Warfare Results 04/19/2021

Ben M

Warfare Results 04/19/2021

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Pyro went off in the Spectrum Center and the EBWF Universe in the arena got to their feet and cheered as Warfare went live.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome EBWF Fans to Warfare! I’m Mauro Ranallo, alongside my broadcast colleague, Nigel McGuinness. We are winding our way to the King of the Ring Tournament, and we are kicking things off with single’s action!

Gargano’s theme hit, and the crowd welcomed the newcomer.

Nigel McGuinness: We’re welcoming the incomparable Johnny Gargano to EBWF.

Mauro Ranallo: And he’s taking on another new talent, Roman Reigns!

Reign’s theme hit and he made his entrance, looking disaffected by the mixed reaction. He proceeded to the ring and the bell rung. They circled the ring, and Gargano shouted at him. They locked up and backed into the corner. They locked up again, and Reigns powered him to the corner before throwing him down. Gargano shouted at him before Reigns sent him to the corner. Gargano slingshotted over him. Reigns grabbed him and threw him. Gargano got out of the ring for a quick breather. Roman started to follow after him, and Gargano punched him before he could get out of the ring. Johnny followed up with some uppercuts. Reigns reversed a whip and clotheslined Johnny down for a two count. Reigns choked Gargano on the middle rope and talked a little trash. Reigns choked him on the ropes again and punched him down to the floor.

Nigel McGuinness: Roman is making a case for why he should be acknowledged!

Reigns took his time getting out of the ring. Once outside, he bounced Gargano off the apron. Reigns helped him back in the ring and took his time stretching Gargano out. Gargano soon came back with some punches and a kick. Gargano hit a back body drop for a near fall. Gargano sized Reigns up and charged, but Reigns dropped him with a Superman Punch. Gargano fell out of the ring to recover.

Mauro Ranallo: Gargano might have just saved this match for himself.

They traded punches at ringside before Reigns knocked him down to the ring again. Reigns got Gargano in the ring and continued to punch away at him. Reigns talked a little trash and punched away at him. Gargano was down on the mat in pain. Reigns viciously clubbed him in the corner. Gargano fought back and sent Reigns shoulder-first into the ring post. Gargano sent him over the top rope and hit a suicide dive. Gargano got him in the ring. Reigns blocked a kick, but Gargano countered with an enzuigiri to set Roman out of the ring. Gargano then hit him with a second suicide dive.

Nigel McGuinness: Both men are down!

Gargano got him in the ring, and went to the top rope. He hit a cross-body block for a two count. Gargano immediately followed up with a superkick for another near fall. Reigns fought out and knocked Gargano backward. Reigns backed up and charged ahead for the Spear. Johnny was flat on his back, and Roman hooked the leg.

1…
2…
3!

Nigel McGuinness: And there’s a win for Roman Reigns.

Mauro Ranallo: Gargano gave it his best effort, but he couldn’t take down the Big Dog.

Roman’s hand was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

SEGMENT

"Papercut" by Linkin Park hit and the crowd cheered as Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring with a smirk. She was wearing a grey shirt with 'Blissed Off' on it in black while also wearing black pants.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss making her way to the ring to address Rosemary, who last week made a creepy appearance after Alexa's match.

After a replay of what happened last week we cut to Alexa in the ring with a mic.

Alexa Bliss: So, it looks like I'm a target once again. This time, instead of being targeted by a cry-baby MMA fighter, I'm being targeted by a "Demon Assassin".

Nigel Mcguinness: That's what Rosemary calls herself.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: What exactly do you assassinate besides everyone's brain cells? Seriously, every time you talk I feel like I'm on an acid trip. Every time you talk it's always...

Alexa cleared her throat.

Alexa Bliss: "We are Rosemary. We are the Demon Assassin. The hive speaks to us."

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa mocking Rosemary.

Alexa Bliss: Seriously, you talk about this hive like anyone gives a fuck.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh God, we're gonna get thrown off the air.

Alexa Bliss: Rosemary, we all know the hive is just the voices in your head. You're not scary, nor are you intimidating. I don't know what your problem is with me, but if you want a match, I'll give it to you. Just name when. Let me warn you though, it's not gonna be easy, because I am the Goddess, a former women's champion, and a two time royal rumble winner. Not to mention being apart of the coalition. I'll be waiting for your response.

"Papercut" played as Alexa walked to the back.

Mauro Ranallo: Will Rosemary accept Alexa's challenge?

Alexa disappeared behind the curtain as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Mandy Rose was on her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got the "Golden Goddess" Mandy Rose in action as she goes one on one with Taya Valkyrie.

When Rose was in the ring, "See Your Hands" by Driven hit and Taya Valkyrie made her way to the ring. After Valkyrie had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Rose put Valkyrie in a headlock, but Valkyrie fought out of it and whipped Rose against the ropes, then hit her with a kick to the midsection. Valkyrie followed up with several more kicks, knocking Rose down to the mat before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Rose kicked out! Valkyrie pulled Rose to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders, setting her up for a fireman's carry slam, but Rose broke free and pushed Valkyrie into the corner. Rose punched Valkyrie in the corner several times, then pulled her out of the corner and took her down with a bulldog. Rose hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Great back and forth action thus far!

Rose got to her feet and stomped on Valkyrie several times, then pulled Valkyrie to her feet and whipped her against the ropes. As Valkyrie ran back towards her, Rose went for an arm drag, but Valkyrie blocked it, countering with a reverse DDT. Both women got to their feet and Valkyrie whipped Rose into the corner, then ran at her and hit a corner clothesline. Rose fell into a sitting position, and Valkyrie took several steps back, then charged towards her, hitting a double knee attack!

Mauro Ranallo: So much power in those knees! That might have knocked Mandy Rose out cold.

Valkyrie pulled Rose away from the ropes and hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Rose kicked out! Valkyrie pulled Rose to her feet and shoved her back into the corner, then put her foot on Rose's neck, applying a foot choke! The referee threatened to disqualify her, then began counting – 1... 2... 3... 4... Valkyrie removed her foot just before the count of 5. As Rose staggered out of the corner, Valkyrie whipped her against the ropes, then took her down with a Spear! She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rose kicked out just before the 3!

Nigel McGuinness: Taya Valkyrie is in control here, but Mandy Rose isn't going down without a fight!

Valkyrie pulled Mandy Rose to her feet and hit her with a knee to the midsection, then set her up for a suplex... but Rose blocked it and countered with a suplex of her own! Both women got to their feet and Rose hit Valkyrie with a series of punches, then got behind Valkyrie and lifted her up, hitting the Goddess Fall. She covered Valkyrie and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out! Rose got to her feet and took several steps back, then as Valkyrie got to her feet, Rose went for Kiss the Rose... but Valkyrie moved out of the way! Valkyrie then grabbed Rose from behind, lifting her up and hitting the Road to Valhalla! She hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Taya Valkyrie gets the victory!

Valkyrie celebrated, then made her way to the back as Rose recovered in the ring.

SEGMENT

The camera cut to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuiness at the commentary desk. Mauro had his hand pressed against his ear.

Mauro Ranallo: I’m getting word that there is an incident unfolding backstage. We’ve got a camera approaching the scene.

The camera jumped to a hand camera backstage in a sprint down an empty hall. There were loud crashes in the distance and grunts. An EBWF official rushed past the camera and ran into the wall with a thud. Raquel Diaz stepped around the corner. Her eyes burned as she stormed toward the official collapsed on the floor. She grabbed a tuft of his hair and pulled his head backwards.

Raquel Diaz: Donde esta ella? Becky Lynch owes me an answer!

She slammed his head back to the ground and turned her attention toward the camera. It took a step backwards, but she followed quickly closing the gap. Her lip snarled.

Raquel Diaz: BECKY LYNCH!!! Times up. I gave you the week to answer me. To come up with an amicable plan to solve our issues. No more. I wait for no one. Now these idiotas tell me that you’re not in the building. They tell me you’ve been granted a leave of absence. Smart chica. I wouldn’t want to be near the fury of Diosa de la lucha libre. You’ve been reading my papi’s biography eh? Lie. Tell the world how brave and tough you are! Cheat. Just to get a spot in my title match at Wrestlemania. Steal. My title after getting beat like the nobody you are. Yeah I see it. The Guerrero masterplan. LIE. CHEAT. STEAL. But you must not have finished the book eh, amiga? The big revelation to cap off Biblia de Eddie. NEVER PISS OFF A GUERRERO! Enjoy your rest and relaxation. Call you gal pals. Wish them luck in all their future endeavors. I’m going to find you. We’re going to meet face to face. I’m taking back what belongs to me! MY QUEENDOM COMES FOR YOUR HEAD!

Raquel pushed the cameraman out of the way and stormed down the hall. As she retreated into the distance the camera cut back to a stunned Mauro Ranallo and a smiling Nigel McGuinness.

Mauro Ranallo: I’m not sure that anyone is safe with Raquel in this mood.

Nigel McGuinness: Safe? Raquel is going to burn the locker room to the ground!

Mauro Ranallo: Why are you smiling about that?

Nigel McGuinness: She’s an artist inspired. This is going to be some of Diaz’s best work!

MATCH THREE

After a video package promoting the upcoming King and Queen of the Ring tournaments, the camera cut back to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: King of the Ring will be here before we know it, and both of the men in the upcoming match have a chance to win the whole thing!

Nigel McGuinness: That they do, Mauro. I’m looking forward to this match here tonight.

Christian came to the ring without any other members of the Coalition. The crowd gave the legend a mixed reaction before Raven’s theme hit, and the Breakout Champion came to the ring with the championship around his waist. Christy Hemme made her introductions and the referee took the belt before giving it to the timekeeper for safe keeping. The bell rang.

Nigel McGuinness: Here we go!

They locked up and Raven pushed Christian to the corner. Raven got a headlock and hung on when Christian tried sending him to the ropes. Christian dumped Raven to the outside early on. Raven was back up on the ring apron and Christian dropped him off the top rope. Back in the ring, Raven caught Christian with an elbow. Raven was up on the top turnbuckle. Christian tried to cut him off. Raven countered and crotched Christian on the top rope. Raven got a huge kick to the head and Christian fell back in the tree of woe.

Mauro Ranallo: Christian in trouble here!

Raven laid in some boots to Christian and then connected with a big kick to the chest. On the outside, Raven sent Christian back first into the ring barricade and then tossed him back in the ring. Raven dropped Christian down on the mat face first and then worked over his right shoulder using the ropes for help. Raven went to the top rope and dropped his body weight over the bad shoulder of Christian. Raven went flying through the ropes to the outside when Christian moved out of the way against the ropes. Christian hit a big flying splash over Raven on the outside to take him out.

Nigel McGuinness: The physicality!

They got into the ring. Raven pulled Christian down by the arm of his bad shoulder and laid in some more boots. Raven’s nose was busted open a bit as he ate a boot from Christian jumping off the top turnbuckle. Christian hit a second rope missile dropkick that leveled Raven. Christian threw right hands to Raven in the corner. Christian avoided a kick to the head from Raven, went up top, jumped and connected with a cross body resulting in a close two count. Raven counters a Killswitch attempt and followed up with a backcracker on Christian. Christian took another huge kick to the head from Raven. Raven went for the cover and Christian again powered out after two. Raven jumped from the second rope and missed with a body splash attempt. Christian took the opportunity to go on the second rope himself and connected with a twisting flying elbow. Raven sent Christian to the corner and hit a few shoulders. Both men fought their way up to the top turnbuckle. Christian attempted a sunset flip. Raven hung on and caught Christian with a big right punch. Christian was back up with Raven and connected with a big huricanrana. Christian took the opportunity for a cover and Raven kicked out. Christian went for a spear when Raven caught him with a big dropkick to the face. Raven went for the cover and Christian kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Trading covers and neither of them can get the upper hand.

Christian hit a drop toe hold and uppercut combo. Christian went to the outside for a breather and when he was returning to the ring, Raven caught him with another kick to the head. Raven covered Christian and Christian again kicked out. Raven was frustrated. Christian countered a kick attempt from Raven and caught him with a spear! Christian immediately favored his shoulder in pain. Raven grabbed the bad arm/shoulder of Christian and went for the arm bar.

Mauro Ranallo: Christian is fighting like hell to prevent Raven from locking that in!

Nigel McGuinness: To no avail!

Raven wrenched back and got Christian fully into the hold. Christian was trying to fight out of it, but Raven continued to pull back with force. Christian held on for as long as he could but ultimately tapped. The referee rang the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s it! Raven has a victory over Christian Cage and Cage has tapped out to the Breakout Champion.

Mauro Ranallo What a victory for Raven!

Raven’s arm was raised in victory as a promo video highlighting Rated RKO began to play.

MATCH FOUR

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event. We've got GOD, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa, in action as they take on the reigning Tag Team Champions, Rated RKO.

GOD made their way to the ring first to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When Tonga and Loa were in the ring, "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" by A Perfect Circle hit and Edge and Randy Orton headed to the ring. Edge was wearing his Tag Team Championship around his waist, while Orton had both the Tag Team and World Championships over his shoulders. As Rated RKO entered the ring, they posed with the gold, handed their tag titles to the referee. As the referee held up the titles, Orton passed his World Title to one of the officials at ringside and moved onto the ring apron, allowing Edge to start the match. Across the ring, Tanga Loa moved onto the apron, and as the bell rang, Tama Tonga charged towards Edge, going for a clothesline. Edge ducked out of the way, then turned to face Tonga and hit him with a series of punches before whipping him against the ropes. As Tonga ran back towards him, Edge hit a spinning heel kick, then as Tonga got to his feet, Edge hit him with an inverted DDT. Edge stomped on Tonga several times, then tagged in Randy Orton and pulled Tonga to his feet. Edge and Orton hit Tama Tonga with a double dropkick, then as Edge exited the ring, Orton hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Tonga kicked out! Orton sat Tonga up and hit him with a series of punches, then got to his feet and hit him with the Garvin Stomps. Orton followed up with a knee drop, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted – 1... 2... Tonga kicked out! Orton dragged Tonga towards the corner, then tagged Edge in and held Tonga in place while Edge hit him with a boot to the face.

Nigel McGuinness: Great teamwork here by Edge and Orton to beat down Tama Tonga... they're not letting him get anywhere near his corner!

Edge sat Tama Tonga up, putting him in a sleeper hold, and as Tonga started to lose consciousness, the referee held up his arm. Tonga's arm dropped, and the referee held it up a second time. As the referee let go, Tonga's arm dropped for a second time, and the referee held it up for a third time... but this time Tonga kept his arm up! Tonga then fought out of the sleeper hold, hitting Edge with a series of elbows then dragging him to his feet and whipping him against the ropes. As Edge ran back towards him, Tama Tonga lifted him up, hitting a powerslam! Tonga then crawled towards the corner, tagging in Tanga Loa. As Loa entered the ring, he grabbed Edge, hitting him with a series of punches, then lifted him up onto his shoulders, hitting a Samoan drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Edge kicked out! Tanga Loa pulled Edge to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then as Tama Tonga held Edge in place, Loa charged towards Edge, hitting the Rated R Superstar with a corner clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: GOD in control now... Edge needs to make a tag!

Orton shouted words of encouragement to his partner, then held out his arm for a tag, but Tanga Loa kept Edge in the corner, sitting him against the second and third turnbuckles then stomping on him several times. Loa pulled Edge out of the corner and climbed to the second rope, then hit a leg drop. He hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... Edge kicked out! Loa pulled Edge to his feet, and set him up for the reverse piledriver... but Edge broke free and took Loa down with a Russian legsweep! Edge and Tanga Loa made their way to their respective corners, and as Edge tagged in Randy Orton, Tanga Loa tagged Tama Tonga back into the match. As Tonga and Orton entered the ring, they charged towards one another, exchanging right hands back and forth. Orton was able to gain the upper hand, and he set Tonga up for a T-bone suplex... but Tonga blocked it, countering with a jawbreaker. Tonga then hit Orton with the Tongan Twist, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Orton kicked out! Tonga stomped on Orton several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for the Gun Stun... but Orton broke free and hit Tonga with an inverted headlock backbreaker! As Orton began punching the mat, signalling for the RKO, Tanga Loa called for a tag. Edge climbed down from the ring apron and ran around the ring, pulling Loa off the apron and throwing him into the ringside barrier! Back in the ring, Tama Tonga got to his feet, and Orton grabbed him, hitting the RKO! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Edge and Orton retain the titles!

Mauro Ranallo: What a match that was!

Edge grabbed the Tag Titles and Orton's World Title from the timekeeper's table, then rolled into the ring and handed Orton his championships. As Rated RKO celebrated, the arena lights went out. Suddenly a red spotlight shone on Edge and Orton, and The Fiend's laugh could be heard echoing throughout the arena as Warfare went off the air.