Confessional

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
RebornMattSydal

Confessional

Post by RebornMattSydal »

Matt Sydal sits in a confessional promo area , his jet long black hair is in a man bun with the sides shaved and a brunette goatee . He has on his trademark navy blue aviator jacket with many accoutrements and emblems of flags including the American flag, Japan, the universal peace flag, pro cannabis emblems.
Matt Sydal:
I was more of an action person than words as a wrestler. I was like Stuart from Mad TV in the " look what I can do" kind of way. I didn't have much to say, I was just impressive. I was impressive and in the right places at the right time.
I may have been ready on an acumen level but age wise I got mainstream way too young. Being 8 years in professionally at 25, people wonder why I didn't do more promos, I had nothing to say other than " I am REALLY good at this."
Now at 36 and since my spiritual reawakening almost 6 years ago that was what changed me, for 29 years I was like a chicken running around headless, I got to this main stream level where I was confined, I was categorized and from a business aspect I get that being dynamic is not good for certain things. I was mislabeled as a one trick pony and a goody 2 shoes. I came into that part of the industry as a wrestler in a world of sports entertainers, models and body builders, failed athletes picked from magazines while I had just gotten my game really polished and battle tested in Japan.

Matt Sydal:
Now my generation is running things and wrestling is back. Johnny Gargano and I come from the same ilk, we have similar in ring styles, the difference is Johnny isn't as centered as I am, emotionally and mentally, that's why he will fail.
Johnny and I will put on an amazing match, he'll give it his all but it just won't be enough. I am half man-half jaguar , an ancient warrior shaman from the future. Johnny is too emotional.
I've been around long enough to know that debut matches don't really matter, you can build from that win, lose or draw. Think for yourself, question everything. Open your third eye( points to forehead), these aren't just hippy-dippy phrases, this is the real deal, my philosophy