Warfare Results 11/19/2018

Ben M

Warfare Results 11/19/2018

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from the Windy City... Chicago, Illinois!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off, we've got women's action as Lana Austin goes one on one with Nikki Cross!

Lana Austin came to the ring first, followed by Nikki Cross. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Nikki charged at Lana, taking her down with a spear then punching her several times against the mat. Nikki pulled Lana to her feet and hit a fisherman suplex, hooking the leg as she did so. The referee counted – 1... 2... Lana kicked out! Nikki pulled Lana to her feet and dragged her towards the corner, then went to slam her head off the turnbuckle. Lana blocked it, then hit Nikki with a snapmare. As Nikki got to her feet, Lana ran at her, going for the Kiss of Death... but Nikki countered with a powerslam! She got to her feet and stomped on Lana several times, then got to the top rope and hit a diving headbutt!

Mauro Ranallo: Glasgow Kiss! This could be it!

Nikki covered Lana and the referee counted – 1... 2... Nikki pulled Lana's shoulder up!

Corey Graves: What the hell?!

Nikki started laughing and she pulled Lana to her feet, hitting The Purge before locking her in the Crossface! Lana tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: Nikki Cross making a statement here!

Nikki broke the hold and got to her feet, grinning from ear to ear as the referee raised her arm in victory. She then exited the ring and made her way to the back as the referee checked on Lana.

SEGMENT

Warfare cut back from a commercial with the camera focused on Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves sitting at the announcers table.

Corey Graves: What a spectacular way to start Warfare!

Mauro Ranallo: I’ve got to say both these women looked gre…

“Cult of Personality” hit throughout the arena and the crowd instantly cut into cheers and “CM Punk” chants.

Corey Graves: You’ve got to be kidding me!

Mauro Ranallo: We are in Punk’s hometown Corey!

Corey Graves: How long has it been since we’ve seen CM Punk?

Mauro Ranallo: Far, far too long!

Punk walked out onto the stage in a hoody and jeans, he checked his “watch” and shouted ‘It’s Clobberin’ time!’ Punk made his way into the ring, mic in hand.

CM Punk: I heard you weren’t expecting me? Old Punker ain’t been in an EBWF ring since I vacated the EBWF Championship after retiring AJ Styles, hopefully for good. I ain’t here to announce my return to go against Jimmy Havoc, or a dumb feud against Jericho or Ikeda. No, I’m here for a different reason Chicago. You see, I hear your chants every week.

The crowd chanted “CM Punk!”

CM Punk: I know you love me, I love you guys even more. However, there’s something that you’re all seemingly forgetting about. Myself, Cabana and Steel are your Second City Saints right? We’re your homeboys! There is another… Second City Son Chicago. A man that has defied everything that anyone said he couldn’t do, a man that said fuck you to Media and a big old fuck you to Vince which you know makes you okay in my book.

CM Punk laughed.

CM Punk: That man, is your new EBWF Gateway Champion, Aiden English. Chicago, this guy is the future and if you don’t believe it then believe me when I say that I mean everything I say tonight. I don’t know if I have another World Title run in me, but this guy has 100. He is the new Main Event, treat him like you treat me Chicago. I’ll be there right alongside you cheering his name.

The crowd erupted into “AID-EN ENG-LISH” chants.

CM Punk: Please, allow me to introduce to you. The EBWF Breakout Champion and the NEW EBWF Gateway Champion… Aiden English!

“Moments” by Sevendust rang out across the arena and the crowd came alive with a roar of cheers. Aiden English stepped out onto the entrance ramp with the Gateway Title over one shoulder and the Breakout Title over the other. He had on a pair of white washed jeans and a black EBWF t-shirt. Just a few seconds behind him Raquel Diaz emerged in similar attire and posed beside her husband. Her shirt was more form fitting and had some modifications made to it, a strategic tattering. After a few seconds Aiden started toward the ring. At the middle of the ramp Aiden and Punk came face to face. They shook hands and pointed to one another as the crowd chanted “CHI-CA-GO!” Inside the ring a crew was setting up a small wooden podium with a white cloth draped over the top of it. Aiden placed the Breakout Title on the apron and rolled under the bottom rope clutching the Gateway Title. He sat up on one knee and paused to take in the cheers of his hometown crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: What a massive reception for Aiden English here in his hometown!

Corey Graves: You’re not joking Mauro, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a crowd come alive for English like this before.

Mauro Ranallo: I’m sure it doesn’t hurt to be announced to the ring by a legend like CM Punk!

Corey Graves: Not at all, and this Chicago crowd is loving both of these Second City Sons!

Raquel entered the ring by the stairs and picked up the Breakout Title, laying it back over Aiden’s shoulder as she passed him. Raquel walked to the far side of the ring and a crew member handed her a microphone. Aiden climbed up on a corner turnbuckle and surveyed the crowd with a smile from ear to ear. Aiden hoped down from the corner and Raquel handed him the mic.

Aiden English: CHICAGO! Oh man does it feel good to be back in the Windy City!

The crowd let out a loud roar, giving Aiden the cheap pop he had hoped for. He stood in the center of the ring taking it all in. Raquel put her hand on the small of his back to urge him forward.

Aiden English: I couldn’t imagine a better place to celebrate last week’s victory than right here in my hometown! And, I couldn’t think of anyone I’d rather have calling me down to this ring than the Greatest of All Time, CM PUNK! MAN! What an exciting night! Honestly, carrying around all this gold makes me happy to be from the City of Big Shoulders!

Aiden let out a chuckle into the mic at his own joke. Some parts of the crowd laughed along but Raquel didn’t. She held her hand firm in the small of his back, leaning in and kissing him on the arm. He took a few steps toward the ropes.

Aiden English: I know that you were promised a Championship Celebration here tonight! But, the last time I did that a couple of good old local boys from Tennessee showed up to ruin the party and then Braun Strowman tore up the decorations in the ring... Long story short I’m not looking for a repeat performance this time around. Tonight of all nights I find myself to be in a somber mood at the sad state of affairs in the EBWF.

Aiden took in a deep breath and through his arm over the top rope. He brought his free hand up to support his chin. The camera framed him closely cutting Raquel out of the shot temporarily.

Aiden English: In all seriousness, when Warfare was over last week, Raquel and I headed home on the first flight out of Portland. And, when the plane landed in Chicago, I knew that I was going to have a lot of soul searching to do before I showed up here in the Allstate Arena and emerged from that curtain. A week isn’t a lot of time to decide a course of action when that direction sets the stage for the future of the EBWF Universe! It’s not a lot of time to gather your thoughts when you’re still unpacking the baggage from the events of Fanniversary weekend. Not a lot of time when you’re trying to celebrate, contemplate and calculate your next move. Who do you lean on for guidance? Me, I lean on this lovely woman at my side. My beautiful wife who always has my back even when she doesn’t agree with where I’m standing. I lean on her and her amazing family for support.

As the camera panned back out Aiden turned and kissed Raquel. The crowd let out a mixture of oohs and awws with maybe a whistle or two mixed in for good measure.

Aiden English: Raquel and I spent the week alternating between congratulations and consultations with other members of the Guerrero Family, EBWF management, our closest friends and the EBWF Universe on social media! In fact, my mother-in-law flew in for the week and she’s right there in the front row showing her support.

The camera cut to Vickie Guerrero standing in the front row. She waved to the camera and received a loud cheer of her own. The crowd died down and the camera cut back to Aiden in the ring.

Aiden English: Tuesday morning upon waking up, I made a cup of coffee and then I made a choice that’s going to rock the EBWF. A choice predicated on the words of none other than Tommy End. You see in the run-up to his match against the Miz last week, End said somethings that left a sour taste in my mouth. It wasn’t that LEGION beat Team EBWF, no that’s just the truth. It’s wasn’t that Jimmy Havoc had turned traitor and no one saw it coming. That too is a simple truth. The thing is, Tommy said that LEGION are THE Champions! Tommy End said that these are dark days for the EBWF Universe! End said that all your heroes have fallen before LEGION.

The crowd booed.

Aiden English: While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, the burden falls on me! Quite frankly Tommy End doesn’t know what he’s talking about! Sure LEGION won that match, but I can’t think of a single man from Team EBWF who’s staying down! Sure, darkness had its day but that day is done and over! Sure, LEGION have some titles but me standing in this ring with a title on either shoulder proves they’re not the ONLY CHAMPIONS! No, by my count I hold just as many titles as End and Havoc combined. By my count, I hold more gold than any single member of LEGION.

The crowd let loose with another “AI-DEN” chant.

Aiden English: But the EBWF Universe deserves more than one Champion who isn’t a member of that vile faction. The EBWF Universe deserves better from this locker room than LEGION has to offer. And, as the Breakout and Gateway Champion it’s up to me to ensure that the EBWF Universe gets what it deserves. With that in mind…

Aiden pulled the white cloth off the podium to reveal a case with clear sides and a golden frame. At the center front of the case was a keyhole. Raquel walked to the case, unlocked it with a key she produced from a necklace around her neck and lifted the top off. She sat the top aside as Aiden laid the Breakout Title in a little cradle inside the case.

Aiden English: I’ve decided to vacate the EBWF Breakout Title effective immediately!

The crowd let out a shocked gasp in near unison.

Aiden English: Don’t worry! Wes Ikeda has personally granted me permission to preside over the procession to provide a new EBWF Breakout Champion! I’ve been told to hand select four superstars that will vie for this title and make the EBWF Universe a better place. Now, after looking over the roster a dozen times I’ve shortlisted four superstars for contention based on their merits, accolades and my personal opinion. A veritable who’s who of EBWF. The first man on that list is former EBWF Champion, Kenny Omega!

Mauro Ranallo: Did I hear the right? Kenny Omega is now in the running for the Breakout Title?

The crowd gave a split reaction for the Kenny Omega reveal.

Aiden English: Kenny proved to me last week that he still has what it takes to be a great Champion! That even if he’s not a hundred percent he’s one of the best in the business! The injury he’s returned from would have permanently shelved a lesser superstar! And, this shot marks a new path forward to the former Champion! My next choice is Marty Scurll!

Aiden took a moment to breathe until Raquel put her hand on Aiden’s bare shoulder and nodded to him.

Corey Graves: Marty was a member of Team EBWF with Aiden this is nepotism!

Mauro Ranallo: Maybe, but you heard it Marty Scurll makes the list.

Aiden English: Marty has the tenacity required to be a Champion. The man doesn’t understand when to stay down and that makes him a prime choice! Not to mention he has one of my favorite new traits in a person, he hates Jimmy Havoc! Marty deserves a shot at the Breakout Championship for defending EBWF and so I’m going to give him one. I’m also going to give a shot to someone unexpected. A man they call Hardcore Holly.

The crowd lingered for a few moments in a stunned silence while Aiden chuckled in the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: English and Holly can’t stand one another!

Aiden English: If you’re sitting there right now thinking to yourself that you hate Bob Holly, you’re not alone! Because, man do I hate him! It’s not one of those playful, poking fun hates either. I truly detest Hardcore Holly. But, all the reasons I hate him for are the ones that will make him interesting in this mix! You see, even when Bob gets beat in back to back matches, something in him tells him to keep pushing. The third time's the charm should be Holly’s personal motto! A mantra if you will. He’s too stupid to know that when you’re dead, lie down! Because, Holly has it in his head that no matter how many matches he takes the fall in, that big win is right around the corner. Speaking of big wins, my final choice...

Raquel pulled on Aiden’s arm and whispered something in his ear. He tilted his head from side to side weighing his wife’s words and then gave her a huge smile and nod.

Aiden English: My last choice was the easiest to make. In fact, when Wes told me to pick four superstars this man was the first one on the list. You see last week, my big win, winning the Gateway Championship was one of the toughest battles I’ve had since joining the EBWF. The man who made that match memorable for me was Tommaso Ciampa! So, even if I’ve lost his respect, last week he earned mine and so he’s going to be competing for the Breakout Title!

Aiden lifted the lid and placed it over the Breakout Title. Raquel leaned in, locked the case and tucked the key back into her shirt.

Corey Graves: I have to admit I’m excited to see what Aiden has in store for this list of contenders.

Aiden English: My time as Breakout Champion and winning the Gateway Championship last week taught me a real important lesson about being a Champion. You see, being a real Champion isn’t about getting lucky one night! It’s not about a few key victories! A real Champion shows why the title is around their waist week in and week out. A successful Champion is at the top of their game and prepared for any challenger at any time. A great Champion carries himself with pride through trials and triumphs! So I would be remiss if I allowed the fate of the EBWF Universe and the Breakout Title to be determined by one night, one match, one contest. Starting right here tonight these four superstars are going to compete in a ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT! The two wrestlers with the best win record come Christmas Eve of Destruction will go one on one, one more time for the EBWF Breakout Championship!

The crowd cheered loudly as Aiden pulled the white cloth up and covered the locked case now containing the EBWF Breakout Title.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma mia! Four superstars in a round robin tournament to decide which two wrestlers get to battle for the Breakout Championship.

Corey Graves: I’m still in shock to see Aiden so quickly vacating the Breakout Championship!

Mauro Ranallo: This new Aiden English cares about the state of the EBWF.

Aiden patted the top of the case and walked back to the center of the ring.

Aiden English: Now, with the journey of the EBWF Breakout Title set into motion, we need to move on and talk about the fate of the Gateway Title!

Corey Graves: Is Aiden going to cash in his title shot?

Aiden English: HAVOC! I hope you’re watching the monitors right now because you owe a debt to the EBWF Universe. You owe a debt to every single one of these fans for your actions at Fanniversary! A debt that I’m going to make sure you pay come hell or high water! I don’t care if you wish I hadn’t involved myself. I don’t care if you hate Miz, Jericho and Scurll. I don’t care why! War! Oh yes, we’re going to war real soon. We’re going to war right now! Jimmy, I’m coming for that World Title! I’m coming to bring your cowardly ass to justice! I’m coming and there’s no dark corner on god’s green earth that can hide you from my light! For now, you get to live with the knowledge that I’m coming and you won’t know when until I arrive! For now you best focus on Miz, champ. Otherwise our ensuing war might get CUT!

The crowd cheered.

Aiden English: Chicago, I love you but I don’t want to take up anymore of your time! The tournament to determine your NEXT BREAKOUT CHAMPION starts right now as Tommaso Ciampa takes on Hardcore Holly!

Aiden held the ropes open for Raquel to let her out of the ring. He walked over to the wooden podium and paused for another moment with his hand resting on the case. He looked out across the crowd and took a running slide out of the ring. Raquel and Aiden locked arms and walked backstage.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from commercial, "How Do You Like Me Now" by Jim Johnston hit and the crowd booed as Hardcore Holly made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! In case you missed it, before the commercial break Aiden English formally vacated the Breakout Championship and announced a round robin tournament to determine the new champion. This next match is the first match in that tournament!

Corey Graves: Hardcore Holly challenged Tommaso Ciampa to a match last week, and Ciampa accepted... but neither man knew until a few minutes ago that they would be competing for the Breakout Title!

Mauro Ranallo: There's now an added incentive for Holly and Ciampa to win this match... not that they needed it I'm sure!

When Hardcore Holly had entered the ring, "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and the crowd continued to boo as Tommaso Ciampa headed to the ring.

Corey Graves: Well listening to this Chicago crowd, Mauro... it sounds like if they had their way, Hardcore Holly and Tommaso Ciampa would both lose this match!

As soon as Ciampa entered the ring, Holly charged towards him and the two men exchanged right hands back and forth as the referee called for the bell. Ciampa gained the upper hand, and he whipped Holly against the ropes then went for a clothesline. Holly ducked out of the way, then grabbed Ciampa from behind and lifted him up, hitting a back drop. Holly stomped on Ciampa several times, then hit a jumping knee drop. He pulled Ciampa to his feet and hit a sitout suplex slam, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start by Hardcore Holly!

Holly got to his feet and stomped on Ciampa several more times, then sat him up and applied a sleeper hold. Ciampa was able to fight out of it, and both men got to their feet. Holly went to whip Ciampa into the corner, but Ciampa reversed the Irish whip, sending Holly into the corner. Ciampa then ran at Holly, hitting him with a high knee. As Holly staggered out of the corner, Ciampa grabbed him, lifting him over his shoulder and hitting a back-to-belly piledriver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Holly kicked out! Ciampa looked frustrated, and he turned Holly over, putting him in the Sicilian Stretch!

Corey Graves: Sicilian Stretch locked in! Hardcore Holly could be in trouble!

Holly was able to get his foot on the ropes, and the referee forced Ciampa to break the hold. Ciampa pulled Holly away from the ropes, then dragged him to his feet and set him up for Project Ciampa... but Holly countered with a back body drop. Ciampa got back to his feet, and Holly hit him with a pumphandle slam. He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Ciampa kicked out! Holly looked frustrated, and he pulled Ciampa to his feet, dragging him towards the corner. He slammed Ciampa's head off the turnbuckle, then punched him in the corner several times. Holly pulled Ciampa out of the corner and lifted him over his shoulders, hitting the Alabama Slam! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Hardcore Holly gets the victory!

MATCH THREE

Corey Graves: Up next we have the second of three women’s matches here tonight!

“Bang Bang” by Joyce Santana hit the PA.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico - Ivelisse!

Ivelisse charged the ring and the crowd gave her a mixed reaction before “Crushed” by Parkway Drive hit and Alexa Bliss was standing on the stage.

Christy Hemme: And her opponent, from Columbus, Ohio, she is Alexa Bliss!

Alexa proceeded down to the ring and sized up Ivelisse before the bell rang. Once it sounded, they locked up, and Ivelisse got a side head lock take down. Alexa was quick though and hit the head scissors. Ivelisse escaped. Alexa hurried to the ropes, and went out onto the apron. Ivelisse pulled her back in and they locked up again. Ivelisse applied the wrist lock, but Alexa reversed it. Ivelisse got a reversal of her own, and put Alexa up in the fireman’s carry into the arm bar. Alexa turned things around by attempting another head scissors, but Ivelisse was able to get out.

Mauro Ranallo: This match is moving fast!

Alexa went to the ropes and forced Ivelisse to break. Ivelisse blocked a kick and caught Alexa’s leg, trying to spin her around. Ivelisse delivered a slingshot atomic drop and went for the cover.

1…

2…

Corey Graves: A close count, but Alexa kicked out!

Ivelisse got to her feet, and Alexa hit her with the forearm, knocking her down. Alexa kicked Ivelisse in the corner, and pulled her up for the DDT. To add insult to injury, Alexa applied the armbar. Ivelisse struggled, and tried to get to the bottom rope, but Alexa wrenched back even harder. Ivelisse could take no more and tapped out!

Mauro Ranallo: Ivelisse might call herself the baddest on the women’s roster, but Alexa Bliss had her number tonight.

Alexa let go of the hold and stood up to have her hand raised as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Marty Scurll takes on Kenny Omega in a match which we understand is now part of the Breakout Title tournament!

"One True Villain" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Marty Scurll made his way to the ring. When Scurll was in the ring, "Devil's Sky" hit and the crowd cheered as Omega headed to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Omega extended his hand to Scurll... and Scurll shook hands with the former leader of the Bullet Club.

Corey Graves: A great display of sportsmanship between two talented superstars!

The referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Scurll applied an arm twist, and hit Omega with a kick to the midsection. Scurll whipped Omega into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a corner dropkick. As Omega staggered out of the corner, Scurll grabbed him and hit a pumplehandle neckbreaker. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Omega kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Scurll fast out of the starting blocks here tonight!

Scurll pulled Omega to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Omega blocked it and countered with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet and Omega applied a wrist lock, then hit the Rain Trigger. Scurll staggered backwards, and Omega whipped him against the ropes, then as Scurll ran back towards him, Omega went for a back body drop. Scurll landed on his feet behind Omega and grabbed Omega from behind, lifting him up and hitting a German suplex!

Corey Graves: Great counter by Scurll!

Both men got to their feet, and Scurll tried to apply the Crossface Chickenwing, but Omega blocked it and whipped Scurll against the ropes once more, this time hitting the V-Trigger. Omega then lifted Scurll onto his shoulders, setting him up for the One Winged Angel... but Scurll wriggled free and landed on his feet, then hit Omega with a snap DDT! Omega looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Scurll lifted him up, hitting the Bird of Prey! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Marty Scurll gets the victory!

Scurll celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FIVE

As Warfare returned from commercial, "Who's Next" by Porcelain Black hit and Priscilla Kelly made her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got the new number one contender for the Women's Title Priscilla Kelly in action as she goes one on one with the former Women's Champion, Liv Morgan!

After Kelly had entered the ring, "Illest" by Far East Movement hit and the crowd cheered for Liv Morgan as she stepped out onto the stage. Morgan was all smiles as she walked down the ramp, but upon entering the ring she glared across the ring at her opponent. The bell rang and Morgan charged towards Kelly, but Kelly reacted quickly, taking her down with a clothesline. Morgan got to her feet and Kelly dragged her towards the corner, then slammed her head off the turnbuckle before punching her in the corner several times. Kelly pulled Morgan out of the corner and hit a half nelson suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: A strong start by Priscilla Kelly!

Mauro Ranallo: She's looking to make a statement tonight and you have to wonder if the Women's Champion, Zahra Schreiber, is watching!

Kelly got to her feet and stomped on Morgan several times, then pulled Morgan to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes. Morgan reversed the Irish whip, instead whipping Kelly against the ropes, before hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet and Morgan hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Kelly kicked out! As Morgan pulled Kelly to her feet, she hit her with a forearm smash, then whipped her into the corner. Morgan ran at Kelly and hit a corner clothesline, then as Kelly staggered out of the corner. Morgan took her down with a one-handed bulldog. She followed it up with a kip-up, then hit Kelly with a standing moonsault!

Corey Graves: Impressive athleticism by Liv Morgan!

Morgan hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... again Kelly kicked out! Morgan looked frustrated, and she grabbed Kelly by the hair, then pulled her to her feet. Kelly reacted by headbutting Morgan! Morgan staggered backwards, looking dazed, and Kelly took her down with a running STO! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! Can Priscilla Kelly put Liv Morgan away?

Kelly pulled Morgan to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a big boot. As Morgan got to her feet, Kelly set her up for a Russian legsweep, but Morgan blocked it and countered with a snapmare. Kelly got back to her feet and Morgan grabbed her, running towards the corner and hitting the 201! Morgan hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: Liv Morgan wins!

Mauro Ranallo: Tremendous effort by both these women, Corey... our main event is up next!

MATCH SIX

Christy Hemme: This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is the main event of the evening!

“Booyaka 619” brought the fans to their feet.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from San Diego, California! He is Rey Mysterio!

“BBBEEEEEENNNNN” hit and the crowd immediately began to boo.

Christy Hemme: His opponent, being accompanied to the ring by LEGION…

The crowd booed louder.

Christy Hemme: He is your EBWF World Champion, Jiiimmmmmmy Haaaavooooooc!

The displeased crowd let Jimmy have it as he proceeded to the ring. Rey glared at LEGION outside of the ring, and the referee warned them that if they got out of line, they’d be going to the back. The bell rang, and the two men approached one another. Havoc immediately kicked and kneed Mysterio down to the mat. He followed up with a snap mare, and dropped a knee to Mysterio’s chest. Jimmy turned around to look at his compatriots, and shrugged, almost as if it were too easy, and then he turned back to pin Mysterio.

1…

2…

Corey Graves: Rey kicked out!

Havoc kicked Rey in the ribs, but Mysterio started to fight back with a flurry of punches. Jimmy kneed him again and hit a face buster. Mysterio fought up and hit a head-scissor takeover. Mysterio punched at him, but Havoc kneed him in the ribs and took him back down again.

Mauro Ranallo: Havoc is playing Rey’s ribs like a xylophone!

Corey Graves: And Legion seems to be enjoying it.

Havoc charged Rey, but he knocked him onto the middle rope. Rey went for the 619, but Havoc moved. Mysterio kicked him off the apron, and got up in a hurry.

Corey Graves: Rey is getting ready to fly!

Rey charged forward and slid out of the ring under the bottom rope with a death defying splash! Mysterio picked Havoc up by the hair, causing the referee to try to call him off. Rey helped him back into the ring, and went to the top rope. Havoc was there to meet him though and got him in the tree of woe. Havoc kicked away at him, but the referee called him out of the corner. Havoc yelled at the referee, which gave Rey time to hit a flying seated senton from the top rope. He went to climb the turnbuckle. The referee was leaning over Jimmy, checking on him, and Tommy End hit Mysterio from behind, causing him to crotch himself on the turnbuckle.

Mauro Ranallo: The ref didn’t see a thing!

Havoc went to the second rope and got Rey on his shoulders. Mysterio elbowed out and hit the super hurricanrana. He pinned Havoc while Zahra Schreiber slammed her hand on the mat.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Corey Graves: He was so close! Rey can’t believe it.

Mysterio went to the apron and tried for a springboard crossbody, but Havoc countered into a gut buster! Havoc laid Rey across the top turnbuckle, and kneed him in the ribs until he flopped to the mat. Havoc helped him up, and Rey went for a tackle, but Jimmy took all the momentum and countered with the Acid Rainmaker.

Mauro Ranallo: Rey is lights out!

Havoc went for the cover.

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Havoc defeats Rey Mysterio.

LEGION began to swarm the ring as the referee checked on Rey, and rolled him out to the floor to safety. Michael Dante brought the World Championship Belt back over to Havoc and LEGION celebrated in the ring as EBWF went off the air.