Warfare Results 06/24/2019

Ben M

Warfare Results 06/24/2019

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

After the pyrotechnics had concluded the camera panned around the audience and all of a sudden a Sky Box at the stadium was shown. The camera zoomed into the Sky Box to reveal a sign in flashing lights that read "The Trilogy" inside the sky box we saw Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase, and The Miz all sipping champagne completely decked out in three piece suits. Their hair was slicked with gel, and they had beautiful women in the box with them. Mickie James sat right next to the Champion, Miz, who had the title belt over his right shoulder. He had a microphone in hand as he stood up out of his seat. The crowd looked up at him from their seats and booed him ferociously.

The Miz: Oh would you dweeb milkshakes... just shut your god damn mouths?

Corey Graves: Did he just call these people dweeb milkshakes?

Mauro Ranallo: That's what I heard Cor....

The Miz: I mean really? What do you people want from me? AJ Styles is back and he's doing his whole... "I'm AJ Styles I'm back to be your buddy, Miz" bit... meanwhile I'm the freaking World Champion- and experience tells me that really AJ is just picking a spot on my back that he wants to stab the most... and I'm supposed to sit back and be like... "Hey AJ... how about this spot... it's meaty... it should stab real nice." Forget it... I've learned from the past... I'm an asshole... I get it... I don't give one shred of a piss about anything but being the EBWF Champion. I'm an asshole... but make no mistake about it you MIZtakes...

More boos.

The Miz: So is AJ... the only difference is... in 2019 I'm embracing it before AJ can do his whole... "I'm wearing the hood over my head because I'm now a bad ass shtick" after he double crossed me for the 90th time. So this ladies and gentlemen is my DEFENSE... this ladies and gentlemen is the TRUE TRILOGY- the best TRILOGY- because it's the TRILOGY without AJ Styles... it's the TRILOGY that though it's members have been through ups and downs... I know at the end of the day despite what we've been through... that these guys really have my back. They are the true friends. They are the guys that though they've had their moments of ambition, know and value what I am and WHO I AM in this business... and that you bumbling wastes of oxygen... is the BEST WRESTLER TO EVER GRACE THIS FREAKING PLANET... that you worthless pieces of human excrement... is THE GOD AMONG MEN... THE GREATEST OF THE GREAT... CREAM OF THE CROP... YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER'S.... FAVORITE... aw screw it... I don't care if I'm ANYONES FAVORITE... because who cares about anything except this!

The Miz slammed his World Title against the sky box window and the crowd gave him an inordinate amount of heat.

The Miz: This is what it's all about... this is what I have... and the reason I have it... is because I AM IT... when it comes to wrestling greatness. AJ, you mother.... if you really want THIS... then you're going to have to pry it out of my cold dead fingers... because history is not repeating itself when it comes to this title... the only history we're going to see repeated is you LOSING... CRYING... COMPLAINING... then LEAVING... you are out of your league... and you don't have the bat speed to catch up to me this time around... BUDDY.

The Miz' words dripped in sarcasm on "buddy"

The Miz: You want this AJ? Come get it. I dare you.

BECAUSSEEEEEEEE I'MMMMMMMM THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANNNNNNNND I'MMMMMMMMMM

Crowd: AWFUL!

The Miz: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"Awake and Alive Instrumental" by Skillet played as Miz sat down and sipped his champagne with an intense look on his face as Riley and Ted padded him on the back, and the first match was set to begin.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and King of the Ring is just six days away! Tonight, we'll see the Queen of the Ring semi-final matches and all four King of the Ring quarter-finals... up first, we've got Alexa Bliss versus Ruby Riott!

Corey Graves: Alexa beat Sarah Logan last week, but she was viciously attacked by the Riot Squad – Logan, Riott and Liv Morgan – after the match. There's no way she'll be 100% after that assault, Mauro, and given that Morgan and Logan will no doubt try to get involved tonight, the odds will be against Bliss!

Mauro Ranallo: And don't forget Corey, Liv Morgan faces Raquel Diaz in the second semi-final later on tonight... if Riott and Morgan get their way, we'll have two members of the Riot Squad in the Queen of the Ring final!

"Crushed" by Parkway Drive hit and Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring. When Bliss was in the ring, "We Riot" by CFO$ hit and Ruby Riott headed to the ring, accompanied as expected by Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. When Riott was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Bliss went for a headlock, but Riott fought out of it and whipped Bliss against the ropes, then hit an arm drag. As Bliss got to her feet, Riott took her down with a clothesline, then stomped on her several times. Bliss rolled out of the way and get to her feet, then locked up with Riott once more. This time, Bliss went for a hammerlock, but Riott fought out of it and whipped Bliss into the corner, then charged towards her and hit a forearm smash! Bliss looked dazed, and as she staggered forwards Riott hit an STO, then hooked the leg, the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Corey Graves: Riott starting strong here, much to the delight of her cronies!

Riott pulled Bliss to her feet and dragged her back towards the corner, slamming her head of the top turnbuckle before sitting Bliss on the top rope. Riott set Bliss up for a superplex, but Bliss blocked it and shoved Riott off the ropes, then jumped from the top rope, hitting Riott with a diving crossbody. Both women got to their feet, and Alexa hit a snapmare, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss showing great resilience here!

Bliss pulled Riott to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both women got to their feet, and Bliss hit Riott with a neckbreaker, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted – 1... 2... Riott kicked out! Bliss got to her feet and stomped on Riott several times, then ran against the ropes... but as she hit the ropes, Sarah Logan grabbed her by the legs, tripping her! The crowd booed and the referee looked over at Logan, who stepped away from the ring and held up her hands, protesting her innocence. Riott got to her feet, looked down at Bliss and smirked, then pulled her to her feet an hit a DDT. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Bliss kicked out!

Corey Graves: Thanks to Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott is back in control...

Riott pulled Bliss to her feet and threw her out of the ring, then began talking to the referee, distracting him. Outside the ring, Liv Morgan lifted Alexa Bliss up, then dropped her onto the ringside barrier! Bliss fell to the ground, clutching her ribs, and Morgan threw her back into the ring. Riott then made the cover, and the referee counted – once again, Alexa Bliss kicked out! Frustrated, Riott pulled Bliss to her feet and lifted her up for a body slam, but Bliss countered with a headscissors takedown! Both women got to their feet and Bliss jumped on Riott's back, going for a crucifix pin! The referee counted – 1... 2... Riott kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: No matter what Riott and the Riot Squad do, Alexa Bliss keeps on fighting!

Both women got to their feet and Bliss grabbed Riott by the throat, setting her up for the chokehold STO, but Riott blocked it, then hit an enzuigiri. Bliss fell to the mat, and Riott grabbed her by the arm, locking in the Fujiwara armbar! Bliss screamed in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes and the referee forced Riott to break the hold. Bliss used the ropes to pull herself up, and Riott ran at her, going for a clothesline, but Bliss ducked out of the way and pulled down on the ropes, sending Ruby Riott to the outside. As Logan and Morgan tried to help Riott to her feet, Alexa Bliss ran to the corner and climbed to the top rope, then took out all three members of the Riot Squad with a crossbody! Bliss then quickly threw Riott back into the ring and climbed the turnbuckle once again, this time hitting Riott with the Twisted Bliss! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: Unbelievable! What a win for Alexa Bliss!

Mauro Ranallo: Tremendous performance from Little Miss Bliss... now she needs to get the hell out of Dodge!

Alexa rolled out of the ring and made her way up the ramp, getting as far away from the Riot Squad as possible.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got the All Mighty versus a man who already considers himself to be a King... Bobby Lashley goes one on one with PAC in the first of our King of the Ring quarter final matches!

"Dominance" played over the PA and Lashley was met with a chorus of boos from the Oklahoma crowd. The smug superstar walked down the ramp, Lio Rush by his side taunting the fans in attendance. After Lashley had entered the ring, "The Abduction" by John Williams hit and the crowd have a mixed reaction as PAC stepped out onto the stage. PAC made his way to the ring and upon entering the ring, stared Lashley down. Lio Rush began yelling inaudibly at PAC, trying to distract him, but PAC just shrugged him off and remained focused on his opponent. As the bell rang, both men circled each other. Lashley tried to grab PAC, but the high flyer used his quickness to escape. PAC attempted to chop Lashley down, but this just angered the big man, who is finally able to get a hold of the artist formerly known as Neville. Lashley grabbed the back of his opponent's neck and hit him with several massive chops to the chest. PAC winced, and was met with a thunderous clothesline. After some ground offense, Lashley picked PAC up and placed him on his shoulder, attempting a powerslam, but PAC was able to wriggle free. PAC hit Lashley with a series of kicks and was finally able to knock the big man down onto one knee. PAC hit Lashley with a low dropkick, knocking him onto hit back, then went to the top rope. Neville signalled for the R.E.D. Arrow, but Lashley quickly got to his feet and leapt up the turnbuckle, throwing PAC over his head with a release belly-to-belly superplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! Did you see how far Lashley threw PAC across the ring, Corey? PAC could have broken his neck!

Corey Graves: Look how happy Lio Rush is about that, Mauro... he hasn't smiled that much since he found out he was tall enough to ride Space Mountain!

As PAC lay motionless on the mat, Lashley walked over to him, laughing at his fallen opponent. Lashley grabbed PAC and went to pull him to his feet... but PAC rolled him up into a small package! The referee counted – 1... 2... Lashley kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: PAC was playing possum, and Lashley's cockiness almost cost him dearly!

Corey Graves: Suddenly Lio Rush doesn't look so pleased!

Both men got to their feet, and Lashley whipped PAC against the ropes, but PAC countered with a handspring backflip into a tornado DDT! He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Lashley kicked out! PAC looked frustrated, and he stomped on Lashley several times then ran against the ropes. As PAC hit the ropes, Lio Rush grabbed him by the leg, trying to trip him! The crowd booed and PAC turned around, glaring at Lashley's hype man. Rush protested his innocence, but PAC shook his head and climbed out of the ring, grabbing Lio Rush and throwing him into the ring steps! PAC then turned around, and was about to climb back into the ring when Lashley hit him with a baseball slide! As PAC stumbled backwards, Lashley slid out of the ring and grabbed him, lifting him up and hitting a bodyslam onto the ring apron! PAC cried out in pain, and Lashley threw him back into the ring, then lifted him up once more, this time hitting the Dominator! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Lashley gets the win... and he could yet be joined by Lio Rush in the semi-finals!

Corey Graves: That's assuming Rush is still cleared to compete, Mauro... he hit his head pretty hard on those ring steps!

Lashley celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from commercial, Elias Samson was in the ring. Elias taunted the crowd, then began to play one of his songs, but he was interrupted by "Metalingus" and the crowd cheered as Edge made his way to the ring. When Edge was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Elias charged towards Edge, hitting him with a series of punches and trapping him in the corner of the ring. As Elias continued to pummel him, Edge fell into a sitting position, and Elias stomped on him several times before dragging Edge to his feet and whipping him into the opposing corner. Elias ran across the ring, going for a corner clothesline, but Edge got his knees up and blocked it. As Elias staggered backwards, Edge went to the top rope, hitting a diving crossbody. Both men got to their feet and Edge hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Elias kicked out! Edge pulled Elias to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, then whipped him against the ropes. As Elias ran back towards him, Edge went for a hip toss, but Elias blocked it, then hit a Russian legsweep. Elias stomped on Edge several times, trying to keep him grounded, then ran against the ropes and hit a running leg drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Edge kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action thus far! Both of these superstars giving it their all tonight, Corey!

Corey Graves: They know what's at stake Mauro... a place in the King of the Ring semi-finals!

Elias sat Edge up, applying a chinlock, but Edge fought out of it and both men got to their feet. Edge and Elias exchanged right hands, and after gaining the upper hand, Edge whipped Elias into the corner. As Elias reached the corner, he grabbed the ropes to stop himself, then as Edge ran towards him, Elias hit a mule kick. Edge staggered backwards, and Elias grabbed him, dragging Edge into the corner then slamming his head off the turnbuckle. Elias climbed to the top rope and walked along the ropes, hitting Walk With Elias! He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1...2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Elias is in control now... what a huge victory this would be for him if he can defeat the former EBWF World Champion!

Elias pulled Edge to his feet, and set him up for the Drift Away, but blocked it and countered with a suplex. Both men got to their feet, and Edge ran at Elias, taking him down with a clothesline. As Elias got back to his feet, Edge hit a big boot, then when Elias got back up, Edge hit the Edgecution! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Elias kicked out just before the 3!

Corey Graves: Edge can't believe it... he thought he had Elias beat there!

Edge looked frustrated and he dragged Elias to his feet, setting him up for a powerbomb. Elias blocked it, countering with a back body drop, then as Edge got back up, Elias took him down with a lariat. Elias then grabbed Edge by the legs, locking him in a Boston crab! Edge cried out in pain, but he was able to get to the ropes. Elias refused to break the hold! The referee threatened to disqualify Elias, and began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... Elias broke the hold just before the count of 5! Elias pulled Edge away from the ropes, and went to reapply the Boston crab, but Edge kicked him away and got to his feet. Elias ran at Edge, going for a clothesline, but Edge ducked out of the way then hit a spinning heel kick. Elias stumbled to his feet, and Edge charged towards him, hitting the Spear! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Edge advances to the semi-finals!

Corey Graves: Elias put up one hell of a fight... what a match!

Edge celebrated, then made his way to the back.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Well earlier tonight, Alexa Bliss was able to defeat Ruby Riott to book her place in the Queen of the Ring final. It's now time to find out who she'll face in the final... will it be the former Women's Champion, Raquel Diaz, or Ruby Riott's partner in crime, Liv Morgan?

Raquel Diaz came to the ring first, then out came Liv Morgan, accompanied by Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan. When both Diaz and Morgan were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Diaz went for a snapmare, but Morgan blocked it, countering with a hammerlock. Diaz broke free, then went for a clothesline, but Morgan ducked out of the way and whipped her against the ropes. As Diaz ran back towards her, Morgan hit a hiptoss, then as Diaz got to her feet, Morgan hit an enzuigiri. Diaz looked dazed, and Morgan whipped her against the ropes once more, this time hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet and Morgan hit Diaz with an STO, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Strong start by Liv Morgan here! She's determined to book her place in the Queen of the Ring Final for the second year running!

Corey Graves: If she does, Mauro, we'll have a rematch from the final last year... I'm pretty sure that's a first!

As Morgan got to her feet, Riott and Logan shouted words of encouragement from ringside. Morgan stomped on Diaz several times, then pulled her to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Diaz blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. As Liv Morgan got to her feet, Diaz whipped her into the corner and sat her on the top rope, setting her up for a superplex. Morgan blocked it and countered with a sunset flip powerbomb! She hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Diaz kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great counter by Liv Morgan! She almost had Raquel Diaz beat there!

Morgan pulled Stratus to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes, but Diaz reversed the Irish whip, sending Morgan against the ropes. As Morgan hit the ropes, she grabbed onto the top rope, stopping herself. Diaz ran towards her, going for a clothesline, but Morgan pulled down on the ropes and ducked out of the way, sending Diaz out of the ring! Morgan then began arguing with the referee, accusing him off counting too slowly. While the referee was distracted, Logan and Riott attacked Raquel Diaz! Logan ran at Diaz, hitting the Shotgun Knees, then Riott pulled Diaz to her feet and hit her with the Riot Kick! Riott threw Diaz back into the ring, then she and Sarah Logan moved away from the ring, keeping themselves well clear of Diaz. Upon seeing Diaz back in the ring, Morgan quickly ended her argument with the referee and grabbed Diaz, running into the corner and hit the #201! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: Liv Morgan advances to the final, thanks to a helping hand from the Riot Squad!

Corey Graves: Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan could make all the difference for Liv Morgan on Sunday, Mauro... Alexa Bliss better watch out!

Morgan, Riott and Logan celebrated together as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FIVE

As Warfare returned from commercial, Lio Rush was on his way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Before the commercial break, we saw Liv Morgan get a victory over the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble winner, Raquel Diaz, to book her place in the Queen of the Ring final. We'll now see Diaz's husband, and the winner of the Men's Royal Rumble, Aiden English take on Lio Rush for a place in the King of the Ring semi-finals!

When Rush was in the ring, Aiden English made his way down the ramp. The Gateway Champion had a stern expression on his face.

Corey Graves: After what happened to his wife before the commercial break, Mauro, you have to wonder whether or not Aiden English will be able to fully focus on this match...

After English had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. English wasted no time getting started, charging towards Rush and taking him down with a clothesline, then punching him several times against the ring mat!

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, it looks like English's strategy is to take his frustrations out on Lio Rush!

English pulled Rush to his feet and whipped him against the ropes, then hit a spinebuster. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rush kicked out! English got to his feet and stomped on Rush several times, then pulled him to his feet and lifted him up for a suplex... but Rush wriggled free, landing on his feet behind English before hitting a backstabber! English cried out in pain, and Rush hit a standing moonsault, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... English kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Well Corey, Lio Rush might not be popular with the EBWF fans or even his fellow superstars... but there's no denying he's a tremendous athlete!

Corey Graves: Indeed he is, Mauro... I just wish he'd talk less!

Rush got to his feet and stomped on Aiden English several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Rush ran at Aiden English, going for the corner clothesline, but English got his knees up and blocked it, then as Rush staggered backwards, the Gateway Champion climbed to the top rope, hitting a diving double axe handle. English then hit Rush with a swinging neckbreaker, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Rush kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! Great back and forth action thus far!

English pulled Rush to his feet and set him up for a DDT, but Rush broke free and whipped English against the ropes. As English ran back towards him, Rush took the Drama King down with a clothesline, then hit a leg drop. Rush pulled English back to his feet and hit a double underhook facebuster, then climbed to the top rope. Rush went for the Final Hour... but English rolled out of the way!

Corey Graves: Nobody home!

Mauro Ranallo: Lio Rush took a risk there, and now Aiden English has the advantage!

Rush looked dazed as he stumbled to his feet and Aiden English got behind him, hitting the Director's Cut! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Aiden English joins Bobby Lashley and Edge in the King of the Ring semi-finals!

Corey Graves: We'll find out whether PJ Black or Randy Orton will be joining them next!

MATCH SIX

After a hype video promoting King of the Ring, "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" hit and Randy Orton slowly made his way to the ring. When Orton was in the ring, PJ Black came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Corey Graves: This is a high profile match up here Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo: You got that right.

Black entered the ring and gave Orton a smirk. Orton was rocking himself back and forth on the ropes ready to go. The camera panned up to the Trilogy who were talking amongst themselves in the Sky Box.

Corey Graves: Two guys here that have been World Champions, and our current World Champion Miz and his two partners in crime are looking on here tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: Miz has got to be taking an interest in all of these matches here tonight.

The bell rang and the match began. Orton and Black opened with a hard lock up in the middle of the ring. Orton threw a side headlock on Black and then shoved PJ into the ropes. On the rebound Orton dropped Black with a shoulder black. PJ popped back to his feet and the two men locked up again. Orton again gained the advantage going behind PJ and dropping him with a belly to back throw. Orton went for a cover and received a two count. Both men were back to a vertical base as Orton swung wildly with a clothesline that Black ducked. PJ then connected on a spinning wheel kick. PJ went for a cover but barely got a one count. Both men were back up once more this time Orton grabbed Black and tried to toss him out of the ring. Black blocked it and did the tossing himself, sending Orton through the middle rope on to the floor below. PJ then spring boarded over the top rope just as Orton was rising to his feet, which sent both men crashing to the floor below.

Corey Graves: Impressive action here thus far.

Mauro Ranallo: No doubt about that. Both these men really want this one.

Both men were slow to their feet, but Black made his way up first and rolled Randy back inside the squared circle. PJ went up to the top rope and waited for Orton to rise to his feet. As Orton was back to a vertical base PJ jumped from the top rope, but Orton countered and hit an RKO out of nowhere! The crowd cheered as Orton went for the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... Black kicked out just before the 3! Orton couldn't believe it. He got back to his knees and began slamming on the mat signalling that another RKO was on the way. Black slowly and dazed made his way back up, and Randy went for the RKO but Black countered shoving Randy into the ropes. Seemingly out of desperation Black hit a tornado DDT on the rebound. He went for a cover and earned a two count. Both men were down as the crowd was loving the action. The camera panned back to the sky box where Miz and co looked unimpressed.

Corey Graves: Not exactly a look of fear from the champion up there.

Mauro Ranallo: Pretty much the look he's had all night.

Black was slowly to his feet first as he went to set Orton up for a slam, Orton countered to behind PJ and shoved PJ onto the apron through the middle rope. Orton then hit a swift kick which sent PJ to his knee still on the apron. Orton grabbed PJ's head in DDT position and lived him through the ropes, PJ used his leg strength to get both feet in the ring and back body dropped Randy all the way to the floor below. This got a large gasp from the crowd. Orton slowly made his way back up onto the ring apron and Black hit a knee to the chest through the ropes. Black went to suplex Orton back into the ring, but once again Randy countered and went behind PJ. Orton then hit a back breaker on Black and went for a cover and earned yet another two count. When both men were back to their feet once more, Orton went for an RKO, but Black countered it with a reverse DDT. Orton was down and Black quickly went to the top rope. He leapt from the top rope and hit Orton square with a 450 splash. Black went for the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3! The bell rang and PJ Black's hand was raised in victory. The camera cut to the Sky Box where Miz sarcastically gave PJ a round of applause.

Corey Graves: Nice win here for PJ Black!

Mauro Ranallo: Extremely nice win, very entertaining match... at least some of us felt that way.

SEGMENT

The camera cut to the Sky Box after the main event concluded. Ted and Alex were exiting the room as were the four ladies that inhabited the box during the event. Miz was trailing the pack as he made his way towards the door. As soon as the last person in front of Miz exited the room. The crowd came unglued as the door quickly shut behind AJ STYLES! AJ quickly locked the door behind him.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my! AJ is in the skybox! TRILOGY IS LOCKED OUT!

Corey Graves: Holy...

Miz quickly got a surprised horrified look on his face as AJ exploded into the sky box with a flurry of right hands dropping Miz to the ground immediately and causing his title to drop to the ground. AJ picked up a swivel chair and slammed it across the back of the Miz. He straddled Miz and begin laying into the champion with rights and lefts. The crowd was losing their minds in excitement. AJ picked up The Miz title and slammed it right between the World Champions eyes, busting him wide open, and the blood trickled down right onto his suit. AJ cleared a space on the floor in the Sky Box and dropped Miz with a Styles clash. He got up and grabbed the world title, and slammed it against the window of the Sky Box like Miz had earlier. AJ then kicked the window clean out and stood on the balcony, with now NO window separating him in the hands. He held the title in the air with two hands and soaked in the admiration from the capacity crowd. Miz slowly started to stir as AJ hopped back into the room and connected on one more belt to the head shot for good measure. AJ's music blared from the PA as AJ returned to the balcony and posed once more for the crowd.

Corey Graves: Say what you want about Styles and Miz history- when these two are going at it... it is BEYOND personal.

Mauro Ranallo: What a clash this is going to be!

Warfare went off the air to the lasting image of AJ Styles getting one over on the EBWF Champion.