You're Worthless

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jayme

You're Worthless

Post by Jayme »

Zahra sat upon her Gothic styled Queen of the Mountain throne, crown upon her head and her EBWF Women's title laid across her lap. Zahra slouched on the throne and had one of her legs draped over the arm of the chair. She watched a clip from her last match with Liv Morgan and laughed as Liv Morgan sacrificed everything for her Squad. Suddenly, out of no where, Renee Young appeared with a mic in hand. Zahra rolled her eyes when she noticed her and scoffed, yet didn't bother to move a muscle.

Zahra: What a weak and pathetic human. She sacrificed a chance at the title... for friends! Friends are worthless!

Zahra laughed and shook her head.

Zahra: Liv Morgan doesn't have it in her to beat me! No one here does!

Renee: What about-

Zahra: Torrie Wilson? HA! Don't make me laugh. I didn't think that fossil was still going... she can't let go of her glory days. She is far too vain to fully step out of the spotlight for good. Well, tonight, Renee... tonight, I will end her career for her. No longer will she have a choice. Torrie Wilson will just be cast aside into the pile of carcasses I've stacked up since getting my hands on the gold. I am the longest reigning Women's champion.. the only reason I EVER lost this belt was a foolish Rumble that meant nothing. Aside from that small hiccup, I've been unstoppable. Look at the mighty who have fallen before me. No matter how talented, how long they've been in the business, the previous records they've all set and I've demolished. Torrie.. Torrie's just another bag of bones that I'm going to pick clean!

Renee: You do realize Torrie Wilson has held the Women's title more than anyone else on the roster. A record that still remains intact-

Zahra: Oh yes, her like 6 title reigns for two weeks or some bullshit - tell me a time that Torrie has done ANYTHING remotely meaningful in the last five years. You can't. Now get the fuck out of here with your stupid fuckin' presence. It just irritates the shit out of me. GO!

Zahra yelled out at Renee which caused her to scurry off without another peep. Camera faded out.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)