Warfare Results 03/04/2019

Ben M

Warfare Results 03/04/2019

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Omaha, Nebraska, and kicking things off tonight...

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Elias!

Corey Graves: Oh god, anything but this...

Elias was in the center of the ring with his guitar, and he was about to play a song when "Fight" by CFO$ hit and Kevin Owens made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Happy now, Corey?

Elias put his guitar down, and as Owens entered the ring, Elias went for a clothesline. Owens ducked out of the way, then hit Elias with a series of punches. The referee took Elias Samson's guitar out of the ring and called for the bell. Owens whipped Elias against the ropes, then hit a back body drop. As Elias got to his feet, Owens dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the turnbuckle, Elias staggered backwards, and Owens hit a superkick, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Owens pulled Elias to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him into the corner and ran at him, hitting a bodypress. Elias fell into a sitting position, and Owens charged towards him, going for the cannonball... but Elias moved out of the way! Both men got to their feet and Elias took Owens down with a big boot, then ran against the ropes and hit an elbow drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Elias stomped on Owens several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for a neckbreaker... but Owens broke free and got behind Elias, lifting him up for a German suplex. Both men got to their feet and Owens lifted Elias over his shoulder, hitting a back-to-belly piledriver. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Again, Elias kicks out!

Corey Graves: Well we know he's not one to quit, Mauro... that's why he still keeps trying to play those god awful songs of his!

Owens looked frustrated, and he yelled at Elias to stay down, then ran against the ropes and hit a senton. Owens dragged Elias to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, before hitting the Pop Up Powerbomb! Owens hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! An impressive victory for Kevin Owens!

Owens celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Warfare returned from commercial with Ruby Riott and Zelina Vega already in the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Royalty has been using the ante here in EBWF, but Ruby Riott has been on a tear since her debut.

Corey Graves: It will be interesting to see if Riott can get one over on Zelina Vega here tonight.

The bell rang and Riott blindsided Vega and kicked her before hitting her with some forearms. Riott put Vega in the corner and was really slowing the pace with some forearms. Vega booted her back and took her down with some right hands. Riott quickly put her in the corner and punched relentlessly. Riott took her down and kicked her in the face, but Vega came back with a Thesz Press and some punches for a two count.

Corey Graves: I thought Zelina had her there!

Vega whipped Riott to the ropes and hit a bulldog. She then came off the second rope with a spinning elbow. Riott quickly got out of the ring to regroup. Vega got the baseball slide, sending Riot into the barricade. Zelina followed through with a back suplex on the floor.

Mauro Ranallo: Zelina might be regretting that in the morning!

The women battled back into the ring with Riott controlling Vega. Zelina fought up and kneed her. Vega sidestepped her, but Riott soon pulled her face-first into the turnbuckle for a two count. Vega fought up with Riott on her back and tried to back her into the corner, but missed. Zelina elbowed her in the corner and hit a running knee. Vega went for a diving elbow drop, but Ruby kicked out. Vega was incensed and rolled Riott up, but Ruby kicked out again at just two. They traded pins before Zelina kneed Ruby in the head. Riott wobbled, but grabbed Zelina by the arm and whipped her into the ring post shoulder-first. Riott hit the Riott Kick and pinned Vega once more.

1…

2…

3!

Corey Graves: Heading into Wrestlemania, Riott is proving herself unstoppable!

Mauro Ranallo: She’ll be coming for the championship gold before the women’s locker room knows what hit it!

SEGMENT

As Warfare rolled on, the EBWF Universe waited in anticipation for the interaction between The Miz and Aiden English. So much so that they were all taken off guard as all the lights in the arena blew out in a sudden burst. Chatter started as the darkness loomed over everyone.

Mauro Ranallo: What’s this? What’s happening?

Corey Graves: We’re in Nebraska, Mauro.. Maybe these Cornhuskers forgot to pay the electric bill. For once, I am glad these hillbillies can’t afford to pay their bills. Now we won’t have to sit through another Miz and English love fest.

Just as Graves finished his statement, the titan tron flickered to life, but with the familiar static that is only known by one group. The crowd instantly showed their disdain before “Lost In the Static” by After the Burial could even begin. Soon, the song began and everyone knew just what was happening. Legion was in the building.

Corey Graves: This can’t be good.

Mauro Ranallo: Legion is here!!

The boos of the EBWF Universe were drowned out as the song’s beat picked up. Smoke flowed heavily through the cracks of the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Everyone has been talking about Legion lately, and now they’re here!

Corey Graves: They’re not Beetlejuice, Mauro.

A spotlight flicked on and shined down on the stage. In its light, the three members of Legion stood in the smoke. Tommy End stood front and center, as normal. Zahra stood off to the left. She looked colder than normal as she glared out at the EBWF Universe. Positioned as Tommy’s “right-hand man”, Michael Dante stood proudly on Tommy’s right side. He held onto both his, and Tommy’s EBWF Tag-Team Championship belts. Both tucked at his sides. The EBWF Universe’s boos grew louder as Legion made their appearance. None of the members of Legion flinched from verbal displeasure of the EBWF Universe.

Mauro Ranallo: Legion is in full force tonight.

Tommy slowly turned his head from side to side as he looked out over the EBWF Universe. He cringed with disgust before he and his comrades made their way down the ramp towards the ring. The spotlight followed the trio as the only production lighting in the arena. The EBWF Universe however had their own source of lighting, as multiple members of the crowd held up their cellphones. Tommy stopped at the side of the ring. Zahra and Dante split from him and went their separate ways. Zahra walked over to the steel steps and slowly made her accent. Dante walked around to the front of the ring. He slid into the ring and stood tall against the ropes. Tommy walked around the back side of the ring. The EBWF Universe jeered him as he passed by. He paid no attention as he walked up to the apron. He reached his hand up and grabbed onto the bottom rope. He used it to pull himself onto the apron. As he stood up, Zahra walked up next to him. The two looked at each other for a second. Tommy once again grabbed onto the ropes as he pulled them apart. Zahra stepped into the ring and walked to the center. She was joined at the center by Dante. However, both of them stood a few feet apart.

Corey Graves: I haven’t gotten chills like this since Undertaker’s entrance.

Tommy paused as he looked around at the EBWF Universe once more. He then flipped over the top rope and instantly sat, cross legged, in the middle of the ring. Right between Dante and Zahra. He sat there for a couple of seconds before he finally stood up. Legion stood tall in the center of the ring with the white spotlight focused directly on them. The arena lights flicked back on as Michael Dante walked over and retrieved a microphone. He took the microphone and walked back over to Tommy. He handed off the microphone. Tommy gave him a nod before Dante took his place next to Tommy once more. Before Tommy could raise the microphone, the EBWF Universe continued their boos to keep Tommy from speaking. He stood there, his hands in front of him. The microphone gripped in his hand. Tommy waited a few moments, but the EBWF Universe would not let up.

Mauro Ranallo: The EBWF Universe will not allow Tommy End to get a word in!

Corey Graves: They need to let the man speak.. Legion don’t come out to the ring very often, so you know this has to be important.

Mauro Ranallo: After all Legion has done around here, can you blame the EBWF Universe for hating him?

Corey Graves: Yes, Mauro.. Tommy End is a legend in the wrestling world and these people have shown him no respect since Legion’s arrival.

Mauro Ranallo: Since when did you join the Legion bandwagon, Corey?

All three members of Legion stood in the center of the ring with dissatisfied looks on their faces. They listened to the EBWF Universe. They listened to the boos. Zahra had enough and grabbed the microphone out of Tommy’s hand. She quickly raised it up and spoke out.

Zahra Schreiber: Do you people think that your boos get to us? Do you really think that we care that you boo us? You’re all nothing more than pathetic sheep!

She shook her head as the crowd answered her with even louder boos. Tommy placed his hand on her shoulder. He reached out and grabbed the microphone. Zahra looked at him and let go. Tommy lifted the microphone to his lips.

Tommy End: There has been a lot of talk lately.. A lot of people shedding a light on their opinions of Legion. Opinions which seem to make us think that people have stopped understanding what is in front of them. Opinions which make us feel like people haven’t been taking us seriously as of late.

Tommy paused for a moment. This allowed Corey Graves to chime in.

Corey Graves: Listen up, Mauro. He’s talking about you.

Tommy turned his head from side to side, looking at the EBWF Universe.

Tommy End: Now, Legion normally doesn’t react to such opinions. However, this time.. We’ve listened. We listened to men like The Miz.. Aiden English.. And even the belittled Hardcore Holly. Each of you have mentioned that you think that we’re done. That Legion has been beaten. Yet here we are.

He outstretched his arms. The EBWF Universe let out another series of boos with his proclamation. Tommy shook his head slightly before he brought his arms back down. He held the microphone out in front of him and continued.

Tommy End: Now, we admit to our shortcomings. We admit that we have had a few setbacks.. The obvious one being losing a man that you all believed to be our leader, Jimmy Havoc. You thought that since he was the EBWF World Champion, he was in charge of Legion, but you couldn’t have been more wrong. There are some men who were molded to be leaders. There are some men who were born to be leaders. Jimmy Havoc, was neither. Just remember The Broken and you’d understand why. No.. Jimmy Havoc, like every member of Legion, is just a pawn. We are all cogs that make up the machine that is Legion. Every cog has their place and does their part. Jimmy Havoc did his part just like Kazuchika Okada, Adam Page, and Mikey Whiplash. They each helped to open the world’s eyes to Legion.

Tommy turned his body and faced Zahra. He looked at her and then took her hand into his. Tommy then turned his head to look out at the crowd. He raised the microphone back up.

Tommy End: However, Zahra and myself have also suffered great losses, which I can understand why you think that we’re “washed up”.

Tommy turned back forward.

Tommy End: I failed to capture the EBWF World Championship from The Miz. I admit to that, and now I’m back at the back of the line, watching The Miz and Aiden English headline WrestleMania. Though I’m not watching that match for the same reason as all of you. No. I’m going to be watching because no matter which man walks out of WrestleMania as the EBWF World Champion, I’m going to be waiting. I’m going to be waiting to take that championship off of you and prove to everyone that Legion is to be feared more now, than ever before.

Tommy turned his head and looked over his shoulder at Zahra.

Tommy End: Legion has more bloodlust than ever before..

He lowered the microphone and held it outward. Zahra stepped forward and she reached up. She took the microphone back into her hand and stepped in front of Tommy. She paused and looked out at the EBWF Universe in disgust. She raised the microphone up and spoke out.

Zahra Schreiber: Look at this place.. It’s becoming bland and boring just as it was before we arrived. No one can argue that this place has quickly grown stagnant. More so than ever before. You see.. It was the higher up’s who thought it would be a “genius” idea for me to defend my title at the Rumble to..

Zahra used finger quotes as she speaks.

Zahra Schreiber: “Renew interest in the Women’s division”. Some good that did, huh? All they managed to do was crown an undeserving Champion. A Champion who cannot float this division, let alone a singles match without ratings dropping to an all time low.

You could see the fire build in up Zahra as she talked about her former championship.

Zahra Schreiber: She has been Champion for well over a month and what does she have to show for it? Not a damn thing. No one is even talking about the Women’s Champion. You know why? Because there is nothing to talk about. She’s never done anything of any substance, and marrying Aiden English doesn’t count for jack shit. She may be the daughter of a wrestling legend, but unfortunately.. It doesn’t appear that his talent transferred to her. Our current Champion is only undoing all the work I did all last year. You peasants can’t even appreciate the fact that I arrived on the scene and changed the whole game. I dominated last year, ripping through opponent after opponent. I made history by ensuring that for the first time in EBWF history.. There was NO Queen of the Ring. We saw the introduction of the Queen of the Mountain match, which I won by the way. Again, making history. Then I shattered the precious record of Trish Stratus. I spit in her face last year, literally and figuratively, and she did nothing! I’ve stood tall again the best this division has to offer.

Zahra paced the ring a bit.

Zahra Schreiber: Now.. remind me what Raquel Diaz has done? Oh, nothing.. That’s right! She’s just a flavor of the month. Soon she will burn out and fade away just like the rest of them. Well, I am here to stay and if our Champ thinks otherwise, then she’s about to face a harsh reality. In fact, I am demanding my rightful rematch against Raquel at Wrestlemania!

The crowd booed even louder than before.

Zahra Schreiber: You see, Raquel, you may have gotten lucky in the Rumble.. The right place at the right time.. But mark my words, you will NOT find success twice against me.. I will walk out of Wrestlemania, just like last year, as the Champion and start my year of dominance all. Over. again!

With that being said, Tommy stepped forward and stood next to Zahra. He looked over at her and then held out his hand. Zahra gave the microphone back to him and she took her place at his side. Tommy waited a second before he lifted the microphone and spoke out.

Tommy End: She speaks the truth, a very brash choice of words, but true nonetheless. WrestleMania was a turning point last year, not only in the Women’s Division. In fact, it was a turning point of EBWF as a whole. At WrestleMania XVII, EBWF entered a new era. No one was talking about the EBWF World Championship. No one was talking about Wes Ikeda verse Jimmy Havoc. After WrestleMania, everyone was talking about the group that stands in front of you.

Tommy outstretched his arm.

Tommy End: We brought EBWF to its knees at WrestleMania.. And after WrestleMania, Legion went on to have one of, if not THE most dominate year this company has ever seen.

He pointed out to the crowd.

Tommy End: We did that to enlighten the world and show you all the truth.

He pause momentarily and looked at his comrades. After a few seconds, he continued.

Tommy End: Now that we have opened your eyes and shown you who we are.. Now that you know Legion. It’s time for us to things to the next level. It’s time for Legion to grow and prove that we are the most dominant force in all of EBWF. Last year was the birth.. This we RISE!

Dante and Zahra took a step forward and stood shoulder to shoulder with Tommy.

Tommy End: At WrestleMania, it’s time for our REVOLUTION...

He took a moment to look at and look at Dante and Zahra. The three shared the glance before they all shouted in unison.

Legion: WE ARE LEGION!!

The single spotlight flicked off and the arena was in complete darkness once more. Are a few moments in the black, the arena lights flicked on and Legion was nowhere to be seen in the ring.

Corey Graves: What.. What was that?!

Mauro Ranallo: Legion making a proclamation tonight. And they’re putting the entire EBWF on notice.

Corey Graves: Well, are you going to go and argue with them?

Mauro Ranallo: We’ve still got a lot of show to get to Corey..

Corey Graves: Just admit you’re scared of Legion.

Mauro shrugged off Corey’s comment as Warfare rolled on.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got the Man of the Hour versus the Villain as Lio Rush goes one on one with Marty Scurll!

Lio Rush made his way to the ring first, followed by Marty Scurll. When both men were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Scurll applied a headlock, punching Rush in the head several times before releasing him and whipping him against the ropes. As Rush ran back towards him, Scurll went for a lariat, but Rush ducked out of the way and grabbed Scurll from behind, rolling him up with a schoolboy. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Rush hit an enzuigiri, then set him up for a DDT. Scurll blocked it, then hit Rush with a European uppercut. As Rush staggered backwards, Scurll feinted a superkick, then hit Rush with a kick to the knee. Scurll followed it up with a jackknife powerbomb, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Scurll pulled Rush to his feet and went to whip him against the ropes, but Rush reversed it, sending Scurll into the ropes. As Scurll ran back towards him, Rush hit a dropkick. Both men got to their feet, and Rush hit the tilt-a-whirl DDT! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Great fast paced action thus far!

Rush pulled Scurll to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a forearm smash. As Scurll staggered out of the corner, Rush set him up for a double underhook facebuster, but Scurll blocked it, countering with a back body drop. He then grabbed Rush by the hand, snapping his fingers one by one! Rush cried out in pain and Scurll dragged him to his feet, hitting a pumphandle neckbreaker. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rush kicked out! Scurll pulled Rush to his feet and lifted him up, setting him up for the Bird of Prey... but Rush climbed onto Scurll's shoulders, and hit him with a reverse hurricanrana!

Mauro Ranallo: Incredible technique by Lio Rush!

Rush then climbed the turnbuckle, hitting Scurll with the Dragon's Call! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Lio Rush gets the win!

The referee called for the bell and raised Rush's arm in victory. Rush celebrated, then made his way to the back.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, The Miz and Aiden English will sign the contract to make their World Title match at Wrestlemania official... but first, we've got Braun Strowman versus Drew McIntyre!

Corey Graves: Drew McIntyre actually requested this match... I think he's got a deathwish!

"Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest hit and the crowd booed as Drew McIntyre made his way to the ring. When McIntyre was in the ring, "I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit and Braun Strowman came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. As soon as Strowman entered the ring, McIntyre charged towards him and began pummelling him with a series of punches.

Mauro Ranallo: McIntyre isn't waiting for the bell to start this fight!

The referee got between Strowman and McIntyre to separate them, then called for the bell. Strowman immediately took McIntyre down with a clothesline, then as McIntyre got back to his feet, Strowman threw him into the corner. Strowman hit McIntyre with a chop to the chest, then whipped him into the opposing corner and charged towards him, hitting a bodypress. McIntyre staggered out of the corner and Strowman lifted him up, hitting a backbreaker. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Well McIntyre said he wanted to see Strowman's mean streak... I guess he got his wish!

Strowman pulled McIntyre to his feet and hit him with a stiff right hand, causing McIntyre to stumble backwards. McIntyre leaned on the ropes to prop himself up, and Strowman went for a big boot... but McIntyre ducked out of the way and pulled down on the top rope, causing Strowman to land on the ropes. McIntyre hit Strowman with a dropkick, sending him to the outside. McIntyre then ran against the ropes and dived through the ropes, hitting Strowman with a suicide dive! Both men were down outside the ring for several seconds before McIntyre pulled Strowman to his feet, slamming his head off the ring post then throwing him back into the ring. McIntyre then climbed the turnbuckle, hitting Strowman with a flying clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: I'm not used to seeing McIntyre use such an aerial style, Corey... it's like he's adapting his style to get the better of Braun Strowman!

Corey Graves: Well that's a sensible move, Mauro. As tough as McIntyre thinks he is, he's not going to beat Braun Strowman if he tries to brawl with him!

McIntyre stomped on Strowman several times, then grabbed him by the leg, applying a kneebar. Strowman was able to fight out of it, and as both men got to their feet, they exchanged punches back and forth. Strowman overpowered McIntyre and grabbed him by the throat, setting him up for a chokeslam, but McIntyre blocked it and hit Strowman with a kick to the gut, then took him down with the Future Shock DDT! He hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Strowman kicked out!

Corey Graves: McIntyre is taking the fight to Strowman, but the Monster Among Men won't go down easy!

McIntyre got to his feet and stomped on Strowman several times, then signalled for the Claymore Kick! He waited for Strowman to stand, then charged towards him... but Strowman ducked out of the way, then grabbed McIntyre from behind, hitting the Reverse Chokeslam! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... McIntyre kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: McIntyre won't go down easily either, Corey!

Strowman pulled McIntyre to his feet and lifted him up over his shoulder, setting him up for the Running Powerslam... but McIntyre wriggled free and lifted Strowman up, hitting the Celtic Cross! Both men were down, and the referee began counting for a double knockout. As he did so, Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush ran down the ramp. As Strowman and McIntyre got to their feet, Holly and Lashley entered the ring and attacked them! The referee called for the bell, declaring the match a no contest, which caused the crowd to boo. Lashley fought Strowman while Hardcore Holly battled McIntyre. McIntyre threw Holly out of the ring, then followed him to the outside. Lio Rush tried to attack McIntyre, but McIntyre was too strong for him and he threw Rush into the ringside barrier! McIntyre then turned his attention back to Hardcore Holly, but Holly hit him with a steel chair! Holly then entered the ring, where Strowman had Lashley set up for the Running Powerslam... Holly hit Strowman across the back with the chair, which allowed Lashley to wriggle free. Lashley ran against the ropes, and hit Strowman with a Spear! McIntyre entered the ring and went after Lashley, but Lashley hit him with a spinebuster, then Holly hit the Alabama Slam! Lashley and Holly exited the ring, and after Lashley had helped Lio Rush to his feet, the three men stood at the bottom of the ramp, raising their arms in unison.

Corey Graves: Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush have made a huge statement here tonight! They've taken out Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman!

Mauro Ranallo: There will be repercussions for their actions, Corey... I'm sure of it!

Warfare went to commercial as Holly, Lashley and Rush made their way up the ramp.

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and gentlemen, we've been waiting for it all night. Now, Aiden English and the Miz are going to sign the contract for their Wrestlemania match!

Corey Graves: I still can't believe Aiden English won the Royal Rumble!

Mauro Ranallo: It was impressive Corey!

Corey Graves: He already had an opportunity at the Miz with the Gateway Title, he should have been happy with that!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't think Aiden has it in him to just be happy with what he has!

"Moments" by Sevendust hit and Aiden English stepped out onto the entrance ramp with the Gateway Title over his shoulder. Aiden was wearing faded blue jeans and a black Chicago Bulls tank top. He took a moment at the top of the ramp to take in the cheers of the crowd before making his way toward the ring. He gave high fives and interacted with the crowd on both sides of the ramp. At the ring he slid the Gateway Title under the bottom rope and leaned back against the apron. He found the Wrestlemania sign and pointed to it with a huge smile on his face. Aiden slid into the ring and picked up the Gateway Title, draping it over his shoulder again. Aiden paced back and forth across the ring before he took his seat at the table where the EBWF Contract sat. There were massive cheers from the crowd as Aiden spun around in the chair and awaited his future adversary. All of a sudden...

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE"

Followed by "I Came To Play" by Downstait filled the arena as the crowd erupted in cheers. Miz emerged confidently from the back. He wore a long sleeve white "I'm Awesome #FACTS" shirt that had blue lettering and his wrestling trunks. He had the EBWF title over his shoulder and was flanked by Mickie James. Mickie had a white tank top on and blue jeans. She held her hands out to present the champion as Miz and Mickie strut down the ramp. Miz held the ropes open for Mickie and then followed her into the ring. Miz stared down Aiden, and sat down at the chair across from him. Aiden went to speak but Miz interrupted him.

The Miz: Hold up there Aide-ster... I'm gonna talk first...

Aiden English: Obviously, ladies first...

The Miz squinted.

The Miz: Cute. More like EBWF Champion first.

The crowd cheered as Miz smirked.

The Miz: Now every Wrestlemania season we go through this. It's the big time, it's the granddaddy of them all, it's the big show. So every time you end up in the Main Event, we go through this song and dance. It's the MAIN EVENT- we got to sign this piece of paper to signify that BOTH guys are ready to be in the shiniest of spotlights. To signify that both guys are ready to compete for the richest prize in the game. THIS.

The Miz flipped the EBWF Championship on the table and it made a thud.

Aiden English: Yeah, I know why I'm here Miz.

The Miz: Sorry I just thought I'd explain it, since you know you've never been in a Wrestlemania Main Event before- and they are a yearly occurrence for me.

The Miz flashed a cocky smile. As the crowd cheered.

The Miz: So every year we got through this. Throughout the years I've come up against some pretty tough competitors, and I've had contract signings where I've felt borderline threatened. I've felt like the guy sitting across from me at these things was really capable of pushing me to my limits... I felt like the person across from me, really had the potential to give me a run for my money. As far as I'm concerned the OLD Aiden English might have been that guy. The old Aiden English would have DONE ANYTHING to get the victory at Wrestlemania. This new Aiden English though... the new "I don't cheat- I don't take shortcuts- I'm a Boy Scout" Aiden English- just has no shot... that Aiden English... is the same one who I faced not too long ago and disposed of like you were yesterday's trash. So pardon me if I'm not falling over myself with excitement, with adrenaline, or with any type of emotion at all but boredom when it comes to this signing and this match at Wrestlemania.

The crowd once again cheered as Aiden smirked and nodded.

Aiden English: The simple fact is Miz, that match a few weeks back was a fluke. If you think that that's the way it's going to go at Wrestlemania, you're even more idiotic than all your stupid little catchphrases imply! See, I don't need to take any shortcuts to beat you! There's no cheating necessary. And, when we get to that moment when the match starts. Then, you're going to feel that adrenaline. You're going to be filled with that fear. And, you're going to watch that belt slip through your fingers.

The crowd cheered once more. The Miz sighed.

The Miz: Oh Aiden... we both know that you don't even believe that. You see that old Aiden English had an edge... you had that win at all cost attitude. For me this new Aiden... well he kinda sucks... and even more than that... he's kinda soft...

Mickie laughed and the crowd cheered once more.

Aiden English: Is that right?

The Miz: I'm afraid so...

Aiden stood up as did Miz. Aiden broke the tension by smiling. Miz squinted at this strange development.

Aiden English: You know what man I know what you're doing. Not going to work. I'll just say... come Wrestlemania. May the best man win.

Aiden pulled the piece of paper out of the briefcase. He signed his name on it. The Miz never lost eye contact as he watched Aiden do this.

The Miz: Thanks man... don't worry... I will.

The Miz signed his name on the paper as well. The two competitors came around the table and met face to face beside it. Both men were smiling but focused in on one another. The crowd cheered as Miz put his hand out. Aiden smiled and shook The Miz hand. Miz went to walk away, but Aiden held onto his hand. Miz looked down at their hands confused and Aiden chuckled. He shrugged.

Aiden English: Sorry, just kidding!

The Miz turned to leave again and again Aiden held the grip. This time Miz didn't look back at him.

Aiden English: One more thing...

Aiden dropped the mic and pulled the Miz back toward him. Miz turned and took the Gateway Title across the head. Aiden leaned over him with a devilish smile.

Aiden English: I'm not the one who's gone soft!

Aiden dropped down and rolled out of the ring. He slapped the apron before and left up the ramp. In the ring Mickie James knelt beside Miz as he started to move. He managed to get to one knee and looked angrily towards the ramp where Aiden back pedaled and had a big smile on his face as Warfare faded to black.