Warfare Results 06/10/2019

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 06/10/2019

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to EBWF Warfare.

Pyro shot off around the Greensboro Coliseum as the crowd got ready for an intense evening of action.

Corey Graves: The King of the Ring plot thickens as the landscape of EBWF changes with every match. We'll kick things off with some women's wrestling to see who will advance in the Queen of the Ring Tournament!

Toreador II hit the PA and the crowd cheered the arrival of Raquel Diaz, who came to the ring alone.

Corey Graves: I thought Raquel would be out here with Aiden English or CM Punk tonight, Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: She wants to go it alone as she faces the EBWF Legend, Torrie Wilson tonight!

On cue, Aphrodite hit and Torrie came to the ring with a huge ovation from the crowd. The referee rang the bell as soon as Torrie slid in under the bottom rope. Torrie came right at Raquel and slapped on a bow and arrow. The fans were here for it, and Torrie shouted as she wrenched it on even more. Diaz fought out of it and Torrie went for a bridged roll up.

Mauro Ranallo: And Raquel kicked out!

Diaz bullied Torrie to the corner and whipped her to the opposite buckles. She missed the follow up and nearly got rolled up. Raquel rolled out to the apron and hanged Torrie up on the top rope. Raquel connected with some kicks to the gut before going for a small package. She grabbed Torrie by the head but had her feet swept out from underneath her and nearly got rolled up again. Diaz again bullied Torrie to the corner but missed a hair fling attempt. Torrie came back with two clotheslines but got caught up and Raquel hit the Gory Bomb!

Corey Graves: Raquel Diaz might have it here!

3!

Corey Graves: Raquel Diaz advances in the Queen of the Ring Tournament!

Mauro Ranallo: What an effort from Torrie Wilson. She couldn't best Raquel tonight!

The scene cut to a promo package for the King of the Ring PPV.

SEGMENT

Charly Caruso stood backstage when the cameras returned from a commercial break. She wore a bright pink dress that hugged her body tightly, matching her lip stick with her dress. She flashed a smile at the camera and spoke into her microphone.

Charly Caruso: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, I am right outside of the EBWF Women’s locker room hoping to get a few words from Summer Rae about the Queen of the Ring…

She turned and knocked on the locker room door. The door clicked and slowly opened up. Out popped Summer Rae’s head, she looked from side to side then at Charly Caruso.

Summer Rae: Uh-uh! You better not be here to tell me that they are trying to get me to have a match tonight. I got a BYE hunny, don’t get it twisted! I’m advancing into round two whether they like it or not. I won’t let them screw me out of yet another opportunity! Uh-uh. I don’t think so! I’m NOT wrestling! No.

Charly Caruso quickly shook her head no.

Charly Caruso: That’s not why I’m here, Summer-

Summer Rae: Listen! I wouldn’t be surprised if Natalya was STILL trying to get revenge from all that stuff in the past. She’s petty like that. Petty gang. She’s a snake. No.. even worse… She’s an Ikeda!

Summer Rae made a gagging motion and continued on.

Summer Rae: She might have been successful in chasing off Sasha Banks and Eva Marie, but not me. Not THIS Mean Girl! You can’t get rid of me!!

Charly Caruso: Summer.. You don’t have a-

Summer Rae: Shhh, I’m talking, Charly! Like I was saying… with the corrupt Ikeda overlords running everything, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that it is me that is probably getting screwed out of my “bye”. Never mind the fact that Raquel Diaz, Velvet Sky, and Torrie Wilson got one. Hmm, Aiden’s wife, and the other two - Torrie Wilson and Velvet Sky… well, it’s a toss up on who’s next between the two in the “Wes Ikeda Future Ex Wives Club”. So no doubt he aims to take mine away instead of any of them. It’s totally unfair. Tell me now that the Ikeda’s aren’t out to get me, even after ALL this time. Like get over it already! How long has it been since Natalya stepped in a ring… like.. Didn’t she just have a baby? Stop worrying about me! She’s so obsessed.

Summer Rae scoffed and shook her head

Charly Caruso: Summer! You still have the night off, there is no match tonight! I am only here to see what your thoughts were on this years Queen of the Ring tournament. I’ve been trying to tell you that.

Summer Rae: So..no match?

Charly Caruso: Nope.

Summer Rae: ...Then why the hell am I standing here talking to you?! I have to lay low and plan my next attack. I can’t risk being out in the open like this... one of them could be anywhere, ready to take me out at any moment. They don’t want me to be the Champion, ever! Thanks a lot for exposing me for nothing, Charly!

Summer Rae ducked back into the locker room and shut the door. Charly shrugged her shoulders and shook her head as the camera went to back to ringside.

MATCH TWO

Corey Graves: The King of the Ring Tournament continues now with an insane matchup!

Hardcore Holly was first to the ring, followed by Edge and then the crowd was on their feet for the return of CM Punk. He did his usual "It's Clobbering Time" entrance and charged down to the ring with purpose. Punk got into the ring and Hardcore Holly went directly to CM Punk attacking him early. Holly rolled up Punk but Edge broke it up on the two count. CM Punk clotheslined Edge over the top rope, and Holly stood back happily to watch.

Mauro Ranallo: Well that seemed unnecessary.

Corey Graves: CM Punk is gonna go airborne!

CM Punk flew through the ropes, out of the ring onto Edge. Holly took a risk too, flying over the top rope onto both CM Punk and Edge. Holly grabbed the opponent nearest to him, CM Punk. He threw Punk back into the ring under the bottom rope, and once again attempted the pin.

Mauro Ranallo: And Punk kicked out!

CM Punk was back on his feet with a clothesline on Hardcore Holly. He attempted a cover, but Holly kicked out. CM Punk body slammed Holly as the crowd began chanting "CM Punk!! CM Punk!!" Edge crawled back up onto the ring apron.

Corey Graves: Here comes the ultimate opportunist!

Punk attempted to hit Edge off the apron but Edge retaliated with an elbow to CM Punk’s face. Edge repeatedly delivered right hands to CM Punk's face, wearing him down and backing him into a corner. Edge knocked Punk silly, and then sat him on the top corner. Hardcore Holly jumped in, pushing Edge out of the way and then attempted to suplex CM Punk but Edge came back once again with a clothesline. Punk jumped off the turnbuckle, but he crashed and burned.

Mauro Ranallo: These men are leaving it all in the ring tonight!

Edge was to his feet first and got CM Punk around the waist. Punk threw Edge off the ropes and gave him a high kick to the face. Hardcore Holly charged at Punk, and Punk hit an elbow to Hardcore Holly and a two count. Edge jumped on pinning CM Punk’s shoulders to the ground with a two count as well. The crowd cheered the tenacity. Edge went low, sweeping the leg of CM Punk and putting on a leg lock, with Hardcore Holly behind him with a sleeper hold. CM Punk grabbed Hardcore Holly by the hair. Edge begged them off, and as Holly engaged Punk, Edge attempted to spear CM Punk but Hardcore Holly helped block it.

Mauro Ranallo: Wait, who is this? Is that...

Corey Graves: That's Chavo Guerrero!

Holly went for the cover on CM Punk but Edge once again stopped it. Punk rolled out under the bottom rope, trying to regroup, as Holly hit a knee to Edge's chin knocking him to the mat. Chavo Guerrero approached Punk, and pointed to the ring. Punk asked him what he was doing, and he pointed toward the ring again before putting his hands in Punk's chest and gesturing back up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Is Chavo trying to get Punk to abandon the match?

Holly went to the ropes and mouthed off to both Chavo and Punk, trying to intimidate Punk back into the ring. Chavo shoved Punk a little harder and...

Corey Graves: CM Punk! CM Punk just unloaded on Chavo.

The two men were exchanging right hands up the ramp, and the crowd was cheering through their confusion. Holly was yelling down at the two men, watching the commotion and he finally waved them off as if to say "Forget it" Holly turned around...

Corey Graves: Spear! Spear!

Holly was flattened, and Edge quickly hooked the leg.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Edge has done it! He'll advance in the King of the Ring Tournament!

Corey Graves: What on earth happened with Chavo and Punk?

Mauro Ranallo: Whatever it was, without the complication of the triple threat, Edge has won here tonight.

Edge's arm was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, AJ Styles takes on Randy Orton and Braun Strowman in our main event... up first though, we've got Velvet Sky versus Liv Morgan for a place in the Queen of the Ring semi finals!

"Angel on my Shoulder" hit and the crowd cheered as Velvet Sky made her way to the ring. When Velvet had entered the ring, "Illest" by Far East Movement hit and Liv Morgan came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Once both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Morgan ran at Sky, taking her down with a clothesline. Sky got to her feet, and Morgan hit a hip toss, then when Sky got back up, Morgan whipped her against the ropes. As Sky ran back towards her, Liv Morgan hit a single leg dropkick. Both women got to their feet, and Morgan hit another single leg dropkick.

Mauro Ranallo: Impressive start from Liv Morgan! She's got more energy than a Duracell battery!

Velvet Sky got to her feet once more and Morgan hit an STO, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Morgan stomped on Sky several times, then pulled her to her feet and whipped her into the corner. Morgan ran at Sky, going for a corner clothesline, but Sky got her knees up and blocked it. As Morgan staggered backwards, Velvet Sky climbed onto the second rope, then hit Morgan a diving double axe handle. Sky then pulled Morgan to her feet, hitting a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted – 1... 2... Morgan kicked out! Sky pulled Morgan to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. As Morgan ran back towards her, Sky went for an arm drag, but Morgan blocked it, then grabbed Velvet from behind and hit a belly-to-back suplex. Both women got to their feet and Morgan hit a running one-handed bulldog, followed by a kip-up. Morgan stood over Velvet Sky, waiting for her to get to her feet. When Sky was up, Morgan grabbed her and ran towards the corner, hitting the #201! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Liv Morgan books her place in the semi finals!

Mauro Ranallo: Don't go anywhere, our main event is up next!

Morgan celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

The cameras cut backstage once more where we see a giant commotion off to the side. As the camera gets closer, two referees run into scene and directly over to where the commotion was. A few of EBWF’s training staff members knelt over none other than, Summer Rae. Unconscious, Summer laid there on the floor. As the referees arrived, they instantly pulled back the crowd of people that surround Summer Rae.

Trainer: Summer? Summer, can you hear me?

Summer was obviously out cold, but the trainer still attempted to wake her. The trainers look around at the scene. The area in which Summer laid was a wreck. Trash from overturned trash cans littered the floor. knocked over drinks made different colored liquids merge together around Summer’s body. The trainer’s eyes then rose up to the referees.

Trainer: What happened?

The referees looked at each other and shook there head in confusion. It seemed as though none of them knew anything. The trainers looked around at the crowd that had gathered, but each of them had the same empty and confused look on their faces as well. Just then, a familiar voice was heard.

Angelina Love: Move it! Let me through!

Angelina Love walked up onto the scene with another referee. She worked her way through and stood over the training staff as they evaluated Summer Rae. She put her hand on one of their shoulders as she bent forward.

Angelina Love: What happened here?!

There trainer looked up at her and shook his head.

Trainer: No one knows.

Angelina stood up and looked around. She moved around the area and looked at the chaos that was around. As she moved, Angelina stepped on some of the random trash, most notable was a Jolly Rancher wrapper that was hidden by her shoes as she stood in front of the crowd.

Angelina Love: There are a dozen eyes here, and not one of you saw a thing?! Seriously?!

Annoyed, Angelina sighed and mumbled under her breath. She rolled her eyes as she turned back to the trainers. Just then, the EMTs rolled up with a stretcher. They unstrapped the backboard and lifted it off the stretcher. They knelt down next to Summer and instantly, yet cautiously, tended to Summer. Angelina stood there helpless as the EMTs got Summer supported on the backboard with the straps and a neck brace. They slowly lifted her off the floor and onto the stretcher. Lead by the EMTs, the group moved with Summer, all showing their concern. The EMTs quickly lead Summer to the nearest ambulance and loaded her up. Angelina stood in the garage as the ambulance pulled away with the sirens blaring.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we have a HUGE main event... Braun Strowman takes on Randy Orton and AJ Styles in a King of the Ring first round match!

Corey Graves: You have to wonder what sort of condition AJ Styles is in after what happened last week...

"I Am Stronger" by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Braun Strowman made his way to the ring. When Strowman was in the ring, "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" by A Perfect Circle hit and Randy Orton also received a mixed reaction from the crowd. As Orton entered the ring, he locked eyes with Strowman, who glared at him and clenched his fists. "Phenomenal" by CFO$ hit, and Orton and Strowman turned their attention to the stage as AJ Styles came out to huge cheers.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, despite being betrayed by his so called best friend The Miz last week, AJ Styles looks fully focused on his match tonight Corey!

Corey Graves: Of course he is, Mauro – if he wins the King of the Ring tournament, that automatically makes him the number one contender for Miz's World Championship!

After Styles had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Strowman immediately charged at Styles and Orton, taking them both down with a double clothesline. Orton got back to his feet first, and Strowman threw him out of the ring, then grabbed AJ Styles. Strowman tried to pull Styles to his feet, but Styles countered with a jawbreaker. As Strowman staggered backwards, Styles hit him with a forearm smash, then followed it up with an enzuigiri. Strowman looked dazed, but he stayed on his feet, until Styles hit him with the Pele Kick! As Strowman fell to the mat, Randy Orton re-entered the ring and hit Styles with a steel chair! The crowd booed, which seemed to amuse Orton.

Mauro Ranallo: Orton is using a weapon! That's uncalled for!

Corey Graves: He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do, Mauro... using the triple threat rules to his advantage!

Orton grabbed Strowman and hit a DDT onto the steel chair, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Orton got to his feet and stomped on Strowman several times, until AJ Styles grabbed Orton, hitting him with a series of punches. Orton fought back with some right hands of his own, then went to whip him against the ropes... but Styles reversed the Irish whip, sending Orton into the ropes, before hitting a dropkick! Both men got to their feet, and Styles hit a brainbuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Braun Strowman interrupted the count! Strowman pulled Styles to his feet and threw him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a bodypress. As Styles stumbled out of the corner, Strowman hit a clothesline, sending Styles over the top rope. Strowman then turned his attention back to Randy Orton, who quickly picked up the steel chair. Strowman challenged Orton to bring it, and Orton swung the chair at Strowman... but Strowman blocked it, snatching the chair out of Orton's hands! Orton looked surprised, and he pleaded with Strowman not to use the chair... then hit Strowman with a low blow!

Mauro Ranallo: More underhanded tactics from Ort... hey wait a minute! What's happening at ringside?!

The camera cut to the ringside area, where Ted DiBiase and Alex Riley had just jumped over the barrier and began attacking AJ Styles! The crowd booed, then cheered as Styles began to fight the two men off. Styles threw DiBiase into the ring steps, then shoved Riley hard against the ringside barrier. Styles punched Riley several times, then grabbed him and yelled "where’s Miz?" Just then, a fan in the front row threw a drink in AJ's face! The fan then hit Styles with a sucker punch, before taking off his hood to reveal...

Corey Graves: Styles asked where The Miz his... he was in the front row the whole time! Hiding in plain sight!

Miz climbed over the ringside barrier and hit Styles with the Skull Crushing Finale! The referee yelled at The Miz, ordering him to leave the ringside area. Miz shrugged, then made his way up the ramp with Alex Riley and Ted DiBiase. As ringside officials checked on Styles, the camera cut back to the ring. Orton had Strowman set up for a suplex, and he went to lift him up... but Strowman blocked it, countering with a suplex of his own. Both men got to their feet, and Strowman set Orton up for the running powerslam... but Orton broke free, then hit an...

Mauro Ranallo: RKO outta nowhere!

Instead of going for the cover, Orton got to his feet and looked down at Strowman. Strowman was trying to get to his feet, but Orton ran at him and hit the Punt Kick! Orton then hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Orton wins!

Orton celebrated as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote