Warfare Results 02/11/2019

Ben M

Warfare Results 02/11/2019

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Phoenix, Arizona!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off tonight, we've got singles action as Adam Cole goes one on one with Marty Scurll!

"One True Villain" by Hot Tag Media Works hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Marty Scurll made his way to the ring. After Scurll had entered the ring, "Undisputed" by CFO$ hit and Adam Cole headed to the ring. Once Cole was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. The two men locked up and Cole went to whip Scurll against the ropes, but Scurll reversed it, sending Adam Cole into the ropes. As Cole ran back towards him, Scurll hit a dropkick. Both men got to their feet and Scurll whipped Cole into the corner, then ran at him and hit a clothesline. As Cole staggered out of the corner, Scurll hit a swinging double underhook suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Cole kicked out! Scurll pulled Cole to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Cole blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. As Scurll got to his feet, Cole whipped him against the ropes, then took him down with the Corona Kick. Cole then went for the Last Shot... but Scurll moved out of the way, then rolled Adam Cole up with a schoolboy! The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: The Villain almost stole it!

Both men got to their feet and Cole went for a clothesline, but Scurll ducked out of the way, then hit Cole with a German suplex. Cole looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Scurll lifted him up, hitting the Bird of Prey! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! An impressive victory for Marty Scurll!

Scurll celebrated, then made his way to the back.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got the Bobby Lashley in action as he goes one on one with Tommaso Ciampa!

"Dominance" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd booed as Lashley made his way to the ring, accompanied by Lio Rush.

Corey Graves: Bobby Lashley made an impressive start to his EBWF career at the Royal Rumble, eliminating four other superstars... let's see how he does in singles action here tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: I'm not sure it will be singles action with Lio Rush in his corner, Corey...

After entering the ring, Lashley moved to the corner, awaiting the arrival of his opponent. "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads hit and Tommaso Ciampa came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When Ciampa was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Ciampa and Lashley charged towards one another, exchanged punches back and forth. Lashley gained the upper hand whipped Ciampa against the ropes, then took him down with a shoulder block. Ciampa got to his feet and Lashley took him down with a clothesline, then stomped on Ciampa several times. Lashley pulled Ciampa to his feet and lifted him up, hitting a delayed vertical suplex. Lashley hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start by Bobby Lashley!

Corey Graves: And no involvement from Lio Rush whatsoever, Mauro! Lashley doesn't need anyone's help to dominate!

Lashley pulled Ciampa to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner. Lashley charged towards Ciampa, going for a bodypress, but Ciampa moved out of the way at the last second, causing Lashley to collide with the turnbuckles. Lashley staggered backwards, and Ciampa grabbed him from behind, hitting a German suplex. Ciampa stomped on Lashley several times and pulled him to his feet, then went to whip him against the ropes. Lashley reversed the Irish whip, sending Ciampa into the ropes, before hitting a thrust spinebuster. He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Devastating spinebuster by Bobby Lashley... but Ciampa lives to fight another day!

Lashley pulled Ciampa to his feet and lifted him over his shoulder, setting him up for the Dominator... but Ciampa broke free and hit Lashley with a knee to the midsection, then hit a neckbreaker. Both men got to their feet, and Ciampa lifted Lashley over his shoulder, hitting the back-to-belly piledriver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Lashley kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: What a turnaround! Ciampa almost had Lashley beat then!

Corey Graves: It's going to take more than that to put away the Almighty, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Are you auditioning for Lio Rush's job, Corey?

Ciampa pulled Lashley to his feet and set him up for Project Ciampa, but before he could hit it, Lio Rush climbed onto the ring apron and began mouthing off at Ciampa. Ciampa glared at Rush and walked over to him, but Rush quickly jumped off the apron. The distraction allowed Lashley time to recover, and as Ciampa turned around, Lashley hit him with a Spear! Lashley followed it up with the Dominator, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Bobby Lashley gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and went to raise Lashley's arm in victory, but Lio Rush entered the ring and shoved the referee out of the way, then raised Lashley's arm himself. Lashley and Rush stood over Ciampa to celebrate, then made their way to the back.

MATCH THREE

"512" by Lamb of God hit and the crowd booed as Zahra Schreiber made her way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got the former Women's Champion, Zahra Schreiber, in action as she takes on Becky Lynch!

Corey Graves: Does it feel weird calling Zahra the former Women's Champion, Mauro?

Mauro Ranallo: After her record breaking reign, Corey, it does!

When Zahra was in the ring, "Celtic Invasion" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Becky Lynch headed to the ring. After Becky had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Becky charged at Zahra and hit her with a series of punches, but Zahra fought back with some right hands of her own, then whipped her against the ropes. As Becky ran back towards her, Zahra hit a clothesline, then as Becky got back to her feet, Zahra took her down with a DDT. Zahra hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Becky kicked out! Zahra got to her feet and stomped on Becky several times, then pulled Becky to her feet and whipped her into the corner. Zahra ran at Becky, going for a forearm smash, but Becky got her feet up and blocked it. As Zahra staggered backwards, Becky climbed the turnbuckle and went for a diving crossbody... but Zahra caught her, and hit Becky with a powerslam!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter by Zahra Schreiber!

Corey Graves: She had that move scouted, Mauro!

Zahra hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Zahra looked frustrated, and she yelled at Becky to stay down, then sat her up, locking her in a sleeper hold. Becky fought out of it, and as both women got to their feet, Becky hit Zahra with a clothesline. Zahra got to her feet, and Becky whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet, and Becky hit her with a pumphandle suplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Bex-Plex!

Becky hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Zahra kicked out! Becky grabbed Zahra by the arm, going for the Dis-Arm-Her... but before she could lock it in, Zahra shoved her away and got back to her feet. The two women locked up, and Becky set Zahra up for an exploder suplex... but Zahra blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. Zahra then got to her feet, and hit Becky with American History X! She hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! An impressive victory for Zahra Schreiber!

Mauro Ranallo: Does Zahra's road to Wrestlemania involve a rematch for the Women's Title on the grandest stage of them all? She's certainly done her chances no harm here tonight!

The referee called for the bell and raised Zahra's arm in victory. Zahra rolled out of the ring and made her way to the back as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest hit and the crowd booed as Drew McIntyre made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back, and here comes the Scottish Psychopath, Drew McIntyre, who is making an unscheduled appearance...

Corey Graves: He's got a microphone with him, Mauro... I guess he's got something to say...

Mauro Ranallo: Well McIntyre let his actions speak louder than words at the Royal Rumble with a vicious assault on Jimmy Havoc!

Upon entering the ring, McIntyre waited for his music to be cut, then began to speak.

Drew McIntyre: Did you miss me?

McIntyre's question got a mixed reaction from the crowd, but the majority of the crowd were chanting "No!" which seemed to amuse McIntyre.

Drew McIntyre: That's fine, I didn't miss you either. But I'm not here for you. I'm here because I was offered an opportunity to return to EBWF, and compete with some of the best wrestlers in the world. And it was an opportunity I simply could not turn down. I was offered a chance to enter the Royal Rumble, I was offered a shot to book my place in the main event of Wrestlemania. But Jimmy Havoc took that away from me... so I decided to make an example out of him.

Footage was shown of McIntyre attacking Havoc at the Royal Rumble, and when the camera cut back to Drew McIntyre, the Scottish Psychopath was smirking.

Drew McIntyre: Thanks to yours truly, there's a good chance you will never see Jimmy Havoc in an EBWF ring again. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I came to EBWF to be the architect of chaos, and at the Royal Rumble, I reminded everyone just what I'm capable of. Tonight, I'm planning to make a statement. And to do that, I'm calling out the biggest dog in the yard. Braun Strowman, I know you're backstage because I saw you stuffing your face in catering earlier. I've got something I want to say to you, so put down the cheeseburgers and come out here to face me!

Mauro Ranallo: Drew McIntyre just called out Braun Strowman! Does he have a deathwish?!

"I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit, and Braun Strowman made his way to the ring. As he entered the ring, Strowman glared menacingly at Drew McIntyre. He took McIntyre's microphone from him and began to speak.

Braun Strowman: You've got some balls, kid, I'll give you that. So I'm going to give you about thirty seconds to say whatever it is you want to say to me, or I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

The crowd cheered as Strowman shoved the microphone back into Drew McIntyre's chest. McIntyre grinned, then responded to Strowman.

Drew McIntyre: First of all, Braun, you're only two years older than me... who are you calling kid? In wrestling years, you're still an infant. When I started wrestling, you were still struggling to graduate high school. When you made your debut four years ago, I had already wrestled all around the world, winning championships everywhere I went. The only title you've won in the last four years is the Tag Titles, and that's because Jimmy Havoc knew how to light a fire under you. Since "The Bastard and the Beast" broke up, you've looked like a little boy lost. Then in the King of the Ring tournament last year, Aiden English became the first superstar to pin you, and suddenly everyone realised that the "Monster Among Men" was only human. Tommaso Ciampa put you in the hospital, and at the Royal Rumble, while English outlasted everyone and stood tall at the end, you were eliminated by Ciampa, Bobby Lashley... and Hardcore Holly? C'mon, Braun, you were bested by a guy that is literally old enough to be your father. I mean...

Before McIntyre could say anything else, Strowman snatched the microphone from him, cutting him off.

Braun Strowman: It's been more than 30 seconds, and all you've done is insult me. Is there a point to what you're saying, McIntyre, or is it time for you to get these hands?

Strowman threw the microphone back at McIntyre, who started to laugh.

Drew McIntyre: You've just proved my point, Braun! I'm stood here telling the whole world that you suck, and rather than "beating the shit" out of me like you said you would, you're asking me what my point is. I mean I could fight you right now, and we both know I'd take you out just like I did your boy Havoc... but given what a sorry state you're in these days, it wouldn't feel like a fair fight. I don't want this Braun Strowman. I want the guy that tore through everybody that crossed his path, and was legitimately feared by everyone in the locker room. And I don't want to fight that guy... I want to work with him.

Strowman looked surprised.

Braun Strowman: You want to work with me?

McIntyre nodded.

Drew McIntyre: I can run through the roster on my own... but it sure would be fun to have a monster do it with me. Just make sure it's a monster that I get, and not a pussy.

Strowman's eyes widened with fury and the crowd made an "oooooh" sound.

Mauro Ranallo: Did he just?

Corey Graves: He did!

Strowman charged towards McIntyre, taking him down with a clothesline. Strowman pulled McIntyre to his feet and lifted him over his shoulder, setting him up for a running powerslam... but McIntyre wriggled free, and hit Strowman with a low blow! McIntyre followed it up with the Future Shock DDT, then as Strowman got to his feet, McIntyre hit him with the Claymore Kick! McIntyre began to walk away from Strowman, but just as he was about to exit the ring, Strowman began to stir. McIntyre smiled, and waited for Strowman to get to his feet... then took Strowman down with a second Claymore Kick! "Broken Dreams" hit, and McIntyre made his way to the back, leaving Strowman laid out in the ring.

Corey Graves: Well Mauro, Braun Strowman was right about one thing... Drew McIntyre does have balls. He called out the Monster Among Men, called him a pussy, and then took him out!

Mauro Ranallo: And yet, according to McIntyre, he wants to work with Strowman? I'm not sure what will cause more destruction Corey, if Strowman and McIntyre are partners or rivals!

MATCH FOUR

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Andrade Cien Almas was on his way to the ring, accompanied by Zelina Vega.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, for the first time in over a year, PJ Black is in singles action! The former World Champion goes one on one with this man, Andrade Cien Almas!

Corey Graves: Black seems to have a new attitude, Mauro... he quote "wants to rock"...

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, let's see if he can rock Andrade's world with a victory here tonight!

After Almas had entered the ring, “Sick Of It” by Skillet hit and the crowd cheered as PJ Black headed to the ring. Once Black had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Black ran at Almas, going for a clothesline, but Almas ducked out of the way and hit Black with a series of punches, then whipped him into the corner. Almas ran at Black, going for a corner dropkick, but Black moved out of the way at the last second. As Almas got back to his feet, Black grabbed him, hitting a spin-out powerbomb. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Black got to his feet and stomped on Almas several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for an STO. Almas blocked it, countering with an enzuigiri. As Black staggered backwards, Almas feinted a front kick, then hit a discus back elbow. Black fell to the mat, and Almas hit an elbow drop, then pulled Black to his feet and hit an inverted facelock backbreaker. He then went for a standing moonsault... but Black got his knees up and blocked it!

Mauro Ranallo: Lightning fast reaction from PJ Black!

Almas clutched his ribs as he got to his feet, and Black whipped him against the ropes, then hit a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Black followed it up with an implant DDT, then went to the top rope and hit the 450 Splash! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! PJ Black gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised Black's arm in victory. Almas rolled out of the ring and made his way to the back with Zelina Vega. As Black celebrated, Heath Slater ran to the ring to celebrate with him. "I Wanna Rock" hit, and Black and Slater rocked out as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

“Moments” by Sevendust started to play as the lights in the arena dimmed. Aiden English stepped out onto the entrance ramp in a white suit with the Gateway Title around his waist. He paced at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hands.

Mauro Ranallo: Here he is folks, the 2019 Royal Rumble winner, Aiden English! Can you believe he was the first and last man in the ring?

Corey Graves: But, he already had a guaranteed shot at the World Champion. He should have left well enough alone!

Aiden continued his walk toward the ring, giving high fives and talking to fans on both sides of the ramp. He stopped in front of a fan waving a sign that said ‘#Couplegoals’ with a picture of Aiden and Raquel celebrating after his Royal Rumble win. Aiden nodded, pointing at the sign and then leaned against the railing to pose for a selfie with the fan.

Corey Graves: He’s just so full of himself.

Mauro Ranallo: You’re looking at a man who outlasted twenty-nine others to secure a match at WrestleMania!

Aiden walked up the steps and climbed into the ring between the second and third rope. He climbed up in each corner, one after the other, posing and pointing at the Gateway Title. As he made his way to the center of the ring the music faded out.

Aiden English: Oh man, oh man, oh man! I can’t even begin to describe the feelings that are hitting me right now! I can guarantee that when I debuted in the EBWF on April 30th last year no one imagined we’d be standing here! No one thought I was going to win the Breakout Title. No one thought I was going to win the Gateway Title. No one thought I was going to walk into Royal Rumble as the number one draw and walk out with a trip to WRESTLEMANIA! Where I will compete for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd cheered loudly. Aiden held his arms out and smiled at the pop.

Aiden English: I had one of the best nights of my life at the Royal Rumble. One of the best nights of my career as wrestler, and one of my proudest moments as a husband. Because, through all of my hard work and everything I accomplished last night, there is one person in the back who did all of that and more! That person is my wife! My wife, had her debut in ring performance for EBWF at the Royal Rumble as she entered number one in the Women’s Rumble match! A match where she would outlast every other competitor to emerge the winner! So, let me introduce to the EBWF Universe for the first time on Warfare, your NEW EBWF Women’s Champion and the love of my life, RAQUEL DIAZ!!!

“Moments” started playing again and the crowd cheered as Raquel walked out from the back. She wore a tight white dress almost short enough to be covered by the EBWF Women’s Title hanging around her waist. She made her way to the ring as Aiden sat patiently holding the ropes open for her.

Mauro Ranallo: Look at them, a new power couple in EBWF.

Corey Graves: I’m still shocked that we have a new Women’s Champion.

Mauro Ranallo: A couple of times in the Royal Rumble we watched this woman channel her late father, Eddie Guerrero.

Corey Graves: That may have been her first EBWF match but it wasn’t Raquel Diaz’s first time in a wrestling ring.

Aiden held her hand and helped her into the ring before standing up and walking with her to the center. Aiden pointed at Raquel and motioned for the crowd to get louder and they obliged him. He handed her the mic and kissed her gently on the cheek. Raquel waited for the crowd to die back to down before holding the mic to her mouth.

Raquel Diaz: Honey, thank you for such an inspired introduction. I couldn’t agree more with how you started all of this off. When EBWF approached you for a contract not even I could have imagined the kind of success you would find in this very ring. More so, I never imagined that I would climb back into this ring and compete as a wrestler. I never thought I would have a match in EBWF and I didn’t plan on it. When management approached me at the end of last year to discuss competing in the Women’s Royal Rumble, I had to think it over. Then, I had to take the idea to my husband and we talked it over. Aiden’s been trying to get me back in the ring since his first night in EBWF. Long hours of watching footage of all our favorite wrestlers past and present. Long hours in the gym, at the performance center and here in this ring before each Warfare and live show. All of it was my husband trying to convince me to get back into the ring and carry on the Guerrero Legacy that my father left in my hands! I knew when I took this idea to him, he was going to support it and me. So, after he told me to go for it, I ran it past my mother. She’s always been a source of wisdom for me and she knows this business better than anyone from both sides. When she told me to go for it, I came in for the next show with my own pen and signed my EBWF in-ring contract.

The crowd cheered and Aiden hyped them up, bounding around the ring.

Raquel Diaz: Then it came time to draw numbers. Let me tell you, it felt awful pulling number one in my EBWF debut. So few people win from the number one position that drawing it basically predetermines your fate. Later that same night, not knowing yet what I drew, Aiden drew the same number. He walked into the locker room, held up this little paper with a big one printed on it and he inspired me. Aiden looked at me, smiled and said “I’m going to make history!” It took a moment of digging but I pulled my number out of my bag and held it up to him and I said the only thing I could manage at the time.

Aiden put his hand on her shoulder and gently pulled the mic toward himself.

Aiden English: She said, “No, we’re going to make history!”

The couple shared a quick kiss.

Raquel Diaz: And, so we set about the most rigorous training I’ve ever taken part in. In a matter of weeks Aiden had to not only get me back into fighting shape but make me championship material. Having Chavo around was a blessing as he acted as trainer, sparring partner and eyes on every hip toss, leg sweep and suplex I performed. The countless hours of watching the best performers to ever grace a ring alongside my husband paid off. The endless visits to the performance center and numerous one day passes to gyms all across the country. They all paid off when I not only won the Women’s Royal Rumble but became the EBWF Women’s Champion in my EBWF in ring debut!

Aiden and Raquel hugged. When they separated Aiden took the microphone with him.

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel Diaz ended Zahra’s historic run as EBWF Women’s Champion.

Corey Graves: I can imagine Zahra is going to be more than a little angry! Angelina had no right to put the Women’s Title up for grabs in the Women’s Royal Rumble.

Aiden English: This woman right here was number one in the Rumble, she’s number one in my heart and now she’s the number one female talent in EBWF. Breathe that in! At Fanniversary the good folks with LEGION tried to prove that all your heroes were nothing before them. They tried to seize control and plunge the EBWF into absolute darkness! At Christmas Eve of Destruction the Miz took the first steps to fighting back the darkness when he reclaimed the EBWF World Championship from Havoc! At Royal Rumble he continued his success and bested Tommy End to hold onto the title. My wife claimed victory over LEGION, stripping that vile faction of the Women’s Title. And, I claimed the Men’s Royal Rumble to lock them out of a WrestleMania World Title Shot. Team EBWF lost the first battle, but it looks like we’ve been winning the WAR!

Corey Graves: Isn’t he over what happened at Fanniversary?

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t think so Corey. In all my talks with Aiden, he’s always had words for the former EBWF Champion.

Aiden English: The future belongs to the light. It belongs to Raquel Diaz and Aiden English. The future belongs to the First Family of Wrestling!

The crowd cheered as Aiden and Raquel both unstrapped their titles and held them over their heads in the center of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: You can’t deny the success of Aiden and Raquel at Royal Rumble!

The show closed on Aiden holding the Gateway title up with his right hand, his left arm wrapped around Raquel’s waist. She was holding the Women’s Title in front of her with both hands so she could look at it.