature guitar strum heralded his emergence from backstage with his guitar in hand. He continued playing as he walked toward the ring.

Elias Samson: Hello Vancouver, I am ELIAS and you’re going to remember this night forever!

The crowd only barely popped for the callout.

Elias Samson: I find myself again, I’m stuck in Canada. Just being in this city takes all my stamina. I’m burning through energy to keep the ignorance at bay. Just praying tomorrow comes and I can terminate my stay! No one likes to be in Vancouver, it’s a tumor of town! Whole place smells like a sewer, I’m trying to keep my lunch down! The Steel City sons we are pulling double duty. Tonight I beat English, tomorrow the Penguins beat Canuck booty!

The crowd let out a loud boo at the mention of the hockey matchup. Elias let out a final strum as he reached the ring. He set his guitar on the apron, and held his arms outstretched to the continued hate. Elias leaned back against the ropes, still outside the ring and laughed at the crowd. Aiden got a running start and clubbed him back down to the floor to a loud cheer.

Corey Graves: And the cheapshots continue from our “changed” Breakout Champion.

Aiden slid out of the ring, hauled Elias up and rolled him into the ring. He followed. Once both men had found their feet, the referee signaled for the bell. Elias charged into a dropkick from Aiden. Aiden jumped back to his feet and delivered a running elbow drop. Aiden lifted Elias to his feet and set up for a suplex but Elias locked his legs and reversed into a suplex of his own. Elias dropped on Aiden and delivered a vicious series of strikes to the head. The referee quickly pulled Elias off and pushed him away from the downed English.

Aiden got back to his feet and Elias charged him with a shoulder tackle. Elias mounted Aiden and resumed the repeated strikes to the head. This time when the ref pulled him off the two had a brief shouting match in the corner. Aiden crawled to the opposite corner and pulled himself up off the mat. Elias charged again but Aiden side stepped and delivered a drop toe hold, sending Elias face first into the top turnbuckle. Aiden sprung up and whipped Samson across the ring. He followed and delivered a big splash into the corner. Aiden let Elias take a few steps out of the corner and hit the Director’s Cut.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia, this match could already be over.

Aiden turned to make the cover but Elias had already rolled out of the ring. Aiden slapped the mat and followed him to the outside. He pulled Elias up and tried to push him back into the ring but Elias stopped himself and slammed Aiden’s head into the apron. Elias followed this up with a HUGE Irish whip into the corner steps. Aiden crashed through the steps back first. Elias reached up on the apron and grabbed his guitar. He wrenched it back over his head and took aim at Aiden. Elias got a running start and Raquel stepped in between the two of them. Elias stopped just short of hitting Raquel over the head with the guitar.

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel just put herself in harm’s way to protect her husband!

Corey Graves: Not the smartest move if you ask me!

Elias pleaded with Raquel to get out of the way and threatened to continue with the guitar shot. He hauled the guitar back up over his head for another swing just as Aiden came from behind Raquel and speared him. The guitar shattered on impact with the floor and both men lay splayed out. Raquel pulled Aiden off Elias and told him to get back in the ring. Aiden slowly made his way back into the ring but only stayed in long enough to reset the referee’s ten count. He picked Elias up and rolled him back into the ring. Aiden climbed the turnbuckle from the apron, but took too long and Elias sent him crashing down groin first. Elias climbed up on the second turnbuckle and delivered a DDT out of the corner. He made the cover.

1...2… Aiden kicked out.

Elias rolled onto his back and let out a massive sigh. He slapped the mat and started to climb back to his feet. Aiden was just starting to move when Elias grabbed him by the back of the head and lifted him from the mat. Aiden stumbled a bit and Elias whipped him across the ring. Aiden came back and ducked under a clothesline. Both men rebounded off the ropes and connected with clotheslines on each other. Elias rolled to the outside while Aiden crawled toward the ropes himself. The referee started to count. 1…

Elias laid on the ground motionless and Aiden did the same, his head and chest under the bottom rope. 2… Elias climbed back to a knee and took a deep breath. 3… Aiden started to move again, crawling further out of the ring. 4… Elias stumped backwards and caught himself on the barrier. 5… Aiden pulled himself forward almost half out of the ring now. 6… Elias got a running start and gave Aiden a high knee. Elias quickly rolled into the ring and drug Aiden out. He made the cover.

1...2... Aiden kicked out.

Elias slammed his fist into the mat and yelled at the referee. He clapped his hands to show the referee how to count to three. All of this gave Aiden time to get his sense back and when Elias went to lift him off the mat he tossed Elias’s hand aside and delivered a standing dropkick. Elias flopped into the corner back first and slumped down. Aiden rushed in and hit a knee of his own. Aiden grabbed Elias by the foot and drug him out of the corner to make the cover.

1...2... Elias kicked out at the last possible moment.

Mauro Ranallo: It looked like the champ had this one put away.

Corey Graves: Both men have a lot to prove in this fight.

Aiden lifted Elias from the mat and hit the Director’s Cut a second time. He made the cover and hooked the leg.

1...2...3!

Aiden jumped up and stood over Elias. Raquel slid into the ring and brought him the Breakout Title. Aiden held the title in his hand and looked back and forth between the belt and Elias.

Corey Graves: Looks like the champ could have evil intentions!

“Moments” by Sevendust started to play over the arena and Aiden slowly backed away from Elias until he hit the ropes and then climbed between the middle and top ropes, holding them open for Raquel. The couple made their way to the back as the show went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from commercial, the camera cut to a feed of Andrade Almas and Zelina Vega walking backstage towards the ring when they are startled suddenly by Mikey Whiplash walking backstage with blood pouring from his face.

Mikey Whiplash: Did you see a guy with a black ski mask around here?

Cien smirked and kept walking past the camera as it stayed on Whiplash, he wiped the blood from his head.

Mikey Whiplash: God damn. Fuck.

The camera cut to ringside to start the Triple Threat.

MATCH FIVE

"The Deletion Anthem" hit and Matt Hardy made his way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got a triple threat match to determine the number one contender for Dalton Castle's Gateway Championship!

EC3 came to the ring next to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Finally, “Smoke and Recognition” began to play out through the sound system as Zelina Vega began to lead Andrade Cien Almas to the ring, accompanied by Charlotte Flair!

Christy Hemme: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Zelina Vega and Charlotte Flair, Royalty Member, The King, Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas.

When Almas was in the ring, the bell rang and immediately Andrade dropped to the canvas and rolled out of the ring, leaving Matt Hardy and EC3 looking confused. Almas walked over to Zelina and Charlotte and began to watch on as EC3 quickly ran at Matt, taking him down with a swift shoulder charge. Matt hit the canvas hard as EC3 began delivering some quick stomps to his midsection.

Corey Graves: EC3 has quickly taken the advantage, but what on earth is Andrade’s game?

Mauro Ranallo: Probably something to do with that crazy women that leads Royalty!

EC3 quickly dropped down for a pin fall. 1...2... Matt Hardy kicked out with ease as Andrade quickly entered the ring behind EC3, stalking him from behind. Matt spun EC3 around towards Andrade and Almas quickly delivered a huge dropkick, before Hardy flipped him over the top rope! Just when it seemed that Hardy and Almas were on the same page, Andrade blindsided Hardy and quickly took him down to the canvas before locking him in a cross face. Hardy quickly managed to reverse the hold, locking Almas in a headlock. Zelina began slamming her hands hard into the apron in sheer panic but EC3 quickly charged his way back into the ring, dropping a quick elbow to the back of Hardy’s neck!

Mauro Ranallo: What a lucky escape for Andrade!

Corey Graves: Andrade was almost out!

EC3 quickly pulled Hardy to his feet before delivering a vicious turnbuckle suplex, sending Hardy squirming around the canvas, holding the bottom of his spine. Andrade had slowly began to get to his feet but within seconds was taken over the top rope by EC3 with a vicious clothesline, both men slammed into the floor outside of the ring with a hard impact. Zelina and Charlotte rushed to Andrade’s side but quickly backed off as Hardy regrouped and came flying over the top rope, taking out both men and himself with a huge diving cross body! The three men rolled around for a moment and EC3 got to his feet first, followed by the two others. He quickly sent Matt flying into the steel steps before he turned back to Andrade. Andrade took him by surprise and pushed him backwards with force, his spine slammed into the steel turnbuckle. Andrade then pulled him forward, tossing him hard into the crowd barrier.

Corey Graves: Andrade has taken charge!

Mauro Ranallo: I wouldn’t get too excited, what is Matt doing!

Matt had climbed onto the crowd barrier and had begun to walk along it before diving, catching Andrade with a huge hurricanrana, his face smashed into the ring post!! Andrade slowly rolled onto his back and immediately it became apparent that his face was bust wide open! Zelina became aware and began to scream before she rushed to Andrade’s side. Hardy quickly grabbed hold of EC3 and rolled him back into the ring. He quickly followed EC3 into the ring only to be caught with a clothesline, leg drop and then a quick pin fall. 1...2.... EC3 kicked out just in time as Andrade had already made his way to the top rope. Hardy got to his feet and Andrade connected with a drop kick before springing to his feet. He sprung off the ropes and took the recovering EC3 down with a clothesline. Andrade went for the cover. 1...2... EC3 yet again kicked out to the dismay of Almas who began shouting at the referee.

Mauro Ranallo: Almas needs to focus, this is what cost him the match last week, getting distracted!

Corey Graves: At the minute I actually can’t decide who has the advantage, the three have all had their high points in this match!

Hardy was by now up on his feet and took Almas down with a quick small package. 1...2... Almas dived out of the pin fall with a massive look of surprise upon his face, EC3 on the outside, taking time to recover! Almas and Hardy began to argue in the center of the ring before trading fore arms, Hardy took advantage and send his boot into the midsection of Almas before connecting with a Twist of Fate! 1...2... Charlotte lent into the ring and pulled the referee to the outside by his ankle! Zelina quickly took the time and slid a chair into Almas whilst Charlotte argued with the referee.

Corey Graves: What are these women doing? Do they realize you cannot be disqualified in a triple threat match?

Mauro Ranallo: This is a disaster waiting to happen!

Almas grabbed the chair and dived to his feet, swinging it at Hardy’s head. Hardy ducked and quickly grabbed the chair before he slammed it into the stomach of Andrade and then hard into his back, sending him down onto his knees. Zelina quickly climbed onto the apron and began screaming into the direction of Hardy, this caused him to turn. EC3 slammed into Hardy’s back sending him into Zelina who went flying off the apron, her head slamming into the crowd barrier, Zelina dropped to the floor. Charlotte turned and ran to Zelina and the referee followed. EC3 rolled up Hardy! The crowd chanted to 5 before the referee noticed the cover. He slid back into the ring but Hardy had broken out of the pin fall by now! EC3 was clearly furious and began to stomp his boot onto the chair in anger. Hardy quickly took the advantage and connected with a drop kick to the back of EC3, sending him flying out of the ring! Hardy was the last man on his feet! He quickly covered the still hurt Andrade. 1...2... Andrade somehow kicked out, to the surprise of everyone in attendance!

Corey Graves: How has Andrade managed to kick out! I’m in shock!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma MIA! This match is working out to be one of the all-time classics, these men are battling to the death!

Hardy quickly climbed to his feet, clearly disheartened by Andrade kicking out. Hardy began pacing the ring, something clearly on his mind! DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!! Andrade slowly began to get up and Hardy charged forwards, grabbing Andrade’s head before he slammed it into the turnbuckle numerous times whilst the crowd helped him chant DELETE. Andrade fell flat onto the canvas as Hardy made his way to the top rope! LEG DROP!! 1...2... EC3 broke the pin fall, this caused the Vancouver crowd to go absolutely wild! EC3 grabbed Hardy by the hair and quickly tossed him out of the ring before he quickly covered Andrade himself! 1...2... Andrade kicked out!!

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!! How has he kicked out again!

Corey Graves: HOLY...That was unexpected!

EC3 was as shocked as the EBWF universe, he stomped his boot into Andrade’s face in anger! Zelina at this point had been helped to her feet by Charlotte and began to observe what was happening in the ring. Her face turned a shade of red as she seen Andrade laid out on the canvas in a pool of his own blood. Zelina made her way around to where Matt Hardy was on the outside as Charlotte climbed onto the apron the opposite side. Charlotte began trash talking at EC3, causing him to turn towards her. She grabbed his head and quickly dropped from the apron, sending his neck slamming into the top rope and then sending him bouncing across the canvas. Zelina attempted to grab Hardy but he managed to break free and climb back into the ring. Andrade took Hardy by surprise and grabbed Hardy, setting him up for the finish but Hardy escaped, pushing Almas into the turnbuckle before grabbing EC3 and Irish whipping him into Andrade, both men dropping to the canvas.

Corey Graves: Hardy has it!

Mauro Ranallo: Hardy has nothing left to lose.

Just when it looked like Hardy was ready to steal the victory, Zelina made her way into the ring and slammed the chair directly into Matt’s back, sending him buckling into the ropes as Charlotte quickly helped Andrade to his feet! Hardy didn’t seem to phased and turned to Zelina with a look of fury as she quickly exited the ring, as did Charlotte! Andrade catapulted himself toward Hardy but was taking down with a huge Spear!! This was Hardy’s moment! 1...2.... EC3 broke the pin fall as the crowd began to chant "This is awesome!" The whole arena had risen to their feet! Hardy’s eyes locked with EC3’s as both men stood eye to eye. Hardy began to chant, “DELETE” followed by his signature laugh. EC3 seemed a bit worse for ware and began to back up but quickly took Hardy down with a powerful big boot! Charlotte reached under the ropes and pulled Hardy from the ring and literally held him down on the floor! EC3 seemed distracted as Andrade climbed to his feet, turning him and slamming his boot into his gut! HAMMERLOCK DDT!! Charlotte held Hardy by the ankle as he tried to re-enter to break the cover! 1...2...3! Andrade quickly rolled from the ring to be greeted by Zelina who wrapped her arms around him!!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner and new number one contender for the EBWF Gateway Championship, Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas!

Charlotte released Hardy’s ankle before she quickly retreated to meet the rest of Royalty. The trio grouped up on the entrance way and both women raised Andrade’s arms as the scene faded to a commercial.

MATCH SIX

The light lowered as the tron flickered to life. The word “VILLAIN” took over the tron as “One True Villain” by HotTag Media sounded on the sound system. The EBWF Universe broke out with cheers before they started their “Whoop Whoop”. Everyone wanted for Mary Scurll to walk out onto the stage. Moments passed and Marty still didn’t not make an appearance.

Mauro Ranallo: Marty is sure taking his time tonight. We’ve already seen a number of attacks in the back. Do you think Marty Scurll is the latest victim?

Corey Graves: Come on Mauro... You know Marty likes to make an entrance.

Scurll still hadn’t made his appearance, yet the EBWF Universe continued to “Whoop Whoop” along with Marty’s music as they waited. After a few more moments, Marty Scurll crashed through the curtain and fell out onto the stage. His music stopped and instantly the EBWF Universe booed. Marty’s mask was missing, but he still donned his entrance jacket. Seconds after Marty, Tommy End walked out from the backstage area slowly onto the stage. He looked down at Marty at his feet. In his right hand, Tommy held on to Marty’s umbrella. The boos from the crowd deafened the area as Tommy emerged.

Mauro Ranallo: Are you kidding me!!

Corey Graves: With his Legion brothers taken out, I guess Tommy thought he needed to get in the first shot...

Mauro Ranallo: Someone needs to get control of Legion.

Corey Graves: Who’s going to step to them? You?

Tommy bent down and put his knee in Marty’s back. Tommy brought the umbrella around and held it against Marty’s throat and pulled back. Marty coughed and gagged as he reached out. After a few seconds, Tommy released the hold and stood up. He took Marty’s umbrella and opened it. He held it to the fans and revealed Marty’s villain logo on the top of the umbrella. He spun it a few seconds before he lifted it into the air and smashed it on the stage.

Corey Graves: Well... That’s not going to stop the rain now...

Tommy smashed the umbrella a few more times. Leaving the umbrella completely destroyed. Marty slowly crawled to the ring, but Tommy walked right behind him. Tommy kicked Marty in the ribs which caused Marty to stop and roll over. Marty held onto his ribs, but he attempted to fight back with a kick to the left leg, but Tommy showed no pain. Tommy shook his head and stomped down on Marty’s chest. Marty scooted down the ramp a little more before he sat up. Tommy ran through Scurll as he rammed his knee to the skull of Marty Scurll.

Mauro Ranallo: This match isn’t even started...

Corey Graves: Who says that they match is going to start?

Tommy looked up at the referee who stood in the ring and yelled down at him. He motioned for Tommy to get into the ring but Tommy just shook his head. Tommy turned back around to Marty, who managed to get out of his jacket. Marty reached for the barricade, but Tommy kicked at his hand. Marty grabbed at his hand just before Tommy took it and laid it flat out on the cement floor. Tommy put his foot on Marty’s hand and held it against the floor. He stood up straight and looked out at the EBWF Universe who booed him right in his face. Marty shook his head vigorously as Tommy smirked down at him. Tommy then lifted his foot and stomped down on Marty’s hand.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!!

Corey Graves: That’s smart... Tommy knows that Marty loves to use the Crossface Chicken Wing, but he can’t lock it in his get can hold his grip.

Marty rolled away, closer to the ring, as he grabbed at his hand and held it to his body. Marty backed against the steel steps and shook his hand. Tommy looked over at Marty and charged. At the last moment, Marty rolled out of the way and Tommy’s right knee collided with the steps. Tommy flipped over the steps and grabbed at his knee. Marty got to his feet and walked up the steps. Tommy pulled himself up with the apron, but Marty connected with a super-kick from the apron to the side of Tommy’s head. Marty sat down on the apron momentarily. The referee motioned for Marty to get in the ring now. Tommy stumbled away from ring and caught himself on the barricade. Marty hopped off the apron and walked over to Tommy. He grabbed Tommy by the hair and threw him into the ring. Marty slid into the ring as Tommy got to his knees. Tommy turned to Marty. Marty stood up and stood over Tommy. The referee attempted to back Marty off so that Tommy could get to his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: The referee trying to get this match officially started.

Marty nodded and backed up a few steps. Tommy backed up slightly before he got to his feet. The referee checked with both men before he signaled for the bell. As soon as the ringing was heard, Marty ran at Tommy, but instead, Tommy spun around and lifted his right leg and connected with the Owari Death Kick.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!! The Owari Death Kick!! This could be it!!

The referee instantly dropped down and went for the count.

Referee: 1... 2...

Marty threw his arm in the air just before the referee’s hand connected with mat. Tommy sat up and looked at the referee stunned.

Mauro Ranallo: NO! SCURLL KICKED OUT! Marty Scurll kicked out of the Owari Death Kick!

Corey Graves: Tommy kicked with that right leg... I don’t think it got all of it...

Tommy grabbed at his bearded and looked over his shoulder. Marty laid on his side behind him. Tommy shook his head, but before he could react, Marty bolted up and grabbed Tommy. He hooked Tommy’s arm and brought his own arm around Tommy’s face. Tommy attempted to resist the hold but Marty pulled back and locked his fingers together.

Mauro Ranallo: THE CHICKEN WING!!!

Tommy pulled at Marty’s arm to alleviate some of the pressure, but he couldn’t. Tommy shifted his weight as he moved himself closer to the ropes. Tommy reached out with hand but could not reach. Tommy looked to be fading, but then he reached up and grabbed Marty’s arm. Marty shook his head as Tommy pulled at the arm. Marty attempted to keep his fingers interlocked, but his grip was finally broken. Tommy transitioned and slipped his head out of Marty’s grip. He dropped a few elbows down on Marty, which all connected with the side of his head. The referee warned Tommy of the elbows. Tommy knelt up and looked down at Marty. He placed his hand down on Marty’s chest as he went to get up. Marty took this moment and grabbed Tommy’s hand and smiled.

Mauro Ranallo: Like a Venus Flytrap... Tommy gets caught by Marty.

With widen eyes, Tommy shook his head as he pleaded with Marty. Still with a firm grip, Marty moved and got to his feet. He stood over a kneeling Tommy with his hand in his. The EBWF Universe erupted and cheered for Marty to break Tommy’s hand. Tommy tried to shush the crowd before he turned back to Marty and continued to beg.

Mauro Ranallo: This is a new sight... To see Tommy End begging for mercy.

Marty played to the crowd before he finally moved his grip to Tommy’s fingers and with force pulled them apart. Tommy screamed as he grabbed at his hand. He stood up clutching his hand against his chest. He turned fully around before he turned back to Marty who stood in the center of the ring. Marty positioned himself and looked as though he was about to super-kick Tommy End in the jaw. Tommy brought his good hand up to block the kick, but Marty pulled back. As soon as Tommy realized that Marty hadn’t kicked him, Marty super-kicked at Tommy’s right knee. Tommy leg flew out from under him and he face planted on the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: Marty with the fake out...

Corey Graves: Tommy should have had that scouted.

The EBWF Universe cheered at as Marty Scurll jumped up on the turnbuckle and threw his arm in the air. He fed of the EBWF Universe for the first time.

Mauro Ranallo: Normally booed by the EBWF Universe, Marty Scurll is soaking in this new found love...

Corey Graves: I don’t know if it’s so much as love for “The Villain”, or love for the fact that Tommy End is getting what’s been coming to him. In fact, all of Legion.

Mauro Ranallo: Corey talking about the unknown attacks on all of Tommy’s Legion brotherhood.

Corey Graves: Unknown? We all know who did it... Jimmy Havoc’s band of misfits are standing up for EBWF.

Marty jumped off the turnbuckle and turned to Tommy, who clutched at his right knee. The referee checked on him to make sure he could still go. Marty pinpointed the injury as he walked up. Tommy pushed the referee away and attempted to get up to face Marty, but his knee buckled under him. Marty kicked Tommy in the midsection and doubled him over. Marty lifted Tommy back up only to deliver a stiff uppercut. Tommy staggered backwards until his right knee gave out again. Marty picked Tommy up and tucked his head under his arm. Quickly, Marty lifted Tommy in the air upside down. Marty dropped straight down as he drove Tommy’s head into the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: BRAINBUSTER!!!

Marty rolled Tommy over to his back and hooked the leg. The referee dropped down.

Referee: 1… 2…

Tommy threw up his arm and rolled to his side. The referee called off the count and held up two fingers to Marty. Marty shook his head as he looked back at Tommy. He got back to his feet and bent down and picked Tommy up. He straightened him up before delivering a chop across Tommy’s bare chest that echoed throughout the arena. Tommy dropped to on leg as Marty stood next to him. Marty motioned to the ropes as the EBWF Universe. “Whoop Whoop” was heard through the arena once more as Marty lined up the ropes. He looked over at Tommy before he took off for the ropes. Marty bounced off the ropes and ran back at Tommy, who jumped into the air and connected with his left knee to Marty’s jaw. Marty fell backwards and bounced of the ropes. He lunged at Tommy on the rebound and connected with a hard clothesline, which turned Tommy over end. Both men were laid out in the center of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: We didn’t even think this thing was going to get started, but look what this match has become.

Marty crawled over and went to drape his arm over Tommy, but at the last second, Tommy rolled over closer to the ropes. Tommy tucked his arm on the bottom rope and used it as he started to pull himself up. Slowly Marty begun to stir as he pushed himself up to his hands and knees. Tommy pulled himself to his feet first and stumbled over to Marty. He put his hand on Marty’s back to stabilize himself before he stood up and put his left foot under Marty’s jaw. He lifted Marty’s head and looked down at him.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh no... This could be it...

Tommy continued to lift Marty’s head and brought Marty back to his feet. Once stabilized, Tommy shifted and begun to spin around, looking for another death kick. Quickly, once Tommy’s back was exposed, Marty leapt forward and grabbed Tommy and hooks his left arm and then wraps his own around Tommy’s neck. Successfully, Marty locked his fingers pulled back. Tommy braced himself and remained on his feet for the time being, but Scurll continued to pull back as he attempted to fall back to the mat. Tommy reached out for the ropes, but they were just out of his reach.

Mauro Ranallo: The Crossface Chicken Wing is locked in!!

Corey Graves: What strength by Tommy to remain on his feet... He knows that if Marty get it down to the mat and hooks his feet in, it’s over.

Tommy’s arms flailed in front of him as Marty held the hold tight. Tommy’s eyes begun to glaze over on his feet, but then, all of a sudden, all the lights in the arena went out. Seconds past in completely darkness.

Mauro Ranallo: WHAT’S GOING ON?!

Corey Graves: I don’t know, but it can’t be good.

Just as suddenly as they went out, the lights came back on. In the ring, Marty Scurll still had the Crossface Chicken Wing applied to Tommy End in the center of the ring. However, on top of Marty’s arm was the arm of none other than, Kazuchika Okada. The EBWF Universe couldn’t help themselves but to cheer for Okada, even though he was on the same side as Legion. Scurll’s eyes widened just moments before Okada pushed both Marty and Tommy forward. In the motion, Marty’s arm released from Tommy’s neck. Tommy fell forward against the ropes as Marty turned and was pulled back to Okada. He pulled Marty directly in the path of a stiff clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: THE RAINMAKER! Okada appears out of nowhere and hits The Rainmaker!

Marty flipped over end and landed awkwardly on the mat. The referee signaled to the side and the ring bell rang out. Tommy held himself up by the ropes as Okada stood over Marty Scurll’s body. Shortly after, Adam Page slid into the ring. Followed closely by Mikey Whiplash. Michael Dante climb the steps and entered the ring. Tommy stood up on his own as he joined his brothers, as the five men surrounded Marty’s body. Tommy stood at Marty’s head and looked down at him. Marty reached up and grabbed at Tommy’s knee pad. He pulled himself up to his knee and looked up at Tommy. His head turned as he noticed the rest of Legion around him. Tommy knelt down and took Marty’s cheek in his hand.

Tommy End: You wanted us?

Tommy smiled as he stood back up, bringing Marty to his feet with hand still placed on Marty’s cheek. Tommy took his hand off Marty and took a step back. Marty looked around him.

Tommy End: Here we are.

Marty gulped and leapt on Dante to strike first. Dante held onto Marty as the rest of Legion attacked at Marty’s back. Tommy stood back and laughed as he watched Dante squeeze Marty Scurll in half. Okada, Page, and Whiplash all took turns throwing forearms and elbows into the open back and kidneys of Marty.

Mauro Ranallo: I thought those men were taken out!

Corey Graves: Legion went through all that earlier in the show... Yet they all look like nothing happened... What are these guys?

Mauro Ranallo: Everything with Legion remains a mystery...

Tommy walked up to his brothers and placed his hand on Adam Page’s shoulder. Page looked over at him and gave a nod. Soon after, Page exited the ring and dropped down off the apron. He knelt down next to the ring and reached under the apron. Page pulled out a wooden table. The EBWF Universe booed as Page placed the table in the ring and pushed it to the center. Okada and Whiplash turned and both bent down and opened the table legs. The locked them and lifted the table and flipped it right side up. Dante lowered Marty and set him on his feet. He turned Marty around in his arms to face Tommy.

Mauro Ranallo: Corey, this is getting bad...

Corey Graves: Okada and Whiplash setting up a table... What does Legion have planned?

Dante held onto Marty as Tommy spun around and nailed Marty with a perfectly placed Owari Death Kick. Marty’s lights went out instantly, however he remained upright as Dante held a firm hold of him. Tommy face Marty and grabbed at his hair and pulled his head up.

Tommy End: Wake up!

Tommy slapped Marty a couple of times before Marty came to. Tommy smiled as he looked at Marty. He looked over at the table and then turned back to and looked at Dante. He gave a nod and Dante quickly turned to the table. He kneed Marty in the side and bent him over. Dante tucked Marty’s head down and lined him up. He looked up at the entranceway and saw the masked man in at the top of the ramp walking down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: The masked attacker from earlier is coming to the ring! He must be stupid to face all members of LEGION at once.

The man slowly went down to the ring as End, Dante, Whiplash, Page and Okada stared down at him beckoning him into the ring.

The man had a microphone and in a familiar accent said.

“You can’t send the Devil to Hell, he knows it all too well.”

As he took off his Mask the crowd erupted into cheers as it was revealed to the EBWF Champion Jimmy Havoc.

Mauro Ranallo: Jimmy Havoc! He’s back!

LEGION we’re furious and began to scramble to attack Havoc until The Miz and Aiden English
Ran down to ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Two other people that have had issues with LEGION! Aiden English and The Miz! Noticeable absence of Y2J, Chris Jericho, though Corey.

Corey Graves: Mauro, Chris Jericho has a massive match tonight in the Main Event. His career is on the line, I’m sure they understand!

As they hit the ring, Legion exits on the other side and jumps the barricade. Jimmy Havoc jumps onto the turnbuckle and screams down at Legion.

Jimmy Havoc: GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE!

Havoc pointed down at Tommy and egged him to back in the ring. The EBWF Universe booed as Legion walked backwards away from the ring. Havoc hopped off the turnbuckle and turned to Marty Scurll on the ground. Havoc looked around the ring at The Miz and Aiden English. The three men looked down at Scurll for a moment before Havoc bent down and helped Scurll to his feet. Scurll stood up and looked around again for a second before he met eyes with Jimmy Havoc.

Mauro Ranallo: Everyone knows that Marty Scurll and Jimmy Havoc hate each other...

Havoc starred Scurll down for a few seconds before he extended his hand. Scurll looked down at Havoc’s hand and then looked back in the eyes of Havoc. He turned and looked at Miz and English. Marty turned back to Havoc but still looked hesitant. Havoc looked over his shoulder at Legion in the crowd. Marty’s eyes followed and both men looked at Legion. Jimmy turned back to Marty and both men stared at each other once more before Marty Scurll reached out and shook Jimmy Havoc’s hand.

Mauro Ranallo: Can this be?! Marty Scurll and Jimmy Havoc joining forces?!

Corey Graves: The enemy of my enemy is my friend... That point has never been proven more than right now.

Legion stared from afar as Jimmy Havoc turned and Miz, English and Scurll joined him. The four men in the ring stared down the five members of Legion out in the crowd. “Mantra” blast back onto the sound system as the EBWF Universe cheered for Havoc and his team.

MATCH SEVEN

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, our main event... a contest in which the loser will be forced to leave EBWF. Chris Jericho, the longest serving superstar on the EBWF roster, a man who has been part of this company since its inception... puts his career on the line against Cody Rhodes!

Corey Graves: Jericho actually brought Cody Rhodes back to EBWF a few weeks ago, and Rhodes repaid Jericho by attacking and humiliating him. That's what has led to this match... Jericho is putting it all on the line in an attempt to seek vengeance on Cody, and drive him out of EBWF!

"Kingdom" by Downstait hit and the crowd booed as Cody Rhodes made his way to the ring. When Rhodes was in the ring, "Break The Walls Down" hit and the crowd roared as Chris Jericho stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Jericho is wearing is signature light-up jacket, and indeed the faces in this crowd lit up the moment they saw him!

Jericho had a serious expression on his face as he walked down the ramp. Upon entering the ring, Jericho removed his jacket and placed it in the corner, then glared across the ring at Cody Rhodes. The bell rang and Jericho and Rhodes began circling each other, before locking up in the center of the ring. Jericho applied a headlock, but Rhodes fought out of it and took Jericho down with a hip toss. Rhodes then ran against the ropes, but as Rhodes hit the ropes Jericho got to his feet and jumped up, hitting Rhodes with a dropkick. The crowd cheered, and as Rhodes got to his feet Jericho hit him with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope.

Corey Graves: Chris Jericho is taking the fight to Cody Rhodes, much to the delight of this Vancouver crowd!

As Cody got to his feet, Jericho hit him with a baseball slide, before exiting the ring. He pulled Rhodes to his feet and slammed his head off the ringside barrier, then tossed him back into the ring. As Jericho re-entered the ring, he set Rhodes up for a suplex, but Cody fought back, lifting Jericho up and suplexing him onto the ropes! Jericho fell to the mat, and Rhodes immediately went for the cover. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Cody trying to put away Jericho quickly, but Jericho is not going down that easily!

Rhodes got to his feet and stomped on Jericho several times, then dragged Jericho to his feet and hit him with a knee to the midsection. Jericho stumbled backwards, leaning against the ropes, and Cody trapped him then hit a series of punches. Jericho fought back, hitting a backhand chop, and as Cody staggered backwards, Jericho chopped him in the chest once more. The crowd chanted "wooo!" as Jericho chopped Rhodes in the third chest. Jericho responded by yelling "come on, bay-bay!" then whipping Rhodes into the corner. Jericho ran at Rhodes, going for a forearm smash, but Rhodes moved out of the way at the last second, causing Jericho to collide with the turnbuckles.

Corey Graves: Nobody home!

Jericho looked dazed and Rhodes took him down with a bulldog, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Jericho tried to sit up, but Rhodes immediately applied a chinlock! Jericho fought out of it and got to his feet, and Rhodes whipped Jericho against the ropes, then went for a clothesline, but Jericho ducked out of the way and grabbed Cody from behind, hitting a bridging tiger suplex! Both of Cody's shoulders were down, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rhodes kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Jericho in control now, can he maintain momentum and get the victory?

Jericho grabbed Rhodes by the legs, going for the Walls of Jericho, but Rhodes kicked him away and got back to his feet. Rhodes then whipped Jericho towards the corner, but Jericho grabbed the ropes, stopping himself. Rhodes ran towards him and Jericho jumped up, going for a headscissors takedown, but Cody dragged Jericho away from the corner and countered with the Alabama Slam!

Corey Graves: Did you see the way Jericho landed there, Mauro? He might be concussed?

Mauro Ranallo: Jericho is seeing stars right now, and if Cody can get the three count, this will be the last time we see Chris Jericho in an EBWF ring!

Rhodes hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Jericho kicked out just before the 3! The crowd were fully behind Jericho, and a "Y2J!" chant broke out as the ten-time EBWF World Champion struggled to his feet. Cody grabbed Jericho, going for the Cross Rhodes, but Jericho blocked it and hit a one-handed bulldog, before going for the Lionsault! Perhaps inevitably, Rhodes got his knees up and blocked it. Both men got to their feet, and once again Cody went for the Cross Rhodes, but this time Jericho turned around and grabbed both of Cody's legs, taking him down to the mat and going for the Walls of Jericho! Before Jericho could lock it in, Rhodes rolled Jericho up in a small package! The referee counted – 1... 2... Jericho kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Cody Rhodes almost stole the victory there!

Corey Graves: Cody has got a few near falls now, Jericho needs to be careful. One wrong move and his 17 year EBWF career is finished!

Both men got to their feet, and Rhodes went for the Beautiful Disaster Kick, but Jericho countered with a Codebreaker! He hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rhodes kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't believe it! Rhodes kicked out!

Jericho was stunned, as were the fans in attendance. Jericho got to his feet and grabbed Rhodes by the legs, locking in the Walls of Jericho! Rhodes cried out in pain, but he was able to get to the ropes! The referee forced Jericho to break the hold, and as he did so, Rhodes rolled out of the ring. Jericho followed Rhodes to the outside, and threw him into the steel steps, then tossed Cody back into the ring. As he re-entered the ring, Jericho went for the cover, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Jericho is in control now, but Rhodes is showing impressive resilience! He's survived a Codebreaker and the Walls of Jericho!

Jericho pulled Rhodes to his feet and whipped Rhodes into the corner, then ran at Rhodes, going for the corner clothesline. Rhodes got his knees up and blocked it, then as Jericho staggered backwards, Rhodes went to the top rope. Rhodes hit Jericho with a diving crossbody, then pulled Jericho to his feet and hit the Cross Rhodes! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Jericho kicked out just as the referee counted 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my god! Was that a three count?!

Cody looked at the referee, who held up two fingers, signaling a two count! Rhodes argued with the referee furiously, insisting it should have been three. This gave Jericho time to recover, and the crowd cheered as Jericho got to his feet. Cody turned around and Jericho went for a Codebreaker, but Rhodes blocked it, then put Jericho in the Walls of Jericho! The crowd booed furiously as Jericho cried out in pain.

Mauro Ranallo: The sheer arrogance of Cody Rhodes... he's trying to beat Chris Jericho with his own finishing move!

Corey Graves: This is psychological warfare at its finest, Mauro! He's trying to humiliate Jericho by making him tap out!

The referee asked Jericho if he wanted to submit, but Jericho shook his head defiantly. He tried to get to the ropes, but Rhodes pulled him back. As Rhodes pulled Jericho back, he inadvertently loosened the hold, giving Jericho the chance to wriggle free and get to his feet. Rhodes went for a clothesline, but Jericho ducked out of the way, then hit Cody with the Cross Rhodes! He hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Now Jericho is using Cody's finishing move! Are we in Bizarro World, Corey?

Corey Graves: Jericho is simply repaying Rhodes in kind, Mauro... but it wasn't enough to get the victory!

Jericho had a fire in his eye now, and he grabbed Cody by the legs, dragging him towards the center of the ring before locking in the Walls of Jericho! He yelled "ask him!" and the crowd began chanting it. The referee did just that – asked him – but Rhodes shook his head, refusing to submit. Jericho then dug his knee into Cody's neck, transitioning into the Lion Tamer! Rhodes was unable to break the hold, and he tapped out! The crowd erupted as the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! What a rollercoaster ride that was, Corey!

Corey Graves: Jericho lives to fight another day, but Cody's return to EBWF is over almost as soon as it began!

"Break the Walls Down" hit, and Jericho smiled as the referee raised his arm in victory. As Rhodes got to his feet, the crowd started singing Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye. Cody shook his head, refusing to leave the ring, but security were already making their way down the ramp. Rhodes turned to face the security guards, and looked ready to fight them, but Jericho grabbed him and hit a Codebreaker! The security team then carried Rhodes out of the ring, and Jericho continued to celebrate as Warfare went off the air.