Warfare Results 12/10/2018

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 12/10/2018

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to EBWF Warfare. I’m Mauro Ranallo.

Corey Graves: And I’m Corey Graves! Our next show is Christmas Eve of Destruction…

Mauro Ranallo: The most festive show of the year gets destructive on Christmas Eve, and many families around the EBWF Universe have made it tradition to gather round the fireplace and enjoy the one night a year every match is extreme!

Corey Graves: Up first tonight, we find out if Marty Scurll or Tommaso Ciampa will be Walking in a Winter Omegaland or Decking the Halls with the Blood of Bob Holly. The first of two Breakout Title Tournament matches starts now!

“Devil’s Sky” hit the PA system and Kenny Omega came to the ring first to an ovation from the EBWF Crowd. He marched down to the ring as Christy Hemme announced him and “How Do You Like Me Now?” came over the loud speaker. Hardcore Holly charged down to the ring, and the bell rang as he ran right into the collar and elbow side headlock of Omega. Holly shoved him off, and Omega interlaced their hands for a wrist lock. He quickly turned it into another side headlock. He caught Holly by surprise as he let go of him, shot off the ropes and took him down with a shoulder block. He put on the inverted armlock, into a waist lock, and then hit a standing switch. Holly was on the ground, and Omega tried to go for the pin.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Corey Graves: Kenny Omega dominating Hardcore Holly here.

Omega hit a shoulder thrust, and did a spinning set up for a backslide, but Holly fought out of it and Omega had to dump him out on the apron. Holly ducked a lariat attempt. Omega kicked his legs out from underneath him and dropkicked Holly out onto the floor! Omega followed him out, but Holly sidestepped him and put him into the apron. Holly hit a single knee gut buster on the floor.

Mauro Ranallo: Omega is hurting!

The men battled back between the ropes. Holly hit the flying shoulder block and hooked the leg.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Holly was frustrated with the count and locked in a body scissors. Omega reversed the hold into a pin, and then began to hammer at Holly’s knees until he broke it. Holly switched to a waist lock. Omega powered to his feet, and Holly switched to a bear hug! Omega appeared to be fading, and Holly nailed him in the gut. He then shot off the ropes, but Omega ducked a crossbody, but turned right into a back elbow! Holly went to the second rope, but Omega met him there and took his legs out from under him.

Corey Graves: Bob Holly is gonna be feeling that tomorrow!

Omega countered him with double palm thrusts, then an uppercut. Holly was down, and appeared to be out as Omega hit him with a suplex and pinned him.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: I thought Omega had the victory there!

Omega side stepped a leg kick, and Holly laid into him with a strike combo, but Omega cut him off midway with a guillotine choke. Holly powered out, and Omega became incensed throwing forearms. He ran into a right hand bulldog, and Holly quickly climbed the ropes for the moonsault!

Corey Graves: Nobody home!

Omega rolled out of the way, and when Holly was down he locked on the guillotine choke again. Holly countered with the northern lights suplex. Omega stumbled up and Holly grabbed him for the Alabama Slam!

Mauro Ranallo: Holly looking to end it here!

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Hardcore Holly is going to the finals of the Breakout Championship Title tournament? We’ll find out if he’ll take on Ciampa or Scurll later tonight here on Warfare!

Holly’s hand was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

When EBWF returned to commercial Charlotte Flair was already in the ring, and 512 by Lamb of God hit the PA to bring the arrival of the EBWF Women’s Champion. The crowd booed her mercilessly, but she paid them no mind as she gave the referee her championship for safe keeping and stretched in the corner.

Mauro Ranallo: This matchup is not for the women’s championship - in fact we’ll determine a number one contender later tonight!

Corey Graves: It’s still sure to be a great matchup, Mauro.

After the women were introduced, the bell was rang, and Zahra watched, unimpressed as Charlotte came off the ropes with a “Woooo!” to start. Zahra laughed at her, but Charlotte cut her off with the mafia kick. Zahra doubled over, and Charlotte kicked her in the leg, then in the gut. Charlotte rolled her up for the small package.

1…

2…

Corey Graves: Are you kid- No!

Zahra kicked out.

Mauro Ranallo: Charlotte trying to make her case here.

Charlotte’s Web also came up empty, and Zahra shrugged off the figure four. Charlotte hit a running lariat, but Zahra swerved a a plancha and hit Charlotte with a super kick! Zahra hit some grounded haymakers, and then a few overhead elbows before putting on the reverse chin lock. Zahra sat on Charlotte’s back, and she nearly escaped, so Zahra rag dolled her, tossing her aside and landing another super kick before jumping back on her back to put the reverse chin lock on again.

Mauro Ranallo: Zahra is punishing Charlotte!

Charlotte got to her feet, and countered with a backpack stunner. Zahra floated over with a neck breaker and mounted her for more punches. Finding that ineffective, she moved into a surfboard with repeated stomps to the back. Charlotte got out with an imploding dropkick, and followed up with the STO back beaker combination. Charlotte helped her up but Zahra caught her with a big boot and slammed Charlotte down on the apron. Zahra taunted the crowd, which gave Charlotte enough time to hit her with the spear. She went for the Figure Four, but Zahra blocked and reversed it into Unlucky 13!

Corey Graves: That’s a thing of beauty Mauro!

Charlotte got out and landed a big boot, pinning Zahra again.

1…

2…

Kickout!

Charlotte forearmed Zahra down again, and went to the top rope. Zahra rolled under the bottom rope, and Charlotte hopped down. Zahra recovered to hit the Jawbreaker. She hooked Charlotte’s leg.

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: I knew the Women’s Champion could get past Charlotte Flair!

Mauro Ranallo: That she has, Corey, but can she get past the woman who wins the #1 Contendership here tonight?

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we'll find out who takes on Hardcore Holly for the Breakout Title at Christmas Eve of Destruction as Marty Scurll takes on Tommaso Ciampa!

"One True Villain" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Marty Scurll made his way to the ring. When Scurll was in the ring, "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and the crowd booed as Tommaso Ciampa headed to the ring. As Ciampa entered the ring, he glared across the ring at Scurll. The referee called for the bell and Ciampa charged towards Scurll, pummelling him with a series of punches. Scurll fought back with some right hands of his own, then whipped Ciampa against the ropes. As Ciampa ran back towards him, Scurll went for a clothesline, but Ciampa ducked out of the way and got behind Scurll, hitting him with a German suplex. As Scurll got to his feet, Ciampa set him up for a piledriver, but Scurll countered with a back body drop, then whipped Ciampa into the corner. Scurll ran at Ciampa, hitting a corner dropkick, then as Ciampa staggered out of the corner, Scurll hit a pumphandle neckbreaker. He hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Scurll pulled Ciampa to his feet and hit him with a European uppercut, then as Hardy staggered backwards, Scurll feinted a superkick, before hitting a kick to the knee. Hardy stumbled, and Scurll lifted him up, hitting a rolling release suplex. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: A strong start here by Marty Scurll... he's taking the fight to Ciampa!

Scurll got to his feet and grabbed Ciampa by the leg, going for a single leg Boston crab... but Ciampa kicked him away and got to his feet. Ciampa hit Scurll with a series of punches and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him and hit a lariat. Scurll fell into a sitting position and Ciampa ran at him once more, this time hitting a running knee. Ciampa pulled Scurll out of the corner and hit an Argentine Facebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Ciampa got to his feet, and signalled for Project Ciampa... but before he could hit it...

"BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

"I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Braun Strowman stepped out onto the stage. Ciampa's eyes widened with shock.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! It's Braun Strowman! We haven't seen him since Fanniversary!

Scurll took advantage of the distraction, rolling Ciampa up – 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and hit the Bird of Prey! He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Scurll advances to the final!

The referee called for the bell and raised Scurll's arm in victory. As Scurll celebrated, the camera cut to the stage, where Braun Strowman began making his way down the ramp. Scurll exited the ring and walked up the ramp, exchanging a look with Strowman as they passed each other. Strowman exited the ring, and grabbed Ciampa, hitting a running powerslam! Strowman then grabbed a microphone, kneeled over Ciampa and began to speak.

Braun Strowman: You thought you were done with me, Ciampa, but I think you and I are destined to do this for a long time... or at least, one last time. Because at Christmas Eve of Destruction, it's going to be you and me in the first ever Hell in a Hospital match!

Mauro Ranallo: Hell in a Hospital? What?!

Corey Graves: I'm guessing it involves a hospital, Mauro... and it sounds like it's going to be hell for Ciampa!

Strowman made his way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Stars in the Show" hit and the crowd cheered as Candice LeRae made her way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got a fatal four way match to determine the new number one contender for the Women's Championship!

Nikki Cross made her way to the ring next, followed by Becky Lynch and finally Alexa Bliss. When all four women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Becky locked up with Candice, while Alexa went after Nikki, taking her down with a clothesline. Alexa pulled Nikki to her feet and threw her out of the ring, then followed her to the outside. Meanwhile, in the ring, Candice applied a headlock on Becky, but Becky fought out of it and whipped Candice into the corner, then hit her with the Flying Fire-arm. Candice fell into a sitting position and Becky stomped on her several times, then pulled her to her feet, hitting a reverse STO. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Meanwhile, outside the ring, Alexa hit Nikki with DDT on the ramp, then re-entered the ring. Alexa hit Becky with a series of punches, then hit her with a swinging neckbreaker. She followed it up with the Insult to Injury, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Candice interrupted the count! She pulled Alexa to her feet and through her into the ropes, then hit a clothesline, sending her over the top rope. Candice then turned her attention to Becky Lynch, and went to pull her to her feet, but Becky pulled her down to the mat and applied the Dis-Arm-Her!

Corey Graves: Becky has the Dis-Arm-Her locked in! Can she make Candice tap?

Candice cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes, and Becky broke the hold. Meanwhile outside the ring, Nikki Cross attacked Alexa Bliss, throwing her into the ring steps then hitting a swinging fisherman's suplex. Nikki got to her feet, and was about to re-enter the ring when someone jumped over the ringside barrier and attacked her! The assailant locked in a rear naked choke and pulled Nikki down to the mat. The camera zoomed in to reveal who it was...

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my goodness, Mauro! It's Shayna Baszler! What is she doing here, and why is she attacking Nikki Cross?

Corey Graves: I'd heard rumors she'd signed for EBWF, I guess the rumors are true! And she's trying to make a statement here!

Officials and road agents rushed down the ramp, ordering Shayna to release Nikki and head to the back. Shayna reluctantly did so, smirking as she backed up the ramp. The camera cut back to the ring, where Becky Lynch had just hit Candice with the Bex Plex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! As Becky got to her feet, Alexa Bliss re-entered the ring and attacked Becky from behind, throwing her shoulder first into the ring post. Becky fell to the mat, clutching her shoulder, and Alexa pulled her away from the ropes, then applied the Dis-Arm-Her!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't believe this, Corey! Alexa is trying to beat Becky with her own move!

Candice LeRae broke the hold and pulled Alexa to the center of the ring, then hit her with a swinging neckbreaker. Candice ran against the ropes, going for a springboard moonsault, but Alexa got her knees up and blocked it! As Alexa got to her feet, she looked across at Becky, who was getting to her feet. Alexa grabbed Becky and slammed her head off the top turnbuckle, then threw her out of the ring. She turned her attention back to Candice and hit her with a DDT, then went to the top rope and hit the Twisted Bliss! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Alexa Bliss has earned another shot at the Women's Title!

The referee called for the bell and raised Alexa's arm in victory. Alexa celebrated, then made her way to the back.

SEGMENT

The scene opened up with Corey Graves standing in the middle of the ring in front of a table with 2 chairs either side.

Corey Graves: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to have the EBWF Championship contract signing for the Main Event of Christmas Eve of Destruction. I would like to formally introduce your EBWF Champion… Jimmy Havoc.

“Lost in Static” by After the Burial played throughout the arena as LEGION made there way onto the Stage under a shower of boo’s.

Havoc stood and raised his Championship belt above his head and smirked, he looked to his LEGION comrades and nodded them away. Jimmy continued down the ramp as LEGION went back through the curtain.

Once into the ring Jimmy raised the belt again as he was boo’d profusely, he laughed again and sat down at one end of the table and placed his feet on the table.

Corey Graves: Jimmy, thank you for being here. I would like to ask that you keep your hands to yourself and please no shenanigans.

Jimmy was given a microphone by Christy Hemme ringside.

Jimmy Havoc: You have my word.

Corey Graves: and introducing Jimmy Havoc’s challenger…

“AWESOMEEEEEE” echoed throughout the arena as The Miz stepped out onto the ramp with his Fiancée holding his arm. He gave her a kiss and she made her way back through the curtain as Miz made his way into the ring.

Corey Graves: Miz, I extend the same formalities to you as I did to Mr. Ha-

The Miz took the microphone away from Corey Graves.

The Miz: Does anyone else find it odd that Jimmy Havoc has yet to decide a stipulation on our match at Christmas Eve of Destruction? The ONE PPV that would fit any match type his gothy little mind can think of. Light tube ropes, Barbed Wire oven mitts, shoes made of glass! Come on Havoc, what you got for me?

Jimmy smirked but didn’t bother raising the mic to talk.

The Miz: So what is it? 

The Miz walked over to the contract on the table and examined it a second, he stepped back and got in Corey’s face.

The Miz: There’s no match type here?

Corey Graves: I’m with you Miz, there hasn’t been one set currently.

The Miz: It doesn’t matter anyway because Jimmy, I trusted you once, I respected you and was standing by your side dying on the sword for EBWF until you hit that chair into my back. It doesn’t matter what match you pick because all the Mizfits know I will not stop until I have that Championship back around my waste and you are no longer breathing in this company.

The crowd cheered loudly as Miz took a seat, signed the contract and then threw the pen at Havoc which the crowd cheered for again.

Jimmy Havoc: Why do you assume I’d pick the most brutal match type I can think of? If I remember correctly Miz, I gained this championship quite easily from you in a standard Singles Matches. The hardcore matches for me were a way to get an advantage on my opponent which is something I don’t need over you, but even then I mean...I lost most of them. Wes Ikeda, PJ Black and AJ Styles were all bloody brutal wars and I lost them all. Corey, id like to make this a SINGLES MATCH, with a 30 minute time limit and One Fall.

Corey looked confused but walked over to the contract and was about to write that in until Miz grabbed the pen.

The Miz: We are not ruining the good name of EBWF and CEOD just because you think you’re the best thing here. I’m here to win that belt and put on a fucking good show for these fans.

The crowd cheered loudly as Miz stepped out of the ring and branded a barbed wire steel chair from under the ring, which the crowd popped for again.

He got back into the ring and pointed it at Havoc.

The Miz: This is what you want right Havoc? Your stupid mind can’t resist it right? Go on, hit me with it. Come on!

Havoc stood there and fake yawned while checking the time on his watch.

The Miz: Fine, be like that. I’ll just make it myself.

Miz swung the chair into Havocs head causing the crowd to pop shockingly as quiet came over the crowd.

The Miz: Write deathmatch On that contract right now!

As Graves began to put pen to paper, Havoc began to stir and stood up, blood was pouring from his forehead, it covered his eyes and was beginning to fall onto the canvas. Miz started directly at Havoc and smugly asked:

The Miz: So what’ll it be?

Havoc wiped the blood away from his eyes and examined his hands and began laughing. He smiled straight at the Miz and grabbed the microphone.

Jimmy Havoc: Oh. This IS a lot of blood huh?

Havoc began laughing again.

Jimmy Havoc: I don’t know about you but the sight of blood gives me a rush of some sort. How about you Miz? Oh wait we already know that answer, pretty little face like yours. You’d do anything you can to avoid messing it up, like a true world wide movie star. Miz, you’ve just signed your own demise. At Christmas Eve of Destruction, one of us WILL bleed. The only problem being, if I bleed it only fuels me on further so I’m going to give it a twist. No-one is allowed to pin the other until First Blood is seen, sound good? What am I saying? You already signed the bottom line!

Jimmy signed the contract and laughed. He walked over to Miz and got into his face, they exchanged words until Havoc took a step back to wipe the blood from his face and threw it into Miz’s face and quickly ducked under the bottom rope as Miz tried to swing at Havoc.

Havoc was walking up the ramp as Miz threw the chair towards him which narrowly missed. Havoc laughed as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote