Warfare Results - 02/08/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 02/08/2021

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! We are live from Austin, Texas!

Nigel McGuinness: Kicking things off tonight, we've got Raven in action as he goes one on one with Christian!

"What About Me" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Raven made his way to the ring. When Raven was in the ring, "Just Close Your Eyes" hit and the crowd booed as Christian headed to the ring, accompanied by The Coalition. Once Christian had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. The two men locked up and Christian pushed Raven back into the corner, then hit him with a series of punches. Christian pulled Raven out of the corner and set him up for a suplex, but Raven blocked it, then hit Christian with a Russian legsweep. As he got to his feet, Raven stomped on Christian several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him against the ropes. As Christian ran back towards him, Raven hit a clothesline, before hitting a leg drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Christian kicked out! Raven stomped on Christian several more times, then pulled him to his feet, but Christian shoved Raven into the ropes and hit him with a clothesline, sending him out of the ring. Christian then began arguing with the referee, distracting him, which allowed Kane and Maven to attack Raven outside the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: The Coalition making use of the numbers here... and the referee has no idea what is happening!

Kane threw Raven into the ring steps, then rolled him back into the ring. Christian pulled Raven away from the ropes and covered him, but Raven kicked out after 2. Christian pulled Raven to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, before whipping him into the corner. Christian kicked Raven in the corner several times, then sat him on the top rope, setting him up for a superplex. Raven fought back, punching Christian and knocking him down from the turnbuckle, then hit a double axe handle. Raven followed up by hitting Christian with a knee drop, then hooked the leg, but Maven climbed onto the ring apron, distracting the referee! The crowd booed, and Raven charged towards Maven, but Maven quickly jumped off the apron. As Raven turned around, Christian grabbed him, rolling him up in a small package! The referee counted – 1... 2... Raven kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Once again, The Coalition getting involved to help Christian in this match.

Mauro Ranallo: They should be banned from ringside, Nigel! This isn't right!

As both men got to their feet, Raven went for a clothesline, but Christian ducked out of the way and hit an inverted DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... again Raven kicked out! Christian looked frustrated and he began arguing with the referee, telling him to count faster. He pulled Raven to his feet and tried to set him up for the Unprettier, but Raven blocked it and whipped Christian against the ropes, before hitting him with a big boot. Christian looked dazed as he got to his feet, and Raven kicked him in the gut, then hit the Evenflow DDT! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! An impressive victory for Raven!

SEGMENT

As Raven celebrated his victory, Kane and Maven entered the ring, attacking Raven and beating him down. Kane hit Raven with a Chokeslam, then threw him out of the ring while Maven helped Christian to his feet. Alexa Bliss then entered the ring. Alexa had a microphone with her, which she handed to Christian.

Christian: Raven, you might have won this match, but The Coalition always comes out on top. Now onto the important stuff. With Edge winning the men's Royal Rumble match that obviously means he'll be challenging for the World Title against his best buddy Randy Orton in what I'm sure will be a classic battle between two great warriors.

Christian and Alexa laughed at his sarcasm.

Christian: Since Randy Orton cashed in the Gateway Title at the Royal Rumble, I hereby stake my claim to the title.

The crowd gave a mixed reaction to his announcement.

Christian: Next thing, everyone was shocked at the Royal Rumble when one man was revealed to be with us. And he is going to explain himself right now. Ladies and gentlemen, THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN JEFF JARRETT.

"My World" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction to Jarrett as he walked to the ring with a smile. He entered the ring and Christian handed him the mic.

Jeff Jarrett: Why hello EBWF it's been a long time since I've been seen on TV for a wrestling organization. Now let's cut to the chase, let's get to the question everyone and their mother has been asking, why have I joined The Coalition. Well, the answer is that I wanted to help build a group to become the greatest thing in professional wrestling and with the talent in this group it won't be long till it happens. That is why I have placed myself as the financial backer and the adviser to The Coalition.

Jarrett then handed the mic to Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: First of all, I want say that I'm not going to complain about what happened at the Royal Rumble. I was eliminated fair and square and that's all there is to it. Also, I want to congratulate Tam Nakano for winning the Women's Championship at the Rumble, you took everything that I gave you and you still fought through it and beat Trish to become the champion. Now as far as my future here goes, I guarantee you that at some point I will get a shot at the title and become a two-time EBWF Women's Champion.

Bliss dropped the mic as "Papercut" by Linkin Park hit and The Coalition made their way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett hit and Ronda Rousey came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've for the Baddest Woman on the Planet versus the Cutest Wrestler in the Cosmos as Ronda Rousey takes on the new EBWF Women's Champion, Tam Nakano!

When Rousey was in the ring, "Violet Kung Fu Girl" hit and the crowd cheered as Tam Nakano made her way to the ring. Nakano had a big smile on her face, and as she entered the ring she climbed the turnbuckle, holding the Women's Title up high.

Nigel McGuinness: Tam Nakano said it was her dream to be the EBWF Women's Champion, and she has achieved that dream just two months after making her EBWF debut. She has proven herself to be one of the hottest talents on the roster, but how will she fare against the former MMA fighter, Ronda Rousey?

Nakano climbed down from the turnbuckle and handed the title to the referee, who took it out of the ring then called for the bell. Rousey charged towards Nakano, hitting her with a series of punches, then hit a belly-to-belly suplex. As both women got to their feet, Rousey went for a clothesline, but Nakano ducked out of the way and took Rousey down with a neckbreaker. As Rousey got to her feet, Nakano whipped her into the corner, then hit her with a series of kicks. As Rousey staggered out of the corner, Nakano hit a DDT then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Rousey kicked out! Nakano pulled Rousey to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then went for the Violet Shoot... but Rousey ducked out of the way, then grabbed Nakano from behind, hitting a German suplex. Both women got to their feet and Rousey struck Nakano with a kick to the midsection, then lifted her up, hitting a thunderfire powerbomb!

Mauro Ranallo: Great powerbomb by Ronda Rousey! That shook the ring!

Rousey hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Nakano kicked out! Rousey pulled Nakano to her feet and her with a series of body blows, then took her down with a hip toss. Rousey grabbed Nakano by the arm, but before she could lock in the armbar, Nakano put her feet on the ropes.

Nigel McGuinness: Smart strategy there by Tam Nakano... she knows how dangerous Ronda Rousey's armbar can be!

Rousey stomped on Nakano several times, then pulled her to her feet. She lifted Nakano onto her shoulders, setting her up for the Piper's Pit... but Nakano wriggled free before she could hit it! Nakano grabbed Rousey from behind, hitting a bridging tiger suplex! Rousey's shoulders were down and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rousey kicked out! Nakano pulled Rousey to her feet and hit her with a series of backhand chops. She then whipped Rousey against the ropes, before hitting her with the Violet Shoot! She hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Tam Nakano gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised Nakano's arm in victory. As Nakano celebrated, Ronda Rousey got to her feet. Nakano offered to shake her hand, but Rousey shoved her away, then exited the ring. The crowd booed Rousey's poor display of sportsmanship as she made her way to the back.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, the camera cut backstage. Ronda Rousey could be seen attacking Alexa Bliss. Rousey hit Bliss with a series of punches, then threw her into a wall.

Nigel McGuinness: Why is Ronda attacking Alexa Bliss?

Mauro Ranallo: I don't know Nigel but she's attacking her with intense rage!

As Alexa tried to get to her feet, Ronda hit her with a stiff kick to the midsection. Alexa screamed in pain and clutched her ribs. Ronda then grabbed Alexa and locked her in the armbar! Referees rushed to the scene, forcing Ronda to break the hold. The Coalition then ran up to check on Alexa as Ronda walked away.

Christian: Oh my God somebody get some help.

Kane: GET HELP NOW!

A medic came to check on Alexa, whose elbow looked dislocated.

The camera cut back to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: I can't believe what I've just seen, Nigel.

Nigel McGuinness: That was a brutal, seemingly unprovoked attack by Ronda Rousey.

Mauro Ranallo: I know Ronda was frustrated about losing her match earlier, but I have no idea why she chose to attack Alexa Bliss... we'll try and give you an update on her condition, but right now it's time for our main event.

MATCH THREE

Christy Hemme: This match is scheduled for one fall and it is your main event of the evening!

“Catch Your Breath” hit and the crowd welcomed Finn Balor who proceeded to the ring in his custom jacket.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Wicklow, Ireland, weighing in at 190lbs, he is Finn Balor!

Bray’s theme hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Bray Wyatt came to the ring.

Christy Hemme: His opponent, from The Firefly Funhouse, he is Bray Wyatt!

Both men met each other in the ring, and the referee rang the bell to start the match. Wyatt bailed early and walked around the ringside area. The referee yelled for him to bring inside and then started a 10 count.

Mauro Ranallo: Wyatt playing some mind games here.

Wyatt got back in the ring at the count of five. Balor and Wyatt went toe to toe with some exchanges and Balor dropped Wyatt early with two big slaps. Balor hit a snapmare, followed up with a kick to the back and dropkick combo on Wyatt. Wyatt was looking for respite and rolled out of the ring. Balor leapt over the top rope and took out Wyatt on the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: You never know where Finn Balor will come from!

Wyatt recovered and hit a suplex on Balor to the floor. Bray recovered and helped Balor back into the ring. He whipped him into the corner, and followed up with splash, but Balor countered tripping up Wyatt and hitting a double stomp to the chest. Balor caught Wyatt with a dropkick through the ropes followed by a stiff kick to the face.

Mauro Ranallo: These men do know they have to be inside the ring to win this match, right?

The two men struggled to get back in the ring. Once inside, Balor caught Wyatt with a quick sling blade off a counter. Wyatt planted Balor with a modified side slam. Balor dropkicked Wyatt, but Bray found a spark, and Wyatt leveled Balor with a clothesline. Finn moved quickly with a sling blade and dropkicked Wyatt to the corner. Balor went up to the top rope, jumped, and connected with Coup de Grace.

Nigel McGuinness: Finn may have done it here.

1….

2….

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Finn Balor has just defeated Bray Wyatt.

Nigel McGuinness: You have to think that these men have their eyes on the recently vacated Gateway Championship. I’d say Balor just took the mental advantage.

Christy Hemme announced Balor the winner as his arm was raised in victory and Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote