No "Man" Can Tame Me

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

No "Man" Can Tame Me

Post by Tony S »

OOC: Jayme and I have had to share a computer this weekend, her mom is in town and we've been limited, so I'm posting this for her and I don't remember her login info so I just posted it here on my account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zahra rushed into the locker room with her phone in her hand. There, Tommy End stood, the sweat ran down his body and glistened on his skin. He stood there with Dante, the two of them stood in front of the monitor as the continued to watch Warfare, waiting on the outcome of Randy Orton and Edge to see who Tommy would be facing at Fanniversary.

Zahra Schreiber
”Did you see this?!”

She held up her phone at the two men. Tommy turned his head and looked at her screen. It showed her email, which highlighted the staff email from EBWF about Fanniversary.

Tommy End
”Yeah, we all got that.”
Zahra Schreiber
”Yeah yeah.. But did you see this!!”

She pointed to the hotel reservation section which showed her listed alone at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in a Luxury Junior hotel room.

Zahra Schreiber
”Wh.. Why? Why would they do this.. That’s not my scene. Switch me rooms.”

She motioned at Tommy and seemed to beg him.

Tommy End
”You want to switch rooms?”

Zahra nodded.

Tommy End
”You do know that I’m rooming with Dante.”

She looked over at Dante who just smirked at her.

Zahra Schreiber
”Come on.. Seriously. You can’t leave me up there alone. What’s your room number? I’ll sleep on your floor.”
Michael Dante
”Why are you giving up your room?”
Zahra Schreiber
”I’m not into luxury..”
Michael Dante
”But I bet it’s better than our room.”
Zahra Schreiber
”Then you take it..”

She looked over at Dante who seemed to think about it before Tommy spoke up.

Tommy End
”Look.. How about this. Keep the room and Dante and I will come and keep you company. It’ll be like a normal day on the road. The three of us in one room.. It’s just going to be a bigger room than all the other rooms put together.”

He looked over at Zahra who stood there in silence for a few seconds before she agreed.

Zahra Schreiber
”Fine.. But we’re trashing that room. I gotta make it feel like home.”

The duo laughed as the three agreed to share,and trash the room given to Zahra for Fanniversary week.

Michael Dante
”Well now that that’s settled.. I’m going to get some grub. You two coming?”

Tommy gives his partner a nod and Zahra agrees. The all turn towards the door that Zahra walked in. Dante leads the way with Tommy starting out after him. Suddenly Zahra reached up and grabbed Tommy’s arm. Dante walked out of the locker room as Zahra and Tommy stopped. Tommy turned to Zahra who looked uneasy.

Tommy End
”What’s up?”
Zahra Schreiber
”I kinda had another question..”
Tommy End
”Shoot.”

Zahra looked whiter than normal as she seemed to stumble with her words. Tommy looked at her a little confused.

Zahra Schreiber
”Well.. You know how they always do all these things..”

She held up her phone to symbolize what she was talking about, the EBWF email.

Zahra Schreiber
”Well, they’re having that dinner thing again, and last year I went with.. And you know everyone will be talking, and I don’t know if I can do this.. But I know that I’m supposed to be there, especially being the champion. And then there’s Courtney...”

She continued to ramble on before Tommy laughed and cut her off.

Tommy End
”Don’t worry.. I’m there for you.”

She smiled as Tommy answered her question before even being asked, until Tommy continued.

Tommy End
”I’ll ask Dante if he wants to go with you. But I don’t know why you’re scared to ask him yourself. Dante’s a big softy.”

Tommy laughed as Zahra stared him down. She shook her head before he reassured her.

Tommy End
”I’m just giving you shit.. I’ll be your date.”

He laughed and smiled which caused Zahra to smile. The two turned and they walked out of the locker room heading in the direction Dante went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a high angle, the screen cut from the black screen to show a crafting circle, illuminated by candles. There in the center of the circle stood the EBWF Women’s Champion, Zahra Schreiber. She stood there with her arms outstretched and her head tilted back. He eyes were closed as she felt the spirits flow into her body. The camera panned down and zoomed in as Zahra stood there in a black, velvet robe. After a few moments, Zahra brought her arms in and she stared into the camera.

Zahra Schreiber
”Fanniversary will be the great awakening here in EBWF, this is a given. Everyone will have their eyes open as Legion makes the first strikes in this battle of this never ending war. Tommy will push Legion past all your beliefs and will show you the true strength of Legion. But that won’t be the only great awakening..”

She stared intensely at the camera.

Zahra Schreiber
”Everyone seems to have forgot who runs the EBWF Women’s Division. A lot think that it’s Angelina Love playing puppet master behind the scenes. Some of you think that it’s Raquel Diaz as she’s the wife of the EBWF World Champion, the King of the Ring. And some of you still believe that it’s the legendary Trish Stratus, but I assure you.. No no.. I tell you, that all of that is part of this falseness that lays over EBWF. The beliefs of people who know nothing of the truth.

But.. At Fanniversary, I will make it perfectly clear to you who runs this division. By destroying Becky Lynch.”

She smirks as she stood there.

Zahra Schreiber
”Becky, I would say that it’s nothing personal, but honestly.. I don’t care about you.. But it’s not just you, quite frankly I don’t care about any woman in this division. I’ve destroyed over half of them already. Some, far worse than others. And this little wave of false courage you have.. It’s amusing, but I’ve seen it all before dear..”

She shook her head slightly as she scoffed.

Zahra Schreiber
”See, everyone woman thinks that they can take the EBWF Women’s Championship from me, but when they all get the chance, they fail. And they fail pretty hard, so tell me.. What makes you different? Why does “The Man” think they can do what everyone else failed to do? Huh?

Is it because you think that you’re better than the rest of the roster.. Honey, let me let you in on what’s happened since Legion and I arrived here in EBWF. I bloodied my best friend and stole her championship. I went on a reign of terror which every woman in the locker room stepped up and tried to take me down, all at once. But at SummerSlam, I took them all on and I still managed to overcome them all and I climbed to the top and I became the first, and only Queen of the Mountain.”

She smirked at that honor.

Zahra Schreiber
”After that, I went on and I did something that everyone thought would never be done. An accomplishment that no woman every thought that they would be able to put on this resume, aside from one woman. However.. I broke that false sense of security as I became the new longest reigning EBWF Women’s Champion in history. I became the anti-hero to Trish Stratus and I tore down the house that she built in this company.”

She chuckled at the list of her accomplishments.

Zahra Schreiber
”Now Becky, after listening to all that. After realizing everything that I’ve done up to this point.. What makes you think that you can do what all they other couldn’t? What makes you think that you can do what Alexa Bliss couldn’t. What Liv Morgan couldn’t. What Trish Stratus, Charlotte Flair, Nikki Cross.. All of them.. What makes you think that you can take this championship from me, when all of them couldn’t.

Honestly Becky, I don’t know why you have this shot. Sure, you’ve earned with your victory, but since you claimed the top position, you’ve failed. You’ve lost time and time again to the Riott Squad. Ruby and.. Liv.”

She stated Liv’s name in pure disgust.

Zahra Schreiber
”You lost to them, after destroyed all of them. I showed the Riott Squad what I can do.. What Legion can do. I showed them our true force. Now.. I don’t think I’m going to have to show you the same aggression.. You don’t seem worth it to me. But I will still prove you Becky that as long as I reign at the top of EBWF Women’s Division.. No one will ever take the EBWF Women’s Championship from me. I will die before I let that happen.

And especially not to you.. Not to a “man”. For no man can tame me.”

She laughed out. As she continued to laugh the camera zoomed away from her. The screen went back to black.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)