Warfare Results 05/13/2019

Ben M

Warfare Results 05/13/2019

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

As Warfare came on the air the crowd was extremely excited during the pyrotechnics of the show. Their reactions would only intensify when they heard.

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I CAME TO PLAY"

"I Came to Play" by Downstait was heard booming over the PA System. The Miz walked down the ramp with a purpose. He was wearing a brand new "Leader of Mizfits- #FACTS" Shirt and his ring trunks. He had the EBWF Championship over his shoulder. He was flanked by his fiancée Mickie James who wore a pink top and light blue jeans. He entered the ring and held the ropes for Mickie to get in the ring with him. He demanded a microphone from the time keeper. The crowd chanted "MIZ IS AWESOME" and Miz held his hand up.

The Miz: True- but I need everyone's attention Mizfits.

The crowd came to a hush.

The Miz: Over the past couple of weeks- I have been getting screwed with- messed with- by 2 men. Week in and week out, whenever I have been in this ring doing what I do better than absolutely anyone else in the world... exhibit A.

The Miz held up the EBWF Championship to a nice pop from the crowd.

The Miz: These 2 guys have come out and have tried to mess with the one guy you just DON'T mess with, and last week it caught up to them when I was able to dispose of and reveal one of these two jamoak-a-doke ice cream cones to be none other than Alex Riley.

The crowd booed at the mention of Riley.

The Miz: So I started thinking- Alex- if you wanted to fight me- you shoulda just asked because as I've shown in the past- I have ABSOLUTELY no problem beating the hell out of you. So come on out right now and let's settle this one on one.

The crowd cheered as Miz dropped the title and motioned to the back for Riley. After a minute of nothing, Miz smirked and picked up his title.

The Miz: No surprise there, that's not and has never been what Alex has been about. He needs back up he needs his other masked man to have his back, he wants no part of me in a 1 on 1. So that got me thinking as well, if these guys are going to make it a concerted effort to screw with me 2 on 1... then I'm going to do what I need to do to make sure I got some back up. So here's a promise to Alex and whoever mystery man 2 is... if you guys try anything tonight... I got some back up, I got someone up my sleeve that is ready to not only join me in beating the living daylights out of both of you, but also who's committed to revealing whoever the other coward is that's been helping Mr. Riley. So go ahead guys try me- better yet try us- and it will be the LAST mistake you ever make in this company. Nobody messes with me and lives to talk about it in the EBWF... and the reason for that is quite simply because..

I'MMMMMMMMMMM THEEEEEEEE MIZZZZZZZZZ ANNNNNNND I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The crowd finished the phrase with him and Miz flipped the microphone to the ground and he and Mickie exited the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Strong words from the champ there, apparently he's got some back up!

Corey Graves: Could certainly get interesting tonight when Miz squares off with Chavo Guerrero Jr. in our main event!

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got women's action as Nikki Cross takes on Ruby Riott!

"We Riot" by CFO$ hit and Ruby Riott made her way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. After Riott had entered the ring, "Glasgow Cross" hit and Nikki Cross also received a mixed reaction as she headed to the ring.

Corey Graves: It looks like we have a divided crowd, Mauro... they're not sure whether to cheer for Nikki Cross or Ruby Riott!

Upon entering the ring, Nikki looked at Ruby Riott and grinned maniacally. The referee called for the bell, and Cross charged towards Riott, taking her down with a clothesline. As Riott got to her feet, Nikki hit her with a series of punches, but Riott fought back with some right hands of her own, then whipped Cross against the ropes. As Cross ran back towards her, Riott hit a superkick! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Ruby Riott almost took Nikki out instantly with that superkick!

Riott pulled Cross to her feet and hit her with some more right hands, then whipped her into the corner. Riott ran at Cross and hit a clothesline, then pulled her out of the corner and took her down with a bulldog. Riott stomped on Cross several times, trying to keep her grounded, then went back into the corner and climbed the turnbuckle. Riott went for a diving senton... but Cross moved out of the way! Riott rolled out of the ring to give herself time to recover, but Cross followed her to the outside and grabbed Riott, throwing her into the ringside barrier. Cross hit Riott with a series of kicks, then dragged her back towards the ring and slammed her head off the edge of the ring. Riott cried out in pain, and Cross laughed at her, then threw her back into the ring. As she re-entered the ring, Cross pulled Riott to her feet, and hit a DDT. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Nikki Cross in control now... she's showing that crazy side that makes her so dangerous!

Nikki got to her feet and stomped on Riott several times, then turned her over and set Riott up for the Crossface! Before Cross could lock it in fully, Riott was able to get to the ropes. The referee ordered Nikki to take a step back, allowing Riott time to get to her feet. Riott used the ropes to pull herself up, and when she was on her feet Cross grabbed her, setting her up for The Purge. Riott blocked it, then hit Cross with an STO. As Cross got to her feet, Ruby hit her with the Riot Kick! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Ruby Riott gets the victory!

Riott celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Warfare returned from commercial with Tommaso Ciampa already in the ring, and Bobby Lashley just finishing up his entrance with Lio Rush by his side. The referee checked the boots of each man competing and rang the bell. They locked up, and Lashley immediately powered Ciampa down. Ciampa stood up with a look of disbelief and the two locked up again. Lashley powered him down a second time. Lio leaned heavily onto the apron and began talking up Lashley to taunt Ciampa.

Lio Rush: You aren't ready for us! You aren't ready for the All Mighty!

Ciampa applied a side headlock, and then slapped Bobby's bald head. This got a reaction from the crowd, but Lashley recovered by taking Tommaso down. Lashley posed for the crowd and Rush pointed to him as the crowd booed mercilessly. Lashley put Ciampa in the corner, but Ciampa moved. Bobby leap frogged Tommaso, but Ciampa pulled the top rope down to get him out of the ring. Lashley got up on the apron, but Ciampa knocked him off. Ciampa bailed out of the ring, and deliver a punch to Bobby. Rush was irate at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Lio Rush can't believe it!

Lashley delivered a clothesline to Ciampa, and then put him back in the ring. Ciampa is quick to his feet, and was able to kick Lashley off of the apron before he could reenter the ring. Bobby was downed at ringside, and Ciampa did a summersault senton onto Lashley. The crowd was cheering louder now, and Lio Rush was not happy!

Corey Graves: Ciampa took a risk and it looks like it might have paid off.

Both men struggled up to their feet, and they traded right hands at ringside with Bobby coming out on top. Lashley threw Ciampa into the barricade. Bobby charged, but Ciampa moved out of the way, causing Bobby to hit the barricade hard. The two men battled back into the ring, and Lashley applied a chin lock on Ciampa. He fought up and elbowed out. Lashley charged again, but Ciampa elbowed him. Lio Rush continued to mouth off at ringside, so Ciampa got out of the ring to an ovation from the crowd. Ciampa stalked Rush around the ring before chasing him. Ciampa grabbed him to the delight of the crowd, but Lashley quickly stopped him. The crowd booed Lashley as he sent Ciampa into the ring steps before following up by sending him into the barricade. Rush tried to get the crowd hyped up for Lashley, but they weren't buying it.

Corey Graves: Lio Rush is persistent. I'll give him that.

Lashley got Ciampa back in the ring and hit him repeatedly with forearms. Lashley clotheslined Ciampa in the corner before hitting a running shoulder. Ciampa started to fight back and hit the ropes, but Lashley countered him with a spine buster. Lashley busted out another pose, and the crowd was not happy. Lashley shrugged them off, and hit a delayed vertical suplex.

Mauro Ranallo: Lashley almost had him!

Corey Graves: Lashley can't believe Ciampa kicked out!

Lashley applied the full nelson, but Ciampa got out by stomping the foot. Ciampa kicked Lashley in the chest, and hit a desperation DDT. Ciampa went for the pin.

Mauro Ranallo: And another kick out!

Ciampa went to the top rope, but Rush distracted him by climbing up on the ring apron. Lashley charged on Ciampa, and got him into the tree of woe, before viciously kicking him in the knee. Lashley picked Ciampa up and hit an over-the-shoulder slam. He pulled Ciampa into the middle of the ring before pinning him and hooking the leg.

3!

Corey Graves: And everything Lio Rush said about The All Mighty is true!

Mauro Ranallo: Ciampa gave him a run for his money, but it wasn't enough in the end Corey.

Lio Rush got into the ring to raise Lashley's hand as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

"Aphrodite" hit the PA and Torrie Wilson came to the ring to a welcoming crowd.

Corey Graves: Torrie Wilson just gets lovelier every day, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: She takes on the former Women's Champ, Liv Morgan.

"Illest" hit and Liv Morgan made her way to the ring, tossing the merch snapback into the crowd once she was inside. The bell rang and the match started with Liv pushing Torrie into the corner. The referee called her off, and there was a clean break, before Liv followed up with a headlock. Liv bridged that into a couple of rolling pins, all of which got a one count.

Mauro Ranallo: Liv trying to make short work of Torrie here.

Torrie guillotined Liv against the top rope and followed it up with a massive boot. Wilson then drove Liv into the corner, but Liv replied with another swift roll-up. Torrie kicked out and replied with a series of kicks followed by a suplex.

Corey Graves: Nice move from Torrie Wilson! She's going for the win.

Liv kicked out, and Torrie got up, obviously frustrated by the count. She turned back to Liv just in time to eat a reverse roundhouse kick! Liv went for the pin.

3!

Corey Graves: Another legend left in the dust! Liv Morgan is victorious tonight!

Liv allowed the referee to raise her hand in victory before a promo for King of the Ring played.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, The Miz is in action once again as he takes on Chavo Guerrero!

Corey Graves: We found out last week that one of the masked men who has been attacking The Miz is his former protégé, Alex Riley... but will that stop them from going after Miz again?

Chavo Guerrero made his way to the ring first to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When Guerrero was in the ring, "I Came To Play" by Downstait hit and the crowd cheered as The Miz headed to the ring. After Miz had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Miz and Guerrero circled one another, before locking up in the center of the ring. Guerrero applied a headlock, but Miz broke out of it and whipped Guerrero against the ropes, then took him down with a shoulder block. As Guerrero got to his feet, Miz hit him with a series of punches, then whipped him into the corner. Miz ran at Guerrero, going for the Awesome Clothesline, but Guerrero blocked it, then went to the top rope. As Miz staggered backwards, Guerrero hit a diving crossbody, then made the cover. The referee counted – 1... 2... Miz kicked out! Guerrero pulled Miz to his feet, and set him up for a suplex, but Miz blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet, and Miz hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Chavo kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action thus far!

Miz got to his feet and stomped on Guerrero several times, then pulled him to his feet and threw him into the corner. Miz hit Guerrero with a series of kicks to the chest, then sat him on the top rope, setting him up for a superplex. Guerrero blocked it, knocking Miz down from the turnbuckle, then hit a missile dropkick. Both men got to their feet, and Guerrero hit Miz with the Three Amigos! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Chavo almost had Miz beat there!

Guerrero pulled Miz to his feet and hit a brainbuster, then climbed to the top rope and went for the Frog Splash... but Miz rolled out of the way! Both men were down for several seconds, then as they got to their feet, Miz grabbed Guerrero and hit him with the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz hooked the leg, but before the referee could count the 3, Alex Riley hopped over the ringside barrier and rushed into the ring, attacking The Miz. The referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: He might have been unmasked, but Alex Riley is still determined to make The Miz's life hell!

As Miz tried to fight Riley off, the other masked man attacked Miz from behind. Riley and the masked man double-teamed Miz, beating him down, when "Phenomenal" by CFO$ hit.

Corey Graves: Mauro, is that...?

Mauro Ranallo: It is!

The crowd cheered as AJ Styles ran down the ramp. As Styles climbed onto the ring apron, Riley turned to face him... Styles springboarded off the top rope, hitting Riley with the Phenomenal Forearm! Styles then grabbed the masked man, hitting him with a series of punches. The masked man tried to fight back, but Styles lifted him up over his shoulder, hitting a back-to-belly piledriver. Both men got to their feet, and Styles hit the masked man with the Styles Clash! Styles then helped The Miz to his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: AJ Styles is back! He's The Miz's back up!

The crowd cheered as AJ Styles and The Miz stood side by side. Styles and Miz looked down at the masked man, and they were about to unmask him when Alex Riley got to his feet. Miz ran at Riley, hitting him with a clothesline and sending him over the top rope! Styles then held the masked man in place, and the Miz pulled off his mask to reveal...

Corey Graves: It's Ted DiBiase Jr.!

Mauro Ranallo: We haven't seen him in EBWF for over three years!

Styles and Miz threw DiBiase out of the ring, then Styles raised Miz's arm in the air. Styles and Miz celebrated in the ring together, while DiBiase and Riley retreated up the ramp.