Warfare Results 03/01/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 03/01/2021

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening everyone and welcome to EBWF Warfare!

Nigel McGuinness: We are coming to you live from Billings, Montana! We’re just four weeks away from Wrestlemania, and the road to the grandest stage of them all is bumpier than ever before!

“The Truth Reigns” hit and Roman Reigns came out to the stage to cheers from the crowd. He was announced by Christy Hemme before “Slow Chemical” hit and Kane came to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Christian Cage is not in the building here tonight. We are expecting to hear from Alexa Bliss later tonight, and now representing The Coalition is Kane.

The bell rang, and as the match got underway, Kane started kicking and punching Reigns. Kane hit a shoulder block for a one count. Kane gave him an uppercut a few times before sending him into the ropes. Reigns ducked a back elbow and hit a shoulder block for a no count. Reigns punched and head-butted him to the corner before punching him. Kane kneed his way out, but Reigns came right back with a body slam for a two count. Reigns sent him into the ropes, but he lowered his head, and Kane DDT’ed him down for a two count.

Nigel McGuinness: That was a close one there for Reigns.

Kane got Roman into a submission, but Reigns fought up from a chin lock. Reigns punched him, but Kane kneed him in the midsection. Reigns then head-butted him before hitting a Samoan Drop. Reigns ducked a clothesline, but Kane quickly big booted him down for a two count. Kane sent him to the corner and avalanched him before hitting a sidewalk slam for a two count. Kane booted him in the face for another two count. Kane looked frustrated at his inability to keep Reigns down. Kane threw him out of the ring and took the monitors out of the commentary table.

Mauro Ranallo: The referee is starting his count here.

Kane went to Chokeslam him through the table, but Reigns fought him off and sent him into the steel steps. Kane quickly came back with an uppercut before sending him into the ring, and ending the referee’s count out. Reigns ducked a clothesline and hit a leaping shoulder block. Kane reversed a whip to the corner, but Reigns sidestepped him. Reigns avalanched him before head-butting him down. Reigns then left the ring to hit a running dropkick to the side of the head. Reigns signals for the Superman Punch, and ran at Kane, but Kane caught him by the throat!

Nigel McGuinness: The power of Kane!

Kane hit a chokeslam and went for the cover.

1…

2…

3!

Kane’s arm was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Nigel McGuinness: Our second match of the evening is Women's Action and we will see Kacy Catanzaro take on the enigmatic Bayley!

Kacy's music hit first and the spitfire made her way out to the ring to applause from the crowd. Bayley was to the ring next, and the crowd gave a mixed reaction to the newcomer.

Mauro Ranallo: Bayley is already proving herself to be a polarizing figure here in EBWF.

Nigel McGuinness: We'll have to see if Kacy Catanzaro can knock her down a few pegs!

The bell rang, and the match was underway. Bayley landed right hands but a drop toe hold by Kacy took Bayley down. Catanzaro hit a drop kick off the top rope. She went for the cover but Bayley kicked out and Bayley headed to the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: Bayley trying to get a breather here. Kacy jumped off the ring steps but Bayley moved out of the way and threw Kacy into the barricade. Bayley threw Kacy into the ring as she went for the cover but Kacy kicked out.

Mauro Ranallo: With authority!

Bayley ran towards Kacy who was in the corner but Kacy moved out of the way and hit a facebuster. She went for the cover but Bayley kicked out. Kacy moved quickly onto the second rope but Bayley knocked her down. Bayley hit a shoulder breaker as she went for the cover but Kacy kicked out. Bayley tried to drag Kacy but Kacy countered with an enzuigiri and followed up with the double knees to the face. Kacy went for the cover but Bayley kicked out.

Nigel McGuinness: Trading pin attempts here!

Both women got to their feet, and Bayley was able to surprise Kacy with the Bayley to Belly! Bayley went for the pin.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Bayley has been victorious!

The referee raised Bayley's hand in victory as a promo for Wrestlemania XX began to play.

SEGMENT

As Warfare came back from commercial 'Papercut' by Linkin Park hit and Alexa Bliss came down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Here comes Alexa Bliss who last week alongside Tam Nakano defeated Ronda Rousey and Raquel Diaz.

As Bliss entered the ring she grabbed a mic.

Alexa Bliss: Let's not waste anytime her. Ronda, get out here.

'Bad Reputation' hit and the crowd booed as Ronda Rousey came out on the stage with a mic.

Alexa Bliss: Now, ever since you attacked me a few weeks ago, I've been wondering why? Now, I'm no saint by any means but usually when someone attacks me it's because I've done something to them. But I haven't done anything to you. So, what's your problem?

Ronda Rousey: My problem with you is the fact that I have not been given a lot of opportunities since I came here which is unacceptable. I'm an MMA legend. I put women's MMA on the map. I'm the Baddest Woman on the Planet and I get passed over in favor of people like you. You piss me off the most because you've been given hundreds of opportunities at the Women's Championship and you fail every time.

The crowd booed.

Ronda Rousey: I'm tired of waiting for my opportunities. I'm going to start taking them and I'm going to start by taking you out and I'm going to do it one on one in a match.

The crowd cheered and Alexa motioned for Ronda to bring it.

Ronda Rousey: But not tonight.

The crowd booed.

Ronda Rousey: We're gonna have a match. It's going to be on the biggest stage. It's going to be at Wrestlemania.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss: You wanna go at it at Wrestlemania? Fine. But I want to ensure that there will be no restrictions. So, how about we make it a hardcore match?

The crowd cheered.

Alexa Bliss: No Count Outs. No Disqualifications, and Falls Count Anywhere. How about that you overhyped bitch?

Ronda Rousey: You're on.

The crowd cheered.

Ronda Rousey: But I want this to be official, so we're gonna have a contract signing next week so you can't back out.

Alexa Bliss: Fine, but I want you to remember this at Wrestlemania when you're a broken failure. I want you to remember that you brought this on yourself.

'Papercut' played as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, the Women's Champion Tam Nakano is in action against Becky Lynch, and AJ Styles takes on Raven in the Breakout/Gateway Championship Tournament. Up next though, we've got the Guerrillas of Destiny, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa, making their EBWF debut as they take on Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus!

"G.O.D. (Firing Squad)" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Tama and Loa made their way to the ring. Once the Guerrillas of Destiny were in the ring, "Tarzan Boy" hit and the crowd cheered as Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus headed to the ring, accompanied by Paul London.

Nigel McGuinness: Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa helped Finn Balor and Raven win their tag match against Jungle Boy and Paul London last week... they distracted Jungle Boy, then took out Luchasaurus at ringside! Finn Balor was apparently unhappy with their involvement, which is why he's not at ringside tonight.

As they reached the ring, Luchasaurus climbed onto the ring apron, allowing Jungle Boy to start the match. Across the ring, Tanga Loa moved onto the apron and the referee called for the bell. Tama Tonga and Jungle Boy locked up and Tama overpowered Jungle Boy, forcing him back against the ropes. Tama then whipped Jungle Boy against the ropes, and as Jungle Boy ran back towards him, Tama took him down with a big boot. As Jungle Boy got back to his feet, Tama hit him with a series of punches, then went to whip him against the ropes, but this time Jungle Boy reversed the Irish whip, then hit an arm drag. Jungle Boy tagged in Luchasaurus, and the crowd cheered as the dinosaur entered the ring. Luchasaurus hit Tama with a series of punches, then knocked him down with a headbutt. As Tama tried to get to his feet, Luchasaurus ran against the ropes, but as he hit the ropes, Tanga Loa tripped him up! The crowd booed and the referee warned Loa not to get involved as he protested his innocence. Tama hit Luchasaurus with a double arm DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Luchasaurus kicked out. Tama whipped Luchasaurus into the corner and hit him with the Stinger Splash, then tagged in Tanga Loa. Loa lifted Luchasaurus up, hitting the running powerslam, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Luchasaurus kicked out. Loa tagged Tama Tonga back in, and as he entered the ring Tama kept Luchasaurus grounded, putting him in a half crab.

Mauro Ranallo: The Guerrillas of Destiny working well together here, Nigel... those quick tags are giving Luchasaurus no time to recover or make a comeback.

Nigel McGuinness: They're very effective as a tag team, Mauro... Luchasaurus could be in trouble if he doesn't make a tag soon!

Luchasaurus was able to get to the ropes and the referee ordered Tama to break the hold. Tama did so, then stomped on Luchasaurus several times. Tama pulled Luchasaurus to his feet and set him up for the Tongan Twist... but Luchasaurus blocked it and countered with a suplex! Luchasaurus crawled towards the corner, tagging in Jungle Boy as Tama Tonga tagged in Tanga Loa. As both men entered the ring, Jungle Boy charged towards Loa, taking him down with a flying forearm smash. Both men got to their feet and Jungle Boy hit a swinging DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Loa kicked out! Jungle Boy pulled Loa to his feet and set him up for a double underhook powerbomb, but Loa countered with a back body drop, then followed up with a German suplex. As both men got to their feet, Loa whipped Jungle Boy against the ropes, then hit a spinebuster. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Jungle Boy kicked out! Loa dragged Jungle Boy towards the corner and tagged in Tama Tonga, then they hit Jungle Boy with Guerrilla Warfare! As Tama hooked the leg, Loa ran across the ring, knocking Luchasaurus off the apron. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! G.O.D get the victory!

As the referee called for the bell, Finn Balor stepped out onto the stage and applauded. Tama and Loa celebrated in the ring, then headed up the ramp and celebrated with Balor.

MATCH FOUR

Nigel McGuinness: Our Women's Champion is in action here tonight against the hard-hitting Becky Lynch.

"Celtic Invasion" hit and Becky stepped out onto the stage to a mixed reaction.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky has been on the hunt for the EBWF Women's Championship and this could be her opportunity for a match in the future.

Nigel McGuinness: Forget about an opportunity in the future. Becky Lynch believes she deserves an opportunity right now!

Tam Nakano was next out. The Women's Championship was firmly around her waist and after she had entered the ring, the referee rang the bell. Tam went to hit Becky with a running knee, but Lynch ducked out of the way and hit Tam with a big boot. Lynch came off the ropes, but as she ran back towards Tam, the Women's Champion countered with a codebreaker for a near fall. As both women got to their feet, Tam went for a running hip attack, but Lynch moved out of the way. Lynch then took Tam down to the mat, applying the Dis-Arm-Her! Tam was able to get to the rope and the referee ordered Becky to break the hold. Lynch stomped on Tam several times, then pulled her away from the ropes and hit a reverse DDT.

Nigel McGuinness: The women's champion is in trouble here!

Becky hooked the leg, but Tam kicked out after two. Lynch pulled Tam to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then went to whip her into the corner, but Tam recovered and reversed the Irish whip, sending Lynch into the corner. She then hit Lynch with a superplex for a near fall. As Becky kicked out, Tam immediately went for an armbar, but Lynch fought out of it and got to her feet. Lynch then lifted Tam Nakano up, hitting a fisherman's neckbreaker! She hooked the leg... but Tam kicked out at 2.5!

Mauro Ranallo: Becky thought she had the three count there!

Lynch went to the top rope for a diving leg drop, but Tam moved out of the way. Tam immediately went to a submission, wrenching on the neck. Lynch struggled and prevented Tam from fully applying it. Tam then rolled her up for a near fall. As both women got to their feet, Lynch avoided a roundhouse kick and rolled Tam up for a two count. Lynch grabbed the arm, going for the Dis-arm-her but Tam rolled her up into a small package. Lynch kicked out after 2, then as both women got to their feet, she grabbed Tam and hit the Manhandle Slam! The crowd cheered as Becky covered!

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Becky Lynch just got a victory over the Women's Champion!

Nigel McGuinness: Becky has even more evidence for her belief that she should be women's champion.

Mauro Ranallo: For now, Tam Nakano has still punched her ticket to Wrestlemania.

Becky celebrated on the turnbuckle as a video extoling the virtues of being Gateway Champion played ahead of the tournament match.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event... will AJ Styles or Raven join Finn Balor and The Miz in the semi finals of the Breakout/Gateway Championship Tournament?

Raven made his way to the ring first, followed by AJ Styles. When both men were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Styles shoved Raven in the chest, but Raven responded by taking Styles down with a spear! Raven then punched Styles on the mat several times, before dragging him to his feet and whipping him against the ropes. As Styles ran back towards him, Raven went for a clothesline, but Styles ducked out of the way, then hit the Pelé Kick! Raven rolled out of the ring, but Styles hit him with a baseball slide, then followed him to the outside. Styles hit Raven with a series of punches, then went to whip him into the ringside barrier... but Raven reversed it, throwing Styles against the barrier! Raven then slammed Styles' head off the ring steps, before throwing him back into the ring. As Raven re-entered the ring, he stomped on Styles several times, then pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Raven charged towards Styles, hitting a clothesline, then took him down with a bulldog. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Styles kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: A strong start by Raven here... he's really taking the fight to AJ Styles!

Raven sat Styles up and put him in a sleeper hold, but Styles was able to fight out of it and as both men got to their feet, Styles hit Raven with a series of punches, then took him down with a discus clothesline. As Raven got to his feet, Styles whipped him against the ropes, then hit a spinning heel kick. Both men got to their feet and Styles hit a reverse DDT, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Raven kicked out! Styles pulled Raven to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, before whipping him into the corner. Styles then ran at Raven, going for a forearm smash... Raven ducked out of the way and lifted Styles up, trying to throw him over the top rope... but Styles landed on the ring apron and grabbed Raven from behind, hitting a neckbreaker over the top rope!

Mauro Ranallo: Great reflexes there by AJ Styles!

As Raven got to his feet, Styles jumped off the top rope, going for the Phenomenal Forearm... but Raven caught him in mid-air and countered with a powerbomb! He hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... Styles kicked out! Raven stomped on Styles several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit The Raven Effect! He hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: I don't believe it! Raven wins!

Mauro Ranallo: What an upset!

The referee called for the bell and raised Raven's arm in victory. Raven celebrated as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote