Origins

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Origins

Post by Ashlee »

Charly Caruso was filmed outside of an unmarked door in the CHI Health Center Arena. She flashed the camera a big smile and spoke into the microphone.

Charly Caruso: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is a bit unorthodox, but I have been asked to come to this locker room and interview its occupant, but I haven’t been informed as to who I will be speaking with. I guess… we’ll find out together?

She sighed deeply.

Charly Caruso: Here it goes…

She gave the door three short knocks. Nothing happened for a long moment. Long enough that Charly and the cameraman were beginning to think that no one was going to answer. However, the doorknob finally rattled and was pulled open to reveal none other than Matt Hardy. He was dressed in a long, elaborate maroon trench coat. His hair was sticking in every direction, one long red swoop on his left side. Charly blinked up at him as he nodded mischievously.

Matt Hardy: Charles! As expected.

Charly screwed her face up at being called Charles, but continued.

Charly Caruso: Matt Hardy! Here in EBWF!

Matt Hardy: Ah, Matt Hardy. That is what you would call me, Charles. But I am not the Matt Hardy you think you know. Oh, no, not all. You see, you may recognize my vessel, but I am more than the Matt Hardy of old. I am unknown to the whole of the universe known as EBWF.

Charly Caruso: When did you sign?

Matt Hardy: Sign? You think my future can be dictated with mere legal documents and ink? No, I arrived here after being contacted by my time traveling friend, Paul of England.

Charly looked confused.

Matt Hardy: See, Paul traveled many years to locate me and we traveled here, back to the future, where I will compete in EBWF and leave everyone broken in my path.

Charly Caruso: Paul of England… wait! Are you saying Paul London…

Matt Hardy: Once Paul made contact I saw what he was trying to do in EBWF, and knew that I must be a part of it. Tonight, dear Charles, I have a match against Tomohiro Ishii. Tomohiro has also traveled a great distance, all the way from the Land of the Rising Sun. A land where wrestling roots run as deep the spirit that embodies the vessel you know as Matt Hardy. Tomohiro comes from Japan.

Charly nodded, as if Matt had buried the lead a long time ago.

Charly Caruso: And do you think you can defeat Tomohiro here tonight?

Matt Hardy: Can the clouds pour out rain? Can the sign alight the face of bewildered child? Of course I can defeat Ishii. Ishii can not defeat the magnetic energy that flows through Matt Hardy. Ishii cannot destroy the essences of all of my supporters.

Charly Caruso: The ess….

Matt Hardy: What I’m trying to say Charles, is tonight, Tomohiro Ishii, the Champion of Breakout, will be…. DELETED!

Matt began doing the Delete taunt, shouting ‘DELETE’ in the hallway as Charly backed away slowly and the scene faded to black.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote