Warfare Results 7/12/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 7/12/2021

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

The scene had opened up to EBWF Warfare as the crowd was going crazy for EBWF’s weekly show. The crowd then settled for a moment as the lights dim black and a harp begins to play. The lights then wentwhite and the whole arena became bright before it dim back to black once again. The pyro had shot off before the lights cut back on only to hear “The Second Coming” by CFO$ blast from the PA systems and to see Seth Rollins’ titan tron appear.

Seth Rollins then walked out with his arms extended but kept a mean mug on his face as the EBWF Universe had boo him. He then kept his arms extended as he walked onto the stage as he began to speak out. Seth Rollins had them out his hands on his jacket before putting one hand up into the air and turning it into a fist.

After he walked down the entrance ramp as he put his arms down being showered in boos. Wasting no time when he reached the ring and he decided to take the steel steps to climb into the ring. After making his way into the ring he walks over to the corner to grab a microphone to begin speaking.

Seth Rollins: Tonight you all get to see me go one on one with the Self Proclaimed “Best In The World” CM Punk, but don’t let that take your attention away from the fact that I was robbed of my shot at the Breakout Championship.

Seth Rollins had dropped the microphone for a while as he let the crowd ponder on his words.

Seth Rollins: Raven knew what was coming for him, he knew that the Messiah had plans to win that match and seek his faith for his actions. But Raven, you cannot stop what’s written in stone, you can’t stop what faith has on its way for you Raven. It’s inevitable, and at some point you have to meet the Messiah, because only then will your judgement be given to you, you can only run for so long.

Seth Rollins took another pause before speaking again.

Seth Rollins: But as for your follower James Ellsworth, he shall also seek his judgement. James I hope you’ve realized what’s in your future, I hope that you understand your every act will be remember-

Before Rollins could finish his last words CM Punk’s theme song began to blast through the arena as they get ready for their match next.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go! CM Punk is on his way to the ring for our first match of the evening.

As Punk entered the ring, Rollins charged towards him and knocked him into the corner, then hit him with a series of punches. The referee got between Rollins and Punk and separated them, then called for the bell. Rollins grabbed Punk and dragged him back towards the corner, this time slamming his head off the turnbuckle. Rollins punched and kicked Punk in the corner several times, then pulled him out of the corner and whipped him against the ropes. As Punk ran back towards him, Rollins went for a superkick... but Punk ducked out of the way, then grabbed Rollins from behind, hitting him with a back drop. Punk stomped on Rollins several times, then pulled him to his feet and hit a double underhook backbreaker. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rollins kicked out! Punk pulled Rollins to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, then went to whip him against the ropes... but Rollins blocked the Irish whip and hit Punk with a spinning back elbow smash. Rollins then lifted Punk up, hitting a turnbuckle powerbomb! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Punk kicked out! Rollins sat Punk up and applied a chinlock, but Punk fought out of it and whipped Rollins into the corner, then hit him with a step-up high knee. Punk followed up with a bulldog, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Rollins kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Great back and forth action in this match!

Punk pulled Rollins to his feet and lifted him onto his shoulders, setting him up for the GTS... but Rollins broke free and hit a reverse STO into the corner. Rollins dragged Punk to his feet and sat him on the top turnbuckle, then hit a superplex.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! That shook the ring!

Rollins hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Punk kicked out! Rollins looked frustrated, and he pulled Punk to his feet once more, this time setting him up for the Revolution Knee... but Punk countered with an arm trap swinging neckbreaker! Both men were down for several seconds, then as they got to their feet, they exchanged right hands back and forth. Rollins was able to gain the upper hand, and after hitting Punk with a series of punches in quick succession, he whipped Punk against the ropes before hitting a slingblade. As Rollins got to his feet, he signalled for the Curb Stomp! He went for it... but Punk moved out of the way! As Punk got to his feet, he hit Rollins with a roundhouse kick, then pulled him to his feet and lifted Rollins onto his shoulders, hitting the GTS! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! CM Punk gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised CM Punk's arm in victory. Punk celebrated, then made his way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, Kacy Catanzaro was on her ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we've got Kacy Catanzaro in action as she goes one on one with Tay Conti!

When Kacy was in the ring, "Shake Shake" hit and Tay Conti headed to the ring, accompanied by Anna Jay. After Tay had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Tay took Kacy down with a judo throw, then stomped on her several times. She pulled Kacy to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes, but Kacy reversed the Irish whip, sending Tay against the ropes before hitting a dropkick. As both women got to their feet, Kacy whipped Tay into the corner, then charged towards her and hit a corner clothesline. As Tay stumbled out of the corner, Kacy hit her with a snapmare, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Tay kicked out! Kacy pulled Tay to her feet and set her up for a DDT, but Tay broke free, then threw Kacy out of the ring! Tay followed Kacy to the outside and hit her with a series of punches, then threw Kacy into the ring steps! As Tay threw Kacy back into the ring, the camera cut to Anna Jay at ringside, who was applauding Tay's efforts.

Nigel McGuinness: Anna Jay cheering on Tay Conti, making sure she stays focused!

Back in the ring, Tay hit Kacy with a gut wrench suplex, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Kacy kicked out! Tay got to her feet and stomped on Kacy several more times, then grabbed her by the leg and locked in the kneebar! Kacy cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes and the referee ordered Tay to break the hold. After breaking the hold, Tay pulled Kacy to her feet and set her up for a belly-to-belly suplex. Kacy blocked it, countering with a sitout jawbreaker, then moved onto the ring apron and hit the Hilo. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – Tay kicked out! As both women got to their feet, Kacy ran at Tay and went for a hurricanrana... but Tay countered with a powerbomb! She then pulled Kacy to her feet and hit the Tayogoshi, before hooking the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! An impressive victory for Tay Conti!

Tay and Anna Jay celebrated, then made their way to the back as a video package played recapping the highlights from the King of the Ring pay-per-view.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Our next match this evening features two of EBWF’s behemoths!

Samoa Joe’s music hit first and he proceeded to the ring. He got in under the bottom rope and turned toward the entrance to witness the arrival of his opponent.

Nigel McGuinness: Samoa Joe will face the Beast Incarnate here tonight, and they’re sure to destroy the ring and each other!

Lesnar came to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Joe attacked Brock before the bell and completely unloaded on him, sending him into the barricade. Brock stumbled to his feet and slowly got back in the ring. Brock smiled and said he was ready.

Nigel McGuinness: Lesnar isn’t backing down!

The bell sounded and Joe hit a running elbow followed by an enzuigiri into the corner. Joe followed up with hard knees. Brock responded with knees of his own. Joe drove Brock into the corner and unloaded with short jabs. Joe took Brock down, but Brock quickly drove Joe into the corner. Joe got a headbutt. Then he for the Coquina Clutch, but Brock sent Joe off the turnbuckles to get free. Brock hit a German Suplex! Then followed up with another. Finally, Brock followed through on a third German Suplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Lesnar is in control now!

Brock dragged Joe to his feet, but Joe held onto the ropes to block another suplex. Joe hits the Uranage for a close 2.

Nigel McGuinness: No good!

Joe went back to the Coquina Clutch, but Brock was fighting it. Joe got it locked in, but Brock countered out with a side slam. Brock went shoulder-first into the ringpost, but quickly came back with another German Suplex, followed by another, and another!

Mauro Ranallo: Samoa Joe has withstood six German Suplexes, and he just keeps going,

Joe slipped out of the F-5, and maneuvered to lock in the Coquina Clutch. Brock tried to get free, but Joe scissored his legs around Brock. Brock began to fade.

Mauro Ranallo: Lesnar is turning purple!

Lesnar struggled against the hold, and then had no choice but to tap out.

Nigel McGuinness: It was a hard fought battle, but Lesnar couldn’t hold on! Samoa Joe with the victory here tonight!

EBWF went to commercial as Samoa Joe celebrated in the ring.

MATCH FOUR

As EBWF returned from commercial the Toronto crowd was fired up as Raven’s theme hit and the living legend proceeded down to the ring. Christy Hemme made her announcement, and then “No More Words” hit and the Charismatic Enigma did his usual entrance to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Jeff Hardy has been employing some interesting tactics to win lately, and it seems the crowd has taken notice.

The bell rang and both men exchanged punches. Both men battled their way out of a chain of moves until Jeff Hardy clotheslined Raven to the outside. Jeff jumped up onto the guard railing, the jumped off and hit a clothesline on Raven. Jeff threw Raven into the ring. Jeff charged and Raven hit a drop toe hold, forcing him to the outside.

Nigel McGuinness: They’re having a hard time keeping it in the ring!

Raven went to the outside and nailed Jeff's head off the guard railing and then threw him back in the ring. Raven got onto the top rope while holding Jeff and he jumped, bringing his leg down hard on Jeff's back. Raven hit a quick clothesline followed by a knee lift. Raven went for the pin.

Mauro Ranallo: Hardy is out!

2…

Hardy kicked out and hit a quick jaw drop on Raven followed by a dropkick. Raven came off the ropes and Jeff hit a spinning heel kick. Jeff climbed the top rope but Raven nailed him in the in the upper leg, causing him to fall down. Raven attempted a superplex but Jeff fought back and threw Raven off the top rope. Jeff jumped and connected with the Swantom Bomb.

Nigel McGuinness: This could do it!

1…

2…

3!

Mauro Ranallo: Jeff Hardy has done it.

Nigel McGuinness: This man was nearly King of the Ring, and now he continues his dominance by defeating Raven here tonight!

Jeff’s arm was raised in victory as a preview for Summerslam began to play.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from commercial the fans were buzzing when a few beats passed by with nothing to show for them. All of a sudden “Boo yah kah - boo yah Kah “ followed be the familiar theme of Rey Mysterio Jr. bellowed through the arena. Rey came out from the back he was in a light gray with red writing “619” hoodie and matching sweat pants. He had two platinum earrings on as well. The camera cut to the ring where two attractive Latina women were in the ring, there was a throne and a velvet red carpet in the ring as well. One of the two girls held a crown in her hand. Rey made his way into the ring, his hood was lightly over his fresh fade haircut. He was granted a mic as he looked at the two lovely ladies in the ring. The crowd greeted Rey with a mixed reaction, due to his mean street give no Fs attitude that he had portrayed as of late. Rey held the mic up to his mouth, as his hood now fell off his head.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I told youuuuuu

The Crowd now was mostly booing the new King of the Ring.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: I told you all- and back at the beginning of this journey everyone thought me beating AJ Styles was impossible - me beating Aiden English- impossible.. me beating anyone just a couple months ago - seemed impossible, until I cut the cord with this entertain at all cost mentality that guys get into. I’m going to entertain- but for once I’m gonna let my work do that- NOT my persona. I don’t need a mask anymore because I’m no longer hiding! I’m not longer covering up who I am and what I’m about. Who I am - is Rey Mysterio Jr and what I’m about is becoming the next EBWF champion and the only one that should be hiding from anything or anyone is Randy Orton.

Rey began to pace.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I am proud to have won King of the Ring - but I’m not even close to naive enough to think that any of you are truly happy for me. All of you still wish I was the old happy go lucky cartoon character - instead of the literal KING of this industry that stands before you now. Well I got some bad news - not only am I the King of EBWF - I will soon be it’s champion - because like it or not- I’m the best TALENT - that our business has ever seen. I’m not here to sell tickets or t shirts- I’m here to win matches and titles- I’m here to do the things I’m destined to do because the good lord blessed me with a gift others just don’t possess- and I’m done taking it for granted and simply going along for the ride. I’m done!

Rey was getting booed now as he angrily paced.

Rey Mysterio Jr: I’m the next champion of the EBWF the next face of this company - and I refuse to hide this face - from the world- I refuse to be masked and play a role that is anything other than myself - a role that’s anyone but Rey Jr. - because soon .. VERY soon - nobody in wrestling will want to be anyone more.. than me. So without further ado.. ladies.

Rey sat down on the throne and one of the women crowned him. He basked in the boos as he stood up. The other woman - had a cape that she took off the ring and draped it over Reys shoulders. He put his arms up and allowed the crowd to rain boos all over him. Both ladies kissed him on the cheek at the same time as Rey began to pose and celebrate becoming King. The camera zoomed in on him after a minute or so. He winked into it as his music hit once again. Arrogantly, Rey and the ladies exited the ring and made their way back up the ramp and through the curtain as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event... Canada's own Taya Valkyrie goes one on one with the Women's Champion, Raquel Diaz!

Taya Valkyrie made her way to the ring first, followed by Raquel Diaz. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Diaz hit a snapmare, then hit a shoot kick to the back of Taya Valkyrie. Diaz pulled Valkyrie to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then as Valkyrie ran back towards her, Diaz took her down with an arm drag, before stomping on Valkyrie several times. Diaz then turned Valkyrie over and went to set her up for the camel clutch... but Valkyrie broke free and got to her feet. Diaz went for a clothesline, but Valkyrie ducked out of the way, then hit Diaz with a neckbreaker. The referee counted – 1... 2... Diaz kicked out! As Taya Valkyrie got to her feet, the crowd began chanting her name

Nigel McGuinness: As you would expect, this Toronto crowd are fully behind Taya Valkyrie!

Valkyrie pulled Diaz to her feet and hit her with a series of punches. Diaz fought back with some right hands of her own, then whipped Valkyrie against the ropes and hit a powerslam. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out! Diaz sat Valkyrie up and applied a reverse chinlock, but Valkyrie was able to fight out of it, and as both women got to their feet, Valkyrie went to whip Diaz against the ropes. Diaz reversed it, whipping Valkyrie against the ropes before hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet once more and Diaz hit Valkyrie with a swinging neckbreaker, then followed up with a leg drop. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out! Diaz stomped on Diaz several times, then pulled her to her feet. She hit Diaz with a vertical suplex... then rolled it into a second vertical suplex... then rolled it into a third!

Mauro Ranallo: The Three Amigas!

Diaz hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Valkyrie kicked out just before the 3! Diaz looked frustrated, and she pulled Taya Valkyrie to her feet, setting her up for a piledriver, but Valkyrie countered with a back body drop. As Diaz got to her feet, Valkyrie whipped her into the corner, then hit a corner double knee attack. Diaz staggered out of the corner, and Valkyrie set her up for the Road to Valhalla... but Diaz blocked it, then hit Valkyrie with a bulldog. She punched Valkyrie against the ring mat several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit the Gory Bomb! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It's over! Raquel Diaz gets the victory, and you have to wonder if Becky Lynch is watching on.

As the referee called for the bell, Diaz threw Taya Valkyrie out of the ring, then slapped the referee's hand away as he tried to raise her arm in victory. Diaz demanded that one of the officials at ringside hand over her Women's Championship, then climbed the turnbuckle and held up her title proudly, taunting the crowd. Diaz continued celebrating as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote