Warfare Results 01/21/2019

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 01/21/2019

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from Detroit, Michigan and we are just six days away from the Royal Rumble! With me as always is “The Savior of Misbehavior”, Corey Graves!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got the return of Royalty!

"Making a Difference" by CFO$ hit and Andrade Cien Almas made his way to the ring with Charlotte and Zelina Vega by his side.

Mauro Ranallo: Well this is a strange one… Charlotte and Zelina Vega are supposed to be going one on one tonight, but they're coming to the ring together?

Corey Graves: It's a show of unity, Mauro! Charlotte and Zelina might have requested this match, but that doesn't mean they're not still on the same page.

As the trio reached the bottom of the ramp, Andrade stood at ringside while Charlotte and Zelina entered the ring. Christy Hemme did the introductions for both women, then exited the ring as the referee called for the bell. Zelina and Charlotte locked up, and Charlotte took Zelina down with a snapmare. As Zelina got back to her feet, Charlotte whipped her against the ropes, then went for a hip toss, but Zelina blocked it and hit Charlotte with a neckbreaker. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… kickout! Zelina pulled Charlotte to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Charlotte blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Charlotte then grabbed Zelina by the legs, going for the Figure Eight! Before Charlotte could lock it in, Zelina fought back and kicked Charlotte away. Zelina got to her feet and jumped on Charlotte's shoulders, going for a hurricanrana… but Charlotte caught her, and hit a powerbomb!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter by Charlotte Flair!

Corey Graves: Hold on, Mauro… I think Zelina Vega might be hurt!

Zelina clutched her neck as she hit the mat, and as Charlotte went for the pinfall attempt, Andrade entered the ring. Both the referee and Charlotte got to their feet and asked Andrade what he was doing. Andrade pointed to Zelina and said "she's hurt!", then pushed past the referee and checked on Zelina. He asked her if she was okay, and Zelina nodded.
Charlotte did not look pleased about Andrade getting involved, and the referee ordered him to exit the ring. As Andrade did so, Charlotte turned her attention back to Zelina Vega. Charlotte tried to pull Zelina to her feet, but Zelina rolled Charlotte up in a small package! The referee counted – 1… 2… 3!

Corey Graves: Zelina wins!

Mauro Ranallo: Was she playing possum, Corey? Was Andrade in on it? I'm so confused!

The referee called for the bell and raised Zelina's arm in victory. Charlotte looked furious, and she shoved Zelina in the chest! Just as it looked like Charlotte and Zelina were going to come to blows, Andrade entered the ring again and got between them. Andrade tried to calm the situation as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: It seems like there’s something going on backstage with Elias, Corey.

Corey Graves: That guy has been teetering on the edge for weeks.

The shot cut away backstage as they were talking. Elias grabbed a shipping crate and shoved it against the wall. Several crew members surrounded him constantly shouting various forms of ‘settle down’ and ‘stop’. Elias slapped the wall.

Elias Samson: Where is Aiden English? I know he’s here tonight! I saw his car outside! Someone find me Aiden English!

Elias pushed past the crew, shoving one into the wall. The camera followed shakily a few feet behind him as he stomped down a long corridor. He came to a door and attempted to tear it open but it didn’t budge. Elias hit the door several times. After a few seconds of no response he started to walk away. The door handle jiggled slightly and Elias stopped and looked at it.

Elias Samson: Is Aiden English in there? AIDEN! You better come out right now!

The door open and Renee Young sheepishly hurried out into the hall leaving the door slightly open. Elias flung the door fully open and walked into the small locker room. As the camera rounded the corner into the room Elias locked eyes on Raquel Diaz. He stormed across the room and cornered her.

Elias Samson: Where is Aiden? Raquel, where is he? Get him here right now!

Raquel Diaz: Slow down. Pump the brakes before you make a move you’re going to regret.

Elias Samson: I know Aiden is behind it all! Icing me out of the ring. Making sure I’m not getting to compete. Hitting me over the head with my own guitar!

Raquel Diaz: You’ve got the wrong idea. You haven’t crossed Aiden’s mind in many weeks. He’s a champion Elias. He’s moved on. You’re the one stuck in the past. You’re the one cornering women in their dressing rooms! You’ve lost it man.

Elias Samson: No!

Elias pushed his finger into Raquel’s chest.

Elias Samson: I know he did it. I know English was behind it!

Raquel Diaz: That. Your finger on me. That’s one of those move’s you’re going to regret idiota!

Elias pulled his hand back slightly shocked as Raquel’s heritage came out in her accent.

Raquel Diaz: Do you know who I am? I’m the daughter of wrestling legend, Eddie Guerrero! I’m the wife of EBWF Gateway Champion, Aiden English! I’m the one that’s been making sure no one comes down to compete in the ring against you! I’m the one that’s been keeping you on house shows and off tv! I’m the one!

Elias shook his head, continuing to real backwards.

Raquel Diaz: You insulted my husband. You insulted me. You insulted mi familia! So without my husband’s consent or help I planned all this. All of it! Sure! He knew about it. But, he stayed out.

Elias finally regained his composure and stood up straight. His eyes narrowed and a wicked grin crossed his face.

Elias Samson: You’re going to fix this! You and I are going out to that ring right now. We’re going out there and we’re going to wait out there until your husband gets up the courage to come for you himself.

Elias snatched Raquel’s wrist and started to drag her out of the room. She tried to pull away but she was drug out of the room. As the camera followed Elias into the hall, someone blindsided him. Elias slammed into the wall and dropped to the floor. Standing in his place was a hooded man. Raquel put her hands on the man’s shoulder and they looked down at Elias.

Corey Graves: Is that English?

???: MUSIC MANNNN!

Mauro Ranallo: It doesn’t sound like Aiden to me.

Elias struggled to his knees and tried to pull himself up on the man’s leg. Raquel grabbed Elias’s hair and slapped him in the face.

Raquel Diaz: I told you that you’d regret touching me! Get him prima!

Mauro Ranallo: Did she say prima?

The man pulled Elias too his feet and hoisted him up into a back stretch. He turned to face the camera, Elias hung up on his back.

Corey Graves: It’s Chavo Guerrero Jr!

Chavo finished the Gory Bomb by dropping Elias face first to the floor. He jumped up and gave Raquel a hug. The two walked past the camera as the shot faded back to Corey and Mauro at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Chavo in EBWF? Has he been the one plaguing Elias all this time?

Corey Graves: It sure seems like it Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Aiden can’t be happy with this. He’s gotten away from these kinds of tactics lately.

Corey Graves: You heard her Mauro, Aiden knew about all this and let it happen.

Mauro Ranallo: EBWF Warfare is LIVE after this.

The show cut to commercial.

MATCH TWO

"AWEEEESOMMEEEEEE- I CAME TO PLAY" followed by "I Came To Play" by Downstait boomed from the PA System, and the crowd came unglued with cheers as The Miz, flanked by Mickie James, exploded from behind the curtain. Miz wore a gray designer hoodie and black pants, while Mickie wore blue jeans and a white blouse. Miz had the EBWF Championship over his shoulder, and sunglasses over his eyes. His hair was slicked all around, and quite frankly he looked like a million bucks. As he put the mic to his lips a "Miz is Awesome" chant broke out from the crowd. Miz confidently smiled.

The Miz: Facts... BIG Facts.

The crowd cheered.

The Miz: Now, as you all know tonight is all about this idea of "pick your poison" which means your hero, your role model, your favorite wrestler's...

Crowd: FAVORITE WRESTLER!

The Miz: Gets to pick an opponent for the man who will

The Miz air quoted.

The Miz: "CHALLENGE" me for the EBWF Championship at Royal Rumble, Tommy End.

The crowd booed at the mention of End.

The Miz: I know- a total jamoak-a-doke- but never the less, I actually kind of like this idea. So often, it's a contract signing in the middle of the ring, where like everyone and their cousin knows a weener-deener- like End, would sneak attack me from behind and like drool on me because that's what weirdo's do.. so instead this doesn't give him the opportunity to do that, this doesn't give Tommy the opportunity to even be more cowardly than the Lion in the Wizard of Oz.. in fact it gives me the opportunity to choose someone to face him, the opportunity for me to CHOOSE someone to beat him.. before I get to at Royal Rumble.

The crowd cheered once more.

The Miz: Now I'm The Miz- which means that when I do something, I do it right.. I do it big.. I do it awesome..

Mickie craned in...

Mickie James: YEAH YA DO!

The crowd especially the ladies cheered. The Miz smirked and stroked his scruff, Mickie raised her arms and had a big smile on her face.

The Miz: So- I wanted to choose someone that I had history with. Someone that I know.. brings it... someone that I know would give Tommy End a beating that he'll never forget. So without further ado.. my choice to face Tommy End...

"IFFFFFFFF YAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL- WHAT THE ROCK- IS COOKIN"

Followed by "Electrifying" by Jim Johnston bellowed from the speakers. The crowd lost their minds as The Rock emerged through the curtain in ring gear. He stopped at Miz and Miz was clapping and smiling. The Rock gave him a quick fist bump as he made his way to the ring, and went through his normal entrance. The Miz and Mickie exited their way from the ramp through the curtain.

Mauro Ranallo: Can you feel the electricity, Corey? Tommy End is about to go one on one with the Great One!

Corey Graves: It's never one on one with Legion, Mauro… I hope The Rock doesn't have any big movie roles coming up, because we all know what Tommy End and the rest of Legion are capable of!

"Lost in the Static" by After The Burial hit, and the crowd booed as Tommy End made his way to the ring. End seemed unfazed by his opponent, and as he entered the ring, he glared at The Rock. The Rock extended his arm and beckoned End towards him, challenging him to "Just Bring It!" End didn't wait for the bell, he charged towards The Rock and pummeled him with a series of punches and kicks. The Rock fought back with some punches of his own, and whipped End against the ropes. As End ran back towards him, The Rock lifted the Dutchman over his shoulders, hitting a Samoan Drop. Both men got to their feet, and The Rock hit a flowing snap DDT, followed by a kip-up! The crowd went wild, and began chanting "You've still got it!"

Corey Graves: The fans here in Detroit reminding The Rock that he's about 20 years past his prime…

Mauro Ranallo: Don't be so disrespectful, Corey! The Rock is one of the all-time greats!

The Rock grabbed Tommy End by the legs, and went for the sharpshooter, but End kicked him away and got to his feet. The Rock went for a clothesline, but End ducked out of the way and got behind him, hitting a German suplex. Both men got to their feet and End hit a roundhouse kick, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1… 2… kickout! End stomped on The Rock several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. End charged at The Rock, hitting him with a knee strike, then as The Rock staggered out of the corner, End took him down with a Saito suplex, then went to the top rope and hit the Owari Death Stomp! He hooked the leg once more – 1… 2… The Rock kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Tommy End is in control here, but The Rock is showing tremendous resilience!

End pulled The Rock to his feet and set him up for a brainbuster, but The Rock blocked it, countering with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Both men got to their feet and The Rock hit Tommy End with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As End ran back towards him, The Rock hit a spinebuster! The crowd cheered in anticipation, and The Rock removed his right elbow pad, throwing it into the crowd and signaling for the People's Elbow! He ran against one set of ropes, jumped over Tommy End and ran against the opposing set of ropes… then hit it! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… End kicked out!

Corey Graves: How's that for resilience, Mauro? Tommy End just kicked out of "the most electrifying move in sports entertainment"!

The Rock looked surprised that End had kicked out, but he reacted quickly, getting to his feet and signaling for the Rock Bottom. End looked dazed as he got to his feet, and The Rock grabbed him… but End blocked the Rock Bottom, elbowing The Rock in the back of the head then hitting a spinning knee strike. The Rock stumbled backwards, and End hit him with the Owari Death Kick! End looked down at The Rock with a look of fury, then dragged him to his feet and hit a second Owari Death Kick! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Tommy End gets the victory! We'll find out later on tonight who he has picked to face The Miz!

End rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

"Glasgow Cross" hit the PA and Nikki Cross came to the stage!

Corey Graves: Nikki Cross is here to play with Becky Lynch.

Nikki came to the ring and slid in under the bottom rope. Christy introduced her, and "Celtic Invasion" hit the PA. Becky Lynch stepped out onto the stage, and the crowd reacted as Nikki motioned for her to get in the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Scotland and Ireland collide here tonight!

Becky slid in under the bottom rope, and the bell rang. Becky threw Nikki to the outside of the ring. Nikki looked a little stunned, and Becky climbed between the ropes and got out onto the ring apron. Nikki tripped her up, and laid forearms to Becky's back. Nikki threw Becky back in the ring, but Becky slid back out. Nikki climbed up on the apron, but Becky knocked her off balance and helped her back into the ring by the hair.

Corey Graves: Watch the hair, Becky!

Becky went for the cover, and Nikki kicked out at two. Lynch put Cross in a head lock. Nikki fought out of it, and went for the quick roll up, but Becky managed to kick out before the three. Becky followed up with a single leg drop kick and pinned Nikki again, but once more Cross kicked out. Becky hit the Becksploder. She hooked Nikki's leg, and Cross kicked out again.

Mauro Ranallo: Trading pin attempts here!

Nikki hit a clothesline and took Becky down before landing a bulldog. Nikki climbed the top rope and hit the crossbody onto Becky, but she kicked out the pin attempt. Nikki stomped on Becky in the corner, but Becky threw Nikki onto the mat as she grabbed Nikki's arm and locked in the dis-arm-her. Nikki struggled and tried to grab for the bottom rope, but Becky wrenched it in even more and sent Nikki tapping.

Corey Graves: Nikki Cross taps out!

Mauro Ranallo: Becky Lynch just sent a warning going into the Royal Rumble!

Corey Graves: This dis-arm-her won't win the Rumble, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: Be that as it may, Corey, I think Becky has an entire arsenal at her disposable, and she's only showed off a part of it tonight.

Becky's arm was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

SEGMENT

After the commercial break, EBWF cameras returned to the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan where Warfare was currently taking place. The lights cut out and went to black. After a few seconds “Lost In the Static” by After The Burial hit over the PA system. Three shadows emerged on the stage, the outline of them could only be seen due to the static video playing on the titan tron and staging behind them.

A white spotlight finally turned onto them, showing Zahra standing front and center, with her Women’s championship around her waist. The two taller men behind her were revealed to be Tommy End and Michael Dante. The crowd booed Legion as Zahra slowly began to walk down the ramp. Tommy and Dante followed suit behind her as they descended down the ramp towards the ring. Dante and End lifted Zahra up together and placed her onto the ring apron. Both men quickly grabbed the ropes and pulled themselves up along side of her. Legion entered the ring between the ropes and all stopped to pose and taunt the crowd. They were met with a huge wave of boos which made Zahra smile.

Zahra signaled Christy Hemme for a microphone. Christy quickly accommodated the Champion and scurried off back to her seat at ringside. Zahra turned on the heel of her boot and paced the ring for a moment with the mic in hand. After the boos died off, Zahra finally raised the mic up to speak into it.

Zahra: Three hundred and three.

Tommy folded his arms across his chest and smiled in approval. Dante offered up a single head nod in acknowledgement of his stablemates accomplishment.

Zahra: 303 days and I am still here standing before you all, the EBWF Women’s Champion!!

Zahra was usually not the type to gloat like everyone else, but she knew she deserved every bit of the spotlight for once. After breaking her back all year long to bring new exciting things to the division, and STILL managing to keep on to the title ever since she captured it last year at Wrestlemania. The audience booed but it didn’t bother Zahra one bit. She couldn’t give a shit about what the fans thought of her.

Zahra: Make no mistake about it you filthy heathens, I didn’t do this for you degenerates!

Zahra pointed her fingers out towards the audience.

Zahra: None of you are worth it. No, this was all for LEGION. We dominated 2018 and it looks like we’re about to continue that run straight through 2019! The boys are still your Tag team champs… At the Rumble, it’s going to be TOMMY END who will take the World title from The Miz, and our mission in Legion will only continue! Our strength will only continue to grow! Seeing as I will have the night off at the Rumble while the rest of the division is busy tearing one another up for a chance at my title.. It would appear I have no opponent to face. So.. I will GLADLY stand at ringside and watch as Tommy makes history when he is crowned the NEW EBWF WORLD CHAMPION!!

Zahra Schreiber clapped her hands for him. Tommy smiled as Zahra paused a moment and shook her head before she continued to pace back and forth in the ring.

Zahra: It’s a shame, really… my blood lust is running at an all time high right now and I have no opponent to destroy at the Rumble. I’ve been thrown opponent after opponent all year long and I’ve ripped through them all. Some of them barely escaped with their pathetic little lives… just ask poor Candice LeRae who requested her release after I was finished with her. She couldn’t handle the pain I put her through! Poor little cupcake. Before that it was Priscilla Kelly who had to go injure herself before I got the chance to do it! I can run down every name in the back but we’d be here all night long. So it would appear that they have no one for me!

Zahra laughed but was soon cut off by “Street Fighter (War)” by Sick Puppies hit over the PA System. Zahra’s wicked smile melted off her face into a scowl in an instant. The fans jumped to their feet to cheer the sudden appearance of the Women’s GM Angelina Love. Angelina wore a business suit type of outfit tailored perfectly for her small figure. She walked out on the top of the stage and raised her arms up in a taunt for the fans. She smirked at their reaction before lifting her own mic up to her lips as her music cut off.

Angelina: Whoa, whoa, whoa… did I just hear you say that you think you have the night off at the Royal Rumble, eh?

Zahra nodded her head. Angelina smiled and shook her index finger at Zahra even though she stood at the top of the ramp still. Zahra walked to the ring ropes and rested her arms on the top rope, an annoyed expression plastered on her face.

Angelina: Oh no-no-no. You are going to be competing at the Royal Rumble. News flash.

Zahra: No opponent has even been named! No one has earned a shot at my title!!

Angelina: Oh I tend to disagree, don’t you all?

The crowd cheered. Zahra sneered and shook her head, mouthing off at Angelina but it wasn’t picked up by the microphone.

Zahra: Then WHO?!

Angelina: Actually.. After a meeting with Wes.. we decided that we are going a different route than normal.

Zahra: What the hell does that even mean?!

Angelina: I’m getting to it. You see, instead of just the usual Women’s Royal Rumble, with the winner of that match earning a shot at the Women’s title at Wrestlemania, we are-

Just as Angelina was about to announce some new information about the upcoming Women’s Royal Rumble, she was abruptly cut off by “Crushed” by Parkway Drive. Alexa Bliss now joined in with her own microphone.

Alexa: Listen Ang.. I know after all the years, the bleach has finally seeped into that “brain” of yours.. But I AM the rightful person for a shot at that championship. I shouldn’t have to be in this Royal Rumble. I should be facing Zahra, one on one, like it should have been at Christmas Eve of Destruction until that “Walking Human Coloring Book” boy toy of Zahra’s got in the way.

Alexa stood there and put her free hand on her hip as she looked down the ramp at Zahra. She shook her head slowly and glared as she continued.

Alexa: Everyone knows that I should be the champion right now, even you..

Alexa gave a mean look to Angelina before she continued.

Alexa: So this little announcement that you’re about to make. You better be announcing me as Zahra’s opponent at Royal Rumble, because there’s no other woman in the back that has had the year that I have. There’s no other woman in the back that deserves this more than me-

“Illest” now took over the PA System and cut off Alexa Bliss. Bliss rolled her eyes as Liv Morgan strolled out from backstage. She did not have a microphone in hand so she snatched one from Alexa’s hand and spoke up.

Liv: YOOO! Ya girl ain’t about’ta be left outta the loop, bro! I deserve a title shot too! Alexa’s been clogging up the title shot picture like every PPV bro, give it a rest already. Lemme at Z! I’ma take that strap bruh! One on one, me and Zahra. It ain’t be done before, yo so it makes mad sense to book it! C’mon, bro!

Angelina: FIRST OF ALL!

Angelina raised her voice to get everyone to be quiet.

Angelina: Alexa, hunnie.. Don’t ever think you can tell me what I SHOULD be doing. Take a seat. You have a bone to pick with me, eh? Then come see me in my office. This is not the time or place to declare to the world what you think you all deserve. I have ALREADY made an executive decision. This year, Zahra, you will be in the Royal Rumble as well.

Zahra: And why would I do that? I’m already the Champion..

Zahra shrugged and rolled her eyes. Angelina shook her head and continued.

Angelina: Clearly. However, you will not only be in the Women’s Royal Rumble, you will be defending your Women’s championship against every woman competing. The Rumble winner will be the Women’s Champion!

The crowd popped. Zahra looked like she was ready to blow a gasket.

Zahra: THAT’S BULLSHIT!!

Angelina: OH! One more thing… your Legion friends are ALL banned from ringside. If even ONE of them show their face during the Women’s Royal Rumble match, I will personally strip you of the Women’s championship and suspend you for two weeks. So don’t even try to pull a fast one!

Zahra: YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!

Angelina: That so? ‘Cuz it’s already a done deal. Best of luck ladies!

Angelina waved at them all and strutted off toward the backstage area. Everyone at ringside looked at one another in disbelief as the camera faded to another commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

When Warfare returned from commercial, Tommy End was still stood in the ring. He had a stern look on his face.

Corey Graves: I think we're about to find out who Tommy End has picked as to face The Miz, Mauro!

Tommy End: I bet you think that you had my number, Miz. Choosing The Rock, a legend in this business, to face against me. I bet you thought that I was going to lose. Sorry to spoil the night so early for you, but that’s not the end of your misery.

A slight smirk grew on Tommy’s face as he continued.

Tommy End: Now it’s your time to take the poison. I’ve scoured the globe, searching for the best opponent for you.. I’ve talked with Legion and there were numerous men that want to step up and defeat you Miz. I never knew just how many people hated you.. But after hours of deliberations, I’ve come up with the perfect opponent for you. You know him quite well, you actually worked with him for a bit..

There was a slight pause before Tommy could continue.

Tommy End: Actually.. You worked for him.

After that last remark, the EBWF Universe knew just who Tommy was about to name.

Tommy End: Your poison, Miz.. He’s the man that beat you at Fanniversary 2016. The man that forced you to be his errand boy for an entire year.. Alex Riley!!

Smirking, Tommy End rolled out of the ring and took a seat at ringside. "Say It To My Face" by Downstait hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Alex Riley made his way to the ring. After Riley had entered the ring, "I Came To Play" hit and the crowd cheered as The Miz stepped out onto the stage. Miz stood at the top of the ramp, holding his title aloft, then walked down to the ring. Upon entering the ring, Miz held his title up over his head once more, and Alex Riley stepped towards him, getting in the face of the champion.

Mauro Ranallo: The Miz was Alex Riley's mentor, but doesn't look like Riley is pleased to see the EBWF World Champion tonight!

Corey Graves: He's trying to get in Miz's head, Mauro. Alex Riley has the chance to beat the EBWF World Champion, this is a huge opportunity for him!

The Miz handed the World Title to the referee, who took it out of the ring then called for the bell. Miz and Riley immediately began exchanging punches, and after blocking a punch from The Miz, Riley put the World Champion in a headlock. Miz fought out of it and shoved Riley into the ropes, but as Riley rebounded back towards The Miz, he took Miz down with a shoulder block. Riley stomped on Miz several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for an STO. Miz blocked it and hit Riley with a swift kick to the midsection, then took him down with a DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Riley kicked out! Miz pulled Riley to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran towards him, going for the corner clothesline. As Miz ran towards him, Riley exploded out of the corner, hitting The Miz with a vicious flying elbow. Riley followed it up with an elbow drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Riley almost had Miz there!

Mauro Ranallo: It's going to take more than that to best the EBWF World Champion, Corey!

The camera cut to Tommy End at ringside, who was watching the match expressionlessly. Back in the ring, Riley stomped on The Miz several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit him with a stiff right hand. The crowd booed Riley, then cheered as The Miz fought back with a right hand of his own. Miz and Riley exchanged more punches, with the crowd cheering for Miz and booing Riley. The Miz was able to gain the upper hand, and after hitting Riley with a series of punches in quick succession, he clotheslined his former student over the top rope. Riley got to his feet, and The Miz hit him with a baseball slide, then exited the ring. Miz pulled Riley to his feet, and threw him towards Tommy End! End was able to move out of the way just in time, and he glared at The Miz, who reacted with a smirk.

Mauro Ranallo: The Miz sending a message to Tommy End!

Corey Graves: Miz needs to be careful – remember Mauro, Legion are everywhere!

Mauro Ranallo: The way you're talking, Corey, I'm starting to wonder if you're Legion...

Miz threw Riley back into the ring, and then re-entered the ring himself. As he did so, Tommy End grabbed Miz by the leg, trying to trip him. The Miz turned around to confront End, and Riley took advantage of the distraction, hitting Miz in the back of the head then rolling him up in a schoolboy! The referee counted – 1... 2... Miz kicked out! Both men got to their feet and Riley whipped Miz against the ropes, then hit him with a powerslam. He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Miz kicked out! Riley got to his feet and stomped on Miz several times, then pulled Miz to his feet and lifted him over his shoulders, setting him up for the TKO. Miz wriggled free, and landed on his feet behind Riley. He immediately put Riley in a full nelson and hit him with the Skull Crushing Finale! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3! The referee called for the bell and raised Miz's arm in victory.

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! The Miz gets the victory!

As The Miz celebrated his victory, Tommy End grabbed the World Title and entered the ring. Miz had his back to End, and End held the title up as if he was going to hit Miz with it... but Miz seemed to sense it, and he turned to face the Dutchman. End smirked, and placed the title down on the mat, then pointed to his waist, signaling to Miz that he would be the next World Champion. Miz shook his head, and picked up the title, holding it aloft.

Corey Graves: Will Tommy End be able to bring the World Title back into the clutches of Legion?

Mauro Ranallo: We'll find out in six days at the Royal Rumble, Corey!

Miz and End continued to stare at one another as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote