Heavy is the Head

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Heavy is the Head

Post by Billy »

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 0ctober 22nd 2019
Chicago, Illinois - The Rehwoldt / Guerrero Apartment

Matthew Rehwoldt was sitting at the bar separating the kitchen and the dining room of his Chicago apartment. He was holding the flier for Fanniversary and staring at it intently. He didn’t even notice as the lock on the front door jiggled before relenting to the key on the outside and the door swung open. He was locked onto the image of himself and Miz center of the bill. Shaul walked past him with a paper bag filled with groceries and started unloading it onto the counter. He didn’t even look up. As she finished pulling the contents of the bag out and onto the counter she sighed but he was lost to the abyss of thought. She picked up the bag of masa and dropped it to the counter with a thud that finally broke his intense concentration. He snapped up to look at the bag and quickly noticed the exasperated expression on his wife’s face.

Shaul Guerrero: You were sitting there staring at the show bill when I left for the store. I’m going to take a guess that you haven’t moved.

Matthew Rehwoldt: Well, I may have shifted a bit.

Shaul Guerrero: Did you pack? Shower? Anything?

Matthew Rehwoldt: I intended to, I promise. I just kind of got distracted. I’ll get it done while you make dinner.

Shaul Guerrero: I was hoping you’d be helping with that. Afterall, tonight is our last night of peace for who knows how long. We fly out tomorrow morning for Saint Louis.

Matthew Rehwoldt: Yeah, I remember last year. It was hectic.

Shaul Guerrero: Last year you were the Breakout Champion. Not so lucky this year my love, now you’re the World Champion. For better or worse you’re the face of the company. That means more face time this coming week. We’re booked up solid from Wednesday until the moment you walk through that curtain. Everyone is going to be looking at you to see if you can handle the spotlight.

Matthew Rehwoldt: You seem to know a lot about this.

Shaul Guerrero: I left the itinerary in your bag. You’d know about our commitments if you had bothered to do something other than stare at your picture on glossy cardstock!

Matthew Rehwoldt: You’re right, I’m sorry. It’s just what if I’m not cut out to be the face of the EBWF? What if I’m not ready for all of this and the cracks show this week?

Shaul Guerrero: Okay, I see what’s going on here. You’ve been sitting here staring at that thing wondering if Wes and creative are going to decide Miz was the better choice to hold the title and carry the company. You’ve got to get out of your head. They chose you!

Matthew Rehwoldt: Maybe it was just to give Miz some time off from the road so he could enjoy a quick personal life. I could just be a vacation plan.

Shaul Guerrero: Call and talk to Wes. He trusts you, he has faith in you. You’re doing a damn good job Matt! You deserve to be the champion. If they didn’t want you dressed in gold they wouldn’t have pushed you through King of the Ring while carrying the Gateway title.

Matthew Rehwoldt: That’s what we said when they gave me the Royal Rumble nod from first to thirty. Look how that turned out.

Shaul Guerrero: Think about what they’ve let you do this year. You won the Royal Rumble, you main evented your FIRST Mania, you won King of the Ring, you WON the World Title. Not to mention they haven’t had you drop a title yet. You relinquished the Breakout and Gateway titles. You’ve NEVER lost a title in a match!

Matthew Rehwoldt: You’re right. I’m just not as sure about this character.

Shaul Guerrero: I know. Maybe we will find some time for you to sit down with Paul this week and get his input. I know you’re not the biggest fan of the dark gothic act.

Matthew Rehwoldt: Just feels like I’m biting Tom’s persona. A persona he’s had years to perfect and practice. Don’t think I didn’t take notice of his Bane promo.

Shaul Guerrero: Bane promo?

Matthew cupped his hands over his mouth and adopted a pitiful attempt at Tom Hardy’s Bane.

Matthew Rehwoldt: Oh, you think the darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding. The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

Both of them laughed and he finally let go of the poster. She came around the island and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Shaul Guerrero: You can make this character work as long as they want you to. Don’t worry, they’ll let you go back to showing off how much of a cinefile you are soon!

Matthew Rehwoldt: Cinefile, really?

Shaul leaned down and kissed his cheek from behind.

Shaul Guerrero: It sounded nicer than nerd! Now, go pack and we’ll yell back and forth about how much you don’t want to attend Dinner with the Divas.
She playfully pushed him off the barstool and toward the bedroom. He lightly resisted leaning his head back over his shoulder to wink at her.

Matthew Rehwoldt: Yeah, I better not go to that one. I might make some guys really jealous hanging off your arm.

Shaul Guerrero: Matthew Rehwoldt, there isn’t a person in this industry that doesn’t know who my husband is!

Matthew Rehwoldt: Well, we better start spreading the word in other industries! I’m beginning to think you’re hiding me!

He walked off to the bedroom and Shaul returned to the kitchen and started separating the groceries out by which part of the meal they went into. She cut the masa open and started to measure it out.

Matthew Rehwoldt: You’re kidding me right? We didn’t do half this much last year!

Shaul Guerrero: I told you! It’s the weight of the crown you’re always going on about!

Matthew Rehwoldt: Wait a minute! I’m going to miss the Hornets game, the Grizzlies game and the Raptors game! This can’t be right.

Shaul Guerrero: Oh no, you're right. That’s wrong. You’re also going to miss the Knicks game. It’s Monday night! I’m sure the Bulls will do fine without you watching honey!

Matthew Rehwoldt: They always lose if I don’t watch! I’m not joking. You know this! I’m going to have to find a television at these late night events.

Shaul Guerrero: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!

Matthew Rehwoldt: I know but a man can dream, can’t he?

Shaul Guerrero: Funny, I thought I was your dream.

Shaul pressed the masa flat into tortillas while Matt continued to pack his gear, clothes and personal effects for a long week of personal appearances and fan service. He wasn’t happy about missing the Chicago Bulls play but he was sure he could sneak in a quarter here or there.

Wednesday 0ctober 23rd 2019
The St. Louis Union Station Hotel
Aiden was already running on empty when the Uber pulled up to the curb of the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. The flight from Chicago was relatively short but a late night combined with a VERY early morning was weighing heavily on the superstar. He looked up to see a line of EBWF fans lined up outside the hotel waiting for wrestlers to arrive and check in. He nudged Raquel whose nose was buried in her cell phone.

Raquel Diaz: What is it my love?

Aiden English: Time to turn on the lights and yell action.

Raquel Diaz: Hang on let me finish this conversation with Jessica.

Aiden English: Let her and Punk know to circle the block and get out at the back entrance.

Raquel finally looked up and noticed the fans. She let out a sigh and shook her hair out. She was well on her way to assuming her on air persona when the driver took note of the crowd.

Driver: Are you two celebrities?

Aiden English: Yeah, you could….

Raquel Diaz: You’re talking to the EBWF World Champion like you don’t know who he is! If you’ve been living under a rock that heavy, I’m truly worried for your loved ones.

Driver: Oh, I don’t follow baseball.

Raquel put her hands over her face and took in a deep breath. She could have sworn this man had been placed here for a promo. She would have been certain of it if there had been a camera anywhere in the vicinity.

Raquel Diaz: Wow. You are truly a uniquly idiotic human being! Thank you for delivering us safely to our destination but suffice to say your review will reflect the level of intelligence you’ve shown yourself to be lacking.

Aiden shot the man one last look of apology before opening the door and stepping out onto the curb. He extended his hand and helped Raquel out of the car. She immediately approached the crowd of gathered fans while Aiden pulled the luggage from the car. He leaned in to quickly thank the driver for his patience and then slammed the door shut. Someone inside must have noticed the couple because a bellhop sprung out the front doors with a luggage rack and gave a sly nod to the Champion before proceeding to load the couples luggage. Aiden stopped him from taking the luggage long enough to fish the Silver EBWF World Title out of a bag and throw it over his shoulder.
Fan 1: What do you think your husband’s odds are of beating the Miz this weekend?

Raquel Diaz: The reign of Aiden English will not be derailed by someone as insignificant as the Miz. There is no doubt in our minds that victory is inevitable and Fanniversary is merely a contractual formality being honored by the King of EBWF.

Fan 2: But, Miz beat Aiden at Wrestlemania.

Fan 3: Yeah, what if that happens again?

Raquel Diaz: Fools! That Aiden English wasn’t the man standing before you today! You insult the King by comparing his current form to a weakened state he imposed on himself to kowtow to the likes of everyone here. You people who can be outside our hotel on a Wednesday morning because you don’t work. Who are you to question the World Champion?

Fan 1: I have a…

Aiden had stepped over and put his hand up to the fan’s face. The shock of the moment was enough to stop the man dead in his tracks. Aiden stared menacingly at the dozen or so fans standing outside the hotel. There was a silence. Aiden cracked his sinister grin as he lowered his hand.

Aiden English: You may question the integrity of a great many things. It is your right earned by the simple act of being alive and breathing. You may even question the integrity of my title reign if you feel so inclined. You will not however question the sovereignty I claim over the EBWF. You will not question my place in this industry! I earned my title of King. Just like I earned this title. Although some might consider me less than just or fair, I won’t relinquish my reign over the roster to the likes of the Miz.

It took a moment for the fans to register that Aiden had stopped talking and put his arm around Raquel. Finally the noise started back up as they asked questions but one voice stood out to the champion’s wife.

Fan 4: You’re going down Aiden! Miz is going to beat you!

Raquel Diaz: Insolent swine! Someone get this man out of our sight! I have put plans in motion, prepared for all of Miz’s antics. I know what he’s capable of and I have accounted for everything. Aiden English is going to walk into Fanniversary with a game plan that can’t be beat and an iron will. There’s no one in the EBWF that could walk into this show and walk out with the title around his waist against this man! Get used to us Universe because we’re here to stay!

Aiden laughed, slightly out of character at first but morphing into the quiet chuckle in line with his gimmick. Meanwhile Raquel maintained her composure with a devilish grin. They stood there for several minutes ignoring questions and comments before Raquel pulled Aiden toward the door, flipping her hair over her shoulder at the fans as she turned.

Thursday 0ctober 24th 2019
EBWF.net Exclusive Interview with Renee Young
The video opened with Renee Young in a shimmering blue dress alone in front of a black backdrop with EBWF and Fanniversary logos running down it diagonally. She had a look of annoyance clearly displayed on her face.

Renee Young: Has anyone seen either of them? They were supposed to be here a half hour ago. Seriously, you would think a World Champion and his manager would show up on time to something like this. It’s one of the biggest weekends of the year and no one has heard a single word out of them!

A bright light illuminated Renee’s dress, reflecting off of it like a royal blue disco ball scattering colored light in all directions. She put her hand up to her eyes to shelter them from the blinding light. Suddenly the entire set was cast into darkness. There were sounds of hysteria broken by the ominous laughter of Aiden English. The lights slowly came back up to reveal the Champion in his black denim pants and cutoff vest. The set made up for Fanniversary had six white stars painted across the front of the vest, three on either side. The pants had a silver crown painted on the left hip and a silver skull on the right. He turned his back to the camera to reveal a monochrome painting of Raquel on the back of the vest. As the champion turned back around he eyed Renee up and down, queuing her to look at herself out of curiosity. Suddenly she noticed that her blue dress was now grey as if all the color had been drained from it. Raquel stepped into frame wearing a fire engine red dress that clung to her form exactly. It called attention to her by being the only color on screen almost like she was living in a Frank Miller comic.

Raquel Diaz: You really should be careful of the words you put out into the Universe Renee. Someone might take offense to the way you talk about them and show up to shut that pretty little mouth of yours.

Raquel approached Renee as she talked down to her.

Raquel Diaz: Just because it would be intolerable for my husband to put you in your proper place, I don’t think the same can be said about me. I think the EBWF Universe would make this one of the most viewed segments on the website within the hour if I walked over her and slapped that bitchy tone right out of your mouth. Unfortunately for me that might make you look good to the higher ups and I have no intention of propelling your career to a place you don’t deserve. Fortunately for you, I’m not feeling particularly charitable just irritable.

Raquel walked around Renee running a hand across her shoulders as she passed behind her. Renee shivered and attempted to watch Raquel without fully turning to face her. Raquel let her fingers rest on Renee’s shoulders as she stepped to her side and gave her a look over of her own. This was done more the audience’s benefit than anyone in the scene’s.

Raquel Diaz: One might question why you’re dressing to match my husband Renee. It’s so different from your normal bright colors and flower prints that it seems unlikely to be just a random coincidence.

Renee Young: It was blu…

Raquel Diaz: No, no! There’s no need to lie about it. I’ve seen the way you look at him. I see the way all of the women of the Universe look at him. There’s no shame in it, Renee. He’s the most talented wrestler this world has ever seen. The most powerful man in the EBWF. King of this ring and every other.

Raquel pointed at the wedding ring on her finger playfully as she said that last line.

Raquel Diaz: I wouldn’t dare tread on your fantasies Renee, except to remind you that he’s married to a former EBWF Women’s Champion. That he goes home with a woman who wouldn’t mind breaking that pretty little neck of yours if it came right down to it.

Renee Young: I don’t thi…

Raquel wrapped her arm around Renee and squeezed. They looked at each other intensely for several moments in silence. Raquel finally broke a smile and let out a cute little chuckle.

Raquel Diaz: I’m just playing with you Renee. How could I ever be insecure about a simple woman like yourself. You’d never be enough to satisfy the King. You’ve got nothing to fear from me hun.

Raquel lightly pushed Renee, almost playful but neither looked playful. Raquel walked back next to her husband and wrapped her arm around his waist, a gesture he returned draping his arm diagonally across her back.

Raquel Diaz: We’re falling behind schedule Renee. Perhaps, we should move along with this interview. The EBWF World Champion has a busy schedule!

Renee went wide eyed with anger but managed to calm herself down and regain her composure. She cleared her throat, took in a deep breath and nodded to the cameraman.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen. My guests at this time are EBWF World Champion, Aiden English, and his wife and manager, Raquel Diaz. Let me thank both of you for stopping by today, I know everyone is busy the week of Fanniversary with all of the scheduled events. The first question on everyone’s mind is about the events of Warfare. At the end of the show, after beating your former partner Elias, Miz said he was going to get rid of your posse just like he did his own by abandoning Trilogy. Any fears that the Miz might target CM Punk in the coming days?

Aiden tilted his head to the side slighty.

Aiden English: Why the concern? I don’t associate with CM Punk because he might need my protection or for me to look after him when someone has a target on his back. I don’t associate with people like that, hence the reason Elias Samson is my former partner. If I was worried about Punk’s safety I wouldn’t be able to focus on my match and I’m not in the business of losing my focus. If the Miz is stupid enough to attack CM Punk before Fanniversary he’s going to walk into our match a broken man and walk out a beaten man!

Renee Young: Are you saying that your plans for Fanniversary don’t involve CM Punk?

Aiden English: I didn’t rely on others to beat the Miz and claim my EBWF World Title. I won that match at Summerslam on my merits, by myself! I earned my shot. Unlike Miz who had his handed to him thanks to Havoc’s betrayal. Not like Miz who had his handed to him thanks to a line in a contract. Without a rematch clause, this match wouldn’t be happening because the entire EBWF Universe can see that Miz is not my equal. I HAVE NO PEERS!

Renee Young: What about those who would point out that you’ve never pinned the Miz. You were defeated in your World Title match at Wrestlemania and at Summerslam you pinned AJ Styles to gain the EBWF World Title. What would you say to those people?

Aiden English: That man. The Aiden who walked into Wrestlemania with the crowd on his side, hopeful that he would walk out a World Champion. That man was weak, inferior, worthless even.

Renee Young: That Aiden English won the Gateway Title and the Royal Rumble!

Aiden English: Yes, he was a great man in his own right. He was better than ninety-nine percent of the roster. He wasn’t THIS Aiden English. He wasn’t King of the Ring! He wasn’t THE BEST. He wasn’t EBWF World Champion. I AM. The man that stands before you. The man who steps out from the curtain with this title over his shoulder. The man that beat AJ Styles AND the Miz to claim the EBWF World Title, he isn’t weak like the old Aiden. He isn’t too busy pandering to the crowd to prepare for his matches. He isn’t worried about cheers, t-shirt sales and attendance records. Let corporate deal with the menial labor. The King of the EBWF cares about his reign. He cares about the Dark Age he’s plunged the Universe into and proving that it was he alone that ushered it in.

Renee Young: I’m glad you touched on that topic because I wanted to ask about Tommy End’s comments. As you know Tommy End takes on Randy Orton for the Gateway Title this weekend. He’s already said that if he wins, he’s cashing in the title. Are you worried about that?

Aiden English: No. Tommy End or Randy Orton. Miz or AJ Styles. Elias or Chavo. Names cast out into the abyss. They mean nothing. They don’t provoke fear or stress. They fill me with joy. Unrestrained joy. I am the KING OF THE EBWF. I do what a King does. I rule over the LEGIONS of lesser people in my Kingdom. I sit atop the castle walls watching from the parapets as the peasants below toil their years away in irrelevance. Tommy End, whether he wants to admit it or not, was second fiddle to Jimmy Havoc. That’s the closest he’s come to the World Title. He’s not some dark messiah. He’s second fiddle. A role I’m more than happy to have him play as the Gateway Champion. He can man the gates and keep out those who don’t deserve to exist in my realm. However, when he had the first thought that he’d like to come for my crown his days became numbered.

Renee Young: Well Aiden, we’re almost out of time. Are there any last words you’d like to leave for you opponent this weekend?

Aiden English: Miz. You’ve got a family that loves you. You’ve got people that care for you. You’ve got an army of fans that want to watch you wrestle for years to come. You’ve got an illustrious career that stretches out in front of you. A life to live. Your loss at Fanniversary is written in the stars, there is no hope. But, if you come without focus. If you’re worried about CM Punk, the fans or anything that isn’t the Champion you’re going to throw all of that away. I’m happy to oblige you if you want me to be the reaper of your career but I implore you to think about that family, those people, your Mizfits. Don’t force me to do something we’re going to both regret.

Renee coughed uncomfortably and Aiden turned to look at her. He returned his gaze to the camera with a disingenuous smile.

Aiden English: Miz, I’ll see you Sunday. Don’t be late.

The lights went out and Renee shrieked. When the lights came back up Aiden and Raquel were both gone. Renee looked around in a panic trying to find them. Finally, she shrugged to the camera and the segment ended on a quick fade to the Fanniversary logo.

Friday 0ctober 25th 2019
EBWF Network & Sponsor Mixer in the Grand Hall
Phillip Brooks and Matthew Rehwoldt were standing next to each other at a high table with two very different glasses in their hands. Brooks was nursing a glass of ice water through a straw while Rehwoldt was swirling the whiskey at the bottom of a lowball glass. Shaul Guerrero and Jessica Rushing approached them deep in their own conversation about a trip to a spa earlier in the day. It was clear the ladies were enjoying the event while Matt and Phil were merely here out of a joint obligation to the company and coercion by their significant others. Matt motioned towards a television in the lobby of the Union Station Hotel. Brooks nodded in understanding.

Matthew Rehwoldt: If you ladies would excuse me for a moment, I need to see a man about a horse.

Everyone at the table was confused.

Matthew Rehwoldt: I need to pee.

Shaul Guerrero: Matt, gross!

Matthew Rehwoldt: I’ll only be a minute. I love you!

Shaul Guerrero: Stay off your phone! The Bulls can win without you!

Matthew Rehwoldt: Yeah? Remind me how they did against the Hornets Wednesday.

Shaul Guerrero: They lost.

Matthew Rehwoldt: 126 to 125. Season opener! Lauri Markkanen ties his career high scoring in a losing effort!

Phillip Brooks: You weren’t watching the Bull’s game? I’m not sure if we can be friends!

Matthew Rehwoldt: No, not even a minute. We were at the Cookout for a Cause… All night!

Phillip Brooks: Your phone! How dare you. This loss is your fault.

Matthew Rehwoldt: She took it from me.

He pointed at Shaul in mock accusation.

Phillip Brooks: Shaul Guerrero, I’m not sure if the city of Chicago can ever forgive you for this.

All four of them laughed and Aiden walked away from the table toward the bathroom in the back. He stopped several tables away and shook hands with some advertisers he had been introduced to last year. After exchanging pleasantries, he took the long way around to the door leading to the lobby to avoid Shaul’s line of site. Back at the table Brook shook the last pieces of ice at the bottom of his now empty water glass.

Phillip Brooks: I’m going to get another, anyone need anything?

Shaul Guerrero: Are you driving?

The trio laughed.

Jessica Rushing: Should have asked if he was buying. Phil has a tendency toward cheapness for someone with so much money!

Phillip Brooks: Oh, I’ll show you cheap! I’ll buy a round for the entire room! WATERS FOR EVERYONE ON CM PUNK!!!

He backed away from the table continuing to shake his empty glass and smiling. When he made it to the lobby Matthew had already convinced the attendant to change the channel. The bulls were trailing the Grizzlies coming out of the second half 47 to 60. A thirteen point deficit.

Phillip Brooks: Not good!

Matthew Rehwoldt: We better stand here and make sure they win.

Phillip Brooks: You got a story for when Shaul kicks that door down and drags you back to the mixer?

Matthew Rehwoldt: Yeah. You drug me out here and made me watch!

Phillip Brooks: You going to sell that same story to Wes if he takes the title off you for ditching the mixer?

Matthew Rehwoldt: Shit! You stay here and watch this, I’m going to go back in and shake babies and kiss hands.

Phil laughed at his recent travel companion and pulled him back toward the television.

Phillip Brooks: You’ve got fifteen minutes before anyone notices you’re gone. The girls are worried about the spa, Wes is tied up with network execs and it’s crowded as hell in there.

Matthew Rehwoldt: We stay out here too long and I’m going to burn in hell when Shaul kills me tonight!

The two resumed watching the Bulls in their comeback victory over the Grizzlies.

Sunday 0ctober 27th 2019
EBWF Fanniversary Pre-Show
Renee Young, Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo were standing behind the announce table for the Fanniversary Pre-Show.

Corey Graves: We’ve talked about the Gateway Title tournament, the Breakout Championship match and the Women’s Championship match! That brings us at last to the EBWF World Championship match! Guys what are your thoughts on Miz vs English?

Mauro Ranallo: I’m scared to think what’s going to become of the EBWF if Miz isn’t able to dethrone the self proclaimed King. Renee, you had interaction with Aiden earlier in the week, what are your thoughts on his mental state.

Renee Young: He mentioned that he’s become a different person since their last one on one interaction and you know guys I agree! I hate to say it but this new Aiden English is much more ruthless than we’ve seen him in a long time. Maybe even since his debut in EBWF.

Corey Graves: Your talking about a man who has done it all in the EBWF in the less than two years. He’s held everything except the Tag Team Titles. You can’t dispute his claim to the throne.

Mauro Ranallo: Maybe I can’t but the Miz is going to dispute it tonight and we could very well have a new EBWF World Champion by the end of the show!

Renee Young: I have to say that I am loving the refocused Miz. He’s getting back to what made him the EBWF Champion. Either way we are going to witness one hellacious fight between these two tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: I know Corey has been all about Aiden since he turned over his new leaf but what is everyone’s final prediction?

Corey Graves: Aiden English won’t be dethroned at Fanniversary!

Renee Young: The Miz is reinvigorated and going to reclaim what he never lost!

Mauro Ranallo: I have to say that I’m worried about Corey’s prediction and I am truly hoping that Mi…

Suddenly the arena went dark. A light flickered near the announcer’s table revealing the EBWF World Champion standing with his hand on Mauro’s shoulder. He pushed Mauro into his seat as the full lights came back up and the crowd booed loudly. Aiden has taken Mauro’s headset in the darkness and was now wearing it.

Aiden English: Sadly Mauro, the Reign of Darkness does not come to a close at Fanniversary. Tonight marks the final nail in the coffin on any thought that I didn’t beat Mike Mizanin for MY EBWF World Title. Tonight I put to rest the rumors and suspicion that Miz is my equal. Tonight I retain the EBWF World Title. You can’t change it, he can’t change it, Wes Ikeda can’t change it. The state of EBWF is in the hands of the King of the EBWF! The reign of Aiden English continues!

The lights flickered and the popping of Mauro’s headset hitting the floor echoed through the arena. When the lights came back up all three of Ranallo, Graves and Young were stunned.

Corey Graves: Maybe next time we don’t doubt the King so he doesn’t have to show up and put you too peasants in your place!

Renee Young: I guess we got lucky that it was just him!

Corey Graves: Don’t even start. Mauro, are you okay.

The scene of Graves and Renee staring at a still shocked Mauro Ranallo cut away to a promo package for Miz vs Aiden English.

The Dreaded Itinerary

Wednesday 23rd
0655 : Depart O’Hare International on American Airlines Flight #1585
0810 : Arrive at St. Louis Lambert International
0900 - 1000 : Breakfast
1100 - 1200 : Check-In at The St. Louis Union Station Hotel
1300 - 1500 : Ikeda-Jericho luncheon
1800 - 2200 : EBWF and St. Louis Blues Cookout for a Cause

Thursday 24th
0900 - 1100 : EBWF Breakfast with the Champions