Retribution

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brook

Retribution

Post by Brook »

Becky Lynch enters the room and sits in a black leather chair. She is wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt with “The Man” logo on it, and black boots. Becky sits still while the sound guy places a microphone on her shirt. The cameraman focuses the camera directly on Becky. She sits in silence for a few minutes.

Becky:”So last week on Warfare I fought hard, but lost to Ruby Riot. I know that Liv Morgan thinks that gives her the upper hand, me coming into our match with a loss to her friend. Well I have news for you Liv, actually the exact opposite is true. Suffering the loss puts me in a very bad mood, and that makes a dangerous situation for you. I become a totally different person when I am in a bad mood. All I have on my mind is gaining the victory over you.”

Becky shifts her position in the chair and continues to speak.

Becky:”I mean seriously, you think that you have a chance to defeat me Liv? It is going to take a lot more than blonde hair, blue tongue and a cutesy attitude to defeat The Man. The only reason your little cronie won last week is because she had help, I would like to see you beat me one on one, you can’t. All you know how to do is be sneaky and cheat. Why don’t you be a real woman and step into the ring with me.”

Becky laughs out loud then continues to speak.

Becky:”What you fail to understand Liv is that the more I get knocked down I just back up and fight even harder. There is nothing that is going to stop me from giving you the beating that you deserve. The question is are you going to take it like a woman or be a chickenshit and bring your friends along? It doesn't even matter because I will beat the shit out of all three of you. You don’t have the guts to face me one on one, neither do your little playmates, you are all cowards. That’s okay though, I have learned to be prepared for anything. I have spent my life training for the impossible. I was once told that I would never make it this far in my wrestling career, and look at me now, number one contender for the woman’s title. Obstacles keep getting put in front of me and I just keep knocking them down. So that is exactly what will happen in our match, I will knock you down.”

Becky looks directly into the camera and continues to speak.

Becky:”Liv let’s just get right to the point, listen to me very carefully. I am here in Ebwf simply to kick the shit out of people and win titles. The title will become mine soon enough, I pretty much have that in the bag. That means the other only thing I have to do is kick the shit out of people, and you just happen to be next on my list. You and your little playmates can riot all you want the outcome to this match will still be the same and that is you laying on the mat looking up at with my hand raised in victory. If your friends want to get involved then the three of you will see what happens when the man comes around.”

Becky stands up out of the chair, pulls the mic off her shirt, throws it down and walks out the door.

The scene fades to black