Warfare Results 12/07/2020

Ben M

Warfare Results 12/07/2020

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off in the TD Garden as Warfare went live.

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Warfare! We're two weeks from Christmas Eve of Destruction!

Nigel McGuinness: Happy Holidays to you, Mauro. We've got one hell of a main event planned this evening, the Rock will have a mystery tag team partner. There's lots to get to.

Mauro Ranallo: But first, Women's Wrestling Action, with two fairly new EBWF superstars, Alexa Bliss and Leva Bates!

Leva was to the ring first with a warm reception. Alexa was to the ring next and also received a mixed response. The bell rang.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go!

Bliss mocked Bates a bit at the sound of the bell. Bates forearmed her down and put her in the corner. Bates punched her down and dropped her on the top rope. Bliss quickly pulled her out of the ring and punched her down at ringside. Bliss applied a chin lock while the crowd started cheering Leva. Bates fought up, but Bliss hit her with a mistimed clothesline. Bliss charged and slapped her in the face. Bates soon rolled her up and grabbed the ropes, but the referee saw. Bates hit a sunset flip into the corner, but Bliss’ arm was under the rope.

Nigel McGuinness: Leva has no pin!

Leva hovered over Alexa, and helped her up. Alexa got a surprise counter, and hit her with a DDT.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa has done it!

Alexa Bliss had her hand raised in the middle of the ring as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Warfare came back from a commercial and Rey Mysterio Jr. was surprisingly in the frame. There was words heard from behind the camera.

Voice: So what makes you think you'd be a good partner for The Rock?

Rey thought for a second.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: Well first of all I'm fast... BOO YA KAH.

Rey did a quick jump kick.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: I'm small so I wouldn't steal the Rock's spotlight. He'd look like a superstar next to me... umm..mostly I think I'd be a great partner for The Rock, because I have just absolutely nothing else going on. I sit back here and do jump kicks and wait for someone to say hello.

Voice: Okay thanks Rey.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: What are you doing right now, did you want to stay and watch me do more jump kicks?

Voice: No thank you.

The scene cut back to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: The Rock will team up with a partner of his choosing in our main event tonight, to take on Chavo Guerrero and Elias Samson. As you saw just now, Rey Mysterio wants to put himself in contention as The Rock's partner.

Nigel McGuinness: Rey Mysterio isn’t the only one throwing his hat into the mix, Mauro! Our cameraman caught up with a number of superstars who wanted The Rock to pick them... take a look at this!

Warfare cut to another video. This time, Alex Riley was in the middle of the frame. That same voice was heard again.

Alex scoffed at the question and fixed his hair.

Alex Riley: You kidding me bro? I'm freaking A-Ri. I'm a former Intercontinental Champion. I'm the biggest ladies' man in the entire business- why wouldn't The Rock want to put himself in the ring with someone like me. I'm the leader of the Varsity Club dude.

Voice: The Varsity Club was big like 3 years ago.. actually.. they were never big.. they were a thing like 3 years ago.. actually they were never a thing.. they existed like 3 years ago..

Alex Riley: You mocking me bro?

Alex went out of frame to attack the guy whose voice was heard, and the scene cut to another video.

When Warfare returned back from a commercial The Miz stood in the frame.

The Miz: I don't want to be partners with The Rock- The Rock could be partners with me.

Voice: Well you asked me to ask you?

The Miz: No I didn't.. pfft.. why would I want to be The Rock's partner? You begged to ask me.

Voice: Okay that's not what happened but whatever.

The Miz: Whatever? Do you know who I am? I'm the freaking Miz- I'm the best wrestler in this companies history, and you're going to sit there and whatever me.

Voice: Well I..

The Miz: Save it. Rock if you want me to be your partner.. I will.. but we've been down this road before, it's clear who the bigger star is between the two of us. If you want to be the second biggest star on our team.. pick me.. if you don't.. don't. I don't care... "whatever" ... what a joke.

The Miz stormed off and the scene cut back to the ring.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned, “Violet Kung Fu Girl” by Eigenkreation blasted across the sound system. The EBWF Universe erupted as Tam Nakano ran out onto the stage. She smiled as she looked out at the crowd. In her hands in front of her body, Tam held onto P-Chan, her manager and personal wrestling advisor. She lifted P-Chan in the air at the top of the stage before she made her way to ringside. As she walked down the ramp, Tam’s happiness shifted to seriousness as she communicated with P-Chan on the way to the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: These two are one of EBWF’s strangest pairings.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Aichi, Japan. TAM.. NAKANO!!

Tam set P-Chan on the apron of the ring before she climbed up the nearest set of steps. She excitedly got into the ring and moved straight to the center. She showed off a series of spin kicks before she posed in the center of the ring. Tam smiled, enjoying her time in EBWF.

Mauro Ranallo: Last week, Tam Nakano shined in her debut for EBWF when she beat Alexa Bliss.

Nigel McGuinness: Nakano has adapted her own version of Japanese Strong-Style, but under the guidance of P-Chan, Nakano has been a little less predictable.

Tam realized after a few moments that P-Chan was still on the apron. She walked over to the ropes and reached through and pulled P-Chan into the ring with her. She seemingly apologized to the stuffed panda as she walked around the ring to her corner. Just then, “Celtic Invasion” took over the sound system. Steam filtered through the stage as Becky Lynch walked out with Winter in tow. The look in Becky’s eyes was the same look she had when she brutally held onto the Dis-Arm-Her in her disqualification loss to Natalya. Winter stood behind Becky with an evil smirk on her mouth as the two stared down the ring as Tam. The EBWF Universe booed as Becky and Winter descended on the ring.

Christy Hemme: Her opponent, from Dublin, Ireland.. She is the self-proclaimed, “Real Women’s Champion”. The “Lasskicker”, BECKY.. LYNCH!!!

Becky instantly rolled into the ring and walked towards Tam, but the referee stepped in her path and kept Becky back. Winter slowly walked up the stairs and entered the ring normally, walking up to Becky Lynch. Christy Hemme exited the ring as Winter stood next to Becky. Becky stared across the ring at Tam confusingly as Tam stood in her corner with a smile on her face and P-Chan up to her ear. She giggled as though P-Chan had just told her something. Winter cocked her head as she looked across the ring, not at Tam, but at P-Chan.

Mauro Ranallo: Winter has seemingly taken an interest in P-Chan..

Nigel McGuinness: Could there be some other worldly forces in play tonight?

Mauro Ranallo: In EBWF... Anything is possible.

Winter exited the ring, still with what looked like an unnerving look on her face. Tam turned around in the corner and she perfectly placed P-Chan up on the top turnbuckle so he could watch the match. The referee called for the match and both Becky and Tam walked to the center. Tam extended her hand in a sign of sportsmanship and respect. Becky looked at her hand for a second before slapping it out of the way. Becky stepped up and got in Tam’s face.

Becky Lynch: Who da hell do you think you are? Nothing.. You’re nothing..

Lynch shoved Tam back into her original corner. Tam looked around at the EBWF Universe with a shocked look in her eyes. Becky stood tall in the center of the ring and pointed down at canvas.

Becky Lynch: This is MY ring!!

Tam stood up in the corner as she looked at Becky, but then, she slowly turned her head slightly and gave a nod, signaling that P-Chan had told her something. This changed Nakano’s demeanor. Tam walked to the center of the ring and gave Becky a stiff shove, pushing the “Cerebral Lassassin” back into the opposing corner.

Mauro Ranallo: I think that shove, along with whatever P-Chan told Tam Nakano, really fired her up, Nigel..

Nigel McGuinness: P-Chan.. What are you talking about Mauro? Stuffed animals can not talk..
Mauro Ranallo: I wouldn’t be too quick to denounce it, Nigel.

Becky looked back at Tam and shook her head as she pulled herself out of the corner. Winter continued to look at P-Chan, as though she was on the same metaphysical plane as P-Chan, different from the physical plane Becky and Tam battled. In the ring, Becky sped up her pace as she charged at Tam. In fast paced action, Lynch went for a clothesline, but Tam ducked under. Nakano quickly turned and spun with a heel kick. Lynch leaned back and dodged the foot. Tam ran at the ropes and bounced off them. Little to her knowledge, Lynch ran after her. As Tam turned, Becky went for a flying knee. Nakano dodged to the side as the last second. Becky knee went through the top and second ropes, forcing her through the ropes to the apron.

Mauro Ranallo: Quick action as these two ladies meet for the first time.

Tam went for a forearm strike, but Becky blocked. Becky raised her knee right into Nakano’s midsection. As Tam doubled over, Becky pulled her through the ropes. The two women stood on the apron. Becky went for a forearm, but Tam brought her hands up and blocked the punch. She pushed back on Becky’s arm, which caused her to turn slightly. Tam used this moment to back up to the steel of the turnbuckle. She charged at Becky and jumped at her. Becky ducked and Tam flew over her. The two both held onto the ropes and remained on the apron. Becky went for a chop, but Nakano blocked once more. Tam sweeped her right foot to knock Lynch’s feet from under her. Becky hopped and Tam got nothing but air. Becky returned the favor and tried for a sweep of her own, but like Lynch, Nakano hopped over her foot.

Nigel McGuinness: Neither woman can hit the other!

Mauro Ranallo: And the EBWF Universe loves it!

Mauro was right, as the EBWF Universe erupted with both women ducking and dodging one another on the apron. Becky was the first to change the game as she jumped down off the apron. She turned and grabbed a hold of Tam’s foot. Nakano kicked Lynch’s hand off her and backed up. She ran at Becky and attempted a punt, but Lynch sidestepped her. Finally, Becky grabbed a hold of Tam’s foot again and swept her feet from under her. Tam fell back first on the apron. Becky turned and smiled as she felt accomplished.

Mauro Ranallo: As we expected.. Becky is the first to get the upper hand.

Nigel McGuinness: There’s a reason Becky calls herself, the “Real Women’s Champion”.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, Becky shouldn’t take Tam Nakano lightly.. Tam has a long hist... Wait a minute.. What’s this?

As Becky gloated at ringside, the attention of the crowd turned towards the entrance way. Cheers rang out all throughout the arena, which caused Becky to outstretch her arms and gloat about her greatness, feeling the EBWF Universe finally recognized it. However, it was not Becky Lynch the Universe was cheering for.

Nigel McGuinness: Is that..

Mauro Ranallo: It’s The Riott Squad!! We haven’t seen them since.. Since the Royal Rumble!

Nigel McGuinness: What are they doing out here?

Dressed in black leather and chains, the newly looking duo of Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan walked out through the entrance way. Ruby sporting a new look with green dye in her hair, while the pink haired Liv Morgan looked more natural with blond hair. The two women stopped on stage as they just stood there. Just then, two stagehands walked out from the back carrying a blown up inflatable sofa. The stagehands set the sofa down on the stage and walked off. Ruby, holding a bag of popcorn, looked back at the sofa and motioned for Liv to have a seat. Before she did, Liv reached into her leather jacket pocket and pulled out a rather large bag of Sour Patch Kids. The duo waved down as Becky Lynch and Winter finally noticed that the EBWF Universe was not cheering for Becky.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks as though The Riott Squad has returned to EBWF for a closer look.

Furious, Becky attempted to head up the ramp, but Winter stopped her. She raised her hands and put them on the side of Becky’s face.

Winter: It’s not about them, Rebecca.. Stay focused, Rebecca.. Focus..

Winter turned Becky’s head back to Tam Nakano, who remained on the edge of the apron. Becky nodded as she turned her body and walked back to Tam. As soon as Becky walked over to Tam’s body, Becky raised her arm and went to chop Tam. However, Tam rolled into the ring and Becky’s hand smashed into the edge of the ring. Tam quickly got to her feet and ran at the opposing ropes. Becky grabbed the bottom rope and attempted to pull herself up on the apron. As she got one knee on the apron, Tam connected with double needs to the side of Becky’s head, which caused Becky to fall to the outside at Winter’s feet.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky took her eyes off the ball for just a moment, and now Tam Nakano is looking to take control.

Nigel McGuinness: She didn’t take her eyes off the ball.. She was distracted by The Riott Squad.

Tam jumped up and down in the ring as though she just won the match. With a smile on her face, Tam walked over to the corner with P-Chan. She talked to P-Chan and seemed glad of what she did, until suddenly, her happiness turned to seriousness again after Tam stopped talking and listened to P-Chan. At ringside, Winter knelt down next to Becky and helped the shocked wrestler to her feet. Tam nodded as P-Chan finished his conversation. The now focused Nakano walked over to another corner and scaled it to the top. As Becky and Winter returned to their feet, Tam straightened up on the top rope and looked down. Confusion crossed Becky and Winter as they noticed Tam missing from the ring, however, their eyes widened as they looked up and noticed Tam on the top rope just before Nakano made her leap.

Mauro Ranallo: AIR NAKANO!!!

The three women laid on the ground after Tam connected with a high Crossbody all the way from the top of the turnbuckle to the outside. The EBWF Universe erupted as the high risk maneuver hit. Tam returned to feet and screamed out with cheer as she took out both Becky and Winter. Up on the stage, both Ruby and Liv nodded their heads and clapped. Tam, unlike Becky, paid no attention to the duo on the stage as she quickly reached down and grabbed ahold of Becky and rolled her back in the ring. Tam slid in right behind her and quickly went for the pin.

Referee: 1... 2..

Becky threw her arm in the air with force, showing that the match was not over yet. Tam grabbed at her hair as she looked at the referee. The referee held up two fingers, signaling that the pin attempt was only two. Liv Morgan was on her feet as though she thought that could have been the end, but as the match continued, Liv sat back down and reached into her bag of candy. Tam nodded her after accepting the match was not over. She rose to her feet and walked over to the opposite side of the ring. Becky began to stir on the mat, getting back up to one knee. Tam turned to face Lynch from the other side of the ring. She lined up her shot and charged. Tam went in with a single flying knee this time, but Lynch was able to dodge. Becky got to her feet quickly as Tam turned right into Becky’s arms. In quick action, Becky planted her feet and flung her hips, throwing Tam’s body into the turnbuckle pads.

Mauro Ranallo: BEXPLODER!!! This could be it!!

After colliding with the corner, Tam fell to the mat on the top of her head. Becky crawled over and pulled Nakano from the corner and went for a cover. The referee checked that Tam’s limbs weren’t under the ropes before he dropped for the count.

Referee: 1... 2... ..

At the last second, Tam rolled her shoulder off the mat. The referee held up two fingers to the time keeper and then to Becky. Becky sat up and shook her head. She rubbed her face with her hand and looked around at the EBWF Universe. Winter pounded her hands against the mat in disagreement with the referee’s count. Just then, Tam sprung to life and grabbed both of Becky’s arms with her legs and arms. The referee dropped as Nakano rolled Becky backwards in a crucifix pin.

Becky kicked out, and instantly transitioned her body and applied her arm bar, but before she could lock it in fully, Tam flailed her body on the mat and got her feet around the bottom rope. The referee immediately told Lynch to break the hold. Becky, since she didn’t have the best grip, instantly followed the directions of the official. Lynch stood up and looked up the ramp at The Riott Squad. The duo smiled and waved again at Lynch. Winter yelled into the ring at Lynch to focus as Tam curled up in the corner. Becky nodded and walked over to Tam and lifted her to her feet by the hair. The referee gave a warning as he blatantly saw the illegal action.

Nigel McGuinness: The Riott Squad being out here is a continuous distraction for Becky.. They need to be thrown out of here.

Mauro Ranallo: They are just watching..

Nigel McGuinness: No.. They are being a nuisance. What are they even here for? Do they even still work here?

Becky grabbed a hold of Tam’s wrist and whipped her across the ring. Lynch looked down at Winter and nodded. She then charged at Tam and delivered a strong clothesline in the corner. Tam’s body gave under her, only being held up by her arms draped over the top rope. Becky grabbed a hold of Tam’s wrist once more and again, whipped her across the ring to the opposing corner. Becky lined her up and charged and connected with another stiff clothesline. Becky walked smugly into the center of the ring as Tam looked motionless in the corner. Lynch continued to walk to the other side of the ring and held up one finger, signaling she was going to go for one more clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: Lynch has taken complete control of this match.

Nigel McGuinness: I couldn’t have said it any better, Mauro.

Becky lines herself up and runs at Tam once more. For a third time, Becky connects with the clothesline in the corner. However, this time, Becky turned and ran back at the opposing corner. As she turned around to line up with Tam again, Tam charged at her after running right behind Lynch. Tam jumped and connected with both of her knees against Becky. Tam scrambled as she ran back across the ring at a high rate of speed, but just like with her, Becky followed quickly behind. As Tam turned in the corner, Becky connected with a stiff clothesline. The two women continued this action back and forth, with each woman hitting the other multiple times.

Mauro Ranallo: Both women showing their strength!

Nigel McGuinness: I can’t keep up with this speed.

Tam took off once more for the opposing turnbuckle, with Becky still in tow. Becky looked for a clothesline as Tam turned around, but this time, Tam ducked under the clothesline and spun around Becky’s body. With fluid like motion, Tam thrusted her hips and threw Becky over her body with a strong German Suplex. Becky landed hard on the back of her neck and rolled up through the motion to her knees. Tam, already on feet, bolted forward and connected with a strong kick.

Mauro Ranallo: A SHINING WIZARD!! Becky may be out.

Becky’s eyes glazed over as she slunk back onto the mat. Tam quickly hurried over for the pin attempt.

Referee: 1... 2... ..

Becky threw her arm in the air and shook her head. The referee held up two fingers to signal the count as Tam grabbed at her head in disbelief. Tam took a deep breath as Becky rolled closer to the ropes. Tam pounded on the ground to pump herself and the EBWF Universe up. As Tam rose to her feet, the EBWF Universe followed and joined her on their feet as Tam gave a motion before she charged at Becky. Nakano jumped in the air and drove both of her knees into the upper back of a kneeling Becky Lynch. Becky’s head snapped back as her body went forward and bounced off the ropes and fell back against the mat. Tam went for another quick cover.

Referee: 1... 2... ..No!!

The knelt up and pointed over to the ropes. Tam looked over to see the tip of Becky’s boot just barely touching the bottom rope. The referee signaled the count off and once again, Tam looked heartbroken.

Mauro Ranallo: What is it going to take for Tam to put away Becky Lynch..

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t think she can, Mauro.. Becky Lynch on a whole other level than Nakano.

The camera switched to the stage where it was obvious that Ruby and Liv were enjoying the match they were watching. So much so that both women had pulled signs out from nowhere. Liv held her sign high above her head which read, “I <3 P-CHAN!!”. Ruby sign on the other hand seemed to favor the opposing side of the match, as it read, “WINTER IS COMING!!”. The duo jumped up and down as they noticed a camera on them, acting just like regular fans. Back in the ring, Tam Nakano stood up and bent down to bring Becky to her feet. Tam leaned Lynch against the ropes and drew back. She club Becky in the chest with a forearm multiple times before she grabbed a hold of Becky’s wrist and whipped her across the ring. On the rebound, Tam spun around and brought her leg up for a lariat. Her leg connected and Becky dropped to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: Tam is throwing everything she has at Becky..

Nakano bent down and helped Lynch back to her feet, but spun her to face away from her. Tam hooked Becky’s arms behind her back. Tam arched her back and brought Becky over her body and dropped Becky directly on the back of her head with a tight Tiger Suplex. Tam kept the hooks in as she went for a pin. The referee dropped down for the count.

Referee: 1... 2... ...

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!!

Becky, somehow, at the last possible moment, thrusted her hips and adjusted her body just enough to get her shoulder off the mat before the referee’s hand was able to connect with the canvas. Tam released the hooks and let Becky’s body slump over next to her. Both women laid on the flat out on the mat as the referee shook his head.

Mauro Ranallo: How is Becky holding on?!

Nigel McGuinness: She is proving why she is the, “Real Women’s Champion”..

Mauro Ranallo: I can’t believe it..

Nigel McGuinness: Believe it, Mauro.. Becky Lynch will not die tonight.

Winter nearly fell to her knees as Becky was nearly defeated. Becky’s eyes looked around at the arena lights as she laid on her back breathing heavily. Tam looked nearly in tears as she still was not able to put Becky away. She sat up and turned her head to see Becky rolling under the bottom rope to the apron. Winter walked up to the fallen Becky and looked over on the apron. Tam got to her feet slowly and walked over. Winter backed up as Tam exited through the ropes and motioned her back. Nakano bent over and grabbed at Becky’s head. As she helped Becky up, Becky fought her off as she swatted at Tam’s hand. Becky got to her feet, only with the help of Tam and the ropes. As Tam reached out, Becky took a second and shot a side kick and nailed Tam right on the knee. Tam buckled and dropped to one knee as she held onto the ropes to keep her on the apron. With Tam on her knees, Becky connected with another side kick that connected right under Tam’s jaw. Nakano slunk back, only being held on the apron by her grip of the ropes. Becky reached over and grabbed Tam’s wrist and tucked it behind her back. She quickly shoved Tam’s head under her arm and in less than a second, Becky dropped back and drove Tam’s head directly into the edge of the apron.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!!

Nigel McGuinness: A Hammerlock DDT right on the edge of the ring!!

Mauro Ranallo: There’s no way Tam can come back after that!!

Becky fell to the ground below and rolled to her side, the pain getting to her as well. Winter knelt down next to Becky as the referee knelt down and leaned through the ropes to check on Tam. Becky sat up at ringside and looked up at Tam’s lifeless body on the apron. A sick sinister smile grew on Becky’s face. Winter looked in Becky’s eyes and back up with the same sick smile. Becky rose to her feet and stood at Tam. Quickly, Becky grabbed the ring apron and pulled it open, exposing the metal frame of the ring. The referee jumped out of the ring and waved Becky off, but she paid no attention to his warnings.

Mauro Ranallo: What is Becky doing?

Nigel McGuinness: Whatever she wants to, Mauro..

Mauro Ranallo: Doesn’t she remember she got disqualified two weeks ago..

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t think she cares.

Becky grabbed Tam’s wrist and bent her arm down the edge of the ring. She tucked her arm through the metal frame work of the ring and entangled it within the steel. Becky then turned to the camera and looked right into it.

Becky Lynch: Ya watchin’ Trish?! Watch this!!

The referee stood there and continued to warn Becky as she turned. Tam looked at Becky and pleaded with her, but Becky didn’t heed any of their words as she lined herself up and in one swift motion, delivered a stiff side kick straight to Tam’s arm trapped in the steel. Tam streamed out in pain and the referee quickly aided her and got her arm out of the steel. The EBWF Universe gasped in unison as Becky stood there with an evil grin.

Mauro Ranallo: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Tam’s arm could be broken!!

Nigel McGuinness: Becky said she was done playing games with Trish.. I think this proves just that..

Once free, Tam rolled back into the ring and slid to the center, clutching her arm the entire time. The referee jumped into the ring and knelt down with Tam and checked on her status. The Riott Squad stood on the stage and both looked worried at what they’d just seen. Ruby had her hand cupped over her mouth in disbelief. Liv had her head turned to the side and her eyes covered slightly. The crowd booed as Becky stood there and stared into the ring. Winter walked up to Becky and placed her hand on Lynch’s shoulder. She smiled as Becky turned to look at her. The duo gave each other a nod and Becky walked to the edge of the ring and knelt down. She reached under the ring and she pulled out a steel chair. As Becky stood back up she smashed the chair against the ring apron. This got the attention of Tam and the referee.

Mauro Ranallo: Now what does Becky have planned!!

Nigel McGuinness: Someone needs to stop this..

Mauro Ranallo: The referee needs to call this match off..

The referee stood at the ropes and motioned Becky to drop the chair. As this exchange happened, Tam took the time to skootch her way back into the furthest corner. Becky walked to the side, never taking her eye off Tam. She climbed the steel steps with the chair dragging behind her. The referee shook his arms and told Becky not to bring the chair into the ring. Becky’s eyes remained on Tam as she slowly entered the ring. Tam, holding onto her injured arm, pleaded with Becky from across the ring, as everyone knew what Becky had planned.

Mauro Ranallo: Tam may have a broken arm!!

Nigel McGuinness: If she doesn’t now.. She might in a few minutes.

Becky started to walk towards Tam, but the referee finally had enough and reached forward and yanked the chair away from Becky. This action caused Becky to spin. With her back towards her opponent, Becky argued with the referee to give back the chair. He refused and walked the chair over to the side of the ring and tossed it out. Becky shoved the referee back into the corner and confronted him. He stood up and threatened Becky, but she had no change to her demeanor. On the other side of the ring, Tam used this distraction to slowly climb to the top turnbuckle. After a few moments, Becky shook her head angrily and then turned to go at Tam. However, as soon as Becky turned, Tam jumped off the top rope for a high Crossbody. Tam remained on top of Becky, but without her arm, she was unable to hook the leg. The referee leapt onto the mat and started his count.

Referee: 1... 2.

Becky strongly kicked out just as the referee counted two. He held up his fingers and Tam looked at him with tears in her eyes. She held onto her arm and looked back at Becky, who was already moving towards the ropes to pull herself up. Tam got to her feet before Lynch. Tam lined herself up and charged. As Becky got to her feet, Tam’s knees collided with Becky’s back. Tam landed on her feet as Becky bounced off the ropes. Tam, through the pain, grabbed onto Becky’s arm and hooked them once more. She arched her back for another high arching Tiger Suplex. The referee dropped down for the count.

All of a sudden Tam released the hooks and Becky’s body fell to the side. Tam instantly grabbed at her arm in complete pain.

Nigel McGuinness: Tam’s arm is useless...

Mauro Ranallo: How can Tam win without her arm?

Nigel McGuinness: She can’t, Mauro..

Becky looked over and she reached out. Quickly Becky got to her knees as she grabbed Tam’s injured arm and pulled it to her. Becky quickly moved onto the back of the arm as she pinned Tam to her stomach. Becky pulled back on the arm in her finishing move.

Mauro Ranallo: DIS-ARM-HER!! Becky is going to win this!!

Nigel McGuinness: To the injured arm, Mauro.. Don’t forget the damage Becky’s done to that arm.

Tam screamed out in pain as she flailed around on the mat. She kicked her feet and reached out looking for the ropes that were nowhere to be seen. Becky screamed out as she pulled back on Tam’s arm, bending it in ways it’s not supposed to bend. The referee was right in Tam’s face asking if she quit, but Tam refused. Tam reached out for the referee, but he told her no. She looked around for a way out of the room, but Becky left no way for Tam to pull herself to the ropes.

Nigel McGuinness: Tam needs to save her arm and tap out right now..

Tam screamed as she cried out in pain, Becky continuing to arch further back, screaming for Tam to tap.

Becky Lynch: TAP!!! I’LL BREAK IT!!!

Becky pulled back even further, but this was too much. Tam rolled through and Becky rolled over Tam and the pressure was off the arm. Becky let go of the hold and quickly got up to her feet. She looked over and went for Tam’s arm once more. Tam tried to push her away, but Becky was relentless. Becky grabbed a hold of Tam’s wrist, but instead of going right for the Armbar once more, Becky pulled Tam to her feet. Becky held onto Tam’s wrist and stared her in the eyes. Becky mouthed some inaudible words at Tam, but everyone knew what the words were. Tam quickly brought her free, healthy arm up and with her full palm, she slapped Becky across the face.

Mauro Ranallo: How is Tam still fighting back?!

Nigel McGuinness: She’s an idiot..

Becky’s eyes widened with rage as she stared at Tam as she tried to pull away. Lynch shook her head and pulled Tam towards her. Becky brought her arm up for a clothesline, but Tam ducked under and swept around the back. Without missing a second, Tam quickly grabbed Becky around the waist and in one motion, Tam snapped back sharply with a German Suplex. Becky landed on her neck and rolled through. Tam got back to her feet and turned to Becky, who rolled up on her knees. Tam quickly spun around with a Heel-kick and connected right behind Becky’s ear.

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!! Tam has Becky reeling!!

Becky slumped back looking dazed out of her mind. She looked around at the lights before she pulled herself back up forward. Tam bent over and brought her forehead to Becky’s and looked her in the eyes. The pure hatred in Becky’s eyes stared back with fire. Tam screamed right in Becky’s face before she turned and ran at the ropes. Becky remained on her knees as Tam bounced off the ropes and charged back at her. Tam brought her knee up and rammed it straight into Becky’s face.

Mauro Ranallo: THE VIOLET SHOOT!!!

Nigel McGuinness: WHAT IS GOING ON!!

Tam landed on her knees and looked back. Becky slumped back once more after the shot, but then pulled herself back up to her knees. Becky let out a scream as though she had just reached another level. Tam shook her head as she jumped to her feet and ran at the ropes once more. Tam bounced off and ran at Becky, but this time, she ran right by Becky and bounced off the opposing ropes. Tam ran back at the original side and bounced back off. This time as Tam charged at Becky, she brought her knee up and smashed it into Becky’s face for a second time.

Mauro Ranallo: A SECOND VIOLET SHOOT!!!

Becky slumped back for a final time and remained on the mat. Tam jumped on Becky and this time, even with her injured arm, Tam hooked both legs for the pinfall. The referee dropped down for the count.

Referee: 1... 2... 3...

The referee signaled for the bell and Tam rolled off Becky. Both women laid there as “Violet Kung Fu Girl” blasted back on the sound system. The EBWF Universe jumped to their feet as the referee helped Tam to her feet and lifted her arm in the air.

Christy Hemme: The winner of this match. TAM.. NAKANO!!

Tam looked in complete shock with the win, as was the entire EBWF Universe. Tam dropped to her knees in the middle of the ring in tears. She looked around with a big smile on her face. She then jumped up and ran over to the turnbuckle where P-Chan sat the entire time. She celebrated with P-Chan as the camera moved to the stage where Ruby and Liv stood on their feet and joined the EBWF Universe with a standing ovation.

Mauro Ranallo: Tam Nakano with another major victory!!

Nigel McGuinness: I can’t believe this..

Mauro Ranallo: The future looks bright for this up and coming.. But also.. The Riott Squad has returned!!

Tam exited the ring and made her way back to the back through the side exit. The Riott Squad remained on the stage as Winter walked up the stairs and entered the ring. She walked over to Becky, who was just coming to and sat up. Becky looked out of it, but the hint of hatred was still in her eyes. Liv and Ruby stood on the stage and continued to clap, even though the EBWF Universe had stopped. Winter and Becky looked up at the stage and noticed the squad still on the entrance way. The camera turned to the Riott Squad who held up their thumbs as the were obviously mocking Becky and Winter. You could see Ruby and Liv mouth the words, “good job”, as Warfare faded to a commercial break.

MATCH THREE

With Chavo and Elias already in the ring, the crowd in Boston was buzzing with great anticipation. After a few long beats..

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK..

IS COOKIN'

Followed by 'Electrifying' by Jim Johnston bellowed over the loud speaker. The Rock exploded through the curtain in his in ring gear. He had worked up a great lather already and looked more than ready to compete. He had a microphone in his hand. The crowd was going absolutely insane for him, as Elias and Chavo looked pretty annoyed. The Rock paced the ramp and a "Rocky" chant started from the TD Garden crowd. After it slightly died down, The Rock was able to begin.

The Rock: FINALLLY.... THE ROCK.. HAS COME BACK.. TO BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..

The crowd went crazy and The Rock paced some more.

The Rock: Now all night- The Rock has been sitting backstage.. listening.. watching.. seeing.. all of these little jabronis explaining why they should be The Rock's partner. Lobbying to team up with the People's Champion so that their own star could shine.. JUST.. a little brighter. The Rock- appreciates the offers.. and whatever the heck The Miz's thing was.. so The Rock really started to think.. he thought to himself.. "Hey Great One.."

The Rock said that line in a whisper to indicate it was his thoughts.. the crowd loved it.

The Rock: "Great One" what's the situation here? You got what could be a tag match between The Rock and annnnnyone in the entire locker room.. to go up against.. Chalupa Chad.. and Homeless Harry..

The crowd laughed as The Rock looked extremely intense.. Chavo and Elias were flipping out angrily in the ring.

The Rock: So the big question.. who is The Rock going to pick? Who is going to team up with The Rock.. and side by side.. with the People's Champ.. beat the living mediocrity out of these two roody poo's right here at the "GAHDEN"

The crowd cheered again- and another "Rocky" chant broke out.

The Rock: So the Rock thought, he considered, he pondered.. and he decided that there was only one partner that The Rock wanted.. ONE partner that The Rock needed.. ONE PARTNER That The Rock TRUSTED.. and that one partner...... IS HIMSELF.

The crowd cheered again, they were pumped.

The Rock: So simply put.. The Rock is going to walk down the people's ramp.. into the people's ring.. pick up Chalupa Chad.. throw some Frank's Hot Sauce on him.. because The Rock puts that ISHHH on EVERYTHINGGGGG! Turn him sideways.. and stick it straight up Homeless Harry's big fat HAIRY ASS!

The crowd exploded as The Rock was still pacing. Elias and Chavo yelled inaudible angry taunts at The Rock.

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK..

Crowd: Is cookin!

The Rock: ISSSSS COOKIN'

'Electrifying' hit once again and The Rock made his way down to the ring.

Rock slid into the ring and continued his normal entrance like nothing was different. The referee corralled Chavo and Elias into a corner. After some discussion Elias smacked Chavo on the shoulder and climbed out onto the apron. “Kingdom” started playing and Aiden English stepped out with the EBWF World Title hung over his shoulder. He made his way down the ramp. He walked around the outside of the ring, his eyes locked onto the Rock before joining Mauro and Nigel at the announcer’s desk.

Mauro Ranallo: It looks like we’re being joined on commentary by our World Champion.

Nigel McGuinness: What an honor.

Mauro Ranallo: Champ, I have to question your motive here tonight.

Aiden English: Motives? Do you think Chavo and Elias need me at ringside to seal the deal in a HANDICAP match? I’m just here to scout my challenger.

Nigel McGuinness: Nothing wrong with that!

Mauro Ranallo: That remains to be seen.

Rock was still distracted by Aiden’s arrival when the bell sounded. Chavo rushed across the ring and shoved him into the corner. Chavo started to unleash a flurry of strikes. Rock shoved Chavo off and halfway across the ring. Chavo jumped back to his feet only to get leveled with a clothesline. Chavo got up quickly and was knocked down with a second clothesline. Rock hit a leg drop.

Mauro Ranallo: The former champion seems to be in complete control.

Aiden English: He’s a great competitor for sure!

The Rock pulled Chavo to his feet and whipped him into the ropes. On the return he hit a power slam and went for the cover. 1.. Chavo kicked out quickly. The two men got to their feet and locked up. Chavo pulled control and locked in a side headlock. Rock powered out with a belly to back suplex. The Rock pulled Guerrero up off the mat and whipped him into a neutral corner. Rock followed him into the corner and hit a stiff forearm that nearly rolled Chavo over the top rope. Elias ran along the apron and landed a big boot to the side of Rock’s head. Elias grabbed Chavo’s hand and drug him back to the corner, taking the opportunity to tag himself in.

Nigel McGuinness: An unorthodox tag from Elias and Chavo.

Mauro Ranallo: You mean cheap?

Aiden English: You do what it takes to win in the ring Mauro.

Elias went to work on the Rock, sliding near him and waylaying with a flurry of strikes. Elias pulled Rock to his feet and hit a brain buster. He tagged Chavo back in. Chavo jumped up onto the corner and leapt off into a huge Frog Splash. He covered. 1… 2. Rock threw Chavo off of him. Chavo hit the mat. He pulled the Rock to his feet and whipped him into the corner. He tagged in Elias.

Nigel McGuinness: Now we’re seeing the downside to Rock’s choice to come out here without a partner.

Aiden English: It’s pure arrogance, Nigel.

Mauro Ranallo: He’s one of the best in the business!

Elias whipped rock into the opposite corner and then whipped Chavo after him. Chavo hit a huge dropkick followed up by another big boot from Elias. The pulled Rock out of the corner and tossed him from the ring. Chavo followed. Chavo pulled the Rock to his feet and whipped against the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Nothing good can happen outside the ring!

Chavo pulled the Rock away from the ring to repeat the process but it was reversed. Chavo arched his back and screamed in pain. The Rock picked Chavo up and delivered the Rock Bottom onto the apron.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s the hardest part of the ring!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma mia!

Elias hit a baseball slide, catching the Rock off guard. He climbed out of the ring and rolled the Rock back in. Elias bent down to check on Chavo before sliding back in the ring himself. Elias met Rock in the middle of the ring and the two exchanged blows. Rock unloaded with a combination leading up to the big right. Elias ducked under the final strike but turned around into a Rock Bottom. The Rock kicked his arms in and threw an elbow pad into the crowd. He bounced off the ropes, hesitated a moment for the crowd reaction and then hit the People’s Elbow. He hooked the leg. 1… 2… 3!

Aiden English: Great work by the former champion!

The bell sounded and “Electrifying” started to play. The Rock was getting to his feet when Aiden slid into the ring and hit him from behind with the EBWF World Title. Rock collapsed to the mat with Aiden yelling at him. English held the title up over his head in one hand and stood over the Rock. The crowd booed.

Mauro Ranallo: I knew there was an ulterior motive!

Raquel Diaz made her way down to the ring with a crown on a crimson red pillow. She sat the pillow down on the apron and rolled into the ring. She picked the pillow back up and made her way over to Aiden. The camera caught a good look at the King of the Ring crown as Aiden picked it up and turned it around in his hands.

Aiden English: This crown is the only reason you were EVER the EBWF Champion!

Aiden pulled the Rock up to a seated position, but the lights were out. Aiden placed the crown on the Rock’s head and smiled a wicked grin. Raquel stood behind Aiden and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Aiden English: Here’s your crown King Nothing!

Aiden let go of Rock and he slumped back to the mat. He stood up and posed with Raquel as the other two members of Kingdom were slowly finding their feet. Warfare went off the air with Aiden standing next to Raquel with one arm around her and the other holding the EBWF World Championship in the air.