Warfare Results 03/25/2019

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 03/25/2019

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from New Orleans, Louisiana and Wrestlemania is just six days away!

Corey Graves: I’m so excited, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Me too, Corey! Now, I want to take everyone back to what happened on Warfare a few weeks ago. It was Braun Strowman going one on one with Drew McIntyre. 

The tron begins to play the video from that night.

Mauro Ranallo: During that match, Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley, and Lio Rush made their way down to the ring and proceeded to destroy Strowman and McIntyre.

Corey Graves: That's right Mauro. They wanted to make a huge statement and as you can see on the screen I’m pretty sure they did just that. 

As the video ended, Mauro began to speak.

Mauro Ranallo: That certainly did, but I’m sure Strowman and McIntyre will be seeking retribution! 

Corey Graves: I don't think Hardcore Holly or Bobby Lashley care, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Now, we have also seen in the past few weeks these guys going after Legion, And Hardcore Holly even going as far as declaring him and Lashley as the number one contenders for the EBWF Tag Team titles currently held by Legion. Corey, is it smart to go looking for Legion?

Corey Graves: It’s probably not the best idea Mauro, but one thing we know about Hardcore Holly and Bobby Lashley is they’re always looking for a fight. I think the real question might be, do you really want the All Mighty hunting you?

Mauro Ranallo: I’m not sure I would, Corey. But I do know one thing for sure. Legion is dangerous and they have proved that time and time again.

Corey Graves: Well here’s something else I know, Mauro… we’re about to hear from the Breakout Champion and the All Mighty!

The camera cut to the backstage area, where Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley, and Lio Rush were heading toward the ring. The crowd booed loudly as the three men stepped out onto the stage. 

Mauro Ranallo: Well here comes the EBWF Breakout Champion, Hardcore Holly, and his partner in crime, Bobby Lashley!

Corey Graves: Don't forget the hype man Lio Rush, Mauro! And show some respect to the champ and the All Mighty.

Mauro Ranallo: I did… maybe these guys can learn some respect!

Corey Graves: That's nonsense, Mauro!

Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley, and Lio Rush stood at the top of the stage, each one holding a steel chair, with Holly and Rush holding microphones. The crowd continued to boo, which seemed to amuse the trio as they walked down the ramp. As they reached the bottom of the ramp, Holly adjusted the EBWF Breakout Championship on his shoulder, then began to speak.

Hardcore Holly: Cut the damn music! God I hate New Orleans.

The crowd continued to boo.

Lio Rush: You damn people need to shut the hell up and show some respect to the REAL Champ and the All Mighty! 

The crowd went crazy with boos, causing Hardcore Holly to raise his voice.

Hardcore Holly: Lio, you’ve got to remember these people have never seen real winners before. They’re losers. Just like everyone in the back.

Holly laughed as he continued speaking.

Hardcore Holly: Now Legion, listen up! For weeks now, me and the big man have been challenging you! Not to a match, but to a fight! But it seems like when you guys lost your leader Jimmy, you lost your balls too!

Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush slid under the bottom rope and into the ring, then Holly continued speaking. 

Hardcore Holly: For two weeks, we have sat in the back after calling you Legion losers out and what happens... Not a damn thing! Everyone around here including boss man Wesley might be scared of you guys, but trust me when I say we are not. We are done waiting, we are done sitting around! So this is how tonight is going to go. Tommy, I know you’re in the building! And Wesley you may or may not be, but personally we don't give a damn! Fact is, we ain’t leaving this ring until we get what is rightfully ours! Get what we deserve after taking out the big idiots Strowman and McIntyre! Get our EBWF Tag Team Title shot! Because while Legion talks big, me and Bobby act big! While I defend my title anytime anywhere, Legion hasn't been seen for weeks. It’s pathetic, it’s a disgrace, it’s a goddamn joke! This place is like a damn nursery school. Wes, you tell me not to do your job. HA! You don't do it! And besides I do it way better then you, boss...

Hardcore then put the microphone down by his side as Lio Rush began speaking.

Lio Rush: Legion you have a problem, Wes you have a problem and that problem is the All Mighty Bobby Lashley. Take a look at this man. This man is money, this man is dominating. And this man is pissed off! See the big man understands that there is zero talent in the back. He understands that not one superstar in the back wants to step to him. Legion knows how dangerous, how dominating the All Mighty can be, and they know that when these two men get their shot, Legion is going to lose those titles. Even Wes Ikdea know this. What the Big Man don't understand is, where the hell is Wes?! The boss?! Nah trust me Wes, you ain’t the boss, the All Mighty Bobby Lashley is the boss! And him and Hardcore Holly are going to do whatever the hell they want! And it starts right here, right now. But where ya been Wes? Have you been paying attention? Because if you had been, you know and I know there is not one superstar, or two, or three… Hell, just throw everyone in the locker room out there and Bobby will destroy every single one of them! Bobby and Hardcore want a Tag Team title shot at WrestleMania! And the big man ain’t leaving until he gets it! 

The crowd booed loudly, which seemed to annoy Lio Rush.

Lio Rush: Will you people shut the hell up?! Legion, Wes, we will sit out here all night. We will ruin every other match you have booked tonight. All you have to do is give Hardcore and the big man what they want. And understand what we do. We kick ass... We Dominate... And we collect... ya heard.

Rush then handed the microphone to Bobby Lashley.

Bobby Lashley: Legion, you can’t run forever! Eventually we will find you. And we will show EBWF what real fighters and men look like. Enough talk! Wes or Legion you know what we want. So, come out and give it to us!

Corey Graves: Wow, the All Mighty is scary intense tonight. 

Mauro Ranallo: You’re not lying about that Corey!

Hardcore Holly: Time for talk is over Legion! We want that title match, so get the hell out here and give us what we want! Because we ain’t leaving until you do. So how do you like us now?

Holly then dropped his microphone as Lio Rush unfolded his chair and sat down in the ring. Hardcore Holly began hitting the ropes with his steel chair, while Bobby Lashley paced around the ring. “I Am Stronger” by CFO$ hit, and the crowd cheered as Braun Strowman stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, Holly and Lashley wanted Legion, but instead they’ve got Braun Strowman!

Corey Graves: Has Strowman forgotten what happened a few weeks ago, Mauro? There are three men in the ring, and each of them has a steel chair with them. If Strowman tries to start a fight, Holly, Lashley and Rush will finish it!

Strowman stood at the top of the ramp, glaring at the three men in the ring. The Monster Among Men had a microphone with him, and as his music was cut, he began to speak.

Braun Strowman: Holly… Lashley… Rush… if you three were half as good at wrestling as you are boring people to sleep by talking trash, maybe you’d already have a match at Wrestlemania.

The crowd laughed. Holly, Lashley and Rush glared at Strowman.

Braun Strowman: The three of you made a grave mistake a few weeks ago, when you involved yourselves in my business. I’m going to make you pay. And when I’m done with you, none of you will even make it to Wrestlemania! One thing I do agree on though, Tommy End and Michael Dante should defend the Tag Titles on Sunday. So when I’ve taken care of you three chumps, I will issue a challenge of my own. Legion versus Braun Strowman for the Tag Team Titles, on the Grandest Stage of them All!

The crowd cheered, but Holly and Lashley shook their head furiously. Lio Rush got up from his seat, and began to speak.

Lio Rush: You’re as dumb as you look, Braun! Can’t you count? There’s three of us, and one of you. You try and take us out tonight, and I can guarantee that Hardcore Holly and the All Mighty will make sure you leave New Orleans in an ambulance. And as for the Tag Team Titles… the clue is in the name, dumbass! You can only get a title shot if you have a tag team partner, and no one in their right mind would want to team with you, because everyone in the locker room hates you.

Holly and Lashley began to laugh, and nodded in agreement. To Lio Rush’s surprise, Braun Strowman laughed too, then shook his head.

Braun Strowman: See that’s where you’re wrong, kid. I guess they didn’t teach you to read at school yet, otherwise maybe you would’ve checked the history books. I’ve held the Tag Titles on my own before, and if I was put in a handicap match against the Sumerian Death Squad, there’s not a doubt in my mind I could beat them. But one thing you three assholes reminded me is, sometimes it’s better to have someone in your corner. Even if you don’t like them…. Because the enemy of the enemy is your friend.

“Broken Dreams” by Shaman’s Harvest hit, and the crowd erupted as Drew McIntyre joined Braun Strowman on the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Well McIntyre said he wanted to team up with Braun Strowman… thanks to the three men in the ring, it looks like he’s getting his wish!

Corey Graves: Well as the saying goes, Mauro, be careful what you wish for!

Strowman handed his microphone to McIntyre, who began to speak.

Drew McIntyre: Lashley, Holly, Lio… I have one question for the three of you. How fucking stupid are you? You went and picked a fight with two of the most dangerous men in the EBWF. Strowman and I were quite happy to destroy each other, then you tried to destroy us both at once… and you made this guy realise what I’d been telling him all along. That Strowman and I, we could tear the house down as rivals… but it would be a lot more fun if we were on the same page. So we’re going to enjoy taking those chairs off you, and using them to break your bones. And after that, we will take the Tag Titles from Legion, marking the start of a new dominant force!

McIntyre dropped the microphone, then he and Strowman began walking towards the ring. Holly, Lashley and Rush all picked up their steel chairs, readying themselves for a fight. As McIntyre and Strowman reached the bottom of the ramp the arena goes black. Static overtook the titan tron as “Lost In the Static” blasted onto the sound system. Suddenly, all the attention turned to the stage as Tommy End and Michael Dante walked out onto the stage. Tommy lead the way as Michael Dante followed holding both EBWF Tag Team Championship belts. The EBWF Universe erupt in the loudest boos of the night. Tommy stopped at the top of the ramp and looked down at the five men before him. After a few moments, Legion’s music cut out. The crowd continued to boo for a few seconds before Tommy brought a microphone up.

Tommy End: Now normally, Dante and I don’t worry ourselves with opinions of the simple folk, but lately, we’ve been hearing our names being throw around. Now you have our attention. Bob.. And.. Bob. Your son over there has mentioned that you’ve been looking for us, but obviously, you haven’t looked hard enough. Legion has always been here, and we’re not going anywhere. We’re not running from the two of you, why would we? Bob..

Tommy shook his head and then pointed at Hardcore Holly.

Tommy End: No, not you Bob, that Bob.. The pasty wrinkly one.. Since you’ve arrived in EBWF, you have done nothing but run your mouth. You say we do, but no one runs their mouth like you. You’ve mentioned my name before, and you got what you wanted. What happened? I kicked your jaw off. Now, here we are again and you’re talking again. This time, you think you deserve something. You and “Driving Miss Daisy” there think that you deserve a shot at the EBWF Tag Team Championship? Why is that? I mean, for some reason, you already have a “championship” already, don’t you? What’s wrong Spark Plug? Has the EBWF Breakout Championship lost all it’s muster already. Did it lose its spark?

Tommy paused and shook his head.

Tommy End: You made that championship meaningless, so now you want to try and take something that Legion has made important once again. But you’ve done nothing.. Neither of you have done anything. What? Do you think that the attack you two orchestrated on on these two gives you a shot? These two?

Tommy motioned between McIntyre and Strowman.

Tommy End: These two aren’t a team.. They’re not a factor in the tag team division.. Just because the two of you want to put your differences aside and team up, it doesn’t mean that you’re a tag team, and it sure as HELL doesn’t mean you deserve a EBWF Tag Team Championship match. You attacked two men who is more likely to exploded on each other before they even can get a victory. They’re not a team.. Neither of groups are a team. Dante and I, we’re a brotherhood. Legion, we’re a family. We have been together since the beginning.. That is why we are the best. That is why we are the EBWF Tag Team Champions. That is why we are the only real TEAM in this company.. That is why we’re the only ones that deserves these championships.

Tommy and Dante took a few steps down the ramp.

Tommy End: That is why as long as Legion are EBWF Tag Team Champions, none of you will ever.. EVER!! Get a shot at our championships.. WE ARE ....

“Sound of Madness” hit and Wes Ikeda came out to the biggest pop of the night. Ikeda stood at the top of the stage, microphone in hand. When his music was cut, Ikeda began to speak.

Wes Ikeda: All of you seem to be forgetting one thing… you don’t make the rules. I do. So, no matter what you want or don’t want, the only way it happens is if I say so. And to be honest, I’m sick and tired of hearing you all run your mouths. So I’m going to make a decision, and you can either accept it or pack your bags.

Mauro Ranallo: Stern words from the Chairman and CEO!

Wes Ikeda: Here’s what I’ve decided. Tommy End, Michael Dante, you WILL defend the Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania… and since there isn’t a clear number one contender, you will defend the titles against both Hardcore Holly and Bobby Lashley, AND Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre.

Legion tried to protest, but Ikeda cut them off.

Wes Ikeda: Hold it… I wasn’t done. Since I know Hardcore Holly takes his steel chair everywhere, I’m going to make that match a TLC match! So bring your weapons on Sunday, boys… it’s going to be one hell of a fight. As for tonight, clear the hell out of here so we can actually get on with the show.

Ikeda turned around and walked through the curtain.

Corey Graves: End and Dante versus Holly and Lashley versus McIntyre and Strowman… what a match that promises to be, Mauro!

The three teams all glared at one another as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH ONE

As Warfare returned from commercial, Tommy End and Zelina Vega were stood in the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Before the commercial break, Wes Ikeda announced that Tommy End and Michael Dante will defend the EBWF Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania, against Bobby Lashley and Hardcore Holly, and Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre, in a TLC match! However right now, End and the former Women’s Champion, Zahra Schreiber, will be teaming up in a mixed tag match against the team of Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega!

“Making a Difference” by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Almas and Vega made their way to the ring.

Corey Graves: You might notice that neither Michael Dante or Charlotte Flair are out here, and we understand that’s because of what happened before the commercial break. The entire EBWF locker room has been banned from ringside, and the superstars have been warned that if they do come to ringside, there will be severe consequences.

Mauro Ranallo: Well given the tension that’s been building between Legion, Holly, Lashley and Rush, and Strowman and McIntyre, that’s probably for the best Corey… otherwise all hell will break loose!

Corey Graves: That’s a fair point, Mauro, but it seems unfair that Charlotte is banned from ringside too! She’s an innocent party in all this.

Mauro Ranallo: Why are you so bothered about Charlotte, Corey? I thought you preferred Carmella…

As Almas and Vega entered the ring, Zelina Vega moved onto the ring apron, allowing Almas to start the match. Once Zahra Schreiber had moved onto the apron, the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: Now remember, this match will be fought under mixed tag rules, which means that if Almas or End tag out, both Zelina Vega and Zahra Schreiber would become the legal superstars.

Almas ran at End and went for a clothesline, but End ducked out of the way, then hit Almas with a series of kicks. Almas staggered backwards, and End whipped him against the ropes, then hit a back body drop. As Almas got to his feet, End set him up for a brainbuster, but Almas blocked it, countering with a suplex. Both men got to their feet and Almas feinted a front kick, then hit End with a discus back elbow! End looked dazed, and Almas got behind him, hitting an inverted DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… End kicked out! Almas got to his feet and stomped on End several times, then pulled End to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Almas ran towards End, going for a dropkick… but End moved out of the corner and grabbed Almas, then hit a reverse STO into the turnbuckles!

Corey Graves: Great counter by Tommy End!

Almas rolled out of the corner, and End hit a spinning leg drop, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1… 2… Almas kicked out! As End got to his feet, Zahra Schreiber called for the tag, and End tagged her in.

Mauro Ranallo: Zahra Schreiber will get her rematch for the Women’s Title this Sunday at Wrestlemania… can she make a statement here tonight?

As Zahra entered the ring, she pointed at Zelina Vega and ordered her to get in the ring. Zelina shook her head, then dropped down from the ring apron! Zahra looked furious, and she rolled out of the ring, chasing after Vega. Vega ran around the ring, then slid into the ring. Zahra re-entered the ring, and Zelina Vega immediately rolled her up with a small package! The referee counted – 1… 2… Zahra kicked out!

Corey Graves: Clever strategy there by Zelina Vega… she got in Zahra Schreiber’s head, and almost got a famous victory!

Mauro Ranallo: Was it clever, Corey, or was it cowardly?

Corey Graves: Both!

Both women got to their feet and locked up. Zelina set Zahra up for a snapmare, but Zahra blocked it, then lifted Vega up, hitting a backdrop. Zahra stomped on Vega’s leg several times, then grabbed her by the leg and applied a single leg Boston crab! Zelina Vega cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes and the referee ordered Zahra to break the hold. As she did so, Zahra dragged Vega to her feet and set her up for a powerbomb… but Vega countered with a hurricanrana!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter by Zelina Vega!

Almas called for the tag, and Vega crawled towards the corner… but before she could make the tag, Zahra pulled her away and hit her with a stiff kick to the head! Almas yelled at Zahra, but Zahra shrugged… then charged at Almas, knocking him off the apron! Zahra turned her attention back to Zelina Vega, signalling for the Curb Stomp, but before she could hit it, Almas entered the ring and grabbed her! Tommy End entered the ring to come to Zahra’s aid, which distracted Almas, allowing Zahra to hit a jawbreaker! End then followed it up with the Owari Death Kick! Almas rolled out of the ring as he hit the mat, and the referee ordered End to exit the ring also. As End did so, Zelina Vega grabbed Zahra from behind, rolling her up with a schoolgirl! The referee counted – 1… 2… Zahra kicked out!

Corey Graves: Zelina Vega almost stole one!

Both women got to their feet, and Vega set Zahra up for a DDT, but Zahra blocked it, countering with a northern lights suplex. Zahra then grabbed Vega by the legs, applying an inverted figure four leglock!

Corey Graves: Lucky 13! That used to be my finishing move!

Mauro Ranallo: Can it finish off Zelina Vega tonight?

Vega was unable to get to the ropes, and she tapped out. The referee called for the bell, and Zahra broke the hold, then got to her feet. Tommy End entered the ring and raised Zahra’s arm in victory.

Mauro Ranallo: A great performance by Zahra Schreiber tonight… will she leave Wrestlemania with the Women’s Title back around her waist?

Zahra and Tommy End continued to celebrate together as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Well up next we have a very special segment of Miz TV..

Corey Graves: Or is it, Curtain Call? I mean the ring seems to be set up for both.

"Moments" by Sevendust started playing in the arena. The crowd had a mixed reaction to Aiden English after the last few weeks. He stopped at the top of the ramp alone, wearing white denim pants and a white shirt with two light blue stripes and four red stars across the front. He glanced at the Gateway Title over his shoulder and shouted something at the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go, the EBWF Champion is making his way down to the ring!

Aiden walked down to the ring and set the Gateway Title under the bottom rope. He took a few steps back and slid into the ring, hoping up with the title in his hand. He walked to the far side of the ring and motioned for a microphone that was promptly tossed to them. After setting the Gateway Title back on his shoulder he began to pace the ring.

Aiden English: Now tonight despite some shotty set set up- we have a very special edition of Curta..

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "I CAME TO PLAY" bellowed through the arena as The EBWF Champion exploded out of the back. The crowd popped huge for Miz as he made his way confidently down the ramp. He wore sunglasses black pants and a white with Red Letters "Danger: I'm Awesome" shirt. He entered the ring as Aiden surprisingly opened the ropes for him. Miz gave him a very sarcastic nod.

Aiden English: Miz- welcome to the show- we're surprised that you even had the guts to show your face tonight on CURTAIN CALL after you..

Aiden tried to hold back laughter.

Aiden English: Lost to Heath Slater..

There was a mixed reaction. Miz smirked.

The Miz: Cute. We both know that you got what you wanted last week, you came down, and I was so concerned with beating that smug look off your disgusting face that I let my guard down and lost.. big freaking deal. I'll tell you one thing that I know for sure.. and that's come Wrestlemania- my focus is going to be on beating down one man.. and unfortunately for you Aiden.. that one man is you. HASH. TAG.

Crowd: FACTS!

Aiden English: Well that's int..

The Miz: And another thing.. let's get one thing straight.. I am not on YOUR SHOW.. you are on mine. This is Miz TV.. the most must see show on television.. it innovates.. it captivates.. just like the beautiful bastard that hosts it. So I'll ask the questions. Starting with this one.. Aiden.. do you think that you helping Heath Slater get an improbable win.. really did anything to improve your chances against someone who has already proven to be your superior in the past?

Aiden English smiled.

Aiden English: Interesting question Miz- and if I was on your show.. I just might answer it.. but since you're on my show, Curtain Call, the talk of the EBWF Univers! I'll ask you one. Do you think losing to Heath Slater is something that should be said about someone who is supposed to be representing greatness in our company?

The Miz: Do you think swagger jacking Miz TV with this SO called Curtain Call- makes you any more or less unbearable to all my Mizfits?

Aiden English: Do you think all that hair gel and your fifteen dollar gas station sunglasses make you a 20 year old again?

The Miz: Do you think hair jokes.. is the route you want this argument to go?

The crowd laughed as the back and forth continued. Miz and Aiden inched closer and closer getting more personal in their tone.

Aiden English: Do you think your clever little witty comments are going to do ANYTHING but get you hurt come Wrestlemania?

The Miz: Do you think you scare me? Really? I want to know. Do you think YOU scare me?

Aiden English: Do you think that I can't sense how scared you are of losing that precious title to me?

The Miz: I can't WAIT to see you try and take it from me.. in fact.. why wait?

Aiden English: Good point.

The two men were now nose to nose.

Corey Graves: Ohhh man this is about to erupt.

The Miz broke the tension with a smirk. He started to walk away and then faked like he was going to attack English. Aiden didn't flinch in the slightest. Miz started to laugh and nodded impressed.

Aiden English: You aren't as smooth as you think you are, Champ.

The Miz: We'll just have to see about that won't we, chump.

Aiden shoved Miz as Miz got in his face as he delivered that last line. Miz shoved Aiden back. This was followed by both men breaking the tension by going at each other with vicious and wild right hands. The crowd was going crazy as Miz and English were going blow for blow.

Mauro Ranallo: HERE WE GO!

Miz got the better of English at first with left hands that sent English into the corner. English battled his way out with a flurry of right hands that brought both men back to the center of the ring. Miz tackled English and the two were now on the mat exchanging blows. A host of referees came from the back to try and separate these two . After several failed attempts both men were corralled into opposite corners. English broke free from his refs and then Miz from his and the two men went at it again. With vicious haymakers. Miz went to hit an SCF but English wriggled free and speared Miz to the ground and the two continued to exchange blows once again until the refs could separate them. Miz was dragged out of the ring by the officials who tried to blockade him from going back into the ring. English had officials around him inside the ring. He picked up a microphone and though breathing heavily he spoke.

Aiden English: Come on Miz! Show all these Mizfits why you're their HERO! Show them that you are the fighting champion you are.. and not just a little pretty boy BITCH!

The Miz on the word "Bitch" was like a bat out of hell blasting his way back through the officials and right back into the ring. Aiden was able to maneuver his way around his referees as well and the two went right back at it. Seemingly blow for blow with no man gaining an advantage. Both men were now busted open as the referees were able to separate them once more. Both men were yelling trash talk at each other as their exhaustion allowed the referees to subdue this absolute brawl.

Corey Graves: This is going to be an absolute WAR at Wrestlemania for the EBWF Title, partner.

Mauro Ranallo: Ohhhh man I can't wait!

Miz and English were yelling at each other, both surrounded by EBWF officials as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote