Gateway to the End

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Gateway to the End

Post by Tony S »

Shoot shoot shoot... Meant to post.. Under the weather and medicated and I fell asleep.. I'm so sorry guys.

After a strong start to another great Warfare, the lights in the arena abruptly flashed off, leaving the EBWF Universe in complete darkness. Given the amount of EBWF Superstars this could be, the Universe held their breath until the titan tron flickered to life with a familiar static that could only be one group. The boos began to ring out through the crowd before the static could fade away to reveal Tommy End, alone. He stood there in the center of a circle of candles. The flickering light danced against his body. Dressed to impress, as usual, Tommy is dressed head to toe in a form fitting black suit. Made completely by a match black undershirt and black tie. Tommy tilted his head, his hair tied tightly to the back of his head. The camera zoomed in and framed Tommy directly in the center of the screen.

Tommy End
”Last week, I made it known what Legion’s intentions are going forward. Aiden, I hope that you heeded my warning. I hope that you’ve prepared yourself.. You time may come sooner than expected..”

A smirk of confidence grew on Tommy’s face.

Tommy End
”For tonight is the beginning to your end. Tonight, the shadow that is Legion begins to overtake EBWF, once and for all.

But that doesn’t come without a cost, and unfortunately, AJ Styles will be the one to have to pay that cost. Tonight, AJ Styles will be the first victim in this new war against EBWF. A war that will not end in a five on five survivor match.. No. This war, there will be no survivors, except for Legion.

Tonight, in the EBWF Gateway Championship tournament, a dawn of a new era will begin. And for the dawning of a new era to start, the old eras need to fade away. The era of the “Phenomenal One”, will be the first era to meet its complete end.

AJ Styles...”

Tommy paused momentarily before he continued.

Tommy End
”We all know what you’ve done. Not just here in EBWF, but all over the world. Legion is aware of how great you are.. We understand that. But do not believe that leaves you safe. Don’t believe that your skills make you greater than Legion. Don’t believe that you achievements make you greater than the whole. These beliefs.. They will lead you down a path where you have absolutely no chance. No chance of surviving what lays ahead..

I know that you’re used to some dark days AJ.. You’ve walked around the dark paths for most of your career. So you know the depths that it’s going to take to stay above the water.. But this is nothing you’ve experienced before.

No..

AJ, you weren’t around here last year when Legion made their decent on EBWF. You weren’t around when we showed everyone the dominance that Legion holds over not just this company, but the world as a whole. We revealed ourselves to the entire world in a dominant fashion.. In ways like no one before, and like no one will be able to do after us. Dante, Zahra, and I.. We etched our names into history, and now.. Now it’s time for us to take it to the next step. To enact the next stage in Legion’s takeover.”

Tommy placed his arms in front of him and clasped his hands together.

Tommy End
”So tonight, as I kick this tournament off.. By kicking off AJ Styles’ head. I want you all to realize, especially you Aiden.. I want you to realize that no matter who has said it before. No matter how many times it has been said. Realize that.. Tonight..”

He paused for a few seconds to add some drama to what he said.

Tommy End
”Tonight, the true darkness begins to seep into EBWF. The true darkness begins the takeover..

Tonight, AJ Styles will meet his fate.. AJ Styles will meet the bottom of my boot as I kick his head off his shoulders and advance in this little tournament. He will be the first step towards the EBWF Gateway Championship.. The first step to the EBWF World Championship..

And trust me when I say this, Aiden.. Once I finished playing these games. Once I win this tournament and become the EBWF Gateway Champion.. I’m not going to be like you. I’m not going to be like PJ Black and the EBWF Path-to-Glory Championship.. I’m going to cash it in. The first chance I get, I’m getting that EBWF World Championship.”

Black stood there in silence, stoned faced. He stood there for a few seconds before the screen filled with static once more before going black.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)