Warfare: Royal Pain Results 05/24/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare: Royal Pain Results 05/24/2021

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Warfare opened with a new intro video package designed specifically for Warfare: Royal Pain. As the package ended there was a subtle crossfade to the Wells Fargo Center. The crowd was alive with excitement as the camera panned across them. Pyrotechnics in a myriad of colors and shapes signaled the start of the live broadcast leaving the arena covered in lingering smoke. The camera cut to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness turned in slightly to face one another. The crowd was still roaring behind them.

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to an exciting and ground breaking episode of EBWF Warfare!

Nigel McGuinness: That's right, this isn't just any Monday. Tonight is WARFARE: ROYAL PAIN.

Mauro Ranallo: And Mama Mia! What a show we have for you! We continue on the road to King of the Ring with four more first round matches!

Nigel McGuinness: Elias Samson and Maven compete in a second clash between the Coalition and Kingdom! You've got to believe that Elias is looking for some measure of payback for his partner Chavo!

Mauro Ranallo: Absolutely! And, Jungle Boy takes on Bad Luck Fale.

Nigel McGuinness: That's bad luck for Jungle Boy but a great show for everyone else!

Mauro Ranallo: Speaking of members of Paul London's time travelling circus, the man himself takes on The Miz!

Nigel McGuinness: I don't want to take anything away from Paul London but I suspect the Miz is going to be looking to return to the EBWF World Title picture as soon as possible!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't doubt that but I wouldn't count out Paul London.

Nigel McGuinness: The last King of the Ring match sees Edge taking on Jeff Jarrett.

Mauro Ranallo: It's like a blast from the past and not a match I would have expected to see in 2021.

There was a loud explosion as another pyro went off in the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: What in the world...

The camera cut away to the entrance ramp where Colten and Austin Gunn were entering in a army green jeep driven by someone in a black ski mask. The brothers had on camo pants and black t-shirts reminiscent of skit and group their father was a part of decades earlier. Austin had a megaphone in his right hand. The pyro had come from the large bazooka like object over Colten's shoulder. Both men were laughing hysterically. Austin called out over the megaphone.

Austin Gunn: If you thought for a second that a show called Royal Pain wasn't going to showcase the Gunn Club, you couldn't be more wrong!

Colten fired another pyrotechnic from the large cannon. The green sparkle shot across the arena and evaporated leaving behind another trail of thick grey smoke. The brothers returned to hysterical laughter.

Austin Gunn: Tonight, the Gunn Club is going to run wild on the EBWF Universe to celebrate Colten moving on to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament! To celebrate Lashley getting a good lashing! To celebrate the fact that another relic of a dying breed getting the same beating in the weeks to come! Hey Big Red Machine, the Gunn Club has two words for you...

The camera quickly cut back to Mauro and Nigel. The audio was obviously muted thanks to the absence of not only Austin's voice but the roar of the crowd. Mauro was chuckling but Nigel had his head in his hands. The audio came back up. The crowd was still cheering.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Austin Gunn is showing off his confidence.

Nigel McGuinness: I can't believe how unprofessional these two are, even when compared with their father.

Mauro Ranallo: Come on Nigel, it was funny.

Nigel McGuinness: It was juvenile.

Mauro Ranallo: A bit of light heartedness is good for you once in a while friend.

Nigel McGuinness: There's no time for their non-sense tonight. We're going to be busy making history! We have an amazing main event in store for the fans!

Mauro Ranallo: But first, Mandy Rose and Lana are going to take on Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie in tag team action!

Nigel McGuinness: Then there's that main event!

Mauro Ranallo: I can tell you're excited to talk about it!

Nigel McGuinness: Our EBWF Women's Champion, Raquel Diaz, defends her title against Leva Bates.

Mauro Ranallo: Leva won this opportunity to challenge for the Women's Championship all the way back at Wrestlemania. And, she refused to participate in the Queen of the Ring tournament unless she was given a title shot first.

Nigel McGuinness: That bold move paid off and we're the real winners. This match is going to be INSANE.

Mauro Ranallo: Loco even!

Nigel McGuinness: I can't wait.

Mauro Ranallo: You're going to have to wait Nigel. We've got a great show to go through to get there. First, Elias Samson takes on Maven! And that match is RIGHT NOW.

MATCH ONE

“My Peeps” hit the PA and Maven came to the ring for his King of the Ring qualifying match. Elias came to the ring next to boos from the crowd.

Nigel McGuinness: Let’s see which of these men will go on to the second round!

Once both men where in the ring, the bell rang, and Maven rolled under a clothesline and hit a head-scissor takeover. Maven connected with a nice dropkick for a two count. Maven elbowed Elias back, but Elias quickly came back by punching and stomping him down in the corner. Elias chopped the chest and sent him into the ropes for a high back body drop. Elias picked up a near fall. Elias ripped at the face and talked trash before applying a side headlock. Maven fought up, but Elias took him back down. Maven fought up, but Elias shoved him to the corner.

Mauro Ranallo: Maven showing some dominance over Elias here.

Maven kicked him back and hit a dropkick to take him down. Maven blocked a right hand and punched him. Elias reversed a whip, and followed through with a head-scissor takeover. Elias reversed another whip, and Maven kicked him in the head. Elias quickly got out of the ring. Maven went for a suicide dive, but Elias moved and Maven crashed and burned.

Nigel McGuiness: Can Maven recover?

Elias followed after him, and helped him back into the ring and charged toward him. Maven superkicked him and went for the pin.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Maven has done it! There’s a victory for the Coalition here tonight!

Maven’s hand was raised in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Our next matchup will see Jungle Boy take on Bad Luck Fale in a King of the Ring Qualifier match.

Fale was first to the ring followed by Jungle Boy, who came to the ring by himself.

Nigel McGuinnes: Jungle Boy is going it alone tonight and left his friend Luchasaurus in the back. That may prove to be a mistake.

Once both men were in the ring, Jungle Boy tried to lockup with Fale but he used his power to toss the much smaller Jack Perry to the side. Fale got Jungle Boy in a Waistlock and tossed him aside again. Jungle Boy slapped Fale and then dropkicked him. Jungle Boy ducked a Big Boot attempt. Jungle Boy chop blocked the knee of Fale and then dropkicked it before connecting with a Flying Boot. Jungle Boy hit an Enziguri and then sidestepped a charging Fale sending him to the floor. Jungle Boy went for a Slingshot Plancha but Fale caught him in midair.

Mauro Ranallo: The power of Bad Luck Fale on display here.

Jungle Boy escaped Fale’s grasp and kicked him in the face before diving off the apron right into a Powerbomb into the ring post from Fale. Back in the ring, Fale put the boot to the much smaller Jungle Boy before getting the first nearfall of the match. Fale hit a pair of Release Vertical Suplexes sending Jungle Boy clear across the ring. Fale hit a series of shoulder blocks in the corner followed by a European Uppercut and then a series of stomps. Jungle Boy tried to fight out of the corner but Fale dropped him with a Gutwrench Powerbomb for another nearfall. Fale missed a clothesline and Jungle Boy tried to catch him with a Crucifix but Fale blocked it and went for a Powerbomb. Jungle Boy attempted to counter with a hurricanrana but Fale blocked it and then tossed Jungle Boy off of him and flattened him with a lariat for a near fall.

Nigel McGuinness: Bad Luck Fale almost advanced in the tournament there!

Fale sat Jungle Boy up on the top rope and began pounding him with lefts and rights, but Jungle Boy fought him off and kicked Fale in the face. Jungle Boy hit a series of elbows and forearms and then dove off the top with a Missile Dropkick knocking Fale to the outside. Jungle Boy hit a Flying Dropkick through the ropes followed by a Tope Suicida sending Fale into the barricade.

Mauro Ranallo: Jungle Boy taking a minute to catch is breath there.

Fale rolled back in the ring and Jungle Boy hit a Springboard Tornado DDT for a near fall of his own. Jungle Boy went to the top but Fale nipped up and cut Jungle Boy off. Fale climbed up with him and goes for suplex but Jungle Boy countered into a super hurricanrana! Jungle Boy hit a Backstabber and then climbed to the top with a Flying Knee Drop for a near fall.

Nigel McGuinness: I thought Jungle Boy might have had the win there!

Fale rolled out onto the ramp to get away from Jungle Boy but Jungle Boy dove out only for Fale to catch him and then throw him back into the ring! Fale got back in and hit a huge suplex for the win.

Mauro Ranallo: Jungle Boy put up one hell of a fight, but Bad Luck Fale has proven the victor here tonight.

Warfare went to commercial as Fale celebrated in the ring.

SEGMENT

Warfare returned from a King of the Ring advertisement. Two chairs were in the ring, along with two giant TV screens displaying "Moment of Bliss".

"Papercut" hit as Alexa Bliss came out to cheers from the crowd. Bliss was wearing her 'Blissed Off' T-shirt and black pants. Alexa got into the ring and sat down with a mic

Alexa Bliss: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the newest talk show in EBWF, and the most blissful. Welcome to Moment Of Bliss.

Pyro shot out from the ring posts and Alexa looked around with a grin.

Mauro Ranallo: That's quite an introduction.

Nigel McGuinness: I wonder how she bribed the pyrotechnicians to get that display.

Alexa Bliss: My guest tonight is someone that has made some appearances in EBWF recently, James Ellsworth.

The crowd booed as James Ellsworth made his way to the ring with a smug look on his face.

Mauro Ranallo: We have seen James Ellsworth here on Warfare over the past few weeks in losing efforts against Maven and Samoa Joe. I'm surprised he is the first guest on Moment Of Bliss.

Nigel McGuinness: Be respectful, Mauro, the guy's got a good attitude and I'm interested in what he has to say.

Mauro Ranallo: He's arrogant, Nigel.

Ellsworth got in the ring and grabbed a mic before sitting down in a chair.

Alexa Bliss: Welcome to the show, James.

James Ellsworth: Thanks for having me.

Alexa Bliss: Now James, over the past couple of weeks, despite the fact you don't have a contract, you somehow show up and wrestle. Let us take a look.

After showing footage of Ellsworth's losses to Maven and Samoa Joe we cut back to the ring.

Alexa Bliss: Unfortunate. Well James, when you heard that I was having a talk show you jumped at the chance to be my first guest.

James Ellsworth: Yep.

Bliss smirked.

Alexa Bliss: And when we were talking backstage you said that you were issuing a challenge.

Ellsworth nodded his head.

James Ellsworth: Exactly, I hereby issue a challenge to anyone in the Coalition to face me here. Right now.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: Alright, James. It must be your lucky day cause I have someone in the Coalition that would love to face you. However, when we were talking about this he wanted it to be no disqualification, and I decided to have myself be the special referee for this match. Is that good with you?

James Ellsworth: Totally good with me. I can whoop em.

Bliss grinned.

Alexa Bliss: Good cause here he is.

Flames blasted from the stage and 'Slow Chemical' hit and Kane made his way to the ring wearing a black towel on his head.

Nigel McGuinness: What the hell? That's not fair! Ellsworth didn't ask for this.

Mauro Ranallo: What do you mean, Nigel? He challenged anyone in the Coalition.

Nigel McGuinness: He didn't ask for a monster.

Kane entered the ring, throwing the towel off his head, before igniting the ring posts in flames. Ellsworth looked at Kane in fear. Kane looked back at him with an evil grin. Alexa Bliss rang the bell and the match was underway. Ellsworth tried to run but Kane grabbed his arm before pulling him into a vicious clothesline. Kane then grabbed one of the chairs and broke it over Ellsworth's back. Ellsworth screamed in pain while holding his back.

Mauro Ranallo: Kane showing no mercy to James Ellsworth.

Kane went outside and grabbed a trash can lid from under the ring. He got back in the ring and started hitting Ellsworth over the head with it.

Nigel McGuinness: This is torture, Mauro! Alexa should step in and get that weapon out of there.

Mauro Ranallo: It's no DQ. Anything goes.

Kane hit Ellsworth with one final shot with the lid before dropping it. Ellsworth's head started dripping with blood. Kane started signaling for the Chokeslam. As Ellsworth got to his feet, Kane grabbed him by the neck and hit the Chokeslam. Kane looked at Alexa and held up one finger, mouthing "one more time" before picking Ellsworth up and nailing another Chokeslam. Alexa walked up to the Big Red Machine and whispered in his ear. Kane smiled and grabbed Ellsworth and drove him down with a Tombstone Piledriver before going for the pin. Alexa went to count.

Kane and Alexa Bliss stood smiling over Ellsworths body.

Mauro Ranallo: Hopefully that is the end of James Ellsworth around here.

Kane and Alexa Bliss celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got tag team action as Mandy Rose and Lana take on Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie!

Rose and Lana made their way to the ring first, followed by Rosemary and Valkyrie. Lana and Rosemary started the match, and as the bell rang the two women locked up. Lana applied a headlock, but Rosemary broke free and whipped Lana against the ropes, then took her down with a hip toss. As Lana got to her feet, Rosemary set her up for an exploder suplex, but Lana blocked it, then whipped Rosemary into the corner. Lana hit a handspring back elbow smash, then took Rosemary down with a snapmare. She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Rosemary kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: An impressive start by Lana!

Lana pulled Rosemary to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then went for a clothesline. Rosemary ducked out of the way and grabbed Lana from behind, hitting a Russian legsweep. Rosemary then tagged in Taya Valkyrie, and as Valkyrie entered the ring, she hit Lana with a DDT. Valkyrie made the cover and the referee counted - 1... 2... Lana kicked out! Valkyrie pulled Lana to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then hit a dropkick. Both women got to their feet and Valkyrie got behind Lana, then set Lana up for the Road to Valhalla... but Lana broke free and hit Valkyrie with a roundhouse kick, then tagged in Mandy Rose. As Mandy entered the ring she charged towards Taya Valkyrie, taking her down with a spear, then punched her against the mat several times. Mandy pulled Valkyrie to her feet and hit an inverted gut wrench suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! What a move!

Mandy pulled Valkyrie to her feet and locked her in an octopus hold, but Valkyrie broke free and whipped Rose into the corner, then hit her with a double knee attack. Valkyrie tagged in Rosemary, and upon entering the ring, Rosemary grabbed Rose by the legs, locking her in the sharpshooter! Mandy cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes, and the referee ordered Rosemary to break the hold. Rosemary did so, then pulled Mandy to her feet and set her up for the Skyward Suplex, but Mandy countered with a bulldog. Lana called for the tag, and Mandy crawled towards the corner... but before she could make the tag, Valkyrie ran across the ring and knocked Lana off the ring apron! The referee ordered Valkyrie to leave the ring, and Valkyrie did so, but as she did she grabbed Lana, throwing her into the ringside barrier.

Nigel McGuinness: Clever strategy there by Taya Valkyrie... she's taken Lana out of action!

Back in the ring, Rosemary pulled Rose to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders, then hit The Red Wedding! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Taya Valkyrie and Rosemary get the victory!

Valkyrie and Rosemary celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge hit and the crowd cheered as Edge stepped out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got more King of the Ring first round action as Edge goes one on one with Jeff Jarrett!

Nigel McGuinness: I still can't believe we're seeing Jeff Jarrett in an EBWF ring in 2021, Nigel!

When Edge was in the ring, "My World" hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Jeff Jarrett headed to the ring. After Jarrett's music was cut, the referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Edge took Jarrett down with a hip toss, then as Jarrett got to his feet, Edge whipped him into the corner. After punching Jarrett in the corner several times, Edge whipped Jarrett into the opposing corner, then ran at him, going for a corner clothesline. Jarrett got his feet up to kick Edge away, but Edge reacted quickly, ducking out of the way and sliding underneath the bottom rope. Edge then grabbed Jarrett by the legs, taking him down, before re-entering the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: Great reflexes there by Edge!

Edge re-entered the ring and as Jarrett got to his feet, Edge hit him with a series of punches. He then whipped Jarrett against the ropes, before hitting a spinning heel kick. Both men got to their feet and Edge lifted Jarrett up, hitting an electric chair drop. He turned Jarrett over and hooked both legs, but Jarrett kicked out after 2. Edge pulled Jarrett to his feet and hit him with some more right hands, then whipped him against the ropes. As Jarrett ran back towards him, Edge went for a back body drop, but Jarrett countered with a knee smash. Jarrett followed up with a double underhook facebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... Edge kicked out! Jarrett got to his feet and stomped on Edge several times, then pulled Edge to his feet and whipped him into the corner. Jarrett sat Edge on the top rope, setting him up for a superplex, but Edge knocked Jarrett away, then hit a missile dropkick. Both men got to their feet, and Edge hit a half nelson bulldog, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1... 2... Jarrett kicked out! Edge got to his feet and grabbed Jarrett by the legs, applying the Edgecator! Jarrett cried out in pain, but he was able to reach the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Edge is determined to win this match, and he doesn't care if he does it by pinfall or submission... he just wants to win!

The referee ordered Edge to break the hold and Edge did so, then stepped back, allowing Jarrett time to get to his feet. Jarrett used the ropes to pull himself up, and Edge ran towards him, going for a clothesline... but Jarrett ducked out of the way and pulled down on the ropes, sending Edge over the top rope. Jarrett followed Edge out of the ring and hit a DDT on the outside, then rolled back in the ring, going for a count-out victory. As the referee reached the count of 6, Edge stumbled to his feet and slid back into the ring. Jarrett immediately grabbed Edge and set him up for The Stroke, but Edge blocked it, then whipped Jarrett against the ropes. As Jarrett hit the ropes, Edge charged towards him, hitting the Spear! He hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Edge advances to the next round, where he'll take on another Coalition member – Maven!

Edge celebrated, then made his way to the back as an updated King of the Ring bracket flashed up on the screen.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next is our final King of the Ring qualifier for the evening, and it features EBWF’s intrepid traveler Paul London and the incomparable Miz!

“The Heat Goes On” hit and Paul London came out to the ring, running down the ramp and sliding in under the bottom rope. After Christy Hemme did the announcement, “I Came to Play” hit and the Miz came to the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: The new dad is here to try to claim the throne!

Miz entered the ring, and Christy announced him too. The bell rang. Paul got Miz in the corner and the referee broke it up. Miz got in a kick followed by a head lock. Miz was sent to the ropes and a shoulder block took Paul down. Miz got back up and a hip toss by London followed by a head lock take down. Miz grabbed Paul’s hair and got him up. He sent Paul onto the ring apron and got a knee to the face. He went to the outside and tripped London up on the apron.

Nigel McGuinness: Miz showing off his intelligence there.

Miz got back in the ring and hit a kick to the ribs, followed by another. Miz followed up with a kick to the face. He went for the cover and Paul kicked out. Miz put on a head lock. He sent Paul to the ropes but Paul maneuvered for a quick roll up but the Miz kicked out. London threw Miz onto the ring apron. Miz landed a right hand as he jumped off the top rope but Paul knocked him down. London hit a DDT, and climbed the top rope but Miz rolled out of the ring. Paul jumped off the top rope with a big splash onto Miz.

Nigel McGuinness: London putting his body on the line for this victory!

Back from commercial, London threw Miz in the corner as he ran towards him but Miz threw him onto the ring apron. Miz went to the outside and took London out. He threw Paul back into the ring and nailed him with a running knee to the face. Miz got back in the ring and he stomped on London. He kicked him hard and then hit a running knee to the face.

Mauro Ranallo: The Miz being ruthless here.

Miz got on the ring apron, he jumped off the top rope but London with a kick. He tried to lock him up, but Miz blocked it and hit him with a DDT. He went for the cover but London kicked out. Miz followed through with the Yes Kicks. He went for the cover but London kicked out. Left hands by Miz and Paul with right hands of his own followed by a jaw breaker and both men were down.

Nigel McGuinness: Who is going to win this one?

Right hands by London followed by a clothesline. An atomic drop by London followed by a basement drop kick. He went for the cover but Miz kicked out. Paul got a kick as he went for the vertical suplex. Miz reversed it. Miz went for the Skull Crushing Finale.

Mauro Ranallo: He got it!

Miz covered London and hooked the leg.

1…
2…
3!

Nigel McGuinness: The Miz has done it.

Maura Ranallo: Yes, the Miz has defeated Paul London and will go on to face Jeff Hardy in the second round.

Miz allowed the referee to raise his hand in victory as EBWF went to commercial.

MATCH SIX

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event. Raquel Diaz defends the EBWF Women's Championship against Leva Bates in the first ever Tres Etapas Locas Match!

After a video package recapping the build-up to the match, and an infographic explaining the rules, "Geek" by MC Chris hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Leva Bates made her way to the ring. When Bates was in the ring, "Toreador II" by Apocalyptica hit and the crowd booed as Raquel Diaz headed to the ring. After Diaz had entered the ring, Christy Hemme introduced both superstars, then the referee called for the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: And here we go with the first fall... this all can only be won via pinfall!

Bates offered her hand to Diaz, but Diaz slapped Leva's hand away and shoved her in the chest. Diaz then grabbed Bates and dragged her towards the corner, slamming her head off the turnbuckle then hitting her with a series of punches.

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel and Leva both talked about how much they respected one another... but all that has gone out of the window now the bell has rung and the title is on the line!

Diaz pulled Bates out of the corner and whipped her against the ropes, then went for a clothesline, but Bates ducked out of the way, then hit Diaz with the Superhero Kick! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Diaz kicked out! Bates pulled Diaz to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then dragged her to the mat, locking in a crossface.

Nigel McGuinness: Don't forget, Leva Bates can't win this fall by making Raquel Diaz tap out... but it's a good way to wear her down.

Diaz managed to roll Bates over, pinning her shoulders to the mat. The referee counted – 1... 2... Bates kicked out! Both women got to their feet and Diaz hit Bates with a clothesline, then stomped on her several times. Diaz pulled Bates to her feet and hit her with a suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Bates kicked out. As Bates got to her feet, Diaz hit her with a series of punches, then whipped her into the corner. Diaz ran at Bates and hit her with a forearm smash, then as Bates staggered out of the corner, Diaz took her down with a drop toe hold. Diaz climbed to the top rope and went for a frog splash... but Bates got her knees up and blocked it! Both women got to their feet and Bates hit a swinging neckbreaker, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Diaz kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action so far! Both of these women are determined to win this first fall!

Bates pulled Diaz to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes, but Diaz reversed the Irish whip, sending Bates against the ropes. As Bates ran back towards her, Diaz hit a leg lariat, then pulled her to her feet and set her up for the Three Amigas. She hit one suplex... then another... then a third! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Bates kicked out just before the 3!

Nigel McGuinness: So close to a three count!

Diaz pulled Bates to her feet and set her up for Gory Bomb... but Bates countered into a backslide pin! The referee counted – 1... 2... Diaz kicked out! Both women got to their feet, and Bates hit a bridging northern lights suplex. The referee counted – 1... 2... again Diaz kicked out! Bates pulled Diaz to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then hit a back elbow. Diaz stumbled backwards, and Bates went for another Superhero Kick... but Diaz ducked out of the way, then grabbed Bates from behind and hit a German suplex. As Bates got to her feet, Diaz whipped her against the ropes, then went for a spinebuster... but Bates countered it into a double knee facebreaker!

Mauro Ranallo: Bates called that the Critical Confirmation!

She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: Critical indeed!

Mauro Ranallo: Mama Mia! Leva Bates has picked up the first fall!

Nigel McGuinness: With that we move into the second fall part of the match. Only submission victories will be counted!

The crowd cheered as Christy Hemme announced the first fall in favor of Leva. Bates wasted little time rolling Diaz over and locking in a crossface. The crowd roared. Raquel struggled toward the ropes but they were out of reach. Once again, Raquel managed to roll Leva up into a pinning position.

Mauro Ranallo: That trick won’t force the break in this fall.

The referee confirmed to Raquel that the pin didn’t count. Frustrated she unloaded a series of forearm blows onto Leva to force the break. The two women both climbed to their feet. They rushed at one another. Leva ducked under a wild clothesline. She bounced off the ropes and hit a stunned Diaz with a bulldog. Leva locked in a side chokehold that was quickly broken by Raquel grabbing the bottom robe. Bates took hold of Diaz’s feet and pulled her to the center of the ring. She locked in a figure four. Raquel cried out in pain.

Nigel McGuinness: The Champion is struggling to get her feet under her.

Raquel continued to scream but managed to roll the hold over and take control of it. Leva screamed as Raquel wrenched at her knee. The two women struggled against one another, but Bates managed to roll the figure four back over onto their backs. The crowd cheered. Raquel arched her back in pain before rolling the hold back onto their stomachs. They had rolled close to the ropes and Leva used them to force a break.

Mauro Ranallo: Neither woman is willing to submit!

Both Diaz and Bates used the ropes to climb shakily to their feet. They traded big right hands using the top rope to keep themselves standing. Raquel blocked a strike and headbutted Leva. Leva reeled to the corner followed by Raquel. Diaz continued the assault with several elbow strikes. Leva shielded her face with her arms exposing her stomach to a brutal knee strike. Raquel laughed as Bates doubled over. Diaz took hold of Leva’s head, digging her thumbs into her eyes and drove her into the top turnbuckle. The referee pulled at Raquel’s hands, trying to break the hold but Raquel held tight. The referee counted. 1… 2… 3… 4… Raquel threw her hands up and backed away at the last possible moment.

Mauro Ranallo: There are still rules and Raquel can lose this match by disqualification.

Nigel McGuinness: Wouldn’t she retain the title thanks to the champion's advantage?

Mauro Ranallo: The stipulations of this match state that the title would change hands in the event of a disqualification finish.

Nigel McGuinness: The Champion has to be more careful!

Leva Bates clutched her eyes as the referee checked on her. Raquel paced a few feet away like a starving wolf. The referee backed out of the corner and reprimanded Diaz for her actions. Raquel only smiled. Leva wiped her eyes and took a few steps out of the corner and into another knee to the midsection. Raquel hit a neckbreaker on the challenger. She took hold of Leva’s hair and drug her toward the center of the ring. The referee yelled at Raquel about the hair pulling but she ignored him and locked in a triangle choke using her legs to cut off Leva’s air supply. Leva flailed and pulled at Raquel’s legs. Diaz arched her back putting more pressure on Leva’s neck. Leva refused the referee’s offers to quit. She pulled and struck at Raquel’s knees and legs. The strength and speed of her blows slowed.

Mauro Ranallo: Leva Bates looks to be in trouble in the center of the ring.

The referee took hold of Leva’s hand and let it drop to the mat. The crowd booed. He lifted her hand a second time and let it drop to the mat. Raquel cackled. The referee lifted Leva’s hand a third time. He let it drop. This time Leva stopped her hand inches off the mat. She took hold of Raquel’s foot and wrenched on it. She struck her knee several more times. Finally, she got her arm into the choke and powered herself free from it. The crowd cheered. Raquel attempted to pull Leva to her feet, but it was countered by an uppercut. Leva whipped Raquel across the ring into the ropes. She hit a drop toe hold on Diaz. Leva locked in a Boston Crab. Raquel pulled herself slowly across the ring until she could just get her fingers on the ropes and break the hold.

Mauro Ranallo: Each time one of these two women locks in a hold they are just doing more damage to one another.

Raquel pulled herself out of the ring and dropped to the floor. Raquel held up a hand toward the ring and gripped her ankle with the other. The referee leaned over the top rope to check on her. Leva started to head outside the ring but the referee stopped her. Outside the ring, Raquel loosened her boot and rubbed her ankle.

Nigel McGuinness: It looks like there could be something really wrong with Raquel’s ankle.

Mauro Ranallo: The boston doesn’t even target the ankle.

Raquel rolled back under the bottom rope and told the referee she could continue. It was almost a reset as both women stood opposite of one another. They lunged in and locked up with one another. Raquel pulled Leva into a side headlock. Leva backed her up into the ropes and shot her across the ring. Raquel ducked under a clothesline. Leva jumped over Raquel as she came back a second time. Raquel stopped just on the other side. Bates turned into a dropkick from Diaz that took her off her feet. Raquel pulled Leva up and set up for the Three Amigos. Leva wrapped her leg around Raquel’s and blocked the suplex. Leva reversed into a suplex of her own. She took hold of Raquel’s leg and locked in an ankle lock on the previously injured foot. Raquel screamed.

Mauro Ranallo: Leva Bates is targeting that injured ankle!

Nigel McGuinness: That’s intelligent wrestling!

Raquel pulled herself forward and her foot slipped out of her loosened shoe. She rolled forward and sprung to her feet. Leva held Raquel’s boot in shock. Diaz bounced off the rope and blasted Bates with a double knife edge chop. Raquel’s boot went flying across the ring. She drove her bare foot into Leva’s stomach multiple times. Diaz rolled Bates onto her back and stomped on her spine. Leva arched up in pain. Raquel stomped again. Diaz locked in a camel clutch. The referee got down to check on Leva. She refused to quit. Leva pulled her knees up and got her feet under her. She powered up with Raquel still locked on her back. Leva flung herself backwards driving Raquel into the mat. Leva pulled up the champion and tried to whip her across the ring. Raquel planted her feet and reversed the whip. Leva followed suit and reversed the whip. She pulled Raquel to the mat by the arm. She struggled to lock Raquel into an armbar but couldn’t get settled in. They rolled around. Leva tied Diaz’s arm up in her legs and wound up in a crossface position. Raquel screamed and reached for the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Leva Bates has an answer for everything the champion throws at her tonight!

Raquel struggled out of the crossface, prying Leva’s hands from her face by the thumbs. Both women showed signs of fatigue as they tried to climb to their feet. Raquel was up first and she struck with a running boot. She followed through with the momentum and bounced off the ropes. Leva got to her knees and Raquel stepped on her back, slamming her into the mat. Diaz pulled Leva up from the mat and hit a scoop slam close to the corner. Raquel went to the top rope and taunted. The crowd booed. Raquel went for a Frog Splash but Leva was able to get her knees up. Raquel found herself trapped in a laying bearhug. Leva showed impressive power as she climbed to her feet holding onto Raquel. She wrenched the champion’s waist. The referee checked on Raquel but she called him off through gritted teeth. Leva slammed Raquel to the mat.

Nigel McGuinness: Leva is giving it her everything and the champion refuses to call it quits!

Leva pulled Raquel up and set up for a powerbomb. She pulled Diaz up to her shoulders. Raquel hit Leva in the head with four quick strikes. Leva stumbled backwards. Diaz bent backwards and turned the powerbomb attempt into a hurricanrana. Raquel wasted no time going on the offensive. She mounted Bates and started raining down repeated forearm strikes. She took hold of Leva’s hair and pulled her to her feet. Raquel hit Leva with a knee strike. Bates doubled over and Raquel raked her back.

Mauro Ranallo: That’s the mean side of Raquel we’ve come to expect.

Raquel tucked Leva’s head under her arm and hit a vertical suplex. Raquel threw her legs over and pulled Leva back to her feet. She hit a second vertical suplex. A final suplex completed the Three Amigos and left Leva sprawled out in the center of the ring. Raquel took hold of Leva’s feet and swung a free hand over her head like swinging a rope. The crowd booed. Raquel locked in the Lasso from El Paso in the center of the ring. Leva screamed out in pain, reaching for the ropes.

Nigel McGuinness: What a dangerous place for our challenger.

Leva struggled to pull herself forward. With each tug she let out more sounds of agony. Raquel held tight. Bates got another arm down on the mat and pulled herself closer to the ropes. Raquel fought to maintain the hold. Leva stuck out a hand and missed the bottom rope by a fingertip. The crowd cheered as she moved to pull herself just that little further. Raquel walked Leva back to the center of the ring and sat back down on the hold. Leva screamed. Her hand hovered over the mat as she fought back the desire to submit. Raquel arched Leva’s back further and dug a knee into it. Both women screamed. Leva’s hand shook. She screamed no at the referee when he asked if she wanted to quit. Raquel pulled her knee up and stuck Leva in the back driving the hold in tighter. Leva tapped the mat repeatedly. The referee rushed in to break the hold but Raquel wouldn’t let up. He started to count. 1.. 2.. 3.. Raquel dropped Leva’s legs and walked away to the corner. As the crowd booed she laughed.

Mauro Ranallo: And now we’re tied at one fall each and we move onto the final stage of this match.

Nigel McGuinness: I’m sure both women had hoped it wouldn’t come to this.

Mauro Ranallo: Our EBWF Women’s Champion will be the last woman standing.

Raquel stepped up onto the second rope and posed as Christy Hemme announced her as the victor of the second fall. Raquel stared at the referee tending to Leva Bates and shot a glance to the outside. Raquel took her time climbing out to the ringside. She dug under the ring and pulled out a chair. With the chair tossed into the ring she went back to digging. She came out with a second chair that she placed with the first. Diaz went back under the ring. This time she pulled out a table in several tugs. Leva was starting to move.

Nigel McGuinness: I’m not sure what the champion is thinking but this portion of the match has no disqualifications just like any other Last Woman Standing match!

Raquel shoved the table under the bottom rope and slid in after it. Raquel took a chair to the corner and wedged it between the middle and top ropes. Leva was just making it to her feet. Raquel attempted to whip her into the chair but Leva countered. Raquel slammed into the chair back first. She staggered out of the corner and into a swinging neck breaker. The referee started to count. 1.. Leva took the other chair and set it up in the center of the ring. 2.. Leva sat down. 3.. Raquel grabbed the bottom rope. 4.. Raquel pulled herself to her knees.

Mauro Ranallo: Diaz set herself up for that one.

Nigel McGuinness: After a grueling two falls, I’m not sure how much fight either of these women have left.

Leva shook her head as Raquel made it to her feet. They came face to face. Raquel shouted about being the champion. Leva responded with not much longer. Raquel threw a hard right. Leva returned with one of her own. Raquel responded with another. They traded back and forth. With each strike they became slower to respond. Raquel ducked a wild strike and hit a quick uranagi slam. She tucked Leva’s feet under her arms and fell backwards. Leva was launched into the chair in the corner. The crowd booed. Raquel picked up the other chair and looked at it. Thoughts of Becky Lynch ran through her head. She scowled and tossed the chair from the ring. The referee started counting. 1.. Raquel set up one side of the table. 2.. The other side of the table was propped up. 3... Raquel tested the table for stability. 4.. Leva started to move. 5... Raquel pulled Bates to her feet and drug her toward the table. She rolled Leva up onto the table and ran to the corner.

Nigel McGuinness: It looks like she’s going for another Frog Splash.

Raquel made it to the top rope. She taunted. Leva Bates rolled off the table and collapsed to the mat. The crowd cheered. Frustrated, Raquel dropped back into the ring. She hit a scoop slam on Leva. Diaz stomped on the challenger. Raquel pulled Leva up and prepared for a release belly to back suplex. Leva flipped over and landed on her feet. Raquel turned into a Superhero Kick. The referee started to count. 1.. Leva moved to a corner. 2.. Leva asked for the Women’s title to be brought to her. 3..

Mauro Ranallo: Leva Bates thinks she has this won!

4.. Leva placed the title over her shoulder. 5.. Bates climbed up onto the second rope and posed. 6.. Raquel straightened her legs out. 7.. Raquel rolled to her stomach. 8.. Raquel climbed to her knees. 9.. Raquel got back to her feet. Leva threw both hands up to count the ten with the referee. When the bell didn’t sound Leva looked over her shoulder to see Raquel running across the ring. She jumped down from the corner and into a spear. Raquel drove Leva backwards into the corner. Diaz pulled the Women’s Championship off of Leva’s shoulder and looked at it. She hit Bates in the head with the title. Raquel pulled Leva toward the center of the ring and kneed her in the gut. She pulled Bates down and called for the Gory Bomb.

Mauro Ranallo: This doesn’t look good!

Raquel hauled Leva up onto her shoulders and slid into the hold back to back. She took several steps backward and hit the Gory Bomb driving Leva Bates through the table. The crowd let out a collective gasp. 1.. Raquel loomed over Leva. 2.. 3.. Diaz brushed some of the table debris out of the way, making sure not to disturb Leva. 4.. 5.. Raquel looked out at the booing crowd. 6.. 7.. Leva moved slightly. The crowd started to cheer. 8.. 9.. Leva tried to pull herself up but collapsed back to the mat. 10!

Nigel McGuinness: Raquel Diaz did it! She retained the EBWF Women’s Championship!

Raquel rushed to the title and clutched it to her chest.

Mauro Ranallo: What a battle these two women just went through.

Aiden and Chavo made their way down to the ring. Leva pulled herself into the corner and sat up against it.

Nigel McGuinness: Here comes her closest allies to celebrate with her.

Aiden hugged his wife from behind. Chavo posed in the corner. Raquel locked eyes with Leva Bates. Warfare went off the air with Leva and Raquel staring at one another.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote