Warfare Results 03/22/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 03/22/2021

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight is our final show before Wrestlemania 20, and we are live from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

Nigel McGuinness: Kicking things off tonight, we'll be hearing from Winnipeg's most famous son, Chris Jericho!

"Judas" by Fozzy hit and the Winnipeg crowd cheered, then sang along to Chris Jericho's entrance music as the Winnipeg native made his way to the ring. Jericho had a microphone in his hand, and when he entered the ring he signalled for his music to be cut. The crowd were still chanting and singing, so Jericho waited for a minute or two, then began to speak.

Chris Jericho: Good evening, Winnipeg! It's great to be back.

The crowd cheered some more and Jericho grinned.

Chris Jericho: Now when I say it's great to be back, I don’t just mean that it's great to be back here in Winnipeg. I mean it's great to be back here in EBWF. Because this is the first time I've been in an EBWF ring since the Royal Rumble. And why is that, might you ask? It's simple really. Because despite being in this company for twenty years, I still don't get the respect I deserve. We are six days away from Wrestlemania, and I don't have a match. The cheek, the nerve, the gall, the audacity and the gumption! Last year, I was main eventing Wrestlemania, and this year I'm not even on the card? It stinks, and I won't stand for it. You can't have Wrestlemania 20 without Chris Jericho! So not only am I going to have a match at Wrestlemania, I'm going to steal the show. All I need is an opponent. So I am issuing an open challenge to every single person in the locker room. If you think you're man enough to take on Chris Jericho, now is your chance to become a star.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! Chris Jericho is issuing an open challenge for Wrestlemania!

As Jericho paced back and forth, "Phenomenal" by CFO$ hit and the crowd booed as AJ Styles headed to the ring. As Styles reached the bottom of the ramp, he walked around the ring and winked at ring announcer Christy Hemme, then took a microphone from her and rolled into the ring. After his music was cut, Styles began to speak.

AJ Styles: Oh how the mighty have fallen, right Chris? We both know the only reason you're still here is because you're Wes Ikeda's buddy. Any other company would have forced you to retire so you can stop taking a spot you don't deserve.

Styles smirked. Jericho smirked back.

Chris Jericho: You wanna talk about taking a spot you don't deserve, AJ? Didn't you lose your last two matches? You're supposed to be "phenomenal", but you can't even beat Raven.

Styles couldn't help but laugh.

AJ Styles: You got me there! But hey, at least I'm on the show. You said it yourself, no one has seen you since I threw your ass out of the Royal Rumble. So who's the real loser, Chris?

Chris Jericho: Well since you don't have a Wrestlemania match either, I guess we're both losers.

Styles shrugged.

AJ Styles: I mean, you say that... but the difference is, I don't really care if I have a match at Wrestlemania or not. I'll still get paid regardless. But I know you, Chris. I know it's eating away at you that you don't have a match. That's why you're out here issuing an open challenge, begging somebody to make you relevant. And lucky for you... I'm in a good mood. You want to steal the show, I want to piss Wes off. And what better way to do that than beat his best friend, and have the best match on the show without even really trying? You want a match at Wrestlemania... I'll give you the fight of your life. What do you say?

Styles held out his hand, offering to shake hands with Jericho to make the match "official". Jericho looked down at AJ's hand, then slapped it away.

Chris Jericho: I know better than to shake your hand... I'm not an idiot. But sure, I accept your challenge. I'd say Wes will be pleased when I beat the crap out of you, but the truth is Wes doesn't really care about you. The only reason you're still getting paid is because Wes forgot you're still under contract. See you on Sunday, AJ. Remember we have random wellness tests, so maybe try to stay clean until then so you don't get suspended.

Jericho dropped the microphone, then turned to exit the ring. Styles glared at Jericho, then hit him in the back of the head with his microphone! Jericho fell to the mat, and Styles pummelled him with a series of punches, then dragged him to his feet. Styles set Jericho up for the Styles Clash... but Jericho countered with a back body drop! As Styles got to his feet, Jericho went for the Judas Effect... but Styles ducked out of the way, then rolled out of the ring. The crowd booed as Styles retreated up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Well clearly there is no love lost between these two superstars, but we have another match confirmed for Wrestlemania! AJ Styles will be taking on Chris Jericho!
Jericho exited the ring as a video played recapping all the matches that had been confirmed for Wrestlemania.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, Taya Valkyrie makes her EBWF debut as she goes one on one with Dakota Kai!

"See Your Hands" by Driven hit and the crowd cheered as Canadian Taya Valkyrie made her way to the ring. When Valkyrie was in the ring, "Kombat" by Def Rebel hit and the crowd booed as Dakota Kai headed to the ring. After Kai had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Kai got in Valkyrie's face, taunting her then shoving her. Valkyrie responded by taking Kai down with a spear, then punching her against the ring mat several times! Valkyrie pulled Kai to her feet and hit a snapmare, then followed up with a low dropkick and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Kai kicked out! Valkyrie pulled Kai to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then ran towards her, going for an elbow smash... but Kai moved out of the corner and hit Valkyrie with a drop toe hold, causing Valkyrie's head to collide with the second turnbuckle. As Valkyrie fell to the mat, Dakota Kai stomped on her several times, then pulled her away from the ropes and hit a leg drop. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out! Kai pulled Valkyrie to her feet and hit her with a series of kicks, then whipped her into the corner. Kai charged towards Valkyrie, going for the Kaio Kick... but Valkyrie moved out of the way at the last second! As Dakota Kai turned around, Valkyrie hit her with a clothesline, then followed up with a German suplex. As both women got to their feet, Valkyrie whipped Kai into the corner, then hit her with an elbow smash. Kai fell into a sitting position, and Valkyrie took several times back, before charging towards Kai and hitting her with a double knee attack! Valkyrie pulled Kai away from the ropes, and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Kai kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: An impressive performance from Taya Valkyrie thus far... but Dakota Kai isn't going down easily!

Valkyrie got to her feet and stomped on Kai several times, then climbed to the top rope. Valkyrie went for a moonsault... but Kai got her knees up and blocked it! Valkyrie clutched her ribs, and Kai dragged her to her feet, hitting a swinging side slam into a backbreaker. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out! Kai pulled Valkyrie to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders, setting her up for the GTK... but Valkyrie broke free and kicked Kai in the legs, knocking her down to her knees, before hitting a knee strike! Kai looked dazed as she got to her feet, and Valkyrie got behind her, grabbing both arms and locking in the Road to Valhalla! Kai submitted and the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Taya Valkyrie gets the victory!

Valkyrie celebrated, then made her way to the back as the referee checked on Dakota Kai.

MATCH TWO

“Papercut” by Linkin Park hit the PA System and Alexa Bliss walked out onto the stage to a chorus of boos and began making her way down the entrance ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: Here comes Alexa Bliss, and tonight she has a tall order to fill as she faces none other than Winter.

Nigel McGuinness: Over the last few weeks, Alexa had been talking smack to Winter and tonight, it’s put up or shut up.

Mauro Ranallo: What can Alexa do in order to overcome Winter?

Nigel McGuinness: She needs to utilize her speed. If she does that, then she might have a chance.

Alexa made it to ringside and hopped up onto the apron before she entered the ring. Once her theme cut out, Alexa turned her attention toward the entrance as she waited on her opponent.

The arena darkened and “The Fight Song” by Marilyn Manson hit the PA System. A crimson spotlight shone on the stage. The entrance curtain opened and Winter walked out into the spotlight with Becky Lynch by her side, greeted with cheering from the crowd. After a few moments, Winter and Becky began making their way down the entrance ramp while the spotlight followed them.

Mauro Ranallo: And here comes Winter along with her partner in crime, Becky Lynch.

Nigel McGuinness: Like she said, she had been keeping tabs on what Alexa was saying. She’s been keeping everything in mind and it’s almost time to see if Alexa can back up what she’s been saying.

Once Winter and Becky made it to ringside, Winter climbed up onto the apron and raised her arms. This brought the lighting back into the arena. Once the light was brought back into the arena, Winter stepped into the ring as her theme cut out.

The bell sounded and Winter quickly approached Alexa while Alexa tried to avoid the Satanic Diva despite being backed into a corner. Winter threw a punch but Alexa dodged and kicked Winter’s left leg. Winter came out of the corner and backed Alexa into another corner, but before Winter could throw a punch, Alexa rolled out of the way and backed into another corner with Winter following her. Winter attempted to throw a punch, but Alexa ducked and backed Winter into the same corner. With Winter in the corner, Alexa kicked her left leg again and punched Winter in the face. Alexa punched Winter – once, twice, three times, four times, five times, six times, seven times, eight times, nine times – until Winter grabbed Alexa by her top, backed her up and threw Alexa over the top rope with Alexa crashing to the floor on the outside while the crowd let out a collective “OH!”

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa had the upper hand in the earlier going and now Winter has thrown her over the top rope.

Nigel McGuinness: Winter showing a display of power. She almost threw Alexa into the crowd.

The referee began to count. ONE! TWO! THREE! Alexa got up to a knee and looked at Winter in disbelief. FOUR! Alexa got to her feet and looked at Winter with the look of disbelief still on her face. FIVE! SIX! Alexa walked up the steel steps as Winter lied in wait. SEVEN! Alexa was on the apron. Winter approached Alexa and Alexa caught Winter with a shoulder to the midsection. Alexa followed it up with punching Winter – once, twice, three times, four times, five times – before attempting a springboard. Right when Alexa jumped up for a springboard, Winter punched her in the face, sending Alexa crashing back down to the floor on the outside while the crowd let out another “OH!”

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa attempted to utilize her quickness in order to launch herself towards Winter, but Winter was able knock her down.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa might be the quicker of the two, but Winter is no slouch.

After a few moments, Winter left the ring in pursuit of Alexa. As soon as Alexa got back to her feet, Winter clubbed her in the back with a forearm, causing Alexa to stumble forward into the apron. Winter grabbed Alexa by the hair and shorts, and she rolled Alexa into the ring with Alexa’s head dangling over the apron. With Alexa’s head exposed to the outside of the ring, Winter backed up and then hit Alexa in the side of the head with a running big boot. Winter set Alexa’s head up again and climbed up onto the apron. She approached Alexa’s head and jumped up. Alexa rolled out of the way and Winter landed on her feet on the outside. Winter grabbed Alexa by the hair and dangled her head over the bottom rope before nailing Alexa’s throat with an elbow. Winter climbed up onto the apron again and approached Alexa’s head. This time, Winter jumped up and dropped her shin across the throat of Alexa before landing on her feet on the outside while Alexa clutched her throat and rolled around the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa thought that she was one step ahead of Winter and it cost her.

Nigel McGuinness: Winter was thinking one step ahead of Alexa’s reversal, and she made Alexa pay for it.

The referee checked on Alexa while Winter climbed up onto the apron and into the ring. With Winter back in the ring, she waited for Alexa to get back to her feet. Alexa stumbled back to her feet and Winter kicked her in the stomach and scooped her up, looking for the Frost Bite (Vortex Backbreaker), but before she could be scooped up, Alexa kneed Winter in the stomach and drops Winter to her knees. Alexa attempts the DDT, but Winter pulled her feet out from under her, causing Alexa to crash to the ground before Winter got up to her feet. Before Winter could capitalize, Alexa kicked her in the nose – once, twice – before Winter was able to move to Alexa’s face just to stomp on it. Winter ran to the ropes and after she bounced off the ropes, she attempted an elbow drop, but Alexa rolled out of the way, causing Winter’s elbow to smack into the canvas. Winter sat up and both she and Alexa got to their feet. Alexa ran to ropes and bounced off of them. Winter attempted a clothesline and Alexa ducked. Alexa bounces off the ropes again and Winter caught her in the face with a Big Boot as the crowd let out an “OH” and cheered. The camera did a close-up of Winter and she’s bleeding from the nose.

Mauro Ranallo: Once again, the power of Winter comes into play, but she didn’t come away unscathed in that sequence.

Nigel McGuinness: One of those kicks from Alexa busted Winter’s nose, and now she’s bleeding.

Mauro Ranallo: As if Winter needed anymore incentive to fight Alexa.

Winter wiped the blood from her nose and she approached Alexa, who rolled out of the ring and to the floor. Winter left the ring in pursuit of Alexa. ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! Alexa got to her feet. FIVE! Alexa turned around, and she was caught by another big boot to the face from Winter. SIX! Winter rolled into the ring and rolled back out to the floor in order to stop and restart the count. ONE! Winter approached Alexa as she got to her feet again. TWO! Alexa turned around right into another big boot from Winter. THREE! Winter rolled into the ring again and rolled back out in order to stop and restart the count again with Alexa still laid out on the floor.

Mauro Ranallo: Winter is doing the smart thing here.

Nigel McGuinness: Each time the referee has started the count, Winter has entered and then exited the ring in order to break up the count.

ONE! Alexa stumbled to her feet and used the ring post to prop herself up. TWO! Winter sized Alexa up and ran toward her. THREE! Winter attempted a running big boot, but Alexa ducked out of the way, causing Winter to collide with the post. FOUR! Alexa rolled into the ring, breaking up the count. With Winter in a precarious position, Alexa charged at her and dropkicked Winter’s leg against the steel post. Winter screamed in pain and clutched her leg as she fell to the floor while the crowd lets out another “OH!”

Mauro Ranallo: With that, Alexa has given herself an opening against the powerful Satanic Diva.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa had better stay on her, because Winter isn’t one to stay down for very long.

Alexa rolled out onto the apron as Winter stumbled to her feet. Right when Winter turned around, Alexa ran at her and jumped off of the apron, and attempted a hurricanrana. However, Winter had the wherewithal to lift Alexa back up onto her shoulders and backed up against the ring, attempting a powerbomb. Alexa was able to grab the middle rope and pulled herself out of the clutches of Winter. When Winter turned around, Alexa springboarded off of the rope and caught Winter with a crossbody while the crowd let out a collective gasp.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa was able to get out of a powerbomb attempt from Winter.

Nigel McGuinness: Not only that, but she caught Winter with a springboard crossbody. Now both ladies are down.

ONE! TWO! Winter and Alexa started to stir a little bit. THREE! Winter sat up and wiped more blood from her nose while Alexa climbed to her feet. FOUR! Alexa rolled into the ring under the bottom rope and broke the count. Alexa backed into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring while Winter got to her feet. Winter was about to climb into the ring when Alexa ran at her and attempted a baseball slide, but Winter sidestepped and Alexa landed on her feet on the floor. Winter grabbed Alexa by the throat and threw her into the barricade. Alexa’s back and head violently slammed against the barricade as the crowd lets out an “OH!” Winter rolled into the ring before the referee even had the chance to start counting.

Mauro Ranallo: My god, what a display of power from Winter.

Nigel McGuinness: She’s incensed. Alexa busted her nose up, and Winter wants to make her pay.

Winter rolled back out of the ring and grabbed Alexa. Meanwhile, a replay of Winter slamming Alexa against the barricade was shown while Winter rolled Alexa back into the ring. Back to the live action, Winter slid back into the ring, and crawled over to Alexa, and went for the pin. ONE! TWO! Alexa kicked out and the crowd let out a collective “TWO!” Winter picked Alexa up and grabbed her by the arm. She pulled Alexa into her and thrusted her shoulder against Alexa’s arm before she lifted Alexa up, and dropped her throat-first on the top rope. With Alexa back on the ground, Winter dropped to the mat and started choking Alexa with her hand while the referee counted. ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! Winter released the choke and Alexa rolled away.

Mauro Ranallo: Now, we see Winter back in control of this contest.

Nigel McGuinness: What did I say, Mauro? Alexa shouldn’t have let Winter even have a moment to breathe, because in that same moment, Winter can turn the tables. She’s that resourceful.

Alexa rolled over to the corner and Winter approached her. Winter brought Alexa to her feet in the corner and punched her in the ribs. Alexa dropped to a seated position and the referee tried to stop Winter, but Winter glared at him and he backed off. Turning her attention back to Alexa again, Winter stomped on her head, dropping Alexa to the mat. Winter picked Alexa up by the hair and brought her to the middle of the ring, and whipped her to the ropes. After Alexa bounced off the ropes, Winter caught her with a Powerslam, and went for the pin while hooking the leg. ONE! TWO THR-NO! Alexa kicked out and the crowd let out a collective “TWO!” Winter got back to her feet and pulled Alexa to her feet by her hair.

Mauro Ranallo: Winter has Alexa by the hair again.

Nigel McGuinness: What does she have in mind?

It wasn’t Winter who acted, but Alexa. Alexa kicked Winter’s right leg – once, twice, three times, four times, five times – and Winter released Alexa’s hair. After Winter released Alexa’s hair, Alexa started throwing punches at Winter’s face, punching Winter in the face – once, twice – before Winter punched Alexa in the face, knocking Alexa to the ground. Winter picked Alexa up by the hair again, and Alexa dropped to a seated position, driving her head into Winter’s jaw before stumbling back to a corner. With Alexa in the corner, Winter charged at her and Alexa got her feet up, catching Winter with a foot to the face. With Winter reeling, Alexa climbed up to the top rope and jumped off, catching Winter with a diving crossbody and rolled off of the Satanic Diva to catch a breath. Alexa got up to her hands and knees while Winter sat up.

Mauro Ranallo: Uh-oh. Winter has just sat up and business has picked up even further.

Nigel McGuinness: That plays mind games like you wouldn’t believe.

With Winter sitting up, Alexa ran to the ropes and after bouncing off the ropes, Alexa caught Winter with a dropkick, knocking Winter back down. Alexa climbed up to the top rope and jumped off, landing on Winter with the Twisted Bliss. Alexa went for the pin. ONE! TWO! THR-NO! Winter kicked out and Alexa slowly got back to her feet. Winter got up to one knee and Alexa punched Winter in the face – once, twice, three times – before backing into the ropes. When Alexa bounced off the ropes, she ran right into a clothesline from Winter as the crowd cheered. Winter got back to her feet and brought Alexa to her feet. With Alexa in a kneeling position, Winter attempted the Dragon Sleeper, but Alexa managed to slip away. Alexa kicked Winter’s shin, dropping the Satanic Diva to her knees. Alexa hit Winter with another dropkick, forcing Winter back to her feet on wobbly legs. Alexa kicked Winter’s shin again and dropped Winter to her knees, and she followed it up with another Shiranui. Again Winter was back on her feet on wobbly legs while Alexa climbed up to the top rope.

Mauro Ranallo: That was a third dropkick to the face and Winter is still on her feet.

Nigel McGuinness: Now, Alexa is climbing up to the top rope.

Winter turned to face Alexa, and Alexa jumped off in another diving crossbody attempt. Alexa landed on Winter successfully. ONE! TWO! Winter didn’t kick out. Instead, she rolled backward and propped herself up on her feet with Alexa in her arms. With Alexa right where she wanted her, Winter dropped her with the Frost Bite before she went for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!!!

The bell sounded and “The Fight Song” by Marilyn Manson hit the PA System once again. Winter had her hand raised in victory before she mounted Alexa started punching her in the forehead while the crowd cheered.

Mauro Ranallo: Winter with a win, but what’s this? The match is over.

Nigel McGuinness: She made a promise to obliterate Alexa and that’s what she’s trying to do. Those are some stiff punches she’s throwing, too.

Becky entered the ring while Winter continued teeing off on Alexa, connecting knuckle with forehead. It wasn’t long before Alexa’s forehead was cut and there was a puddle of blood on the mat. Becky walked up to Winter and grabbed her arms, pulling her off of Alexa. The two looked at one another and Becky calmed her down as the show went to a break.

SEGMENT

"G.O.D. (Firing Squad)" hit and the crowd erupted as the entrance video came on the screen with Bálor Club insignia featured prominently. Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa walked out onto the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: This is a surprise! Guerrillas of Destiny who are prominent members of The Bálor Club are here, we’re not sure why but my god are we excited.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s right, Mauro. We haven’t seen much of G.O.D over the past couple of weeks so we’re interested to hear what they got to say.

The team made their way into the ring and picked up the microphones from the side of the ring.

Tanga Loa: We don’t care if you cheer, or if you boo, for we are the sons of HAKU. Born out of lightning and thunder, step to us and we’ll bury you six feet under. Turn your ass into grass because I am the super bad, TANGA LOA… and THAT.

He said as he pointed to Tama Tonga, kneeling on the floor now, with his arms spread out in the winged position.

Tanga Loa: Is the bad boy, my brother, TAMA TONGA, and we are the G. O. “suck on that motherfucking” D. Guerrillas of Destiny.

The crowd cheered at the use of cuss words.

Tama Tonga: It has been a couple of weeks and we’re getting bored, aren’t we, Tanga?

Tanga Loa: Damn straight, bro. Honestly there is only so much cooking and cleaning, bitching and moaning, we can do, hell, Tama started investing in Bitcoin we are that bored.

Tama Tonga: You’re right, but Doge Coin is where it’s at, at the moment.

They chuckled to themselves.

Tanga Loa: You see, EBWF Universe, we’re here because we’re tired, we are bored and we are tired of fighting nonsensical matches in random cities across the country which doesn’t even advance our story. Being a part of a company like this, we need a narrative and apart from our work with The Bálor Club, our narrative is stale. We need some grit, some plot points, I honestly feel like we’re the background characters in other peoples plot driven lives. That stops today. Hey, EBWF, owners, management whoever you are behind the scenes, you have one of the best tag teams in the world on your roster, how about you use them.

Tama Tonga: Yeah! Hey look, man. We’re not out here to shit on you, to make your work harder, we don’t want that, but you have Tag Team Champions who will be facing off against each other for the World Championship next Sunday at Wrestlemania, let’s start a new narrative to build on that success, hey?

Tonga Loa: Yeah, man, what we’re proposing, is a Number One Contenders match for the EBWF Tag Team Championships, now we as a tag team, we don’t care how many tag teams you put us with, you can have four, five, six tag teams, we don’t care, we don’t care if ladders are involved or if there’s tables. We draw the line at naked flames, but apart from that, anything is acceptable.

Tama Tonga: Yeah, no flames, but listen, we have worked all around the world and we are one of the best tag teams to come back to the states, to EBWF from Japan and honestly we just want to work. Think about it, Wrestlemania, all of EBWF’s tag teams facing off against each other for a shot at the Number One contenders spot for The EBWF Tag Team Championship and when we win, we will be there at pinnacle of Wrestlemania to see Rated-RKO duke it out and once one of them finally gets their hands raised we will be there to show them that the hard work is not yet done, we will stand there at the top of that ramp and look down upon them, as they celebrate we will smile knowing they have yet to come and step toe to toe with the Guerrillas of Destiny.

They dropped their mics as the crowd applauded as their music played and they left the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, there you have it, Nigel. The Guerrillas of Destiny have issued a proposition to the EBWF management for a Number One Contenders Match at Wrestlemania for none other than the EBWF Tag Team Championships.

Nigel McGuinness: If this is picked up, I can see Wrestlemania being one of the best Wrestlemanias of all time. Let’s see what happens here.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got Finn Balor in action as he goes one on one with "The Big Dog", Roman Reigns!

"Catch Your Breath" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Finn Balor made his way to the ring. When Balor was in the ring, "The Truth Reigns" hit and Roman Reigns headed to the ring. Once Reigns was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Reigns hit Balor with a series of punches, then tossed him across the ring. As Balor got to his feet, Reigns charged towards him and went for a clothesline, but Balor ducked out of the way, then hit him with a kick to the head. Reigns stagged backwards, and Balor went to whip him against the ropes, but Reigns reversed it, sending Balor against the ropes before taking him down with a shoulder tackle. Reigns stomped on Balor several times, then pulled him to his feet and lifted him up for a powerslam... but Balor wriggled free, then hit Reigns with a dropkick! Balor followed up with a back suplex, then as Reigns got to his feet, Balor set him up for the 1916... but Reigns broke free and whipped Balor into the corner, then nailed Balor with a series of clotheslines against the turnbuckle. Balor fell to the mat, and Reigns exited the ring, then went for the Drive By... but Balor dodged out of the way, then hit a double stomp to the chest. Reigns fell to the outside, and as he got to his feet, Balor hit a running dropkick, sending Reigns into the barricade.

Nigel McGuinness: What a move by Finn Balor! Reigns looks in a lot of pain!

Balor rolled back into the ring, and the referee began counting Reigns out. As he reached the count of 5, Reigns stumbled back towards the ring, and rolled back into the ring at the count of 6. As Reigns got to his feet, Balor ran towards him, going for a clothesline, but Reigns ducked out of the way and lifted Balor up, hitting a powerslam. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Balor kicked out! As Balor tried to set up, Reigns grabbed him around the neck, applying a sleeper hold. Balor fought out of it, and as both men got to their feet, Balor hit Reigns with a series of punches, then took him down with a DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Reigns kicked out! Both men got to their feet, and Balor whipped Reigns against the ropes, then hit a Sling Blade! As Reigns got to his feet, Balor charged towards him once more, this time going for a front dropkick... but Reigns countered with the Superman Punch! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Balor kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! What is it going to take to finish this match?

Reigns got to his feet and took several steps back, then signalled for the Spear! As Balor got to his feet, Reigns charged towards him... but Balor countered with another Sling Blade! Both men got to their feet, and Balor hit a running front dropkick, sending Reigns into the corner. Reigns fell to the mat, and Balor went to the top rope, hitting the Coup de Grace! He hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Finn Balor gets the victory!

Balor celebrated, then made his way to the back. As Reigns got to his feet, "Take Over" hit and Christian Cage ran to the ring. Cage slid into the ring, and hit Reigns with a series of punches.

Mauro Ranallo: Christian Cage looking for revenge after Roman Reigns attacked him last week!

Cage tried to set Reigns up for the Unprettier, but Reigns fought out of it and lifted Cage onto his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. As both men got to their feet, "Hell Will Be Calling Your Name" hit, and Bobby Lashley ran to the ring. Lashley, Reigns and Cage brawled one another until referees and road agents rushed to the ring to break it up. Warfare went to a commercial as the referees and road agents tried to separate the three superstars.

MATCH FOUR

As a Wrestlemania 20 promo ended, "Bad Reputation" hit and the crowd went wild for the arrival of The Baddest Woman on the Planet, Rounda Rousey.

Christy Hemme: This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Santa Monica, California. She is the Baddest Woman on the Planet. ROWDY! RONDA! ROUSEY!

The cheers continued as Ronda got into the ring, her interest firmly on the entrance way as she awaited her unnamed mystery opponent. The cheers quieted as Ronda's music faded and the PA was in silence before...

"You don't have to love me. You don't even have to like me. But you will respect me. You know why? Cause I'm a Boss!"

Trish's intro bled into 'Time to Rock n Roll' and the legendary performer stepped out onto the stage and did her signature point out into the audience. She was in her wrestling gear, and reached into her waistband for a microphone.

Christy Hemme: And her opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...

The Canadian crowd popped for "Canada", but Trish held her hand out, looking at Christy beckoning her to stop. Trish raised the mic to her lips.

Trish Stratus: Ah, her opponent. That's... that's complicated, isn't it. Hi, Ronda!

Trish gave her a little wave.

Trish Stratus: Ronda, I mean no disrespect. This match should happen. I welcome it. What I'm about to say, please understand, has nothing to do with you or my desire to perform in front of all of these fans tonight here in Winnipeg.

The crowd popped. Trish gestured to the cameraman.

Trish Stratus: Com'on. Right here. Right here so she can see my face. Look in my eyes.

The shot got tighter, and Trish looked straight into the camera.

Trish Stratus: What do I look like to you, Alexa? Better yet, what do I look like to you, EBWF Management? Do I seriously look like I'm Alexa Bliss' whipping girl. That she just gets to snap her fingers, and I'm out here... The Quintessential Diva versus the Baddest Woman on the Planet... on Warfare?! FOR FREE?!

Trish chuckled.

Trish Stratus: Alexa Bliss doesn't tell me where to show up, and she sure as hell doesn't tell me who I'm going to wrestle. So as for me being Ronda's opponent? Oh, I hate to break it to you, Alexa hun...

Trish smirked.

Trish Stratus: But as far as I can tell, Winter kicked your ass tonight and you're going into Wrestlemania at a pretty big disadvantage. I'm not really inclined to try to wear Ronda down on your behalf.

Trish smiled Ronda's way.

Trish Stratus: I don't even know why you thought that would work, to be honest. Now, I'm not saying I forfeit this match... ring the bell.

Ronda looked confused for a moment, and the referee looked to Christy, and then the timekeeper, before shrugging and instructing them to ring the bell. The referee gestured for Trish to come down to the ring, and Trish stood with her hands on her hips.

Mauro Ranallo: Wait... is Trish waiting to be counted out?

Nigel McGuinness: I believe she is.

The referee saw that Trish had no intention of coming to the ring and looked over to Ronda. He began his count.

1…

2…

Trish was laughing and began rotating her wrist to move the microphone as if conducting an orchestra to the beat of the bell ringing.

3…

4…

Nigel McGuinness: She certainly looks like she’s enjoying herself.

5…

6…

Trish moved her head from side to side in a sing song motion as she counted along with the referee.

7…

8…

The crowd began to boo, and Trish looked out toward them, offended.

9…

10!

Trish bowed with a great flourish as the crowd continued to boo.

Mauro Ranallo: This crowd usually tolerates Trish’s eccentricities, but they’re none too pleased that she’s deprived them of this match here tonight.

Christy Hemme: And your winner, via count out, Rowdy Ronda Rousey!

The crowd booed louder at the announcement as Trish dropped her mic and walked to the back. Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Warfare came back from commercial with Michael Cole standing in the middle of the ring. The ring was covered in black carpet, and in the center of the ring was a table with a contract in a binder and two microphones.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen of the EBWF Universe, my name is Michael Cole and I am the world's premier wrestling journalist. Tonight I am happy to preside over the contract signing between EBWF World Champion Randy Orton, and the Number One Contender Edge. With that being said, let's bring out the participants at the main event of Wrestlemania!

"You think you know me!"

Smoke and strobe lights flooded the arena as Edge walked out to "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge, wearing his signature trench coat, and the EBWF Tag Team title around his waist.

Mauro Ranallo: I am utterly fascinated at how this contract signing is going to go, Nigel. We've preconditioned to expect violence at these things, but can we really expect two best friends and teammates to come to blows?

Nigel McGuiness: You never know, Mauro. These two men both want to talk out as Champion at Wrestlemania. That competition can drive you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do.

Edge threw the metal horns up at the crowd as he headed down to the ring. He plopped down into a seat in front of the table set up in the ring and put his feet up as his music faded.

"Go back to sleep!"

Randy, completely not acknowledging the crowd, headed down to the ring with the EBWF Tag Team title belt around his waist, and the World Championship over his shoulder.

Mauro Ranallo: Randy Orton's third World Championship title reign is getting off to an epic start, as his first defense is against his partner in crime. There is perhaps no bigger test for Orton than this.

Randy stepped into the ring and smirked, nodding at Edge as he sat opposite the Rated R Superstar at the table. Michael Cole picked up the leather bound contract case and held it up in the air.

Michael Cole: Randy, in my hand is the contract for your first World Championship defense against Edge in the main event at Wrestlemania. I have--

Randy picked up a mic and interrupted Cole.

Randy Orton: Let me stop you right there. Before we get started, I just want to know. How in the world did you land this gig and Renee Young is backstage?

Edge: It's bad enough that we're out here in THE most cliched bit in professional wrestling, but now we're sitting out here with the biggest dork as well. Not entirely sure why they trusted you to close the show.

Michael Cole: Well, being the top tier journalist that I am, I--

Randy Orton: Please stop. There are people already heading towards the parking lot. Just get on with it so we can entertain these people.

Cole huffed and placed the contract down on the table. Randy idly picked up the binder and thumbed through the pages as Michael Cole placed pens down on the table. Randy picked up the microphone as he took a pen.

Randy Orton: This guy across from me is not any opponent. There's a locker room full of guys back there in catering right now that want his spot. And every single one of them is a joke compared to Edge. I know the people watching this clown show of a segment want us to trade barbs, flip this table, and maybe get separated by security. Because that's the same garbage that happens every time.

Edge: Just lazy, is what it is.

Randy Orton: So I hate to break it to everyone, but that's not about to happen. I--

Paul Heyman: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Both Randy and Edge's gaze turned towards the entranceway as Paul Heyman made his way down to the ring among a chorus of boos. In one hand was a microphone, and in the other was an identical leather bound binder.

Mauro Ranallo: Um, we weren't expecting Paul Heyman out here during this contract signing.

Nigel McGuiness: We did see Heyman during the last interview with Rated RKO. It seems like he has some kind of agenda.

Heyman walked up the steps and stepped into the ring, ignoring the crowd reaction.

Paul Heyman: I recognize that I was not scheduled to be present at this contract signing, and for that I apologize for the intrusion. I just wanted to be a part of one of the most important Wrestlemania events in my personal recollection.

Randy and Edge cocked an eyebrow at each other as they looked back at Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Randy Orton. Three time EBWF World Champion. Longest reigning World Champion, longest reigning Gateway Champion, longest reigning Tag Team Champion. The undisputed face of this company, as well as one of the most naturally gifted pro wrestlers in sports entertainment history.

Randy smirked and shrugged as Heyman casually turned towards his opponent.

Paul Heyman: And then there's Edge.

The crowd reacted to that dismissive comment as Heyman opened his leather bound book and Edge looked on, unimpressed.

Paul Heyman: As an advocate for several talented wrestlers, past and present, it's my job to ensure that these title match contracts are designed exclusively to benefit both parties involved. And Randy, I must say I took the liberty to look over the contract in that slimy "journalist's" hand and I can assure you. There are glaring omissions and several stipulations that would require you to forfeit your championship on a mere technicality!

Edge: Uh, Paul. What the hell are you doing here and why should either of us care?

Heyman slid the leather bound book in his possession toward Randy's side of the table.

Paul Heyman: I've spoken with the rest of the board. I hope you'll forgive me champ, but I took the liberty of having this contract reviewed and rewritten by top lawyers and agents in the field, to ensure there are no loopholes. We were able to negotiate a 20% increase in pay for this match. The current stipulations remain the same, and all of those confusing loopholes and provisos have been removed.

Edge: Hello? Excuse me, am I invisible? Randy, what is this? Are you a Heyman guy, now? What the hell is going on?

Randy picked up the mic to reply, but Heyman quickly chimed in before Randy could speak.

Paul Heyman: I wouldn't concern myself with the working relationship between Randy Orton and myself, if any. I am simply out here to ensure that all parties involved get what they want out of this match.

Randy thumbed through Paul's contract and nodded to himself a little. He picked up the mic.

Randy Orton: I mean, we are getting more money. I'm into it.

Edge's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he huffed exasperatedly and tossed his mic over his shoulder. He stood up suddenly which caused Randy to also stand. Edge grabbed the pen and messily scribbled his name in the signature field and threw the pen at Heyman who put his hands up defensively. The ring mics picked up on Edge's words as he grabbed the binder and stuffed it into Randy's arms.

Edge: I don't know what this bullshit is, but I don't like being kept in the dark.

With that, Edge left the ring and stormed off. Randy looked bewildered as he watched Edge head back up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo: I have more questions than answers, Nigel.

Nigel McGuiness: Is it possible that Randy Orton is in league with Paul Heyman and didn't tell his own tag team partner about it?

Mauro Ranallo: How will this effect their focus going into Wrestlemania?

Nigel McGuinness: We’re less than a week away from finding out.

The EBWF logo flashed on the screen as Randy signed the contract and handed it back to Heyman amidst of chorus of boos. The scene faded to black.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote