Fight

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Fight

Post by Ashlee »

The EBWF Facebook Page went live and Edge was seen using the forward facing camera of a smartphone to broadcast a message to the EBWF Universe.

Edge: Ciampa, it's Monday night, and here you are with another opportunity. How fortuitous for you. The main event and everything. Granted, depending on how you look at it, you've probably drawn the short straw because you're having to face me. But let's really get on the level here, compared to other guys in this tournament, you're actually.... sort of right there at the bottom of this list. You're allegedly one of the greatest in our sport, and yet you find yourself below Bobby Lashley and Matt Sydal on a list of likely winners. So is this an opportunity or just another match in your long string of disappointments?

I'm goading you. You can tell, right? I'm begging you to answer the question, what have you done for me lately. But you won't, and I guess that's just as well, because it's not like you actually have a prayer of beating English. So the Gateway Championship would be lost on you. You probably wouldn't even know how to turn it in for a title shot.

I know it's not a secret that I'm mostly only out for myself. I mean, if it can't be me then it better be Randy, and if not one of us, then no one. I don't usually concern myself with the fans too much, but really, I think after the year they've had, with Havoc flaking out, and AJ Styles being terrible, and The Miz being world champion for too long. These fans need a break. And it is for that reason, I'm going to beat you tonight and go on in this tournament to be the Gateway Champion they all deserve. And if get a World Championship along the way...

Edge grinned at his self serving intentions.

Edge: Then I guess that's just a cross I'll have to bear.

Edge's finger came toward the screen as he cut the feed, leaving the EBWF Universe to leave their thoughts in the comments section.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote