Reckoning

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Reckoning

Post by Tony S »

The static dissipated from the screen as Legion, in all its strength, stood in the center of the screen. As always, Michael Dante held onto the EBWF Tag-Team Championship belts and had them tucked at his sides. Zahra stood on the other side of Tommy End with her EBWF Women’s Championship draped over her shoulder. Out of the three, only Zahra had a sinister smirk on her face. However, it was Tommy who spoke out.

Tommy End
”Randal..

This is your reckoning. At Fanniversary, you will meet with your equal.. No.. You will meet your better. But you don’t believe that, do you? No.. You would never believe that there is someone better than you. You and your best friend Edge..

The two of you believe that you’re two of the greatest wrestlers to have ever stepped foot in EBWF. Which, we won’t lie. You two are.. Separate or together. The two of you have made names of yourself beyond anything anyone else in the company could ever dream of.. But you see.. Where you were great.. The three of us..”

Tommy motioned between Legion.

Tommy End
”The three of us, we are great.”

He stared seriously into the camera.

Tommy End
”Since we arrived to EBWF, there has been no equal to the dominance that we’ve displayed. Look before you.. Look at what we’ve already done.”

Tommy turned slightly as he placed his hand on Zahra’s back.

Tommy End
”Our lovely Zahra..

Since we arrived, she has put the EBWF Women’s Division on a level that it had never seen before. She put the entire division on notice when she stormed the contract signing between Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan for their match at WrestleMania. It was then, in her own blood, Zahra signed the fate of the division.

Zahra then went on and she captured the EBWF Women’s Championship and since then, there hasn’t been anyone to stop here. She reigned supreme over the EBWF Women’s Division since then. And yes.. There might have been a slight blemish on her reign.. But that blemish was washed away quickly as the truth was proven. The truth that in an equal footing, there is no woman in this company who can match up against Zahra. She has proven that against Liv Morgan.. She has proven that against Alexa Bliss.. And she has proven that against Raquel Diaz.

That is why Zahra stands here, in front of all of us, still the most dominant EBWF Women’s Champion in the history of this company.”

In silence, Tommy looked at Zahra with a smile. He then slowly turned and looked over at his own partner. His brother. Tommy lifted his hand and place his hand on Dante’s shoulder.

Tommy End
”Dante..

Together, we’ve traveled all over the world. We’ve had numerous battles and have done things that no one had thought possible. We’ve been through war.. We’ve been tortured.. Together, we have walked through the fires of hell, only to come out the other side unscathed.

Everywhere we’ve been, we dominated the tag-team division. There have been many of teams that thought that they were better than us.. Thought that they had what it took to stop one of the most dominating forces to ever step foot in the tag-team division. That is why we came here..”

Tommy paused and his gaze dropped down to the EBWF Tag-Team Championship belts.

Tommy End
”We came here to continue our dominance and prove on yet another stage that we were the most dominant tag-team in this business.. And again, as soon as we arrived, we did just that..

We took on the bands of men that this company called their tag-team division, and we showed them just what a real tag-team was like. After a short time, we took control and we gained the EBWF Tag-Team Championship. We proved, just like we’ve done everywhere else, that we are the pinnacle of the tag-team division. And now.. Here we are.

Randy.. Edge..

The two of you made your careers in EBWF of the base that was Rated RKO. Sure, you’ve excelled past the tag-team division, but Rated RKO is where the two of you made history. Where you cemented your legacy.

But let me ask you something, Randal.. Where is that legacy now?”

Tommy turned his head slightly to the camera and gave a smirk. A few moments passed before Tommy turned forward completely.

Tommy End
”We came..

Legion came and we set out first sights on the EBWF Tag-Team Division and we took it. Sure, we didn’t battle some of the great teams in the EBWF history books, but even so, we came, we battled, and we conquered..

And we destroyed your legacy..

That’s right.. We don’t like to brag...”

Tommy paused and looked over at Zahra who thought the opposite.

Tommy End
”Look.. I know that since it’s us.. Since Legion has taken over, no one likes to focus on things, but just in case you haven’t been paying attention since you’ve been gone, Randal. But Dante and I, we’ve blown past your little record.. Rated RKO is no longer the longest reigning EBWF Tag-Team Champions. Rated RKO is no longer the longest reigning champions, period in EBWF history.

Now we’re not here to gloat.. We’re not here rub it your face. It doesn’t matter.. We didn’t become the NEW longest reigning champions in EBWF history for glory. No.. We weren’t counting down the days. We were just doing what we did best, and that’s dominate and conquer. Which is what we did. Which is what lead us to being the EBWF Tag-Team Champions longer than anyone else in the history of this company. Longer than The Corre. Longer than The Thrillseakers. Longer than.. Rated R. K. O.

And at Fanniversary, I will cleanse the doubt that remains in our dominant reign..

At Fanniversary, Randal, I will step in the ring with you not only to become the EBWF Gateway Champion.. Not only to win the right to challenge for the EBWF World Championship again.. No.. At Fanniversary, I’m stepping in the ring with you Randal to prove one more thing. To prove that even if the Sumerian Death Squad stepped into the ring with Rated RKO. If we had to challenge the you and Edge before we became the longest reigning EBWF Tag-Team Champions.. If we would have met, face to face, we would have done to you, just like we’ve done to every other team. We would have dominated you, and we would have continued our reign as the most dominant team in the industry today.”

Tommy paused for a slight period as he stared into the camera.

Tommy End
”But at Fanniversary, regardless of what I’ve done in the tag-team division here in EBWF, it doesn’t matter. At Fanniversary, it’s not about the EBWF Tag-Team Championships. No.. It’s about the EBWF Gateway Championship..

It’s about me venturing out on a solo mission. It’s about Legion moving on and not letting EBWF get the sense of security that they had before.

At Fanniversary, when I challenge you Randal for the EBWF Gateway Championship, I do it to prove to you that Legion is here, not just for the EBWF tag-team division, but we’re here for this entire company. And until we get that, we will not leave.

Sure, Legion held the EBWF World Championship once at the hands of Jimmy Havoc. But Havoc could not handle the pressure. He couldn’t handle the truth. But don’t let that make you think that Legion put all its chips on Jimmy Havoc. Legion’s path to the EBWF World Championship didn’t begin or end with Jimmy Havoc. Instead, Jimmy Havoc was Legion’s shortcut. We thought that revealing Havoc as Legion while he was EBWF World Champion was for the benefit of Legion, but before our eyes, that was proven to be a bad judgement.

But now..

Now I have the chance to bring the EBWF World Championship to Legion.. I have the chance to bring the power of the EBWF World Championship to Legion, once and for all. Which is what I plan to do. Which is why at Fanniversary, I will beat you Randal. I will beat you and become the EBWF Gateway Champion. Then.. Then I will cash in the championship and I will challenge either Aiden or The Miz, and I will bring the EBWF World Championship into Legion.”

He stopped and took a second. He looked to the left and stared at Zahra.

Tommy End
”And once I am the EBWF World Champion, and Zahra retains the EBWF Women’s Championship.. Legion will be in control.”

He turned forward and looked back into the camera.

Tommy End
”We will run EBWF. We will control everything that this company holds dear. And there is nothing anyone, including yourself Randal, can do about that. By the end of Fanniversary, the end of EBWF will begin. And we will be at the forefront of that end.”

Tommy paused once more before he said his final words.

Tommy End
”We. Are. Legion.”

The static slowly took over the screen once more.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)